Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I get your honest opinions on something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Can I get your honest opinions on something?

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    I don't like this and do not support, no mother and douther, babies, infants, son **** father or something simular NO please!
    Also nationlities and religions No German vs English or Muslims vs Christians.etc.
    This is my honest opinion.
    I also dislike political/ethnic/racial/religiously-themed clashes. I think the world is full of enough conflict along these lines without bringing it into a sex fight fantasy story. However, to be consistent, I suppose I'd have to follow my policy of just not reading these kind of stories. Even so, I can see where they have the potential to become offensive and divisive in ways that stories about sexual proclivities do not.

As far as I know, the one ironclad rule on this board is that all the characters in stories must be 18 or older. Also, it is a board about sexual combat, so that should be the major part of the story. After that, it's pretty open. However, to my mind, the writers on this board have generally kept within "acceptable" parameters. At least speaking for myself, there are relatively few writers whose work I don't read and that is mostly because I'm not interested in the subject, not because I am grossly offended.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Generally speaking, I like ONLY a part of incest and that one under conditions.

I like ONLY l#ez incest. I am 1000% against any part of incest where a man is involved. I also like l#ez incest between two CONSENTING ADULTS !! I am STRICTLY AGAINST any no consenting action or (in addition) anything where a minor (less than 18 yr..) is involved !

I like l#ez incest because, to my fantasy at the very least, the two women, are so hot for one another, that they step aside the taboo nature their actions. They feel that what they are going to do is wrong, they have – at first – an inner battle, their taboos vs the lust they feel for one another. Finally, their carnal desires are so strong that they win that inner battle, and they unleash all the lust they feel during their upcoming erotic session and/or s#exfight.

Now… how good (or not) are all these described in a story, it depends on the writer.

We had two great examples here. There are two stories which was praised by many. “Private Eye” written by the “Queen” of the forum Angel Dawn. There are mom/daughter and 2 sisters sexfights there. Also in the recently written “The Getaway Party” by the member GM10, there is a flirt and then a sexfight between a mom and her daughter. Many members praised them !
    Also. As other members have already mentioned there are other incest stories here as well.

To finish about my position, I have to make clear that l#ez incest is simply ONE of the things I like in a story, if the story is well written etc… It is not something that I need to be there. Most of the best erotic stories I have read have nothing to do with l#ez incest and I enjoyed all of them, word by word ! Yes, I like l#ez incest BUT it is definitely NOT a "must" for me.

To close, to write an incest story in this forum is not prohibited. As JB mentioned the only rule we all MUST follow is to write about actions between people who are NOT minors. And we all follow this rule.
    Then we must not forget that this is a sexfight and titfight forum. This is something that sometimes some members forget… Thankfully, not many times at the very least…

After all these… each (of us) with his own taste…

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Everyone has their own kinks and fetishes and in on a board such as this it's kind of silly to condemn someone for theirs if it bugs you. I don't...really don't like futanari. But I know others do so I just don't read those stories.

I'm not AGAINST the idea of incest since as a writer not being willing to consider something kind of limits you (yes I know that clashes with what I said above). I read a lot of manga and the Japanese don't have the same sensibilities those of us in the West do (thank God) and will write a story even if it's content offends someone. That said it does disturb me to a degree so I'd never really focus on it, but if someone else did it would depend on how they write it that would determine if I'd read it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    I don't like this and do not support, no mother and douther, babies, infants, son **** father or something simular NO please!
    Also nationlities and religions No German vs English or Muslims vs Christians.etc.
    This is my honest opinion.
    Your opinion seems very respectable to me, the themes of nationalities or cultures in conflict may not be very pleasant for a sexual theme.

But it strikes me that you are against incest, when on your page there is a series of sexual clashes between two twins, maybe it was just a request or do you allow incest of twins? Or you just don't like her anymore, I'm just asking. I hope this message is not read as an attack or something like that, this thread has had a very friendly tone of opinions.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Thank you for your thoughts, everyone. I know it may seem kinda pointless to even bring this up and I might just be making things unnecessarily awkward but like I said, I do plan on including it in my future stories and I just wanted to get a sense of what my readers would feel about it ahead of time. Didn’t wanna risk alienating anyone, you know? And yes, I will include warnings when it is present in my stories.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Can I get your honest opinions on something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    Your opinion seems very respectable to me, the themes of nationalities or cultures in conflict may not be very pleasant for a sexual theme.

But it strikes me that you are against incest, when on your page there is a series of sexual clashes between two twins, maybe it was just a request or do you allow incest of twins? Or you just don't like her anymore, I'm just asking. I hope this message is not read as an attack or something like that, this thread has had a very friendly tone of opinions.

OK twins, lesbians, she males only adults, yes, but not kids, and not mother vs daughter. Jealous sisters adult fine

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

My own personal taste says no to incestuous sex scenes. The sex might be hot and/or the writing might be high quality, but in the back of my mind there’s always the nagging thought, “These are sisters!” Or “this is mother/daughter.” Then it quickly looses its appeal.

There are too many creative writers in this forum, which means there are endless ideas, so many imaginative ways to create a female vs female (or M v M if that’s your taste) sex/sexfight scenario. And they are almost always highly erotic.

So, incest is a no for me. The other “extremes” mentioned also get a no. Guess I’m just an old fashioned pervert who likes his lesbian sex or sex fights to be between two large breasted, unrelated women.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    My own personal taste says no to incestuous sex scenes. The sex might be hot and/or the writing might be high quality, but in the back of my mind there’s always the nagging thought, “These are sisters!” Or “this is mother/daughter.” Then it quickly looses its appeal.

There are too many creative writers in this forum, which means there are endless ideas, so many imaginative ways to create a female vs female (or M v M if that’s your taste) sex/sexfight scenario. And they are almost always highly erotic.

So, incest is a no for me. The other “extremes” mentioned also get a no. Guess I’m just an old fashioned pervert who likes his lesbian sex or sex fights to be between two large breasted, unrelated women.

AP
    apenman, I am a big fan of your stories.

I do not mean to challenge you in anyway, we have always had good relations. But If I remember correctly your four way mother daughter story did feature some incest. It is one of my all time favorite stories, btw

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    apenman, I am a big fan of your stories.

I do not mean to challenge you in anyway, we have always had good relations. But If I remember correctly your four way mother daughter story did feature some incest. It is one of my all time favorite stories, btw
    Hey Kama,

Good to hear from you and I thought this matter might come up. In the Daughter/mother story, the daughters seduced each other's mom, not their own moms. There was no incest in the story. Emily had the hots for Florence, her best friend's mother and Angela had sex in the shower with Carol, Emily's mom. It was a silly plot by the two girls that backfired on them...in a good way. Hope all is well with you.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post

In the Daughter/mother story, the daughters seduced each other's mom, not their own moms

AP
    That was the only flaw of your story !! LOL LOL LOL

I friendly tease you my friend, being in a funy mood.
    This story is one of my beloved as well. Because i always like two milf to make it out (like the two moms) or a milf to make it out with a hot younger one. Either they are related or not.

One of your best !

Be well !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 25th, 2022 at 04:16 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast