Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Cops and Robbers: Part 2

The hotel room was set up for the stakeout and Randy was in position in his van, analyzing the security cameras. Being a computer genius, he can tell when anything is being messed with. He hypothesized that the thieves had a computer expert as well that was hacking into the cameras so they show nothing happening even when something is there. He was a bit disappointed to be stuck in this cramped computer van and not sharing a fancy hotel room with two hot babes but he still had a job to do and respected that. It was just before sundown.

“Okay, I’m in the system.” Randy said into his mic. “If anything’s amiss, I’ll let you know. Over.”

”Copy that.” Vanessa said from the tenth floor room, waiting for her tardy nemesis to arrive and begin the stakeout in earnest.

‘Where is that lazy bimbo?’ she thought to herself as she took in the surroundings of her room. It was a luxury suite with one king sized, heart shaped bed, a two-person hot tub near the glass balcony door, a 75 inch TV that was hooked up to a laptop so the girls can see what Randy wants them to see and a bathroom with a tub big enough for have an orgy in it. It’s obvious what this hotel was aimed at but Vanessa liked the decor. She might even consider going on vacation here once she got her raise for catching the thieves. Finally, the door knob turned and Holly came in with a cart full of luggage.

”About time!” Vanessa angrily declared. “What the Hell took you so long?”

”Relax, thunder thighs.” Holly said as she flipped her thick, blonde locks. “We’re probably gonna be here a while, so I wanted to make sure we had everything.”

”This isn’t a vacation.” Vanessa nagged. “We’re trying to catch high class thieves that have eluded us for a year.”

”Doesn’t mean we can’t take a load off. Besides, Randy will keep us posted.”

”Oh? Then I guess you won’t mind taking over watch duty as I freshen up?”

Holly would normally object but she now saw this job as a means of showing up her rival and would never give her the satisfaction of backing down.

”Of course not. Go right ahead.” Holly said to Vanessa’s surprise.

”Try to stay focused out here even with the thought of me getting wet and sudsy.” Vanessa teased as she walked to the bathroom, quickly and gently tapping Holly’s right cheek as she did.

”Same to you. Don’t masturbate to the thought of me coming in there and washing you up.” Holly teased back.

Vanessa was taken aback by such boldness. Their game was getting more intense as time went on. Still, she ignored the flirty comment and went inside the bathroom. She stripped her tight uniform off and let her perky G cups bounce freely, taking off her pants as her jiggly cheeks popped out, went inside the very large shower stall, turned on the water, waited for it to get warm and then went under. The hot water washing over her, drenching her thick, dark brown hair, matting it to her back as the heat and steam hardened her pink nipples. Although, that might not be the only thing hardening them.

Holly’s teasing was getting to her. Despite what she said, she was beginning to imagine the spoiled, blonde bitch barging in there, pinning her down and roughly washing every inch and crevice of her flawless body. She resisted the urge to pleasure herself, not wanting to give her nemesis what she wanted. She took the soap and wash cloth and focused on cleaning herself. After a thorough cleansing, she took the lime shampoo and began lathering up her beautiful brunette tresses. She kept images of her and Holly washing each other’s hair out of her mind as she finished up, rinsed, got out and dried off. She was going to win this war. She stepped out of the bathroom to find that the sun was now completely down and Holly was browsing her phone on the bed, stripped down to her red bra and panties. They glared at each other briefly.

”You realize there’s a good chance we’ll have to chase the thieves when we find them, right?” Holly asked rhetorically.

”Of course you don’t see my plan.” Holly countered. “Not only do I have less limited movement and more speed like this but I can also distract the thieves with my sexy bod and catch them while they drool over my hotness.”

”And what if our thieves happen to be women?” Vanessa asked.

”Been there. No woman is straight enough to resist this.” Holly said as she got up and stretched out to show off. “We blondes know what warm-blooded humans want. You brunettes always cover yourselves up too much. Too hesitant to show some skin.”

”Please…” Vanessa said as she rolled her eyes. “Sorry we’re not as easy as you blondes. We actually like to take it slow and naked or not we can reel anyone in like a fish. We don’t have to pull out the big guns just for the slightest bit of attention.”

“Yeah, right.” Holly rolling her eyes right back. “Even as you brag, you can’t take your eyes off my T&A. Typical brunette. Uptight on the outside, repressed nympho on the inside.”

”Well, excuse me for actually giving a shit about my job.” Vanessa snapped. “And you want me to loosen up so much, princess? Fine!”

Vanessa then stripped off her uniform down to her blue underwear lightning fast. Holly was honestly stunned. She ogled her rival’s voluptuous form. Noting how even the colors of their underwear were opposites. The two were truly like oil and water.

“Like what you see?” Vanessa teased as she posed in her new form.

”I think I need a closer look.” Holly said as she got up.

”What are you…?” Vanessa was about to ask as Holly quickly got up close and personal. She analyzed her rival’s body, the smooth skin, luscious hair, soft lips and she began to get wet. This bitch has got it going on, she thought to herself.

“Had enough of ogling me?” Vanessa teased.

“Yeah, I think I’m good.” Holly answered.

”Then now it’s my turn.” Vanessa said.

”Hm?” Holly asked before Vanessa grabbed her and began feeling every inch of her. Holly gasped as her nemesis felt her equally smooth skin, ran her fingers through her equally luscious blonde hair and analyzed her equally soft lips, resisting the urge to kiss them.

“You perv!” Holly accused. “I knew you couldn’t resist the chance to get your hands all over me!”

”You started it!” Vanessa said back. “And don’t pretend you didn’t love every second of it!”

”In your dreams!” Holly shouted. Luckily the walls were quite thick, given the hotel’s purpose. “So, you have a wild side. I’m still more fuckable than you!”

”Oh, really?” Vanessa asked rhetorically as she stripped once again, this time to complete nudity. She showed off her pink nipples and her beautiful pussy to her dumbfounded rival. She knew Holly wasn’t expecting this at all and enjoyed her shocked reaction.

”Got nothing to say, blondie?” Vanessa asked teasingly. “Or are you just stunned with absolute lust for my flawless beauty?”

Vanessa herself was surprised that she was acting like this but Holly had truly brought out a different side to her, just as Vanessa had brought out a different side to Holly. The blonde the composed herself.

”Oh, now who’s too eager to bring out the big guns?” Holly asked.

”Are you not the one trying to hide your body now?” Vanessa retorted.

“Fine, bitch. You want a battle? I’ll give you a war!” Holly then stripped off her underwear as well, showing off her brown nipples and hot cunt. Vanessa checked her rival out, impressed by what she saw. She hated to admit it but these two were physical equals in just about every way. She then realized something and wanted to run it by Holly.

”You know…” Vanessa began in a seductive tone. “The exhibit on Chinese history and culture doesn’t open until tomorrow. Meaning that we almost certainly have until at least tomorrow night before our thieves will make their move.”

”Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?” Holly asked with the same sultriness in her voice.

Vanessa answered her by marching towards her and mashing her G cups into Holly’s matching pair, making her gasp and moan briefly.

”We settle this like real women. With our hot, angelic bodies. All night long until one of us can’t go on anymore!” Vanessa said close in her rival’s face, their lips inches away from each other.

”I knew you couldn’t resist me for long, you brunette slut.” Holly taunted.

”Oh, shut up and fuck me, you blonde bitch!” Vanessa replied as she crashed their lips together in a forceful, tongue-filled kiss.

Holly quickly adapted and kissed back, their tongues battling viciously inside each other’s mouths as their nipples encircled each other, pink on brown. Holly reached up to bury her hands in her rival’s thick locks, which Vanessa quickly reciprocated. The hot cop girls were completely enthralled in fucking each other’s brains out all night long. Vanessa’s tongue had caught Holly’s off guard at first but the blonde quickly bounced back. She mashed her lower thigh into Vanessa’s ripe pussy, leading Vanessa to do the same in response. Their juices soaking each other’s thighs as they drooled into each other’s luscious cleavage. Holly broke the kiss, leaving a line of spit behind.

”Is that all you got?” Vanessa taunted.

”Get in bed like the good little whore you are!” Holly demanded as she turned them around and pushed her rival onto the heart-shaped bed in a quick motion. Vanessa was surprised but braced herself as Holly pounced on her and aligned their juicy pussies together. They formed an L shape as Holly was on top, tribbing Vanessa with everything she had. The brunette groaned and bounced as the blonde fucked her, their G cups and flowing hair flailing around with each powerful hump.

Holly grinned as she dominated her rival. Vanessa reached up to pinch and play with Holly’s nipples, making her wince. She still kept up this position despite Vanessa’s attempts at fighting back. She loved the look of pleasure on her rival’s beet-red face, enjoying herself as she fucked the busty brunette. She held one of Vanessa’s legs between her cleavage as she tribbed her, licking down the side of her calf. She then took the other leg and put both on her shoulders, giving her more room to trib Vanessa. Vanessa gasped and moaned at the domination. She was not expecting this at all. She felt it was only a matter of time until…And then it happened. Holly mashed their clits together.

”Ohhhh!!! You slutty bitch!” Vanessa yelled.

”Says the whore with her legs on my shoulders getting clit fucked by me! Ugh!”

She humped more slowly and vigorously, wanting to savor this moment of lesbian domination. She slowly and carefully stretched her pelvis back and then bashed her cunt into her rival’s.

”Agh!” Vanessa yelped!

”That’s it, baby! Just lie back and enjoy it, you lucky bitch!”

”Fuck you!”

”What do you think I’ve been doing?”

She stretched her pelvis back again and then whipped it forward again, another yelp from the brunette. Again and again and again until Vanessa couldn’t handle it anymore and jerked her body in orgasmic defeat…for now. Holly let go of Vanessa’s legs and the two lusty nymphos took a break to try and catch their breath. They stared at each other, their bodies coated with sweat and their long, thick, silky, ass-length hair matted to their backs.

”You give up yet, skank?” Holly taunted.

”You bet your ripe, juicy pussy I haven’t!” Vanessa answered. “I said I’d fuck you all night and I meant it!”

Before Holly could reply, Vanessa got up, grabbed her and pulled her back down onto the bed with her, their lips and tongues colliding once again. Vanessa dominating her rival’s tongue just as in their previous kiss. Holly was caught completely off guard. She never would’ve expected the brunette to bounce back so quickly. She kissed back best she could but Vanessa’s extreme grip on her hair gave her total control of the kiss. She pulled the brunette hair in retaliation but Vanessa was still dominating her. She let Holly stick her tongue out and began sucking and slurping it like a dick. The feeling was exquisite. Holly was in heaven. Or at least she would be if she wasn’t being fucked this hard by a girl she hated. Vanessa broke the kiss with a pop, again leaving behind a line of drool.

”I wanna taste you!” Vanessa announced before ducking her head down to Holly’s nether region and doing exactly that. She kissed the blonde’s lovely cunt, slobbering all over it like it was her last meal.

“Agh! You slutty little nympho! Ugh!” Holly groaned as Vanessa ate her out ferociously.

The pleasure soon made her lie back to relax herself. Vanessa’s long, silky hair all over her legs like a blanket, lightly tickling her. Vanessa stuck out her tongue and pushed it in and out of her rival’s pussy rapidly, again like a dick. Holly moaned at the attention. Vanessa enjoying her revenge for the tribbing. Holly reached down and pulled the brunette’s hair, which only made her tongue her box faster and faster. Holly moaned and groaned like a female tennis player as Vanessa tongued her over and over again.

It wasn’t long before she found the blonde’s shiny, pink clit and went to town. She wrapped her lips around it, jabbing at it with her tongue like a dagger. Holly was totally at her mercy now and Vanessa enjoyed every second of it. Holly soon jerked her back, signaling her orgasm as Vanessa lightly bit down on her bulbous clit. She came loudly and powerfully, coating Vanessa’s face and hair. Vanessa got up, shaking the cum from her hair as she looked down at her overwhelmed nemesis. She pulled Holly up by her hair and planted another kiss on her, this one much more passionate and loving but also somewhat passive-aggressive. As if her kiss was meant to rub her orgasm into Holly’s face. Holly kissed back, they cooed and enjoyed the taste of the other babe’s tongue. They broke the kiss after catching their breath.

”Had enough yet, you hot cunt?” Vanessa teased.

”Like Hell, you sexy bitch!” Holly snapped back. “I’ll suck and fuck you all night like I promised!”

“Bite your suckable tongue.” Vanessa said. “You can’t keep this up.”

”Oh, yeah?” Holly asked rhetorically before lowering her head to chew on her rival’s pink nipple.

”Agh! You insatiable whore!”

Vanessa pulled Holly’s hair and spanked her ass as she ground her teeth on her sensitive bud but to no avail. She also licked and kissed in between her bites, making her rival moan. Holly lowered her hand to the brunette’s twat and played with her labia, pinching, flicking and rubbing. Vanessa knew this was far from over. She inserted her fingers into the blonde’s ripe pussy from behind to retaliate, still yanking her thick, blonde locks. Seemed they had reached an impasse. They kept this up for a while until they reached another mutual orgasm. So soon after their last one, they both had to stop to catch their breath once again. They stared at each other with lust and hate, ready to continue their fleshy contest when…

”Girls, do you copy? Girls?” Randy asked from the communicator. Vanessa got up to answer it as Holly did the same.

”We read you Randy. Status?” She asked. The girls scrambled to get dressed as their partner talked.

”Looks like our perp decided to strike early. I detect a virus inside the security camera program. Do you see anything from up there?” Randy asked.

Vanessa took out her advanced camera and looked around. She saw movement near an air vent. Holly had taken out a sniper-like gun and shot a tracking device onto the dark body. Vanessa took out her phone and opened the program for the tracking device and saw the red dot moving.

“We got them, Randy.” Holly confirmed. “We’ll track them down to their safe house and finish this once and for all. Over.”

”And we’ll make sure to give you credit for your contribution. Now over.” Vanessa added.

”Appreciate that, ladies. Over.” Randy confirmed before hanging up.

”We’ll settle this later, cunt.” Vanessa said as they finished getting dressed.

“Anytime you want, bitch.” Holly replied as they left the hotel room to get their bust.

They tracked the thief to a small, one floor house on the other side of town. They had to go by foot when they got close enough to avoid alerting their prey. They snuck up near the front door, hearing what sounded like moaning as they got closer. They stared at each other in confusion and mild arousal before drawing their guns and kicking the door open.

TO BE CONTINUED…

The next part will be a flashback introducing our thieves, how they met and how they eventually end up meeting our slutty heroines

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 2

Super hot. The two teasing and pressing each other's buttons was great.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 2

Excellent chapter Yuri !
    Yes your writing is much better than before as other members rightly mentioned.

Very hot scenes. And , as the president of the "trash talking aficionados" of this forum (LOL) I have to praise you for the VERY HIGH LEVEL of the talk between the two women.
    Flirty talk, teasing talk, trash talk whatever... It is FANTASTIC !!

Most of the dialogues they had during this chapter was AWESOME !!

My hat's off for that sir !!! I guess that I am the most enthusiastic here because of this !!

Some times the way you let your heroines to talk reminds me the grand masters of this kind. I have no doubt that I will consider you one of them pretty soon !!
    Why not already ? I expect to see more like this, not only one case.

And two female robbers ? Oh my ! Lots of combinations !! You started a cops and robbers saga ! LOL
    My time to ask my medicines to fight hypertension ! LOL

Keep providing us with the outcome of your talented pen !