Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
I'm very much enjoying this story so far. It's exciting, sexy, and it's only just getting started!

I'm really looking forward to your next installment, and when the girls really get to sink into their rivalry.

A few things:

-- I've never seen this description before in a femfight story, and I might just steal it: "angelic bodies".

-- this paragraph is super hot: "
Holly quickly adapted and kissed back, their tongues battling viciously inside each other’s mouths as their ******s encircled each other, pink on brown. Holly reached up to bury her hands in her rival’s thick locks, which Vanessa quickly reciprocated. The hot cop girls were completely enthralled in ****ing each other’s brains out all night long. Vanessa’s tongue had caught Holly’s off guard at first but the blonde quickly bounced back. She mashed her lower thigh into Vanessa’s ripe *****, leading Vanessa to do the same in response. Their juices soaking each other’s thighs as they drooled into each other’s luscious cleavage. Holly broke the kiss, leaving a line of spit behind."

-- Always love co-cooing: "they cooed"
Thanks a bunch. Once I’m done with the final part, I hope you’ll upload it to your site, as well as my first story, “Sleepover Fun.” It would mean a lot