Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Sleepover Fun: Part 8

The grand finale was here. Reflection vs reflection. Blonde vs blonde. Cheerleader vs waitress. Bombshell vs bombshell. The two slutty cuties stared each other down, anticipating rolling around in custard together and finally settling this. Brittany was shocked at how the previous matches went. Kylie was primarily a sub, so her losing to Tina wasn’t much of a surprise but Amanda? No one could’ve predicted that. Her cunnilingus skills were not of this world. She kept that in mind in the event that she would ever sexfight her someday, which she hoped for.

Dani was nervous about locking custardy thighs with an agile cheerleader but her job as a waitress was much more physically demanding than most would think. She was perfectly in shape herself. The victories of her roommates also increased her confidence. Jackie especially. If she could win against a badass wrestler, then Dani could win against her cheerleading twin. She was ready and excited to get down and dirty like the nasty nympho she would always be.

“Shall we begin the grand finale?” Tina asked.

”Oh, yeah.” Brittany confirmed. “When I win, I’ll bring this bitch to cheerleading practice a few times for my teammates to play with. Maybe we’ll even teach her a few cheers.”

”Oh, really?” Dani asked sarcastically. “Well, when I win, I’ll take you to the Hooters break room for my co-workers to get a taste of you. You think I’m in this line of work just for the tips from creeps?”

”So, you’re both gonna pimp the loser out if you win?” Jackie asked. “In that case, can I borrow Brit for a night to pit her against my slave?”

”Of course you can, baby!” Dani said teasingly.

”Well, if that’s how it’s gonna be…” Amanda began. “When I have some free time, I want Dani to practice on.”

”Look at these horny bitches.” Dani commented. “They’re already negotiating over us like poker chips.”

”Can you blame them?” Brittany asked. “You are a hot piece and I’ll enjoy tapping you all month.”

”Well, the feeling is mutual, cheery.” Dani said. “I’ll keep you up all night long.”

”That’s gonna happen to both of us, no matter who wins.” Brittany teased.

“Okay, blondies.” Tina interrupted. “Save the foreplay for the match. Time to mess you both up! Your substance even matches your hair!”

The blondes winked at each other and lined up to decide who would be getting coated first. Rock, paper, scissors! Brittany pulled scissors while Dani pulled rock. The girls squeed with horny excitement and got their bottles ready to slather the waitress. Dani’s nipples hardened and tingled with anticipation as she was surrounded in a compass pattern by the other girls.

At the same time, they all squeezed their bottles and sprayed her all over, making her squeal shrilly at the cold contact. The girls all giggled and bounced around as they covered their friend from head to toe. Tina was behind her and shampooing the custard into her blonde hair. Amanda in front on her and spraying her perky tits, Kylie kneeling down and palming her ass with the stuff and Jackie pouring it over her head. It did not take long at all for cover every inch of her body and have plenty left over.

“This won’t be the last time tonight I get sprayed all over by another girl.” Dani joked at her twin.

”No. You’ll get sprayed by slutty cheerleaders this time tomorrow.” Brittany countered. “My turn!”

The other girls went to Brittany and unleashed on the cheerleader in a manner much less organized than her counterpart. She raised her arms and twirled herself around, basking in it as if she were showering. Tina grabbed her hair and began rubbing it in while the other three massaged it all over her at random. She cooed at the wet, cold and sticky feeling.

“That’s right, ladies.” Brittany said seductively. “Empty your fluids all over me!”

”Don’t make me pin you down before my roomie does, bitch.” Tina said jokingly.

The girls had finished and Brit was absolutely drenched in the sweet, viscous dessert. The other girls then emptied their bottles into the last kiddie pool. Tina and Jackie sat back against the shower wall and cuddled with their slaves as the twins stepped into the large, rectangular pool and once again stared each other down. They waited for the signal but instead they heard moans. They looked at the other girls in confusion to find that Tina’s pussy was being tongued by Kylie and Jackie’s by Amanda respectively.

“Hello?” Dani asked in mild irritation.

”Oh, yeah.” Jackie said in midst of a moan from Amanda’s tongue.

“Go on, fight!” Tina yelped as Kylie chewed in her clit.

Brittany and Dani then charged at each other, spinning their rival around before falling into the custard filled pool, with Dani on top. She went down, grabbed the back of Brittany’s head and pulled her reflection in for a steamy, custardy kiss. They shared the sweet liquid between their mouths as their tongues wrestled like two pink, sloppy snakes. Their hands buried in each other’s matted, messy hair as they made out, going at it like rabbits. Their thighs slipped and slid against each other as they wrestled. Their nipples found each other and a pair of tiny sword fights had commenced as the moaned into their opponent’s mouth. Brittany broke the kiss and began nibbling on Dani’s neck.

”You love the taste of me, slut.” Dani taunted.

“Only because of the custard, whore.” Brittany countered before spitting in the other blonde’s face.

”C’mere and please me like a good future slave.” Dani ordered as she opened her arms.

”Can’t get enough of my skills, huh?” Brittany countered again.

Brittany then started going down on Dani, slobbering all over her custardy cunt. Dani groaned from the sudden oral attack as she yanked at Brittany’s coated locks. She could tell from how she being eaten out that the cheerleader was bringing her A-game to this. Watching the two matches before this lit a fire underneath their pussies. If girls could get blue balls, they would nearly have that. Brittany bobbed and licked, taking her tongue out briefly just to immediately put it back in. Dani was at her mercy and she knew it. She tried to move to end the cunnilingus however briefly but Brittany’s mouth clung to her like a lost puppy, never letting go.

Dani’s struggling only made Brittany’s job of pleasuring her easier. She stopped as her back arched and jerked before cumming like a fountain all over her twin. She lied down in the dessert, her hair fanning out around her, breathing heavily as Brittany got up, flipped her messy hair, waving the custard around and licked her lips of Dani’s sweet, succulent juices in a taunting gesture. As if to say “I own your pussy, bitch.”

”Hope you enjoyed that, honey.” Brittany said. “Because it will be the first of many.”

“Is that all you’ve got?” Dani taunted as she caught her breath.

”Oh, the Hooters hussy hasn’t had enough?”

”I’m gonna lick you like candy, pompom!”

Meanwhile…

”Wow, they’re really getting into this. Ugh!” Jackie said as Kylie kissed her clit.

“Yeah, these two are a match made in nympho heaven. Ugh!” Tina added as Amanda found her G-spot.

“Hey…” Tina said. “I bet my slave can make me cum before your’s can make you can.” Tina challenged.

“We turning everything into a competition now?” Jackie asked. “Good cause you’re on, puta!”

“Let’s seal it, babe!” Tina declared as they turned towards each other and kissed as their slaves continued to eat them out.

Back in the pool…

Dani got back up and launched herself at Brittany to commence her counterattack. The cheerleader fell down into the custard and struggled a bit before Dani sealed her grunting mouth with her own. The waitress dominated her rival’s mouth. It seems overconfidence after the first orgasm was a weakness she shared with her brunette roommate who was now licking her Latina mistress because of that. Brittany wrapped her arms around Dani as the forceful kissfight continued. She squeezed her opponent against herself, mashing their nipples and lining up their clits. It was like a girl forcing herself into her reflection.

Dani squeezed back as she ravenously dominated Brit’s mouth, her tongue forcing her rival’s tongue down. They drooled over each other as this onslaught of inescapable pleasure continued. Dani reached down hand below Brittany to play with her asshole. She wanted to dominate every orifice possible at once. To say that Brittany was overwhelmed would be a colossal understatement. She could take it no longer and orgasmed, surrendering her body to the ride it was being given. Dani pulled her mouth off, leaving a trail of saliva and looked down at her hyperventilating lookalike.

”Ever read the Art of War?” Dani asked smugly. “Know your enemy and know yourself.”

”Yes.” Brittany said as she exhaled. “Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak.”

Dani was caught off guard as Brittany got up, grabbed her and pulled them both back down again. This sexfight was far from over. They rolled around for a bit before Brittany got on top and began grinding Dani cunt-to-cunt. Their bodies formed an L shape with Brittany sitting up and Dani lying down with one leg on Brittany’s shoulder. Brittany humped and flexed against her rival like a rocking chair., custard flying all over the place. It seemed as if these blonde nymphos had a bottomless libido and/or amount of energy.

”How do you like that, bitch?!” Brittany asked in between the humps.

”Please, I get fucked harder than this by my boss!” Dani mocked as she winded from the humping.

”Figures why you haven’t been fired yet!” Brittany taunted. She then took Dani’s other leg and placed it on her shoulder, giving herself greater access to her twin’s creamy center. She humped even more intensely now.

Meanwhile…

Tina and Jackie broke their kiss as they orgasmed simultaneously.

“A tie?” Tina asked.

”Guess so.” Jackie answered. “I say we give them a break and we can all enjoy the show.”

”Damn, they’re still going at it.” Tina commented. “Dani was never this intense with us.”

”Neither was Brittany with us.” Amanda added as she took her lips off of Jackie’s twat and her and Kylie got up.

”It’s any slut’s game, it looks like.” Kylie said. They went back to cuddling and being passionately fondled by their mistresses.

“Wanna put money on this?” Jackie asked. “And by money, I mean pussy.”

“I call Dani!” Tina said quickly.

”You bitch! I was gonna pick her! Now I gotta bet against my own roommate!”

“Snooze, you lose, sister.” Tina said cockily.

”Fine. I call Brittany, you call Dani. The loser and their slave will belong to the winner for a whole day and it can be any day they call it in.”

”We’re cool with that, right Mandy?” Kylie asked.

”Of course.” Amanda said. “You babes have the hottest bods of any girls we’ve played with. Plus, it may be interesting to be the sub to so many girls for a change.”

”Another deal.” Tina said.

“Let’s seal it with another kiss!” Jackie said. They did just that and their slaves did the same to each other.

Back in the pool…

Brittany humped Dani like she never humped a girl before. Their clits bashing together again and again.

“I call this one the wrecking ball.” Brittany mocked as she pulled her pelvis back and then mashed her cunt into Dani’s with a mighty push, making her reflection grunt out loud.

“I could do this all night, bitch!” Dani countered.

”I could go all week.” Brittany said back.

”All month!”

”All year!”

”The rest of the decade!”

They stopped their brief shouting match, wishing they were immortal so they could literally keep this up forever. They weren’t sure why they were acting like this. Seeing someone so similar to them in just about every way got their competitive juices flowing amongst other juices but what they were feeling was so overpowering and possessive of them.

”You’re gonna be the squad’s personal cum dumpster!” Brittany taunted.

”Not if you’re gonna be used as the Hooters girls’ walking flesh light first!” Dani countered.

Brittany’s grip on Dani’s legs made escape from her assault impossible. Dani decided to save her energy and just let her twin have her way with her. Brittany humped their clits together, sending a jolt through the other blonde’s luscious body with every hump. Much of the custard had been washed off by the sweat and they’d probably both be clean of it by now if the pool wasn’t full of the stuff. Dani just sat back and enjoyed the ride, soon orgasming into the opposing pussy. Brittany let her legs go but wasn’t about to give Dani another chance to catch her off guard. She grabbed Dani, turned her around and pushed her nipples against her back while fingering her opponent from behind.

”Damn, girl!” Dani exclaimed. “Don’t you ever get tired?”

”Never underestimate the libido of a repressed girl raised by domineering puritans.” Brittany said. “And what about you? You can’t be human either!”

”I get my libido from my Mom.” Dani said. “And her genes are working overtime!”

”Good. You’re gonna need their max power.” Brittany said as she licked Dani’s ear and down to her neck.

She sucked on the waitress’s skin, intending on giving her a hickey. Marking her future property, so to speak. Dani moaned as Brittany pulled her hair and tasted her flesh. She still had not recovered from the last explosion of pleasure and was quickly on the verge of another one. She had to turn the tables and fast. She turned her head to suck on Brittany’s tongue. This was something but not enough. Brittany found her clit and began pinching and poking at it. She jerked Brittany’s tongue off with her lips like a dick, making her moan but it wasn’t enough. Once again, she accepted the inevitable. The blonde beauties made out as Dani once again came. While Brittany was distracted by the brief post-orgasmic rest, Dani pushed her down into the pool and wrapped her lips around Brittany’s nipples, licking and biting as she returned the favor, ramming fingers into Brittany’s pleasure center, pulling them in and out like tiny cocks.

Both girls were clearly pushing themselves at this point. It was only a matter of time until this ended and they both knew it. Neither of them wanted this to end in another tie, so they pushed onwards like true sexual warriors. Dani continued her assault on Brittany’s cunt, which had become red from all the sex. Dani’s own cunt was getting worn out but she had no intention of stopping. Brittany barely had enough energy to moan from the fingering. She grabbed Dani’s face and kissed her with everything she had. Their tongues dueling inside their mouths once again. She used one hand to spank Dani, leaving more red marks. Their faces were blushed and even more custard was being washed off by their sweat.

Soon, Brittany came, grunting almost painfully this time as her liquids sprayed out. Dani hoped to God that that would be the end of it but Brittany wasn’t giving up herself. The other girls stared with amazement at their perseverance. Even the wrestler Amanda was baffled. Brittany pushed Dani down again and lapped at her pussy slowly while inserting fingers inside. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, four and five. Dani yelped out from the insertion and Brittany flexed her fingers inside her, reaching her deepest areas. She then closed her fingers into a fist while her tongue co-invaded her lookalike’s exhausted pussy. Dani was on the verge of passing out. She tried her best to hold steady from the pleasure but her head just kept getting heavier and heavier. Brittany was also feeling more and more drowsy but she pushed on, keeping her eyes on the prize. She licked, she fisted, she pleasured on and on and on. Finally…It was over. Dani tapped out before she passed out.

”I give! I give!” She cried out. Brittany ended her assault and got up, throwing her arms in the air.

”I did it!” Brittany shouted as loud as her tiredness would allow. She then almost collapsed on top of her new slave. They both nodded off for a bit and the girls decided to let them rest for a while.

“Well, looks like I get you three sluts to myself for an entire day.” Jackie proclaimed.

”We’re all your’s.” The three said at the same time.

“Not right now, though.” Jackie added. “Just looking at that made me tired.”

”Yeah…” Tina agreed. “Wanna wash them off?”

”Girl, you just read my mind!” Kylie agreed.

Amanda took one of the shower hoses and pointed it at the knocked out blonde bombshells. She turned it on and sprayed them both down in the pool. Eventually making it overflow and washing out all the custard into the drain. The girls barely opened their eyes to see what was happening as they rested on each other. Amanda soon washed them both clean.

“That was a Hell of a show you both gave us.” Amanda said.

”Glad you enjoyed it.” Dani said as she began to regain her energy and get up.

”I know I did.” Brittany said as she too got up.

The two blondes smiled at each other, hugged and kissed.

”That was amazing.” Dani said.

“It only gets better from here…slave.”

”I guess you’re right…mistress.”

“No more tonight, though. I’m beat.”

“Same.”

”Wow.” Tina said sarcastically. “You two agreeing on something? Shocker!”

”Shut up, you damn food perv.” Dani mocked.

”Really though, you two seem like twin sisters.” Kylie commented.

”Well, we proved tonight that we’re not totally equal.” Brittany said as she eyed up her reflection.

”Once my month is over, I want a rematch!” Dani challenged.

”You’re on, babe!” Brittany accepted and they kissed on it.

“Well, we’ve all got quite a month ahead of us.” Jackie announced. “Let’s clean this all up and pack it in for the night.”

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Sleepover Fun: Part 8

Great series you have going here!!!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Sleepover Fun: Part 8

Quote Originally Posted by Maritalkombat View Post
    Great series you have going here!!!
    Thanks. I’m putting it on hold for now to focus on a couple other stories but I will do more at some point