Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Brandi's Opus Chapter 26

Dear Hostboard friends,

With a new post by both JB and Rivals_Rpature, this is a bit unnerving. But here I go, into the breach.

I actually had not planned to get Chancellor Dominique into the fray, but when it was mentioned/suggested by a few of you, the idea became more and more intriguing. So, here’s another short, but hopefully, exciting chapter, written to satisfy some of your curiosities and mine too. I hope you will enjoy it.

AP

BRANDI’S OPUS, CHAPTER 26

DOMINIQUE GETS A “TASTE OF HEAVEN”

For the second time in less than a week, Brandi knocked on Chancellor Marie Dominique’s office door.

“Come in, Brandi, come in!” said Dominique in a sing-song voice.

Brandi wasn’t sure what to make of this good natured greeting, but she dutifully took her seat in the visitor’s chair across from Dominique. Damn uncomfortable thing, she thought as she tried to arrange her body to achieve a modicum of comfort. It was clearly an exercise in futility. The chancellor assessed the situation.

“You know what? Too many people have complained about that chair. I’m going to have to replace it. But for now, let’s go sit in the comfortable chairs.”

Dominique gestured to an area of her office that had been appointed with a coffee table and two plush armchairs. It was an area clearly meant for more intimate conversation. The student eagerly moved to the more non-threatening area and sat down, leaving the more luxurious looking chair for Dominique. But, before any conversation took place…

“Can I offer you a cup of coffee? I just brewed it.”
    “Absolutely!” Brandi giggled. Clearly the chancellor had taken her words seriously at their last meeting.
    “Let me guess…one cream and two sugar.”
    “Correct! And don’t forget, one black coffee for yourself.”

Sister Marie Dominique smiled at the young student with genuine affection, then moved to the coffee machine and efficiently prepared two personalized WCCW mugs of fresh French roast coffee. She placed them appropriately on the coffee table and sat down, again smiling at Brandi, who quickly sampled today’s offering.

“Oh my, Chancellor! This is so much better than the last batch.”
    “Glad you like it, Brandi.”

But Brandi did not want to get lost in too many pleasantries.

“What’s on your mind, sister? Why was I called back here?”
    “OK, then…directness…” the Chancellor noted as she got comfortable in her chair.
    “I think that works best, at least for you and me.”
    “You mean, when it works in your favor; when I’m the one being blunt.”
    “I don’t understand.”
    “You withheld a lot of information on your last visit, young lady. And it was information that would have been helpful to me…information that you could have shared without harming anyone.”
    “But…I…”

Dominique stopped her with the raised hand.

“Relax, Brandi. Everything has been sorted out; everything has been dealt with. And, despite the fact that you acted almost completely without discretion, you are off the hook. Julia came by and told me everything that happened. And, I might add, she has been put on probation for the rest of the semester.”
    “Well, I’ll be damned. The girl found a shred of integrity.”
    “Yes, clearly it wasn’t easy for her.”
    “I always knew that, underneath that prep school facade there was a decent human waiting to get out.” Brandi’s irony registered with the Chancellor.
    “Now that’s funny, that’s my take on her too.”

The two women giggled, then the Chancellor became serious.
    “I want to express something to you, dear Brandi. This is ‘off the record,’ OK?”
    “Uhh…sure,” Brandi said, warily.

Dominique looked deeply into Brandi’s eyes, as if trying to see her soul. This made Brandi feel uncomfortable, or perhaps a bit stimulated. She was uncertain.

“What you did was wrong…fighting Julia…it’s against the college rules and it’s an offense worthy of at least a temporary suspension, or probation. Not to mention that it was an ugly thing to do!”
    “But…”
    “No buts, Brandi. It was wrong; you were wrong.”

The student looked down at the floor out of guilt. Then looked up to speak in her defense.
    “What she did to poor Ursula was wrong too, sister. I was just so mad…I had to…”

Dominique again cut her off. “STOP! Let me finish.”

Brandi went silent again.

“It was a horrible thing to do, but I can’t help admiring you for doing it.”
    “Really?”
    “Coming to Ursula’s defense was noble, Brandi.”
    “Thank you, chancellor.
    “And it will never happen again. Do I make myself clear?
    “Yes, you do. It won’t happen again.”
    “And this conversation is just between you and me.”
    “I understand.” But Brandi looked puzzled.
    “What’s wrong?” asked the chancellor.
    “I have a question…what would you have done, Dominique?”
    Without a split second hesitation, the chancellor replied, “I’d have smacked the ever lovin’ shit out of that bitch!”
    “I thought so.”
    “But I wouldn’t have fractured her ribs!” Dominique was quick to point out.
    “Well, that just kind of happened in the course of the fight. I didn’t mean to do it. And I’m really sorry it happened.”
    “So, then, understanding the potential problems that could arise from rib fractures, you took Julia to the Urgent Care center for treatment.”
    “Exactly!”
    “But what about Ursula? How did that come about?”
    “I was walking across the soccer field and I saw her lying on the ground, beaten. If I had only gotten there five minutes earlier, maybe I could have stopped them from hurting her.”

As she gazed at the student, Dominique sighed. She could feel her heart rate quicken. Was she slowly becoming enamored with this beautiful and very special young woman? Be careful, Dominique, she told herself in her mind. And then…

“Thank you for coming in, Brandi. You’re free to go.”

This abrupt dismissal was necessary for the chancellor’s benefit. Otherwise, she might have said or, worse, done something unbecoming a nun of her status. This little tidbit was not lost on Brandi. She took two more final sips of her coffee and rose to leave.

“The coffee was delicious, Dominique…and the chat was enlightening.”
    “You’re welcome to stop by for coffee and conversation anytime, dear Brandi…just give me a few minutes notice, so I can throw out the battery acid and make a fresh pot.”

Brandi Sara Knowlton laughed out loud then turned to walk to the office door, knowing for certain that there was a pair of sanctified eyes glued to her shapely ass. Right at the door, she stopped and turned to the chancellor.

“By the way, Dominique, to answer the question that’s burning in your mind, yes, Julia and I did tear each other’s clothes off and we did indeed fight naked for a good portion of the fight.”

Dominique audibly gasped. Brandi left. On the other side of the office door, Brandi smiled and thought to herself “that wasn’t really necessary, but damn it felt good.”

Early Wednesday evening, WCCW gym…

Brandi finished her workout on the elliptical machine, towel dried her face and neck, then went to her locker. As was typical for a Wednesday evening, she was the only student at the gym. She never quite understood this, but she relished the privacy. She moved to her locker where she stripped down and proceeded to the showers. With a mind devoid of any weighty thoughts, she enjoyed the sultry languor of hot water caressing her body. But the momentary respite was shortly interrupted.

“Hello, Brandi,” came the lilting voice of the naked woman who opened up the shower right next to her. She also moaned with pleasure as the hot water pelted her neck and shoulders.

“Ummm…” she moaned. “You look surprised to see me.”
    “Well, honestly, who are you?”

The attractive woman turned to offer her a full frontal view. Brandi wiped away the shower water from her eyes. She took a second to asses the body that was clearly being put on display for her. It was quite an attractive body. Brandi recognized it as a slightly older body that was still firm and quite sexy. The woman stood about five feet four inches tall. Her hair was once dark brown or black, but now had some rather alluring streaks of grey. The stomach was tight but had a small pouch. The breasts were firm and likely C cups. The nipples were lovely and perfectly round. It appeared that the woman had never suckled an infant. The woman then moved uncomfortably close, making certain that Brandi could see her pretty face. Brandi’s heart began to beat rather fast once the process of recognition hit her.

“CHANCELLOR DOMINIQUE!!!” Brandi cried out. “Oh! Oh! Oh shit!!!” said the startled student.

Brandi was then completely overwhelmed. She felt her body being pushed powerfully until her back splatted up against the cold tile of the shower walls. Dominique glared into her eyes, then vanished from sight. But her presence was quickly reasserted as the chancellor buried her face deep in Brandi’s silken thighs. She barely had time to recapture her breath from being slammed into the wall before she felt the presence of a slick and highly skilled tongue lapping her labia. She cried out in deep shock and pleasure as the meaty tongue split her pussy, located her clitoris and got down to serious business. With an almost ravenous appetite, Dominique lapped, stroked and tongued the most exquisite pussy that she could ever remember lapping, stroking and tonguing. Brandi recognized the expertise of the fleshy muscle that was lapping her juices. The pleasure was maddening.

“Dominique!!! Stop!!!”
    “Oh shut the fuck up, Brandi.” Dominique ordered. Then she got back to work.
    “Yes, ma’am,” the student sheepishly replied. Brandi felt her rock hard girl cock being lapped and sucked like never before. The obvious danger of this oral attack on her womanhood kept running through her mind. What if someone walked in? But the enjoyment was so profound that she couldn’t bring herself to end it.

In a matter of minutes, Brandi Sara Knowlton screamed at the top of her lungs as cum gushed from her cunt. Her body went limp. If not for the shower wall, she would have been on the floor quivering with the consistency of jello. She then watched, dumbfounded, as the chancellor of Westlake Christian College for Women stood up and buried her face directly under the shower head in order to rinse Brandi’s copious sex fluids away. The stupefied student then watched in disbelief as the head of the college looked at her and remarked casually.

“Wow! I haven’t tasted a pussy that delectable in years.”

The chancellor of the college then moved in close. Her eyes burned into Brandi’s. For a a few brief seconds, her nipples scraped in full contact with the student’s youthful pair.

“This never happened. Do I make myself clear?”
    “Yes, Dominique. Crystal clear.”

Then she turned to walk out.
    “Have a nice evening, Brandi.”

It took Brandi a good ten minutes to recover from the erotic attack that had just been laid on her. Alone, in front of her locker, she slowly dressed, and then returned home, still in stunned silence.

~To be continued~

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Brandi's Opus Chapter 26

Excellent !

Brilliantly written, a parade of hot scenes, humor and witty dialogues.

If i guess right, the shower scene was only a prologue, a warmup for the upcoming tribbing s3xfight between Brandi and Dominique...

In that case, I can hardly wait for the next tribbing masterpiece of your so talented pen !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

A tease at what’s to come. I like it.

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's Opus Chapter 26

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Excellent !

Brilliantly written, a parade of hot scenes, humor and witty dialogues.

If i guess right, the shower scene was only a prologue, a warmup for the upcoming tribbing s3xfight between Brandi and Dominique...

In that case, I can hardly wait for the next tribbing masterpiece of your so talented pen !
    Giannis,

Thank you my friend. I hope that all is well with you.

A Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Red face Re: Brandi's Opus Chapter 26

Just....WOW!!

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

And a worthy dive into the breach it was! Sexy, fun and a great tease. Looking forward to see where this goes!

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's Opus Chapter 26

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    And a worthy dive into the breach it was! Sexy, fun and a great tease. Looking forward to see where this goes!
    Thanks King! I haven't quite figured out what to do with a clearly "hot to trot" college chancellor just yet. Something will come up I'm sure. Always good to hear from you and I hope all is well with you.

AP