Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: New Story: (Al)chemical Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Unala View Post
    Long time lurker and first time poster here.

I have to say thank you. I’ve been looking for a story with a well described trib fight that includes mating urethras and cervixes. This story in particular has all of my personal favorite interests, matching like-to-like from tongues to feet and all the erogenous zones in-between, and I couldn’t be more grateful to have it to read. Thank you for this upload!

If you needed some convincing to write more like this, I hope that my anonymous enjoyment and gratitude helps. I’m eagerly and patiently waiting to read your next tale!

It absolutely helps, thank you Unala! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My writing about urethra matching wasn't planned at all, it was just going to be a typical collision of squirt etc, but I thought to look up where it actually came from and it turns out... the urethra lol! I'm glad it didn't put you off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

With this, it is the end of (Al)Chemical Solution! I decided to save the other planned fight for another story, this one seemed ready to end. I tried to make this final chapter sexy as well as functional, wrapping up Anna and Emma’s plot whilst also laying the groundwork for another clash…

Epilogue: Not all bad comes to cause harm

Within the mountain cave, hidden from the cycles of the sun and moon, the only way to tell that time was passing was by the spread of the sticky and viscous nectar oozing from the conjoined sexes of the indistinguishable disciples. The fluids had congealed into an almost honey-like substance that seemed to cover every inch of the smooth cave, coating the floor, walls, and even ceiling without discrimination.

The intertwined beauties were coated in a layer of glistening fluids, a perverse mixture of nectar, sweat, and saliva, that had glued the two together an indeterminant amount of time ago. In the center of the room lay the enemies, each was on her side with long, seductive legs locked around her rival. The pair still stuck together nose to nose, mouth to mouth, tit to tit, and pussy to pussy, with every inch of skin in between also tightly fused.

They had been motionless in this position for what seemed like an eternity, boiling and melting into the other’s flesh long before the floor was covered in juices to such an extent.

They had been rolling ceaselessly, each moaning the other’s name down their rival’s throat in the throes of ecstasy, as they squirted, again and again, coating the walls and ceiling, when suddenly all movement stopped, as though the duo had been frozen in time.

It had been at that moment, that their twin bodies which had been forced to simultaneously climax countless times, had seemingly reached a new level of sublime fusion. A conjoinment of bodies, senses, and souls that snuffed out any remnant pieces of consciousness, any need for thought or movement, as their bodies began to pulse and ‘vibrate’ into the other on a micro-level.

Perhaps it was the horrifying amount of aphrodisiac poison that had seeped into them at a genetic level, or perhaps this was simply the inevitable conclusion of two fiendishly identical and compatible women forcing their bodies together for such an extended time.

Any concepts of existence outside of a ‘climax’ seemed to be erased from Anna and Emma as the two slipped into a perpetual, eternal orgasm that reverberated from their intertwined souls.

Neither had to move or think anymore. All they had to do was lay pressed against the other as every little piece of them slipped into constant bliss. Tongue only needed to touch, fingers only needed to rest intertwined, nipples just needed to lock, and cunts just needed to press together in contented conjoinment as their souls and very DNA seemed to blend in a barrage of all-consuming pleasure.

Following the concept of ‘non-climax’ to be erased was Anna and Emma’s sense of self. The lines between each girl had been annihilated in the ceaseless, thoughtless pleasure-induced ‘fusion’ between them.

The slight twitch of toes, the convulsion of a soft, bouncy ass cheek, the throb and tremble of a burning womb. If it happened to one, it happened to the other. It went beyond the actions of two puppets on the same string, or the movement of a reflection in the mirror. An unchanging, unbreakable, immortal connection between the pair.

The girls, or rather, the girl, gushed and came endlessly, supported only by her relentless vitality. The heat of the room caused the girl’s nectar to evaporate, it rising to the cave ceiling before liquefying and dripping back down on her intertwined, bodies, her two faces indistinguishable due to being so tightly pressed together, covered by a tangled cage of blonde hair.

Eventually, however, even the most sublime, transcendent connections must break, and after what seemed like an eternity, the girl felt her awareness return, the one mind unraveling and unknotting itself before becoming two again.

She-They went on to slowly pulled apart their tightly glued bodies. Noses gradually recovered their usual shape after being upturned for so long as nipples were forcefully extracted from their mutual penetration. Pulling apart their tender sexes took longer, a process that had to be undergone slowly and carefully, as though performing surgery. Their sweet-scented fluids had helped to form an unbreakable grip between their lower lips, and each girl had gone such a thorough job of grinding her cunt into her rival’s that it practically felt as though their most intimate female organs had swapped places within them, forming a terrifyingly deep unison between bodies.

Throughout this process, however, neither spoke, neither looking at nor acknowledging the other. It was as though each possessed a deep fear of losing their finally recovered lucidity should they lock eyes with the other again.

Finally, the room was unsealed, a dense stench of heat and lust exploding out of the cave onto the mountainside, the once clear air becoming contaminated by the smell of mating and bodily fusion.

Without saying a word, each summoned their flying treasure and, not taking the time to cover their exposed skin, fled in opposite directions, neither looking back.

By the time she returned to the sect, she had managed to wash her body and comb her hair, putting on a disciple robe to ensure she didn’t embarrass herself.

Her entire body seemed to have been tainted by their union, however. Her body trembling and twitching as though her rival still pressed against her now, a phantom pleasure that couldn’t be blocked out. Her natural fragrance seemed to have been replaced by the other girl’s, in a constant assault on her nose that left her flustered and hot with bother. Even her skin seemed to grow slick with her rival’s sweat, a nauseating, distracting sensation that felt as though every inch of her inch was being violated, like the other blonde’s tongue was assaulting her from head to toe.

Worse of all, she couldn’t tell whether she was imagining it or not, and would it be better or worse if she was?

Upon her return to the sect, she had to maintain a strong face in front of her master as she explained how she passed her severing of mortal ties without a problem, whilst excluding the trauma she had sustained from the other girl.

Her mature and buxom sixth senior sister, who was present at the time, however, knew her well enough to know that something had happened.

What followed was a lot of crying and complaining, as though she were an 8-year-old child, instead of a 28-year-old woman. Though, in front of her senior sister composed grace and motherly gentleness, she felt there was little difference.

As she sobbed brokenly and gushed incomprehensibly, various phrases such as ‘she rubbed her grossed little pussy all over mine’, ‘fucked my ass with her ass’, and ‘shot all her disgusting cum inside her’ left her mouth, the ninth disciple too flustered and upset to care about shame at this point.

What she didn’t notice, as she wailed and complained about how she was molested, was the shift in her sixth senior sister’s emotions. The large breasts of curvaceous and composed beauty gradually began to rise and fall as her breaths got heavier and heavier, her fists clenched her a strange mixture of anger, hatred, indignance, and envy…

Just as the shameless ninth disciple was complaining about how she still stank of ‘that slutty bitch’s dirty cum’ and how she could still taste ‘that whore’s saliva’ in her mouth. Her senior sister stood up suddenly and said,

“Don’t worry junior sister, the prestige of our sect hasn’t fallen so low that little sluts can bully you like that,” She spoke her eyes filled with a solemn light. “Your sixth sister will leave right now to redress your grievances. I know that little girl you fought with has a sixth sister of her own, I will go and advise her to have the little witch apologize to you!”

Her sixth senior sister slapped herself on the chest with great assurance and resolution as she spoke, causing her heavy breasts to visibly shake before she vanished from sight, moving at an incomprehensible speed.

The blonde remained behind in great confusion. She felt faintly that something was off about the situation but couldn’t quite decipher what it was. Her tall and curvaceous sixth senior sister had always been kind and gentle, but mostly aloof, possessing a grace and maturity that a young woman like her couldn’t replicate. Her senior rarely deigned to leave the mountain, and whenever she did she moved as if a benevolent empress, possessing the distant yet all-embracing attitude expected of the mother of an empire, so to see her leave so energetically was strange.

After scratching her head, however, she let it go. Her senior was like a deep and unfathomable well, and she had lived an untold amount of years despite her appearance looking not older than 30. It wasn’t strange for the comparatively ‘childish’ 28-year-old not to be able to comprehend her thoughts.

The following years moved quickly. The blonde gradually adjusted to the ever-present taste of her rival on her tongue, the tingling in her tight ass, and the occasional throb of her pussy. She continued to practice alchemy, advancing with her immortal cultivation as she ascended through stages of cultivation with the speed of a rocket. Her clash with the other girl hadn’t slowed her down at all, in fact, she seemed to have benefitted from disaster. Her Ten Thousand Poisons Body had progressed from her ‘Hundred Poison Body’ to the ‘Thousand Poisons Body’ far faster than expected, even with her astounding talent.

Years felt like weeks as time passed like flowing water, and soon, it had been 90 years since her return to Earth and the humiliating clash that followed. She seemed no different than before, her looks just as youthful, her curves just as pronounced. Her temperament hadn’t changed much either, why would it, when time seemed to slip by so fast, and she spent most of her time alone concocting and refining pills.

She would still grind her teeth in hatred when she looked back on her mortal severing. Still unaccepting of how it all played out and filled with loathing towards the other girl.

The uncontrollable throbbing in her crotch only made her more furious, a blazing heat pent up inside her that she couldn’t vent.

It didn’t help that her sixth senior sister had clearly wandered off somewhere, the charming woman still hadn’t returned after disappearing to go and avenge her. She had pestered her master as to her whereabouts, but only received a confirmation of life and a stern lecture, being told that it wasn’t uncommon for immortals to disappear for hundreds of years at a time when leaving to explore the world. This meant that she couldn’t vent her belly full of anger towards her bitter enemy to her sixth senior sister, she just had to keep her red-hot emotions swallowed down.

One day, rather unexpectedly, she was summoned by her master and told to attend an alchemy competition hosted within the boundless immortal realm, a huge boundless continent where all the minor immortal worlds, such as her sects, converged.

There she would meet countless other talents, could network, and experience the immortal world in its truest sense, rather than staying cooped up in the sect.

And so, she went.

Crushing the competition, round after round, she rose through the ranks. Top 1000… Top 500… Top 100… Top 50… Top 20… Top 10… Top 5.

She crushed every other young talent beneath her boot as the stadium's worth of spectators cheered her name.

And when she reached the finals… She met her.

Just as flawless, just as beautiful, and just as long-legged as the day they first met.

She fought to keep her body under control before the countless onlookers as it attempted to rebel against her control, her supple frame twitching and trembling in the mere presence of who she knew would be her life-long enemy.

Together, the two requested a private venue to hold the finals, which, though wilful was not a request that could be denied when it was the undisputed top two asking.

They then disappeared from the eyes of the masses, to attempt once again to settle the dispute between them. The immortal spectators were happy to wait, after all, to them a few days were no different than a few hours.

These days dragged into weeks, however, which then became months…

Eventually, the private arena opened, revealing two almost matching beauties glaring at one another with flushed faces. Walking out in lockstep, with their long thighs tightly pressed and their ass cheeks molding together beneath their robes, the duo stormed out the room before slamming a dozen boxes of pills on the judges' table for presentation.

As the judges exclaimed in dumbfounded shock at how identical each set of pills was, the pair had already disappeared from the stadium, with only a handful of observant onlookers having noticed how the duo seemed to be leaking from between their legs…

No one knew exactly what happened in this room, but these few sharp-sighted spectators felt their pupils shrink to the size of pins as their minds started to race...

However, the twin champions must not have been willing to accept the tie... and were moving somewhere else to continue their competition...

The End.

///

And that’s it! Thank you for reading to the end, I hope that was a satisfying conclusion. It all came to about 33K words in the end, which is pretty crazy to think about.

I have definitely realized my ‘authorial style’ is akin to a woodcutter sitting on his stump, thinking and sharpening his axe day after day, before suddenly springing to life and hacking down many trees in a row, haha. That is to say, I will have to do a lot more sharpening after this before the next story is ready.

Thank you again for reading😊

Junior Hostboard Member
    New Story: (Al)chemical Solution

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I really like this ending, reminds me some true end of some galgame, hope one day manga or anime could be made based on your story.
    Thanks for your great work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carlsberg28 View Post
    I really like this ending, reminds me some true end of some galgame, hope one day manga or anime could be made based on your story.
    Thanks for your great work!
    Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12