Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: A Wild Night Part 7: Last Woman Standing

Damn! What did I just read. That was one hell of a ride, so many moving pieces, the flow, the scenarios, it was all done to perfection.

You ended the "are they going to breakup again" theme in the most beautiful and interesting way. It's always good when you are like "wtf" when you are reading, that was me with the time jump, a feeling you only get when you read it the first time, and for that I thank you.

A story that is not for everyone based on your interest, what can be considered a plot heavy story, and very long story may turn some away, but you won't regret making the commitment into reading all of this.

Midway I was thinking that the epilogue was going to be a jump to get teased with the girls from the other bar, hence why I got my ankles broken with Mommy Reynolds.

I'll save the rest of my comments for Yuri's section with the wishlist, there is a lot to break down.

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

That was an incredible ending to the orgy story (or the series maybe?). They way you juggled so many characters was beautiful. It felt like everyone got a resolution to their stories going into this orgy.

I can kinda understand why some people are upset at the final outcome but I feel it's this particular story coming full circle. Maggie was exhausted (honestly I thought she might lose sooner with all the matchups going on) and this last duel have the stakes that would have pushed. As for Amber, it's kind of a fitting conclusion to her possessive streak to compromise and understand Maggie in the end.

The 10 years later stuff caught me off guard. Surprised they had a kid but that definitely leaves the door open for some interesting stuff if you ever want to revisit the 10 years later part. There were so many things being set up in this story that goig 10 years forward genuinely surprised me.

As for everyone else.... I have a bunch of thoughts about other thing but I have to read the story again, so maybe I'll comment again...

PS: -That Marissa tease at the end has me curious. I have an idea but it could be anyone..
    - As for relationships, I trust your writing. It's always a fun read
    - Sorry, if this was a little long. I had a lot of thoughts and I still think I missed something.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Don’t worry. The series will go on. My personal favorite part was Maggie, Jenny and Sylvia all licking Natalie at the same time. When Jenny came in, I expected her to start licking Sylvia to even the odds but nope. She went for Natalie instead. That was so hot. I almost felt sorry for Natalie getting triple-teamed like that.

Junior Hostboard Member FanForAll's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I can say is, amazing. Beautifully done writing different scenarios happening at the same time while keeping it fresh. On a side note, are you going to be writing the Maggie vs. Marissa match? It's one of the fights I've been looking forward to the most.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Hi K.o.F !
    (F means “feelings” here ! L.O.L . Explanation a few lines later )

Sorry for the delay to write my review. I consider myself as one of the devoted fans and readers of your stories. But this time I read again all the 4 parts of the story I had read before and then I read parts 5, 6, 7.

Finally, all 7 parts are hot, not always the same way. Other are erotic stories of top quality. They have hot erotic scenes of top quality (either these scenes fit my personal taste or not). Other chapters (chapter 7 is the best example but it is not the only one) also have hot erotic scenes BUT they also have something more, something you are a grandmaster to describe : FEELINGS !! It has some VERY emotional scenes !!

Particularly the last scenes…

Let me tell you something King. Let’s say that you censor all the erotic scenes from all this Amber-Maggie story; I mean from the very beginning, when Maggie met Amber at the library and they had their first sexfight, till the end, in chapter 7 of this story.

What is the rest if you repeal (withdraw) all the hot erotic scenes ? It is a PERFECT LOVE STORY between two women, a story that can be in a series of books, or in 2-3 movies, or in a TV series !!
    This is not a compliment, I believe it !!

Yes as a reader of sexfight stories I liked it. I turned hot... As it is now, it is a perfect sexfight story written for us, the fans of them.

As it may be, after you withdraw most of the erotic scernes, then millions of people may read it or watch it. They will like it, most of them, I bet !
    It is a TOP story one way or the other !

If this is not the definition of a VERY talented writer… I do not know what it is…
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 7th, 2022 at 05:37 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Congrats to King for a fantastic series!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Response time! Sorry it took so long.

Eights! I have sent you the message on Pix

Ultimate! Thank you for the comment and I love the lengh. Yeah, I get people are upset too. I think the 10 year thing was a bit of like, how would they go forward, and yeah, i just think it fits.
    I was interested in Maggie and Amber being the last two for awhile, though I don’t know how well it worked. The Marissa tease was exactly that, it could be ANYONE! I’m interested to know who you think it is. But yeah, thanks again and so glad you enjoyed it.

Demba- Yeah, the ending was a plan to FINALLY get them fully togehter. Now I can focus on the dangerous Bianca and the new redhead in Riley. It's true, it is a very plot heavy story but thankfully you and others ahve commited to reading it which makes it more fun for me. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and don't worry the other bar girl's arn't done. They might be together in 10 years but the road is not a smooth one with all thier rivals hunting them lol.

Yuri- Yeah, the triple team was a fun one to write and imagine. I wanted to make more 4 way scenes but ended up saving a lot of the positions and such for a different story.

FanForAll- Thanks! Yes! Maggie vs Marissa is actually the closest story I have done. Don’t know if it will be finished first, but it will get done. It’s a pretty big continuation of the start of the fight we say here. Their back and forth is really fun, but I’m sure it will be a ‘playful’ fight.

Giannis- Thank you! You are one of the best fans! Thank you for the comment, I’m so glad you enjoyed the erotic but also the story. It’s hard cause it is a sexfight story and that’s what people are here to read, but I really enjoyed going into their minds and relationship. There were a lot of scenes I cut, mainly in a different not released story of when they were starting to get close between I think Final grade and professional. Like it makes more sense why Maggie goes from I hate this punk bitch, to ok, i might have feelings for this punk bitch. I did a glimpse of them in the Gala story but there are a lot I cut.
    LONG STORY SHORT- Thank you, I’m so glad you enjoyed it and the side fun with Maggie and Amber.

Anubisx! Thank you so much. Will need to catch up with ya soon.

Now the only hard part is what is next. I need to finish Home Invader…and Cold Chill 2….plus Perfect Ingreident 2…I want to do another messy story. And that DAMN ski story. One day….

OK! Catch yall later.

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I'm very disappointed by most of you... How could you not rejoice by Amber's long awaited supremacy!

Joke aside I was fine with whoever would have won, but since I'm an Amber (and Bianca to be)fanboy, happy with it.

I noticed that it is often precised in the stories how the women are "equally matched", with this axiom, we could say that every woman would have a 50% winrate against every other woman. So the winner isn't really important, unless it's part of the story to elevate one upon the other for the long term character developpment.
    So in the case of "A Wild Night" it does make sense to me that Amber won against Maggie since it seems Maggie had the upper hand in their latest duels.

Although I love the characters being equally matched, if I had to paint my own characters, I would make them "equally distinct":
    Like in a rock paper scissor, every option has a 1/3 chance of wining. That doesn't mean that one is better, but some options do have better affinities with others.
    In the case of erotic fights, I could imagine something like: Bianca is a woman who gets off being brutal and dominant, while let's say, Maggie has a tendancy for being spanked. This would give Bianca a general advantage (not definitve though, a bit like Amber did win the fight: strategy)

Anyways, it was a great read as always on this forum, the 10 years thing gave me a mini heart attack, but I rest reassured that Bianca will get her chance to shine like the bad ***** she is and kick some ***

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Always happy to find a future member of the humble church of Bianca, we have free pizza on Friday's.

Yeah, I try to ignore who wins and losses for the most part, it is hard to be caught up on the power rankings based on previous performances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12