Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Queens of Antiquity: a Legendary Encounter - Part 2

The second, and concluding, part as promised.

Queens of Antiquity: A Legendary Encounter – Part 2
    ===========================================

Both women moaned plaintively, close to climaxing as the pressure on their taut teats grew unbearable and hot juices ran down their inner thighs. But as the air grew thick with heavenly musk, the dark beauty divined how best to break the impasse first. Attacking Antiope’s drooling femininity with probing fingers, she pinned her mewling adversary to the floor and secured the contest’s first submission with a flurry of irresistibly deep, penetrative strokes.

“You promised a warm welcome cousin, but I never expected to find you so accommodating,” Nefertiti teased when the breathless blonde stayed her hand. “I’ve tasted a lot but never supped on such sweet goddess nectar before,” she added, licking her fingers like a contented cat.

“I’m always a diligent host,” Antiope purred. “But fair warning, I’m barely warmed up yet. This goddess can cum for hours without weakening.” She ran her fingers down Nefertiti’s wet slit and popped them in her mouth. “Mm, you taste heavenly, but you’re still a weak slut and I’ll defeat you!”

“I think not barbarian. But let’s play some more, shall we, and find out?”

Consumed by lust the goddesses threw themselves at each other, their lush bodies coming together in a slap of succulent flesh. Holding each other tight, they shared an impassioned kiss, trembling as their swollen teats and pubic mounds melded together, each feeling the sexual power of the other.

Nefertiti moaned as the blonde’s probing tongue parted her dark lips but parried the attack, their muscular taste organs locking in serpentine struggle deep inside their drooling mouths. Antiope reached around the Egyptian’s curving hips, drawing her in close but Nefertiti countered and began sliding her wet pussy up and down against the Greek’s, hoping to push her over the edge again. Antiope groaned as a new arousal enveloped her but matched her adversary, stroke for stroke, until they were driving against each other in a ferocious standing fuck. Soon both queens threw their heads back and shrieked as one, sharing an intense climax while barely slowing down.

With blood pounding in her head and loins Antiope was anxious to level the contest but could feel time was running out. Gripping her foe in a hold she’d seen her royal wrestlers use many times she braced and turned, throwing her astonished opponent to the floor. Nefertiti landed hard, big teats quivering, luscious thighs spread, exposing her dripping sex. Antiope wasted no time, mounting her adversary and riding her hard. Top grind advantage allowed the Greek to dictate the pace mercilessly and Nefertiti soon arched off the rug, her voluptuous body shaking in submission. As her powerful pussy contracted, streams of goddess nectar ejected inside her opponent. Gasping with extreme pleasure Antiope flexed her inner muscles and held the juices inside her as long as possible, enjoying the divine feeling of power this gave.

“That was the wettest surrender ever,” Antiope smiled, rocking back on her haunches. “Now the rug reeks more of you than the tiger I killed for it.”

Nefertiti seized the Greek by her luscious blonde locks. “And you will find me a more lethal predator than the wildest beast you’ve ever hunted!”

Antiope laughed aloud at that. “Then let the hunt begin!”

They pulled each other into another long, deep seductive kiss; swapping spit, licking, biting, sucking. Using every ploy, they knew in an effort to weaken their opponent’s resolve, the women’s bodies began to move sensuously and sinuously in a slow hard grind. Each could feel her strong breasts and sharp nipples straining for dominance against the other’s equally formidable teats. Each could feel her pussy burn with desire as their powerfully voluptuous bodies dueled with furious intent.

“She’s on fire yet so deliciously wet,” Antiope mused, fighting to avoid being overwhelmed as she was bombarded by powerful erotic sensations. For her part, Nefertiti had never been so close to losing control in sexual struggle, with this blonde goddess she had encountered so often in her dreams. “This will go much better for me on the ground,” she thought, forcing a leg behind the blonde’s calf, and sending them both tumbling. The women fell on each other again with cries of passion, twining together atop the sleek animal skin like mating serpents, fighting always for sexual dominance.

Soon the floodgates of burning passion were truly opened as two goddess like bodies and their celestial energies melted into one. But though surrender followed surrender, neither Nefertiti nor Antiope had come close so far to achieving the dominance she craved. Each felt the core of the other’s sexual power burning into her, weakening her resolve with each orgasm conceded; but found her own power returning, and regaining new heights of potency, as she recovered. Such is the nature of all goddesses’ sexual battles.

As the minutes lengthened into hours, realization slowly dawned that there was nothing to separate them in skill, strength, stamina, or lust for victory. It was too late to stop the madness. All either woman could hope to do now was to win at all costs, by fucking her foe into oblivion.

-----------

“Now fight!” At Antiope’s signal, the two women lunged again, slamming their crotches together to unleash a fine misty spray of sex juice, pushing even harder as their engorged clits lined up and merged with each other in a perfect match. Pressing through fleshy hoods their erect clits met with a shocking, almost unbearably exquisite pressure and they cried out, throwing their heads back with sufficient force to send their heavy breasts careering upwards.

The battle raged on for hours as Nefertiti and Antiope used every erotic gambit and seductive ploy they knew in an effort to break their opponent’s resolve, to weaken her sexual potency and drain her stamina first. To force the other woman to cum harder, for longer, and with greater frequency until the spent loser lay gasping in ultimate surrender, unable to rise and continue, at the victor’s feet.

Many times, one goddess succeeded in pinning her rival submissively to the floor… but only until her orgasmic spasms subsided. Then the other one quickly found her mark again and both women instinctively reached out to pull each other into a hot, sweaty clinch, lips sealing in a deep and chaotic kiss as their trembling bodies continued to struggle.
    And the whole cycle started again… and again.

----------------

Soft amber light slanted in to Cadmea’s opulent throne room signifying the dawn of a new day. In the centre it illuminated two women crouched atop a rumpled, stained animal skin rug, their nubile bodies naked and completely entwined. On closer inspection both looked the worse for wear: disheveled hair matted and tangled; their skin flushed and blotchy, displaying tell-tale blemishes and abrasions that divulged a long night spent in the pursuit of a peculiarly aggressive erotic duel.

The weapons the women had employed for this duel were their lush naked bodies, their mouths, breasts, bellies, thighs, fingers and vaginas. They had fought a remarkably close battle through the night: trading submission for submission until both lost count of how many temporary sexual victories they had won and lost.

As the dawn light crept across her beautiful bloodshot face, the dark-haired woman moaned, feeling her bruised and aching clit starting to grow turgid again. She could feel her tender swollen breasts pressing into her rival’s big teats, gummed together by the dried-in sweat and goo spreading around their weeping nipples.

“Dirty fucking slut…”

“Filthy fucking whore…”

Amazed at how quickly their sexual energy could restore itself, the women pressed their tumescent clits together as they grappled on the sex-slimed rug. The sound of hot, wet flesh slapping and sucking filled the room again as each struggled to conquer the other one more time.

Proud, insatiable, and unbowed, these incredible goddesses were still locked together hours later, as multiple orgasms of ever-increasing intensity coursed through their perfect, sweat-soaked bodies.

“Ready to submit yet, bitch?” Antiope gasped, starting to increase the pace of her gyrations again.

“Fuck that, I’m just getting started,” Nefertiti moaned. And she meant it.

----------

The rest, as they say, is history.

As the contest entered its final day it became clear both exhausted queens were perfectly matched in skill, strength, stamina and lust, and an impasse had been reached. Having established themselves as physical and sexual equals it seemed only right and proper that Nefertiti and Antiope should sit side by side on the thrones of state rather than one queen to rule all the lands.

Accordingly, instructions were issued and a ceremony to unite both thrones took place. But even as they sat together in apparent bliss and harmony it was clear that neither queen could stop scheming.

“I’d say we have unfinished business Nefertiti, wouldn’t you dear sister?”

“I’d certainly agree. Now, as I must soon return to Thebes, why don’t we meet there, in my palace in three months’ time, and discover which of us has made more progress in the carnal arts by then?”

“What an excellent idea. One day I know that I will sit on both thrones and make you my sex slave, as I promised I would.”

Nefertiti’s face lit up at the thought. “I’d certainly like to see you try, dear sister!”

The Egyptian queen was clearly plotting something special for next time and Antiope seemed blissfully unaware. What it was, only time would tell.

QUEENS OF ANTIQUITY: A LEGENDARY ENCOUNTER

- END OF ACT 1 –

Author’s postscript: -
    I had quite a blast developing the scenario and writing these characters and, based on the positive feedback received so far, may look to chronicle more of Antiope and Nefertiti’s adventures in due course.

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Queens of Antiquity: a Legendary Encounter - Part 2

Hi Ragnarok,

I loved this story and the way it ended! I was not sure who to root for and I love the way you had them feeding each other's sexual power. I hope to see a lot more of these characters and their ongoing erotic duel.

If I had any complaint, it would be that the story is too short! I'd have loved for even more detail about their long, erotic struggle.

Great work! Please continue the series!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi JB,

Thanks for showing your appreciation, and I'm glad you enjoyed this story. Like you, I was torn about who to root for as I found both to be very compelling and admirable women. Though the tale started out from Nefertiti's point of view, I certainly didn't envisage Antiope ending up playing second fiddle to the Egyptian queen in any sense. And the blonde certainly made her mark as the rivalry unfolded!
    Should I take this series further, I will likely focus more on the Greek queen's backstory as well next time

I do take your point about story length. As I think I might have mentioned, QoA was also written to tie in with the artwork for a comic I've been producing and the length is partly dictated by that. I realize I could have added a fair bit of additional detail to the sexual conflict but that would have been outside the scope of the comic, and will be something to take forward as the series continues.

Thanks again,

Rags

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Great stuff. Can’t wait for more

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Loved it! Can picture all kinds of fun stories with these two going tit for tat. Or teaming up against, betraying each other?, with other Queens in this era. Pacing had me torn on who I wanted to win. Or if there was a winner, an intense sequel with the loser getting her revenge. Looking forward to the comic.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Great stuff. Can’t wait for more
    Thanks Yuri, for your interest and support.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eights View Post
    Loved it! Can picture all kinds of fun stories with these two going *** for tat. Or teaming up against, betraying each other?, with other Queens in this era. Pacing had me torn on who I wanted to win. Or if there was a winner, an intense sequel with the loser getting her revenge. Looking forward to the comic.
    Thanks eights, these are some very interesting scenarios for taking the story forward.

The comic is available here. Queens of Antiquity: A Legendary Encounter The story's exactly the same but the artwork adds a different dimension for those who like that sort of thing.

Ragnar0k

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I imagine more historical/mythological babes will be brought into this soon. Perhaps a sex goddess like Venus can try to enslave both of them, forcing them to work together in a 2V1 fight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks Yuri, for your interest and support.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks eights, these are some very interesting scenarios for taking the story forward.

The comic is available here. Queens of Antiquity: A Legendary Encounter The story's exactly the same but the artwork adds a different dimension for those who like that sort of thing.

Ragnar0k
    I purchased and really enjoyed the comic/artwork. It adds a nice dimension to the story and lives up to the expectations of what the women look like! But, same complaint -I would have loved a longer, more detailed comic! I realize that drawing is much more time-consuming than writing, however.

Great work!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    I imagine more historical/mythological babes will be brought into this soon. Perhaps a sex goddess like Venus can try to enslave both of them, forcing them to work together in a 2V1 fight
    Could add Oshun with Venus to make it 2v2. Using those 2 deities for a pet project of mine. Two girls forced to be the heralds of love goddess that hate each other.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

In the non-sexual as well as the sexual parts, the writing is sublime, Rags! I liked the fact that, underneath the heated sexual rivalry, the two formidable queens seem to like and respect each other. At least, that's how it appears to me. Be well brother! And I hope more of this tale will be arriving soon.

AP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast