Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
Great minds post alike Yuri, it was fun being able to read yours as I posted as well, the board is feasting! Keep the cop and robbers coming, I can’t wait to read more of those. Dont’ worry as well, Amber will be blonde in pretty much every story I use her in…I don’t plan on writing more than one story when they are older, and that will be very Maggie focused honestly), I didn’t want to keep the whole ‘are they gonna break up this time!?’ Like nah, they can still fight, and be on opposite sides, but will be together. It’s also gonna shift away from them a bit, like they will obviously be in it, and have matches but the other girls will be more of the main characters. (if that makes sense) But who knows maybe I won’t lol. I always seem to go back to Maggie and Amber.

Canary- Hahahah, it was dumb long though. Won’t be another like this for a while.

Giannis- l hope so, but we will see.

JB- Yeah, I agree, Maggie losing is rough because I don’t like making my fav girl lose (though I do it a lot lol) but it does give her more drive to go at it! Glad the **** fight felt fresh, I tried to make it as interesting and hot as possible without it getting confusing to who was where and such. I’ll message about the progress on some of the stories, but yeah! Cold Chill is on it’s way. Your new story with the Succubus def got me back into the mindset to write that one.
Stories focusing on the other girls is a great idea.