Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I get your honest opinions on something?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Can I get your honest opinions on something?

So, there is one particular kink that people seem very split on. People either love it or it makes them rather uncomfortable. I don’t think I’ve ever met a single person that was indifferent to it. I am of course, talking about incest. In the context of this site, I am referring to lesbian incest. What do you all think about it? I personally, I’m pretty into it. I know no one here is very judgmental but I am just a little embarrassed to admit that because I have no idea what kind of reactions I’ll get.

Why do I love it? Well, the taboo nature of it is just really kinky to me. It is just a fantasy after all. The idea that the girls are so hot for each other that they’ll even break that taboo shows just how nymphomaniacal they can truly be. I’m particularly fond of it when it comes to immediate relatives. Sister-sister, aunt-niece and especially mother-daughter. Cousins are also pretty hot too. The closeness of those relationships just makes it even kinkier. And yes, I do personally plan on having it in my future stories.

Now, it may sound like I’m making too much of a big deal about this and yeah, I probably am. Plenty of stories here and on other forums have had incest between girls and gotten no backlash whatsoever over it. But honestly, I think we all have at least one kink that we’re a little shy about expressing and this is mine. I just wanted to get everyone else’s two cents on this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Can I get your honest opinions on something?

I am not into incest at all. However, as your question implies, I am non-judgmental about this, as I am with most kinks that I do not share, especially on this site. My view is that this site is about people expressing ideas and perspectives that are entirely fantasy. Even actions that would be criminal if carried out in real life are safe in a situation where the imagination is the primary factor.

All of that being said, there are many kinks that others have in which I have no interest. For me, incest is one of those things in which I simply have no interest. If I knew it was happening in real life, I would be repelled, but in the context of this fantasy forum, I have no strong views. I am very averse to violence. There are some stories on this and other boards I have seen in the past where the characters mutilate and even kill each other. I find that repellent in a fantasy setting but, again, I relegate these to the domains of imagination. If the rules of a board allow for it, then I live and let live. I simply don't read stories in which I have no interest because of their content.

For me, I suspect that I would not read a story about incest. However, there are some exceptions. For example, I subscribe to a comic writer/artist who writes a fantasy series about Vikings. The main character is a Scottish woman. There is a lot of incest in this story (between the main character and her sister) and bestiality. I don't really like these things -they don't do anything for me-but I keep reading the story for the things that I do like. But that may not be a good example, since we are talking here about one larger story.

I hope this helps.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I am not into incest at all. However, as your question implies, I am non-judgmental about this, as I am with most kinks that I do not share, especially on this site. My view is that this site is about people expressing ideas and perspectives that are entirely fantasy. Even actions that would be criminal if carried out in real life are safe in a situation where the imagination is the primary factor.

All of that being said, there are many kinks that others have in which I have no interest. For me, incest is one of those things in which I simply have no interest. If I knew it was happening in real life, I would be repelled, but in the context of this fantasy forum, I have no strong views. I am very averse to violence. There are some stories on this and other boards I have seen in the past where the characters mutilate and even kill each other. I find that repellent in a fantasy setting but, again, I relegate these to the domains of imagination. If the rules of a board allow for it, then I live and let live. I simply don't read stories in which I have no interest because of their content.

For me, I suspect that I would not read a story about incest. However, there are some exceptions. For example, I subscribe to a comic writer/artist who writes a fantasy series about Vikings. The main character is a Scottish woman. There is a lot of incest in this story (between the main character and her sister) and bestiality. I don't really like these things -they don't do anything for me-but I keep reading the story for the things that I do like. But that may not be a good example, since we are talking here about one larger story.

I hope this helps.

JB57
    Thanks. Yeah, best to live and let live. As I’ve said before, I am also very much averse to violence in erotic media. Aside from the light stuff like spanking, hair pulling and the occasional slap. Anything involving blood is an immediate deal breaker for me.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

First, a bit of background, the source of, and primary reason for the incest taboo, is the risk of inbreeding and sickly, defective offspring. The other most important reason is of course abuse of children by a parent. That being said, same-sex, same-generation incest involves neither factor, and while I don't find it exceptionally fascinating, neither do I find it particularly distasteful. Presented properly, sister/sister, brother/brother, cousin/cousin, it can still be good fiction

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

I am totally into it, Uri. One of my early stories involves incest between two Indian sister wrestlers. Of course, my cockfight stories are also incestuous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

As you mention the theme of the taboo relationship that is broken by sexual tension is hot, I think there is no problem that any author shares any type of story on the theme of sexual fights that these taboo themes have (of course it would be ideal a warning at the beginning for those who are not interested)

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

We need more posts like this on this board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

This is a taboo and very delicate subject, but it is something I have some low level personal experience of.
    I went to a all boys boarding school in my teenage years, and so was a very late starter with girls. When I was home during one summer holiday, my older sister (she was 17 and I was 15 at this time), had a boyfriend and I saw them tongue kissing a couple of times.
    As a brother and sister we were very close and good friends too, so I told her what I had seen and asked if her boyfriend was a good kisser, and after a couple more questions, my sister said "you haven't actually kissed a girl have you". Somewhat embarrassed I said no so she talked to me about what kissing felt like etc. To try to shorten this snapshot of my contribution to this subject, my sister asked if I wanted her to show my a kiss so after me saying yes we had a very nervy but gentle bit of lip kissing. We did this a few times over a period of days until we came to trying a french kiss, which again was nervy and gentle, building to a bit more intimate with tongues fully in each others mouths. That was how I learnt to kiss.
    I must stress that we never ever went any further than the kissing lessons and it never involved any touching of any kind, and it was only a brief period of time during one holiday. Personal confession over!
    Regarding reading incest stories, I am not one for reading about penetrative sex between male and female family members (fathers/daughters, mothers/sons etc), or indeed inter-generational scenarios. I have enjoyed reading past stories of brothers cockfighting and sisters sexfighting.
    I hope I haven't offended anyone with my posting and this is a very provocative thread but I think it is being discussed in a very constructive manner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I used to be quite into it, for the variety of reasons listed above in the thread, and my first story was about two twins, but I don't really have any particular opinions on it now, I think I prefer two identical looking non-related girls over identical twins for example.

Though if the relationship is key to the story, I would not disdain writing an incest story at all, and would never be put off a story based on incest regardless.

I really like 'selfcest', cloning stories, parallel universes colliding etc.

Not sure if that is/should be subject to the same level of controversy as incest?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Can I get your honest opinions on something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I don't like this and do not support, no mother and douther, babies, infants, son fuck father or something simular NO please!
    Also nationlities and religions No German vs English or Muslims vs Christians.etc.
    This is my honest opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast