Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Fourway sexfights

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The Morton story "Y Fight?" has a four way sexfight, though I can't recall if alliances switch or not. But it's a complicated affair.

As I'm sure you know, my story "Desert Duels" has a 2 against 2 duel and concludes with something close to the four women pressing their genitals together at the end.

Good luck,

JB
    Is there a way to read his stories, not sure if I ever to to read them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

The Morton story "Y Fight?" has a four way sexfight, though I can't recall if alliances switch or not. But it's a complicated affair.

As I'm sure you know, my story "Desert Duels" has a 2 against 2 duel and concludes with something close to the four women pressing their genitals together at the end.

Good luck,

JB

JB, I can't tell you how many times I've read (and cum to) that fourway sex scene In Desert Duels. Their four puss!ies clashing and melding, two but four, grinding against each other, cl!ts sliding together - mmmf. And then the ultimate - four puss!es ramming together as they ejaculate, shooting all over and INTO each other, all four fluids mixing and combining - holy sh!t, it never fails to send me. That's gonna be one of the most erotic scenes you've ever written, and that's saying something!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, sorry I forgot those. I know that "World War III" was mentioned recently on the board. The other story is "Part-Time Work", part of the "Kris" series. The next part of "Wife vs. Mistress II' will probably have a four way as well. The last "Inge" story, "Conchita vs. Martina" had a two on one, which isn't quite the same thing but certainly sets the stage for the eventual two on two that those stories are leading towards. Finally, not yet written but in the works, is my "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" story that will also have a four way or, more likely, a two on two with a lot of switching of partners and will probably end in a four way. I plan to get all of these out during the course of the summer.

These may be fun to read but they are really hard to write!

JB
    I'm so incredibly, incredibly excited for all of these that you have in the works. I can't wait, yet I know that the anticipation is part of it!

Yes, Part Time Work also never fails to send me. The eight-way boob crush/hug, where they can't help but also press up against their own team-mates, knowing that it's just part of doing battle against the other pair... holy fucken sh!t!! The rivalry you had brewing there was exquisite, I only wished the final match had gone on for longer, and had also featured fourway tribbing.

I know you've said the anatomy is the greatest challenge, but if you somehow wrote a scene where four women manage to grind all their clits together at the same time, I might just die. That would be the holy grail of a female sexfight orgy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe there was one with a guy and his 3 female friends, or co-workers.. Cant remember the name, can anybody recall please?
    Last edited by geeze; May 3rd, 2022 at 09:12 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

This isn’t really much of a fight as it is pretty friendly but Penman’s “Antoinette’s New Adventure” leads to a fourway.

Junior Hostboard Member bhangarman20969's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

A simple query for JB 57.
    Why never M vs F?
    I think atleast once you may try

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhangarman20969 View Post
    A simple query for JB 57.
    Why never M vs F?
    I think atleast once you may try
    Honestly, that wouldn’t be much of a fight as men do not have nearly as much sexual stamina as women. F vs F can just keep going on and on and on and on…Plus, with two women it adds to the cattiness of it all as women can be extremely competitive with each other over just about anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12