Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requirements for you to enjoy a story?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Requirements for you to enjoy a story?

Are there certain things in stories that absolutely have to be present for you to have a good time with them? For me, there absolutely is. As my name suggests, I absolutely love girl-girl action and I share Penman’s opinions. I’m more into the sex than the fighting. I do love the aggressive, competitive dynamic that sexfighting adds to it and I think it’s very kinky but for me, there has to be some level intimacy. Kissing or any kind of oral stimulation is what attracts me most. Without that, it feels more like a fight than sex, which isn’t really my cup of tea. That’s why I’m not so much into catfight stories.

As for the characters themselves, I’m not too picky since it’s all in the mind but I personally prefer them to have long, luscious hair. That feature adds a lot to the theatrics, it can be pulled and made wet to give a more intense vibe and like most people attracted to women, I just find girls with long hair more attractive. That’s pretty much all there is to it for me.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; March 5th, 2022 at 03:01 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Requirements for you to enjoy a story?

In my case I need to see a long marathon fight I entered two powerful alphas, that the combat be tough and the winner has fought hard to win that victory

I like the descriptions of for example jb57 that combine fitness women and at the same time sensual and beautiful, although personalities and interactions like those of Kinfofpirate are something that I also enjoy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sexyvalquiria44 View Post
    In my case I need to see a long marathon fight I entered two powerful alphas, that the combat be tough and the winner has fought hard to win that victory

I like the descriptions of for example jb57 that combine fitness women and at the same time sensual and beautiful, although personalities and interactions like those of Kinfofpirate are something that I also enjoy
    Yeah, long stories are amazing when done right

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

my own preference is:
    equals, as similar as possible. focus more on sex than on martial fighting.
    no death or serious injuries.
    everything else can be warped to my liking in my own mind, like ignoring oversized breast and imagining them in a smaller size i prefer:-)
    a good dynamic between the girls will grab me, why do they fight? why does it turn sexual?

HB Forum Owner
    Requirements for you to enjoy a story?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

First and foremost, good writing. Followed by an interesting story, and finally, hot sex.

I rest my case. LOL!

AP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    First and foremost, good writing. Followed by an interesting story, and finally, hot sex.

I rest my case. LOL!

AP
    Simple but absolutely true

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

For me, there are a few things that I really need in order to enjoy these stories.

I think the most important thing is that the women involved be as equal as possible. I want the fight that they have to be incredibly close and one that could have gone for one woman or the other, depending on circumstances, luck or strategy. I think that some people believe that my stories usually end in ties. In fact, they very rarely end in ties - almost always, one woman wins. But there are never any blowouts. I find blowouts, where one woman dominates completely, to be very, very boring and completely devoid of tension. I also want all my stories to be able to have rematches, and possibly different outcomes, if the battle goes on.

Physically, I'm afraid I'm lacking in imagination. My women need to be the epitome of physical and sexual power. I love big, voluptuous, powerfully muscled women- those who have enormous stamina and incredible sexual appetite. I think of the battles that I write about to be primal struggles between women at their deepest sexual core. The best of these battles can only be between women who are overflowing with erotic gifts. I've noted before that I like the art of Frank Cho; the big, powerful women that he draws are my ideal.

Beyond that, I think that the story has to be well-written and engaging. The writing is really important -I'm a bit of a stickler for things like good grammar and the like, though I have been known to overlook that (to some degree) with some writers who are still able to convey powerful erotic images in less than perfect English.

The story itself needs some kind of detailed plot that makes sense and is internally consistent. I prefer antagonistic situations, where the women fighting really strongly dislike and even hate each other.

Finally, I like a lot of detail. This is not absolutely necessary -as I've written many times, some of the best stories on this board have relatively minimal description and are just powerfully evocative in a few words. For me, I like detail. I like to be able to see what the characters are doing in my mind's eye. On this point, it is important that the writer get the details right. I remember one story almost being ruined for me because the writer did not explain/describe how the women got certain items of clothing off their bodies. As you can imagine, not having that detail spoils the movie unfolding in the mind's eye.

What I've described, of course, are the kind of stories I like to write, but these are also my favorite reads. Again, however, I am reasonably eclectic. For example, APenman is the master of the non-antagonistic fight and he makes all of his stories great!

JB57
    Last edited by JB57; March 12th, 2022 at 03:01 AM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

I guess that most of us, we like hot erotic scenes with a lot of p@ssy to p@ssy fights.
    In this i can add the following :

- good writing, plot, bulding erotic tension between the two women
    - older (35-50 y.o.) vs younger (20-35 y.o.) sexfights. Especially a woman of 40+ to face a woman of 20+ (I am not for teens)
    Now if these two are a milf mom and her hot daughter, or two milf sisters, I am not going to protest ! LOL
    (by the way I am not for any kind of incest where a man is involved. 100% out of my taste. As for the le#sbian incest, I talk about two consenting adults).

To avoid a misunderstanding, I like this kind of kink (Le@z Incest between two constenting adults). But It is DEFINITELY not a "must" for me to enjoy a sexfight story.

- I prefer the two women to not be really rivals, not any animosity between them. Like my friend A. Penman and some other members here I prefer the "friendly" sexfights. Two women who are lovers, or friends, or hot for one another they sexfight just to share some very wild and passionate moments together. They use their contest to raise their excitement.
    During their sexfight they are rivals they are fully into se#xually beating one another. However, after their sexfight their friendly or loving feelings for one another return.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST : A LOT, I mean A LOT of trash talk ! I want to read a sexfight where the two women trash talk at the same time they f#ck one another's brains out and they f#ck one another's brains out at the same time they trash talk ! LOL Dirty talking, calling each other names and clever trash talking lines.

That's why I LOVE Megan's Larson (aka Julia Vargas, it's the same person) ebooks (can be found at Amazon, Kindle or elsewhere)
    They have ALL, I mean ALL ! , i like !
    Recently, I found other writers who write that way too. Like Ian Faber (also In Amazon). Not incest but older vs younger and All the rest. The member GMC10 wrote that way too in THIS forum ("The Getaway Party").

Of Course most of the time I can not find all these "goodies" for me. If I am lucky I find many of them as in the stories of some members here (I have mentioned them in another thread). Especially I can not find a lot of trash talking. Few writers use it.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; March 12th, 2022 at 12:00 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Smile Re: Requirements for you to enjoy a story?

To this reader, a real good plot, or story line, to start things off.
    How and why do these two women meet in the first place. What happens, that make these
    two women even want to fight each other using sex in the first place. What is going on
    in their minds.
    At first the women might be friends, or like one another, slowly they start to really hate one another.
    After a hot dirty sex fight, they like each other, or at least, respect each other = a frenemy.
    Friends when their around others, rivels when their alone.

Location, location, location.

And trash talking before, during and after their sex fight. It might start out light trash talk.
    And as things heat up, so does the trash talk.
    A little into the sex fighting the women hold nothing back, and trash talk the shit out of each other.

And of course, details, make the reader feel as though they're there watching things as they unfold.
    In other words, slow things down, maybe not step by step but describe things as the story goes along.

And lastly, a hot ending, a ending making the reader wanting more. But not bugging the shit out of the writer
    to write more.

Just my thoughts.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I'm more into the FIGHT aspect of the stories which is why I avoid the ones that focus more on the sex than anything else.

I prefer a hard fought, competitive fight between two equals or near equals to the one sided dominations fights. Props if there's a believable reason for the fight, though I'm not adverse to just a fight if the scenes are well written.

Needless to say the sex is optional for me. Like a last resort to eke out a win when the women are so equal they've exhausted each other (see Homewrecker). If they become somewhat friends afterwards it's fine, but when they're fighting it's all business and none of the goofy giggly rolling around that seems to the norm nowadays.

Not into death, but if it's something that can't be avoided, like a story based on a violent series like GoT, then you know what to expect. Not adversed to injury since I like highly competitive fights.

And, since it's me, there has to be some titfighting in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast