Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Cops and Robbers: Part 3

Shorter story just to introduce our thieves in the meantime. Slightly over a year before the events of Parts 1 and 2…

Things were going great for Nicole. The 22 year old had just graduated College with a Master’s in computer science and was on track to make a real name for herself in the tech world. Despite the stereotypical nerdiness of her line of work, she was as hot and fiery as her red hair, which was very long, thick and luscious. She had a plump, spankable ass and G cup tits that were like fleshy bowling balls. She was not the least bit shy or modest about her hotness. Often showing off her goods with tight pants, tank tops and sometimes not even wearing a bra. And on top of all of that, she was bisexual. She actually preferred women more if she had to choose. Her College days weren’t just spent behind a laptop screen. Many of them were spent in between another hot bitch’s legs.

After graduation, she went out partying, made out with a few girls and while drunk off her ass, tried to take a short cut home through a dark alley. Her head felt so light that she ended up passing out. When she woke up, her wallet and phone were both gone. She was furious over this violation and given her tendencies to hold grudges, she decided that instead of calling the cops, she would use her top-of-the-class computer skills to track down this scumbag herself. Once she got home, she broke out her laptop and hacked into the CCTV footage of that night. She saw herself out cold on the alley ground as a mysterious, hooded figure in all black bent over and picked her pockets. She knew she shouldn’t have drank so much. Her adult life was just truly beginning and she wasn’t going to take this lying down. Luckily, she had “Find my iPhone” turned on and tracked it down. She followed the device to a small, one floor house in a very empty part of town. Payback time, she thought to herself as she picked the lock with a hair pin.

Jasmine was a 28 year old beauty with long, thick, ass-length hair that was as dark black as the night. Her ass itself was firm and very grabable. Her bouncy G cups were just as gropable. She was sexy as Hell and she knew it. Unfortunately, it would do little to help her in the situation she was currently in. She married her College sweetheart, Ben as soon as they both graduated. Things were wonderful at first but just three years into their marriage, Ben was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The surgery and medical bills would be extensive and neither of their jobs would cover it. As her beloved’s condition deteriorated, Jasmine took on multiple odd jobs but it just wasn’t enough.

She got so desperate that she even considered selling her body to cover the expenses but Ben told her that he wasn’t worth degrading herself to such a degree, God bless him. Still, she was desperate and her hubby was everything to her. Eventually, she took a rather large loan from a rather…unsavory person. It covered everything and the surgery was a success. Ben’s life was saved and under normal circumstances, this would be cause for celebration but now Jasmine was in debt to this scumbag. At first, she just did what she did before, working odd jobs and the like but the thug was getting impatient. This was no different than her situation before except this time Ben’s life wasn’t at stake and that was good enough for her not to regret what she did.

Soon, unbeknownst to her beloved, she would resort to petty crimes. She was terrified of what that prick would do if she didn’t pay off the debt. She didn’t have the heart to tell Ben after everything they just went through. One day, she saw a hot redhead passed out on an alley floor, clearly piss-ass drunk. She felt like a massive cunt but she picked the redhead’s pockets. She found a new phone and a wallet with nearly $1000 in it. Both of these would be a great help, as bad she felt. She then fled to her makeshift safe house. An old summer home that was abandoned. As she looked at her score, she think to herself ‘God, look at me. What did I just do?’ before reminding herself of how much she loved Ben and he was worth it all. Then, she heard the knob to the house begin to turn despite her being positive that she locked it…

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 3

Very nice continuation! It's nice to get the various pieces into play and I think it's easy to see where this story is going -a four woman sexfight in the safe house! Really looking forward to the next part!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Amazing story!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Again, thanks for all the praise. Truth be told, I was considering having Ben succumb to his cancer but I thought it would be too sad and kinda ruin the tone of the story

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 3

I'm very much enjoying this story so far. It's exciting, sexy, and it's only just getting started!

I'm really looking forward to your next installment, and when the girls really get to sink into their rivalry.

A few things:

-- I've never seen this description before in a femfight story, and I might just steal it: "angelic bodies".

-- this paragraph is super hot: "
    Holly quickly adapted and kissed back, their tongues battling viciously inside each other’s mouths as their nipples encircled each other, pink on brown. Holly reached up to bury her hands in her rival’s thick locks, which Vanessa quickly reciprocated. The hot cop girls were completely enthralled in fucking each other’s brains out all night long. Vanessa’s tongue had caught Holly’s off guard at first but the blonde quickly bounced back. She mashed her lower thigh into Vanessa’s ripe pussy, leading Vanessa to do the same in response. Their juices soaking each other’s thighs as they drooled into each other’s luscious cleavage. Holly broke the kiss, leaving a line of spit behind."

-- Always love co-cooing: "they cooed"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    I'm very much enjoying this story so far. It's exciting, sexy, and it's only just getting started!

I'm really looking forward to your next installment, and when the girls really get to sink into their rivalry.

A few things:

-- I've never seen this description before in a femfight story, and I might just steal it: "angelic bodies".

-- this paragraph is super hot: "
    Holly quickly adapted and kissed back, their tongues battling viciously inside each other’s mouths as their ******s encircled each other, pink on brown. Holly reached up to bury her hands in her rival’s thick locks, which Vanessa quickly reciprocated. The hot cop girls were completely enthralled in ****ing each other’s brains out all night long. Vanessa’s tongue had caught Holly’s off guard at first but the blonde quickly bounced back. She mashed her lower thigh into Vanessa’s ripe *****, leading Vanessa to do the same in response. Their juices soaking each other’s thighs as they drooled into each other’s luscious cleavage. Holly broke the kiss, leaving a line of spit behind."

-- Always love co-cooing: "they cooed"
    Thanks a bunch. Once I’m done with the final part, I hope you’ll upload it to your site, as well as my first story, “Sleepover Fun.” It would mean a lot

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Email me at [email protected]. I'd love to have you join us as one of our authors! So we can get those two posted and anything else you write!

I'll need some info from ya, but we can talk about that there. :3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Email me at [email protected]. I'd love to have you join us as one of our authors! So we can get those two posted and anything else you write!

I'll need some info from ya, but we can talk about that there. :3
    I’ll do that once I finish this story. Thank you again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Sorry to say but I don’t think I’ll get Part 4 done until next week. Been real busy due to Easter. That being said, Part 4 will focus on how Nicole and Jasmine came together and after that, I’ll finally pick up where we left off in Part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

A great idea for this story just hit me today and it made me so glad that I waited before finishing it because of that. I won’t spoil it, of course. You’ll know my idea when you see it. Let’s just say the story is not going to end the way most of you have probably guessed

- - - Updated - - -

And don’t worry. Nothing about my original idea will be changed. This is just an expansion of that. All give and no take