Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Brandi's Opus, Chapter 25

Dear Hostboard friends,

The reason that this tale of Brandi’s college adventures has been coming in fits and spurts is because, storyline wise, for a while anyway, I kind of lost my way. That’s what I get for being a writer who doesn’t write complete story outlines. However, things are coming together in this soon to be ancient brain of mine and Brandi, et al, will achieve a full and final climax, pun intended. Meanwhile, if you’re a follower of this story, I’m sure more than one of you saw this one coming. A relatively short chapter, but I hope you will enjoy it.

BRANDI’S OPUS CHAPTER 25
    BY BRANDI KNOWLTON (AKA A.PENMAN)

AN INEVITABLE TRYST: JULIA BREAKS “THE RULES”

It had been a little over a week since Brandi and Julia had fought each other. All sorts of rumors were circulating around the campus at Westlake Christian College For Women. Although the gossip was flying, oddly enough, Brandi was not in the center of it. This was fine with her. Most of the juicy talk revolved around how Ursula and Julia both ended up with rib injuries. The general consensus was that the two busty women had gotten into a nasty catfight. But Ursula and Julia never actually tangled one on one. In a complete bitch move, Julia and one other girl jumped Ursula, taking her by surprise and leaving her on the ground with fractured ribs from a nasty kick. When they were questioned by the nuns, denial was easy. Both women attributed their painful injuries to clumsiness. And Brandi’s bruises and scratches were mostly healed, covered by judiciously applied makeup or hidden by carefully selected outfits, so she was able to avoid any uncomfortable scrutiny. But she was still part of this equation as it was revealed that she was the one who took both women to the Urgent Care Center for treatment.

The nuns could not garner any information from Ursula or Julia, which was odd. Even Brandi had to wonder why Ursula never let the nuns know what Julia had done to her. Nothing was verified by either woman, and there were no witnesses. And, due to strict patient confidentiality laws, none of the Urgent Care staff was allowed to discuss anything pertaining to the two students. All they could do was verify that both girls had been seen and treated at the facility. Anything further would have been an O.S.H.A. violation. (Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Chancellor Dominique was angry, but not furious. Still, it was the gossip of the campus and she needed to know more in order to respond accordingly, if a disciplinarian response from her was indeed necessary.

A vast majority of the more strait-laced nuns were calling for suspensions for the two women for fighting, if not expulsion. But Sister Dominique, in her propensity for fairness, overruled anything of that nature. Her senses told her that there was something more to this incident. She did, however, summon both girls to her office separately to issue a stern warning. She told them, without question, if anything like this ever happened again, any and all participants would be immediately expelled from school. A couple of days later, she sent out a campus wide bulletin reinforcing the Westlake Christian College strict, NO CAT FIGHTING POLICY (NCFP). Any students who engaged in such activity, whether individually or in groups, WITH or WITHOUT clothing, (IOG/WOWC), would be dealt with swiftly and severely, (SAS), and would experience the wrath of the WCCFW acronym committee.

But, reasonable or not, Chancellor Dominique was not naive. She knew, from her own life experiences that, at an all female school, certain “extra curricular activities” often took place.
    This was almost a given fact whenever there was a large number of young women, especially young women reaching the peak of sexual maturity and sexual curiosity, their lithesome bodies now fully mature, their hormones raging out of control. She leaned back in her chancellor’s chair to consider the fact that she was in charge of a campus filled with about 300 young, beautiful, horny females. She reflected on how they would dress to show off their assets. They would work out in the gym together, getting all hot and sweaty in their skin tight outfits that displayed their lush curves. Or, they would play team sports like soccer, and get all sweaty and aroused by the body contact. Afterwards, they would meet under the open showers, lathering and rinsing, exchanging smiles and yearning glances as they compared their female assets, getting the measure of each other, imagining coming together in a private, naked assignation and knowing that it would only be a matter of time before they did, indeed, meet in long, hot sessions of body slamming, genitalia grinding sex. Good Lord!

Knock knock knock!

Shaken from her erotic daydream, Dominique opened her eyes and quickly removed her right hand from her left breast and her left hand from her crotch. She sat up, proper and dignified. The door partially opened and a pretty face peaked in.

“Hello? Chancellor Dominique? Are you there?”

“Ahem…eh…um…” Dominique cleared her throat. “Come in, Brandi…come in.”

Brandi Sara Knowlton moved fluidly across the room, then sat across from the chancellor in what seemed to be an oversized desk. Quickly recovering from her lewd imaginings, Chancellor Dominique began to shuffle through papers, pretending to read them, rearrange things on her desk and open and close drawers, as if looking for something. But it was more of an attempt to quickly gain a psychological advantage. It was clearly an effort to make the young student uncomfortable. But…

“May I get myself a cup of coffee, Chancellor?” Brandi asked, pointing to the coffee maker on the table behind and to the left of the Chancellor’s desk.

“Oh, uh, yes, of course.”

Brandi got up, went to the coffee maker and fixed herself a cup.

“Happy to see that you have real half and half, not that nasty artificial stuff.” Brandi observed, carefully assessing the number of stirs it might take to fluster Dominique. She also took a split second to make the calculated move of pushing her tits up and in, then sat back down and smiled at Dominique. It was a clear, unspoken statement of “fuck you, you can’t rattle me.”

Then Dominique proceeded, casually at first, but not without a fleeting millisecond glimpse at the youthful cleavage on display across the desk.

“So Brandi, I see that you are a straight ‘A’ student…very impressive!”
    “I do my best. I study hard.” Brandi responded with faux humility. She then thought to herself, when I’m not in a thigh-lock with some hot bitch.
    “I seem to recall that our beloved Doctor Taylor spoke highly of you, academically and as a person.”

Sooo, that’s how it’s gonna be, Brandi thought. The straight A business major wondered if this was Dominique’s way of letting her know that she knew what transpired on campus, especially the more clandestine things, like a student/teacher love affair.

“I’m flattered to hear that. As I’m sure you know, I was quite fond of Dr. Taylor. She’s a great lady, and so smart!”

Brandi paused for a moment, then asked, “What’s on your mind Sister? I’m sure you didn’t call me here just to flatter me and to sing the praises of one Jacqueline Cara Taylor.”

Dominique sat back in her chair, folded her arms and gave Brandi a slightly puzzled look that was mixed with a bit of indignation. Sooo, that’s how it’s going to be, the Chancellor thought. She nodded, then flashed an odd smile at the attractive young woman. But again, her glance wandered fleetingly to Brandi’s tits and her mind raced out of control to thoughts of those fine young bosoms locked with the spectacular bosoms of Dr. Jacqueline Taylor, and when Brandi’s lovely body came together with the exquisite body of Dr. Jackie Taylor in a naked roll around, and when the student and her teacher began to slowly grind their luxuriant, no doubt shaved pussies in a pristine yet godless cunt fuck!!! Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when two such beauties met naked on a bed and intertwined themselves in same sex sin!!!

She snapped back to the moment. Get your shit together, Dominique, she told herself. You’re on a fact finding mission here. The chancellor needed to reign in her free form fantasies and get down to business. But with a beauty such as Brandi sitting across from her, that was easier said than done. It was easy to understand why Jackie Taylor wanted to bed down with this hot young woman. She collected her thoughts, then proceeded.

“Alright, Brandi, I’ll come right to the point. What do you know about this fight between Ursula and Julia?”
    “Come on, sister. You know that they never fought with each other.”
    “Then why did both women need to be taken to the Urgent Care Center?”
    “I can’t tell you that, and you know it.”
    “How is that you happened to be the one who took both of them in for treatment?”
    “I just happened to be there.”
    “Oh my, how convenient.”
    “I suppose it was…” Brandi shrugged. “…and, by the way, Chancellor, not on the same night.”
    “It was two different nights?” Dominique was shocked and confused. Brandi nodded yes.
    “I didn’t know that. Then, they couldn’t have fought each other…”
    “In a clothes ripping skin on skin roll around, like the one inside your mind.” Brandi pointed out.
    “Yes…exactly!” Dominique reorganized her thoughts.
    “I’m going to get to the bottom of this. Make no mistake about that, young lady.”
    “I expect that you will. But with all due respect, Chancellor, you won’t get there through me.”
    “You’re insolent, but you’re good, Brandi.”
    “I am NOT insolent! I just react poorly when someone is clearly trying to intimidate me.”
    “What are you talking about, Brandi? Do you think I’m trying to intimidate you?”
    The Chancellor’s blood was beginning to simmer.
    “That’s all you’ve been doing, sister, since I sat down in this uncomfortable chair…shuffling papers, pretending to read them, moving things around on your desk, opening and closing desk drawers looking for nothing in particular…those are all stall tactics that are used to make someone uncomfortable.”

Dominique sat back, impressed by this young woman’s worldliness. Little did she know that the young student had been tutored in how to handle situations like this, interrogations with psychological twists and turns, not to mention intimidation techniques, by none other than Dr. Jackie Taylor. Dominique shifted gears in another attempt to get inside Brandi’s head.

“Actually Brandi, I was hoping that you could give me some insight on something.”
    “Of course I will, if I can.”

Brandi waited for the proverbial shoe to drop…and drop it did, with a loud thud.

“In your estimation, about how much lesbian activity goes on here, on campus?”

For a fraction of a second, Brandi could not help but smile inwardly as she contemplated another question that was clearly meant to rattle her. Or, perhaps not. Maybe Dominique got her vicarious thrills contemplating hot young women bumping and grinding. Still, the question was blunt and unexpected.

“I beg your pardon?”
    “Don’t ‘beg my pardon young lady! You heard my question.” Dominique shot back, somewhat irritably.
    “Yes, I did hear your question. I just can’t believe you thought it was a question that needed asking.”
    “What do you mean?”
    “If I may be frank, Chancellor…” Brandi paused cautiously.
    “Please do,” said Dominique.

Brandi sighed and continued.

“Dear Dominique, you’re in charge of a campus full of beautiful young women at the peak of sexual maturity and curiosity. What do you think?”

Dominique’s eyebrows raised and her face became slightly florid.
    “Please continue, Brandi.” And Brandi did.
    “Consider this, Dominique; a bunch of nubile nymphs with gorgeous bodies, say, for example, working out together in skin tight outfits, getting hot and sweaty as their muscles strain. Or how about the team sports, like soccer? Again, beautiful young women running around getting moist and excited from all of that body contact.”
    “Go on…” said Dominique.
    “Well, I don’t want to sound too risqué, but after a vigorous gym workout or a soccer match, you’ve got a bunch of voluptuous young women lathering and rinsing under the showers, checking each other out and wondering what it might be like to…to…”
    “Good Lord!” Dominique exclaimed.
    “Shall I continue?” the young sophomore asked.
    “Yes! I mean no, no,…I get the idea,” sputtered the Chancellor.
    “I thought you might. But just to punctuate the statement properly, with so many pretty young single women together in one place, you can be certain that there’s some lesbian sex happening. But you already know that, Chancellor. Exactly how pervasive it is, I cannot say.”
    “Oh yes you can,” said Brandi’s mind.

Chancellor Marie Dominique paused and gave Brandi a long, non-intimidating look. She sighed, then gave the stunning student a sincere smile.

“OK Brandi, you’re free to go.”

Brandi smiled, stood up and walked gracefully to the office door, sensing that there were eyes zeroed in on her ass. She stopped, turned and looked back at Dominique; “I hope you find what you’re looking for, Chancellor.” Then another thought crossed her mind.

“Oh, Chancellor…”
    “Yes?”
    “Are you going to be here for a while?”
    “Unfortunately, yes…I have more paperwork…why?”
    “Then you should probably make a fresh pot of coffee.”
    “Battery acid?” asked Dominique.
    “Oh, yeah,” Brandi smiled, then left.

Brandi left the chancellor’s office at 1630. She had been Dominique’s final appointment that day. The walk over had been under overcast skies, but there seemed to be no threat of rain. The walk back to her apartment was a completely different story. As Brandi made her way across campus, she looked up at what now had become an angry sky.

“Oh, shit!” said the woman without an umbrella. And then, the sky unloaded on her. Brandi sped up her walking pace, but it was an exercise in futility. The rain was so heavy and hard that she was soaked to the skin in seconds.
    “Goddammit!”

Slow walk, fast walk, jog or run, it made no difference. She was drenched. At first, she didn’t like the feeling, but the more she felt her rain soaked clothes pressing on her skin, the more erotic the sensation became. The feeling of being drenched in rainwater completely distracted her from the fact that she had forgotten to lock her door. By the time she opened the door she had decided to “satisfy” herself under a hot shower. Once inside, Brandi went straight to the bathroom, stripped naked and got under the deluge of water droplets whose sole purpose, it seemed, was to make love to her skin. The sting of hot water hitting her body was a refreshing contrast to the cold rain that had soaked her. A quick lather and rinse, and she cut the water off. But she decided not to manipulate her pussy for the sake of pleasure, as the thought of a short, post shower nap began to have a far greater appeal. A good stroke of the clit and a deep middle finger to the cunt could be effectuated anytime. Right now, her body wanted to relax. This, also, was not to be.

Refreshed, tired and naked, Brandi turned into her bedroom in anticipation of a brief, late afternoon siesta.

“Hi sexy! How did your meeting with Dominique go?”
    “DAMN GIRL! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!” said a startled Brandi. So much for my nap, she thought.
    “So? How did it go?” the woman on her bed asked again.
    “Pretty much what I expected. Why? You worried?”
    “Nah, I’ve pretty much decided to accept whatever comes of this, if anything does come of it.”
    “I don’t suppose it has occurred to you to go to the chancellor and tell her the truth.”
    “Let’s just say that, for now, I’m keeping my options open.”
    “And how in the fuck did you get in here anyway?”
    “I came by to offer you a conciliatory fuck. Your door was unlocked, so I thought I’d wait for you inside, instead of out in the rain.”

Brandi shook her head. They were not in a high crime area, but she should have known to check before she left. Better to err on the side of caution. Still, a locked door would not have allowed her the vision of female perfection that was now before her eyes.

On her bed, naked except for a cloth, wrap-around hospital splint, was none other than Julia. Her freckled tits rested comfortably on top of the flexible fabric. Sensing there was no evil intent, Brandi got into bed with the redhead she had locked up with over a week ago. Julia expected Brandi to mount her so that they could reunite their bodies, but instead, Brandi stretched out on her back. A bewildered Julia looked at her.

“What? Don’t you want to fuck me?”
    “Of course I do! But you don’t need any of my body weight on your chest.”
    Julia smiled.
    “Oh wow! I get to drive the Brandi bus?”
    “For as long as you want to. Just drive slow and steady and observe the speed limit.”

Julia gingerly lowered herself down on to Brandi, feeling the brunette’s flesh full on against hers for the first time. She remembered the sexy collision of body parts that happened during their fight, how they came together in anger and hatred. This time had to be different. This time, Julia wanted to fuck every square inch of Brandi head to toe, woman to woman. She needed to savor this much anticipated anatomical merging. Indeed, both women had longed for this confluence of their beautiful bodies.

“I’m really sorry for what I did to Ursula, Brandi.”
    “Your regret would best be served if it was expressed to Ursula, not me.” Brandi pointed out.
    “It has been. Two nights ago, I brought her a bouquet of flowers.”
    “That was very sweet of you. How did she react?”
    “She was touched by the gesture.”
    “Hmm…exactly how touched?”
    “She invited me in, we shared a bottle of very nice wine…”
    “And then?”
    “We spent about four hours scissoring…gently of course, because our ribs were still tender.”
    “How sweet of you, Julia.”
    “It was the least I could do.”

Now, stretched out fully on top of Brandi, her freckled tits snuggled fully with the brunette’s tits in a long dreamed of assignation, Julia Brooks slowly set the fuck in motion as she tilted her pelvis and dead aimed her juiced twat into Brandi’s wet and waiting cunt. There was a sloshy sound as the two fully juiced cunts settled into each other. Julia had a glazed look in her eyes.

“That’s the sound I’ve wanted to hear since the night of your welcome into the club,” said the enamored redhead.
    “This isn’t our first wet labia lock, Julia.”
    “Oh, I know. But the first time our pussies clashed, it was in anger.”
    “And now these two are finally meeting for pure, unadulterated pleasure.”
    “Not only can our thick cunt lips make love, but our clitorises can rub and grind and wrestle.”
    “Oh yes…yes!” said an equally enamored Brandi.

The fuck between these two women was slow and gentle. Brandi made sure to keep her hands on Julia’s sexy ass in order to avoid any tight, upper body embraces. She knew Julia’s ribs were still sore and she did not wish to exacerbate any discomfort. But, to Brandi’s delight, Julia did manage to keep all four tits actively involved with each other. This was important to both women as the desire to feel their naked breasts square off in a lengthy encounter was essential to them both.

Brandi moved her pelvis in a contradance with Julia’s shapely bottom half. They rolled and pushed and ground deeply into each other. The thickness of their labia lock was sublime. Brandi began to wonder if their well endowed cunts could become addicted to each other, and if meeting on a regular basis would become a sine qua non. Both of them began to wonder what it would be like when they met in the inevitable open scissor. Brandi now understood why Julia was “number two” in the pecking order of the Sex Fight Club. As for Julia, she now understood why so many campus girls who had tangled with and lost to Brandi were dismayed over loosing to her, yet effusive in their praise of her. The bitch was good. But so was Julia. Both women knew they were in this for the long haul. But Brandi couldn’t resist the opportunity to be a wise ass.

“By the way, Julia, isn’t this against the rules of the SF club?”
    “Shut up and fuck, you sarcastic bitch.”

Brandi giggled, and then turned up the heat. She rolled her tits underneath Julia’s freckled orbs. The sensation caused the redhead to moan, and then she reciprocated with her own breast to breast lovemaking skill, which caused the brunette to moan in sheer pleasure.

Brandi reached behind Julia’s head and pulled her into a heated, tongue twisting kiss. Both women were known for their kissing skills, so this tongue to tongue wrestle became very heated very quickly. Julia’s talented tongue encircled Brandi’s tongue in a python like maneuver. But instead of constricting, Julia slowly matched the bristly surfaces to each other, which made Brandi moan into her mouth. She returned the favor, to Julia’s delight. Their full lips were sealed into an oral suction. The two women spent several sloppy minutes engaged in a mouth on mouth vacuum while their tongues slithered deep inside, until they both needed to come up for air.

“Good gracious!!!” Brandi cried out.
    “Oh my god!!!” Julia gasped.

Now, their foreheads pressed together while their lungs heaved heavily, trying to retrieve lost oxygen. In the process, bellies and breasts struggled against each other, intensifying their body connection, all the while, the consistent stroke of Julia’s crotch on Brandi’s crotch, thick outer labia slipping, sliding and sucking together. There was a calculated invasion of Brandi’s cunt by a gloriously stiff woman cock. Brandi cried out as she felt the meeting of their clitorises.

“Oh…fuckkkkk!” Julia groaned in ecstasy. “I still remember how amazing it felt when we clit slammed during the fight…haven’t been able to get the sensation out of my mind.”
    “Me too, Julia…me too,” Brandi confessed.

The two enraptured women looked into each other’s eyes with an eerie depth. No more words were spoken until the first wave of orgasm washed over them. Their torsos were fused in an amalgamation of cum and sweat and scathing sexual heat. Brandi desperately wanted to squeeze Julia tight and hard, but she knew better.

Julia gingerly lifted herself off of Brandi and sat up in a spread legged scissor-tation. Brandi sat up and graciously accepted the offer, sliding her legs into an over/under with Julia’s, scooting forward until there was exactly 15.24 centimeters between their quivering quims. But since this is the US, let's call it six inches.

And so it followed…

Tentative, full-on first kiss…
    lustrous labia caressing each other…
    each proceeding second of
    swelling desire and blood-engorged plumpness…
    fleshy, pink lotus blossoms
    slowly opening up to each other…
    merging in the fullness of open cunt sex…
    stiff rods of hedonism locating each other
    in a thrust and parry spar,
    then capitulating to the overwhelming need
    for the fullness of each other
    in long, rhythmic strokes…

Two women, near a point of delirium,
    pull on each other’s leg and
    force themselves into each other’s depths
    until the explosion of cum drains them…
    they rest, and it begins again…

Deep into the night,
    Brandi and Julia…cunt to cunt…

TO BE CONTINUED

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: Brandi's Opus, Chapter 25

Excellent !!
    Veeeeery hot !
    Very well written erotic scenes,
    Celebral and humorous trash talk lines !. Hot at the same time.
    HOT HUMOR !! Yes !! There is this kind of humor also, THANKS TO YOU ! You made me to laugh the very same time i felt excited reading some scenes !.

You do not simply write a hot story my friend. You write erotic literature !!

Of course... I expect Brandi to Face Dominique !!
    In a sexfight !
    I guess I am NOT the only one here, to can't wait to read about it !

Then you can end Brandi's story stopping there or any other way you prefer.
    Not before Brandi and Dominique to "settle things" though !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; March 21st, 2022 at 03:34 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Hey, man. It happens. You’re not a machine. All writers go through that at some point. I’m just happy to read more of my favorite, hyperactive little minx. Great to see that Julia redeemed herself but we all know a certain someone won’t be happy about that

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

This chapter really spoke to me. Your work keeps heating up more and more. You could almost cut the tension between the Chancellor and Brandi! Well done!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

I MENTIONED IT IN MY PRAISING REVIEW ABOUT BRANDI 25...

ANNA THEMARINECHICK ALSO MENTIONED IT IN HER PRAISING REVIEW ABOUT BRANDI 25...

MEANING... TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR DEVOTED FANS THINK SAME WAY ABOUT IT...

I BET THAT SOME OTHER READERS ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT IT...

COME ON MY FRIEND !!

BRANDI - 26 MUST BE ABOUT HOW CHANCELLOR DOMINIQUE AND BRANDI SETTLED THINGS BETWEEN THEM...

A.PENMANS WAY !! HIS MARVELOUS, HIS UNIQUE WAY !!

IMHO

BUT I DO NOT WANT TO PUSH YOU...
    YOU ARE THE WRITER, YOU KEEP THE PEN !!
    ( OK... At Brandi-27 at the very least ? LOL )

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I MENTIONED IT IN MY PRAISING REVIEW ABOUT BRANDI 25...

ANNA THEMARINECHICK ALSO MENTIONED IT IN HER PRAISING REVIEW ABOUT BRANDI 25...

MEANING... TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR DEVOTED FANS THINK SAME WAY ABOUT IT...

I BET THAT SOME OTHER READERS ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT IT...

COME ON MY FRIEND !!

BRANDI - 26 MUST BE ABOUT HOW CHANCELLOR DOMINIQUE AND BRANDI SETTLED THINGS BETWEEN THEM...

A.PENMANS WAY !! HIS MARVELOUS, HIS UNIQUE WAY !!

IMHO

BUT I DO NOT WANT TO PUSH YOU...
    YOU ARE THE WRITER, YOU KEEP THE PEN !!
    ( OK... At Brandi-27 at the very least ? LOL )
    I’m positive that Dominique will tangle with someone in this story at some point. Brandi is most likely