Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Need to find JB Wife vs Mistress Part II -

Here is the prologue and Part I, as you asked. I hope to continue work on Part V within the next few weeks.

JB57

Wife vs. Mistress, Part II: The Rematch

Prologue:

Jannette returned to her hotel room a little after midnight on Friday night. She had been out with some of her business contacts at a night club in downtown Los Angeles. Usually she would have brought someone – a man or a woman – back with her to spend the night. However, she was not in the mood right now for sexual companionship. She had been a little off ever since her battle with Deanna Ralston, her boss Robert’s wife, and she was looking forward to going to bed and pleasuring herself to a fantasy of her body breaking and beating Deanna’s gorgeous body, wet sex to sex, tit to tit. For the past two weeks, her memories of her erotic battle with the blonde wife had preyed on her mind, filling her with incredible lust and unbelievable anger. She knew that the only way she would regain her full sexual confidence was if she fucked the blonde whore into the ground. Until she did that, every other sexual encounter could only be a distraction. Even worse, she knew that any other sexual encounter would be unsatisfying. Her battle with Deanna had brought her the kind of incredible sexual pleasure that only a fuckfight for absolute domination could generate. Any other kind of sex would pale in comparison.

Originally, Jannette and Deanna had planned to meet for their rematch just a week after their initial encounter, but circumstances got in the way. The sudden death of Robert’s former business partner took Robert and Deanna out of town that weekend to attend the funeral. The following week, business meant that Jannette had to leave the city for Los Angeles. She had now been in LA for almost two weeks negotiating an important deal, but things were wrapping up and she was looking forward to returning home to New York that weekend.

Jannette stripped off her business jacket and miniskirt, then slipped out of her tight white blouse. She was braless and her round, thick breasts jiggled delectably as she wriggled out of her tiny green thong. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. As she waited for the water to warm, she admired her naked perfection in the full-length mirror. She cupped her heavy, thick tits then ran her hands down her smooth pubes and caressed her clean-shaven, thick-lipped pussy. She placed her index finger over her hot, wet slit and smiled as she felt her massive clit swell in anticipation, just a little. The water was ready. Jannette entered the shower stall and enjoyed the wet heat on her naked flesh. She ran her hands over her thick, bulging tits, down her flat, rippling belly. She cupped her bare cunt, running her finger over her burning slit once again. She slipped her digit deep into her hot twat, teasing her clit. Jannette smiled, sighing with pleasure, her mind going back to the incredibly delicious sensation of her swollen, throbbing clit rubbing and grinding on Deanna’s rock-hard clit. She imagined herself locked tongue to tongue with Deanna, sucking on the other woman’s tongue, swallowing back her spit, sharing growls of hate and hot breath. With a shuddering sigh, Jannette stopped herself from masturbating, deciding to save the pleasure until she could get into bed. She enjoyed the building anticipation. Jannette dried off, wrapped her wet hair in a towel, then pulled on a short, sheer robe she had brought with her from home. She slept in the nude, but she liked having some of her personal items around her when she went on the road.

Jannette walked over to the hotel room desk, which was facing out towards a spectacular, 30th floor view of the city skyline. She turned on her laptop, deciding to check her email and a few stocks before she retired for the night. As soon as she turned on the computer, she received notification of new messages in her inbox. One immediately caught her attention. “Call me when you get in, cunt” was all it said. The sender line indicated it was from Deanna. The message had been sent while Jannette was in the shower.
    Jannette’s heart began pounding with excitement and anticipation. Her pussy immediately grew wet and hot. She stood up and went to the bathroom. She unwrapped her hair, then used the blow dryer and her brush to dry and style her dark mane. If she was going to speak to Deanna face to face, then she was going to look her best. She applied a little subtle makeup. She returned to the desk. Ready, she made the call.

The computer call chimed only twice before it was picked up. There was Deanna, filling the screen in all of her beautiful blonde glory. It was almost 5AM where she was, but the woman looked completely awake and rested. She was wearing a sheer nightgown that concealed almost nothing. Spaghetti straps curved around her neck and reached down to pull the transparent material tight against her bulging, golden tits, their sharp brown nipples stretching the thin cloth. Deanna’s tits swelled into Jannette’s computer screen, delicious golden orbs and deep, wet cleavage. On the small personal view window, Jannette could see that her own magnificent rack was, similarly, filling Deanna’s screen.

“What do you want, you fucking twat?” Jannette began, sneering viciously. “Some of us have actual work to do, unlike a cunteating trophy wife like you.”

“Ah, talking tough already, hm?” Deanna replied with a spiteful grin. “You’re a low-class whore, Jannette. You do your best work flat on your back.”

“Better work than you, fucker,” Jannette shot back.

Deanna grinned. “We could spend all night trading insults, Jannette, but I want to go back to bed and fuck Robert’s brains out. I just called to set the time and place for our rematch.”

“My place,” Jannette responded immediately. “As for the time, let’s do it next Friday. After I break you, I plan to fuck you raw and I’m going to take my time doing it.”

“Next week Friday is fine,” Deanna said, her blue eyes glinting viciously. “Robert will be out of town, so I’ll have some time to kill anyway. And don’t worry, whore,” she continued, “when my pussy is done with your cunt, you won’t be able to sit for a month.”

“I’m going to ride you like a horse, you little cunt,” Jannette shot back. She decided to move the conversation along. “Are you planning to tell Robert about our little rendezvous?,” Jannette asked sarcastically. "He may want to try to set up more cameras." While the women had not discussed it, both were certain that Robert must have been the one to record their last battle.

“No,” Deanna replied. "Robert only needs to know when I come out on top. But I am going to take some pictures of what I do to you. For posterity.” She smiled viciously. Jannette smiled back with equal venom.

“Send me the directions to your place, bitch,” Deanna continued. “Let’s meet there at 7 PM.”

“Agreed,” Jannette replied. “I’m going to have you screaming like the slut you are by the time we’re done.”

Deanna miled slyly. “One other thing, bitch,” the blonde said.

“What?” Jannette asked.

Deanna suddenly leaned back out of the frame of the screen. For a moment, the screen blurred, as though the computer was being moved. Then the picture came back into focus. Jannette barely contained a gasp. She was staring directly into Deanna’s dripping wet, bare naked cunt. The tight, hot pink hole was unspeakably beautiful and arousing. The thick pussy lips were slick and wet and, as she watched, Deanna’s fingers spread her vaginal lips and gave Jannette a clear view of her intricate pink labia and swelling clit.

“Do you like what you see, Jannette?” the blonde murmured over the line. “Get a good look. This is going to suck your baby girl twat inside out and crush your clit into mash.”

Jannette immediately took the computer from the desk and walked to the bed. She threw herself on the bed and spread her legs wide, bracing her back against the headrest. She pulled her robe open and aimed the camera directly into her succulent twat. She spread her juiced up pussy lips and teased her swelling clit free.

“Get a good look at this, Deanna,” Jannette growled. “See what a real woman’s cunt looks like.” She stroked herself gently, shuddering as her fingers ran over her growing clit. She could see Deanna’s fingers caressing her clit thousands of miles away.

“Let me see you, girl,” Deanna snarled. Jannette pushed the computer back, positioning it so that Deanna could see her entire body extending away from the screen. Jannette glared at Deanna from over her succulent tits, which rolled just off to either side. Deanna mirrored the position.

Thousands of miles apart, the two erotic rivals masturbated slowly, sensuously, all the while glaring hatefully at each other over their heaving, naked tits, and wet, hot cunts. The women’s eyes locked as they met each other in the unspoken challenge of seeing which of them would go off first.

Their fingers moved in and out of their succulent, juiced up twats, teasing and caressing thick labia, stroking and rubbing at enflamed clits. The tension built and built. The women’s moans and groans fed their mutual lust. Both women bit their lips, clenched their teeth, as they struggled to control the raging fires inside of themselves. Their mutual lust and pleasure grew uncontrollably. Jannette took her own tit in her mouth and licked and sucked at the rock hard nipple, moaning as unbearable pleasure arced through her. Deanna met the challenge, sucking hard at her own tit. The women’s eyes never wavered as they worked their dripping twats, as they drove each other into a frenzy of lust.

For more than 30 minutes the masturbation battle went on. Both women trembled and gasped. Their swollen pussies were red and hot and thick. Juice flowed from their cunts in a torrential downpour, down their inner thighs and into their ass cracks, creating a wet spot on their respective beds. Their engorged tits seemed to be as hard as rocks as the sensitive tissue swelled with blood and heat. Their nipples jutting more than an inch from their areola, hard as rock and pulsing with heat and electricity.

Jannette knew she could not take much more. She felt herself on the verge of a powerful orgasm. Her body shuddered, she could feel her pussy going tight, she could see it in the corner of the screen in front of her, her own cunt beginning to contract, the labia quivering with tension. She suddenly realized that she was staring at Deanna’s twat; the blonde was on the edge of orgasm too! If only Jannette could hold out just seconds more…

“OH FUCK!!,” Deanna shrieked. Her pussy convulsed, squirting out hot cum, splattering the computer screen thousands of miles away.

“OH GOD, YES!!,” Jannette screamed. She let herself go. She felt her cunt gushing; she saw her computer get wet with ejaculate. She had won! Only by an instant, but still, it was victory!

Jannette smiled smugly at Deanna as both women continued rubbing themselves, coaxing a wave of delicious orgasms out of their dripping cunts. Their eyes remained locked even as the remaining pleasure flushed through their lush bodies. When their multi-orgasmic writhing finally stopped, Jannette reached out and picked up the computer. She held the screen close to her gorgeous face as she blew Deanna a kiss. Deanna picked up her computer and moved it until her beautiful face filled the screen. The two women glared into each other, their sense of mutual hate and intimacy almost as great as if they had been together in the flesh.

“That’s what’s going to happen next week, too, fucker,” Jannette breathed. “You’re going to be squirting your little cunt off and I’m going to be sucking it all up with my cunt and feeding it back to you.”

“Enjoy it while you can, bitch,” Deanna shot back. “When we’re together in the flesh, I guarantee I’m going to grind your pussy and your weak little clit into hamburger.”

“Fuck you, Deanna,” Jannette smirked. Before the blonde could reply, Jannette broke the connection.

Smiling contentedly, the beautiful brunette sprawled on the bed. She put her computer on the floor beside the bed and used the controls on the night stand to turn off the room lights. Her body was still hot and wet from the masturbation battle. She stripped off her gown and threw it aside. She kicked back the sheets. Completely nude, she inserted her fingers deep inside her twat. She pulled one of her heavy, luscious tits to her mouth and began to lick and suck, even as she stroked her still-hard clit. She thought of Deanna. She was certain that thousands of miles away, Deanna was doing exactly the same thing, thinking of her. Jannette was right.

The two women masturbated for more than another hour, their thoughts focused on the other, their hands bringing enormous pleasure to their arching, writhing, bucking bodies. Jannette passed out in bliss, a smile on her gorgeous face. Deanna sank into a pleasant sleep, sprawled out on the guestroom bed. That was how Robert found her an hour later.

End of Prologue

Wife vs. Mistress, Part II: The Rematch, Part One

Jannette returned to work on Monday morning feeling rested and happy. Ever since her early morning, long-distance erotic confrontation with Deanna, her mood had been lighter. She had defeated the blonde cunt, a good sign for their upcoming battle. She had gone a little way towards making up for her earlier “defeat.” Even though she did not accept that she had been beaten, she could not deny that her confidence had been shaken. Now, she felt her natural self-assurance – some would say “arrogance”-flooding back.

Jannette was dressed in her usual style. She was wearing a black mini-skirt, her long, muscular legs smooth and bare. She was wearing a burgundy jacket and a white silk blouse. The blouse was open three buttons, revealing her lush, deep, plunging cleavage. A sea-green push-up bra provided her powerful tits with unneeded support. Often, she came to work braless. She found it advantageous and amusing to distract her co-workers with her bouncing, jiggling tits as she moved around the office and Robert loved it. Today, however, she would be giving a presentation that required people to pay attention to her words more than her tits, so the bra provided some restraint and control. Her ensemble was topped off with a bikini thong that matched her bra, and 3 inch stilettos. Her thick black hair was up in a tight bun. Stylish eyeglasses completed her “sexy businesswoman” look.

Jannette had been in her office at her desk for only a few minutes when she received a general email summoning her and the other upper-level management to Robert’s office for an unscheduled 9:30 meeting. Jannette was a bit puzzled by this. She knew that Robert would be out of town for the next two weeks. He had left the day before for Shanghai. She suspected he would conduct the meeting using skype.

At 9:30, Jannette joined about 25 other top management in Robert’s office. They all took seats around the conference table that she and Deanna had turned into their own private sexual arena. Jannette’s beautiful mouth twisted in a savage little smile as she remembered what they had done to each other on this same surface. She sat in a chair near the head of the table, adjacent to Robert’s vacant seat. As she suspected, technicians were readying the giant-sized television on the wall facing the table. Soon, Robert would join them from his hotel room in Shanghai and they would begin the meeting.

As she waited, Jannette glanced around the table, smiling and nodding to her co-workers. She made most of them nervous. Her incredible beauty was intimidating and her sexual power rolled off her in waves, enough to frighten the women and attract and disturb most of the men. Jannette’s status as Robert’s mistress was well known around the office, but no one doubted that she was a formidable power on her own. There were a number of beautiful women around the table. Robert liked his female associates to be relatively young and attractive, if possible. Most of the other women smiled pleasantly at Jannette, but then looked away, careful not to challenge her power. However, one woman did not look away. A beautiful redhead had joined the company just a few weeks before. Jannette had never actually spoken to the woman, though she had noted her arrival as a possible threat to her status. The redhead smiled back at her, but there was steel under her green gaze and Jannette noted that the woman’s formidable rack was on display, a substantial amount of cleavage visible. Jannette felt a trickle of electricity in her nipples and a flash of heat in her loins. This woman might be someone who she could challenge, tame and turn into a subordinate fuck buddy. She made a mental note to explore the possibility later. .

Jannette’s attention returned to the meeting as the technicians activated the TV. Robert appeared on the screen. After a few more technical checks, he called the meeting to order.

“Thanks to everyone for coming in. I won’t be talking too long. As you know, I’m here in Shanghai working on an important deal for our company. If all goes well, we may be expanding our activities considerably. Originally, I’d planned to be here for two weeks but some recent developments have extended my timeline. I’ll now need to be here for the next month or so. In my absence, my wife, Deanna, will be stepping in to run the day to day affairs in New York and to coordinate with me out here. Deanna, please come out and introduce yourself. “

The door to an anteroom off the office opened and Deanna came strolling out. The blonde was spectacularly gorgeous. She was wearing a cream-colored miniskirt and a matching business jacket. Her incredible legs were beautifully bare. She sauntered in on 3 inch spike heels. She was wearing a white blouse that was open just enough to make a voluptuous display of her gorgeous tits. Deanna’s golden hair cascaded around her shoulders. She smiled at the room, but her blue eyes flashed and held, just for a moment, with Jannette’s.

Jannette felt her entire body go tense. Her nipples swelled and throbbed, her pussy lubricated hard and her clit began to pulse. The intense sexual arousal competed with the raw hatred that she felt towards her blonde nemesis. Deanna sat at the head of the table, just adjacent to Deanna. Jannette could have leaned over and grabbed the blonde’s bulging tits. As it was, she had a hard time taking her eyes off of Deanna’s intimidating cleavage.

“Thanks everyone, “Deanna said. “As you may know, I used to be Robert’s assistant before we were married and I have kept up with all of the company’s business dealings. Robert and I decided I was best qualified to run the company in his absence. I’ll meet with each of you over the next few days so you can bring me up to date on your various projects.”

“This is only a temporary situation,” Deanna emphasized. “I’m just acting as Robert’s eyes and ears and I will be in constant contact with him.” Deanna did not have to remind anyone that Robert’s company was privately owned by Robert and a few other partners. Most people suspected that Deanna had a major financial stake in the company.

The meeting went on a little while longer. Jannette’s legs shifted under the table, squeezing her bare thighs together. Her cunt was wet and hot, her nipples were spearing her bra. She could see from her vantage point that Deanna’s nipples were clearly visible even through her bra and she could tell that the blonde was also moving subtly in her chair, as if her crotch was on fire. Jannette said nothing during the meeting. She did not trust herself to maintain the illusion of propriety that the situation required. When the meeting ended, Robert signed off and the staff rose to leave.

Jannette pushed herself up off her chair and used the opportunity to lean low over the table as she got to her feet , giving Deanna a spectacular view of her tits. Deanna’s and Jannette’s eyes locked. Deanna’s eyes blazed with lust and she licked her lips seductively. The women’s faces were not far apart and Jannette resisted a sudden, overwhelming urge to lean over and kiss her blonde rival. A flash of memory of the taste of Deanna’s lips, the warmth of her spit, the sensation of wrestling the other woman’s thrusting tongue, burned through Jannette’s mind and she felt her nipples grow even harder.

“Jannette, I’d like you to stay and go over some material with me,” Deanna said, her voice a low purr. The women’s eyes blazed feverishly at each other, their blue gazes locking.

“I’d be delighted to, Deanna,” Jannette responded with a smile. She sat back down.

The last of the company management filed out of the office. Deanna touched a button on the armrest of her chair. Jannette heard the click of the office door locking. Her eyes never left Deanna’s beautiful face. The sexual heat between the two women was unbearable. Deanna touched another button and Jannette heard shutters whir into place over the vents in the room. The office was designed to be sound proof and included sound baffles and a low subsonic hum designed to hinder any efforts to bug the room. The office’s soundproof mode also automatically activated a “do not disturb” sign on the door.

“So, you’re pushing Robert out, hm?” Jannette breathed.

Deanna got to her feet and stepped away from the table. She raised herself to her full height and shoved out her chest, her incredible tits straining against her white blouse.

“We can talk about Robert some other time,” Deanna snarled. “Right now, you and I have some unfinished business to attend to.”

Jannette smiled viciously as she pushed back her chair and got to her feet. She reached up and pressed her two massive tits together, deepening the crevasse of her cleavage. Her boobs were throbbing with excitement, her nipples were on fire.

“You don’t like losing, do you, fucker?” Jannette purred at Deanna. Her vicious, vindictive smile grew wider.

Deanna smiled back just as savagely. She slipped off her cream-colored business jacket and threw it onto her chair. Slowly, carefully, the blonde beauty started unbuttoning her blouse. As Jannette watched, holding her breath, Deanna’s spectacular tits were slowly exposed, cupped by a black push-up bra. Jannette knew that Deanna’s incredible tits, despite their size, needed no support – just like hers. Deanna drew the white shirt away from her tits, exposing her smooth, beautifully muscled midriff and her deep, sensuous navel. Her skirt rode low on her torso, hugging the widest part of her hips, leaving an endless expanse of luscious bare flesh and emphasizing her perfect, womanly figure. Deanna threw her blouse into the chair, on top of her jacket. She stood at the front of the table in her mini-skirt, stilettos, and lacy black bra. Her lush tits jiggled enticingly.

“No, I don’t like losing, you little fuck, if that’s what you think happened on Saturday morning. But that isn’t what this is about. I think we ought to… have a little taste of what we’ll be doing to each other on Friday night.”

“Fine by me, cuntlicker,” Jannette grinned. She stripped off her jacket, dropping it in her chair, and slowly, seductively, undid her blouse. Deanna watched, her eyes burning, as Jannette’s magnificent tits came fully into view. Jannette grinned wider as she shrugged off her blouse and threw it into her chair with her jacket. She did not stop there. Slowly, she thrust out her chest as she reached behind her back and unhooked her green, silk bra. The gossamer thin garment fell away, leaving her massive, perfect tits completely naked. The meaty tanned orbs jiggled deliciously as they bounced free of their meager restraints.

Deanna licked her lips, her eyes locked on her enemy’s incredible rack. She reached up and tweaked, then squeezed, her pulsing nipples through her bra. Jannette thrust out her chest, enjoying the feel of her massive tits bouncing powerfully on her chest, challenging Deanna’s throbbing boobs.

“Like what you see, baby?” Jannette taunted. “Why not come here and match those little nubs of your’s against a real woman’s nips?”

Deanna reached behind her back and undid her bra clasp. A moment later, Jannette suppressed a gasp of lust as the blonde’s naked, golden orbs spilled out of the bra, jiggling, nipples stiff and hot. The luscious meaty flesh seemed to radiate heat.

In concert, the two women reached down and undid their mini-skirts. The tiny garments fell to their feet. The women were now naked except for their three-inch heels and their contrasting thongs, Deanna’s black to Jannette’s green. Jannette removed her glasses and placed them on the conference table. She reached up to her head, her round, thick tits rising with her arms, and undid her tight bun. Her lush black hair fell down over her shoulders.

The two nearly nude women slowly, slowly approached each other. Their shared sexual heat burned the air between them. The hot, wet scent of aroused pussy wafted up from their dripping snatches. Jannette could tell without looking that there was already a wet spot on her thong. She could see that Deanna’s tiny genital covering was growing moist, too. She could make out the camel toe of Deanna’s clean-shaven cunt. She knew that her own bare, thick-lipped twat must be equally visible.

Without a word, the two sexy women drew closer, closer, their nearly naked bodies drawn to each other like two celestial objects attracted by sexual gravity. Deanna’s hands pushed against Jannette’s delectably muscled shoulders, but the brunette held her ground and ran her palms slowly, seductively up Deanna’s smooth, soft sides, from the blonde’s rounded hips to her bulging breasts, caressing the woman’s naked flesh. The blonde leaned forward as if to kiss Jannette but, instead, sank her massive, taut orbs onto Jannette’s lush, throbbing rack. Jannette groaned in unbearable lust as the succulent flesh of the women’s aching tits made contact, both sets of tits sizzling and pulsing with sexual energy, their engorged nipples burning with erotic need. Jannette tilted backwards, sliding her tits up, up against Deanna’s luscious pair, lifting Deanna’s boobs, her rock-hard nipples scoring the underside of the blonde’s meaty orbs, until their breasts broke contact. Deanna's boobs dropped back down and bounced heavily on her chest. She moved nearer to Jannette, poking her firm nipples into Jannette's tender flesh, lining up her light brown nipples with Jannette’s darker nips. The women gasped in unison, then moaned in concert, as their burning nipples pressed directly into each other. Jannette felt her nipple holes seizing and sucking to Deanna’s nipple holes. The women’s nipples sealed together and then pushed hard into each other, driving each other back until their beautiful areola perfectly eclipsed, sizzling with sexual power as their tits sealed and fused. Deanna pressed her forehead gently against Jannette's. The two women were sexually aroused beyond all measure. Nose to nose, their breath coming in gasping pants and crying moans, Deanna and Jannette stared deep into each other, both reveling in the indescribable desire and raw hatred that was driving their need to devour each other.

Jannette reached around Deanna’s hips and gently seized and caressed the blonde’s bare, perfect ass. Deanna ran her right hand smoothly down her rival's lush body. As Deanna’s hand reached Jannette’s muscled stomach, the brunette released the teasing hold she had grabbed on Deanna's ass and turned her attention to the blonde's thong. In the same second, Jannette and Deanna both drove their hands deep into the other woman’s crotch, probing for their most intimate spot. Deanna's strong fingers stroked the front of Jannette's sea-green thong, gently stroking and teasing Jannette’s naked nether lips through the thin, wet silk. Jannette rubbed Deanna's thong, quickly finding the woman’s hot, aroused pussy lips. By some mutual understanding, neither woman tried to slip her eager, probing fingers inside of her rival’s thong. Instead, their expert hands moved over the dripping wet cloth, teasing and tantalizing and torturing the other woman’s hot, aching cunt. Deanna moaned uncontrollably.

"Too much already, you fucker?" Jannette taunted, her voice a whispered, panting growl as she struggled to control her own arousal.

"Shut up, cunt,” Deanna gasped. “When I’m finished with you, I’l l have you screaming like a common whore.”

Jannette worked her fingers back and forth, up and down, and around in circles on Deanna’s soaked thong, torturing the blonde’s burning, pulsing pussy. Deanna's thong offered little protection, allowing Jannette to have her way with the blonde’s aching womanhood. Deanna fought back a cry of pleasure and struggled on, twisting her wrist and flicking her thumb and forefinger across the length of Jannette's clean-shaven vagina, electrically stimulating the slick flesh through the soaking cloth. Jannette's body fought to contain the thrilling sensations brought on by her rival's powerful touch. Deanna’s finger attacked the warm, wet cleft between Jannette’s legs and forced the meager fabric of the brunette’s thong further and further into the meaty slit. Now and again a rough knuckle dragged itself upwards, sending shudders of pleasure through Jannette’s luscious body as her most sensitive organ shuddered under the sexual assault.

Eye to eye, glaring at each other through half-closed lids, Jannette and Deanna panted through snarling mouths as they fingered each other faster and harder. Heat from their naked thighs seared their hands. Juice from their excited cunts dribbled onto their rapidly thrusting fingers. Knees, once sturdy, now wavered and trembled in the ebb and flow of raw erotic passion. The women kept their noses and foreheads pressed tight. Their writhing bodies rolled and rubbed their bulging tits into each other forcefully. Their tits remained sealed, locked together, four taut mounds of luscious flesh fused tight at their nipples and areola. The women’s hips jerked and their asses trembled as each fought the terrible urge to hump her unbearably aroused cunt into her enemy’s caressing hand. A fevered dance began as the lusty females wrestled for balance and tried to overwhelm each other with ever more tantalizing attacks on each other's sex. They staggered away from the table, barely balancing on their three-inch spike heels.

"Nnnn, fuck!" Deanna blurted.

"What's the matter, whore, can't take it?" Jannette said between labored breaths. A moment later, she closed her eyes and groaned deeply, tortuously, as indescribable pleasure rippled through every cell in her body, radiating out from her throbbing, burning cunt.

Deanna gloated. "I haven't even gotten started, you cunt. I promised you I’ll have you screaming like a whore and I will."

Deanna’s lips met Jannette's, sucking hungrily. Jannette returned the sensuous kiss eagerly, happy to erotically engage with her hated rival in every way possible. She was determined to prove to Deanna which of them was the more sexually potent woman, which of them had greater control of her sensual powers. The gorgeous women’s tongues caressed each other savagely, licking in time with the furious rubbing that continued unabated between their thighs. Eagerly, they sucked back each other’s spit. Deanna leaned into Jannette even harder, pressing their tits together with greater force. Lost in a haze of pure desire, the two women masturbated each other with ever increasing urgency. They moaned into each other through their locked lips. Their taut, naked breasts rubbed firmly, aching nipples crying out in overloaded pleasure. The scent of feminine arousal filled the air and Jannette felt juice from her wet pussy running down her leg. She started tapping her fingers against Deanna's cunt, smacking the blonde's thong with greater and greater force. Deanna whimpered, her grunts rising in pitch. She countered Jannette’s attack with slaps of her own, teasing her rival’s crotch with the erotic sensations.

Jannette staggered, suddenly overbalancing on her heels. She thrust out her right leg to keep from falling. Her foot knocked Deanna off balance. The blonde fell back, pulling Jannette with her. The two entwined women tumbled to the ground, Jannette on top. The women’s bountiful tits compressed hard in a burst of delicious pleasure. Deanna's head hit the floor. The blonde lay stunned for a second. Jannette took the opportunity to mount her enemy, swinging her left leg over Deanna’s hip, intending to bring up her right leg so that she could sit on her rival’s belly. Deanna came to her senses quickly, however, and stopped Jannette's right leg from disengaging from between Deanna's knees. Jannette sat down anyway, sliding her pelvis onto Deanna's with a thump. Both women gasped in unison as their hot, wet cunts mated through their sopping wet thongs. The women coldly regarded each other and then entered the next phase of their erotic battle.

Beginning with a slow grind but quickly growing to a full-fledged thrust, Jannette pounded her thong--covered pussy into Deanna's matching thong. Each successive impact sent ripples of incredible desire flowing through the veins of the struggling women. Jannette and Deanna slammed their inner thighs together more and more fervently. Jannette's body swayed like a willow as it gyrated on Deanna's sleek form. The brunette was overwhelmed with raw, pure lust, her need to sexually devour her lover’s wife growing with each powerful, driving thrust. On and on, the sexfight raged, showing no signs of slackening. Deanna grunted, her eyes shut tightly, and swiveled her hips, throwing Jannette to one side. Jannette caught her fall and leaned back on her hands. One leg snaked beneath Deanna's, and the pair of erotic rivals remained locked together like dueling scissors.

Now on equal terms once again, Deanna lifted her round, perfect ass and thrust back at Jannette. Eagerly, Jannette met the blonde's raging pussy blow for blow. To give herself better leverage, Jannette leaned back, bracing herself, and joyfully pounded cunts with Deanna. Deanna's soaked thong rubbed against Jannette's equally wet thong again and again. Sweat beaded on both women’s foreheads and began to dot their rippling torsos as the battle between their hot, horny cunts went on and on, lubricated by the liquid they exuded. The women’s boobs bounced and wobbled wildly out of control. Their grunts and gasps of lust and passion grew louder and angrier. Their mutual frustration grew. The women could both feel the other’s thumb-sized clit, grinding and rubbing directly into its throbbing counterpart. But the harder the women fucked, the more they ground into each other, the more their clits grew in size and hardness, the more tightly their soaked silken thongs wrapped around the aching sex nubs, preventing the most exquisitely sensitive organs on the women’s bodies from coming together naked clit to clit, as the sexual rivals so desperately needed. Deanna and Jannette were driving each other insane with lust but the more they pounded their wet cunts together in ecstasy, the more their enraged frustration grew and grew. They could feel their naked cuntlips sliding and caressing as their thongs were forced deeper and deeper into their vaginal clefts, but they could not get at the sex nubs they needed to grind and fuse into one.

Leaning back, grasping each other by their naked thighs, the women fucked and fucked and fucked, their asses pumping, their hips jerking with every powerful thrust, their thick, succulent tits bouncing and wobbling. Deanna and Jannette’s moans of pure, unbelievable pleasure and passion grew louder and hungrier. Their frustrated lust soon became unbearable. The unbelievable need to mate naked clit to clit raged in both women, but neither wanted to be the first to admit this overwhelming desire to the other. Snarling at each other, the women’s blue eyes locked in mutual hate and raging lust. They could both see what they needed so desperately from each other. Finally, neither could take it anymore.

Deanna and Jannette parted, reluctantly rolling away from each other on the thick rug. They glared at each other from a distance of three meters, calming their pounding heartbeats, even as they nursed the terrible fire burning in their aching groins.

“No more games, cunt,” Deanna panted. “Clit to clit. Right now.”

“That’s just what I want, Deanna,” Jannette purred. “Come over here and let’s fuckfight naked pussy to naked pussy, baby. Let’s fuck each other raw.”

Saying this, Jannette sat back on her ass. She reached down and pulled off her high heels, throwing them aside. Then she rolled onto her back, lifted her ass, and slipped her sopping thong down her ass and her hips. She raised her legs straight into the air, her bare toes pointing at the ceiling, and slid the thong up her thighs and calves, before tossing it aside.

Deanna pulled off her heels and threw them away. She reached down and quickly stripped her black thong off her hips and down her legs and tossed it aside. She got on her hands and knees and crawled to where Jannette lay, flat on her back on the rug.

Jannette smiled lazily. She spread her beautiful thighs and tilted her pelvis up, presenting her naked, perfect genitals to her approaching enemy, providing easy access to her dripping cunt.

“Come and get it, fucker,” Jannette taunted. “Your naked pussy against mine. Clit to clit. Bring that nasty cunt over here and let’s see which of us is the better fuck! Let’s see which of us is the real woman!”

Deanna closed the distance between their now completely nude bodies. Jannette reached for her blonde rival. Deanna locked hands with Jannette and pushed the brunette’s hands down and out to either side of her body. Deanna mounted Jannette eagerly. Her breasts bore down on Jannette’s meaty rack, nipple to nipple. Belly flattened against belly. The women’s beautiful, angry faces filled each other’s vision. Their blue eyes blazed with hate and lust, raw desire for each other burning in their soaking loins like molten lava. Deanna's legs snaked around Jannette's powerful limbs like twin grapevines. Jannette spread herself wide, welcoming Deanna’s juiced up cunt. Jannette groaned as her blonde opponent's clean-shaven mound pressed itself solidly atop her exposed groin. Deanna slammed her pussy into Jannette's cunt once, succulent fuckmeat mashing and melting into succulent fuckmeat, wet, juicy labia mixing and merging with wet, juicy labia. The women moaned together in unbelievable pleasure as naked cunt fused to naked cunt. Nose to nose, panting with desire, watching each other through eyes made heavy by sexual bliss, Deanna and Jannette smiled at each other in shared, raw, lust and understanding. They paused to savor the delicious, unbelievably erotic sensations coursing through their meshed bodies, radiating out from their juicy, sucking twats. The meeting of cuntflesh they had both desired so deeply for the past three weeks was finally a reality. Deanna chuckled delightedly as she mashed her cunt deep and tightly into Jannette’s twat and worked it around and around in a circle.

Deanna whispered into Jannette's ear, "You're mine, slut."

"Fuck you, bitch,” Jannette moaned in reply. “You belong to me.”-

Deanna's mouth closed on Jannette’s , invading it with her tongue. Jannette fought back with her tongue, and met Deanna's powerful pelvic thrusts with her own. The women’s mutual lust was indescribable, their need to consume each other overpowering in its intensity. Soon, the tempo of their thrusts rose to the point where the sound of taut, bare skin slapping on taut, bare skin echoed in the large room.

Again and again the fearsome Amazons bashed and mashed their dripping, hot cunts together, seeking the best angle to drive each other out of their minds. Deanna's and Jannette’s hips moved in furious concert, pounding their cunts mercilessly, grinding deep and hard and hot into each other’s soft, yielding cuntmeat, before separating to pound then grind again. The two women joyfully settled into a fierce sliding and grinding battle, their pussies growing hotter and wetter every moment, lubricating the sensual struggle. The women's breathing quickened to the point where it became impossible to keep their mouths and tongues locked in a torrid kiss. Deanna broke the kiss and rested her head against Jannette's shoulder. Moaning with desire, the women lost themselves in the sheer ecstasy of their sexual rivalry. Cheek to cheek, long hair wet with sweat and tangling together, the beautiful women whispered obscenities at each other as their raging pussies fought furiously. For both women, the meshing and merging of their overheated cunts was the pinnacle of their desire and they wanted nothing more than to make it last for as long as they could. The sexual rivals focused their attention on the heated fuckfight going on between their unbearably aroused cunts.

Entwined like mating snakes, flesh merging and melting to flesh, sweat slicking their undulating bodies, Jannette and Deanna rammed their pussies together over and over and over. Their slippery cunt lips met and caressed each other vigorously, slick with juice, sliding together sensuously, driving both women insane with need. Jannette held on to her self-control with the tiniest sliver of mental strength left to her. The feel of Deanna's hot, sweaty body writhing against hers, the feeling of their massive, meaty tits rolling and mashing, throbbing with heat and tension, their overloaded nipples grinding and fusing, belly rippling on belly, navels sucking and kissing, the blonde's hot cunt wrestling expertly with her own, was almost too much for her to take. The women’s bodies raged in full heat, fucking furiously.

Jannette moaned louder and louder, so much volume that she couldn't hear Deanna's cries of impending ecstasy harmonizing with hers. Deanna released her hold on Jannette's hands, clasped her hands on either side of Jannette's head while pulling on the brunette’s lustrous hair, and groaned tortuously. Jannette reached for Deanna's gyrating, rippling ass, and grabbed a tight hold. Jannette fucked back against Deanna's grinding thrusts with all her might, matching Deanna blow for blow, not wanting their boiling, throbbing cunts to separate. Waves of warm pleasure emanated from both women’s struggling twats, building higher and higher, filling them both with incredible ecstasy.

The brunette wrapped her arms about her naked, writhing rival and rolled to one side. Deanna resisted for a moment and the nude women rocked back and forth in a feverish, sweaty embrace, gasping into each other’s gorgeous faces. After a moment, Deanna stopped fighting it and allowed Jannette to roll her over onto her back. Jannette mounted the now prone blonde. Jannette reared up and slammed her luscious boobs down upon Deanna's fleshy orbs. The women moaned in shared pleasure as they writhed to bring their nipples together again. Jannette slid her wet pussy into place against Deanna's naked twat. As she did so, she felt her engorged clit emerge once more from its protective hood and slide against Deanna’s dripping cunt lips. Deanna felt it too. Locking eyes, panting hard, the wriggling females wordlessly worked their hardened sex rods into position for the incredibly intimate confrontation that they both wanted and needed.

Clit came together with clit. It was like a bomb of pure sexual ecstasy exploded in the two fuckfighting warriors at once. Deanna and Jannette drowned their shrieks of indescribable pleasure by filling each other’s mouths with their tongues, twisting and sucking and licking ferociously at each other. Their screams turned to sobs of pleasure. The indescribable sensations made both women dizzy. It took all their concentration to take each other on in such an excruciatingly pleasurable erotic duel without losing themselves to the incomparable ecstasy radiating through their struggling bodies. Up and down, feinting in circles, the rivals battled clit on clit, thick, hard sex nubs sawing and grinding and sliding together in unimaginable erotic bliss. Jannette whimpered, on the verge of a devastating orgasm. She struggled to control herself, clinging desperately to the thought that to give into her pleasure now was to surrender to Deanna, to concede that the blonde was the stronger woman. Jannette could not bear that. But her body was overflowing with exquisite pleasure, her flesh was overloaded with sensuality, her body screamed for the release of the pure ecstasy she knew was only moments away.

Deanna was on the verge too. The blonde bucked underneath Jannette, her eyes firmly shut, mouth howling, desperately clinging to her wits. The women tortured each other with pure, raw sexual pleasure, firm clits slashing at each other over and over. The delicious tension built and built, the onrushing ecstasy in their loins growing to unbelievable proportions, a pressure cooker of raw, erotic sensation no longer possible to hold back.

Jannette pushed her hips downward with all her strength. Her clit met Deanna’s once again. The rock hard rods, sizzling with sexual power, exploding with exquisite sensitivity, bent each other, then twisted together into a knot of pure ecstasy. Fucking each other wildly, Deanna and Jannette exploded simultaneously in full-throated orgasm. Deanna and Jannette shrieked as one, screaming a shared note reserved for opera singers, a long, hot, beautiful sound that lasted for a full minute before it trailed off into shared, pulsating moans.

Jannette lay her naked body atop Deanna's lush nudity, legs to legs, hips to hips, breasts to breasts, lips to lips. Jannette and Deanna clung to each other tightly, their sweat-soaked, voluptuous bodies so tightly wrapped together that their flesh seemed one. Their hooded eyes stared deeply into each other as their straining bodies locked, as their tongues licked and sucked. Their fused clits pulsed with every heartbeat, sending ecstasy pumping through their trembling flesh, even in the aftermath of the overwhelming orgasm that had just rocked them to their cores.

“More,” Deanna moaned at Jannette, her red lips pressed into Jannette’s, their hot breath mixing. “More, more, fuck, fuck,more…”

“Yes,” Jannette groaned back. “Oh fucking God, yes, yes, yes…”

Jannette began moving again, Deanna moving with her, their locked clits sawing and pulling at each other. The women moved slowly and sensuously, their bodies straining, their hips and asses rippling in concert. They met each other thrust for thrust, pumping together. With each collision, the women groaned, riding each other, forcing each other to another peak of sexual joy. On and on it went. They did not have far to go, but both women used all their will to keep the unbearable pleasure at bay for as long as they possibly could, even slowing their shared thrusts to prolong the mutual fucking. Finally, it came.

At the moment of ultimate desire, Deanna shuddered and her body splayed out in total ecstasy, her legs spread wide in acceptance, her hands filled with Jannette’s luscious ass, pulling the brunette as deep into her as she could go. Her back arched, raising Jannette off the ground with her. Jannette lowered her head and screamed, giving herself over to the incredible orgasm exploding out of her core, this one even more intense than the last. The women howled together in unbridled, unbearable pleasure, juice from their pussies mingling with their shared cum. Two, three more orgasms roared through the women’s straining flesh, their bodies trembling as they emptied their cum into each other, drowning their quims in pussy juice, their fused clits torturing them with endless pleasure. Gasping, sobbing, the women bucked and jerked, clawing at each other, pulling the other’s hair viciously, as they fucked each other into unconsciousness.

Slowly, Jannette came back to awareness. She was not sure how long she had been out. But she was immediately aware that she was sprawled over and tangled up with Deanna’s incredible, naked body. Jannette looked at the blonde beauty. Deanna was clearly still out of it. Jannette slowly, slowly pulled her sweaty, cum-slicked body off of the blonde beneath her. She rose to her feet and quickly found her blouse and jacket. She pulled them on and then quickly found and slipped into her mini-skirt. She gathered up her underwear. Then, with a mischievous grin, she gathered up Deanna’s underwear as well. She held the blonde’s thong up to her face and inhaled deeply, smiling at the tantalizing smell of hot pussy.

Jannette looked down at the naked blonde beauty sprawled at her feet, her legs wide, her beautiful boobs jiggling as her chest rose and fell. Jannette’s eyes feasted on the incredibly voluptuous body that had given her so much unbelievable pleasure. Jannette smiled to herself, remembering that Deanna had said she wanted a “taste” of what they would do to each other on Friday night. Getting on her knees between Deanna’s spread thighs, Jannette lowered her face to the blonde’s naked cunt. She slowly, teasingly, ran her tongue up Deanna’s wet, cum-soaked slit, licking out the vaginal cleft, delighting in the hot smell and the salty taste of her rival’s beautiful pussy. Jannette sat back to caress the blonde’s slick, wet pussy with her probing finger. Then, she inserted two fingers into Deanna’s cum-soaked twat and scooped out a healthy dollop of creamy girl-cum. Smiling, moaning in pleasure, Jannette sucked her fingers clean, swallowing the cum, enjoying the intimate violation of the act. Deanna stirred. Jannette decided it was time to leave.

Jannette shoved all of the lingerie she had claimed, her own as well as Deanna’s, into the inner pockets of her jacket. The amount of cloth was too negligible to create any bulges. She had her trophies from today’s encounter. Carrying her heels in one hand, retrieving her glasses, she hit the button on the chair console, opening the office door. She smiled as she heard the click. Somewhat unsteadily, she made her way across the room to the door. As she opened it, she heard a groan from behind her as Deanna began to regain her senses.

Smiling evilly, Jannette stepped out of the room and gently closed the door. The hallway was empty. She slipped on her heels and made her way back to her office, hoping that no one noticed how disheveled she appeared. Once in her office, she could clean up in her private washroom. She made it back to her office without incident. She locked the door, then pulled Deanna’s thong out of her jacket pocket, along with her own. She pressed Deanna’s wet thong into her face, inhaling deeply again, enjoying the delicious scent. Then she took her thong and tied the two thongs together, crotch to crotch, twisting the cum-drenched cloths into an unbreakable knot. She placed them in a large envelope, addressed it to Deanna, and placed it in the inter-office mail tray on her desk. Deanna would receive the package later today and be tormented by the erotic threat.

Jannette leaned back in her desk chair, her hands behind her head, stretching her blouse tight against her massive, thick-nippled tits. She kicked off her heels and crossed her bare legs at the ankle on her desk. She grinned. First blood to her. She had beaten Deanna again, now twice in a row. The blonde’s confidence had to be shaken. Friday could not come soon enough.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: Need to find JB Wife vs Mistress Part II -