Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen -by JB57

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks very much, Elza! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I enjoyed writing it.

Currently, I've got two different stories on the go. One is another Neverwhere story featuring Allanar (from Duranna) and the Red Queen, Kil. I've written two parts of that but I don't plan to post it until it is done.

The second is one I've just started and am pretty excited about. It's a sequel to Anubisx's great, recent story "Of Swords and Sex." I'm writing this with Anubis' blessing. I hope to make some progress on that over the next little while.

Other than that, I've got the story that shall not be named and a new Latischa story on the back burner. I'm also contemplating another story taking place in the Kris universe, though not necessarily featuring her.

I won't be doing any more four-way fights for a while, but I really appreciate that this story was so appreciated. It was fun to write and it got me back to the Cavewomen as well as Inge/Conchita, who are always a treat. Now that I've introduced the portals and the concept of cross time and space sexual warfare, all sorts of new possibilities have presented themselves. However, again, I won't be going much with this for a while.

JB
    That’s great to hear. It would be really cool to see more from the Kris universe. The first series I read in full on this site. As for me, I’m working on Part 12 of Lusty Lives, which will be the final part. Then, I’ve got two stories planned afterwards, one of which will be a sequel to Cops and Robbers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

dear jb57, i love your stories so much. i can't wait to read the sequel of wife vs waitress, 7year bitch......i check this page everyday to hope i can read your sequel.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Great to hear, that's exciting! I'm not super familiar with all the stories you mentioned (and not sure which one shouldn't be named) but if it comes from you I'm sure it'll be a great read.

Yeah, I totally understand wanting to lay off fourways for a while. As amazing as they are (and I've loved all your multi-way stories) I can definitely appreciate that they're demanding to write.

Although as I read through your reply I suddenly wondered what it would be like to read a massive sexfight orgy in your style. Especially the term "sexual warfare". Maybe two enemy Amazonian armies facing off using their cunts, or rival Olympians pitting their bodies against each other after their event gets cancelled or ends in a draw. Like two water polo teams facing off in the locker rooms after they tie for gold - a sea of writhing, moaning bodies as 14 women match up cunt to cunt. I know you like to focus on personality clashes and really get inside women's heads, so maybe it focuses on the two team captains/generals as they both try to lead their side to victory. That'd be so damn hot.

Anywho just a thought 😅

Thanks very much, Elza! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I enjoyed writing it.

Currently, I've got two different stories on the go. One is another Neverwhere story featuring Allanar (from Duranna) and the Red Queen, Kil. I've written two parts of that but I don't plan to post it until it is done.

The second is one I've just started and am pretty excited about. It's a sequel to Anubisx's great, recent story "Of Swords and Sex." I'm writing this with Anubis' blessing. I hope to make some progress on that over the next little while.

Other than that, I've got the story that shall not be named and a new Latischa story on the back burner. I'm also contemplating another story taking place in the Kris universe, though not necessarily featuring her.

I won't be doing any more four-way fights for a while, but I really appreciate that this story was so appreciated. It was fun to write and it got me back to the Cavewomen as well as Inge/Conchita, who are always a treat. Now that I've introduced the portals and the concept of cross time and space sexual warfare, all sorts of new possibilities have presented themselves. However, again, I won't be going much with this for a while.

JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi Elza,

Rival's Rapture's website has my complete story collection under appropriate subheadings. You can check out the Neverwhere/Duranna stories there. The "Of Swords and Sex" story by Anubis was up on the board just recently but it builds on/completes a story started by Corrina Sexton more than 20 years ago.

The story that shall not be named - well, I won't name it, but it's been my albatross for years now! I've made a little progress but I keep stalling.

Thanks for the ideas!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I am sure you will finish it one day. But only post what you think is a satisfying for you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Hahaha, all good. No worries!

Speaking of ideas, I had one today.

How about an ejaculation fight, where two women are competing to flood each other's womb with their own fluid?

Often in your stories I've read of them trying to "suck" the other woman's orgasm out of them, but what if it were reversed? Both of them tryna make the other take it, instead? Both of them gushing and gushing, trying to fill the other up more than they're being filled, their fluids shooting back and forth between them so hard they can't even tell whose is whose.

It'd also be hot if there's a supernatural element to it as well. Like maybe they've both taken a virility potion, and they're both trying to impregnate the other. That could be fucking hot, especially if they both end up breeding each other.

I could 100% see this between Inge and Conchita, ughhhh.

Just a filthy idea I had 😜

Hi Elza,

Rival's Rapture's website has my complete story collection under appropriate subheadings. You can check out the Neverwhere/Duranna stories there. The "Of Swords and Sex" story by Anubis was up on the board just recently but it builds on/completes a story started by Corrina Sexton more than 20 years ago.

The story that shall not be named - well, I won't name it, but it's been my albatross for years now! I've made a little progress but I keep stalling.

Thanks for the ideas!

JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    Hahaha, all good. No worries!

Speaking of ideas, I had one today.

How about an ejaculation fight, where two women are competing to flood each other's womb with their own fluid?

Often in your stories I've read of them trying to "suck" the other woman's orgasm out of them, but what if it were reversed? Both of them tryna make the other take it, instead? Both of them gushing and gushing, trying to fill the other up more than they're being filled, their fluids shooting back and forth between them so hard they can't even tell whose is whose.

It'd also be hot if there's a supernatural element to it as well. Like maybe they've both taken a virility potion, and they're both trying to impregnate the other. That could be fucking hot, especially if they both end up breeding each other.

I could 100% see this between Inge and Conchita, ughhhh.

Just a filthy idea I had 😜

Wow That's Great Story And Idea..

Hope JB Will Be Writing Soon Your Ideas..

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Someday, I really should make a list of your top ten best stories/series. It would be a very hard list to make, though

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

The number of times I've come back to read this is unhealthy 😅

💦💦💦

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456