Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: New Story: The Demon Lover -JB57

Another great part. Can’t wait for more. I’m really loving Daphne as a character for how much of a shameless hedonist she is. I hope we see more of her in future stories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Another great part. Can’t wait for more. I’m really loving Daphne as a character for how much of a shameless hedonist she is. I hope we see more of her in future stories.
    I hope to do more with her eventually, probably by incorporating her into some future interactions with some of the other women from this series. But that is always something I plan to do and then I run out of time/energy or move on to other stories!

BTW, Yuri, when do you think the next part of Cops and Robbers may be up? Great series, looking forward to Jasmine's battle with Sabrina!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I hope to do more with her eventually, probably by incorporating her into some future interactions with some of the other women from this series. But that is always something I plan to do and then I run out of time/energy or move on to other stories!

BTW, Yuri, when do you think the next part of Cops and Robbers may be up? Great series, looking forward to Jasmine's battle with Sabrina!

JB
    By the end of this week at the absolute latest. Sabrina may have been a last minute inclusion but I have something very, VERY special planned for her. You’ll know it when you see it.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Very hot till now JB !!
    I can hardly wait for the epic battle...
    Then the "ultra epic" battle ! LOL
    Daphne (or Dianne, whoever you prefer) vs the mysterious redhead, the one who started all this story !!
    In addition, It is probable that you plan to surprise us with her identity...
    Let's see...

What a story !! What a plot ! So many details about all these arcane rites.... You must have read some stuff about all these... or you have a VERY creative imagination.... or both !

Great Story !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I loved the entrance of the succubus and since the atmosphere can be altered by her demonic presence, the dynamics of this fight of "get a cum out of my body and I'll help you" seems equally hot to me, they are partners with the interest of satisfying their hunger sexy, thanks for posting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Here is Part III of the story! Part IV is giving me a few problems, so it may not be up for a few days, probably by the end of the week. Hope you enjoy this part!

JB

The Demon Lover, Part III

Daphne slid on her smooth ass, pushing herself with her arms, closing the gap between her lush body and that of the gorgeous succubus. Her big tits bounced lustily, taut with heat and arousal. As she closed on Amunet, the succubus leaned back, bracing her incredible body with her hands, and lifted her right foot, pushing it forward. Daphne realized what the demon was offering. She met Amunet’s right foot with her bare left foot. The women shuddered delightedly as their toes caressed, as the soles of their bare feet slid sensuously together. For a few moments, the women rubbed feet, pushing toes, matching and testing the other. Daphne understood this was a matching of like to like. The succubus wanted to claim every inch of her luscious body, it wanted to match every molecule of its sex against her own. Daphne felt the same need for a complete and perfect union with the lust-driven demon.

Daphne slid her foot free and continued her advance, slipping her right leg over Amunet’s left and aiming her twat directly at the succubus’ juicy fuckhole. Both women moaned with overwhelming need and lust as their burning, throbbing genitals closed the final distance. Heat blasted off of their steaming cunts as they approached, their swollen clits twitched and throbbed, ready and aching to meet.

They paused, their hungry eyes locked, both women pausing to savor the moment before they mated, the moment before they began the most important part of their sexual adventure.

“Let’s fuck, little girl,” Amunet purred, her green eyes on fire. “Let me show you what a real cunt feels like.”

Daphne snorted. “I’m going to fuck you senseless, you big whore,” she snipped.

The women cocked back their hips then thrust forward with all their power. With a hard, wet sucking slap, Daphne’s fuckmeat slammed hot and hard into the demon’s raging cunt.

Their engorged clits came together head to head. The most excruciatingly sensitive parts of their sexual anatomies crushed and fused in a blast of pure ecstasy. A wave of unbearable heat and pleasure surged out from the women’s locked clits and inosculated cunts, roaring from their twats to fill every cell in their bodies with heat and a shock of deep pleasure, before carrying a wave of electricity back from their cells to the peak of their clits. The erotic shockwaves rippled back and forth, up and down the women’s perfect bodies, building and building with every cycle, suffusing their trembling bodies with sexual ecstasy.

“JESUS FUCKING GOD!!” Daphne shrieked as her pussy fused to Amunet’s perfect twat. The heat roaring through her body, the electricity lighting every atom in her body on fire, exponentially magnified the pure sexual ecstasy that filled her clit and overflowed from her searing cunt. If she had been capable of experiencing orgasm, she had no doubt that the act of joining genital to genital with the gorgeous succubus would have had her gushing immediately. As it was, she could feel that the singular contact had pushed her right up to the limit of the sexual barrier holding back her pleasure. If the start of their fuck was already straining that limit, Daphne was certain that it could be broken. Nothing could compare to what she was feeling now. The sensation of her cunt locked and sucked and melted to Amunet’s gorgeous quim was better than anything she had ever felt on her body in her life. Nothing else even came close.

“MITRA! FUCKING MITRA!!” Amunet shrieked. She had not expected the overwhelming surge of ecstasy that suffused her body when her cunt slapped and sucked to Daphne’s glorious twat. The heat and pleasure that now surged in coruscating waves through her voluptuous body fed the intensity of the sensations. Amunet had expected the brunette woman to be sexually powerful, but this was something else altogether. She could not remember the last time she had felt such intense pleasure from sexual contact with another woman and, like Daphne, she quickly realized she was at the limit of the restraints holding back her sexual pleasure. She shoved hard with her hips, driving her cunt harder and more deeply into Daphne’s thick-lipped twat, ensuring they were sucked and sealed together in an unbreakable fuck kiss. Pure ecstasy radiated out from their locked cunts, filling both women with unparalleled pleasure. They gasped and moaned, struggling to bring their bodies under control enough to start fucking in earnest.

The women leaned back, supporting their powerful, equally perfect bodies with their arms, and began churning their hips, working their hungry twats around and around in tight circles, trying to force greater and greater pleasure on the other as they rubbed and ground their swollen clits relentlessly. Their clits jousted, sliding side to side, head to head, before hooking and fusing into one pulsating nerve of raw sexual energy. Unbelievable sensations poured from their battling genitals, filling their luscious forms with excruciating pleasure. The women’s fleshy pussies locked, fuckhole to fuckhole. Both women contracted hard with their vaginas, pulling each other in, locking their cunt muscles, forming a slick, hot bond and an arena for their clits to battle within.

Their tits bounced on their chests, spraying sweat with every jolt, the taut meat thick and firm with arousal. Their nipples burned with electricity. Every erogenous zone on their bodies was on fire, every nerve pulsed with heat. The women shifted their hips and slid into the fork of each other’s legs, sinking even more deeply into the other’s yielding twat. Each woman grabbed the other’s muscled thigh, they pumped their hips and asses, grinding mercilessly, driving clits and cunts together.

“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!” Daphne grunted with each thrust as she matched cunts with her rival, desperate to reach the threshold of pleasure that would break the curse, but also desperate to keep from going over the edge too early. As the battle progressed, the brunette realized that holding back her orgasm might prove more difficult than she had thought, but she had to make sure she got the succubus to cum with her.

“Arrgh! Arrgh! Arrgh!” Amunet cried out, thrusting in concert with Daphne. The demon’s abdomen rippled, her powerful body shuddered as she felt the sexual dam inside of her filling to overflowing much sooner than she had thought.

As the two powerful women struggled to fuck each other to orgasm, Daphne lost herself in the incredible sensory overload. The fuckfight was excruciatingly pleasurable, lighting every nerve on fire. Her overstimulated body was overpowering her senses, pushing her to the edge of delirium. She felt nearly overwhelmed, her body trembling with tension as every muscle filled with sexual energy. As the battle continued, Daphne began to lose her sense of where she ended and where Amunet began. The blazing heat from their bodies, the erotic energy arcing through their nerves, made it feel like they were melting together, becoming one body. The sexual electricity flowed between their ravishing forms, binding them. Daphne felt like she was fusing in every way to the succubus, it felt like their bodies were merging and flowing into one. She grew delirious as the fucking ground on and on, as the pure pleasure reached greater and greater heights, overwhelming the sensory limits of her conscious mind. She realized that a human being was not meant to feel such intense pleasure.

On and on Amunet and Daphne fucked, their moans and groans and screams of desire growing louder and higher as the grinding continued. Daphne was sure she had gone to heaven. What she and the succubus were now doing to each other was unbelievably good. Amunet, too, was shocked at how good the mutual fucking felt. Her luscious body was wracked with raw, wild pleasure. She felt herself filled to the brim and she began to realize that the probability of this night ending in her experiencing her first orgasm in centuries was getting greater all the time. Moreover, from the way she felt, from the way Daphne’s cunt was riding and grinding with her own, she knew that when the orgasm came, it could be devastatingly powerful, a fitting way to end her centuries of sexual frustration.

The beautiful women’s bodies gleamed and dripped with sweat as the fuckfight continued. The intersection of their bodies, where their juicy cunts leaked copious amounts of cunt lubrication, was soaked and slick. The entire experience was driving both women insane as their bodies forced on them every kind of sensuous pleasure, every kind of burning ecstasy, slick and wet sensations, hot and sweaty pleasures.

Daphne threw back her head and let out a tortured moan. Her flesh was filled with electricity, overflowing with sensations too powerful and glorious to be contained. Yet, somehow, she kept accepting the ecstasy, kept holding it back and keeping it in. She bucked her hips and ass, exchanging thrust after thrust with Amunet, knowing that every grind of clit on clit added another cup to the lake of excruciating pleasure that they were filling together, and that would eventually explode and flow out of their inosculated cunts in rivers of pure sexual joy.

Grunting and moaning, the fuckfighting women rode each other mercilessly, refusing to stop, both desperate to get to where they needed to go. For more than an hour they kept going, their hips and asses working relentlessly. Both women could feel the dams inside of them holding back the flow of ecstasy slowly filling, slowly crumbling. Daphne was overjoyed. She was burning with anticipation of the moment when she would finally experience, once again, the incredible sexual release of a mind-shattering orgasm. Amunet was apprehensive, unwilling to believe that the pleasure she had craved for so, so long might finally be attained this night. But she continued fucking and fucking, riding Daphne up the pleasure curve, rejoicing in her own intense sexual pleasure. The sensations wracking her body was far more than she had felt in a very long time.

Daphne pushed herself up and reached out to grab Amunet’s thick auburn hair. The succubus gasped and snarled at the sudden shock of pain and pleasure. She returned the grip, pulling Daphne’s brown locks brutally. The women pulled their bodies closer, continuing to rock and thrust with their hips, until their torsos came together. They moaned deep in their throats as their massive, burning tits mated once more, the dense flesh crushing and searing, the hot nipples sizzling as they sucked. The surge of pleasure forced Daphne and Amunet to whimper and groan.

Daphne pushed her nose to Amunet’s. The women stared deep into each other’s eyes, both going crazy with the intense, unbearable pleasure saturating their muscles, overloading their senses, erasing their sense of separate bodies.

“Oh fuck, you bitch, you bitch,” Daphne whispered. She rubbed her face into Amunet’s gorgeous, sweaty face, wanting to join even more deeply and intimately with this demon who was giving her so much indescribable pleasure.

Amunet licked Daphne’s beautiful face, she rubbed back, cheek to cheek. “Cunt, you fucking cunt…” she moaned.

The women touched tongues, then groaned joyously as they locked up in a deep, deep kiss, swallowing each other’s tongues, sloshing spit back and forth, sharing yet more intimate ways to join their burning flesh. They wrapped their arms around each other’s sweaty backs and hugged tight, working rippling bellies together, rubbing and rotating their throbbing tits around and around each other. They grabbed and slapped each other’s asses. Daphne shoved a hot finger up Amunet’s tight, puckered asshole. The demon immediately, joyfully reciprocated.

Daphne broke the kiss and bit Amunet hard on her shoulder, her passion out of control. The demon grunted with delight and happily returned the love bite. The women bit and licked at each other’s faces and shoulders before locking up into another deep, passionate kiss. All the while, their hips worked, their clits continued rubbing and rubbing, grinding relentlessly, sending shockwaves of pure pleasure building and building, leading slowly and inexorably to an orgasmic explosion.

The fucking went on and on. Amunet and Daphne were soaked with sweat and fighting on a rug soaked with their perspiration and their cunt juices. Their bodies were saturated with pure erotic sensation. Nose to nose, panting, sharing breath, their beautiful faces streaked with tears of joy, the women licked and kissed, giving and taking all the pleasure they could bear from each other.

“God, you cunt, you cunt, you beautiful cunt…” Daphne moaned. She felt like she was floating, the intensity of the sexual sensations running through her body more than she could bear.

“Fucker, dirty fucker, I’ll break your twat,” Amunet groaned, giving back as good as she was getting, enraged that this beautiful human woman could fuck her impossibly well.

Suddenly, something broke through Amunet’s delicious delirium. A change occurred in her body. Her eyes widened as she realized that the erotic restraints that had tortured her for so many millennia had suddenly given up. Overwhelmed with the pure pleasure they were experiencing, the restraints had retreated and her body had crossed the threshold to orgasm. Amunet knew with certainty, for the first time in centuries, that she would have an orgasm, an orgasm that would unleash a tidal wave of ecstasy, that would express at least some of the incredible pleasure she had been denied for so long.

At almost the same moment, Daphne felt the change in her body too. She suddenly knew that the dam that had been holding her back was crumbling away. She could feel it, she could feel the raw, pure pleasure that had been delightfully torturing her body for more than an ecstatic hour had succeeded in overpowering the curse, in clearing the way for an orgasm of mind-shattering power. All the sexual energy she had held back for two years was now flowing over the dam, building in her pulsing, throbbing clit, demanding to be released in an explosion of pure erotic power.

Daphne and Amunet pressed nose to nose. They looked into each other’s eyes and saw the truth of what was about to happen. Both wanted more, both wanted this exquisite fucking to continue, both wanted to get as much unbearable, unbelievable pleasure out of the other woman’s body as they possibly could. Both women also felt the competitive urge rising within them.

“I will outfuck you, Amunet, I will make you cum first…” Daphne moaned.

“You little cunt,” Amunet moaned. “I will squeeze your twat dry…”

Panting, sobbing, the women’s perfect bodies quivered and trembled with tension. Every muscle, every cell was packed to its limit with sexual power. Still, they continued working their hips, grinding their clits, pushing each other further and further over the limits.

Ten more minutes turned to twenty to thirty. The women sobbed and moaned, their bodies shaking with suppressed sexual pleasure, riding each other, trying to push the other over the edge first. Their trembling bodies burned with power, burned with the need for release. They held it back with superhuman effort, neither woman wanting to be outlasted by the other. However, there had to be an ending.

“Oh, oh god, oh god,” Daphne finally moaned. “I can’t take it anymore, I can’t take another second….” Tears streamed down her face, her lips quivered.

“Fuck, oh fuck,” Amunet groaned, her eyes squeezed shut, her concentration bearing on holding back the incredible surge of energy, of raw pleasure burning in her core.

The women grabbed each other tightly, squeezing, hugging furiously. Massive tits eclipsed, hot nipples flared to incredible heat. At the same moment, the dam finally burst in both beautiful women, their ability to hold back the ocean finally failed.

“OH GOD, FUCKING GODDDDDDDDD!!!” Daphne shrieked. For the first time in two years, her body convulsed in a mind-shattering orgasm. Her cunt flexed and clamped on Amunet’s twat like a bear trap, squeezing with all its muscular power.

At exactly the same moment, Amunet could not hold back the tide an instant longer.

“OH GODS, OH GODS, OH FUCK!!” Amunet howled.

The power Amunet released was not equivalent to centuries worth of repression; such a release was too great for her body to contain. But it rivaled Daphne’s release in its intensity and power. Amunet’s twat clamped hard on Daphne’s juicy cunt. The women’s genitals quivered and trembled as they closed on the other’s succulent flesh, sucking and wrestling, trying to devour each other. Their vaginas sucked and pulled hard, trying to pull the other woman in, creating an unbreakable seal. With shared screams, Daphne and Amunet released their orgasms simultaneously. Their cunts ejaculated powerfully, injecting gushers of hot cum into both women, squeezing out from the meaty join of their trembling twats.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Daphne screamed, throwing back her head to howl in bliss. Her body shuddered and her powerful belly rippled as she pumped copious amounts of cum into Amunet’s ravenous cunt, jetting molten ejaculate into the demon’s receptive body. The hot molten cum flowed up into Amunet, filling the succubus with searing jizz, squeezing out from the meaty join of their cunts, soaking the intersection of their bodies with cum.

“UNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!!” Amunet shrieked as she came at the exact same moment. She ejaculated powerfully, gushing her molten cum into Daphne, shaking and shuddering as she released the tension of the ages and rejoiced in the ecstatic pleasure she had craved for so long. Her equally powerful belly rippled and flexed against Daphne’s pumping belly. The women’s wet navels sucked.

The women’s hot ejaculations mixed within their vaginal canals, filling them both, combining and searing their insides, coating their thighs and bellies, gushing up and splattering their crushed and grinding tits. The mixing of their deepest ejaculate created a powerful sense of mutual violation, it felt to both women like their molten liquids were combining and flowing together in a way that mirrored their own physical joining. Their nipples, sucked and sealed together, ejaculated powerfully too, sending a surge of hot nipple cum into both women, setting their joined tits on fire, before leaking down to slick their massive breasts.

They screamed again and again as the orgasms continued, as they ravaged and rode each other to sexual completion and fulfillment. They wrapped their arms around lush, voluptuous forms and hugged tight, they kissed deeply, sucking on each other’s tongues in desperation as their bodies twisted and jerked through indescribable pleasure.

Daphne and Amunet clung to each other as their bodies rocked and quaked, as orgasms chained through them, unrelenting in their intensity. Tears streamed down their faces as the overwhelming sensations roared through them. They sobbed and screamed and gasped in unison.

The women finally let go. Almost fainting, they fell over onto their backs, arching their spines, gushing hard, ejaculating over and over again. Their luscious bodies dripped with cum, their torsos and thick tits covered in the substance. The orgasms continued as they writhed and undulated, soaking the rug even more, spraying each other with their sexual release.

How long it went on, neither woman knew. Their oversexed bodies finally reached the peak of satisfaction. Bucking slow and hard, their hips moving in concert, they kept fucking and fucking orgasms out of each other, both lost in the unrelenting pleasure.
    Gasping, panting, totally spent, Daphne and Amunet lay on the soaked carpet, the firelight playing on their glistening bodies, their massive tits heaving as their breathing slowly returned to normal. The women teetered on the edge of unconsciousness, fucked out of their minds, satiated by the orgasmic explosion.

As she fought to keep from passing out, Daphne realized that a light yellow mist was emanating from her body, from her exhausted cunt. She looked at it for some time, too tired and satiated to realize what she was seeing. Then, it clicked in her mind: she realized it was the mystical energy of the curse, driven out of her body by her orgasmic release. She groaned and reached over to the far side of the rug. Thankfully, she could just reach the amber pendant where she had left it. Desperately, she grabbed the pendant and held it up. The yellow mist began to swirl, as if trying to escape, but then it was drawn into the amber stone. The stone glowed brightly for a moment, then subsided. Daphne held the pendant to her face, looking at it through bleary eyes. This was what everything she had done was meant to accomplish. She was too exhausted, too overwhelmingly sexually satisfied, to think.

She was locked cunt to cunt with Amunet. She could feel their exquisite clits throbbing and pulsing against each other. The other woman was still, though her massive tits rose and fell. Daphne reached down and put her hand on Amunet’s flat, cum-streaked belly. The succubus reached down and twined her fingers with Daphne’s hand. The women pressed palm to palm, squeezing hard. Both women contracted their cunts, squeezing each other pussy to pussy, crushing their twined clits. A flare of delicious pleasure radiated through their locked bodies and both spent women moaned gently. Daphne slowly tilted into sleep, her body finally giving out, her mind shutting down in the aftermath of exquisite pleasure and pure exhaustion.

Several hours later, Daphne woke up. She sat up. Her entire body was vibrating, every cell was recovering from the incredible sensations that had filled her to the brim with ecstasy. She was covered in dried sweat and cum. She was alone. Amunet was gone. Daphne was sorely disappointed but not surprised. It was still dark but it would be light soon and succubi hated the sunlight.

Daphne got slowly to her feet. Her pussy felt sore, but it was also throbbing with heat. She staggered a bit, but she felt proud of herself. She had fucked the most incredible being she had ever encountered until she forced it to orgasm for the first time in ages. In turn, she had been fucked out of her mind. Most importantly, with the help of the succubus, she had managed to defeat and contain her affliction. She staggered up the stairs, too spent to do much. She made it to her bed and fell into an exhausted sleep, but her dreams kept returning her to the delicious pleasure she had found between Amunet’s succulent thighs.

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Daphne sat in the chair across from Diana and watched the beautiful sorceress manipulate the amber pendant. Diana held it up to her eye and then rolled it in her palm. Finally, she put it down on the table.

“This is very impressive work, Daphne,” Diana said. “You did a tremendous job of summoning the succubus, fuckfighting it, and getting the curse removed from your own body. You show a lot of talent as a sorceress. I think you could be a very impressive sorceress in training. Would you like to be my student?”

Daphne shrugged. “Not right now, thanks. I’m just glad to be able to go back to my life. I have to admit to feeling a bit down, though.” She picked up the pendant and hung it around her neck.

Diana nodded. “That is not really surprising. You spent hours fucking a succubus on even terms. You successfully managed to get it to orgasm, something that is incredibly difficult to do. Sure, you had the curse to help you, but you also have a lot of innate talent. You even got the demon to agree to assist you in your efforts. All of that is amazing and you are due a lot of credit. But…” Diana looked at Daphne intently, “you also would have had the best sex of your life in doing that. That is pretty hard to forget about, especially when so much of your life involves seeking out great sexual experiences.”

Daphne smiled and nodded. “Yeah. It wasn’t just great sex – it was mind-blowing sex. I never felt anything like it. My whole body was on fire. Her whole body was on fire. We fucked so hard it felt like we were flowing into each other. I can’t even fully explain it. It felt like my whole body was one giant clit and it was wrapped around her clit and we were just twisted around each other in an unbreakable knot. The orgasms we had weren’t just explosions of pleasure, they were like nuclear bombs of pleasure. Nothing compares and I guess I’m really depressed that I won’t ever have that again.” She smiled grimly. “Well, not unless I summon another succubus.”

“You should not do that,” Diana said seriously. “Succubi are dangerous. In fact…” Diana got up from the table and then came back with a folder containing some pieces of paper she had placed on a shelf behind her. “I’d like you to put these up around your house – one on a window or a door in each direction.”

“What are these?” Daphne asked, looking at the ornate and complex symbols.

“These are wards. They will protect your home from further intrusions by the succubus. It is possible that the demon will try to come back and feed off of you. You need to protect yourself. I have a friend who had an encounter with a succubus and it got very dangerous. You want to avoid any contact if you can.”

Daphne took the sigils somewhat dejectedly. Part of her very much wanted the succubus to come back, but she knew she was being silly. Now that the creature was free, it had no reason to return to her. It could get mind-blowing sex wherever it wanted, or so she told herself.

“It sounds like what happened between you and the succubus was a kind of sexual alignment. It’s rare and it requires that the people involved be really, really in sync, so it hardly happens between strangers, but it does lead to really powerful sexual experiences.”

“What is it?” Daphne asked.

“It’s something like your auras, your sexual power, get mixed up and interconnected. You said it felt like you and the succubus were fusing together. That happens when the nerves in your body are so stimulated that you create an out-of-body experience. That’s one part of the sexual alignment. The other part is when the intense pleasure actually causes your auras to become mixed together. If you could see your aura and that of the succubus when you were having sex, you would probably see your auras kind of flowing together, moving in and out and around each other. It would mirror the sex.”

“So, we did kind of fuse together.”

“In a way. But I would not dwell on it. I think you need to keep reminding yourself that succubi are very dangerous. I’ve examined you and I know that this demon did not feed on you, but you need to be careful.”

“Now, let’s deal with this other matter,” Diana said, abruptly changing topic.

Daphne started out of her reverie. “Yes, sorry. Yeah, I seem to still be experiencing sexual issues, though not as serious as the last ones. I am capable of having orgasms, but it is very difficult to get them off. I was at a club a couple of nights ago and I brought a couple home. We had sex. Eventually, I managed to have a really powerful orgasm, but it took a long time. I had to do a lot of faking.”

Diana nodded sagely. “Yes, I’m not surprised by that. You had a powerful supernatural force tampering with your sexuality. It will take time for that to work itself out.” Diana looked at the pendant hanging around Daphne’s neck. She smiled. “But I think I do have a solution.”

Diana got up and walked to the front of the store. She pulled a book down from one of the shelves and perused it for a moment before returning to the table. She opened the book to a certain page and then held out her hand to Daph.

“Give me the pendant, please.”

Daphne handed it over and watched as Diana read aloud an incantation in the book. The pendant flared briefly then went dark again. Diana handed it back to Daphne.

“What did you do?” the brunette asked.

“I’ve used a reversal spell on it. When you wear that, from now on, the power in the pendant will enhance your ability to feel sexual pleasure. When you take it off, you will go back to having more difficulty. This is a way to take the curse’s power and repurpose it.” Diana smiled brightly. “Go on, take it out to the clubs and try it out.”

Daphne smiled. “Boy, you’re a real life-saver.” She put the amber stone back around her neck. “Thanks for this, babe.”

“No worries.”

Daphne got up to leave the shop. “Don’t forget these sigils,” Diana reminded her, pointing out the folder with the protective wards.
    “Yes, sorry about that,” Daph said sheepishly. She picked up the folder and left the store.

As she walked out, Diana’s bright smile turned into a frown.

Out on the street, Daphne looked down at the sigils in her hand. After a moment, she started down the street, back towards her car. Along the way, she threw the sigils in a waste basket.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Hot and Perfect as much as I expected it to be !!!

Now let's see what will happen with the next visit of the succubus.

What will happen with the mysterious redhead, as well. (if you plan to bring her again in the story).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hot and Perfect as much as I expected it to be !!!

Now let's see what will happen with the next visit of the succubus.

What will happen with the mysterious redhead, as well. (if you plan to bring her again in the story).
    Thanks! I'm afraid the redhead (whoever she is) will not be making another appearance in this story. She might at some point in another story in the series, but the next (last) part is entirely about Amunet and Daphne. I suspect you know where that is going. ;-)

I am glad that the side characters in this story can attract attention!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

She’s willing to risk another encounter with a succubus, eh? Wow, this girl really does live for pleasure.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Although I'm still in the progress of reading this story, I feel the the need to express my gratitude to the author.

I really, really love how this story contains a plot which involves several women and how there is a logical (although magical) chain of events.

Thank you so much JB

Greetings
    from Johannes

Epilog: I've now read the entire story and I'm impressed with the intelligent plot and the powerful build-up. I think JB is surpassing himself when writing stories about supernatural beings. Remember still an earliger story, where our human female hero walks down the stairs inside a magical tree to meet with a succubus resting at the end of the stairs. JB's description off that descent was excellent writing.

Greetings again
    Last edited by Johannesdk; April 27th, 2022 at 05:51 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast