Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

The weird Personal taste of mine

MY WEIRD PERSONAL TASTE…

( Note : This is NOT a story. It’s about some not so common things I like in erotic stories).

I am an old man, the second older member in this board I guess (no hint who is the older one, no spoilers ! LOL).

So, getting older my taste has changed. I always pay attention to the erotic scenes, I always wanted them hot. However now I focus - I mean much more than before - to the plot of the story, if the story is well written, if there is a good development of the characters, if there is a building erotic tension between the women of the story.
    On the other side I like graphic erotic scenes. In details. Not only the actions that take place. I also speak about a lot of loud moans (all the erotic writers know how to let their readers to think they almost hear them).

I also talk about trash talk and the two women to call each other names. I doubt if there is another member of this forum to be a bigger fan of trash talking than me. I do not mean only the usually written “dirty” words “b#itch”, wh#ore”, sl#ut” etc. I mean clever, witty, quipster, wisecracking, humorous trash talking lines the two women exchange the very same time they f#uck each other’s brains out. Exactly the very same time, among moans, whispers, and their erotic actions !

To praise a very good friend of mine, you all know him, I consider A. Penman as the “top grand master” of this kind of trash talking. I dare to say that I started to love this kind of trash talking that much after I read some of his stories !

I do know that many women do not like to trash talk, they simply use some moans, or they trash talk not that often as they make it out. However, in “Gianni’s universe” (LOL) where all the stories I like take place, this kind of talk excites them, it turns them hornier ! It is an almost “no stop trash talking”, a verbal confrontation which keeps the role of the acoustic background of their actions as they make it out.

To go on… there is something weirder that came last years to me. I am a “first timer”, an arbitrary term, “invented” by me. Thanks to my pure English ! LOL

To explain : let’s say that in a story the two main roles are kept by two women, W1, W2. Quite often there is an erotic scene between them, then another one etc. I like ONLY to read about the first time they sexfight and/or they make it out. How these two women turn to one another, what make them lovers and/or sexfight rivals. (In a friendly or in a not friendly sexfight).
    Now… if the story goes on, if there is another making love session or another sexfight between them… thanks, not for me ! All I wanted to read was their first time together.

If after the W1 vs W2 scene there are scenes of W1 vs another woman (W3) or W2 vs W3, fine ! More than fine. Then I expect to read about W1/W4, W3/W5 etc…

Got it ? Not the same pair again ! I want to read ONLY the first time of a making love session and/or a sexfight happened between two women. That’s why I call myself “first timer”.

If it is a long story with a lot of women changing partners, I am in heaven ! This happens in some stories about the erotic adventures of a woman or a few women who meet other women as the story unravels. Yes, sometimes these women pair with women they had paired before. I read it to follow the plot of the story. But some of my enthusiasm has been lost.

I know that most of you - if not all of you – disagree with me. Particularly some EXCELLENT writers here who use to pair the same women, again and again. Not for me. I prefer to read what happens between each of them and other women.

Note : When I say first time… I mean the first time they make love AND as a second round, they sexfight. To make love in a tender and loving way and to sexfight (friendly or not) are two different ways to make it out, so I am OK. But not another making love session and/or another sexfight between them.

Again, I had not this “symptom” (LOL) a few years before. Earlier, I have written stories (very few though) where there are erotic scenes between the same two women, more than once. But I changed.

For all who read this, thanks for your time to read it ! It was not an erotic story; it was nothing special. Just to show how I like the erotic stories to be.

I wonder : Is someone else a “first timer” like me ? Am I alone ? That bad ? LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Re: The weird Personal taste of mine

100% with you on the shit talking/witty banter. Like beyond "you bitch" "whore". Getting the other girls name wrong to egg her on. Random digs like their breath stinks, "ew stretch marks", you're pudgy or their lips are chapped. I used "you have delusions of adequacy" in a comic project and that's still my favorite snark.

Also on the story, when you get the perfect mixture of detail/world building, personality and tension, makes for a great read.

On the other side of the fence regarding your first timer scenario, completely respect and get where you're coming from.

I'm weak for rivalries that are tit for tat. W1 beat W2 the first fight, praying for a rematch. W2 came out on top in the second one, tie breaker! Four fights later they're still at each others throats? Excellent IF the chemistry is there.
    Can't recall which story of Jb's Inge series it was, but got a good laugh at the first thing the rival from the city did was give her a bath. Wasn't even out of spite was like "will hate fu ck later first I need you presentable!".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Hi Giannis,
    the thrill of a new adventure, the unknown situation in front of the fighters, the first conflict, the first time skin meets skin, the first taste of the rivals tongue...
    But I also like the building desire for revenge, for another meeting of equals, the anticipation of meeting again, the fantasizing about each other through countless sleepless nights and the moment their eyes gaze into each other again.

So, I am on the fence :-)

The topic of trash talk is difficult for me, I find it hard to write it, maybe because I am not a native speaker and my not know the best insults :-) so I try to keep it basic. Writing moans and such always feels weird to me as a writer, maybe I should give it another try.
    A thing I don't like to write or read are deeply depreciatory snarks, after all there is a sexual attraction at play, so things like "you stink" don't feel right to me. I prefer highlighting their own (perceived) superiority

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Spear,

I agree with you about the depreciatory snarks as you wrote.
    In friendly sexfights there is no reason the two women to offend one another. To call one another names, (b#itch, wh@ore, sl#ut) is different. It (supposed) excites them.
    In catfights and / or no friendly sexfights, they curse one another in an offensive way. They do so as they hate one another. Some writers use them. I don't.

What I mean "offense" ? A woman is never perfect at all. She may be very short/tall/fat/thin she may have saggy (not perky) breasts. She knows it. She doesn't like to talk about it but she knows it. During a sexfight, to call her "sl#ut" is somethings she expects, it is not offensive for her. As I wrote before, it may turn her excited. She replies same way. But to use her REAL flaws... this is offensive. Her rival will never do it, unless she hates her. In a no friendly sexfight or during a catfight.

I think so, this is my POV.

Thanks for your comments !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 12th, 2022 at 08:34 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Fantastic and interesting thread.

In my case, I'm much more interested in the context and build up of the rivalry between the women. Usually, I know if I'm going to like a story when I read its first few paragraphs, by how the story is built up around the rivals. Any story and taste is valid, but personally I have no interest in a story that starts with "once upon a time there was a sexfight tournament...". In fact, the more "realistic" it looks, the more I like it.

Of course, the fight is also interesting, and in that case I prefer very close duels between very similar women. But since it's hard to write, for example, titfights very differently from other titfights, in the end the key for me is to have interesting trash talking, a sexy setting (e.g., a place where women are in danger of being caught in the act) and, above all, to see the thoughts and feelings of the women in the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic and interesting thread.

In my case, I'm much more interested in the context and build up of the rivalry between the women. Usually, I know if I'm going to like a story when I read its first few paragraphs, by how the story is built up around the rivals. Any story and taste is valid, but personally I have no interest in a story that starts with "once upon a time there was a sexfight tournament...". In fact, the more "realistic" it looks, the more I like it.

Of course, the fight is also interesting, and in that case I prefer very close duels between very similar women. But since it's hard to write, for example, titfights very differently from other titfights, in the end the key for me is to have interesting trash talking, a sexy setting (e.g., a place where women are in danger of being caught in the act) and, above all, to see the thoughts and feelings of the women in the fight.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Having read your stories my friend, I know that our taste may be not exactly the same ; but they are quite similar.
    Yes, we both like the interesting plot, the trash talking, characters building, building erotic tension between the two women, a hot description of the sexfight in details.

Now regarding the two women, I am not for two women who look similar.
    I prefer a contrast between them : dark-haired vs blond, a milf vs a younger hot woman. Especially the latest one, an "age gap" between the two women is something I like very much. I believe that if an older woman sexfights with a younger one, then their sexfight is more intense. They have more reason to want to tame one another, to prove they are better.

When i say "older" women i mean women 35-45 y.o I do not speak for grannies ! LOL. As for the younger one, to be 20-25 y.o is fine for me. I am not and I was never for teens !

Till now, when I am in a place with some men, friends of mine, my friends use to look the young women around. They tease me : they tell me "OK, we kmow... You expect to see their moms ! LOL) That's me ! A milf lover ! All my life, since eroticism woke up into me.

As for the trash talking I already commented it.
    As I also have commented in other posts, how i prefer friendly sexfights than the two women to hate one another. But I guess that I belong to a minority, regarding this.

That weird taste of mine ! LOL
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 12th, 2022 at 01:56 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    MY WEIRD PERSONAL TASTE…

( Note : This is NOT a story. It’s about some not so common things I like in erotic stories).

I am an old man, the second older member in this board I guess (no hint who is the older one, no spoilers ! LOL).

So, getting older my taste has changed. I always pay attention to the erotic scenes, I always wanted them hot. However now I focus - I mean much more than before - to the plot of the story, if the story is well written, if there is a good development of the characters, if there is a building erotic tension between the women of the story.
    On the other side I like graphic erotic scenes. In details. Not only the actions that take place. I also speak about a lot of loud moans (all the erotic writers know how to let their readers to think they almost hear them).

I also talk about trash talk and the two women to call each other names. I doubt if there is another member of this forum to be a bigger fan of trash talking than me. I do not mean only the usually written “dirty” words “b#itch”, wh#ore”, sl#ut” etc. I mean clever, witty, quipster, wisecracking, humorous trash talking lines the two women exchange the very same time they f#uck each other’s brains out. Exactly the very same time, among moans, whispers, and their erotic actions !

To praise a very good friend of mine, you all know him, I consider A. Penman as the “top grand master” of this kind of trash talking. I dare to say that I started to love this kind of trash talking that much after I read some of his stories !

I do know that many women do not like to trash talk, they simply use some moans, or they trash talk not that often as they make it out. However, in “Gianni’s universe” (LOL) where all the stories I like take place, this kind of talk excites them, it turns them hornier ! It is an almost “no stop trash talking”, a verbal confrontation which keeps the role of the acoustic background of their actions as they make it out.

To go on… there is something weirder that came last years to me. I am a “first timer”, an arbitrary term, “invented” by me. Thanks to my pure English ! LOL

To explain : let’s say that in a story the two main roles are kept by two women, W1, W2. Quite often there is an erotic scene between them, then another one etc. I like ONLY to read about the first time they sexfight and/or they make it out. How these two women turn to one another, what make them lovers and/or sexfight rivals. (In a friendly or in a not friendly sexfight).
    Now… if the story goes on, if there is another making love session or another sexfight between them… thanks, not for me ! All I wanted to read was their first time together.

If after the W1 vs W2 scene there are scenes of W1 vs another woman (W3) or W2 vs W3, fine ! More than fine. Then I expect to read about W1/W4, W3/W5 etc…

Got it ? Not the same pair again ! I want to read ONLY the first time of a making love session and/or a sexfight happened between two women. That’s why I call myself “first timer”.

If it is a long story with a lot of women changing partners, I am in heaven ! This happens in some stories about the erotic adventures of a woman or a few women who meet other women as the story unravels. Yes, sometimes these women pair with women they had paired before. I read it to follow the plot of the story. But some of my enthusiasm has been lost.

I know that most of you - if not all of you – disagree with me. Particularly some EXCELLENT writers here who use to pair the same women, again and again. Not for me. I prefer to read what happens between each of them and other women.

Note : When I say first time… I mean the first time they make love AND as a second round, they sexfight. To make love in a tender and loving way and to sexfight (friendly or not) are two different ways to make it out, so I am OK. But not another making love session and/or another sexfight between them.

Again, I had not this “symptom” (LOL) a few years before. Earlier, I have written stories (very few though) where there are erotic scenes between the same two women, more than once. But I changed.

For all who read this, thanks for your time to read it ! It was not an erotic story; it was nothing special. Just to show how I like the erotic stories to be.

I wonder : Is someone else a “first timer” like me ? Am I alone ? That bad ? LOL
    Agree!