Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Cops and Robbers: Part 6

“Ohhhh, Ben. You’re such an animal…” Jasmine mumbled and moaned in her deep sleep as Nicole licked her nether regions sensuously like the thirsty sex kitten she was. She smiled as she lapped her tongue at her partner’s pussy again and again.

”Ugh! Don’t stop!” Jasmine moaned like a pussy in heat.

”We should extract info from all criminals this way from now on.” Holly suggested, only half joking as Vanessa looked away in shame.

”Still upset that she fucked your brains out, eh, thunder thighs?” She taunted the brunette.

”She fucked you into a coma even though it was two against one, princess.” Vanessa taunted back.

”Once this is over, I’ll finish our own match.” Holly threatened.

”I look forward to it.” Vanessa said fearlessly.

Finally, Jasmine began to stir. Something had awoken in her last night. She knew she was protective of her husband but this was something else entirely. She stared up at the still naked cops looking down at her. She winced in pleasure as she looked down to find Nicole feasting on her lower lips, pausing when she realized that the raven was now awake.

”Glad you finally joined us, partner.” She said as she got up and gave Jasmine a big kiss for ten straight seconds, sharing her juices. Jasmine reciprocated and they began to cuddle. Nicole’s head resting on her breasts, her hair tickling her nips.

”Last night…Holy fuck…” Jasmine said in a still semi-tired voice. “I feel like I just ran a marathon.”

”That’s because your pussy kicked both their pussies into next year.” Nicole said proudly as she wrapped her arms around Jasmine’s back. “I so can’t wait for our real rematch where I get to have you all to myself.”

”I wouldn’t be so cocky, Red.” Holly interjected. “You were the first one of us to pass out.”

”Only because you two ganged up on me.” Nicole said in an almost childish tone.

Jasmine’s memory was obviously a bit foggy. It was like a demon possessed her. Still, she was ecstatic that she won and that neither she nor Nicole would go to jail. She looked up at the cops. Holly ogled her as Nicole licked her nips. She seemed impressed. Vanessa looked like her ego had been shattered into a million pieces. She could already clearly tell that Nicole wasn’t the only one craving another go to her hot bod. She could only imagine Ben’s reaction to all of this.

“A deal’s a deal.” Vanessa said as she sighed and finally looked the woman who beat her in the eye, swallowing her pride.

“Oh, yeah.” Jasmine suddenly remembered. “I promised that…”

”No need, girl.” Holly interrupted. “Before your partner started taking advantage of you in your sleep, she told us everything. We’re gonna find this asshole and make him pay.”

Jasmine smiled as Nicole lovingly buried her head into her cleavage, pleased that it was all over now.

”We’ll still need your help tracking him down.” Vanessa added. “I have a feeling he’s a squealer. He’ll have info on a lot of other scum in this city.”

”And we’ll turn the bust of the year into the bust of the century.” Holly added. “I guess we owe you two a lot.”

”You may have been thieves…” Vanessa began. “But given everything you’ve done for your man, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t find that a little admirable.”

”Thank you.” Jasmine said softly. The two beauties shot each other looks that just screamed “This ain’t over, bitch.”

“Before we get down to business…” Nicole said as she finally stopped playing with her partner’s body. “I say we hit the shower. All that sweating last night has done a number on all of us.”

”I’m with Red.” Holly agreed. “We could all use some washing up.”

Vanessa and Jasmine nodded in agreement. Jasmine got up, stretching and groaning as her memory finally came back to her. She fucked Holly and then Vanessa into submission like a beast. She felt pretty proud of herself. The four naked babes then walked into the bathroom. The shower was huge and definitely big enough to hold them all. Vanessa turned the nozzle on and let the water get nice and hot before walking under it, letting it wash over her voluptuous form.

”Ohh…” She lightly sighed from the heat. The other girls were starting to get a little drippy seeing this. Jasmine decided that now would be a good time to rub her victory in. She stepped into the shower right behind Vanessa, grabbing a bar of a soap and a wash cloth as the water drenched her too.

“Mind if I wash your back?” She asked in an almost taunting voice.

”Not at all.” Vanessa answered, not showing any weakness.

Jasmine rubbed the soap into the wash cloth and then gently rubbed it over the brunette’s luscious, shiny, wet skin. Vanessa cooed as her rival soaped up her still aching muscles from last night. Jasmine grinned as she lowered the cloth down to Vanessa’s supple ass, gently palming her cheeks with it.

“Enjoying my body?” Vanessa teased.

”I enjoyed it plenty last night. I’m just being friendly.” Jasmine shot back. ‘This smartass slut…’ Vanessa thought to herself.

Holly and Nicole were mesmerized by the display their partners were putting on. They fought the urge to start touching each other and joined them in the shower. The water washing over all of them, hair dripping and flawless forms shining like Goddesses. Jasmine then reached for a bottle of shampoo, poured some in her hand and then began washing Vanessa’s flowing brown locks. The brunette was a bit startled but immediately went with it. Jasmine pulled, squeezed and stroked her rival’s hair.

”Mmm…” Vanessa cooed very quietly but loud enough for the raven to hear it. This was a game of baiting to see which nympho pounced on the other first and neither wanted to give in. Vanessa took joy in Jasmine having her hands all over her and Jasmine took joy in Vanessa obviously enjoying being pampered by her. Meanwhile, Holly and Nicole were not the least bit subtle about their libidos. They passionately washed and played with each other’s bodies, giggling and yelping like slutty schoolgirls as they fondled their rival.

“Hahaha! Stop it!” Holly screeched as Nicole began tickling her.

“Payback time, blondie!” Nicole declared as she continued her tickling.

Holly then tackled her to the ground and they began a tickle wrestling match. It looked like something straight out of a 14 year old boy’s daydream. They rolled all around the wet tiled floor, giggling as they eventually started kissing.

“Such immaturity…” Vanessa said as Jasmine continued shampooing her.

”Yes. At least the two of us know how real women should behave.” Jasmine added as she finished up.

Vanessa rinsed out her hair and moved aside so Jasmine could have her turn. The raven got under the running water as Vanessa slapped her on the ass, splashing the water on it around.

”Eep!” She yelped at the sudden smack. “So much for being the mature ones!”

”Just a little joke, honey. By the way, to return the favor, how about I wash you?” Vanessa teased.

“Alright.” Jasmine agreed, suspicious of the brunette’s true motives.

”You know…” Vanessa said with a sly grin. “My back needed that wash but I think it’s your front that could use a good scrub down.”

“What?” Jasmine asked in surprise as Vanessa suddenly wrapped her arms around her from behind, slamming her hardened, pink nipples into her rival’s back as she brought her arms forward to scrub Jasmine’s front down from behind.

Jasmine was red as a beet. She didn’t dare say a word, hoping to keep her reactions in check so as not to give Vanessa what she was clearly seeking. She breathed slightly heavily as Vanessa brought the wash cloth over her toned belly, wiggling her finger inside Jasmine’s belly button, slightly tickling her. She rose higher, just barely touching Jasmine’s razor sharp buds as her arm went between her breaths in the scrubbing. The raven just kept her eyes closed and took it. Vanessa then rested her head on Jasmine’s left shoulder. She reached for the shampoo bottle, poured some on her rival’s head and used both hands to wash.

“Just returning the favor, sweetie.” Vanessa said, Jasmine feeling her breath in her ear.

“Of course. Thank you kindly.” Jasmine said, stumbling her words a bit.

Vanessa washed her rival’s hair vigorously, still resting her head on Jasmine’s shoulders. Some of the shampoo washed off of Jasmine’s jet black locks and onto her back, coating both their bodies. Vanessa’s nipples pressed into Jasmine’s back like tiny, fleshy daggers but she still would not give in. If this bitch wanted another go at her pussy, she would have to earn it by living up to her end of the bargain.

Holly and Nicole were having much more fun with each other. Making out and fingering the other girl as the water washed over them. Still not breaking their kiss, they even began simultaneously shampooing each other. Hands flowing through wet locks as their bodies came together. They mashed clits until they orgasmed into each other’s cunts, their cries of pleasure being muffled by their passionate kiss. They finally broke apart and looked at their partner’s out of curiosity, watching with intent and interest.

”Seems your partner’s a sore loser.” Nicole said.

”I’ll find out for myself when I make her scream out my name as she sprays her pussy juices all over me.” Holly said.

”Get in line, babe. I want a rematch with every hot piece in this shower at some point.”

”You’re on, slut.” Holly teased.

Vanessa pulled away from Jasmine as she finished bathing her rival. The two were on the verge of going at it again right here and right now but they both knew that they had more pressing matters to attend to. Vanessa was still determined to avenge her defeat at some point but for now, business before pleasure. The girls turned off the water, dried off and got dressed. They exited the room and knocked on the one across the hall where Randy was waiting. He answered.

”You ladies sure took your sweet time.” He commented.

“We had to get all the details, Randy. You understand.” Vanessa said.

”Sure. A cop’s work is never done. Now, what did you find?”

Vanessa explained everything but obviously left out the orgy brawl they had the whole night. As much as she hated criminals and had a deep rivalry with Jasmine, she did feel bad for her and Ben and wanted to help them and bust someone more important along the way. Randy was perplexed by the deal they worked out but he wasn’t one to question his superiors.

“So, Ma’am, what does this contact of your’s look like?” Randy asked Jasmine.

”I don’t know.” She answered. “We only ever communicated through the phone or email but he promised to meet me in person once I collected the debt.”

“I know exactly how to go about this.” Vanessa said. “We’ll find him and make him squeal. I’m almost positive that’s working for someone else. Someone important. Contact him again. Say you have the money and name the place to meet. We’ll follow you there and nab him.”

”Sounds like a good plan to me.” Randy said. “Ma’am, we’ll give you an earpiece and a tiny camera to wear on your clothes. Get him to confess to as much as you can. We’ll be waiting in a van very close by. If he tries anything, we’ll intervene early.”

”Yes. Let’s do it.” Jasmine said. She took out her phone and called the crook, putting it on speaker for the others. After a few rings, he picked up.

”About damn time.” He said in an annoyed voice. “You were supposed to get in touch with me last night.”

”The cops were onto us.” Jasmine explained. “I had to lay low for a bit. Now where do you want to meet?”

”Fine. We’ll meet by an alley just before midnight. I’ll text you the place. Bring the money and we’ll put this behind us.”

”Agreed.”

”Pleasure doing business with you, hot stuff.” He said creepily as he hung up. 30 seconds later, he texted the street name and Jasmine sent a screenshot of it to everyone else there.

“Let’s turn the tables on this prick.” Holly said.

“Hell yes. And nail anyone else in on this.” Nicole added.

”And you promise that for our help, neither of us will face any jail time, right?” Jasmine asked nervously.

”Yes. That was the deal.” Vanessa said.

“You sure you can make that happen?” Randy asked.

”Oh, Randy. You know how…persuasive I can be.” Vanessa teased, making him blush.

”Alright then. We’ll be ready.”

And with that, Jasmine and Nicole left the hotel. The cops stayed. After they briefly went back to the safe house to retrieve and eventually return all the stolen goods, they went back to get everything ready. The two former thieves looked at each other and smiled, knowing that their ordeal was just about over and they could finally start being happy again.

”I’m gonna tell Ben everything once I get home.” Jasmine said out of nowhere.

”Really? Don’t you wanna wait until after they bust this prick and whoever he works for?” Nicole asked.

”No. I’m tired of going behind his back. Hell, I told him I’d be staying with friends for a couple days because one of their Dads died. I feel like such a bitch for lying to him.”

”That’s a fat load and you know it! You did all of this for him and if he’s half the man you think he is, he’ll love you even more for it.”

”Yeah, I guess you’re right. Still, I’ll tell him. The longer I put it off, the more it’s gonna bug me. I know he’ll be worried about what I have to do tonight but I have to do it.”

”That’s my partner.”

After the girls separated, Jasmine unlocked her front door and went inside to find her man on the couch.

”Babe?” Ben asked in confusion. “You’re home early. Is your friend okay?” Jasmine sighed and had a guilty look on her face.

”Sweetie…There was no friend.” She admitted.

”What? I don’t understand.”

“I have a lot to tell you.”

They sat down and Jasmine explained everything. Minus the sexfights, though. She would save that detail for later when she wasn’t still stressed about what she would have to do. Ben looked genuinely shocked and sad about knowing the whole story. Jasmine hugged him.

”I’m so sorry, honey.” She said, struggling to hold back tears. “I should’ve been honest with you. I should’ve considered your feelings on this. I…”

”Babe…” he said. “You put yourself through all of this for me and you think you have anything to apologize for?”

”But I lied to you and did things that put both of our lives in danger.”

”You didn’t lie to me. You just left me out of the loop so I wouldn’t worry while I was already dying. I really won the lottery of life the day I met you.”

”Oh, Ben…” She quietly cried into his shoulder.

”Just one more thing I have to do and then we can end this. We can finally be happy again…” She said.

”I know you’ll get through this. You’re tough as nails and the best girl a guy could ever ask for.”

They kissed briefly and spent the night making love before Jasmine had to get ready for the sting operation. Ben was sound asleep as she got dressed. She kissed his forehead for good luck before setting out. She felt like the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders. Now was the time for revenge. She wanted to put the monster who subjected her to all this grief behind bars and all of his accomplices. She had a look of pure determination on her face. ‘I’m coming for you, you piece of shit.’ she thought to herself.

She drove out to the rendezvous where Vanessa and Holly were waiting outside Randy’s unmarked van. She ogled their tight uniforms, jokingly wondering if they were out on patrol or on their way to a bachelor party. Holly went up and kissed her on the lips.

“Let’s save that for later, blondie.” Jasmine said. Holly pouted.

”Here’s everything you need.” Vanessa handed her an earpiece, which she put on and a tiny black camera, which she pinned on her black shirt, camouflaging it. She also handed Jasmine a few bills.

”What? This isn’t even half of what he asked for.” Jasmine said, confused.

”Exactly.” Vanessa said. “He’ll get angry and start threatening you, giving us all the evidence we need to put him away.”

Jasmine understood. The busty cops got back in the van and Jasmine walked to the alley where their meeting was scheduled to take place. She waited for about ten minutes…

”Hey…” A gruff voice said from behind.

“Ahh!” Jasmine yelped, startled. He wore a hat and trench coat. His skin was chalk white, his teeth yellow as earwax and hair all but non-existent.

”Keep your voice down…” he said as he ogled the vision of beauty before him. “Damn. I thought you sounded hot over the phone but in person you’re a real fine piece..” he tried to touch her only for Jasmine to slap his hand away.

”Keep your nasty-ass hands to yourself, pig! You know I’m a married woman anyway!”

”You’d be a widowed woman if not for me” he said in his grimy voice. “And I suggest you watch what you say, bitch. I know a certain someone who knows just how to break mouthy whores like you.” The idiot was playing right into their hands.

“Whatever. You got the cash?” Jasmine took out the money Vanessa gave her. The crook counted and immediately gained an angry look on his unpleasant face.

”Do you think I’m soma kinda dipshit?!” He asked rhetorically.

”Yes.” Jasmine said bluntly and without hesitation.

”Tell you what, bimbo. I’ll go easy on you.” He said sinisterly. “Since you love that husband of your’s so much, I think I can find another way for you to pay this debt.” Jasmine’s heart started to race as she began to put two and two together.

”C’mere…” he said as he grabbed Jasmine’s sleeve and tried to rip her clothes off.

”Fuck off, you little goblin!” she said as she slapped him.

”Ow! You ungrateful, fucking cunt!” He tried to go for her again and just then..

”Freeze! You’re under arrest!” Vanessa shouted as she and Holly drew their guns on the creep.

The coward immediately did as he was told, realizing that Jasmine set him up.

”Get on the ground, you handsy piece of shit!” Holly shouted as he did so and she cuffed him.

”He’ll crack like an egg. I can tell.” Jasmine said. “Nothing he won’t do to save his own ass.”

”You want in on this interrogation?” Vanessa asked.

“I’d love nothing more.”

”You conniving bitch!” He yelled.

”Shut it!” Holly said as she hauled him off to Randy’s car. Vanessa knocked and Randy opened up for Holly to shove him inside.

“They never learn, do they?” Randy asked sarcastically.

”Crooks get dumber all the time.” Vanessa added, flipping her brunette hair.

”Who do you work for, scumbag?” Jasmine asked firmly.

“Go fuck yourselves!” The crook shouted and then spat. Jasmine then grabbed his left pinky finger and snapped it like a twig, making him cry out in pain.

”That was just one finger. I’m a black belt. You do the math.” Jasmine threatened.

”This is some police brutality!” The crook said as she moaned over his injury!

”Nope. I’m not a cop. Just a good samaritan. Besides, like anyone’s gonna take your side on that after you tried to sexually assault me. Now talk!”

”I don’t work for anyone! I fly solo…” He lied.

”You’re awfully rich then.” Vanessa said, pointing out his lie. “How’d you get all that money to lend to her in the first place?”

”I stole it, bimbo. What do you think?”

“I think you have a couple hundred more bones for her to break and we might just accidentally turn off our suit cams in the next few seconds..”

The crook realized how pointless it was to keep being stubborn and that he’d get a reduced sentence for being honest. So, he just said fuck it and decided to spill the beans before he was subjected to anymore unnecessary pain.

“Sabrina Phillips.” He confessed.

”Who?” Holly asked.

”Sabrina Phillips. That’s her name.”

”A woman?” Jasmine asked. “And that billionaire philanthropist?”

”Maybe it’s a different Sabrina Phillips.” Holly proposed.

”Nah. She’s exactly the one you’re thinking of. I’m one of her debt collectors. This is how she gets people. She uses people in need cause she knows how desperate they are. She puts on a humanitarian facade but the woman is an ice cold bitch.”

”Isn’t she the owner of the same hotel we stayed at?” Randy asked.

“That’s her, yes.” Vanessa answered. “What else can you tell us about her?”

”She’s a sick fuck. If you can’t pay off her debt, she’ll have you kidnapped and sold into human trafficking. It’s how she gets her kicks while also reimbursing herself for her donations to charity.”

”I always found it odd how her money always seems to come back so fast.” Randy said.

”Why should we believe you?” Jasmine asked.

”I can contact her for you and set up a meeting. She usually asks those who can’t pay to meet so she can find another way. It’s how she lures her victims into a false sense of security.” The crook said.

“Do it.” Holly said.

”Phone’s in my pocket. She’s under the contact name “Boss”. Text her.” Vanessa reached into his pocket and took out his phone. She looked at the texts with “Boss” and analyzed them. She looked visibly disgusted at what she read. The last text from the night before read as follows:

Crook: She said she’ll steal that Ming vase from the museum tonight and that should be enough to pay the debt.

Boss: She performed better than expected. I think she’s getting a taste for this and might try to gip us. She’s a fine young thing anyway. Let’s kill two birds with one stone. Give her the stuff and bring her to me. I want to analyze her myself. I’m sure she’ll fetch a fine price.

“What does she mean by “the stuff?”” Vanessa asked.

”Chloroform.” The crook answered. “It’s in my other pocket. I was gonna use it on her just before you bitches got the jump on me.”

”You piece of…” Holly said.

”Relax, blondie. It’s over now.” Vanessa said. “All we have to do is trace this number and we’ll bury her over these messages. She’s done.”

”No.” Jasmine said. “She’s filthy rich. She has connections everywhere. We need something more. I say you send me to meet with her and we do this again. I’ll get her to confess to everything and I’ll get to look this evil cunt in the eye when I take her down.”

The others were all shocked by Jasmine’s suggestion. Vanessa, however, was also rather impressed, thinking she’d make a good cop someday.

“That’s ungodly risky…but it would be the best chance we’ve got of putting her away.” Vanessa said.

”She’s throwing a ball next week at the hotel. We can have the meeting there.” Randy suggested.

Vanessa went back to the phone and pretended to the crook, texting Sabrina:

Crook: Slight change of plans. She’s smarter than we thought. She’s asking to meet you in person. She doesn’t know who you are but I figured I should let you know before I try anything.

Boss: Oh, so our future merchandise has a brain, does she? Fine. Tell her to meet me at the ball next week up in the penthouse. I’ll enjoy our moneymaker for all she’s worth and then get her debt back and then some.

Vanessa and the others were repulsed. Jasmine was disturbed but more determined than ever to end this twisted bitch’s reign of terror once and for all. They waited a couple minutes so Sabrina wouldn’t get suspicious and then replied again.

Crook: She agreed to it. In the penthouse at 10:00 PM next week. Says she’ll do anything.

Boss: LOL. Oh, she’ll do more than she’ll ever know.

”You have no idea, bitch.” Jasmine said in a quiet, wrathful voice. “I’m taking you down.”

Boss: It’s on then. Been a while since we’ve had merchandise that came to us willingly. This should be fun.

”Jasmine…” Holly asked, showing uncharacteristic concern. “Are you sure you’re up for this?”

”Wouldn’t pass this up for the world.” Jasmine confirmed.

”You’re one brave lady.” Randy commented.

”That’s a weird way to say “suicidal”.” The crook said. Jasmine glared at him, making him shut up again.

”Alright then, next week it is.” Vanessa confirmed. Randy drove off with the crook and everyone prepared to leave. Jasmine began to walk away.

”Hey…” Vanessa said. Jasmine turned around.

”You’ve got some serious chops, girl.” Vanessa said. “I underestimated you.”

”Yeah, in more ways than one.” Jasmine said tauntingly. Vanessa brushed it off.

”We could use you on the force.”

”Nah. After this is all over, I want a stress free job. Just relax with my man for the rest of my life.”

”Well, you’ve earned it. Promise me you’ll take this psychotic cunt down…And a rematch at some point.”

”You’re on, slut.” Jasmine said before leaving. The beginning of the end was nigh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 6

Hi Yuri,

This part was more buildup with just a modicum of sex, but what a buildup it is! I assume Sabrina Phillips is another gorgeous, voluptuous, G-cup vixen and that her plans to "analyze" Jasmine, "enjoying the moneymaker for all she's worth" and "making her do more than she'll ever know" all involve having hot, hard, hostile sex with the raven-haired beauty! ;-)

The really great thing about this development is that Jasmine taking on Sabrina in an all-out sexfight will be the first time in this story that you will have two women matching up bodies who will genuinely hate and want to destroy each other. To date, all of the sexfights in the story have been pretty friendly, if competitive. But a good hate fight is always potentially very exciting!

I think you've got to figure out how to keep the Sabrina-Jasmine fight relatively private. It would not really work if there are a lot of cops listening in as the women go at each other. Maybe the penthouse can be extra-secure and have radio-jamming equipment?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to part 7!

I'm also enjoying the Vanessa-Jasmine rivalry. I think Jasmine is in for a hard time with Vanessa, once this caper is through.

Great work!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Yuri !
    What an amazing plot ! You have a very creative mind !
    That adding of Sabrina was great. It opens new doors...
    Like JB, I also like Vanessa-Jasmine relationship, i find it very hot and promising...
    Can't wait for part 7 !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

This part was more buildup with just a modicum of sex, but what a buildup it is! I assume Sabrina Phillips is another gorgeous, voluptuous, G-cup vixen and that her plans to "analyze" Jasmine, "enjoying the moneymaker for all she's worth" and "making her do more than she'll ever know" all involve having hot, hard, hostile sex with the raven-haired beauty! ;-)

The really great thing about this development is that Jasmine taking on Sabrina in an all-out sexfight will be the first time in this story that you will have two women matching up bodies who will genuinely hate and want to destroy each other. To date, all of the sexfights in the story have been pretty friendly, if competitive. But a good hate fight is always potentially very exciting!

I think you've got to figure out how to keep the Sabrina-Jasmine fight relatively private. It would not really work if there are a lot of cops listening in as the women go at each other. Maybe the penthouse can be extra-secure and have radio-jamming equipment?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to part 7!

I'm also enjoying the Vanessa-Jasmine rivalry. I think Jasmine is in for a hard time with Vanessa, once this caper is through.

Great work!

JB57
    Well, I wouldn’t say the last fights were friendly. Not extremely hostile but still pretty aggressive. Especially the last bit of the fourway where only Vanessa and Jasmine were left. You get everything else pretty spot on, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Yuri !
    What an amazing plot ! You have a very creative mind !
    That adding of Sabrina was great. It opens new doors...
    Like JB, I also like Vanessa-Jasmine relationship, i find it very hot and promising...
    Can't wait for part 7 !
    Yeah. Remember when I said that the story would go on longer than intended? This is what I was talking about. I was gonna have it end after the 2V2 match but just before I started writing that, this popped into my mind. I’m very thankful for it.

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

I can’t keep up with all the good conversations and stories on the board right now haha! It’s great.

Where to start...my goodness this has been such an amazing story. I'm so sorry for not commenting on each part, but your speed is putting me to shame. So, first off, again the story is just great. Motivations, descriptions, I could have read a whole chapter on Holly and Vanessa just molesting each other in the police building.

So the 2v2 fight was amazing, love the teams and how they moved and shifted around the room so much. The pairings were hot too, and I was so happy who ended up at the end. So, I THINK Vanessa is my favorite character and her and Jasmine's rivalry is also my fav, their anger, their hot/cold, and then the shower scene after their fight, the catty comments and the desperate desire for a rematch even though they are on friendly-ish terms now. I hope they go at it again, sequel or just a pretense. Hell, bring in Ben to enjoy the show if we have too.

Now Holly and Nicole are also fun because I love their chemistry. I want them to fight again because they seem far sluttier and might get up to more 'interesting' fights than their 'older' partners.

I'm so excited to see how Jasmine fairs and how hot Sabrina will be, along with how that match in a penthouse will go. You write the hate and desire mix really well. Then what is next for her and vanessa, or holly, or nicole. SO mcuh could happen. Aight, that's enough. Anyway, can't wait for more.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    I can’t keep up with all the good conversations and stories on the board right now haha! It’s great.

Where to start...my goodness this has been such an amazing story. I'm so sorry for not commenting on each part, but your speed is putting me to shame. So, first off, again the story is just great. Motivations, descriptions, I could have read a whole chapter on Holly and Vanessa just molesting each other in the police building.

So the 2v2 fight was amazing, love the teams and how they moved and shifted around the room so much. The pairings were hot too, and I was so happy who ended up at the end. So, I THINK Vanessa is my favorite character and her and Jasmine's rivalry is also my fav, their anger, their hot/cold, and then the shower scene after their fight, the catty comments and the desperate desire for a rematch even though they are on friendly-ish terms now. I hope they go at it again, sequel or just a pretense. ****, bring in Ben to enjoy the show if we have too.

Now Holly and Nicole are also fun because I love their chemistry. I want them to fight again because they seem far sluttier and might get up to more 'interesting' fights than their 'older' partners.

I'm so excited to see how Jasmine fairs and how hot Sabrina will be, along with how that match in a penthouse will go. You write the hate and desire mix really well. Then what is next for her and vanessa, or holly, or nicole. SO mcuh could happen. Aight, that's enough. Anyway, can't wait for more.
    So glad you’re enjoying it. Yeah, I definitely have something planned for Vanessa and Jasmine. Holly and Nicole too given that they’re much more fun-loving and pervier than their partners. As for Sabrina, well you’ll just have to wait and see. Trust me, I will give it everything I’ve got.