Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

New Story: The Demon Lover -JB57

Dear Board,

OK, here is a treat. A few weeks/months ago, someone -I think it might have been Yurilesbilover -put out a list of possible story ideas. One was about a woman who takes on a succubus as a lover/competitor. It really appealed to me and I began writing a story based on this. I put it aside for a while, but recently got back to writing it. The writing process has gone really well. In the past day, I've finished off parts I and II and am about to start part III. The story should only have the three parts and an epilogue. I especially enjoyed writing part II and I think I will really enjoy part III too. Anyway, if things go as well as I hope/plan, this story will be up and complete in a few days. I am posting part I here today and will post part II tomorrow. Part III and the conclusion will follow, I hope, the day after.

This story is part of the Sorceress series and includes Diana, one of the stars of that series and the star of "Sexual Magic." Enjoy and let me know what you think.

JB57

The Demon Lover, Part I

Daphne bucked hard, her powerful ass and hips churning furiously as she fucked the woman she had pinned to the bed. Daphne’s arm trapped the other woman’s muscled leg between her massive tits and rested it on her left shoulder. Her hands were filled with the woman’s equally large tits, massaging the succulent glands, twisting the hard nipples, even as she reamed the woman’s pussy with her hungry twat. The beautiful blonde getting fucked out of her mind was named Lara. Her magnificent body writhed uncontrollably as she bucked and heaved, crying out in pleasure. The two women had been going at each other for almost three hours, and Daphne had to admit that Lara was a wonderful ride. The blonde woman had put up an incredible struggle, but she was now on the verge of sexual defeat.

“Oh God, you whore, you fucking WHORE!!” Laura screamed. Her body arched and went rigid as the dam broke inside of her. She ejaculated powerfully, her cum jetting into Daph’s magnificent body, soaking the intersection of their lush forms, where their ravenous cunts were sealed together in a fleshy lock. Daphne groaned in pleasure and smiled triumphantly. She rode her rival, grinding herself deeper, harder into the other woman, driving her rock-hard clit deep into the woman’s hot labia and the fuck trough beyond, riding her challenger’s bucking body as the powerful orgasms chained through the blonde. In the end, Daphne felt a powerful surge of pleasure radiating from her quivering clit to the rest of her body. The sensation was delightful, but also terribly disappointing. She knew it was far less than a full orgasm and much, much less than the multi-orgasmic paradise that Lara was presently bringing to a bucking and screaming conclusion.

Lara was finally still, her gasps and moans reverberating in the room. Daphne released her lover’s leg and pushed if off her shoulder. She dropped to the bed beside Lara and lay flat on her back. She was soaked in her own sweat and Lara’s cum. Her big tits jiggled appreciatively as she panted. She ran a finger up her naked twat and scooped out some of the cum Lara had deposited there. It tasted delicious.

For a time, the women were quiet, both panting, their perfect, nearly mirror-imaged bodies gleaming in the light from the night lamp. Finally, Lara turned on her side and propped her head on her hand. She examined the voluptuous beauty beside her, taking in the long-haired brunette’s heaving, perfect tits and gleaming, ravishing form. After a moment, she began running her hand up and down Daphne’s naked body, tracing the luscious flesh from the woman’s firm, thick tits down her sweaty belly, to her cum-soaked cunt and back up. Daphne smiled and twisted her hips, enjoying the sensation.

“Did you cum at all?” Lara asked as she teased her rival.

“A little,” Daphne replied. “Not anything like what you felt.”

Lara lowered her head to Daphne’s huge, thick tit and began to lick and suck at the sweaty gland. She bit hard into the rigid nipple. Daphne smiled and moaned at the delicious sensations, but a part of her ached with frustration. She could feel these erotic sensations, they could build up in her body, but they could never come to the peak of ecstasy that she needed to experience the full, powerful orgasms and sexual relief that she gave so readily to her many bed partners.

Lara soon slipped down Daphne’s body and between the brunette’s legs and began licking, kissing and sucking at Daphne’s fuck slit, cleaning out the succulent bare twat, teasing then sucking the brunette’s swollen clit. She reached up Daphne’s body and gripped the woman’s big tits, squeezing and massaging them as she devoured her lover’s pussy. Daphne moaned, rolling her hips to rub her cunt into Lara’s face, pushing the blonde’s head more deeply into her twat. Together, the two women worked to deliver Daphne the powerful orgasm that she craved. However, as close to the peak as the brunette got, she could not go over the edge.

After more than a half hour, Lara worked her way up Daphne’s body, licking, biting and sucking at the lush flesh. The women kissed deeply, their tongues twining. Daphne turned Lara to her side and slipped her hand onto the woman’s pudenda. Lara reciprocated. The two women masturbated each other frantically, grunting and moaning, crying out and gasping as they neared completion. It was Lara alone who finally gushed in climax, her gorgeous body twisting and jerking as she came hard all over Daphne’s hand, thighs and lower torso. Daphne released a bit of cum, but her juiced up cunt could not get over the final hill to the excruciating climax she could feel but which lay just beyond reach.

Lara and Daphne showered together. A little later, wearing nothing but her robe, Daphne saw Lara off, kissing her lover deeply while they stood in the foyer of her opulent house. Lara was wearing a form fitting, cleavage-revealing party dress and little more. They had come to Daphne’s house after hooking up at a bar.

“Thanks, baby,” Daphne smiled, as she broke the kiss. A strand of spit linked their red lips and both women eagerly lapped it up.

“You are an incredible fuck.”

“Yes, I am,” Lara agreed. “But you are the first woman I’ve ever had a fuckfight with who didn’t even cum once. I know you told me that could happen, but I really thought I’d get you over the hump. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to do that.”

“Not your fault, babe,” Daphne replied. “Like I told you last night, I don’t know what’s going on with me. I’ll have to get checked out.”

“OK,” Lara smiled, finally pulling herself away from the beautiful brunette. “You’ve got my number. Any time you want to get together, give me a call. Maybe things didn’t work out this time, but maybe that just means we need to keep trying harder.” She grinned, but part of her was ambivalent. Daphne was glorious, a woman every bit as beautiful and voluptuous as she was, which was rare. Daphne’s exquisite body also gave her incredible pleasure. But Lara felt alienated from someone to whom she could give so little pleasure. It wasn’t just about being so easily beaten in a sexfight. It was about not even having a chance because her partner had some strange inability to get beyond a certain point of pleasure. Taking on a frigid bitch in a fuckfight was never a winning proposition.

The beautiful women parted ways. Daphne looked at the card with Lara’s contact information, then put it in a tray on the table beside the door. When she had spotted Lara the night before, she had been hopeful that the blonde beauty would be the women who could give her the orgasmic release she so desperately needed. Alas, while Lara had come closer than anyone in the recent past, she had still not been enough to get the job done.

Daphne padded back up the stairs to her bedroom and began stripping the bed of its sweat and cum-soaked sheets.

“Fuck,” she said to herself. She could feel the sexual pleasure, the insatiable need, burning just below her skin. She just could not release it. She could get so, so close, she could still experience intense sexual pleasure, but her body short-circuited when it came time to actually reach the orgasmic peak. For most of her life, Daphne had loved sexfighting other women. It was how she had been initiated into sex and it was something that gave her more pleasure than any other kind of erotic contact. Now, she was caught in a situation from which there was no relief. She felt like she was in a strange kind of carnal Hell.

This had started about two years before. She had gone to one of the sex clubs she frequented, looking specifically for a woman to fight and fuck into a coma. She had found an absolutely gorgeous redhead, a green-eyed vixen whose body and appetites rivaled Daphne’s. A few insults, a bit of antagonism, a challenge, and the two women had gone upstairs to a private room. They stripped each other and then fucked. Initially, it had been hard going. Despite giving each other incredible pleasure, it took Daphne almost two hours before she forced her opponent to her first orgasm. After that, they could not stop. They fucked each other raw, going at it for hours, fucking and fucking and fucking, pulling screaming orgasm after orgasm out of each other, riding each other until they passed out in ecstasy. Their fuckfight went well into the next morning. It had been absolutely fantastic, probably the best sex Daphne had ever had. At the end of it, she had proven triumphant. She was the woman who staggered away from their bed, sore and exhausted, but leaving behind the redhead, spread out in surrender, fucked into submission, passed out from more pleasure than her body could handle. Daphne considered it her greatest triumph as a fuckfighter.

Her problems started after that. Her failure to achieve orgasms over the next few weeks bothered her but not too much. Sometimes, that kind of thing just happened. After a month, she realized that something was wrong. She had gone back to the club already, looking for the redhead in the hopes of getting an ecstatic rematch, but she had not been able to find her. No one in the club seemed to know who the woman was. Daphne soon suspected that her sexual problems were related to the redheaded beauty, but she did not know how or why. The idea that the woman had cast some sort of spell on her came to mind, but she pushed it aside. She looked for the woman in earnest, but she found absolutely no clues as to the woman’s identity or location. She could not even remember the name the woman had given to her – they had spent the night calling each other many other names, all of them obscene, but not their real names.

It was Saturday morning when Daphne saw Lara off. In the past, she might have insisted that the blonde woman stay for the whole weekend, but she saw little point in subjecting her body to constant sexual torture. She decided to go into downtown Vancouver and check out some of the art shops and bookstores along the waterfront.

Daphne dressed in a pair of tight-fitting, low-rise jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket, and two-inch heel boots. Her assets were on full display; she was not a woman to hide what she had. Despite the fact she was not looking for sexual company, dressing as though she was had become second nature. She put on some dark shades and drove downtown. Over the course of the afternoon, she visited a number of bookstores and stopped at a coffee shop. Towards 4 PM, she was walking towards Stanley Park, planning to stop by the beach on English Bay, when she happened upon a little shop. The sign in the window read “Mystical Readings and Witchcraft”. The thought that a spell had been cast on her came back into her mind. “It can’t hurt to stop in and have a look around,” she thought. She entered the little shop, her arrival announced by some delicate chimes hanging from the door.

The shop seemed bigger on the inside than outside. Daphne wondered if it occupied space in the surrounding shops, creating a kind of optical illusion. The ceiling was more than two stories high, and a loft in the back hinted at even more space. The large, open room was warmly lit. Leather chairs were nestled in a corner beside ceiling-high bookshelves that displayed every manner of book on magic and related matters. Gorgeous, ornate rugs decorated the floor and set out various reading nooks. Display cases highlighted various mystical artifacts and knick knacks. The shop was surprisingly uncluttered. It did not seem like it had much on sale. A round mahogany table sat at the far end of the room, with two chairs facing each other on either side.

As Daphne took all of this in, a woman appeared in the loft looking over the shop. The woman’s movement caught her eye. Before Daphne could say anything, the woman disappeared, then reappeared a moment later, coming down a set of stairs in the back of the shop.

The woman was absolutely beautiful and spectacularly voluptuous. Daphne immediately felt her loins stir and ache as she watched the beauty descend. The woman was a strawberry blonde, her rich, thick hair flowing free around her shoulders. She was wearing a red halter top that left her sun-kissed shoulders and arms bare. It was held up by her buxom chest. Her big, tan tits jiggled enticingly as she moved, the considerable cleavage she displayed drawing the eye. Her midriff was bare, displaying an impressively muscled abdomen, exposed almost all the way down to her pubes. Her flaring, womanly hips held up a long black skirt, slit on one thigh to allow the flash of a bare leg. She wore a gold chain around her neck but was otherwise unadorned. As Daphne watched this beautiful woman, she was pulled in by the vixen’s erotic appeal. No one dressed like that if she did not intend to show off what she had, Daphne knew, and she approved wholeheartedly.

“Hello,” the blonde woman smiled. “My name is Diana. I think you’ve come here so I can help you.”

Daphne had not expected that. “Pardon me? I was just wandering around window-shopping and I saw your shop…”

“Yes, I know,” Diana replied. “But you would not have been able to see my shop if you had not needed my help.” While Daphne was puzzling over this, Diana crossed over to the table. Daphne was distracted by the swing of the woman’s voluptuous hips and the enticing ripple of her abdomen. Diana sat at the table, facing Daphne, and gestured to the opposite chair. “Please, have a seat.”

Daphne sat and found herself settling into the surprisingly comfortable seat. She locked eyes with the blue-eyed beauty facing her. She felt an enormous sexual attraction that she pushed back. There was no point in being drawn to this gorgeous stranger if she could not act on it.

“What is your name?” the mysterious woman asked.

“I’m Daphne, Daphne Hall.” She hesitated. “You say I would not have been able to see your shop if I did not need help. What kind of help are you talking about?”

Diana smiled gently. “I am a sorceress. I offer magical help to those who are suffering from supernatural maladies.”

Daphne was about to scoff, but then her thought that she might be living under a spell popped up. “Am I affected by a ‘supernatural malady’?” she asked. “I’m not aware that I am.”

“I can see that you are,” the beautiful blonde woman replied. “I can see your aura and it is tainted by some kind of curse. I will need to question and possibly examine you to determine what it is. But, for now, maybe we can just talk and we can see if anything strange has been happening in your life.”

Daphne felt like her mind was blown. She had never placed any stock in ideas of magic and the supernatural. Yet, here she was now, in a shop that seemed too big for its space, talking to a woman who claimed to be a sorceress and who knew that something odd was troubling her life. She decided to put aside her doubts and take the plunge.

“I…I think I know what may be bothering me,” Daphne said carefully. Diana did not say anything but smiled encouragement. Daphne decided not to hold back.

“I am a very sexual woman,” she began. “I enjoy having sex with men and women, as singles or in groups. I especially enjoy… shall we say ‘competitive sex’ against other women.” She paused. “Do you know what sexfighting is?”

“Yes,” the sorceress replied. “I have engaged in it from time to time myself.”

Daphne’s eyes lit up and she nodded. She pushed her erotic thoughts about the sorceress aside. “I enjoy sexfighting a lot. I’m very good at it and I have no problem finding other women who are eager to take me on.”

“About two years ago, I went to a sex club here in the city and I met a redheaded woman. She was absolutely gorgeous, everything I could want in a sex partner. We went for each other right away. We both knew we wanted to take each other on, woman to woman. We did the usual trash-talking, got our blood up, insulted and challenged each other. Then we went to a room in the club and fucked each other’s brains out.” Daphne smiled wistfully. “It was incredible. Absolutely mindblowing. We fucked for the whole night and into the next day. I lost count of how many times I came, how many times we both made each other pass out. In the end, I won. I drained her dry and left her spread out on the bed, completely unconscious. I could barely walk, but it was a great night.”

Daphne looked straight into Diana’s dark blue eyes. “Ever since then, I have not been able to have an orgasm. No matter how hard I try, no matter how close I get, I can’t get over the top. My body responds well, I enjoy the sex, I can get pleasure from whatever I am doing with my partners. But I can’t achieve that final goal.”

“Have you seen a therapist?” Diana asked.

“No, I haven’t. I guess that would be my next step. I went back to the club about a week or so after my first encounter with the redhead. I wanted to find her and get her back into bed. The sex had been so good the first time and I wanted to test myself against her again. I was sure she would be just as happy for a chance for a rematch. But I couldn’t find her. No one knew anything about her. As time went on and I just couldn’t get off, I began to think it had something to do with her, but I could not be sure. It didn’t seem to make sense that she could have done something to me, but the thought kept popping up.”

Diana nodded as Daphne finished. “Ordinarily, it would be wise for you to see a therapist. The most likely explanation for your situation is psychological. This woman and you gave each other such intense pleasure that your subconscious is blocking you from achieving pleasure with others. You would need to find her and have sex again and see if it breaks the logjam. That may still be your problem. But I don’t think so. I can tell you have a curse placed on you, one that is quite powerful. I can tell that it has something to do with suppressing your erotic power. I will need to examine your aura more closely to confirm this, but I believe you are in need of my help.”

“Can you help me?” Daphne asked hopefully.

“I will not say for sure, but I think the chances are good,” Diana replied. “First, I will need you to trust me. Can you do that?”

Daphne hesitated. “I think so. I don’t get a bad sense from you. But I’ve only just met you, so I can’t pretend I know you.”

“Can you give me the same level of trust you give the people with whom you have casual sexual relations?”

Daphne paused. “I suppose so.”

Diana smiled and got to her feet. “Please come with me,” she said. She headed to the stairs and began ascending to the loft. Daphne followed closely, admiring the way the woman’s ass stretched her tight, black skirt, admiring the deep curve of her bare back and the play of the taut muscles that formed the “v” of her back and led down to her perfectly shaped ass. This sorceress was gorgeous. Under any other circumstances, Daphne would be doing all she could to get between the bitch’s legs.

The loft was furnished with comfortable chairs, a large couch and coffee table and book cases, a hot plate and a kettle. A door off to the side of the loft appeared to lead into a kitchen. Another large door in the back of the loft opened directly into a huge, open space that appeared to be a renovated factory that had been turned into an apartment. The entire space was open concept and sparsely furnished. Diana led Daphne right up to the edge of a big bed that rested under one of the industrial-sized windows.
    Daphne stood somewhat awkwardly beside the bed. Diana smiled at her. “Please stand here, as still as you can.”

Daphne nodded. Diana put out her hand, palm up, directly in front of Daphne’s considerable chest. The blonde closed her eyes and concentrated. She mouthed words that Daphne could not hear. She began to get the feeling that her skin was tingling, as though it was slowly acquiring an electrical charge. After a moment, Diana scowled, then opened her eyes.

“I’m afraid I will need to conduct a more thorough examination. Are you comfortable with that?”

“What will that ‘examination’ involve?"

“You will have to take off your clothes. I need to examine you naked.”

Daphne smiled. She had a good sense of where this was going and she did not mind. Getting naked with other beautiful women and indulging her sexual appetites was something she enjoyed doing. If this woman was some kind of elaborate charlatan who had come up with some over the top scheme just to get into bed with women like Daphne – well, Daphne was more than happy to indulge the bitch. After all, gorgeous was gorgeous and Diana was not faking how luscious and inviting her body was.

Without a word, Daphne shrugged off her leather jacket and tossed it onto the bed. She crossed her arms under her tank top and pulled it up over her head, feeling her massive, naked tits catch in the cloth before releasing and bouncing deliciously. She reached down and pulled off her boots then thrust her thumbs into the waist of her tight-fitting jeans and wiggled them down her wide hips and muscled thighs. Her naked tits jiggled enticingly as she rocked from side to side. She stepped out of the pants, picked them up and placed them on the bed, beside her other clothing. She was now wearing only a bright red thong. Daphne locked eyes with Diana and gave the blonde an amused smile, one that Diana returned. She slid the thong down her legs, picked it up with one toe, took it in her hand and deposited it on the bed. Daphne stood tall, completely nude and utterly unself-conscious. She was justly proud of her incredible body and more than willing to show it off to another beautiful woman. Daphne placed her hands on her hips and thrust out her chest. Her clean-shaven twat glistened, already a bit wet.

“Well? Do you like what you see?” Daphne asked, arching her eyebrow inquisitively.

“Yes,” Diana replied with a gentle smile. “You are a very beautiful woman.” She approached Daphne carefully, her hand up, palm out. About a meter away from the redhead, she paused and closed her eyes, as if sensing something through her outstretched hand. After a moment, she sighed.

“I had hoped to avoid this, but I am afraid there is no alternative.” Diana reached up and slipped her red halter over her big tits and over her head. The simple act left the blonde woman naked from her hips up and Daphne started as she was suddenly confronted by a nude torso every bit as spectacular as her own. Diana’s massive tits were perfect, and jiggled delightfully as they plopped on her chest. The flare of heat in Daph’s clit shook her. Diana reached down to her hip and undid a clasp holding the skirt closed. She pulled her entire black skirt away, leaving her naked except for a black thong. She stepped out of her sandals and, as Daphne watched intently, slipped her thong down to the floor.

Daphne felt her heart pounding, her sex getting hot and wet. Her massive tits heaved as she began to breathe harder, her excitement building. She enjoyed this part of any seduction or sexfight. In this moment, she even dared to hope that if she and this gorgeous sorceress began fucking, the end result might be the orgasmic release she had craved for so long
    Diana smiled reassuringly as she stepped closer to the redhead. Daphne needed no reassurance. Fucking other women was what she loved to do and the prospect of getting between the legs of this spectacular woman filled her with joy. Diana stepped right into Daphne, resting her arms on the redhead’s shoulders and loosely holding her around her neck The women gasped as their equally large, thick tits mated nipple to nipple. Daph placed her hands on Diana’s smooth, wide hips. The women pressed forehead to forehead, nose to nose.

“Are you going to fuck me, Diana?” Daphne whispered, her voice thick with lust. “Is this part of your treatment?”

“Actually, it is,” Diana purred. “The supernatural block on your sex is so powerful that I need to feel it and test it for myself. That means getting between your legs and going at you, clit to clit. I need you to resist cumming as hard as you can. Do you mind?”

Daphne replied by grabbing Diana by the back of her blonde head and pushing the woman’s mouth deep into her own as she locked them together in a ravenous kiss. Their tongues tangled and spit slurped between their thrusting, twisting tongues. Daphne had expected to dominate the kiss but was delightfully surprised to find the blonde sorceress more than holding her own, answering Daphne’s lustful kiss with an intense hunger of her own. Daphne realized that Diana wanted her body just as much as she wanted Diana. The woman had hidden her arousal, her desire, behind a patina of professionalism, but that illusion was falling away as their voluptuous bodies came together.

Both women thrust muscular thighs into the other’s hot pussy. Slick, naked pussy lips sucked to the smooth, solid flesh and the women slid their cunts along the thighs, leaving a trail of juice as their hips thrust up and down. Their hands buried in the other’s thick hair, they kissed ferociously, moaning deep in their throats as the passion and pleasure built. They spun around on the floor, pushing up to the edge of the bed, until Diana pulled Daphne into her and threw their struggling bodies onto the mattress.

Instantly, the women’s legs twined together and they began rolling back and forth, their voluptuous bodies wriggling as they thrashed in each other’s arms, both trying to gain and keep the dominant position. They exchanged pussy punches as they rolled, their powerful hips jerking as they smashed their succulent twats together, both eager to lock clit to clit.

Diana succeeded in pinning Daphne to the bed. She twined their legs and used her considerable strength to pull Daphne’s thighs apart. The brunette put up only token resistance. The weight of Diana’s tits mashing into her own, the sizzling burn of their taut nipples, the delicious heat of belly to belly, had fired Daph’s lust to levels she had not felt in a while. She wanted Diana working her cunt, just as she wanted to be clit to clit with her blonde rival. She tilted her pelvis up and moaned out in joy as the sorceress’ slick, hot fuckmeat clapped down on her wet, juicy twat.

“Oh fuck, yes, yesssss,” Daphne groaned. Pleasure surged through her body, setting her nerves on fire.

Diana panted, her thick, blonde hair wild and flashing around her head, her powerful hips working in a tight circle. She drove her huge, pulsing clit down onto Daphne’s equally endowed sexhorn, grinding mercilessly on the exquisitely sensitive shafts. Every nerve in the women’s clitoral rings set on fire, filling their aching genitals with excruciating, pulsing heat. Their sopping cunts saturated their labia with natural lubrication, making the contact even hotter and slicker. Daphne groaned in ecstasy. She felt like her cunt was being absorbed, melted with pleasure, into Diana’s dominating twat.

On and on the women fucked, their perfect bodies writhing and grinding, their pants, moans and screams of pleasure filling the vast room. Diana refused to surrender her dominant position, but it left her working her luscious body even harder as she pounded and rode Daphne’s succulent cunt. Daphne thrust up, meeting every one of Diana’s attacks. The blonde shifted her position and assumed a sitting position on top of the brunette. Their pussies remained joined, but Diana scooped down with her hips to keep her clit in constant contact with Daphne’s pulsating sex. The women filled their hands with the other woman’s massive tits and squeezed and kneaded mercilessly.

“God, oh god, you bitch, you bitch, fuck me, fuck me, whore!” Daphne chanted, her head thrashing from side to side on the bed, her long hair whipping. Ordinarily, she was an aggressive bitch and she hated being overwhelmed by another woman’s sexual power. The sorceress filled her with wild pleasure and she clung to the hope that this incredible woman might be able to fuck her to orgasm, after so many others had failed. She remembered Diana’s instruction that she needed to resist, however, so she resumed the fuckfight as hard as she could.

“Take it, take it, you cunt, you fucker,” Diana moaned in reply. She ran her hands through her thick, wild hair and arched her back as she drove herself deeper and harder into Daphne’s welcoming twat. Her ass flexed and her hips thrust wildly, her powerful, voluptuous body writhing sinuously as she fucked Daphne with all of her power.

Bucking, grinding, heaving, their massive tits bouncing furiously, the beautiful women fucked mercilessly. One hour turned to two, then three. Still they kept grinding and grinding. They changed positions many times, taking each other from multiple angles, every one reaching new levels of pleasure. Even as the pleasure built, however, Daphne felt herself hitting a limit. She felt the roiling eneriges of her body run into a wall, a thin membrane of resistance that somehow separated her body’s nerves from the erotic sensations wracking her body. Going into the third hour, both women were soaked in sweat and their inner thighs were slick with cunt juice, but neither had yet exploded in orgasmic ecstasy. Daphne could tell that Diana was somehow holding back her climax. The blonde was doubtless trying to get Daphne off first and finding it as challenging as the brunette had feared.

Scissored together, gripping each other’s muscled thighs, Diana and Daphne rubbed clits and ground cunts in a furious fuck. They were soaked, sweat dripping from their bouncing tits, their perfect bodies gleaming with moisture. Their grunts and gasps accompanied every powerful thrust of their womanly hips. Daphne had not been fucked like this in a long time. Even Lara from the previous night had not managed to get her to this level of pleasure. However, she had been at the wall, struggling to get over it, for most of 30 minutes. She felt something eroding, she could feel the first signs in almost two years of the pleasure in her body slowly starting to overpower and break through the erotic resistance that had tortured her for so long.

“God, oh god, I feel it giving, I feel it breaking, oh fuck, oh Diana, oh fuck, you’re doing it baby, you’re doing it!!” Daphne cried out, her hips working feverishly, her clit on fire, her pussy squeezing and sucking at the blonde woman’s powerful cunt. She could feel Diana squeezing back, she could tell the blonde’s clit was quivering, trembling with her own. Their nerves screamed with heat and tension, their tits shuddered with every delicious thrust.

Daphne could tell something was happening, she was feeling things she had not felt in almost two years, she could feel an orgasm beginning to form somewhere deep in her core. Through half-closed eyes, she watched Diana’s massive tits bouncing and jolting and she reached out to squeeze and knead the thick, taut meat.

“Oh god, oh fuck, oh FUCCKKKK!!” Diana suddenly screamed. “JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I’M CUMMING, FUCK, I’M CUMMING!!”

“No!” Daphne screamed. “God, NO!!” She could not believe this was happening now, not when she was so close.

Daphne felt Diana’s juiced twat clamp and suck and squeeze her own. She felt the surge of Diana’s cum jetting into her vaginal canal, filling her with a jolt of delicious heat. Her genitals soaked with the blonde’s hot ejaculate and she cried out in despair as Diana fell over onto her back, her body writhing in ecstasy. Gasping, desperate for the possibility of release, Daphne threw herself onto Diana’s undulating body, enjoying the feeling of their swollen tits mashing and grinding, thick meat mated to meat. Their bellies slapped and wriggled sensuously. The women kissed deep and hard, their tongues tying up, spit flowing hot and thick between their locked mouths. Finally, Diana’s delicious orgasms subsided. The women lay together, gorgeous bodies tangled, hearts pounding, tits heaving with each panting breath.

Daphne rolled off of Diana, her inner thighs soaked and sticky with the sorceress’ ejaculate. The beautiful brunette groaned in agony. She could feel an incredible orgasm roiling in her womanly core, just below the surface, on the edge of explosion, but it just could not make it that extra inch. Tears of frustration and sexual agony rolled down her beautiful face. This time, she had thought she would finally get off, this time had felt like a real cure, but even the incredible cunt of the incredible blonde next to her was not enough to do the job.

“Fuck!” Daphne groaned, pounding her fist on the bed. “Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!” The rage built inside of her like a tidal wave. So close, so fucking close…!

Grunting, Diana rolled off the bed. The naked, cum-drenched, sweat-soaked sorceress padded across the room to a dressing table positioned on the far wall. She opened a drawer and pulled out a small, ornate looking chest, covered in jewels and carved runes. She waved her hand over the chest and muttered an incantation. A slight glow emanated from the box and it opened of its own accord. Diana rummaged around inside and then pulled out a pendant on a necklace. She closed the box, put it back in the drawer and returned to bed with the pendant.

Daphne sat up to watch what Diana was doing. Her body trembled with unreleased sexual tension and her face remained streaked with tears of anger and frustration, but she was still curious to see what the blonde had planned. Diana kneeled on the bed on her haunches beside Daphne and held up the pendant. It was a tear-shaped amber stone, maybe three centimeters long, hanging from a silver chain.

“Put this on,” Diana instructed. Daphne frowned in bafflement but did as she was told. The pendant rested just between the hollow of her throat and the swell of her massive tits on her chest. The moment the amber stone settled on her skin, Daphne felt a surge of pleasure in her loins. It was almost as though she experienced a small orgasm. Her eyes widened in surprise.

“What is this?” Daphne asked. “What does it do?”

Diana settled into a cross-legged position on the bed, a stance that exposed her dripping, bare cunt. Droplets of sweat clung to her engorged nipples. “I will explain to you what has happened to you,” she said smoothly. She patted the bed in front of her. “Sit here.”

Daphne sat in a position mirroring the blonde beauty. Their dripping, equally beautiful twats faced each other, their wobbling breasts aligned. Still acutely feeling the effects of her unresolved lust, it took Daphne a major effort to stop herself from throwing her naked body onto the blonde woman and resuming their ecstatic fuckfight.

“What we just did was a test,” Diana explained, smiling gently. “A very long and sweaty and exhausting test, but still necessary. I needed to see how sexually blocked you were. We came very, very close to having a simultaneous orgasm. However, I let myself go off a bit earlier, to avoid that happening.”

“What?” Daphne started. “You mean you could have gotten me to an orgasm?!”

“Yes, I am certain I could have, at least with a bit of magical help. It was very hard and I am not deceiving you when I say that you are one of the most formidable women I have ever fucked. However, I am almost certain I could have driven you over the edge at the end.”

“Well, why didn’t you?” Daphne yelled angrily. “Do you have any idea how frustrating and agonizing it is to be so close to an orgasm and yet never be able to achieve it?”

Diana held up her hand. “I understand your anger, but let me explain. You will understand why I did what I did when I explain what has happened to you.”

Daphne subsided, her curiosity overcoming her rage. This woman professed to know the cause of her ailment. Maybe she had a solution.

“You are cursed with something called ‘the succubus’ kiss.’ It is a curse that bestows upon a mortal woman the curse of the succubus. Succubi are female sexual demons. They are basically sexual vampires. Their entire purpose is to have sex with men and women and feed off of the erotic energies released during their encounters. They can easily drain a person to death, just like an ordinary vampire can drain someone of blood.”

Daphne nodded. She knew something about the legend of the succubus.

“The curse of the succubus is that these demons are unable to experience sexual fulfillment. Despite spending all their nights bringing erotic pleasure to mortals and feeding off those energies, they cannot achieve orgasms themselves. This is their punishment, but also a source of power. It leaves them in a state of perpetual horniness and sexual frustration, even as it ensures that they continue to have a certain level of erotic energy. It is a particularly hellish kind of situation.”

“That is what has happened to me,” Daphne noted. “Do you mean that redhead I fought was a succubus?”

“No, I don’t think so. While it is very rare for a succubus to have an orgasm, it is not impossible. Particularly sexually gifted and powerful women – and only women -have been known to bring a succubus to satisfaction. Almost always, those women are witches.”

“In your case, I think that you encountered a witch who was carrying the ‘succubus’ kiss’. This is a curse that places the succubus’ condition, its punishment, on a human woman. The woman experiences endless sexual frustration. However, the curse can be passed on. If the woman bearing the curse can encounter another woman who can force her to orgasm despite the curse, then the curse leaves its bearer and moves on to the other woman.”

Daphne felt stunned. She and the redhead had fucked relentlessly for hours. It had taken her more than two hours before she forced the first orgasm out of the woman. After that, they had gotten each other off regularly, until she had finally managed to drain the bitch and leave her in a sodden puddle on the bed.

“So, the redhead infected me?”

“I think so. That is why I let myself go before we could share a climax. I did not want your curse to pass on to me. But everything I sensed as we worked our clits against each other leads me to believe this is what happened to you.”

“But after that woman and I had our first climax together, we had lots more. When did the curse pass to me?”

“Probably after the first orgasm, it released its hold on the redheaded woman and passed on to you at some point later. The curse is not intelligent, but it follows the conditions it needs and it does take a bit of time to establish itself in its victim.”

Daphne nodded her head. This all kind of made sense. “Do you think that redheaded witch set out to infect me?”

“I suspect she did not target you, except in a general sense, but she was probably hoping to find the one in a million woman whose sexual prowess and power was great enough to overwhelm the curse long enough to pass it on. She must have been overjoyed when you made her cum, but she was probably also very surprised.”

“Is there a cure? Can you do something for me?” Daphne felt some hope for the first time in ages. The first step to dealing with any problem was to identify it and she felt she had made real progress in understanding her situation.

“The only way for you to really get rid of the curse is to pass it on to someone else.”

Daphne looked down dejectedly. She really did not want to harm anyone else. On the other hand, she could think of some real bitches whom she had sexfought in the past. Giving them the curse would not bother her at all. Unfortunately, all of them were women she had humbled in bed. It was unlikely any of them could beat her in her present situation.

“Well, that’s not much of a solution,” the brunette sighed. She looked up. “You’re suggesting you could have gotten me off, despite this curse. Are you willing to do that and take on the curse yourself? You’re a sorceress. Would you be able to handle it better than me?”

Diana frowned. “I may be a sorceress but that does not mean I want to be infected with a magical sickness.”

“Sorry,” Daphne muttered, realizing how selfish and ridiculous she sounded.

Diana lightened. “I do think I may have a solution, however.”

Daphne looked up, hope suddenly filling her heart. She could barely contain her excitement. “Really?!”

“Yes, but it is risky.”

“Anything!” the brunette chirped, refusing to give up her one chance at sexual satisfaction.

“The one being who would not be harmed if you infected it with this curse is a succubus. The succubus already has this affliction. In fact, some of what I remember about this curse suggests that infected witches in the past have done exactly this and the curse has been neutralized once it passes on.”

“The risk here is that we would need to summon a succubus to have sex with you. A succubus is inherently dangerous. Once it succeeded in getting you off, it would still want to take as much of your sexual energy as possible. Also, I think you may be one of the few women capable of overcoming a succubus’ natural punishment and actually getting it off. That would not stop the succubus from going after you, but it might make it even more ravenous for your energies. However, a succubus is also one of the few beings that could almost certainly outlast you in bed and bring you to orgasm, precisely because it has the same condition you do.”

Diana frowned. “However, there is a bit of a catch. This curse has something like a survival instinct. It realizes the threat posed to it by a succubus. It means that it makes cumming when having sex with a succubus even more difficult than with a mortal human. For example, it would be much harder to cum with the succubus than with me.”

Daphne sat back on her hands, her mind swirling with the possibilities. Could she take on a sexual vampire and win? Or, more accurately, lose to it and pass on her affliction? Did she want to risk having the demon suck her dry? Could she survive being fucked hard enough and long enough to reach orgasm with the succubus?

Daphne looked at Diana, her eyes blazing. “Let’s do it,” she said.

The sorceress smiled and nodded. She reached out and tapped the amber crystal hanging at Daphne’s throat. “This is what we will do,” she began.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: New Story: The Demon Lover -JB57

That was indeed me who suggested that. I’ll give this a read soon. Means a lot for you to use my idea. Thanks a bunch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

It is glorious to see the creativity of JB57, how in a few weeks he managed the concept that YuriLesboLover gave and now he presents a story with such an interesting theme as sexual frustration.

Above all, I wanted to deal with the subject of sexual frustration in some stories that I am doing, so to see how one of the best handles it is incredible, I want to see how this story continues.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Read it and loved it. You took my idea and made it a million times better. I just thought of a woman who had seen everything summoning a succubus purely because she craved a worthy opponent but this is brilliant. I also like how this is different in tone from your past stories, having more friendly fights. Nice to change things up every once in a while.

I especially love Diana. She reminds me a lot of Penman’s Lady Bianca. Both magical women who help others in their carnal dilemmas. Just the thought of those two meeting has me drooling. I just love the concept of sexfight gurus who heal their patients through sexfighting them. I feel great that you put my idea to such great use
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; April 25th, 2022 at 10:17 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Jb, tell me you've seen "It Follows". if not you'll you're in for a treat. Girl catches a curse from sex.. and then stranger danger happens. Was the first thing that popped in my head when reading this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eights View Post
    Jb, tell me you've seen "It Follows". if not you'll you're in for a treat. Girl catches a curse from sex.. and then stranger danger happens. Was the first thing that popped in my head when reading this.

No, I have not seen the movie but I do know of it. When I was writing that, I think that did pop into my head, though it was not really an influence.

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I just realized that since you changed up my idea, I can use my original idea for my own story. As I said, it will be about an experienced sexfighter who craves a worthy opponent and summons a succubus to scratch that itch. I like that idea because in every other story I’ve read involving succubi, the woman has a more distinct motive to fight her. Either saving a loved one or themselves from the demoness. In my story, the woman fights the succubus purely because she wants to.

However, I’m getting ahead of myself a little. I still have three other stories planned after Cops and Robbers. Just something to keep in mind.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

This looks to be as close to succubus vs succubus as anything ever written, I can't WAIT for the clash of the curses!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Here is Part II of the story. Part III may be a little late; I'm having some problems making it work for me. But it should be up tomorrow or the day after.

JB

The Demon Lover, Part II:

Daphne paced the living room of her elegant home, her bare feet slapping gently on the hardwood floor. She marched back and forth in front of the fireplace, her levels of anxiety rising with every moment.

“This isn’t going to do,” she thought to herself. Being hesitant now, lacking confidence in her own sexual prowess, was the surest way to lose the battle that she was anticipating so nervously. She was wearing only a gossamer thin robe and nothing else. She sat down, cross-legged, on the rug in front of the blazing fire. She concentrated on breathing deeply, calming her heart, steadying her nerves. Slowly, gently, her nervousness faded and was replaced by a sense of calm. The anticipation burned brightly in the back of her mind, but now she found it more exciting and enticing than fearsome. Inside her mind, she thanked Diana for having taught her these techniques.

She concentrated on her body, on bringing her deep sexual power to the forefront. She knew that for her plan to work, she had to be more aroused and sexually enflamed than at any time in her life. Only then could her body possibly overcome the power of the curse and work with the strength of the demon to bring her to orgasmic ecstasy. Once that happened, the curse would be broken.
    Daphne concentrated on her cunt, willing her fiery clit to harden and throb with arousal. She felt wet in her pussy, she felt a familiar and delicious aching tension. She focused on her massive breasts. She felt her nipples harden, her pebbled areola grow rigid, the dense meat of her tits thicken and pulse with heat.

When she felt ready, Daph got to her feet, and glanced out the massive windows of the mansion’s great room. It was almost midnight. Outside, the wind howled. She could see the lights of the Vancouver skyline glittering in the rain-streaked windows. She walked to the back of her house and took the stairs into the basement. It was completely developed and well-appointed and it was also the most private place in the house. She entered the game room. A pool table, shuffleboard and other games and electronic instruments were pushed to the walls, leaving the center of the room bare. Two ornate pentagrams were chalked onto the wooden floor. One was a pentagram of containment, the other of protection. A black candle sat at the tip of each point of the star in both pentagrams. Daphne had drawn the symbols herself, carefully following the instructions laid out by Diana. It was important that the woman summoning the demon be the one to make the pentagrams, the sorceress had told her.

Daphne had prepared for this night for two months. She had studied what she needed to know with her sorceress mentor, she had been versed in the necessary arcane rites. Even so, she was the one who needed to summon the succubus and she would be the one who would battle the demon in a sexual contest that would determine her fate.

Just before midnight, Daphne lit all the candles and then turned out all the lights in the basement. She used her phone to turn off all the lights in the house. She left on the flame burning in the gas-powered fireplace. She stripped off her gossamer robe, threw it onto the nearby pool table, and walked into the center of the protective pentagram, being careful not to scuff any of the chalk lines with her feet. At exactly midnight, her phone beeped. She shut off the alarm and began the ritual. She began reading an incantation she had saved on her phone, an ancient summoning spell she had practiced over and over under Diana’s tutelage.

As Daphne chanted, the storm outside began to scream and howl even louder, shaking the house and rattling the ultra-modern windows. As she went on, the fire on the tips of the candles suddenly shot upward. Flame hit the ceiling and spread like water, searing its way across the ceiling tiles. Daphne ignored this and continued the chant. Diana had told her something like that would happen but had assured her that the power of the pentagram would protect the house too, no matter how it seemed. Sure enough, despite the roar of fire on the ceiling, nothing actually seemed to be burning, but the whole basement room lit up in a hellish glow.

Daphne came to the end of the incantation. She sat down, cross-legged, in the center of the protective pentagram, her phone by her side, and watched the fire rage. The streaming candle flames began to swirl in circles, roaring around the perimeter of both pentagrams, obscuring what was happening inside the demarcated spaces. The candle flames in the protective pentagram suddenly became a dark red, almost black. They swirled and raged and then, abruptly, everything came to a sudden stop. The candle flames returned to their normal size and color, casting the room in an eerie glow. The storm outside abated from the height of its fury. The rain continued to patter down, but more gently.

In the center of the summoning pentagram, a naked woman was kneeling on her haunches, her body curved over her legs, her arms wrapped around her knees. Slowly, she raised her head. Daphne stared into the intense green eyes of a deliciously beautiful woman. In the candlelight, she could not be sure of the woman’s hair color, but it seemed to be some shade of auburn. The thick, lustrous mane framed her gorgeous face. The woman locked eyes with Daphne and smiled. It was a lascivious smile that sent a chill down the brunette’s spine but, strangely, she did not feel threatened. She felt titillated, she felt intensely aroused. A hot spike of electricity trickled through her clit and set her nipples on fire. She smiled back, sexual hunger lighting her beautiful features. The succubus grinned even wider, seeing its hunger reflected back.

The auburn-haired beauty unfolded her body and gracefully stood up to her full height. Daphne ogled the incredible body of the succubus. The woman’s hips were wide and inviting, her pussy was completely bare, her legs were long, muscular and shapely, her torso was beautifully defined, her navel deep and perfect. Her tits were spectacular, every bit the equal of Daphne’s incredible rack, thick and high, topped by dark brown nipples. Daphne knew that her own incredible body rivaled that of the woman before her, but the difference between them was felt more than seen. It was the difference between a supernatural power and a mortal being.

The succubus placed her hands on her hips and smiled charmingly at Daphne. “Hello, mistress,” the demon purred. Her voice was deep and husky, perfectly seductive. Chills ran through Daphne again. The heat inside her cunt seemed to explode with the sound of the succubus’ voice.

“You have summoned me here. How may I serve you?” The demon made no move to try to leave the pentagram.

“What is your name?” Daphne asked.

“I am Amunet,” the beautiful succubus replied.

Daphne held the amber pendant tight and murmured an incantation. She finished with “Amunet.” She felt a glow of power, a slight release of energy from the pendant, and then it was still.

Daphne rose to her full height. Screwing up her courage, she stepped out of the protective pentagram. She walked up to the summoning pentagram and regarded the deliciously voluptuous succubus sharply. The demon gazed back, her beautiful eyes on fire. Then, carefully and deliberately, Daphne used her bare toe to scuff the lines of the pentagram, breaking its holding spell.

In an instant, Amunet crossed the pentagram to stand directly in front of Daphne. The women were the same height and their perfect bodies aligned perfectly. Daphne gasped as she felt the tips of her nipples suddenly in full contact with the tips of the demon’s burning nips. Both pairs of nipples stiffened instantly under the contact and Daphne groaned as she felt her nipple holes suck to those on the demon’s tits. Amunet’s green eyes fixed on Daphne’s pendant for an instant. Then the demon seemed to dismiss the protective charm. Her arms looped around Daphne’s bare back and she pulled the naked brunette into her naked body. Their nude forms slapped together, the women moaned as they felt their big, firm tits crushing tight, their smooth, muscled bellies clapping, their thick thighs caressing.

Amunet smiled greedily and grabbed the back of Daphne’s head, grasping a fistful of thick brown hair. She pushed Daphne into a kiss. Daphne’s whole body was on fire in a way she had not felt in her life. She parted her lips and moaned in pleasure as the demon’s strong tongue penetrated and scoured her inner mouth, probing her all the way back to her tonsils. Daphne pushed against Amunet’s tongue with her own, the slick pink muscles jousting excitedly, then she slipped her tongue into Amunet’s hot mouth and explored it vigorously, until their tongues twined and the spit flowing between their mouths began to overflow, trickling down to their quivering, shared cleavage. The two unbelievably horny women kissed passionately, ravenously, each trying to devour the other. Their tongues worked tirelessly inside their locked mouths, slick pink tools thrusting and rolling, and they sucked spit back and forth. A flow of drool spilled from their mouths to their mashed chests.

Daphne was lost in the pleasure and sensuality of the furious kiss. She kissed back as hard as she could, her hands roamed over the demon’s incredible body, feeling and caressing the woman’s silken flesh, gripping and exploring the demon’s exquisite nooks and crannies, the taut muscle and luscious curves. At the same time, she felt Amunet’s hands roaming her body, tracing her ass crack, sliding up her back, squeezing at her rounded buttocks, an eager finger slipping to probe her tight asshole. Amunet’s hand twisted harder into Daphne’s thick hair, pushing her face more tightly into the demon’s face, keeping their kiss sealed.

Daphne could feel the hunger and she knew the demon wanted to fuck her right then and there. Part of her was more than happy to give in and allow this, but she knew that this was not part of the plan. She needed certain assurances from the demon before they could proceed to satisfy their mutual lust.

It was incredibly hard to resist. Somehow, Daphne found herself flat on her back on the basement floor, the succubus’s finger inside of her wet cunt, probing and stroking her swollen clit. Daphne’s own fingers had found their way into Amunet’s tight asshole and both women were rolling their chests against each other, massaging each other massive tit to massive tit, their burning nipples the fixed point around which their dense titmeat revolved. They were already trembling with the deliciousness of the erotic feelings building inside.

Daphne pulled on Amunet’s hair sharply, yanking the demon’s head back far enough that she could break their deep, sucking kiss. With a spray of spit and a heavy gasp, she whipped her head to the side, presenting her cheek to the demon’s hungry mouth.

“Amunet, stop!” Daphne gasped.

Abruptly, the succubus stopped its sensual assault on Daphne’s luscious body. Her green eyes flashed with disappointment, but she sat back on her haunches, releasing Daphne from her seductive grip. Daphne backed up a bit, her legs spread, her dripping cunt burning with sexual heat, her swollen clit twitching with tension at the crest of her open twat.

Panting, the two beautiful women regarded each other. Daphne admired the demon’s physical perfection and the incredible pleasure promised by its luscious body. If all went according to her plan, this night would finally end with her having the most powerful orgasm of her life. Maybe several, if things went really well. Looking at Amunet, she could believe this succubus could be the vehicle of such unbearable pleasure.

Amunet admired her summoner’s equally gorgeous body. She did not often meet mortal women whose bodies equaled her own in every visible way and she sensed the enormous sexual power emanating from this beautiful bitch. As a succubus, Amunet fed off of sexual energy, and she sensed that this woman would give her a feast. In the back of her mind, she regretted, for the millionth time, being a sexual vampire. Even a beauty like this one would be unable to satisfy the terrible, raging lust that burned in her core. It had been hundreds of years since Amunet had last had an orgasm, and that had been in sexual combat with another succubus. She did not expect this beautiful witch (as she assumed Daphne was) to break that curse. However, she did expect the witch to give her a much more substantial meal than her usual victims and she was sure she would enjoy exploring and ravaging the delicious body facing her.

Daphne got to her feet and gestured for Amunet to stand. The demon stood up and waited patiently for more orders.

“Before we go any further, there are certain things I want you to understand. Alright?”

“Yes,” Amunet answered placidly.

“Come with me,” Daphne said. She reached out and took the demon by the hand. Just touching the succubus sent shivers of pure erotic delight rippling through Daphne’s voluptuous body and she realized that she could not wait to begin fucking this beautiful woman in earnest. She was excited and aroused beyond all measure. The women intertwined their fingers and pressed their bare palms together. This sensual act sent a shiver through both beauties. Their eyes locked and they shared hungry smiles.

Daphne led Amunet away from the light of the candles and into the darkness of the basement. She realized the oddity of leading a demon through the dark. She glanced back to see the demon’s green eyes glowing at her. Even this fed her erotic hunger. She found herself getting hornier and hornier the longer she was in contact with the succubus.

The nude women walked through the dark house, Daphne leading through the basement by memory. Their bare feet slapped gently on the tiles of the basement floor, then the treads of the wooden stairs going up. A little light flowed in from the big windows on the upper level. The storm had eased somewhat and a crescent moon lit the sky. Daphne led Amunet towards the orange glow of the gas fireplace, blazing in the mansion’s great room.

The naked women stopped on the rug before the fireplace. Daphne faced Amunet. She could not resist reaching out and grasping the woman’s thick, succulent tits and weighing, then squeezing the heavy, perfect glands. Amunet immediately reciprocated. The two horny women smiled at each other evilly as they groped and massaged the other’s massive tits, as they squeezed and manipulated the dense flesh. With every second, Daphne felt the heat and tension in her cunt growing more and more unbearable.
    She began to wonder if she could have a nipple orgasm with the succubus, if Amunet might be able to make her orgasm from her twat just through stroking and kneading her tits. In the back of her mind, she knew better. She had been in this place before -her body aroused beyond all sanity, seemingly on the verge of an exquisite, mind-shattering orgasm, only to find itself unable to attain that final goal. Daphne tried to keep her hopes down, so that any failure would not shatter her resolve beyond repair.

Amunet lowered her head to Daphne’s big tits and began to lick and then suck the brunette’s engorged nipples. She fastened her mouth around the thick right nip, took it all in, and sucked hard. She bit the dense titmeat, then continued to suck and worry the delicious flesh. Daphne cried out, then moaned in bliss. She pushed Amunet’s head even more deeply into her aching tits, even as she felt the demon’s hand sliding down her muscled belly, teasing her navel, before Amunet’s fingers slid urgently over her wet, slick cunt lips. “Oh, fuck, yessss…” Daphne groaned.

“Mmmmmmmmnnnn,” Amunet smiled, enjoying the taste, the sensual delight, of Daphne’s delicious body. The succubus contemplated the many, many ways in which she would ravage this gorgeous witch. She intended to leave this beautiful woman a dried up husk by the time she left, but she could already sense that Daphne’s incredible body might afford her days, maybe weeks, of exquisite sexual nourishment. Amunet touched briefly on the remote chance that this gorgeous vixen might be the woman whose cunt and clit could match her own, whose powerful sex might be enough to quench, however temporarily, Amunet’s raging sexual fire. The prospect of experiencing an orgasm, a true release of sexual tension, a true attainment of pure sexual ecstasy, filled her with a flare of stunning desire. Amunet pushed this thought aside. She had been disappointed many, many times over the ages and she would not allow herself false hope.

Amunet’s finger played with Daphne’s swollen, throbbing clit. She sucked harder at the woman’s juicy tit, timing her sucks to accompany the stroking of the woman’s engorged sexhorn, playing with the bitch’s body in ways that would drive any woman mad with need. Daphne moaned, a sound of pure lust, and Amunet smiled to herself. The witch knew Amunet’s name, she had summoned the succubus with her power. In principle, Amunet was bound to Daphne and obligated to follow her orders. But Amunet knew that anyone could be seduced into a sexual fever, a raging furnace of lust so intense that they could forget where they were, forget to protect themselves. The succubus intended to do this to the woman she was currently finger-fucking and tit-sucking. She hated being controlled and she had no sympathy for the mortals who thought they could use her as a plaything.

Daphne could barely think straight. The fire in her loins was raging, flowing up to encompass her whole body. Her tits felt twice, three times their normal size, and were rigid with arousal. The demon’s tongue and teeth were doing things to her nipples that she had not thought possible, the demon’s fingers in her cunt were stroking and caressing her clit in ways that set every nerve in her body on fire. Daphne felt a surge of pure lust. She forced herself to act. She raised one of Amunet’s massive tits, lowered her head, and began to bite and suck at the delicious titmeat. At the same time, she slid her hand down to cup and squeeze the demon’s furnace-hot cunt, then started to caress and penetrate the tight fuckhole with two, then three fingers.

Groaning in mutual desire, the women fell to their knees on the rug, then twined themselves into an erotic knot, wrapping their luscious bodies together as they mutually sucked the other’s tit and finger-fucked vigorously. The gentle hiss of the gas from the fireplace was joined by the wet sound of fingers working like pistons inside of succulent twats and the sucking of lips fixed to massive, throbbing tits. Amunet and Daph moaned in concert, both enjoying immensely what they were doing to each other. As a succubus, Amunet’s body, especially her erogenous zones, were supremely sensitive. It was part of the curse of a succubus, to be capable of being so enormously stimulated and pleasured, yet still only rarely able to achieve sexual satisfaction. She was amazed and gratified that the brunette witch had proven, so far, to be such a sexual powerhouse. The demon did not fight the erotic stimulation. She knew that she would not orgasm and that she would outlast the woman currently giving her such pleasure, so she simply decided to enjoy it.

Daphne was trembling with pleasure, deep into her enjoyment of the demon’s ministrations. Her goal was to cum and she was already amazed at how much pleasure the succubus had given to her -and they had barely started! In the back of her mind, a nagging voice told her that this was too soon, that she needed to work out an arrangement with the demon that would work to their mutual benefit and guarantee her safety, but she was too lost in sensual delight to think straight.

The women chewed and sucked hungrily at the other’s juicy, taut breast, feasting on the other’s body, sucking so hard that they both hoped they could milk the other. Their lips popped off of the other woman’s tit at the same time. Strings of spit ran from the engorged nipples to the women’s red-lipped mouths. Their eyes caught and both women had the same idea at the same time. Their bodies were already wrapped in a fleshy knot. They unwound the knot, an act that left both women’s faces lining up with the other’s wet, burning cunt. Their fuckmeat was already wet and hot from the constant probing and stroking. Daphne and Amunet locked immediately into a delicious 69. Daph drove her face deep into the demon’s delicious cunt. She rubbed her beautiful face around and around in the succulent fuckmeat, pushing her nose into Amunet’s twat, inhaling deeply, loving the smell and the heat of the demon woman’s pudenda. She fixed her mouth over the demon’s genitals and sucked and licked, feasting on Amunet’s sex, drinking and sucking back all the juices she could find, her tongue caressing and teasing the woman’s distended, pulsing clit. Her fingers slid into the succubus’ cunt and probed her tight asshole, stroking and thrusting.

As Daph devoured Amunet, the succubus shivered with pleasure and anticipation as she feasted on Daphne’s delectable twat. She loved eating women’s pussies, she loved consuming the sex of beautiful women, and Daphne’s was the most delicious cunt she had had the pleasure of eating in a very long time. Amunet turned her cunteating skills, honed over millennia, to eating Daphne to the point of pure ecstasy. She licked and sucked, she locked her gentle lips around the brunette’s throbbing, pulsing clit and sucked it to the point of delirium, then nibbled the excruciatingly sensitive bud with her sharp teeth. She explored Daph’s inner vaginal walls with her expert fingers and sensitive tongue. Amunet penetrated Daph’s asshole with three, then five fingers and fisted the exquisitely tight orifice until Daphne was bouncing and thrashing on her wrist like a newly caught fish. Her other fist worked its way deep into Daph’s sucking, rippling cunt, reaming her out like she had never been violated before.

Everything that Amunet did to Daphne, Daph did back to the succubus. She took her cues from the true expert, following the woman’s lead, pouring all her erotic talent and power into driving the succubus crazy with pleasure and need. The women wrapped their muscular thighs around the other’s head, locked each other in place, and rolled back and forth on the rug, exchanging the top position until they settled on their sides and consumed each other from a position of equality. The great room filled with the sounds of their moans, screams and cries of pure pleasure. Their howls and groans combined and harmonized, forming a symphony of pure erotic ecstasy. The 69 contest went on and on, the women’s juiced-up twats leaking like fountains, their writhing bodies shining with sweat.

The pleasure built and built inside the thrashing women, yet refused to be released. At some point, Amunet momentarily broke out of the erotic haze of sexual warfare and realized that something was very wrong. Despite the incredible pleasure she had given to the witch, the brunette bitch still had not cum. Amunet had never encountered anything like this before. Ordinarily, even the most experienced, hardened sorceress would have cum several times by now under the succubus’ skilled tongue and fingers. While it was clear that Daphne was enjoying herself enormously and that her body was on the verge of orgasmic explosions from the way it was trembling in its deepest muscles, the woman still had not given into an orgasm. Amunet realized, with a start, that her own limits were coming close. Ordinarily, this meant that the pleasure she could get from any sexual encounter would peak well before orgasm. Even so, it was unusual for a mortal woman to get her so close to her limits so soon into a fuckfight. The tiny whisper of hope that she had quashed earlier came back, just for a moment.

Daphne had a similar experience to Amunet. After two years of dealing with the curse, she knew the signs that her body was approaching its maximum level of allowed pleasure. She was shuddering and shaking, quaking with the exquisite intensity of the pleasure that Amunet had given to her body. She knew that she was still nowhere close to breaking the curse but she began to feel that the succubus could well have the power to overwhelm her sexual affliction. The realization helped clear her mind and she remembered the plan she had worked out with Diana.

At this point, Daph had resumed the top position in their 69 and was deep, deep inside of Amunet’s delicious cunt, feasting on the fuck pie like a starving predator. It was difficult, but she suddenly broke off. She pushed herself away from Amunet and rolled across the rug.

Amunet was stunned by the sudden disengagement. Her face was soaked with Daph’s juices and she had been drinking the woman’s cunt secretions, her tongue working on the brunette’s g spot, when Daphne suddenly rolled away. Amunet took a moment to realize what had happened. No one had ever pulled away from her before when they were engaged in full-on cunnilingus and she was momentarily too disoriented to make sense of it. When she understood what had happened, she sat up, located Daphne on the far side of the rug, and prepared to throw herself onto the brunette’s luscious body to resume their mutual fucking.

“Stop, stop,” Daphne gasped, holding up her hand. Her entire body was shaking with sexual arousal and she felt feverish with pure lust. Breaking off from Amunet had been the most difficult thing she had ever done in her life. Amunet paused, astounded even more by Daph’s plea and the fact that the witch was somehow resisting her own raging sexual desire. “We need to talk,” Daphne gasped.

“What could you have to say that we cannot say with our bodies, with our juicy pussies, little one?” the succubus asked, her husky voice deep with pure lust. She had no interest in talking to this witch. She wanted only to fuck the bitch dry and then devour every iota of her astounding sexual power.

“I have a proposition for you,” Daphne panted. “One that can give you your freedom.”

Amunet paused. Despite the sexual fever raging in every inch of her voluptuous body, despite the unbearable hunger that demanded satiation, this was a proposal that she had to hear. She forced herself to sit back on the rug, her knees akimbo, her pussy dripping onto the carpet. Her massive tits dripped with sweat and nipple pre-cum as well, a testament to her inhuman arousal.

Daphne was soaked with sweat too. She could barely think. She had never been so incredibly aroused in her life and she felt her mind slipping into an animalistic mode, a way of being that was driven by nothing but intense carnal appetite. Diana had warned her of this. Succubi were truly masters of sexuality, and unbelievable fucks. They could make their partners so delirious with desire that they did not even know they were being drained of their life force. Daphne realized she had only been saved so far by the fact that the curse she bore was keeping her from reaching satisfaction. The irony was not lost on her.

“I am waiting, little girl,” Amunet whispered. Her green eyes were burning with lust, but her attitude had shifted from that of deferential servant to ravenous sexual predator. Daphne could tell she was now in the room alone with a powerful and dangerous monster. She decided to get right to the point.

“I am cursed with something called ‘the succubus’ kiss’. Have you heard of this?”

Amunet smiled. “Ah. So that explains it. I was wondering why you did not cum. By now, even the most powerful witch would have ejaculated in my face at least five times, but you have managed to avoid cumming even once. Now it makes sense.” Her beautiful face shifted. “Are you trying to pass this curse on to me?”

“No,” Daphne replied. “My understanding is that the curse cannot be passed onto a succubus, but that is not what I am trying to do. I am trying to eject it from my body and then seal it away in this pendant.” She touched the amber stone around her neck. “This stone is a charm that helps reduce the power of the curse, but the curse has proven to be much more powerful than we realized. Even so, if I can get the mystical energy to leave my body, even for a brief time, this charm is ensorcelled to attract and contain the energy.” She paused, then continued. “I’ve made it so the pendant can’t affect you. It’s only for the curse.”

The demon nodded. “I sensed the pendant was not directed at me. That was unusual. Normally, witches who do what you have done try to enhance their control of me with charms and other protections. You had not.” Amunet shifted and got to her knees. “I am still waiting to hear how your situation leads to my freedom.”

Daphne gasped as a sudden spike of intense desire rippled through her body. She realized, even at a subconscious level, just being in the same room with the succubus was filling her with unbearable lust. Amunet smiled, but from the way her eyes glowed, Daphne could tell that the succubus was fighting her own desire to push Daphne flat on her back and fuck her cunt raw.

“I am willing to grant you your freedom if you agree to help me with my situation. It is that simple. If you fuck me to the point that I cum, then the curse will be broken. It will leave my body and I will be able to contain it.”

“I thought it was something like that. How obvious.” Amunet smiled grimly. “However, I do not like doing things under duress. I hate being a slave and I hate being made to do things because I have no choice. If you are so determined to ask for my help, why do you not free me now and let me make my own decision?”

Daphne looked deep into the eyes of the demon before her. The answer to the question was clear. If she had no control over the demon after it freed her from the curse, then it could just leave or, even worse, easily consume her. She planned to set Amunet free after the demon helped her but do so with conditions that could guarantee her own safety – a kind of qualified freedom, something the demon would not accept if it had a choice. Trusting a demon was never a good idea. But she needed to make a gesture to the voluptuous predator.

“I am prepared to free you right now, no strings attached,” Daphne said, after a moment. “I know that you could turn on me and I know that you could just leave if I do that. Before you do, I want you to consider this: even without this curse, I am a very sexually powerful woman. As you probably know, the curse is made even more resistant by your presence. Getting this thing out of me is going to require that you and I fuck each other harder and longer than anything either of us have ever done. I can keep going all night, all day, as long as I have to. I can’t guarantee it, but I think there is a very good chance that I can make you cum just as hard and long as you can make me cum.”

Amunet shuddered. She knew it was far more likely that she would have the bitch screaming her lungs out in orgasmic bliss long before the witch could do the same to her, but if the woman was actually trying to keep from cumming, trying to keep the fuck going for as long and hard as she could, it opened up new possibilities. The whisper of hope that had sprung forth in her mind earlier in the evening now became a clear, strong voice. For the first time in centuries, the prospect of achieving orgasm seemed like a real possibility.

The demon looked at Daphne with a ravenous hunger that surpassed anything she had so far displayed that evening. Daphne gulped in fear, but another part of her thrilled to the core. Amunet would say yes. She could tell. Then, they would fuck. They would fuck each other raw, they would fuck each other senseless, they would fuck at a level of intensity that no mortal could comprehend. She anticipated toe-curling pleasure that would render her insensate.

“If I accept this, you understand that you will need to resist your own climax? You will need to help the process.”

“Yes,” Daphne replied. “Unless, of course, I make you cum before you make me cum.” She smiled cheekily.

The demon smiled back, a predatory grin. “That is possible, but I doubt it. Even so, I accept your terms. Free me now and I will assist you, with the prospect of you getting me to cum as the reward.”

“One other thing,” Daphne said. “I know that you can still turn around and devour me after this, even if I get you to cum. I want you to remember this: if I make you cum once, I can probably do it again. And after the curse is gone, it will be easier to achieve mutual orgasms.”

Amunet grinned. “I admire your confidence, little girl, but I do not share it. Why don’t we see how well you hold up this evening before you start assigning yourself sexual powers that you do not have?”

Daphne felt a little insulted, but she understood the demon’s point. Her gambit was simple: if Amunet believed she could find satisfaction between Daphne’s legs in the future, she would have no reason to harm her and every reason to keep her alive. Even more, the idea of having a succubus as a lover filled the brunette beauty with an overpowering carnal hunger. Already, the sexual pleasure she had received from this beautiful bitch had surpassed anything she had felt before. She could imagine what it would be like to have such pleasure available to her on a regular basis.

Daphne shook her head, trying to get these feverish thoughts and lusts out of her mind. She needed to think clearly.

“One other thing,” Amunet said. “I want you to take off that pendant.”

Daphne was puzzled. “Why?”

“Because it reduces the power of the curse. I want this curse at its full power when we fuck. It will ensure that you can give me all that you are capable of giving.”

Daphne considered. It was a risk. The plan called for her to contain the curse in the pendant. It would be much easier to do so if it were on her body when the mystical energy left her. However, she could put it somewhere within easy reach. So long as she remembered what to do when the time came, it should work out.

Daphne reached up and unhooked the silver chain. She placed the amber pendant on the edge of the rug. As long as they did not strike it and send it skittering across the floor during the sexual fever fuck to come, it should be easily attainable when she needed it.

Amunet smiled and nodded. She waited, looking at Daphne expectantly.

Daphne took a deep breath. “I, Daphne Hall, release you, Amunet, from my service and from your bondage. You are now free to do as you will.”

The wind outside the mansion suddenly rose to a shrill shriek. The gust of wind shook the entire house and rattled the windows furiously. A flash of lightning lit the night sky. Within the great room, the fire in the fireplace flared into an inferno, momentarily spilling over the mantle and almost reaching halfway to the vaulted ceiling before receding. The shadows in the room seemed to get deeper and darker. Amunet’s glowing green eyes expanded, the pupils filling the whites of the eyes for a moment, then subsiding. The succubus shuddered, her voluptuous body trembling with a sudden release.

Amunet looked at Daphne. The raw, pure sexual hunger in her gaze sent another powerful shiver rolling through the brunette’s luscious body, but it filled her with overpowering lust and desire, not fear. She knew that she and Amunet were going to fuck each other. They were going to fuck each other and give each other pleasure beyond human comprehension. In that moment, Daphne did not care if Amunet killed her, so long as she died cumming into the beautiful succubus’ incredible body, locked cunt to cunt and clit to clit and tit to tit. All that mattered was merging bodies and flesh with this beautiful bitch and sharing pure ecstasy.

Amunet sat on her perfect ass and spread her legs wide. Her unbelievably beautiful cunt filled Daphne’s vision. The cunt lips dripped with lubrication, a dollop of cunt juice trickled to the rug, leaving a growing wet spot. The woman’s thumb-sized clit crested her glorious twat, twitching and pulsing with tension. Her pink labia glistened, wet and hot and irresistibly inviting. Amunet flexed her pussy, opening and closing her fuckhole, showing Daphne what she could do with her powerful, ravenous genitals.

Daphne tore her eyes away from Amunet’s fuckmeat with an act of incredible willpower. Her eyes roamed up the woman’s body, past the smooth belly to the massive, succulent tits, the throbbing, engorged nipples, to the demon’s glowing green eyes. Daphne realized that she had been sitting in a position mirroring the succubus, with her legs spread wide. Even as she had devoured Amunet with her eyes, so the demon had consumed Daphne’s lush perfection. Now their eyes locked, green to blue, and the women smiled at each other. The pure hunger and unbelievable lust they saw there made them both gasp with need. Their bodies were on fire, their genitals were sizzling with lust, their tits were burning and throbbing with heat.

“Come here, little girl,” Amunet whispered. “Come here and let’s fuck.”

“Oh god, oh fucking god, yes, yes, yes!!” Daphne whispered. Trembling, her entire body quivering with desire, she pushed herself across the rug on her ass, her hot cunt closing in on Amunet’s fuckmeat, her body craving the paradise she knew awaited her between the demon’s widespread thighs.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

JB- WOW! We are feasting on the board. Okay, so I can now fully say that the magic series with Diana is my favorite series of yours. Both the succubus stories ( Shoutout to Catharsis for the og story of course). Diana is just a great character helping curses and such.With so much mystery. I want her to fight someone her equal, I assume Lorelei would need to come back for a long awaited rematch. But this new challenge for Daphne...love the idea that she finds a succubus. It does have the making for a succubus, succubus fight, two who can't cum unless given pleasure a mortal can't take. Can't wait!
    Umm, yeah, so good. I wonder who that hot redhead was or if she will come back. Anyway, so exicited. This is great.

Note: literally part 2 just got posted so now I need to read that haha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast