Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Titfighting and Sexfighting Videos... EVER

Hello, I?m a new member. I have been reading the forum for a while so I thought I?d finally make an account. Here are a few of my favorites!

California Wildcats: Dueling DDs 5, Bigger Badder Better, Don?t Say a Word, I know what you came for, The boss of cellblock D, Violent Love

JM Rolen: Work it out, Goldie/Kristal erotic duel, Shayne/Savanah sexfight, Sexfight Lesson

Napali: Bump and Grind, Milkmaids in Heat, Blondes can?t box, Misty gets a Summer off

Tribgirls: anything with Denise, Lucille or Kamilla

It is a shame it is so hard to find quality ?new? movies with any of the mentioned producers. JM Rolen probably is the best right now.

I have many others from these companies. I like a few others but these are probably my favorites from each. After looking at my favorites, if you have any recommendations that I should look at let me know. Thanks!

Hostboard Member
    Best Titfighting and Sexfighting Videos... EVER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just unearthed a copy of one of my favorite sexfights: Cockfight (Leather and Lace 009). It was filmed right at the beginning of the career of one of L&Ls favorites for a decade or so: a scrappy, pretty tomboy of a blonde named Candy. I would guess she is just emerging from her teens. She has challenged her friend Amy to a cock fight. Amy is a perfect match in body, age, and looks. Candy has straight long blonde hair. Amy's hair is long, curly, and brunette--also a mane. Candy's skin is quite white and Amy has a deep tan. Both are athletic and have some wrestling experience but it's basically an sexfight. Right at the beginning they are forcing one another's thighs open with their own thighs and aiming their crotches between one another's legs.

It is a strip fight: they begin in stocking feet and sleeveless, low-cut black, tight-fitting cocktail dresses. When they strip one another of these, they begin tit-fighting and clawing away stockings. At the end, nude, they strap on dildos and begin a rather clumsy fight with these but Candy does manage to make deep penetration and they both work up a mutual orgasm. Though the cockfight is more amusing (to then also), they do finally get into it and get turned on once Candy has sunk and anchored the dildo.

Although their moves and development of the action were acceptable, I think I was most taken by their equal beauty, fit and coordinated bodies, and the obvious enjoyment they were having in one another's body and in the fight. Candy had the edge in the latter but Amy overwhelmed her enough to make it feel equal. Although subsequently, I saw Candy in many videos, Amy never appeared again--to my disappointment.

There is still a download available for $35 or so on the L&L site. It's L&L 009 at the bottom of the page.

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/...b=1&so=descend

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Even though it's been well discussed on another thread I have to add another vote for this one:

http://www.jlist.com/product/DVDES325

Although it sadly looks like the other entries in the series are underwhelming, this one might just be the best sexfight video ever produced. It is amazingly well directed and even more amazingly well ACTED by two incredibly hot girls, and the execution of the plot does indeed match some of the better fiction we've seen on these boards. I made the mistake of skipping over the opening scenes to get to the "good parts" too often and I finally stumbled on the great set-up of the story: both of the women are shown sexually dominating and bullying submissive younger girls, one in the restroom (where the two dominant lesbians will later have their second encounter) and one in a locker room. Fresh from their dominating conquests, the two sexual bullies then run into each other on a stairwell, immediately taking a loathing to one another before they're forced to work together.

The only downside here (aside from the pixelation/censorship which I didn't find that bothersome) is the lack of subtitles to translate a nonstop stream of passionately-delivered challenges and trash talk--I would kill to know what these women are saying! It'll be a miracle if anything this good is ever produced again, and we certainly won't see it done in America I'm guessing. If some enterprising video producer just produced a shot-by-shot knockoff of this and got two actresses this hot and talented to pull it off we'd truly have a miracle...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That looks very promising. A shame I cannot find a link for a digital download.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi, can u add videoe please,thanks

Junior Hostboard Member filideano's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post
    Even though it's been well discussed on another thread I have to add another vote for this one:

Lesbian Battle vol. 3 -- Akari vs Hana

Although it sadly looks like the other entries in the series are underwhelming, this one might just be the best sexfight video ever produced. It is amazingly well directed and even more amazingly well ACTED by two incredibly hot girls, and the execution of the plot does indeed match some of the better fiction we've seen on these boards. I made the mistake of skipping over the opening scenes to get to the "good parts" too often and I finally stumbled on the great set-up of the story: both of the women are shown sexually dominating and bullying submissive younger girls, one in the restroom (where the two dominant lesbians will later have their second encounter) and one in a locker room. Fresh from their dominating conquests, the two sexual bullies then run into each other on a stairwell, immediately taking a loathing to one another before they're forced to work together.

The only downside here (aside from the pixelation/censorship which I didn't find that bothersome) is the lack of subtitles to translate a nonstop stream of passionately-delivered challenges and trash talk--I would kill to know what these women are saying! It'll be a miracle if anything this good is ever produced again, and we certainly won't see it done in America I'm guessing. If some enterprising video producer just produced a shot-by-shot knockoff of this and got two actresses this hot and talented to pull it off we'd truly have a miracle...
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/X5...-325.part1.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/HM...-325.part2.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/Rz...-325.part3.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/JB...-325.part4.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/A3...-325.part5.rar

UploadStore - Easy way to share your files

Get DVDES-325.part1.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part2.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part3.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part4.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part5.rar on Wupload.com

Junior Hostboard Member filideano's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton View Post

Lesbian Battle vol. 3 -- Akari vs Hana

http://www.uploadstation.com/file/X5...-325.part1.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/HM...-325.part2.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/Rz...-325.part3.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/JB...-325.part4.rar
    http://www.uploadstation.com/file/A3...-325.part5.rar

Get DVDES-325.part1.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part2.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part3.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part4.rar on Wupload.com
    Get DVDES-325.part5.rar on Wupload.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like it but were can i download it ?

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Hey, everyone. Basically, this topic is where I will list the BEST Titfighting and Sexfighting videos. I know it's all opinion, but hey, I'm trying! Okay, here goes!

Chickfight.com
    CF20 - Sasha vs. Monique
    CF33 - Mishell vs. Jessie
    CF35 - Veronika vs. Alissa

California Wildcats
    Wild Things - Nadege vs. Amy O
    Loss by Ecstasy - Teanna Kai vs. Jana Cova
    Violent Love
    Cyberheat

ECNWC
    ECNWC #30
    ECNWC #29

Tanya Kicks
    Duel at Dawn - Demi vs. Steele Rose

------------------------------
    If you would like a video added to the list, please reply and I will add it!
    ------------------------------

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 12:44 PM: Message edited by: XP ]</font>