Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Favorite characters?

What are some of your favorite characters in sexfight literature? I figure this post is a good way to not only share our passions but also to help us potentially get interested in stories we haven’t read yet. I’ll just list some off the top of my head and probably add more in future replies.

Right off the bat, two characters from A Penman. First of all Brandi Knowlton from Brandi’s Opus. A lovable, hyperactive little nympho that absolutely cannot get enough of tangling with other girls. Her high energy and enthusiasm for lesbian sex is both really endearing and also really hot. Wish I knew a girl like her in my life. She’s just so cute and her sexual antics are always a joy to read.

Second of all is of course, Lady Bianca. An elegant, seductive magical woman and a goddess of lesbian sex. She has this unique presence that can be felt whenever she is near. She just oozes sexuality and the mystery around who or what exactly she is only makes her even more interesting. She loves what she does and her relationship with June is hot as Hell. She can turn any woman into a slutty nympho with little to no effort.

When it comes to Angel’s characters, there are just so many but if I had to pick, again, I’d go with two in particular. One is of course, Angel herself. A gorgeous, busty private investigator with a lovable personality and a deep love for the bodies of other women. Some might say she’s too perfect but I’d say she’s pretty exist-able. She’s kind and generous but her patience has limits. She’s a hedonistic babe but she has standards. She can be an absolute badass when needed but is mostly a friendly and kind soul with an appropriate name.

Secondly is one of Angel’s two main GFs. Wendy. Sorry, Jane. I love you too but Wendy is a nympho to the max. A mafia trophy wife who uses her wealth and status to find as many women to roll around with as possible. She just cannot get enough of pussy. Even in a world like Angel’s, filled to the brim with horny babes that love to fuck each other non-stop, Wendy is an insatiable slut and proud of it. She knows what she wants and I love her for it.

Going on to Deensmith, I actually have four characters in his case. Firstly, from Battle for a Soul, Angie. A beautiful blonde with an angelic body to match her angelic personality. A selfless, brave and kind-hearted girl willing to do just about anything to help others. Once her sexfight with Tia begins, she soon accepts how much she enjoys it while still holding onto her faith and morality. She’s an angel both figuratively and literally.

Secondly, Seductiva from the same story. The succubus queen and well deserving of that title. She’s basically the evil equivalent of Lady Bianca. A demoness that oozes sexuality and presence but unlike Bianca who uses her powers to help others, Seeuctiva enslaves others and turns them into her concubines. She has the same powerful presence that Lady Bianca has as well. As unlikely as it is, I’d love to see the two of them go at it at some point.

The last two Deensmith characters are Bianca and Zanet. The main antagonists of “What Nick and John saw.” If Wendy from Angel PI had given birth to twin daughters, this is what I imagine they’d be like. Two unashamedly slutty hedonists that love nothing more than to tease and play with our leading ladies as well as each other. They enjoy every second of what they do and their enthusiasm is extremely contagious.

That’s all for now. When it comes to writers like JB and King, I’ll have to give it some serious thought. They’ve written some absolutely amazing characters and it’ll be very tough to choose. Hope I was able to introduce the newcomers here to stories they’ll enjoy as much as I did.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Re: Favorite characters?

I have quite a few favorite characters from different writers. As a curiosity, I have always had in mind a project to create a story where a woman from each of my favorite writers is present.

My choices:

Kara and Karen by Morton.

Kris and Valentine by Emery.

Maggie by King.

Holly and Michelle by Catharis.

Amber and Jennifer by Rival's.

Domino by JB57.

Kim and Janet by Petri.

Emily and Joy by HGHunt.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    I have quite a few favorite characters from different writers. As a curiosity, I have always had in mind a project to create a story where a woman from each of my favorite writers is present.

My choices:

Kara and Karen by Morton.

Kris and Valentine by Emery.

Maggie by King.

Holly and Michelle by Catharis.

Amber and Jennifer by Rival's.

Domino by JB57.

Kim and Janet by Petri.

Emily and Joy by HGHunt.
    I’ve heard a lot of great things about this Morton guy. By the time I joined the board, he was already gone and took his stories with him. From what I hear, he had deeply personal and important reasons for that, so I won’t judge but it still does suck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

There are so many great writers with great characters that I don't know where to start. I'm just going to name a few writers (and I do this without meaning to overlook anyone -this is just off the top of my head and largely based on the writers others have already named.

Angeldawn - my favorite characters of Angel's universe are probably her major villain, Michelle and the other villain (who was never developed much), Veronica. The Michelle/Veronica fight, along with the Michelle/Jane fight (and, let's face it, some of the Michelle/Wendy fights) are among the best in the genre, in my view.

APenman - Obviously, I love Beth and Sandra - I kept pestering the poor man for a sequel enough to make that clear! I also love Lady Bianca and June.

Deensmith- here, I most enjoy the characters from "The Future Daughter-in-Law" - Jolene and Janet.

Morton- Morton's stories are just overflowing with powerful women and rivalries. My favorites are Lisa Reilly and Kathi Corwin from "The Last Resort' stories and Kara Frederickson and Rhonda Carter from "The Gauntlet" and its sequel "Rhonda's Back in Town." I also love the women from his "Y" series, especially Melissa and Rachel.

Kingofdapirates- Maggie and Amber, of course. Maggie is my slight favorite between the two of them, but Amber is growing on me! I also really like both of the sorceresses from the "A Cold Chill" story.

Talebearer - Nyla and Reina, of course! This is a bit unfair, since this is the only story Talebearer has done and it is still incomplete, but these characters are fire and I hope to see more of them!

AnubisX- obviously, Dominique and Francesca!

Catharsis- no question: Wendy Matthews and her rival, Melissa, from "Homewrecker"!

Ragnar0k- Antiope and Nefertiti from "Queens of Antiquity".

Rival's Rapture- Brie and Kylie.

Rodman- Sue and the "new Mom" from "Back to School."

Of my own characters, I guess I would have to say that Inge and Conchita are my go-to characters -and I didn't even create either of them!

Again, if I've missed anyone, please forgive me.

I know I am missing
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    There are so many great writers with great characters that I don't know where to start. I'm just going to name a few writers (and I do this without meaning to overlook anyone -this is just off the top of my head and largely based on the writers others have already named.

Angeldawn - my favorite characters of Angel's universe are probably her major villain, Michelle and the other villain (who was never developed much), Veronica. The Michelle/Veronica fight, along with the Michelle/Jane fight (and, let's face it, some of the Michelle/Wendy fights) are among the best in the genre, in my view.

APenman - Obviously, I love Beth and Sandra - I kept pestering the poor man for a sequel enough to make that clear! I also love Lady Bianca and June.

Deensmith- here, I most enjoy the characters from "The Future Daughter-in-Law" - Jolene and Janet.

Morton- Morton's stories are just overflowing with powerful women and rivalries. My favorites are Lisa Reilly and Kathi Corwin from "The Last Resort' stories and Kara Frederickson and Rhonda Carter from "The Gauntlet" and its sequel "Rhonda's Back in Town." I also love the women from his "Y" series, especially Melissa and Rachel.

Kingofdapirates- Maggie and Amber, of course. Maggie is my slight favorite between the two of them, but Amber is growing on me! I also really like both of the sorceresses from the "A Cold Chill" story.

Talebearer - Nyla and Reina, of course! This is a bit unfair, since this is the only story Talebearer has done and it is still incomplete, but these characters are fire and I hope to see more of them!

AnubisX- obviously, Dominique and Francesca!

Catharsis- no question: Wendy Matthews and her rival, Melissa, from "Homewrecker"!

Ragnar0k- Antiope and Nefertiti from "Queens of Antiquity".

Rival's Rapture- Brie and Kylie.

Rodman- Sue and the "new Mom" from "Back to School."

Of my own characters, I guess I would have to say that Inge and Conchita are my go-to characters -and I didn't even create either of them!

Again, if I've missed anyone, please forgive me.

I know I am missing
    You’re good, brother. When it comes to your and King’s characters, I may have to make a top five or even top ten list myself