Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Re: New Story Idea Inspired by JB57's Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    This is such an exciting idea. Personally I'd love an JB-Extravaganza **** where all these characters just ****ing go to town on each other, all determined to emerge Top ***** of his universe. ******* that would be hot.

In particular, I really like the idea of Kris and Conchita facing off. Idk why, that just seems really sexy - their respective universes are Judy incredible.

And an awesome foursome that I'd kill to see would be Inge vs. Conchita vs. Sandy vs Cindy, all four tribbing and ****fighting each other into oblivion, switching alliances all the time. They're also all experienced in a fourway lock up, so it'd be matching the best with the best! Got me hard just thinking about it - it's begging to be written!

But that's just me :P

Hi Elza,

Some of these ideas are really interesting and exciting and if I had unlimited time and energy I would jump at doing them. I like the idea of Kris vs. Conchita - it is weirdly appealing. As I've indicated before, I'm flattered that so many of my characters are so interesting to people.

However, that being said, I have limited time and energy (and inspiration). Also, as I think I've indicated before, writing two women in a sex fight requires some energy; putting two or more women in a fight is really hard! Right now (to spoil a bit) I'm working a three women sex fight that is hard to make interesting (though I've done it before). I agree that four women sex fights can be really exciting when done right, but it's difficult. I am thinking about one four woman fight right now (Kath and Kil vs. Duranna and Alannar) but it will be a while coming. I have been thinking about another Cindy/Sandy story for quite some time and that will probably pit them against another pair of women. Who those women will be I don't know, but I am thinking about using that story as an opportunity to link Cindy and Sandy's universe to that of another pair of characters - but it would most likely be Kris and her friends or maybe the women from WWIII.

Take care,

JB
    Last edited by JB57; January 23rd, 2023 at 08:22 AM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: New Story Idea Inspired by JB57's Characters

Wow, that all sounds fantastic - more than I could have hoped for. Thanks for the little teaser - something to look forward to!

I totally appreciate that it's hard to write these, and wasn't expecting you to actually be considering so many multi-way match ups! They sound very exciting, especially Cindy and Sandy matching up with Kris/ the WWIII Russians would be incredible! Makes me wanna go and read both Desert Duels (a big fave) and WWIII (another fave) all over again.

Also happy to hear that you like the idea of Kris vs. Cobchita. I agree, I can't put my finger on why that matchup appeals so much, but it does. They both have a similar energy, I suppose.

In any event, I'm super grateful for your work, and I'm just one guy that's a fan. You've got an eager audience here, of course, but I'm kinda disgusted to see how ~demanding~ some folks here can be. Hmm, I suppose when horniness comes to the fore, the inner animal is unleashed - something you capture all too perfectly.

In any case, thanks JB