Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

A Wild Night Part 6: A Night Time Swim

Part 6

“Hey Mags…I want to talk to Bianca alone, go get Amber and Mari, then we can leave…take your time though.” Isabella said as she glanced at her muddy nude best friend standing in Silvia’s backyard. They shared a look that showed the trust that had grown between them, it felt like a lifetime ago they were fighting in the back of the library on opposite sides.

“Thanks...I’ll be back,” Maggie replied, turning quickly, and nearly sprinting back towards the house. Isabella watched her go, that fat bubbly freckled ass moving with a quickness she didn’t often see, even as the redhead dropped some mud from her behind. Then, Isabella turned her brown eyes and refocused back to the neon pink bikini-wearing woman, a color that she had never seen Bianca wear…but it didn’t look bad. In fact, the pale beauty was an intimidating figure in her won bikini, her Instagram worthy body with those big pale balloons, and her smooth stomach. A perfect blend of muscle and fat, something Isabella was learning wasn’t as rare as she once imagined when she looked in a mirror. They now also shared a look, but unlike her and Maggie’s, this was one of betrayal and anger. It felt equally as long ago since they sat in Bianca’s office together, working in comfortable silence, and scheming how to get Marissa and Maggie out of their way.

“So, how about a swim, Miss Sanz? We never did our year-end review of your internship, now seems like the perfect time.” Bianca breathed, motioning her head towards the pool.

“No, we didn’t. I’m sure you only have good things to say about me.” Isabella sarcastically quipped as she eyed the pool, “I’m more than happy to take a dip with you.” She finished, and without being asked began to strip down from her already tight shorts and shirt. Thankfully she was wearing a sexy little lace black thong and bra meant to turn on people underneath, she had changed into it the second after they got Amber’s text.

More recently she was dressing up for other women instead of herself. These women were also trying to turn her on in turn, so it was bring your A-game 99 percent of the time. When Amber had texted Marissa to come pick her up from Silvia’s house, she had a feeling something crazy could be happening. Maggie had told her about the orgy that happened at this address, and she knew today was the first monthly fight the redhead and light-haired brunette had agreed to. So, she also knew that things would be sexual, and she had a good chance to be drawn into the fray. She had grown to love sexfighting to the point her and Maggie’s fights were her favorite nights every month, besides her dancing classes, of course. Though a bit of her missed the fire of true hate, sexfighting for something to the point of desperation…like her and Marissa’s night back at their freshmen dorm. She was sure she would find that source again, something like Maggie and Silvia, or whatever was happening between her roommate and Riley. But eying Bianca now, she felt the pull of it. She and Bianca had something, something primal, something that had to be settled, which one of them was in the wrong, which one of them was the real reason they lost that tag team match, and which could make the other cum against her will.

Bianca didn’t wait for another word. She spun on one foot and began walking sensually towards the pool, while Isabella's eyes were drawn to another perfect pale ass, though this one was more like the moon, not a freckle or blemish in sight. Equally as full and fat in the right way, an ass that Bianca herself had once described ‘a professional woman’s best weapon.’ Isabella had always believed they were more equal in body and sex than Bianca would ever admit…but she also knew that this professional was a sexual freak under all that prim and proper stuff. The raven-haired queen stopped right before she entered the pool, glancing over her shoulder with a lick of her red lips. Isabella’s supple body was a sight in that skimpy blank lingerie, her muscles just visible enough while still showing the amazing softness of a woman. Her darker skin didn’t glow in the moonlight but had its own allure. Oh, Bianca wanted this fight, recently, she had shifted her stance that had long kept her desires in check. She had always used sexfighting as a tool to get ahead in the professional world, but now, after meeting so many women in proximity, all bets were off. Sure, she would still use it to get what she wanted, but also, just to make these women feel inferior was enough. To be the best of them…something Silvia and Jenny had described to her and turned her on more than she expected. While Amber and Maggie were the tip of the iceberg of who she wanted to make submit, Isabella was the perfect start to enjoying her newfound ideals.

“I’m so enthusiastic to see what Maggie’s little student can do, I can only hope you will not be as unsatisfactory as I expect you to be.”

“I didn’t just learn sexfighting from Maggie. Don’t forget you were the first person who really introduced me to this game. You asked me about Marissa’s and I’s relationship, we talked a long time about it. We may never had fucked out right, but all the tricks and stuff you explained to me. I remember them all, and I plan on using them on you.”

“You didn’t learn anything from me Isabella, I’ll demonstrate that the second I have you on your back! Begging me to fuck you more after I get you off to the point you don’t want to fight anymore!” Bianca snarled, her professionalism dropping even faster than it had before. She had spun back around to face Isabella while the curly haired woman began to move forward, happily ready to push the bitch into the pool. Bianca watched the big brown tits bounce in the bra as she came towards her, the tension in her muscles aching. But Isabella paused before reaching her, and she seemed taken aback by what Bianca had said, “Oh, yes, I did. I even learned how to lose thanks to you. We lost that fight against Maggie and Marissa because of you, because you were so fucking overconfident, and wouldn’t help me the way Maggie helped Marissa.”

“Don’t you fucking start about that night, you little bitch. I lasted and was winning against Marissa! You let Maggie fuck you down and come up behind me. You fucked me over then, and then again after the Gala. I won’t EVER let you mess with me again.”

“Fucked you over again? Really? Being friends with Maggie? After how you acted?”

“You and she aren’t just friends. You fucking asked her to teach you to be better at sex, and in tune, will make her better at sex! We were supposed to be a team, you should have asked me first…I offered up my chance at my dream job for you.” Bianca hissed, but she couldn’t completely hide the upset and emotion in her tone.

Isabella didn’t say anything for a few seconds, the two sexy women eyeing each other with scrutiny, “Even if I had talked to you, I would have still hung out with Maggie. I would have still become friends with her, she is nicer than you.”

“Nicer? That’s rich. She is a bitch, just like me, and just like you. I just thought we were…friends, but then you sucked up to my work rival like a schoolgirl whore looking for a better grade. The one person in the world I had to go against for my dream job, and my intern begs her. How could you do that to me?”

“No, you are twisting the story. That is where you fucked me over Bianca! You didn’t even give me a chance to talk to you if I wanted too, you just fucking cut me out like I was a discarded toy. For a person with such organizational skills, you really fucking suck at communication. Maybe that’s why Maggie is going to get the job over you.”

Bianca’s smile became twisted at the shot on her job, it would look downright scary if she wasn’t looking so suggestive in that way to small and tight bikini. “Every word you say Isabella is only going to make this sex fight worse for you. Come swim with me, let’s play in the deep end.”

“So that you can try and drown me like you tried to do to Amber? I’m not going to fall for that; I know you are a good swimmer.”

“Don’t be so dramatic, I wasn’t going to drown Amber…well maybe a little. She and I have much more to discuss during her slave week. I was so surprised how strong of a swimmer she was as well.” Bianca mused to herself more than to Isabella, “Anyway, I don’t hate you that much Izzy,” She teased using her ex-interns nickname, “No, I don’t want to drown you, I want to fight and fuck you. I want to make you cum and prove to you that I would have been the better sex friend, and make sure you know where your fucking place is. It’s been a long time since I have had a fight like this, far more personal than professional, exactly what I’m looking for. How will Maggie feel when I outfuck her best friend just after doing the same to her girlfriend? I guess I’ll have to find out.”

“Now it’s you that keeps on talking Bianca. It’s only going to make it better for me while you are moaning my name in desperation. I want this fight too because I want to beat you. I want to outfuck you and show you that you don’t get to act all high and mighty. YOU were in the wrong. You are a fucking slut who acts all professional like you are better than everyone!”

“And you are a fucking slut who acts like she is above it all too. Your ‘cold’ attitude act is so pathetic Isabella, you need to grow up.”

“Why don’t you make me?” Isabella hissed, her words sounding more like her roommates than her own. Maybe she had been hanging with Marissa a bit too much, but Bianca made her feel wild. “I’m going to fuck you good Bianca. I’m going to be the best fucking sex you have ever felt and you will admit it to everyone here tonight that you’re sorry for being such a bitch.”

Bianca smiled at the threat, her loins tight in Amber’s small pink bikini as Isabella noticed the pool ‘toy’ in the water floating towards them. “Well, our intentions are clear, so let’s settle this like the other pairs of women in this house tonight. A sex contest Isabella, you, and me. I’m finally able to let my hair down. Silvia, Jenny, hell, even Natalie, I’m more like them than I cared to admit, but now I don’t care if everyone knows. I’m going to enjoy this, and thankfully our lovely host has several air mattresses she uses as pool toys to lay out and enjoy the rolling water while tanning.”

“I can see that. Maggie had mentioned how interesting this house can be. Glad it’s living up to its reputation already.”

Bianca sat her still wet body onto the inflatable mattress, and awkwardly shuffled a bit towards the center, the whole mattress shifting under her weight as it floated towards the deep end. It was inflated well so she didn’t sink too much and even bounced lightly. Once she was nice and comfy, she eyed the beautiful ex-intern now waiting by the steps, “Come, climb aboard Miss Sanz, there is room for two, or at least two stacked on each other nice and tight.”

Isabella stood at the edge of the pool. Watching as Bianca spread her hot long limbs out on the large floating mattress that had suddenly become their sex dueling arena. The pale goodness looked incredible, droplets of water moving down her every curve, the bright pink bikini a trophy from an incredible foe. The lights in the pool and from the house only gave Bianca an even more alluring glow. As the mattress turned, the librarian widened her long legs, offering the top spot on her, confidence radiating from her sexy smile. The edge of the librarian’s pink pussy lips were already visible behind the tiny shiny cloth while her big tits stood firm on her chest. She looked and watched Izzy like a hawk, waiting for the woman to take her offer.

Isabella quickly weighed her options; firstly, she knew falling into the water would be dangerous. She could swim fine, but to fight in it would not be her first choice against Bianca. She wasn’t as confident a swimmer as her ex-mentor or her roommate’s best friend, but she had already accepted the fight. As long as she kept them in the shallow end, it would remove Bianca’s advantage until things got sexual.

And unfortunately, that was all she had. Keep them on the mattress, and if not, get out of the pool and fuck Bianca somewhere else in this backyard. She had already accepted the pool challenge, so she would give her opponent her choice of starting but she would be the one to finish it.

Taking a step into the water with a light splash, her feet felt the warmth of the pool water. It would have felt very relaxing if not for the tightness of her sex, the tension making her almost drip through her lingerie. The inflatable arena bounced off the far edge of the pool and was gliding across the water back towards where Isabella was waiting, the moonlight illuminating her own dark features, her dark red lipstick a shade darker than even Bianca’s blood red lips.

Bianca shifted her weight as Isabella caught the toy by leaning over and holding her fingers on the top. The water rippled as Bianca shifted to her back, her pale tits hanging slightly to the side even in the bright pink bikini. Up close, Bianca’s body was even more impressive, but Isabella didn’t think about it as her pussy felt a light pulse that made her warm. She pulled herself onto the already wet mattress, her hands sinking into the air contained inside. She had fucked a guy on a waterbed just a few months ago before she and Marissa had buried the hatchet, but never had dreamed of fighting another girl on one…especially not her old library mentor. The mattress was even less solid than she expected, and as she crawled forward between Bianca’s legs, she could feel the body of water under them roll with her.

Getting forward, she let her bra covered tits hang down against the other pair. “This would almost be fun if I wasn’t going to suffocate you with my babies.”

“Shut the fuck up Isabella and let’s do this.” Bianca hissed, impatience seeping into her tone.

Izzy came down after that, and their sexy forms molded, hot bodies and tits crushed. Bianca sank into the air, but she didn’t seem bothered in sinking in a body like Isabella’s. A good wave, a good bump to the side of the pool and she could flip this situation.

“Try to stay on top Isabella. It’s about time I gave you a taste of why I can use my body to dominate. I’m embracing my slutty side thanks to my new friends, I won’t lose to you, Maggie, or anyone. You will be sorry for ditching me for the redhead slut.”

“Looks like you found your own redheaded slut to replace me with.” The ex-intern whispered back, an image of Riley and her long redhead in front of her eyes. The last thought before she became lost in this sex duel was how her roommate and that girl would be settling their own dispute.

Red lips touched, and Isabella and Bianca kissed on the makeshift waterbed, their lips moving in quick succession like the turbulent liquid below them. The attraction between them was undeniable and the thirst to find out which was better, who was the weaker link of their old team fueled the growing hate and frustration between them. Like two horny sluts they began to moan between their kisses, their hips already starting to thrust in tiny little humps.

Isabella shifted her leg between Bianca thighs and pressed it up onto the stolen bright pink thong that just contained Bianca’s vulva. A hot grunt escaped the librarian’s lips and in retaliation a marble thigh was hiked up Isabella’s limbs onto the thin silk of her black lace. They settled on the shifting arena, as they floated to the center of the pool. The lights underwater gave them a sexy glow but sadly no one was lucky to glimpse the shadows that exaggerated their already well-endowed bodies. The force from their thighs shifted their vulva up and down, rotating the nether lips and dislocating their little garments of defense only a few. Bianca could feel the warm air of the night tough her open sex in glimpses before the toned thigh of her ex-intern covered it. So far, it was like any other make out on a bed, but when they shifted to the left, some water got in and quickly pooled under them, re-wetting her ass and backside just a little bit.

That wasn’t the only wet spot-on Bianca, the other was thanks to the woman on top of her, “You’re already wet Isabella…and we haven’t even started swimming.” She commented, the gooey cum spot on her left leg becoming easier to spread and skid up and down.

“Hmph.”

“Your too cool for school act won’t work on me Isabella. I can feel your pulse from your breasts and your cunt. I’m going to properly teach you about sex, do things that Maggie or Marissa would never be able to show you.”

“Keep talking bitch.” The Spanish girl whispered between the wet kissing, their tongues slicked and slid between lips and across white teeth.

“Yes, I will. At least you do have a great ass. I can enjoy that.” Bianca smirked, spreading the glutes of her rival with her hands wide, exposing the tight asshole underneath the tiny black lace under it. “I wonder how much fun Marissa had fucking it when you were her slave. Tell me how embarrassing it was sucking her tits every night?”

“Thanks to you. Bitch. At least I used it to get better.”

“Please. Don’t pretend you regret getting deeper into this life, you’re a freaky bitch. Even if we fight over who is the best, who can tame who, we all play this game. It’s something Natalie and Silvia have finally got me to admit.”

“I don’t regret it. Not at all, in fact I think you and I have a lot more digging to get into it. Your friends…won’t last against mine.” Isabella huffed, her body starting to heat up. The friction on her wet set was increasing and it didn’t help that her body was lightly thrusting into the woman under her.

“Language Isabella, you will need it when you are cumming.” Rep lips got close, hot breath plastering the other’s face.

“I could say the same to you Bianca.” The Spanish girl pressed her lips hard into Bianca’s, the sound of a kiss like it was from a movie. They held it for a long time and then opened their mouths wide so that their tongues could crash in a sloppy mess. They rolled for the first time on the mattress, and it shifted wildly making Isabella gasp in surprise. Water seeped into the sides and began to soak their hair and the body of the girl on the bottom each time. They avoided going over because each girl kept rolling the opposite direction. After two minutes, Isabella found herself on top again.

“Oh fuck.” Isabella gasped, hornier than she had expected. She had been on top too long and the spreading of her cheeks and ass rubbing had a deeper effect than before. Her sexfights recently had been more about longevity…and it seemed that was the game these women played. It had been a long time since she had a solo one off with any woman…even she and Maggie at least went to two when they met up. Bianca spanked her, Isabella’s ass rippling like the water, and she humped hard into the raven haired girl’s leg groaning. She did not want to cum first, she did not.

Desperate not to cum first, her body overheating from the skin friction, Isabella screamed and rolled them for the first time the same way Bianca had, sending the locked women off the mattress and into the warm water below. Plunging in they broke apart instantly as Isabella’s vision blurred and her lungs instantly screamed for air. She kicked out at Bianca, but they were slowed underwater and she was only able to land one foot on the pale woman’s thigh.

Then, when her other foot touched the ground, she realized they were in the shallow end of the pool, and she burst back to the surface easily. In front of her, but now a few feet away Bianca emerged, standing to her full height bringing the water to just reach her freed nipples. Somehow during the fall, Bianca had lost her top, or maybe she had removed it herself…Isabella wasn’t sure. There wasn’t time for rest as Bianca lunged and Isabella caught her body on body, their big tits slamming together as they spun in the water. Long black hair trailed behind both women while bikinis and panties were the target as they twisted as one in the pool. The waves of the water getting higher around the thrashing women as it slashed up on their chests and faces like a powerful cum shot every few seconds. A well-placed foot of Bianca’s was placed on Isabella’s stomach and the librarian pushed off, separating them and going into an easy back stroke, her bikini top left behind with the torn in half black bra in hand. Isabella dove forward with a stroke, only chasing because Bianca was heading further into the shallow end, and not the other way.

It was a mistake, and she hadn’t even closed half the distance when Bianca used the far wall of the pool behind to shoot like a bullet at her opponent. Like a water nymph hunting, she could quickly tell that Isabella did not have Amber’s confidence in water and that came with a wave of disappointment. She couldn’t wait to ‘swim’ with Amber again, but to get there, she had to make sure she won this and claimed this new slave.

Isabella shifted in the water to dodge just in time, but on the passing, Bianca caught the side of Izzy’s black lace and with a single pull took Isabella under. Luckily, the Spanish girl was still in the shallow end, and she maintained her footing, swinging her free leg in the water to kick at Bianca. She would NOT be dragged to the deep end, and as Bianca released her thong and swam away, Izzy hopped back towards the waist high water. The now stretched waistband of her lace didn’t help, and she didn’t take the time to save it, letting the lingerie slip down her legs and float away. Now she was skinny dipping, and saw that Bianca was swimming back towards her in a back stroke, looking as confident as ever as her twin breasts stuck out of the water.

“Stop splashing around Bianca!” She hissed, as the other black-haired girl spun and stood up, flipping her silky wet hair back and letting out a breathless sigh.

“Disappointing so far Isabella. Amber would give me a swim for my money, I bet even Maggie or Marissa could too. Are you the most disappointing of your little friend group?”

Isabella glowered at Bianca, the brown eyes simmering the pool and water around her. Bianca felt the glow and gleefully flipped her hair. “You have such a temper, just like me. We really could have been good friends.”

“Whatever. Play your mind games all you want Bianca. Pretending like you’re the victim, seems to be the only thing you are good at.”

The librarian paused in the water and her hands became fists. Why was it always the attractive women in her life that could make remarks that cut her? She wasn’t one to not let words roll off her, but Isabella Sanz seemed to bring out her worse. Not responding she closed the distance and Isabella backed up, both standing in the water and looking to slap and punch her opponent while not getting stuck herself. It took only a few seconds, but Bianca’s water confidence was displaying itself again, and Isabella felt herself almost slow compared to how she glided in the water even when she wasn’t swimming. As they moved around, splashing water, a well-placed splash hit Isabella in the open eyes, blinding her for a long second. Enough time for Bianca to get behind Isabella in the pool, sharp pink nipples poking the shoulder blades of her rival. Isabella felt her rival lick and nip her neck and then kick her large bubble ass away when she tried to swing into Bianca. ‘Fuck…’, Isabella breathed, the swimming and thrashing exhausting her. ‘This is her plan…tire me out.’ Her mind screamed, and she knew no matter how much she wanted to slap and beat Bianca at her own game, it was time to get out of the pool.

On the other side of the water, the pale woman sighed, ‘So easy…she won’t last a second once I pull her out of the pool and really get on her back.’ Bianca gleefully splashed, but as she looked up, she saw Isabella swimming towards the stairs. Her blue eyes widened, and she smirked, “Oh, no you don’t!”

She dove forward and was easily going to get there in time, but that was part of Izzy’s plan. The curly haired girl had made it to the first step and even slowed down as she noticed. Isabella jumped down and landed right on Bianca’s shoulders as she was coming up to snatch Isabella’s foot. SPLASH. The impact surprised Bianca, and even her superior swimming couldn’t help in any sense as her bare tits hit the bottom of the pool lightly. For the first time in the night, Bianca lost her sense in the water and struggled. She spun away and broke the surface confused, her black hair in her face. It turned out, having her thong still on turned into a disadvantage for Bianca, who felt it gripped before the librarian could right herself. Isabella ripped the small pink up her rival’s plump ass, disappearing Amber’s pink thong into the pale ass cheeks even more than it had before. Bianca shrieked, her ass burning from the mini string while Isabella controlled her body, moving her like a puppet in the water for a second.

The librarian kicked out, screaming as her head went into the water. She almost broke free, but her thong decided to break first. The small pink cloth that had been stretched, between this fight and the pool duel at the convention had already made this thread weaker than the average bikini.

The sides snapped, and Bianca gasped at the sudden release of pressure that had been splitting her ass and thong. Isabella lost hold and floated away with the pink thong in hand, for a second wondering what the hell happened at the last minute. I

Bianca made a powerful stroke and reached back to the steps in the shallow end, her hands on the upper and her legs resting on the lower, her tits floating slightly in the pool. “Bitch.” She breathed to herself; this was NOT how fighting in water was supposed to go. Isabella had been able to keep them in the shallow end, but if they could get to the deep end, there was no way she could lose. Unless it was Amber…then things would get interesting, and she couldn’t help letting a tiny little smile come to her red lips.

But she didn’t even have time to think more when her wet silky hair was taken ahold of. She let out a cry as Isabella seemed to come to the same correlation as her. She had to get out of the pool before they got serious…and anyway, it was far too difficult to fuck in a pool. They were wet, but not in the way Isabella wanted to make Bianca.

Isabella gripped the other woman’s silky black hair and pulled Bianca out of the pool by the steps. “Let go, you bitch!” Bianca cried, though she was still being dragged on her feet. Behind them, the raging pool water was left with a popped air mattress, two pieces of black lingerie and Amber’s lost pink bikini, all floating in the pool. “Time to play on land you water freak!” Isabella snarled, and she pulled the woman towards the sun lounge chairs near the grass.

“Fuck you Izzy!” Bianca hissed and lunged forward from her knees, her shoulder digging into Isabella’s oblique before the Spanish girl could turn. They screamed, stumbling in one nude mass down a few feet into the very mud that Jenny and Maggie had been rolling around in not 10 minutes earlier.

“You fucking bitch! Let’s mud fight then!” Isabella cried as she tried to turn but Bianca was already on top of her, the professional woman’s face a scowl. Sloppy bodies crushed with the earth between them, making them filthy, and turning them on as they rubbed the slob into each other’s erogenous zones.

As the two usually less emotional girls went wild in the mud, the fighting turned dirty with faces and mud being pressed into faces a frequent occurrence. After rolling back and forth in the mess, Isabella was pushed onto her back with Bianca between her legs. She wrapped them around her rival’s thin waist and crossed her ankles holding them both there. Her body squishing into the soft earth, funnily enough in the exact same mold that Maggie had left with her own hot body when Jenny was on top of her. It was incredible how fell she fit in, her ass the same width and depth as her friend.

“Didn’t think you were one to play in the mud Bianca!” The bottom girl hissed, pulling the black hair down so she could lick the still red lips.

“I can get as dirty and filthy as any woman here to make sure you bitches stay in line.” Bianca growled, “And I will!” Instead of kissing back, she took two handfuls of mud, and slammed her palms into Isabella’s chest, pushing the balls of womanly fat down. “Ow! Stop!” Isabella groaned, pushing up to reduce the pressure on her breasts. Bianca and her muscles struggled in the dirt, but the top girl’s intentions were long past catfighting. Her and Silvia had only really met a few weeks ago, but it felt like they had a passion, and this house was a sexfighting temple of sorts. She let Isabella push her off to her knees, but before the Spanish girl could sit up, the librarian took hold of the dark left leg. She pulled it to her shoulder, giving her amble space to slide up and slap her dripping pussy directly into the other woman’s sex right there in the mud.

“How’s this for a dirty fuck Isabella? Would any other teacher do this with you bitch!?”

“Fuck you, Bianca! I’ll show you!” The two wet girls began to really fuck in the mud, pussy on pussy, white cum starting to appear more than the rest. Even the sweat was wiping away any of the dirt. They were on their sides, Bianca’s ass flexing deeply as she moaned and slapped the mud. Isabella was rocking with her every inch, her control of her sex as she gripped the grass trying to concentrate on holding on. Her lower body rocked up and down, but Bianca felt so good, and the thrusting ensured that they pushed together at the same time, increasing the pressure on their sexes.

“Good girl Izzy, fuck me as long as you can! I want to see how far you can go!”

“You fucking bitch, I’m your fucking equal and you will admit it!”

Izzy sped up, trying to get her clit onto Bianca’s more aggressively. In this position it was far to reach her rival’s big pale tits bouncing on her side. The way Bianca was looking at her made her even wetter, the blue eyes were looking at her, desire was only one word for it. Damn it, how was Bianca so good at this position. She had gotten better at fucking Maggie, so why was Bianca’s clit dancing on hers, bending, flicking, the two small nerve bundles touching over and over. Her pussy felt so warm, the friction was just enough to make her pant…but not enough it seemed for Bianca to feel it back at the same intensity.

It took another minute, but Isabella’s clit had enough from the mutual humping, and the intensity of the mud fight was enough to make her start cumming. She growled as Bianca smirked, but Izzy wouldn’t go down that easy. Her cunt flexing was enough sensation was enough for Bianca to cum too. But Isabella knew she had gone first, and it felt like Bianca might have been holding back how hard she was going to cum, like the librarian was still playing with her.

Bianca’s pussy pressed hard, and the student let out a small whimper. The librarian had controlled her orgasm, but Isabella was far better than she expected…that was annoying to admit. The groans filled the night sky, they strained, flexing for a good 10 seconds as the waves of sensation passed. Slowly they relaxed as the darker skinned and pale woman full went down on their sides breathing heavily, with clits on the far end of their rival’s vagina, wanting to touch yet again but scared of the sensations and aftershocks. Bianca’s ass seemed to flex one last time, the waves of pleasure traversing into Isabella until she gave a high-pitched cry covered in the soft mud. With that Bianca and Isabella collapsed, the pool fight burning their muscles and the mud wrestling that final extra push. BUt the fight was nowhere near over. Not even resting, Isabella pushed up out of the mud, her legs shaking. What an orgasm…it was like Bianca knew exactly where to push and play during sex to make it last longer, and harder for her partner. Thank fuck she had gotten the professional off too, or this would have been a very one-sided fight.

Stepping out of the mud before Bianca could grab her, she noticed something sticking out of the wall of the house. It was clear what it was, and she walked slowly to the outdoor shower. Her first orgasm had been a lot harder than she had given, and she could still feel like her pussy was locked to Bianca’s. Half of her wanted to get back into the mud, and fuck Bianca more, but that was a recipe for getting beat. She needed a fight on her terms, and shower fucks had always been a good spot for her, and any advantage would be beneficial. She glanced her brown eyes back at the mud pit, not surprised to see Bianca was already standing, mud dripping right off her pink nipples, her dirty cunt open and still dripping from the hate fuck they had just given. The professionals face said it all, she was going to make Izzy scream till her voice cracked, fuck her so thoroughly that Maggie would need to find a new friend to play with. A thrill went up Izzy’s spine from the bright blue glare alone.

Isabella turned on the outdoor shower by the side of the house letting the warm water drip down. She stepped into the downpour, the water cleaning and quickly purifying her dark skin, feeling much like she had at the convention when she tit wrestled that sorority girl. She looked up to lock eyes with the crystal blue orbs and ran her hands down her hot lumps, her thick black curly hair starting to drip as the water traversed the small waves. Observing her sexual opponent, Bianca seemed to be waiting, her face un-readable. The Spanish beauty lifted a finger and come hithered the pale woman, much like her roommate had done to Riley earlier. She might be down, but she would not let that shake her confidence. Bianca cocked her head, but smiled, as she stepped forward, her eyes glazed with frustration, but her features screamed that they were going to continue this duel. She was eyeing Isabella in a new light, and it almost brought a snarky grin to her red lips. The dirty pale girl walked over, her hot hips swaying, her breasts bouncing, every curve dripping mud and her breathing hot and heavy.

The pouring downfall wasn’t wide enough for both unless they got up nice and close, and that is what they did. They pressed their vastly different shade of bodies together allowing the water and mud to roll off their bodies to the brick floor under them. They didn’t speak, letting their wet bodies rub, mold as the water turned warm, hotter than even the sticky night air that filled their lungs. Navels touched with how close they pulled, and they could even feel the light tone of the muscles under their smooth stomachs. Their grips increased in intensity, their nails digging in while their breasts were squeezed and compressed into a mass of fat trying to flatten the balls in front of them. Bianca’s hands rubbed Isabella’s firm buns again, rubbing off the mud off her form, while also squeezing the hot muscle acutely, getting a grunt from Isabella’s core. Then, a finger slipped into the ex-intern’s tight sex making Isabella’s pussy involuntary squeeze the invader.

“Quite a bit more emotion on your face than I have seen in a while. I never saw this as your mentor.” Bianca smiled as the water rolled down her face.

“And I never saw this as your intern, maybe we need to get to know each other a bit more.”

“I already got you off once Izzy…you aren’t going to last another round with how hard I can make you cum. You’re little too cool attitude doesn’t work when you make your sex face.”

“That was an easy one for you…I get better as my sex fights go on…and my sex face? You squealed when you came!” Isabella growled, but the hidden gulp in her throat did give her a sense of worry. The shower ended as quickly as it had begun with most of the mud had already washed off, and they moved out of the spurting water. Awkwardly, they stumbled their way to the lounge chairs back on the wet grass around the pool. It was a slow dance as they stomped around, keeping their bodies tight, and their fingers deep in the other’s creamy center while they took step by step. A third finger entered Isabella and she felt her vaginal walls stretch wonderfully that made her sigh. Bianca was rubbing the front of her wall on her hymn bone, and it was making her knees quake, the sound of her pussy getting toyed with one she was very familiar with.

Three fingers were placed into the librarian next, and Bianca’s wetness was like a slightly turned-on facet, dripping liquid all the way down to the Spanish girl’s wrist. Every shift made their nipples stab and dig deeper into the big fat balls that blended with their own. They stopped at the edge of a lounge and fingered the other woman over and over. The pumping made them clench the other’s fingers with her pussy, two sexy pink sexes taking the feeling that gave them goosebumps appear on their ass.

“Cum bitch, cum in my hand.”

“After you…my little fucking intern.”

Isabella wanted to talk more, wanted to nip her ex-mentor’s ear, but her mouth was preoccupied by Bianca’s instantly, the tongues going deep, wanting to touch the back of her rival’s throat. The free hand took hold of the asses powering their fight, groping in time with a full three fingers going as deep as they could. Bianca pussy seemed to hold Isabella’s fingers for an extra second, slowing the Spanish girl’s fingering. “Fucking bitch.” She gasped between a deep kiss.

“You like it?” Bianca gasped. “I’m just getting warmed up to finish you, then I’ll go help my girls…I told you that you aren’t in my league.”

“No, I’ll beat you.” She hissed but with less conviction.

She wanted to slap her rival’s hand away but couldn’t bring herself to stop the torture. If she could collapse onto the lounge pad with Bianca, she might be able to roll them or at the very least get a few seconds of relief. But they had only just made it to the front of the first lounge chair when Bianca lightly squeezed Isabella’s engorged clit between her pointy and middle finger. The pressure was perfect, and before any retaliation could occur, Bianca moved her hand up and down, rubbing each side of the sexy knub that could no longer stay hidden in its hood. “Fuck.” The student huffed, her ass clenching from the spasm the new tactic. It was too good, besides her groan, it was the only external sign she was cumming until her back went stiff against her rival for the second time even faster.

Bianca felt it right away, “Yes! You little slut. I’m going to make you my new plaything, you won’t ever catch up to your teacher Miss SANZ!” Bianca snarled and licked Izzy’s lobe. She was rewarded with cum soaking her fingers, her own clit and pussy still lasting. From that line, Isabella’s legs gave out on her, and she fell to her knees into the mud, groaning as her pussy was freed from the shock, but still quaking in the midst of her orgasm.

Seconds later, she felt her long black hair taken a harsh grip, black wet curls became dotted with white cum. “No…”, She groaned, drained, her pussy still vibrating after taking the pumping of her rivals’ fingers. Her cunt was still trying to clinch on the ghost fingers that had rocked her world. Sexfighting was so good, but it had been a long time since she had been forced down again.

“Not bad Isabella, but you can’t match me, you STILL aren’t in my league! Time to take your lesson INTERN!”, but Bianca was bluffing just a bit too much. She had the advantage, standing over her fallen opponent, but her own cunt was still ready to burst, her vulva flush with blood and wanting nothing more than to flex its own pleasure out. Damn Isabella’s fingers moved well…she definitely knew how to masturbate a woman.

Instead of quitting, instead of accepting her fate, Isabella saw red. She tapped into the anger, the feeling she got rarely, when her own ice queen walls didn’t just melt, but exploded. She looked up at Bianca’s beautiful face and with a snarl, slapped her rival’s hand away from her curly soaking wet hair. Bianca tried to step back but Isabella had already leaned forward on her knees, looping her arms around and taking two full handfuls of big juicy pale ass. Her hungry mouth came forward and found Bianca’s swollen clit on the first shot, sucking it with a force. Bianca wailed trying to move back, but her legs hit the sun lounge and she collapsed onto it with a thud, her feet on the ground, and her legs wide. Isabella sucked the clit and ran her tongue between the wet neither region, desperate to make them even. It didn’t take long, less than 5 seconds from when the librarian landed on her back that she started to cum in heat.

She thought she had broken the intern’s will…but Izzy had more about her than Bianca would admit. The librarian came, groaning as her hands that had already filled with deep black curls went slack. Her legs shot into the air and wrapped over Isabella’s shoulders, having her thighs clamp her rival’s sucking face. A gargled moan escaped Bianca’s normally proper mouth and Isabella was awarded with the dripping discharge into her hungry maw, swallowing back the released cum with a gargle of her own.

“You BITCH! I had you down…fuck!” Bianca cried, her grip tightening even harder on Isabella’s roots till she was able to pull her pussy away from Izzy’s lips to stop the orgasm from draining her fully. Escaping and snapping the spit and cum strings from the ex-intern’s mouth from her labia, the orgasming librarian scooted her whole body up on the lounge, her breasts jiggling as she wiggled. Her pale face cheeks had a cherry red glow thanks to her ex-intern. ‘Ridiculous’, she thought. How the hell was Isabella still matching her to the point the fight was this close?

This slut was going tongue to tongue with her every step of the way, and this would not be the quick easy win she had planned. It was like Maggie, like Amber, another woman who could match her…add her to her new friends…Jenny, how many would there be? She needed to stop playing around and get back on top of her throne. Her natural skill, her beauty would only get her so far in this growing world of sexually aggressive women. The worst part was tonight she had brought in Riley…and she needed to help her, she felt it was her duty as a mentor. She would not mess up another potential friendship, or at least not have any of the blame in it like she did before. That meant leaving things unfinished here…at least for now. Her thoughts concluded as she glanced over her expanding chest to see if Isabella was still looking for more.

She looked up to see Isabella stand and start to crawl on top of her legs and onto the sun lounge that creaked under the weight of the two goddesses. Unfortunately for Izzy, Bianca had pulled a strong orgasm out of her as well, and she needed more time to rest. Her plan was to get on top, and just hope Bianca didn’t start fucking back right away. Slowly she crawled up the rest of the way and half collapsed half onto Bianca’s body, themselves laying on the sunbed, catching their breath while touching closely.

“Do you give up?” Isabella gasped weakly, her body and digits still pressed onto Bianca pale skin, right to the side of the dripping sex. Their fingers were no longer moving, yet they were still slightly leaning on each other, waiting for the other to start another round. “I can keep going easily.” She added, hoping her bluff wouldn’t be called just yet.

“Never…I’m willing to go all night with you. You think just two little orgasms like that would make me tired or make me surrender to you sexually? You clearly don’t know me well enough.” Bianca breathed, though her voice hitched slightly. She wasn’t THAT worried about Isabella, she could beat her…but it would be a long fight, that was a fact she now accepted. This was not the house to enter back in, tired, she wasn’t sure how her new friends were going, and she wanted to be some help to them. “I don’t like to leave questions between women. I made that mistake with Maggie.” She spat, against her inner thoughts. If Izzy pushed her, she would give her everything she could.

“So, you see me as the same as Maggie? Didn’t know you could give out compliments.”

“Oh, I guess you deserve a small one for at least not boring me. I absolutely don’t see you as an intern anymore Isabella, I see you as a rival. Take it as a compliment...you and I have a lot more to settle.” Bianca hissed. With the shower turned off, only the night sounds of the neighbors and a low hum from the jacuzzi could be heard. Isabella reached around and cupped Bianca’s ass, giving it a light rubbing, but not instigating much more for action.

“That’s fine because I don’t see you as a mentor anymore. You just remember, this isn’t about Maggie, this isn’t about your job, this is about you and me. I’m a better fuck than you Bianca, and if you ever try to mess with me or my friends, I’ll make you remember. Next time I get you alone, I’m going to leave you on a bed, wide legged, with a nice trail of cum dripping out of your discarded pussy.”

“Oh, we have a long nasty night ahead of us bitch. After Amber, I might just make you my new little plaything. I’m going to get everything I want.”

“Or maybe you will be mine, because I’ll go as far as I need to get what I want.” Isabella whispered back, but Bianca heard every word, like a ringing threat as they grabbed each other on the sun lounge. If this went on for a few seconds, another round was bound to happen, they were both still fresh enough to keep going, but Isabella felt like she had gotten what she wanted. Not an apology, but at the least, an acknowledgement from her ex-mentor. Bianca and she weren’t done by any sort of the imagination. They would settle it, but it would be on their own terms. A scream from the house that sounded like Riley, or maybe Marissa came from the open window on the second floor, and this caught the full attention of the quiet Isabella and Bianca. When their eyes met again…something had changed.

“You’re lucky I need to go find my roommate.” Isabella deadpanned, switching the subject of their conversation and trying again to break off this fight. A little bit because she was losing, but also, she did worry about Marissa and Maggie. She removed her hands and created a bit of distance between their prone bodies. It was enough to signal that this round of their fight was indeed over…if Bianca did the same.

A look flashed in the blue eyes, “No, you are lucky that I want to ensure Riley has Marissa tied into a sex knot. I had you on the robe’s babe…don’t forget it.” Bianca shot back, sitting up and turning away to stand up off the side. They found towels and quickly cleared their body of the dampness before discarding them on the floor. The tension was still there, but the truce lasted the entire drying.

Now as clean as possible from their brief mud fight, Bianca and Isabella walked side by side back towards the house, bare hips bumping each step, no longer intern and mentor, but sex rivals. When they reached the door, they paused, the quiet house an unknown warzone of sex and they felt the tension of what might be waiting them. If one group of girls had dominated the others, that girl risked getting gang banged by the other group…a risk both women were ready to take. Bianca turned to Isabella, their eyes level even. “Let’s call a truce…until we find Marissa or Riley, something tells me they won’t be able to have even the slightest civil conversation…unlike us.”

“Sure.” The Spanish girl replied, but she didn’t trust Bianca in this situation for a second. Their shared looks proved to her that the fight was not over, and the mention of a truce confirmed that. She honestly felt like stepping into this sex house was breaking their little talk, their sex and blood pumping as they turned each corner expecting a sight to behold. They stepped into the kitchen, the floor under them covered in mud and oil from the messy women who had run through earlier. They moved through carefully not to slip, but also not helping the other in the slightest. At the exit to the kitchen, they found a trail of what looked like red and brown pubic hair to follow, though as they reached the foyer it went up the stairs while the mud and oil went down the hall.

“Maggie or Silvia….”Isabella hummed, but Bianca let out a huff. “Must be Silvia…there is no oil or mud mixed in and Maggie was already bare when she came outside with Jenny. I think the oil and mud will lead us to our friends, I’m sure Silvia will be okay.”

They moved down the hall slowly, sounds of grunts and screams starting to fill their ears, making them even more edgy…and horny. Their truce was breaking at the sounds…but it was impressive it lasted more than 2 minutes.

They paused only because they could hear loud stomping upstairs, and what sounded like yelling. But they continued following the mud trail instead, the grunts of sexually aroused woman getting louder and louder.

They stepped into the far room, and the pair of brown and blue eyes went wide at the sight. Four naked women locked in what looked like an oil fuck fight were in front of them. Maggie, Jenny, Amber, and Daphne, tied together in a knot of flesh. Only one of the fighters noticed the newcomers and the green eyes of Maggie locked to Bianca’s and Isabella’s in turn, a questioning look on her face. Izzy was about to explain, or maybe grab Bianca and throw her in the pool, but something else happened before either of those things could happen.

Even distracted by the sight in front of her, Isabella heard the sudden approaching footsteps just in time and stepped to the side with a shout. A flash of yellow was all she saw as her nude roommate ran past her, not even noticing Isabella because she was looking back over her other shoulder taunting someone with a black thong in hand. On the other side of Izzy, Bianca did not have the same reaction and the hot running blonde girl slammed into the professional’s sexy back. The crashing of bodies was amplified by the scream of surprise from Bianca and Marissa of them falling forward, followed by another scream by Maggie, because the two of them landed on the redhead in the oil.

Isabella almost jumped in after them when a shout came, “BIANCA!” Riley cried at the sight of seeing her roommate ‘tackled’ by Marissa. Isabella didn’t even have time to brace herself as the redhead altered course slightly and full body tackled the other student. They shrieked together and went down into the oil pool where the wildness was just beginning.

======

TBC- A Wild Night Part 7: Last Woman Standing

Man, so many good stories are being posted right now! I’m way behind on reading them but can’t wait to get to it. I’ll post on them as soon as possible. Apologies for the delay on this story, life just got busy.

So yeah, this part was fun, but I guess a bit of filler. I love Bianca and Isabella though…and their stuff is not done as you can probably guess. There is only going to be one more part of the wild night storyline which is a choice I made to make sure I finish it. Then I’ma be taking a break from long stories and do some short ones and rando stuff, whatever hits my fancy. Even if they include these characters and lots more build up. Lot of skipped stories/fights I wanted to write, and maybe some of the slave nights. Lots of little things. Have a roommate aggressive catfight I'm working on too.

Might keep working aggressive one, or a spell one…or stick to the libaray girls short storeis, we will see. OKAY, well, I can’t promise when the final part will be out, but hopefully it’s worth the wait. Honestly…I don’t know if it will work what I'm trying, but as long as it's hot! What else can ya ask for.

Okay, till next time!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 6: A Night Time Swim

Just saw this! Looking forward to catching up!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

So the morning after whatever goes down next chapter is just Anchorman - That Escalated Quickly meme. I love it. And why can't I link youtube here?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

A long wait but I still enjoyed it. Their dynamic is very interesting and I can’t wait to see them finish each other at some point

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Holy shit Bianca is evolving, a very scary concept even for us Bianca stans. This pair have a very interesting dynamic going, one feels betrayed, meanwhile the other feels pushed asside.
    The introduction of Riley have been a very interesting one, already on the corssheads of almost all characters, being under Bianca's wing was already a big thing, but with Bianca embracing herself in a mayor way, Riley may be a heavy hitter for the future.
    Riley bias showing.
    Another fun chapter for the big suckers of character development like myself.

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Another great installment! Can't wait for part 7.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I am just loving this story, long may it continue

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

Reading 2 chapters back to back was a blast. Another amazing chapter here. It feels like a real contrast to the Marissa and Riley chapter.

Bianca and Isabella seem to have conflicting views on what happened between them. I really liked Bianca's game plan here. It feels like Bianca has evolved since her earlier fights, which makes thing dangerous for Isabella. I didn't expect thing to end similarly to Marissa and Riley but I love where this fight might be going. There are so many moving pieces and it's great to see everyone involved like this.

PS: I didn't really feel like filler to me. Bianca and Isabella can always have a definitive confrontation at another time.

Junior Hostboard Member catfightfan1989's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Awesome as always , don’t know how I missed this