Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Stories that include merging??

Definitely loads of fusion/merging stories on Pixiv, I have been wanting write one myself but wasn't sure if there was any interest on here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Elza,

I had completely forgotten this, but I actually do have a story that ends with the two sex fighters "merging" in a very real way. This is "Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress." It is on this site but if you have a problem finding it, it is on Rival's Rapture's FightsSexy site.

it is a long story, but it concludes in a way that is very close to what I think you are looking to find. I apologize for forgetting about this- Bianca Torres is one of many characters I've always planned to return to but have not done so. The story and its conclusion just popped into my head.

I hope you enjoy it, when you have a chance to read it.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Stories that include merging??

Elza, I am only going to mention these two stories because I would imagine that your specific desires might not be met all that often, given the rarity of this particular theme.

First, and least importantly, I have a Star Trek sexfight planned and partially written that --->SPOILERS<--- will end with the two telepathic characters being irrevocably connected with each other. Here is a link to the Google Doc, which is in its very early stages:
    Vulcan vs. Betazoid - Google Docs

Second, and only partially more relevant, is a chat-log I put up on the site early, specifically to refer you to it. It's a catfight, again a chat-log between two writers, and also the merging concept only happens at the very end. Still! I hope that you get some excitement out it.
    Stephanie (Dina) vs. Danny (LMA): Life Imitates – Fights.Sexy

I will keep my eye out for tales that have this, and will post links when I find them!

P.S. The story JB mentioned can be found here: Bianca Torres and the Minotaur’s Mistress by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

What if a young hot busty woman buys, or finds a really, really, really old painting, of a hot busty woman,
    who lived a long time ago.
    And what if the ghost of this woman lived - in the painting = the painting was haunted.

Some how, the ghost MERGES with the young woman = possess her, and pulls her back to the time, when
    the woman from the painting was alive.
    Some how the two women end up tit/sex fucking each other. and the wining woman, returns to the living
    but the other is trapped in a painting.

Is this idea, in a way, like merging?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windwatcher5 View Post
    Eat or be Eaten (f/f, slime assimilation fight) by Dracologist
    This is an absolute favourite, an all-time classic. So hot! The inspiration for many wanks over the years. Nice to know it's known and recognised by others as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    I think there was one called "Goo Girls" where two females made of some sort of protoplasm fought and one absorbed the other
    Oooh, I'll have to find it, thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cute_bulge View Post
    I would highly recomend checking out some of the stories by na.txt on pivix

な(na.txt)の小説 - pixiv

Just a warning these stories are REALLLY out there but sounds like what your looking for, if that one doesn't work for you I'd still recomend looking around Pixiv, you may have to download a page translator but its worth it, sadly I can't think of any english stories that are like that at all, we are really falling behind on the "conjoinment sexfights" :P

Oooh interesting, I haven't been on Pixiv much. I'll have to give it a go - for some reason I always thought it was hard to sign up or cost money. I also only speak English

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Elza,

I had completely forgotten this, but I actually do have a story that ends with the two sex fighters "merging" in a very real way. This is "Bianca Torres and the Minotaur's Mistress." It is on this site but if you have a problem finding it, it is on Rival's Rapture's FightsSexy site.

it is a long story, but it concludes in a way that is very close to what I think you are looking to find. I apologize for forgetting about this- Bianca Torres is one of many characters I've always planned to return to but have not done so. The story and its conclusion just popped into my head.

I hope you enjoy it, when you have a chance to read it.

JB
    Thank you so much, JB!
    I couldn't respond for a while but I did go and read this whole story. Holy crap - I came so close to orgasming so many times, it became an exercise in edging! My nuts ached, by the end I blew the biggest damn load!! Thank you so much. The merging aspect was light, yes, but (being your writing) the intense sexual conflict was second to none. Thanks! 🥵

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    Elza, I am only going to mention these two stories because I would imagine that your specific desires might not be met all that often, given the rarity of this particular theme.

First, and least importantly, I have a Star Trek sexfight planned and partially written that --->SPOILERS<--- will end with the two telepathic characters being irrevocably connected with each other. Here is a link to the Google Doc, which is in its very early stages:
    Vulcan vs. Betazoid - Google Docs

Second, and only partially more relevant, is a chat-log I put up on the site early, specifically to refer you to it. It's a catfight, again a chat-log between two writers, and also the merging concept only happens at the very end. Still! I hope that you get some excitement out it.
    Stephanie (Dina) vs. Danny (LMA): Life Imitates – Fights.Sexy

I will keep my eye out for tales that have this, and will post links when I find them!

P.S. The story JB mentioned can be found here: Bianca Torres and the Minotaur’s Mistress by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

Thank you so much, RR!! I'll definitely go and check them out. Your encyclopaedic knowledge and cataloguing is much appreciated ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole8 View Post
    What if a young hot busty woman buys, or finds a really, really, really old painting, of a hot busty woman,
    who lived a long time ago.
    And what if the ghost of this woman lived - in the painting = the painting was haunted.

Some how, the ghost MERGES with the young woman = possess her, and pulls her back to the time, when
    the woman from the painting was alive.
    Some how the two women end up tit/sex fucking each other. and the wining woman, returns to the living
    but the other is trapped in a painting.

Is this idea, in a way, like merging?
    Interesting concept, but not so much (at least in my view)

I ideally love when two characters struggle over their features as they try to combine. So like, blonde hair vs. black hair becomes brown hair. That kinda thing. All their genetics and traits struggling for dominance as they combine. Mmf.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Serial storIes - Conjoined Dreams

Here is an odd one, and I like odd.
    Love ME!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Just a random anonymos user or nobody. Just going to show this link to see people reactions.

Two Girls, One... Girl? - Lesbian Sex - Literotica.com

Two Girls, One... Girl? Ch. 02 - Lesbian Sex - Literotica.com

By the way this is the first time i am trying to post something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaner View Post
    Just a random anonymos user or nobody. Just going to show this link to see people reactions.

Two Girls, One... Girl? - Lesbian Sex - Literotica.com

Two Girls, One... Girl? Ch. 02 - Lesbian Sex - Literotica.com

By the way this is the first time i am trying to post something.
    Hey there, thanks so much for posting and welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new myself but it's exciting to see new people joining!

I LOVE that series. My favourite, being gay, is the third chapter, but the first parts are so hot, and written so well, that I can get off to them.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find that author anywhere else. Their stuff is perfect, it hits so many of my buttons. Anyone know if the author is online somewhere?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I have an unfinished Harry Potter Story about a magical sexfight duel between adult Ginny Weasley and adult Cho Chang.
    The draft includes a scene were the two fight so deeply, that their skin is starting to melt together and their skin cells start to battle each other. It can be solved/cured by magic.
    One day I will finish it, but it got rather complicated and I lost parts of it :-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12