Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Of Swords and Sex - new story by Anubisx

Dear Anubis,

Another fantastic chapter! You are really dragging this out and torturing us, but the eroticism is off the scale. I am getting a bit worried though. There are only two chapters left and they have not yet gone pussy to pussy - in fact, it looks like we are going to have another digression with a cucumber! I hope that means the next two chapters are extra long.

I don't mind that the women are fighting to first orgasm, but I do hope that they tie a few times before one of them manages to beat the other. With such incredible and incredibly equal women, it would be a real shame if their pussy fight, when it finally comes, was not also epic and unusual. Also, I'm hoping that you leave this as a story that can entertain a sequel or two!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Excellent story Anubis !
    Very hot with very good plot. Hot erotic scenes. The building erotic tension between them is awesome.

I only hope - like my friend JB57 - that the end of the story will include a LOT of p@ssy to p@ssy fight ! Pure p@ssy to p@ssy fight, without anything else that time. Besides, you are one of the masters about it !! . Now if youi want a more pleased Giannis to praise you (LOL)... add some more of trash talk. You are one of the few writers here who use trash talk in your stories, clever trash talking lines between the two women, calling each other names, dirty talking.... You are good at it. Just a little more ?

I can hardly wait for these last chapters !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; March 12th, 2022 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Chapter 10
    The Deepest Muscles

Francesca could believe it, but she was making out with another woman. In that messy, dirty female battle of firsts, kissing Dominique with closed eyes went far beyond their titfight and mutual fingering—it was something that two lovers would do, not two enemies. The Florentine spitfire certainly didn’t like women and, if she used her pussy against them, it wasn’t for simple sexual pleasure, but for the bliss of domination. Of course she had explored the bodies of her Italian rivals, touching their boobs, hips and asses when she had needed to, but there had never been any carnal intentions of seduction and affection.

It was clear to Francesca, naturally, that there was nothing friendly between her and Dominique now either, their exchange of hard bites and aggressive tongue licks still maintaining the perpetual state of war between the two young beauties. But there was a certain mutual surrender in the kiss, some loss of control that made the brunette uncomfortable and, from what she knew of her, the redhead as well. That hadn’t been a challenge issued by one of them about who was a better kisser, but rather an almost natural reaction of their bodies after hours and hours of competing sexy woman against sexy woman. Francesca really wanted to beat Dominique with her tongue as she had wanted to do with her breasts and as she still wanted to do with her fingers, but that didn’t stop her from feeling that, in a way, both foes had lost a battle against themselves by engaging with each other in that kiss.

Frustrated, Francesca once again plunged her wet tongue between Dominique’s full lips, and felt the other female counterattacking with her own tongue. Like snakes, the organs of taste intertwined with each other, forcing a mutual moan. The Italian tilted her head a little more while trying to push the other tongue back with her own, the kiss giving her again enough erogenous drive to finger Dominique’s pussy hard again. Panting against her mouth, the redhead began to move her hand inside Francesca’s cunt as well, and the Florentine couldn’t help but shake at the renewed invasion. Kissing and fingering, the stunning contenders tried to subdue the other with sheer pleasure. Francesca maneuvered face to face with Dominique, always looking for the best position to bite and lick, her tongue constantly meeting a resolute counterpart that felt as soaked and big as her own. The equally fleshy lips opened and closed in unison, in the same way that further down the vaginal lips were opened wide by wet fingers.

The maddening pleasure that Francesca gave and took, but above all, the way it was happening ended up getting on her nerves. She withdrew her tongue from the other mouth at the same time Dominique pulled hers away from her fat lips. The felines in both of them took control, and the brunette felt the Parisian beauty begin to bite her neck. She responded by sinking her teeth into her foe’s neck, and the dark-haired panther and the red-haired lioness engaged in a nasty, aggressive exchange of bites.

Francesca didn’t know who left the other pussy alone first, but the next thing she felt was Dominique’s slimy hand grabbing one of her breasts while her own fingers, full of female slime, clung to the left French’s boob. Free hands grabbed the other silky mane, and pulled it to better control the other neck as the nibbles began to give way to long lustful licks.

“You horny bitch,” Dominique gasped as the good-looking brunette moved her tongue along her chewed soft skin.

“You’re the horny bitch here,” Francesca spat out, the tongue of her nemesis licking one of the bites she had left on her neck. “Kissing me like a lesbian. So typical of Parisian women.”

“You Florentines are all lesbians,” the redhead replied. “That’s why you couldn’t pass up the chance to kiss me or grab my tits and cunt.”

“You’re the whore who enjoys touching me.” As if to prove something, Francesca pushed Dominique, pulling their hot bodies apart for the first time in twenty minutes.

For a few seconds, the women looked at each other in silence. The gauzy-white drapes moved softly in the breeze coming into the private room, and Francesca couldn’t help but shiver tenderly as she felt the coolness on her sweaty, excited skin. In front of her, the body of Dominique was also drenched in sweat, but that was not the only thing that had changed since she first saw her naked when she entered the chamber. The redhead looked curvier and womanlier, as if all the shared stimulation had swollen her feminine virtues: her bosoms were fuller, her belly tighter and her cunt fatter. Dominique’s pink nipples and clitoris had grown to what Francesca hoped was their maximum if she didn’t want to have problems in the upcoming cuntfight, and even the emerald gaze of the Parisian had hardened. Luckily, she herself felt bustier and sexier than ever before, her whole body burning with feminine power after all the dirty things that her rival and she had done to each other. Looking down past her fat-nippled boobs and flat, sweat-filled belly, Francesca observed her own clitoris, and felt pride in how long and hard it showed.

“Looks like we’re both more than ready for the main event,” Dominique broke the silence, casting a glance that mixed admiration and contempt at her body. “Don’t you think, Lady Bellini?”

“No more stupid games with bracelets at stake? Sounds perfect to me,” Francesca grunted. “This is already much longer than I’ve ever fought with anyone, so let’s stop beating around the bush for once.”

“We just need that Jaques…” The redhead suddenly fell silent, looking to the side. Francesca followed her eyes and, to her surprise, she found the man there, holding a huge cucumber in his hands.

“When did you return?” the Italian asked.

“Several minutes ago,” Jaques answered.

Francesca found it incredible that the two women had been so immersed in their battle that they didn’t even hear the nobleman enter, but none of that mattered now that they had the weapon they needed to settle their issues once and for all.

“Give us the cucumber,” Dominique ordered, and Jaques obeyed. The natural dildo ended up in the hands of both beauties, who caressed it while staring defiantly into each other’s eyes.

“It’s quite large and hard,” Francesca said with a cocky smile. “Are you sure your pussy can take this?”

“I’ve taken larger and harder things before,” the French hellcat stated with her own smirk. “What I have doubts about is that your cunt can handle it.”

“We can easily check that,” the brunette declared. “Shall we do it on the carpet?”

“I’m fine with that,” Dominique responded.

The arrogant beauties sat on the floor. Francesca felt her naked ass to settle against the soft carpet, but all her attention was on the powerful and wet cunt of the other aristocrat—the womanhood that she had promised herself to defeat. Noticing Francesca’s gaze, Dominique spread her legs a little wider, and the Italian did the same, spreading her legs farther apart. Time seemed to slow down for Francesca as they just sat there staring at each other’s pussies, with the cucumber still held in both their hands.

“Allow me, Lady Bellini.” Her nemesis made the first move taking the cucumber. Keeping her beautiful emerald green eyes firmly glued to Francesca’s dark ones, she reached down with her right hand and opened her soaked labia a bit more. Then inserted part of the cucumber into her cunt, raising her chin with pride as her sex engulfed the end of the thick dildo as if it were nothing. Francesca forced herself to keep an impassive face at the swallowing capacity of Dominique’s pussy.

“Let me join you, Lady Beaumont.” The Florentine spat out as she grabbed the other end of the cucumber and pushed it into her own cunt. She immediately felt the pressure in her vaginal walls but, like Dominique, she was able to take it without any problem.

For a few seconds, Francesca and her enemy slightly readjusted their positions in the carpet, getting ready to put their pussies to the test in what would be the beginning of the final test. The brunette’s cunt was so soaked with juices that the beautiful brunette knew that, if necessary, she could take the entire length of the cucumber inside her. With self-confidence bristling her skin, Francesca glared at Dominique, who returned her gaze with arrogance and vanity.

“The first woman to get the other woman to come wins,” the Italian finally said.

“One orgasm,” the French accepted. “Whoever triggers it from the other will be the better woman between us.”

Francesca immediately felt Dominique’s thrust—the final battle had begun, and her nemesis wasn’t going to delay it any longer. As eagerly as the redhead, the Italian tightened the muscles of her pussy and returned the push. Francesca felt Dominique stiffen on the other side of the cucumber, but she herself stiffened as well when she felt the natural dildo get a little deeper inside her. Letting out a soft moan of pleasure, Francesca took a little more of the cucumber in her yielding cunt while she impaled the sex of her rival a couple of centimeters deeper. Dominique gasped, her hot breath echoing in the air, but the mutual grunts of ecstasy increased as the two nude aristocrats felt their sexual muscles closing around the cucumber and sucking it in more and more.

Overcoming the initial sensations, Francesca rested her hands on the carpet and began to pump, quickly establishing a hard, motivating rhythm that she hoped would force the proud redhead to surrender to carnal bliss once and for all. But, as Dominique had done since that morning, the French hellcat immediately matched her in momentum, pumping back with determination and vigor. Francesca felt the cucumber rubbing against her vaginal walls, the rough green skin scrubbing more and more inside her and forcing loud groans out of her throat. On the other end of the connection, Dominique exhaled her own growls of pleasure, with the Italian feeling the redhead’s tremors through the cucumber.

With Jaques and the moon peeking through the window as their only witnesses, the women pumped and pushed and pierced, moaned and gasped and grunted as the cucumber was sinking into their pussies. In spite of Dominique’s bragging words, Francesca had not expected her rival to be able to take that huge kind of dildo so easily in her cunt. From her position, she could see the Parisian’s plump labia opening wider and wider to engulf the cucumber, but she also noticed how the powerful sex muscles of the other female began to crush the invader as the juices that Dominique’s pussy expelled were turning greenish with each contraction the two beauties shared. Inside her, Francesca felt her own cunt mashing the cucumber, so she wondered how long they would be in that double penetration test before they had to discard the natural dildo.

“Your Italian cunt is strong, I admit it,” Dominique breathed out without slowing her raping pace one iota. “But I don’t think it will last much longer against my pumping.”

“Yours is taking much more than I expected, bitch,” Francesca was forced to admit, matching her enemy push for push. “But a French pussy will always wear out before an Italian one, I assure you that.”

Gasping as her wide hips and strong ass moved in rhythm with Dominique’s, the brunette kept stabbing, her cunt soaking the cucumber between temblors, her clitoris throbbing, her legs quivering. Her dark eyes locked with the redhead’s irises, and the hate, jealousy and anger that fed both women passed from one to the other.

“I’m gonna destroy your pussy,” Francesca grunted. “I’m gonna humiliate you and tell every lord and lady in Paris.”

“If you want us to break the secret of what we women do when we’re alone, that’s fine with me,” the Parisian replied. “When I fuck you for good I’ll tell the Emperor to spread the word to all the European courts of how the pussy of a cheap Italian whore like you is no match for my French cunt.”

“You’re not gonna say anything because you’re not gonna win this duel, Lady Beaumont.” The dark-haired spitfire gritted her teeth and picked up the tempo.

“Just watch me winning it, Lady Bellini!” the other woman shouted. To Francesca’s surprise, Dominique thrust against her with such force and impetus that she found herself falling backwards onto the carpet.

The hands of the opposing beauties interlaced their fingers together as the Parisian took the position on the Florentine. Francesca immediately felt Dominique’s heavy breasts pushing against her beautiful fat pair as her foe mounted her, but the chest-to-chest burden was nothing compared to the burst of sensations that exploded in her pussy. With gravity in her favor, the redhead began pumping on top of her, the cucumber raping her now with savagery and dominance. Francesca honored the name of the old villa and began to howl desperately, for the first time in her life absolutely overpowered in a fight—no woman had ever done such a thing to her, no woman had ever forced her to exhibit such a weakness.

“I knew you couldn’t take it when it gets real,” the French spat out, her sweat pouring over Francesca’s convulsing body. “The new cunt in town is nothing more than talk, you weakling.”

The brunette couldn’t respond, her open mouth unable to emit anything but uncontrolled gasps. The big cucumber kept penetrating her for an eternal minute of pleasurable torture, sinking between her wet labia and squeezing powerfully into her heated vagina. After a particularly intense thrust from Dominique, Francesca threw back her head and screamed at the top of her lungs, and the echo of the shriek was answered by a cruel laugh from the other woman.

“Take a good look, Jaques,” Dominique said as both women kept pumping each other, one in control of the other. “This is the bitch you preferred to fuck first this morning, this sad excuse of a pathetic pussy that can’t compete with mine!”

“You dirty tramp,” Francesca managed to articulate between moans. “I fucked Jaques better than you…and I’m going to fuck you, too.”

The threat only caused Dominique to increase the pumping pace, and the Italian howled again as she felt an imminent orgasm assaulting her cunt. Grasping at what was left of her female pride, she moved her strong hips in a hard, pounding rhythm that, for a moment, made Dominique groan aloud. But her nemesis had the upper hand, and the Florentine could only tremble and moan under her unstoppable sexual onslaught.

Then Francesca felt it: the cucumber was starting to soften and crack under the pressure of both powerful pussies squeezing. Panting, she realized that it might be her way out, so she immediately focused all the muscles of her pussy to work against the cucumber in the same way she had done countless times with bananas. She wouldn’t have time to mash it down to pulp, but if she managed to break it, nothing would separate her cunt from Dominique’s. And, for all her Florentine pride, Francesca was sure that in a direct fight her opponent wouldn’t stand a chance against her.

Another long minute of intense sensations passed with Dominique raping Francesca. Panting desperately, whimpering with erotic pain, the dominated woman defiantly kept up the fierce pumping against her rival, but what the brunette really wanted was to get the cucumber mashed once and for all—her escape and recovery route.

“Just come, you pathetic pussy,” the French lioness roared. “Just let it go, loser.”

Francesca screamed again, her cunt taking a little more of the cucumber. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, cursing the orgasm that was about to explode in her wet cunt. Moaning almost breathlessly, the Italian beauty felt her clitoris redouble in hardness, and knew that, despite her efforts, the resolution of her bitter rivalry with Dominique Beaumont was about to happen. For the first time in her life, she was going to be the one getting fucked.

“I hate you!” Francesca cried, tears leaping from her eyes as her tongue began to taste the bitter flavor of defeat. In seconds, it would all be over.

Chapter 11
    The Taste of Defeat

Dominique was in seventh heaven. The woman who had challenged and threatened her the most, the lady who had tested her mentally and physically as no one had ever done before, was finally underneath her, screaming and gasping, moaning and grunting, getting the fuck she had long been asking for with that arrogant attitude. And it was she, and she alone, who was putting the unbeaten Florentine in her place, subjugating and humiliating her the way so many females had failed before. Dominique felt almighty, unconquerable, the finest of women—a goddess on earth.

Francesca’s yell declaring her hatred for her only made the situation more delicious. Pumping against the brunette, Dominique couldn’t deny that she too hated the beautiful foreigner, but forcing Francesca to say it first made her smile proudly.

“I know you hate me, Lady Bellini,” the French exhaled. “You hate me because I’m a better woman than you. You are dying of jealousy because I’m sexier and I fuck better than you do.”

“Bullshit!” Francesca managed to reply with an angry growl. “You hate me for my perfect body, but you’re going to hate me more when I prove to you that I fuck much better than you.”

“Ha! Keep talking nonsense, bitch.” Feeling the Italian’s body trembling, Dominique knew that her rival’s sexual stamina was about to be broken. “You’re finished.”

Dominique pumped once, twice, three times, each time forcing a high-pitched moan from Francesca. The female duel that had begun that morning was about to reach its conclusion, with the Parisian aristocrat as the superior woman. Just a few more pumping strokes and…

Suddenly, the cucumber broke in two. With a cry of surprise, Dominique felt her pussy losing its grip on the natural dildo and, before she could react, her crotch made direct contact with Francesca’s for the first time—hard clitoris to hard clitoris.

Dominique’s sexy green eyes widened as soon as she felt the Italian’s most secret weapon against hers. She had seen how fat and long Francesca’s clit looked, but what she was touching with hers now went far beyond that. The dirty, violent cucumber fucking she had given the brunette had undoubtedly turned her rival’s sexual spear into a bigger, firmer version of itself, and now the redhead found herself screaming against her will, her own clit completely overwhelmed in the fight that really mattered.

“You bitch!” Dominique fell backwards to the floor, feeling an eruption of blazing heat deep inside of the walls of her cunt. A second later, she felt Francesca engaging her in a scissoring clinch, the opposing pussies saturated with thick, pungent female essence locking in a frontal battle. After narrowly surviving the previous duel, the Florentine spitfire was going to give her no quarter.

“What’s wrong, tramp?” Francesca said, sitting above Dominique, pushing her cunt, her clit against hers. “Am I finished? Are you sure?”

“Fucking whore.” The French moaned with hate and pleasure as she felt her swollen clit being instantly beaten by its bigger counterpart. “What I am sure of is that you split the cucumber willingly to prevent me from fucking you completely.”

“Jealous of how strong my vaginal muscles are?” the southern woman mocked. “And what do you think of my clitoris, huh? It’s really large and firm, isn’t it?”

“Just because I’ve fucked you good, you nasty sow,” Dominique spat out. “Wait a moment and you’ll see how mine grows bigger than yours.”

Despite her defiant words, the redhead could only continue to lie on the ground as she took Francesca’s cruel pussy-to-pussy pumping. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her hot blood flowing through her veins and her dense, heavy breasts heaving up and down as her dark-eyed nemesis fucked her with a vindictive smile on her sweaty face.

“You’re so pathetic and weak when the moment of truth comes,” Francesca scoffed, but something in her voice made Dominique react. The other female spoke with condescension and overconfidence, as always, but there was something broken in her tone—after all, seconds earlier she had been on the brink of losing.

“Say what you want, but you’re the only one who’s close to having an orgasm,” Dominique said in defiance, and began pumping against her. “And it’s gonna be my clit that pulls it out of you.”

“I’m not that close, you bitch,” the brunette groaned.

A heated tribadism contest broke out with both gorgeous women pumping against each other as if there were no tomorrow. Francesca, with the sitting position, clearly had the advantage over the lying Dominique, but the increasingly sharp and rough breathing of the rivals showed that wasn’t a one-sided battle. Closing her eyes, the French hellcat focused on the intimate contact of hot naked sexual flesh against hot naked sexual flesh, and felt how, if not for Francesca’s huge clitoris, the pussy war would be evenly matched—their labia were identical in size, firmness and wetness, and they slid up and down together with equal skill. But her clit, though huge and stiff, could not avoid clear submission against Francesca’s greatest hard-rock weapon.

“Given the reputation you Parisians have, I didn’t expect such a lamentable clit,” the Italian gasped as Dominique felt her intensifying the rod-to-rod pressure.

“You Florentine bitches sucks!” was all she could reply.

One minute passed, then two. Frustration grew in Dominique as she was whipped by her mortal enemy and her formidable clitoris, only the sexual moans that she succeeded from time to time in getting out of Francesca keeping her in the fight. Their big, strong, sexy cunts rubbed and collided together, naturally hostile to each other’s very existence, confronting each other in their natural condition, always lips to lips and clit to clit. Under the Italian’s assault, Dominique could feel all the heat accumulated in both bodies feeding from the friction of bare skin on bare skin, the raw, sparkling carnal energy radiating through her, warming the insides of her luscious thighs and detonating in the sexy folds of the insides of her groins. Sensing a devouring fire burning deep inside her pussy with increasing intensity, the redhead couldn’t deny that the defeating orgasm was coming to shatter her sexual defenses despite her best efforts.

“Just come, you pathetic pussy,” Francesca said, mockingly imitating Dominique’s words moments before. “Just let it go, loser.”

“Keep rubbing your little pussy against mine and we’ll see who comes first,” the Parisian replied with a boastfulness that she didn’t really feel. “Dirty bitch!”

“Weak cunt!” the Florentine panther snarled. “I’m going to…”

A moan cut off Francesca’s threat. Glancing at her rival, Dominique saw the brunette raise her head, close her eyes and gasp, her beautiful, sweaty body shaking slightly over hers. Something was really affecting her and, through the pussy-to-pussy grinding contact, the redhead knew that Francesca was narrowly keeping her own orgasm at bay. It was then, after another clitoris on clitoris scrubbing, that Dominique realized what was happening: her own sexual spear had surprisingly, quickly grown to match her antagonist’s clit in length, width and hardness—just as she had provoked the enlargement of Francesca’s weapon with her dominant cucumber fucking, now it was her foe’s authoritarian pumping that awakened the beast that was her own clitoris.

Momentarily stunned that they were such perfect sexual rivals as to force their bodies to go further than they were ever capable of, Dominique shook her head to get her wits about her and take advantage of Francesca’s moment of weakness. Thrusting with her pelvis, she managed to knock the dark-eyed brunette down, and exchange positions. Sitting, Dominique began to pump, making sure her clit always pressed against its formidable counterpart.

“That is,” she grunted, her hips moving with the skill of a woman who had fucked dozens and dozens of females. “This feels more natural: me riding you.”

“French bitch!” Francesca moaned as Dominique grabbed one of the Mediterranean beauty’s legs and, lifting it up, put it over her shoulder to fuck deeper her nemesis’ soaked cunt.

“Give me your orgasm so I can watch you run away with your tail between your legs from my villa,” the redhead spat out. Proudly, she saw her clitoris pushing rival’s thick, long weapon back.

“You’re going to come against my clit,” the brunette claimed despite the facts. “I promise you that!”

Dominique felt pre-orgasmic juices like molten lava dripping from the dueling cunts, her wet womanhood facing Francesca’s in a nasty, incessant pumping that continued under Jaques’ vicious eyes for another long minute. But, to the redhead’s frustration, her sexy enemy didn’t break out in front of her and her lover. Quite the opposite: Francesca’s clitoris began to regain ground, thrust after thrust, and before she knew it, Dominique had already lost her grip on the other leg, with the Italian straightening her back to match the sitting position of the French noblewoman.

Cursing the physical and mental strength of the other beauty, Dominique reached down with her right hand and grabbed Francesca’s thigh to push herself harder against her rival. The next clitoral clash made them both howl, but somehow Dominique’s sexual spear got the worst of it and was pushed back. The Parisian hellcat threw back her head and shouted again, her agony echoing through the big room—it was as if a lightning bolt had suddenly struck her. A strong tremor ran through her body as she fell onto her back again.

“I got you,” Francesca gasped with an exhausted smile. “I knew your clit couldn’t handle mine.”

“Big dirty whore,” Dominique moaned. “My clit was beating yours a moment ago, and will do it again soon.”

But the Florentine spitfire was again taking the lead, her thick clit now mercilessly lacerating the redhead’s retreating weapon. Gasping and quivering, Dominique took the punishment, feeling that the orgasm growing inside was becoming more and more imminent and unstoppable. But, after a few seconds that felt like an eternity, she noticed that her dark-eyed, fat-breasted rival began to shake and pant heavily against her, the long finger, cucumber and clit fucking taking as much of a toll on the brunette as it did on herself.

“You’re so close that this is going to end right here and now,” Dominique boasted, rising up on her elbows and, after a series of impetuous pumps, on her gorgeous ass.

“Not as close as you are, bitch,” Francesca groaned, her pelvis bucking as the two beauties kept testing each other’s strong pussy with their own.

Now on equal terms, Dominique scissored with Francesca as the contending aristocrats pumped into each other in wanton abandon, each female seeking to overpower the rival in tribadistic capitulation. The French groaned as her clit clashed tip to tip with the brunette’s over and over again, the ultimate weapons alternating dominance and submission in a matter of seconds. Dominique managed to pull the southern woman down and overwhelm her on several occasions, giving her hard, long clit the beating she knew it so richly deserved, but Francesca retaliated each dominant assault by knocking her down on the carpet and pounding her clit severely, unkindly.

“Look at that,” the brunette gloated as the sexual duel dragged on far longer than any of them could have expected in that almost perpetual pre-orgasmic state. “Look at my strong, sexy lips squishing your ugly labia. And you call yourself a woman!”

“Please, bitch,” Dominique grunted, her wet pussy rubbing up and down with her horny counterpart. “I’m ravaging your soft labia with my gorgeous lips. I’m really fucking you, right?”

“You wish, tramp.” Francesca readjusted her pelvis against Dominique’s, and both women moaned from the deeper contact. “Just feel me and you’ll know which one of us is truly fucking the other more.”

“Just kept bringing that weak clit of yours against mine and let’s see what kind of woman you really are,” the French lioness spat out. “That poor thing is getting the ass-kicking of a lifetime.”

As if replicating the fencing fight of that morning, Dominique engaged in a quick, desperate clit-to-clit clash with Francesca, the aroused, stiff sexual rapiers hitting each other with pinpoint precision. But a look of complete shock came over the redhead’s beautiful features as her foe suddenly changed tactics and pushed the whole of her cunt against hers with rudeness. In half a second, Francesca’s big, brawny pussy labia clamped like jaws on the Parisian’s thick, sinewy left lip, and Dominique could only whimper loudly at the sudden sexual aggression. Her response was not long in coming, however, and she herself bit the left lip of Francesca’s cunt in revenge, drawing a long, erogenous moan from the Florentine’s throat.

“Bitch!” both panted as moist, tender, female erotic flesh made hot, sticky contact with moist, tender, female erotic in a way that has not happened before. The voluptuous naked bodies shuddered together in pain and pleasure at exactly the same time, copious sweat splashing all over the place as the upper-class adversaries exhaled deep groans of anguish, the stimulating sounds of the well-matched carnal contest echoing through the bed chamber and beyond the huge, open floor-length windows to get lost in the depths of the dark forest.

For a few minutes, Dominique trembled against Francesca, each woman having one of her rival’s pussy lips trapped tightly between her own while they kept pumping and rubbing. Looking right at the other female through round, pleasure-filled green eyes, Dominique squeezed the other cunt a little tighter, getting a pussy bite back immediately. The Parisian beauty knew she had that dark-haired slut and her sex right where she wanted it, but she also was aware that Francesca had her in a dangerous position too.

“I’m not going to let go, you sow, until my pussy rips your pussy to shreds,” Dominique found herself gasping.

“I can do this all night,” Francesca grunted. “If you are woman enough to last so long while our pussies settle things between them on their own.”

“I don’t think your worthless pussy has the courage or stamina to fight mine until dawn,” the French said. “Admit it right now, you Italian slut, admit that I’m a better woman than you are and that my pussy is stronger than yours is…or I’ll let mine eats yours alive.”

You admit that I’m the better woman, you French bitch!” Francesca roared, and the mutual cunt lock brutally intensified.

Despite her haughty words, Dominique felt she couldn’t hold onto that tough duel for more than a few agonizing seconds. Cursing, she pulled her pussy away from Francesca’s, only to find her opponent was also retreating. The horny sexes released at the same time from each other but, with their eyes flashing with hatred for the shared moment of weakness, the beauties crashed them together again, labia to labia, clitoris to clitoris…and that sent one of the females finally over her unbeatable resistance.

Dominique felt it, in her flesh, in her mind, in her soul—a feeling that would stay with her for the rest of her existence. For the first time in her life, she felt what real terror was like as her cunt was totally, incontestably overtaken by another woman’s pussy. Never had she ever imagined that something like that could happen, never could she have ever believed possible what Francesca Bellini’s pussy had just done to hers. For years, Dominique had thought that it was impossible for another woman’s labia to take hold of her powerful vaginal lips the way the brunette’s sex was taking hold of hers, or for another woman’s clitoris to bend her own big, powerful sexual spear the way the Florentine’s love rod was bending hers, but her own emerald green eyes were watching it happen, wide open with fear.

“Come!” In front of her, the dog-tired, sweaty Florentine looked at her with pride and arrogance, with complacency and satisfaction, feeling that her rival was once and for all overwhelmed. “Just come!”

“No!” Dominique continued fighting despite the serious and critical sexual damage that her nemesis was inflicting on her at that crucial time. “No!”

“Stupid French whore!” Francesca sneered as both beauties pumped on the verge of their volatile orgasms. “Surrender!

“Never!” the redhead replied with agony. “You’re not in Florence anymore! You’re in Paris now!” she howled, more to herself than to her pretty antagonist. “Where women really know how to fight with their pussies!”

“Your pathetic and little Parisian pussy can never compare to a Florentine pussy!” Francesca bragged, a proud, wicked smile shining on her exhausted face.

“My Parisian pussy is going to rip your Florentine pussy apart!” Dominique threatened. “Mine is…”

The beautiful redhead couldn’t finish the challenge. Her mortal enemy’s strong cunt definitively, irreversibly shattered her female honor and vanity forcing her to climax like never before. Dominique shrieked in the loudest howl that ever resounded in la villa des hurlements as Francesca’s firm clit pressed hers against her own hood, bending it so sharply that the French thought it might actually break in two. Squirting copiously, she fell on her back, with Francesca on top of her, still pumping against her defeated cunt in the consolidation of victory.

“Yes! I…” the Italian panther gasped before, suddenly, started to tremble against the redhead. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Much to Dominique’s frustration, the brunette abruptly came with an anguished yelp. Feeling Francesca’s hot juices mingling with hers, she cursed for not having resisted a little longer—ten, fifteen seconds longer, and she could have been the winner even with her labia and clitoris trapped.

Screaming together, mouth to mouth, the French seductress and the Italian temptress shuddered on the carpet as the vaginal earthquakes wracked them for a long minute. The curvy, sexy bodies jerked back and forth as powerful waves of female climax were passing through them, their big, heavy breasts heaving up and down, their long, silky fair flying out in all directions around them. Dominique felt she had no control over her own flesh as her entire body violently bucked and lunged, thrust and swayed, her luscious lips parting involuntarily in sexy, loud, ragged moans.

Then, everything ended, and only the silence remained, broken by gasps, and two broken women watched by their common lover hugging each other on the carpet in full nudity. The most intense and hateful cuntfight of their lives had concluded, with one pussy proving that, that night at least, it was the best.

“Jaques…” the victorious woman whispered feebly. “Come here and fuck me in front of Lady Beaumont,” she said, staring exhaustedly into Dominique’s watery eyes.

The exhausted redhead couldn’t reply before those tired but proud dark eyes. Her rival didn’t need to flaunt her victory, not when their expressions said it all for them, not when she could hear Jaques approaching to his new mistress. All she wanted was to grab Francesca by the hair and tear her apart right there and then, beating her arrogant and firm body with fists and kicks before throwing her on her bed and fucking her in revenge. But the only thing she did was gasp weakly when the brunette was the one who grabbed her red hair while Jaques began to fuck the Italian from behind. Dominique moaned as Francesca’s body was forced against hers with each thrust of the man, her boobs crushed by the pair she had faced that morning, her pussy rubbed by the cunt that had been superior in the night’s sex battle. Dominique didn’t know who started it, but she found herself kissing weakly with Francesca, the hands of the rival beauties grabbing the other boobs, pinching the other nipples, until the blackout came…

Epilogue

Somehow, both women made good on their threats to fight all night. When they awoke, the carnal contact was enough to launch them into a new sexual assault where one sought revenge and the other final domination. With Jaques sleeping in bed, Dominique Beaumont and Francesca Bellini kept breaking any precepts about how female nobles should battle each other. They kissed and groped, confronted nipple with nipple and tongue with tongue, and even ate pussy for the first time. Dominique got the justice she looked for by fucking Francesca’s clit with her own, and not even her own orgasm seconds later could take away such satisfaction. The Italian spitfire didn’t give up, however, and an hour later she finally managed to force another orgasm from the French hellcat’s sweating, horny body at the same time that Dominique was making her come. The hatred and the jealousy kept the two bitter antagonists fucking and orgasming until dawn and, although with the sunrise Francesca galloped away on her black stallion taking the final victory of that long night encounter, both women knew that their rivalry was far, far from resolved.

THE END?

AND NOW, if you want more:

Of Swords and Sex - The Illustration Book - Payhip

The incredible Daniel Pascarelli puts his art at the service of the story "Of Swords and Sex" with 10 hot illustrations of the epic sexual battle between Dominique Beaumont and Francesca Bellini.

This purchase includes 10 Pascarelli's high-resolution images in jpg format and a pdf with the same images grouped in a single file.

You can download the original story for free or with a donation in this same store. These illustrations and associated story have been generously commissioned by someone who prefers to remain anonymous. All profits from sales will go to him.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Just saw this! I'm looking forward to reading right now!

JB

Hi Anubis!

Wow! That was fantastic - and it ended almost perfectly, or at least almost exactly where and how I hoped. Such incredibly equal woman should have such a photo finish. I especially enjoyed your epilogue - it's wonderful to know they kept going and that the "loser" won at least once and tied at least once. And, yes, their rivalry has to continue! With your permission, I will start working on a sequel. ;-)

Great work! I'm looking forward to getting the accompanying pictures.

Thanks so much for completing this classic story and doing it so fantastically well.

JB
    Last edited by JB57; March 13th, 2022 at 08:09 AM.
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Awsome story, looking forward for more

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

About that link for the 10 page illustrations.."AND NOW, if you want more:

Of Swords and Sex - The Illustration Book - Payhip

The incredible Daniel Pascarelli puts his art at the service of the story "Of Swords and Sex" with 10 hot illustrations of the epic sexual battle between Dominique Beaumont and Francesca Bellini.

This purchase includes 10 Pascarelli's high-resolution images in jpg format and a pdf with the same images grouped in a single file.

You can download the original story for free or with a donation in this same store. These illustrations and associated story have been generously commissioned by someone who prefers to remain anonymous. All profits from sales will go to him." .... When I try to go there, it says Error 1020 access denied, this website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. What gives?

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

The link is working to me. Have you the error when you click on it?
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

The link worked fine for me.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Of Swords and Sex - new story by Anubisx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Nice Work! Beautiful story and art.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    It works now, maybe there was server maintenance or something the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    It works now, maybe there was server maintenance or something the first time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast