Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

New Story Idea Inspired by JB57's Characters

I am a long time reader of stories on this forum and appreciate all of your efforts and talents. Humbly, I am presenting an idea that I think presents a ton of interesting and sexy stories inspired by JB57's characters. Essentially, the idea is to take characters from his stories and put them into a March Madness-inspired sexfight tournament against each other. Below, I laid out the potential seedings, which really presents some fun matchups! The way this tournament is set up is that the winner of the first bracket of Group 1 will face the winner of that group's second bracket before facing the winner of Group 2. That winner will face the winner in the Group 3/4 half to determine the final champion.

Instead of writing all 63 individual matches. I think there are potentially greater and more fascinating stories for what happens in-between the matches. Potential ideas include Martina plotting with someone like Katherine to try and sabotage Inge but maybe one double crosses the other. Perhaps the women are having side bets like who can bring another contestant to the most orgasms within an hour; for example, Theresa and Martha compete to to see who can cause more orgasms for Malina. Or which woman can last longer in a 3 on 1 against her opponent. Maybe some contestants try to see who can last the longest against a supernatural being like Kath or Kil before coming to an orgasm. Of course, there's also the possibility of writing about the greatest orgy ever! I'm sure there are other ideas that can be done but I think this setting is ideal because we already have so much history with these characters and the tournament setting gives an anything goes world with limitless possibilities.

The seedings and matchups below are just suggestions from me; I fully expect disagreement on the seeds and group placement. I limited the characters to women that are human, so no witches, sorceresses or goddesses because I just don't see how a human can compete against a supernatural being. Anyways, it was just an idea I had and if JB57 actually decides to pick up this particular mantle then that would be amazing!

dnld0118

Group 1 Bracket 1 Group 2 Bracket 1
    01. Inge (Inge) 01. Tyler (WWIII)
    16. Yvonne (ASL) 16. Lydia (WWIII)

08. Sandy (Desert) 08. Cindy (Desert)
    09. Calamity (Saloon) 09. Anna (Chained Heat)

05. Pat (Hotel) 05. Marsha (Hotel)
    12. Jesse (Hot Tub) 12. Phoebe (Seven Year Bitch)

04. Minerva (Sirens) 04. Deanna (WvM)
    13. Elise (Spa) 13. Kate (Breast to Breast)

Group 1 Bracket 2 Group 2 Bracket 2
    06. Jennifer (Cat) 06. Britney (Cat)
    11. Sue (New Mom) 11. New Mom (New Mom)

03. Katherine (Spa) 03. Louise (Spa)
    14. Rakara (Cavewomen)14. Tana (Cavewomen)

07. Svetlana (WWIII) 07. Abby (ASL)
    10. Domino (Inge) 10. Anja (Kris)

02. Martina 02. Natalie (WWIII)
    15. Loretta (Swamp) 15. Debbie (Swamp)

Group 3 Bracket 1 Group 4 Bracket 1
    01. Conchita (Inge) 01. Kris (Kris)
    16. Mavis (ASL) 16. Denise (ASL)

08. Soraya (Desert) 08. Nadira (Desert)
    09. Rhianna (Sirens) 09. Laura (Hot Tub)

05. Jannette (WvM) 05. Julia (Saloon)
    12. Amber (Club Wars) 12. Vanessa (Club Wars)

04. Ginny (Saloon) 04. Teresa (ASL)
    13. Yolanda (Gypsy) 13. Karen (Gypsy)

Group 3 Bracket 2 Group 4 Bracket 2
    06. Miranda (Cat) 06. Maria (Chained Heat)
    11. Malina (Spa) 11. Angie (Breast to Breast)

03. Larisa (Kris) 03. Sarah (ASL)
    14. Lynn (Neighbors) 14. Dianne (Neighbors)

07. Sasha (WWIII) 07. Darielle (Sirens)
    10. Valerie (Kris) 10. Beth (Seven Year Bitch)

02. Veronica (Spa) 02. Martha (ASL)
    15. Alex (Fate) 15. Brianna (Fate)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the formatting issues, I've tried to fix it twice and haven't had any luck.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: New Story Idea Inspired by JB57's Characters

Now this is a good idea. It feels like the perfect grand finale to JB as a writer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Now this is a good idea. It feels like the perfect grand finale to JB as a writer
    I'm not ready to retire yet!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm not ready to retire yet!

JB
    Yes and we are all thankful for it. Just something to keep in mind

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I don’t want any ending for JB,so continue writing.It would be better to continue some of his hot stories , like Beth & Phoebe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dnld0118 View Post
    I am a long time reader of stories on this forum and appreciate all of your efforts and talents. Humbly, I am presenting an idea that I think presents a ton of interesting and sexy stories inspired by JB57's characters. Essentially, the idea is to take characters from his stories and put them into a March Madness-inspired sexfight tournament against each other. Below, I laid out the potential seedings, which really presents some fun matchups! The way this tournament is set up is that the winner of the first bracket of Group 1 will face the winner of that group's second bracket before facing the winner of Group 2. That winner will face the winner in the Group 3/4 half to determine the final champion.

Instead of writing all 63 individual matches. I think there are potentially greater and more fascinating stories for what happens in-between the matches. Potential ideas include Martina plotting with someone like Katherine to try and sabotage Inge but maybe one double crosses the other. Perhaps the women are having side bets like who can bring another contestant to the most ******* within an hour; for example, Theresa and Martha compete to to see who can cause more ******* for Malina. Or which woman can last longer in a 3 on 1 against her opponent. Maybe some contestants try to see who can last the longest against a supernatural being like Kath or Kil before coming to an ******. Of course, there's also the possibility of writing about the greatest **** ever! I'm sure there are other ideas that can be done but I think this setting is ideal because we already have so much history with these characters and the tournament setting gives an anything goes world with limitless possibilities.

The seedings and matchups below are just suggestions from me; I fully expect disagreement on the seeds and group placement. I limited the characters to women that are human, so no witches, sorceresses or goddesses because I just don't see how a human can compete against a supernatural being. Anyways, it was just an idea I had and if JB57 actually decides to pick up this particular mantle then that would be amazing!

dnld0118

Group 1 Bracket 1 Group 2 Bracket 1
    01. Inge (Inge) 01. Tyler (WWIII)
    16. Yvonne (ASL) 16. Lydia (WWIII)

08. Sandy (Desert) 08. Cindy (Desert)
    09. Calamity (Saloon) 09. Anna (Chained Heat)

05. Pat (Hotel) 05. Marsha (Hotel)
    12. Jesse (Hot Tub) 12. Phoebe (Seven Year *****)

04. Minerva (Sirens) 04. Deanna (WvM)
    13. Elise (Spa) 13. Kate (Breast to Breast)

Group 1 Bracket 2 Group 2 Bracket 2
    06. Jennifer (Cat) 06. Britney (Cat)
    11. Sue (New Mom) 11. New Mom (New Mom)

03. Katherine (Spa) 03. Louise (Spa)
    14. Rakara (Cavewomen)14. **** (Cavewomen)

07. Svetlana (WWIII) 07. Abby (ASL)
    10. Domino (Inge) 10. Anja (Kris)

02. Martina 02. Natalie (WWIII)
    15. Loretta (Swamp) 15. Debbie (Swamp)

Group 3 Bracket 1 Group 4 Bracket 1
    01. Conchita (Inge) 01. Kris (Kris)
    16. Mavis (ASL) 16. Denise (ASL)

08. Soraya (Desert) 08. Nadira (Desert)
    09. Rhianna (Sirens) 09. Laura (Hot Tub)

05. Jannette (WvM) 05. Julia (Saloon)
    12. Amber (Club Wars) 12. Vanessa (Club Wars)

04. Ginny (Saloon) 04. Teresa (ASL)
    13. Yolanda (Gypsy) 13. Karen (Gypsy)

Group 3 Bracket 2 Group 4 Bracket 2
    06. Miranda (Cat) 06. Maria (Chained Heat)
    11. Malina (Spa) 11. Angie (Breast to Breast)

03. Larisa (Kris) 03. Sarah (ASL)
    14. Lynn (Neighbors) 14. Dianne (Neighbors)

07. Sasha (WWIII) 07. Darielle (Sirens)
    10. Valerie (Kris) 10. Beth (Seven Year *****)

02. Veronica (Spa) 02. Martha (ASL)
    15. Alex (Fate) 15. Brianna (Fate)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the formatting issues, I've tried to fix it twice and haven't had any luck.
    I'm really impressed by the work that went into this. You called back to characters I forgot I had! It's a bit of a trip down memory lane.

For me, making a story work is about the setting and context. I don't know how this kind of idea could work, but it is interesting.

I am in the process of slowly bringing together a number of the "universes" I have created over the years. I am currently working on the story "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" which pits Inge and Conchita against Rakara and Tana from my "Cavewomen" story. The "portal" from the Inge vs. Sheena story "Jungle Fire' plays a key role in bringing these women together. I am planning to use the same device to do crossovers (at some point) with the world of Latischa and, probably, eventually, the Neverwhere stories with Kath and Kil. Of course, that also brings in Duranna, whom I've already crossed with the Neverwhere stories. So, I am planning a kind of miniature consolidation at some point. However, I do plan to keep many of my characters in their own separate universes. I just find that more interesting.

Thanks,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm really impressed by the work that went into this. You called back to characters I forgot I had! It's a bit of a trip down memory lane.

For me, making a story work is about the setting and context. I don't know how this kind of idea could work, but it is interesting.

I am in the process of slowly bringing together a number of the "universes" I have created over the years. I am currently working on the story "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" which pits Inge and Conchita against Rakara and **** from my "Cavewomen" story. The "portal" from the Inge vs. Sheena story "Jungle Fire' plays a key role in bringing these women together. I am planning to use the same device to do crossovers (at some point) with the world of Latischa and, probably, eventually, the Neverwhere stories with Kath and Kil. Of course, that also brings in Duranna, whom I've already crossed with the Neverwhere stories. So, I am planning a kind of miniature consolidation at some point. However, I do plan to keep many of my characters in their own separate universes. I just find that more interesting.

Thanks,

JB
    Was hopeful for more of Latischa = YES.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Smile Re: New Story Idea Inspired by JB57's Characters

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole8 View Post
    Was hopeful for more of Latischa = YES.
    I Personally Think that Loura And Jesse Character Should be Use Once in Jb57 Future Stories
    Because I Already Requested to JB57 for 5th part of "Hot Tub Parties" Because When Steve Come Back There Should be Definitely a Three Some Clash Happened Again

Please Give ur Valuable Response Dear JB57 and Dear Dwcole

Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This is such an exciting idea. Personally I'd love an JB-Extravaganza Orgy where all these characters just fucking go to town on each other, all determined to emerge Top Bitch of his universe. Goddamn that would be hot.

In particular, I really like the idea of Kris and Conchita facing off. Idk why, that just seems really sexy - their respective universes are Judy incredible.

And an awesome foursome that I'd kill to see would be Inge vs. Conchita vs. Sandy vs Cindy, all four tribbing and fuckfighting each other into oblivion, switching alliances all the time. They're also all experienced in a fourway lock up, so it'd be matching the best with the best! Got me hard just thinking about it - it's begging to be written!

But that's just me :P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    This is such an exciting idea. Personally I'd love an JB-Extravaganza **** where all these characters just ****ing go to town on each other, all determined to emerge Top ***** of his universe. ******* that would be hot.

In particular, I really like the idea of Kris and Conchita facing off. Idk why, that just seems really sexy - their respective universes are Judy incredible.

And an awesome foursome that I'd kill to see would be Inge vs. Conchita vs. Sandy vs Cindy, all four tribbing and ****fighting each other into oblivion, switching alliances all the time. They're also all experienced in a fourway lock up, so it'd be matching the best with the best! Got me hard just thinking about it - it's begging to be written!

But that's just me :P

Hi Elza,

Some of these ideas are really interesting and exciting and if I had unlimited time and energy I would jump at doing them. I like the idea of Kris vs. Conchita - it is weirdly appealing. As I've indicated before, I'm flattered that so many of my characters are so interesting to people.

However, that being said, I have limited time and energy (and inspiration). Also, as I think I've indicated before, writing two women in a sex fight requires some energy; putting two or more women in a fight is really hard! Right now (to spoil a bit) I'm working a three women sex fight that is hard to make interesting (though I've done it before). I agree that four women sex fights can be really exciting when done right, but it's difficult. I am thinking about one four woman fight right now (Kath and Kil vs. Duranna and Alannar) but it will be a while coming. I have been thinking about another Cindy/Sandy story for quite some time and that will probably pit them against another pair of women. Who those women will be I don't know, but I am thinking about using that story as an opportunity to link Cindy and Sandy's universe to that of another pair of characters - but it would most likely be Kris and her friends or maybe the women from WWIII.

Take care,

JB
    Last edited by JB57; January 23rd, 2023 at 08:22 AM.
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast