Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can anyone recommend me sexfight stories that involve “cheat

edit: i meant to write “cheating”. the title doesn’t fit.

“cheating” in the context of relationship, not like an unfair play.

basically where the women involved in the sexfight already have husbands or boyfriends, but they still fuck each other regardless. they then find that having sex with each other feels miles better than with their own partners, so they either disregard them or leave their original partners entirely for the sexfight. oh, and there has to be sex, not just catfight.

similars stories based on my description that i’ve read are New Neighbors II by JB57, Back to School by Rodman and JB57, Hot Tub Party by JB57, Wife vs. Mistress by JB57, and June and Lady Bianca by A. Penman

i look forward for the recommendation and thank you in advance.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: can anyone recommend me sexfight stories that involve “c

This entire scenario is something that I am secretly wanting to do in all of my stories, but somehow resist in most of them. That is assuming I understand you correctly, where the sexfight is so exciting they go for each other, as opposed to going back to their men or the man they are fighting over.

Here are those stories of mine that fit that description. Organized from most like what you mentioned to least but still ish.

War on the 85th Floor: War on the 85th Floor by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- Sexfighting and titfighting.

Ewa vs. Bri: Ewa vs. Bri by Rapture’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- This is a vicious catfight, but there is lots of tribbing (sexfighting) and titfighting in it.

A Christmas Wreck-oning: A Christmas Wreck-oning by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- This one is a little askew. One is with a guy, and the other is the guy's sister.

To the Last Breath: To the Last Breath by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- Again one guy, but they are fighting over him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: can anyone recommend me sexfight stories that involve “c

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    This entire scenario is something that I am secretly wanting to do in all of my stories, but somehow resist in most of them. That is assuming I understand you correctly, where the sexfight is so exciting they go for each other, as opposed to going back to their men or the man they are fighting over.

Here are those stories of mine that fit that description. Organized from most like what you mentioned to least but still ish.

War on the 85th Floor: War on the 85th Floor by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- Sexfighting and titfighting.

Ewa vs. Bri: Ewa vs. Bri by Rapture’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- This is a vicious catfight, but there is lots of tribbing (sexfighting) and titfighting in it.

A Christmas Wreck-oning: A Christmas Wreck-oning by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- This one is a little askew. One is with a guy, and the other is the guy's sister.

To the Last Breath: To the Last Breath by Rival’s Rapture – Fights.Sexy -- Again one guy, but they are fighting over him.
    those were good. why are you reluctant to write stories like those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk