Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen -by JB57

A little late to the discussion but after rereading the published parts thus far I find a question going around in my head that Inge had thought up early in the second part, "what if Conchita had sided against Inge against another woman?". While I doubt Conchita would do so if anything other than pride was at stake (control of the forest for an example) but it's still a fun question to put forth and I think it would be fun to see who other folks would want to be the other woman be, especially since with this story now it seems all of the JB57 extended universe is fair game .

Other than that, absolutely loving this story so far. Conchita really seems to be the MVP so far and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Caporegime View Post
    A little late to the discussion but after rereading the published parts thus far I find a question going around in my head that Inge had thought up early in the second part, "what if Conchita had sided against Inge against another woman?". While I doubt Conchita would do so if anything other than pride was at stake (control of the forest for an example) but it's still a fun question to put forth and I think it would be fun to see who other folks would want to be the other woman be, especially since with this story now it seems all of the JB57 extended universe is fair game .

Other than that, absolutely loving this story so far. Conchita really seems to be the MVP so far and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Thanks. Interesting question, but the teams are pretty much set for this battle. Inge and Conchita are doing this to satisfy their own lust and that of the goddess!

The next (and hopefully final) part of the story is well underway and should be up within the next week.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Sorry, I've stalled a bit on this story, but I still hope to have it done by the end of the week. I've written about ten pages for the last part, but it was taking too long to get it done. So, I've split it in two. I'll post what I have here, just so some of you who are waiting eagerly don't have to wait any longer!

More to come soon!

JB

Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen, Part VI

After several minutes, Conchita sat up. Tana was unconscious beside her, Inge and Rakara were unconscious a few meters away. The dark-haired jungle goddess felt the sexual power growing within her tight cunt and hot tits. She smiled with pleasure as she took in the sumptuous buffet of female pulchritude laid out before her. So many twats and tits to eat and suck and fuck, so little time…

Conchita considered mounting Tana and fucking the blonde again, just riding the bitch until her twat gave out and she was sexually destroyed and completely conquered by Conchita’s superior cunt. She considered going down on the woman in a 69, giving the bitch the chance to eat Conchita’s juicy pussy even as Conchita devoured her. However, she decided that she wanted another go at the redhead, Rakara. Rakara had fought her to a standstill; Conchita wanted to make it clear which of them was the better woman. Moreover, she knew that Inge wanted to avenge her defeat at Tana’s cunt.

Conchita got to her feet, her luscious body dripping sweat and other juices. The humid heat of the jungle sat heavily on her voluptuous flesh and made the intensity of the sexual combat even greater. She made her way over to where Inge and Rakara lay twined around the other. She kneeled down and wrapped Inge’s thick, golden hair around her hand, then twisted the blonde’s head up and shoved her tongue down Inge’s mouth. The blonde jungle woman came awake with a startled grunt. She instantly, instinctively began kissing back, pushing herself up. Conchita rose with her and, for a few moments, the jungle goddesses locked together, Conchita pushed hard into Inge’s side, her tits squashing into Inge’s side-boob, their mouths and throats working as they sucked spit. Gasping, Inge broke the kiss.

“You bitch,” the blonde whispered, her libido fully recharged. A string of spit connected her lips to Conchita’s.

“I want to finish off this fucking redhead,” Conchita murmured. “I’ve left the blonde for you.”

Inge glanced at Tana and smiled. “I take it back. You’re not as much of a bitch as I thought.”

The jungle queens smiled at each other and kissed again, taking a moment to suck each other’s tongue. Inge rose to her feet, getting off of Rakara, and walked to Tana, her wide hips swaying seductively, her perfect ass flexing. She was going to enjoy making the other blonde pay for her earlier defeat.

Conchita watched Inge’s hips and ass as her rival walked away. She licked her lips. She made a mental note to sink her teeth into that delicious ass sometime over the next day. She turned her attention to Rakara. The redhead was just starting to waken.

Conchita stretched out beside the gorgeous cavewoman, then rolled on top of the redhead’s incredible body. She shivered with pleasure as her naked flesh melded to Rakara’s nude body. God, Conchita thought, I am going to enjoy fucking this whore blind.
    Conchita forced Rakara’s wet legs apart with her muscular thighs, even as her heavy tits settled onto the redhead’s equally huge, dense pair of glands. The women’s bellies slapped, flat to flat. Conchita slipped her hands under Rakara’s body and grabbed the woman’s round, taut ass. She sank her fingers into the thick meat and carefully pushed her throbbing pudenda down onto Rakara’s slick fuckmeat. Conchita’s swollen clit slid deep into the cavewoman’s tight, wet twat and ploughed up her fuck trough until it licked the underside of Rakara’s pulsing clit. Both women shuddered with the sudden flare of intense pleasure. Conchita moved her hips from side to side, deliberately tangling the thick black curls of her cunt bush with Rakara’s flaming red fur. She hissed with delight as she felt their bushes twine and knot, the coarse hair tangling and pulling.

“Fuck, oh fuck…,” Rakara moaned, twisting her hips. She ground her clit back against the invader. Conchita smiled, panting with pleasure. She forced her mouth onto the redhead’s mouth, driving her tongue into Rakara even as her clit pinned the other woman’s throbbing sex horn, sending shocks of electricity through both women’s slowly wriggling bodies.

Rakara regained full consciousness, finally aware of what was happening. She groaned deep in their locked mouths, she filled her hands with Conchita’s flexing ass and pulled the raven-haired beauty deeper onto her. The women kissed savagely, their tongues struggling, spit sloshing back and forth, as their bodies moved in unison, writhing and undulating, flesh pressing and burning against flesh.

Their grunts and moans became higher and more desperate as they fucked each other relentlessly. They broke the kiss and gasped and panted in the other’s gorgeous face. Rakara bit Conchita on her jaw and neck. Conchita eagerly returned the bite and slipped a finger up the redhead’s tight anus as further stimulation. Rakara groaned and shoved both of her index fingers up Conchita’s perfect tight asshole. The women bit each other in passion as they wriggled in bliss, their throbbing clits filling their bodies, making them feel like they were merging into one.

“You dirty cunt,” Conchita whispered in her foe’s ear.

“Fuck you, cuntlicker,” Rakara moaned.

“I am going to make you lick my cunt, you dirty little slut,” Conchita gasped. “I’m going to cum all over your face and make you suck it out.”

“Little whore,” Rakara replied. “I’ll make you suck my twat…”

The women’s mouths locked again and their asses moved in a serpentine, undulating movement as they rode each other mercilessly. Hot, hard clits stroked and stroked, heavy, thick tits rolled and crushed and ground against taut titflesh, beautifully muscled abdomens rippled and slapped. The fuckfighting women’s muffled groans grew higher and louder as the pleasure within their grinding pussies grew more and more unbearable.

While Conchita turned her attention to fucking Rakara down, Inge advanced on Tana. The bronze, blonde, beautiful cavewoman was still unconscious, splayed out on the ground. Inge smiled viciously, then dropped to her knees between Tana’s slightly spread legs. Inge bent low, her heart-shaped ass in the air, and put her nose only millimeters above Tana’s cum-soaked cunt and thick, blonde bush. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the exquisite, intoxicating scent of fully aroused pussy. She licked Tana’s fuck slit, sliding her tongue over the smooth pussy lips, then scooping in just enough to lap up some of the creamy cum.

Tana stirred and groaned. Inge decided not to give up her advantage. She sat up, grabbed Tana’s muscular left leg and lifted it to her shoulder. Inge swung her right leg over Tana’s hip, so that the two blonde goddesses’ perfect bodies fit into the fork of their long legs, like mating scissors. Inge pinned Tana’s leg to her chest, holding it between her two massive tits, and slid her juicy, wet twat on top of Tana’s succulent fuckmeat. Inge smiled in anticipation. Tana’s eyes fluttered as she came back to full consciousness.

Inge waited for Tana’s eyes to focus, for the look of realization to hit the beautiful cavewoman’s face, then the jungle queen thrust hard with her hips, driving her burning cunt deep into the other blonde’s wet, hot fuckhole. She felt their labia melt together, she felt their burning cunt flesh spreading and the wet hiss of succulent twats sealing and sucking. Their thumb-sized clits crushed head to head. The impossibly sensitive nubs exploded with electricity.

“Ah, God, yes, yes, YESSSSSS!!” Inge cried out, her head thrown back, an expression of pure bliss on her beautiful face as her pulsing clit crushed and ground against Tana’s equally firm clit. The exquisite sensations roared through her voluptuous body, lighting her nerves on fire.

“OH FUCK!!” Tana screamed, her body bucking and jerking, her pussy convulsing and clamping hard to Inge’s invading cunt. Tana moved her hips, keeping her clit glued to Inge’s clit. She arched her back and reached up, filling her hands with Inge’s massive, bouncing tits. Almost instantly, Inge retaliated, filling her hands with Tana’s voluminous titmeat. Both women kneaded and squeezed the taut, delectable flesh, twisting the hard nipples, inflicting as much pain and pleasure on each other as they could bear, even as their throbbing clits kept grinding mercilessly.

Inge had the superior position. She worked her ass and hips vigorously, viciously, riding Tana relentlessly. The blonde cavewoman fought back valiantly, bucking her hips, rocking her ass, determined to match Inge thrust for thrust.

“You dirty little fuck,” Tana groaned. She threw back her head and groaned uncontrollably, her body vibrating as Inge fucked her so, so well. The pure pleasure vibrating through her voluptuous body was almost unbearable.

“You’re going to get exactly what you deserve, cuntfucker,” Inge growled at Tana, her gorgeous face a mask of rage and lust. “I’m going to fuck your brains out, slut.”

“Dirty fucking whore…,” Tana panted, her body writhing uncontrollably as Inge rode her right to the edge of reason. “I hate you so fucking much…”

Inge smiled viciously as she avenged herself on the beautiful blonde cavewoman. She loved every thrust, every delicious exchange of ecstasy as she and Tana matched their perfect bodies and rubbed their swollen, aching clits mercilessly, giving each other immeasurable pleasure. As her body rocked and her hips twisted, as her deepest muscles filled with the exquisite tension caused by unbearable pleasure, Inge rejoiced in the extraordinary circumstances that had brought her to this place and time just to feel these mindblowing sensations. She lived for this pleasure, she lived for the chance to feel another goddess’ incredible body locked to her own, fighting her sex to sex, battling and conquering each other with pure ecstasy. As Tana’s powerful thrusts pushed her higher and higher up the pleasure curve, Inge thanked the goddess for the opportunity to fuck and be fucked by so many beautiful opponents.

A few meters away, Conchita and Rakara’s epic fuckfight was slowly grinding to another conclusion. Conchita was determined to make the beautiful cavewoman cum first, but she felt her own voluptuous body quivering with barely contained sexual tension and she knew that it would be close. Rakara was moaning and writhing beneath her, the redheaded Amazon’s delicious body on fire with pleasure, shuddering and shaking with erotic energy begging to be released. Still, the redhead matched the jungle queen stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust.

The sweat-soaked women broke their kiss and panted and snarled hatefully in each other’s beautiful faces. Their hair was soaked and their two manes were tangled up, raven-tresses twined into the red locks. Both women’s fingers dug into firm, rippling asses, pulling the other woman into their trembling cunts as deep and hard as they could.

“Fucking, filthy whore…” Conchita panted, her eyes half closed with pleasure as she struggled to hold back her powerful orgasm.

“Gods, you slut, you fucking, cuntsucking slut…,” Rakara sobbed, her body on the edge of a delicious explosion.

Inge and Tana were also nearing the end of their fuckfight, their nearly identical bodies shuddering and shaking, their moans and cries mixing and harmonizing. Despite her advantageous position, Inge found she was on the verge of explosion. Tana thrashed her head from side to side, moaning and screaming, but managing to keep the incredible climax burning in her core from erupting. The blonde cavewoman felt almost insane with pleasure and her will to resist was slowly crumbling, but she held on anyway.

Inge snarled and pushed Tana’s leg all the way back down to the cavewoman’s body. Inge dipped her head onto Tana’s chest, squeezed the bitch’s tits viciously, then took as much of the blonde’s delicious tit into her mouth as she could and sucked with all her strength. Inge’s tongue traced the cavewoman’s enflamed areolae and teased her nipple before her teeth and lips closed on the dense flesh and bit and sucked.

Tana shrieked piteously, the explosion of additional pleasure too much to bear. She jerked her hips once, twice, then released in a gusher of cum. Her nipples ejaculated into Inge’s throat, her cunt clamped hard on Inge’s twat, then injected a stream of hot, molten cum into the jungle queen’s inosculated cunt. Inge moaned in ecstasy as she felt the steaming, creamy liquid invade her nether regions and flow deep into her body, burning all the way to her womb. Inge loved the unbeatable sensation of another woman’s cum entering her body in defeat, she loved the way it symbolized her sexual superiority. She savored the exquisite pleasure and bit Tana’s gushing tit even harder. Then, with a groan of bliss, the jungle goddess let herself go. She released Tana’s spurting tit, squeezed the titmeat mercilessly, her fingers sinking into the dense flesh, and unleashed a fountain of ejaculate. She came into Tana, she came all over Tana. Her own tits squirted nipple cum onto the cavewoman’s heaving chest. Inge released Tana’s left leg from between her tits and, pushing it aside, threw her body onto that of her blonde rival. The women’s limbs wrapped and twined, their tits crushed, their bellies slapped, their mouths snapped together. Tana and Inge writhed and twisted, rubbing naked flesh, matching body to body, as they came all over each other, sharing the delicious, multi-orgasmic climaxes.

Just seconds before Tana came, Rakara finally had too much. With a whoop of ecstasy, she came hard, ejaculating over and over into Conchita. An instant later, Conchita released. The women writhed and moaned, sharing cum, rubbing their naked flesh, enjoying the pure, incomparable sensations as their perfect, voluptuous bodies satisfied each other’s limitless sexual hunger, at least for the moment.

The clearing filled with the sounds of four women cumming in unison. Their moans and cries combined, creating a symphony of erotic bliss. Their four powerful, soaking wet bodies writhed and twisted on the ground, perfect flesh twined with perfect flesh, thick manes of hair tangled and knotted. Their hands gripped and pulled, leaving prints on their gleaming flesh. They scratched and bit each other in passion, their hips jerked and their bodies shuddered with every devastating release. For more than ten minutes, the two jungle queens and the two cavewomen fucked orgasms out of each other until, finally, an exhausted stillness fell over the clearing.

The hot sun beat down on their gleaming bodies. After a few minutes, Inge and Conchita stirred. They raised their heads and stared at each other, then shared smiles of smug triumph.

“I see you fucked your little bitch down, Inge,” Conchita grinned.

“I see you made that redhead cum like a fountain, Conchita,” Inge smiled.

“Fuck you, whore,” Rakara groaned from beneath Conchita. “This is far from over. We’re just getting started on each other.”

“Rakara and I will fuck you bitches raw! You’re not going to be able to walk by the time we’re finished with you!” Tana added. Her eyes blazed with rage and lust.

Inge and Conchita exchanged hungry smiles. The jungle queens wanted nothing more than to keep fucking these incredible opponents and they were eager to start again.

To be continued:
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Sir Wife Vs Mistress Please Post This..

And What About Queen Of Nile Sir

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

What a good story. I love it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This was excellent, thanks JB!

And thanks for satiating us with an interim episode to tide us over 😂

So many hot details, like their hair enmeshing. And I love that "L" position where their legs are kidn of forked together. Very exciting pairings, and the perfect whetting of the appetite for the final showdown!

Looking forward, thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Another amazing update and I can only wait at the edge of my seat to see the next update.

...is it sad that I hope Conchita and Inge somehow turn this fight into another contest between each other? Like who can get the most orgasms out of their respective prehistoric opponents or who can ride their faces longer during their victory lap?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

I decided that I was sitting on this too long, so I decided to post it. I hoped to finish off the story here, but I was not able to do so. However, it's coming to an end. I hope to get up the last part and the epilogue within the next few days. Sorry this has dragged out!

JB

Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen, Part VII:

Tana and Rakara both grabbed their opponents’ hair and pulled the jungle queens into vicious, passionate kisses. For a few minutes, the clearing’s only sounds were the muffled moans and wet smacks of hard, vicious kissing, as lips and tongues wrestled for supremacy.

Gasping, lines of spit connecting their mouths to those of the cavewomen, Inge and Conchita finally broke the kisses. Inge caught Conchita’s eye.

“Let’s trade,” Inge grunted. “I want to take on that slutty redhead again.”

Conchita nodded. “Good. My cunt is hungry for that blonde fuck.”

“Dirty whores,” Rakara snarled. “You think you can just trade us off like fucktoys?”

“I’ll come back to you, fucker,” Conchita snapped. “I want to mix your cum with that of your blonde bitch of a girlfriend!”

“She’s not my girlfriend, cunt!” Rakara growled. She tightened her grip on Conchita but Conchita suddenly slapped the redhead in the face, hard. Rakara gasped as she fell back, stunned. Conchita disentangled her wet limbs from her rival and crawled towards Tana and Inge.

Tana had also begun to tighten her hold of Inge but the jungle queen was too fast. Her hand lashed out and the clearing echoed with the hard slap she laid across her blonde twin’s gorgeous face. Inge rolled away and made her way towards Rakara’s supine body.

“Let’s eat some cunt,” Inge suggested as she and Conchita passed.

“Good idea,” the raven-haired goddess purred. She had not yet tasted the cavewomen’s pussies, at least not to the extent she wanted. With a cry, Conchita threw herself onto Tana’s delicious, sweat and cum-soaked body. She deliberately buried her face into the blonde’s dripping, hairy cunt. She simultaneously positioned her own dripping pussy directly above the cavewoman’s face. With a snarl of ravenous hunger, Tana gripped Conchita’s round, firm ass, sank her face into the brunette’s fragrant cunt, and began eating her enemy’s luscious twat like a starving tiger. Conchita cried out in joy as she eagerly returned the favor. The women’s wet, thick thighs wrapped around the other’s head and they rolled onto their sides, trapped together in a delicious 69, tongues and mouths working eagerly inside the other’s aching quim, teasing and licking clits and juicy pussies.

Inge threw herself onto Rakara, diving into the redhead’s delicious-looking twat. In moments, Rakara and Inge were rolling around the clearing, eating each other voraciously, sucking and licking and tonguing each other’s deepest crevasses and most sensitive spots. The redhead was overjoyed. She had to admit that Inge’s skilled tongue and teeth easily rivaled Tana’s most passionate feats of cunt-eating. Rakara was raging inside, her anger over being challenged for territorial dominance by these beautiful strangers burning in her core, but she could not deny the exquisite pleasure these new rivals had brought to her and she was overjoyed at how well her body had responded. Even with all of the mind-shattering orgasms she had experienced so far, her body’s libido seemed limitless. She wanted much, much more and she was confident that the pure lust burning in her blood, setting her body on fire, would not be quenched until she had fucked these two new women (and, if necessary, Tana) into comas. Until then, she planned to enjoy every lick and suck, every inch of the luscious bodies she planned to consume.

The two sets of cuntsucking women rolled back and forth in the lush green of the clearing, moaning and groaning, their cries of joy and pleasure muffled deep in their opponent’s succulent vaginas. All four women tightly gripped their rival’s perfect, beautiful ass, fingers marking the taut flesh as they devoured each other ravenously. Eager tongues probed deep into wet twats and puckered assholes; hot fingers went into tight anuses and stretched out juicy pussy lips. Tana knifed her full hand into Conchita’s asshole and balled it into a pumping fist; Conchita screamed out in ecstasy and immediately returned the penetration. Moments later, she used her other hand to fist Tana’s vise-tight pussy, stretching the elastic cuntlips to their maximum. Inge sucked vigorously on Rakara’s swollen clit, stroking and teasing the pulsating nub with her fingers and teeth. Rakara returned the attack, using her fingers to work Inge’s deepest g-spot, before finding more to lick and suck inside the jungle queen’s puckered anus.
    Fisting, fighting, fucking, the four women rolled around the clearing. Several times, the lust-filled catballs ran into each other, naked women’s backs ramming together, stopping their rolling bodies. The catballs would then roll in the other direction. The women were conscious of what was happening, of their delicious impacts with the other pair, but all were too enrapt in their mutual cunteating to attack the others.

The early afternoon sun moved across the sky. After an hour, the trembling women started to cum into each other’s faces. All clamped their mouths over their enemy’s juiced up twat and sucked and swallowed as much of the delicious ejaculate as they could. As their pussies erupted, the women’s nipples came too, and their bellies, already slick with sweat, became even slicker with cream like, viscous cum. Inge threw back her head and screamed in joy as her pussy exploded again and again. Rakara’s hot cum gushed all over her face, jetting into her hair, before she could clamp her mouth back over the redhead’s contracting cunt. Conchita howled in pleasure as her body came over and over, emptying itself into Tana’s mouth, onto the blonde’s face. Tana shuddered and sobbed as her pussy kept reloading to jet more and more cum. Her asshole burned where Conchita had fisted her and she felt almost delirious, on the edge of passing out from the intense pleasure. Rakara screamed and shrieked in bliss as her clit detonated over and over, its extreme sensations exacerbated by Inge’s expert tongue, by the jungle goddess’ incredibly skilled fingers and thrusting fist.

It was quite some time before the four fuckfighting women drained each other enough. Panting, gasping and moaning, the four women finally let each other go and rolled apart. Inge and Conchita ended up side by side. Rakara and Tana faced them. The women were not far apart; any of them could have extended a leg and touched toe to toe. The four naked women glared at each other. Their perfect, nearly identical bodies gleamed with sweat. Their bellies were coated with copious amounts of ejaculate and their four pairs of thick, heaving tits dripped with nipple cum and sweat. All four naked women sat on their asses, their legs slightly spread, presenting their red, enflamed pudenda to the other pair in challenge.

Inge glanced at Conchita beside her and felt a flare of lust run through her cunt and into her tits. Her aching clit was still as hard as ever, even after the incredible stimulation and release, and she felt her sex nub twitch in desire as she took in the chocolate-colored beauty sitting next to her. Conchita’s body was slick with secretions and her dark hair was a wild mess, but she looked every bit as hot, every bit as aroused, as Inge had ever seen. A delicious idea suddenly occurred to her and she smiled evilly.

“Come here, baby,” Inge purred to Conchita. She slid over to the Spanish women’s side on her ass. “Let me taste you.”

Conchita reached out and pulled Inge in, offering her mouth and tongue. She was on fire, in full nymphomaniac mode, and all she wanted to do now was fuck endlessly. The women’s heavy boobs crushed and Inge got onto her knees, never breaking the kiss, but slowly pushing Conchita onto her back. The dark-haired beauty eagerly acquiesced, spreading her legs, and offered her ravenous, aching cunt to her rival and lover. Inge broke the kiss and mounted Conchita. The women gently pressed their burning twats together and gasped, then smiled at each other as their fuck kiss resonated through their over-sexed bodies, setting their nerves on fire. Inge and Conchita locked fingers and squeezed hands, palm to palm. Inge slowly pressed Conchita’s hands over head and to the ground, causing the Spanish woman to arch her back, her massive tits rolling deliciously on her chest. Inge’s luscious tits hung down, jiggling and dripping with sweat and nipple juice. She pressed her massive glands down onto Conchita’s firm, thick pair. The jungle goddesses moaned in shared pleasure, their eyes lighting with unbearable lust. They smiled at each other eagerly, their bodies electric with anticipation.

Rakara and Tana watched, their eyes bright with lust. Their pussies were leaking with juices, their breasts throbbed with heat and tension.

Inge and Conchita glanced over at their cavewomen rivals and shared another smug smile. “Why don’t we show these bitches how real women fuck, Conchita?” Inge murmured.

“I think that’s a good idea, Inge,” Conchita smiled, her eyes locking with Rakara’s. “These little girls think they can fuck but they haven’t got a clue. Let’s show them what it’s about.”

“You bitches!” Tana yelled. She snarled as she grabbed Rakara. Rakara was already reaching for Tana. The cavewomen grabbed each other by the hair, each one trying to force the other down.

“Get onto your back, cunt!” Tana cried. “We’re going to show these fucks what real women fucking looks like!”

“You get onto your back, fucker!” Rakara screeched. “I’m going to ride you into the ground!”

Inge laughed mockingly. Conchita snickered derisively. Rakara and Tana glared at each other hatefully, neither wanting to be the woman on the bottom but both raging at appearing inferior to their challengers.

With a snarl, Rakara threw herself onto her back, right beside Conchita. She spread her legs and opened her arms, reaching for Tana. “Get on, cuntfucker. Let’s show these sluts what we can do!”

Tana eagerly mounted Rakara, grabbing the woman by her hair, spreading her thighs and pressing her aching, leaking twat onto Rakara’s hot, juicy fuckmeat. The cavewomen snarled at each other, but their bodies exploded with passion, their long-standing rivalry re-ignited.

The four women were side by side, the two blondes mounted on their rivals and partners, ready to fuck each other senseless. Tana and Inge glared at each other.

“Let’s see who can make her woman cum longer and harder, you fuck bucket,” Inge snarled. Briefly, she wondered how such an insult translated to Tana. Whatever the meaning, Tana understood the curse.

“I’m going to have this bitch creaming herself long before you can get off your slut, fucker,” Tana snapped.

“It’s not a race, you stupid whore,” Inge said. “It’s who can satisfy better. Conchita and I have been fucking each other for years. I guarantee we can do things to each other that you two little cunts can’t even imagine.”

“Shut up and start fucking,” Rakara growled. “Let’s see what’s really between your legs!”

As one, Tana and Inge jerked their hips; Rakara and Conchita bucked up to meet the downward thrusts of their respective fuck partners. All four women groaned in bliss as their hot, hungry cunts mated. Slick fuckmeat slapped, sex-slimed cuntlips slid and sucked, rock-hard clits met head to head. The women sank into each other, their nova-hot cunts merging and melting into one. The forest echoed with the shrieks of pure ecstasy that emanated from all four women’s throats at the same time.

Grunting and groaning, gasping and panting, the jungle queens and the cavewomen fucked their partners relentlessly, hips and asses jerking and rippling, heavy tits bouncing and jiggling, spraying sweat. The cavewomen grabbed each other by the hair and pulled viciously; the jungle queens kneaded and squeezed the other’s tits. The women’s moans and cries of pleasure harmonized and grew into a chorus of sexual ecstasy, filling the clearing, echoing out across the jungle.

Conchita reached up and pulled Inge down on her body. The jungle queens writhed deliciously, their sumptuous bodies twining and locking, their hips and asses pumping and thrusting in concert. They locked mouths and kissed furiously, their tongues knotting, spit flowing freely between their mouths, giving each other more and more excruciating pleasure as their incredible bodies became one.

Rakara and Tana snarled and snapped at each other, nose to nose, forehead to forehead, glaring hatefully into each other’s beautiful faces as they fucked relentlessly, each trying to withstand the exquisite pleasure the other was giving to them. Their bodies undulated rhythmically, every inch of skin on both women burning and sweating, their muscles locked and straining, their tits crushed and throbbing, their nipples on fire like small suns. Rakara forced her tongue down Tana’s throat and the blonde vengefully reciprocated. Their thick hair tangled into unkempt knots as their bodies struggled and twisted in shared hate.

As the four women writhed together in ecstasy, their thrashing bodies moved closer and closer. Soon, they were touching, their hips moving together, all four bodies timing their thrusts and counterthrusts to match. Inge and Conchita broke their kiss and rested cheek to cheek, their heads turned to look at Rakara and Tana. The cavewomen turned their faces to glare at the jungle queens. The women shared looks of hatred and challenge, then moved their faces closer. In moments, all four were sharing tongues and spit, bites and kisses. Their hips continued to pump furiously, the fucking going on and on.

Inge grabbed Tana by the head and pulled the other blonde into a deep, vicious kiss, even as she and Conchita kept grinding clits. On their backs, Rakara and Conchita reached for each other and imitated the women riding them by sinking into a deep kiss. The women’s four sets of tits bounced and jerked as their bodies kept fighting, fucking, filling each other with pleasure.

The four women came as one, all of them screaming and shrieking, hips jerking, asses pumping, as they ejaculated at the same time. Their nipples squirted nipple cum. Their bodies had synched up and the furious fucking only served to connect them more deeply. Their shared orgasms went on and on, feeding off each other. It was several minutes before the pleasure slowly tapered down, the women’s writhing, twisting bodies finally slowing, their voices fading to deep, exhausted moans.

The four women lay quiet in the clearing, their bodies pressed together, even tangled up. All four women’s faces were turned to each other and their breath mixed. After a time, Inge pushed her lush, sweat-soaked body up, lifting her tits off of Conchita’s rack. Tana did the same beside her. The blonde women’s bodies touched, tangled, and suddenly the women were on each other, snapping and cursing as they twisted their limbs into knots and became a rolling, grinding ball. Rakara and Conchita turned to each other more gently, but they kissed and stroked and soon Rakara rolled on top of Conchita’s perfect body and began trying to pry the jungle woman’s thighs apart.

Inge and Tana broke apart and got to their feet, crouched down, prepared to resume their furious fuckfight. Something about the other blonde women drove both women crazy with rage and lust. They were both filled with a furious need to fuck the other raw, to conquer and break the other woman’s gorgeous body.

Conchita pushed Rakara off of her and got quickly to her feet. Before Tana and Inge could throw themselves at the other, Conchita interceded. She put her arm over Inge’s shoulder and pulled her partner in, so that their massive tits crushed side to side. Inge grunted with pleasure at the sudden, sensual contact.

“Let’s have a tit-off,” Conchita purred, her dark eyes glinting with lust. “You two against us, all four of us at the same time.”

Rakara came to stand beside Tana. The two rivals exchanged hateful glares. “That’s fine by us,” Rakara snarled. She put her arm over Tana’s shoulders; Tana returned the grip. The two cavewomen advanced on the jungle women.

Rakara and Conchita folded their free arms over the other’s shoulder; Tana and Inge did the same. All four women stood in a circle facing each other.

“Let’s rub, bitches,” Inge growled. “Let’s see who has really got the best set of tits.”

“We’re going to have you sows creaming all over in no time,” Tana snapped.

Without another word, all four women tightened their grips on each other and closed the circle, driving their tits into each other. In an instant, eight meaty masses of taut, throbbing titflesh were locked together, rubbing and grinding into each other, stabbing and stimulating each other with swollen nipples. Firm glands rubbed and rubbed, getting hotter, thicker, more sensitive with each passing moment. The women grunted and gasped, cursing each other. Tana and Conchita exchanged bites and hot kisses.

Moments later, Tana and Inge were locked mouth to mouth and Conchita and Rakara were choking each other with spit. The women shoved their faces together and, like with their grinding tits, licked, kissed and engaged slick tongues in a tangle at the center of their four-way fight.

“You fucking dirty whores!” Tana gasped, after freeing her tongues from Conchita’s ravenous mouth,

“Fucking sluts!” Inge grunted, nipples burning furiously as her thick tits pulsed.

For more than an hour, the four women rubbed tits in the middle of the clearing, grinding and stimulating each other up the pleasure curve. Conchita erupted first. The dark-haired woman suddenly felt a surge of intense pleasure in her over-heated tits. An instant later, she ejaculated, her nipple cum spraying out and instantly being shared and coating the other three sets of tits that continued to strive against her own. Conchita’s pussy gushed, spraying her inner thighs and the ground. An instant later, Tana exploded, her nipples squirting, her pussy unloading like a small rainstorm. Inge followed, then Rakara.

The four women held each other up as they screamed and moaned, their pussies and nipples ejaculating over and over, their bodies syncing up once more until they were all cumming in unison. They fell to their knees as the pleasure became unendurable. Finally, they fell away from each other. They writhed on the ground, their legs tangling up as their asses rubbed into the soft earth, as their hips twisted in pleasure. The women ejaculated a few more times before the heat in their lush bodies finally abated, just enough.

Panting, groaning, the oversexed quartet lay gasping on the ground for some time. Then, in unison, they all sat up. The women stared at each other. Their eyes glowed with lust, their beautiful faces set in smiles of pure hunger and evil intent. Cum dripped from their swollen tits, their exposed pussies were covered in ejaculate.

The jungle women and the cavewomen knew, at once, what they needed to do. Their voluptuous, goddess bodies were burning with unbearable need. The only way they could satisfy that hunger was to devour each other.

“Alright, you little bitches,” Inge purred. “Let’s fuck. All four of us. Let’s just fuck until we can’t go on. That’s the only way to settle this.”

“Agreed, you cunt,” Rakara growled. She threw herself at Inge and the two women went down in a heap. Conchita immediately interrupted, grabbing Rakara by the ankles, pulling the women’s legs apart, and driving her tongue deep into the redhead’s exposed twat.

“Fuck!!” Rakara cried out, but her tongue was immediately tangled up in Inge’s tongue as the jungle queen forced her into a kiss and mauled her massive tits at the same time.

Tana threw herself into the fray, grabbing Inge from behind and inserting two fingers into the blonde jungle woman’s throbbing cunt. Inge screamed out, her beautiful face twisting in pleasure as her clit nearly exploded with the sudden sensations. Conchita broke off her eating of Rakara’s delicious pussy just long enough to knife two fingers into Tana’s ass.

Moaning, grunting, screaming with rage and lust, the four women descended into a full orgy, all of them going at each other with all their strength and sexual skill. The night was just beginning.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I was gonna read King’s story but then I saw this. Don’t worry, I’ll read his eventually. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Best chapter yet. As I’ve said before, you always find new ways to innovate and make your stories fresh. No two of them feel alike. The concepts here are so sexy and creative. Gotta remember them. Personally, I think Inge and Conchita will win. While all of the women are rivals, Inge and Conchita get along much better than Tana and Rakara do, which means that they work better as a team and have an easier time co-operating

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

HOLY.
    SHIT.
    JB.

I came like a fountain.

This is fantastic, and yeah, the best part yet. It just keeps getting better. I want to go on and on but that's all my brain can process right now.

Thanks!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast