So, there is one particular kink that people seem very split on. People either love it or it makes them rather uncomfortable. I don’t think I’ve ever met a single person that was indifferent to it. I am of course, talking about incest. In the context of this site, I am referring to lesbian incest. What do you all think about it? I personally, I’m pretty into it. I know no one here is very judgmental but I am just a little embarrassed to admit that because I have no idea what kind of reactions I’ll get.

Why do I love it? Well, the taboo nature of it is just really kinky to me. It is just a fantasy after all. The idea that the girls are so hot for each other that they’ll even break that taboo shows just how nymphomaniacal they can truly be. I’m particularly fond of it when it comes to immediate relatives. Sister-sister, aunt-niece and especially mother-daughter. Cousins are also pretty hot too. The closeness of those relationships just makes it even kinkier. And yes, I do personally plan on having it in my future stories.

Now, it may sound like I’m making too much of a big deal about this and yeah, I probably am. Plenty of stories here and on other forums have had incest between girls and gotten no backlash whatsoever over it. But honestly, I think we all have at least one kink that we’re a little shy about expressing and this is mine. I just wanted to get everyone else’s two cents on this.