Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen -by JB57

I agree, this dynamic is scorching.

Personally, I love the contrast in their pairings - it keeps things very interesting. Yes, Conchita and Inge are clearly well bonded through their history together, but that could be a weakness when it comes to winning - it's clear Rakara and Tana have a raw, animalistic energy that gives them a run for their money and makes the contrast just so thrilling to watch. When they started fighting over who was gonna be on the bottom, I think that may have been the sexiest moment of all.

Personally I'm hoping it descends into a wild fuckfest, every woman for herself. Or maybe the alliances switch and it becomes blondes vs black/red hairs. Or maybe - even hotter - the alliances constantly change, and they all scissor each other, swapping and sharing their fluids all over the place.

(I am quietly hoping that they have a long, arduous fourway cuntfight, with lots of swapping between who's cunt is locked up with who's, who's on top, etc)

This had so many sexy moments. When the "catballs" collided, when they kissed across their pairings, when they competed in fucking side by side, the eight-tit mashup... holy shit. JB, you are BRINGING IT. I know fourways can be challenging to write but holy shit, I think this is your best story yet.

I am curious to see if the goddess pendant comes back into the story - especially if it ties in to their fuckfight somehow or bonds these women even further together...

Thanks so much. I'm literally riveted.
    Can't wait and my god thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    I was gonna read King’s story but then I saw this. Don’t worry, I’ll read his eventually. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Best chapter yet. As I’ve said before, you always find new ways to innovate and make your stories fresh. No two of them feel alike. The concepts here are so sexy and creative. Gotta remember them. Personally, I think Inge and Conchita will win. While all of the women are rivals, Inge and Conchita get along much better than Tana and Rakara do, which means that they work better as a team and have an easier time co-operating

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I think it needs to be said at this point. Inge and Conchita are your best characters. I’d go so far as to say that they’re your Maggie and Amber. They just have such great chemistry and their dynamic is a perfect combination of aggression and lust. To me, that’s what makes this kink of our’s so special. It’s at its best when the fighting doesn’t feel like it’s just a means to an end. It’s more than just a tool the girls use to overpower/humiliate each other. They also do it because they love it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks! Yes, I've been thinking about writing a story about Conchita that emphasizes how much she loves her sexfights with Inge and other women. She loves them for the intense pleasure they bring her (of course) as well as the satisfaction of humbling (or trying to humble) other incredible women. In the first Inge story, it's made clear that for Inge and Conchita, the fight they have with each other is the first real, complete sexfight either one has. Well, that's not entirely right -the original story recounts how both of them got involved in intense physical contests with other women and both have craved another such encounter ever since. When they come across each other, they are both primed to go at each other with as little clothing and as intimately as possible. As I've written many times, however, the original story ends just where it is starting to get really, really good and that is what compelled me to write a sequel. The rest is history.

Yes, I also feel that Inge and Conchita are my "best" characters but they have also gotten the most attention. Maybe others will emerge in the future. As it is, I am having fun getting back to Tana and Rakara, but this is only their second story.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I've been thinking about writing a story about Conchita that emphasizes how much she loves her sexfights with Inge and other women. She loves them for the intense pleasure they bring her (of course) as well as the satisfaction of humbling (or trying to humble) other incredible women. In the first Inge story, it's made clear that for Inge and Conchita, the fight they have with each other is the first real, complete sexfight either one has. Well, that's not entirely right -the original story recounts how both of them got involved in intense physical contests with other women and both have craved another such encounter ever since. When they come across each other, they are both primed to go at each other with as little clothing and as intimately as possible. As I've written many times, however, the original story ends just where it is starting to get really, really good and that is what compelled me to write a sequel. The rest is history.

Yes, I also feel that Inge and Conchita are my "best" characters but they have also gotten the most attention. Maybe others will emerge in the future. As it is, I am having fun getting back to **** and Rakara, but this is only their second story.

JB57
    Yes, you should do that. Sounds like a great idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

This is Part 8 of the story. Sorry it took me so long to get it up, but I finally got my second wind on this. The good news is that the last part (and a number of epilogues) is almost done and should be up in a day or two, if not sooner.

I hope you enjoy this. It's hard writing a four woman orgy fight, but I think that this is as good as I am going to get. I also took some artistic license with what I describe. It may not all be physically possible but I thought it was necessary and justifiable, for erotic purposes, to write some of these scenes. The story consists of a series of vignettes that describe various parts of the all-night orgy the four women engage in.

JB57

Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen, Part VIII:

The jungle clearing exploded with the sights, sounds and smells of four goddesses fucking each other relentlessly, all of the women determined to ride the others into submission and violate the others in every way they could, giving and taking pleasure until only one of them was left standing. The battle started as Inge and Conchita against Tana and Rakara but, as the women’s libidos grew, as their pure lust and insane desire became a raging inferno, they began fucking each other at random. They licked, sucked and devoured any cunt that presented itself to their eager mouths. They bit, sucked and tangled tongues with any nearby mouth. Their cunts rammed and thrust and merged, clit to clit, with any other available juicy twat. As the darkness fell in the forest, the tangle of sex-crazed women became even wilder.

Vignette I:

Tana and Conchita lay flat on their backs, their succulent twats tightly mated, their pubic bushes twined tight, their swollen clits twisted into a knot of pure ecstasy. The women’s hips jerked in rhythm as they fucked furiously, giving each other exquisite pleasure. At the same time, Inge was sitting Tana’s face, Rakara was sitting on Conchita’s, the redhead and blonde facing each other across the bodies of the fuckfighting women beneath them. As Conchita and Tana fucked each other clit to clit, they also devoured the pussy of the woman sitting on top of them, their tongues and fingers working the juicy fuckholes.

Inge and Rakara panted and moaned, their hands locked, their fingers intertwined, as they threw back their heads to grunt and scream. Their equally large tits bounced ferociously, spraying sweat with each erotic jolt. They leaned forward, pushing face to face, exchanging licks and bites and tongue-filled kisses as they enjoyed the pleasure from the women whose faces they were riding. The blonde jungle queen and the redheaded cavewoman stroked and played with Conchita and Tana’s inosculated cunts, sending spikes of unbearable pleasure echoing through the other women’s twined clits, causing them to scream into the pussies they were devouring.

Conchita and Tana trembled uncontrollably as their bucking, grinding bodies reached the peak of pleasure. As the women on the bottom came to the edge of their resistance, Inge and Rakara dived, face first, into the fuckfighting women’s throbbing cunts, licking and sucking at the knotted clits. Occasionally, the women on top took a moment to lick and suck at each other’s beautiful face or lock together in a tongue-filled kiss. Conchita and Tana shrieked in bliss as they ejaculated powerfully into each other, their hot cum splattering the faces of the other women. As the orgasming women writhed beneath them, Inge and Rakara ravaged the women’s hungry twats until, their hips jerking in pleasure, they reached climax together. Inge came hard into Tana’s gorgeous face; Rakara ejaculated into Conchita’s gasping face, almost drowning the other women in their cum.

For several minutes, all four women twisted and jerked, moaning and crying out as their perfect bodies pumped load after load of hot ejaculate onto each other. Finally, they lay still, Inge and Rakara buried face deep in the other women’s pussies, Conchita and Tana licking at the juicy fuckholes dripping down on them. After a time, Inge rolled off of Tana and, a moment later, Rakara rolled off of Conchita. Conchita and Tana remained locked cunt to cunt. The four women panted, coming down from the ecstatic high, looking up at the dark sky.

Inge sighed in bliss. Her luscious body vibrated with pleasure. She was soaked in sweat, her face and hair were streaked with delicious girl cum. She wanted more. Her libido was burning and she needed much, much more. She pushed herself up, got to her knees, and looked at the other three delectable bodies laid out before her, like erotic platters. She considered who she wanted to mount next, then threw her voluptuous body on top of Tana’s sweat-slick form. The cavewoman moaned in pleasure and wrapped her limbs around her blonde challenger, squeezing their massive tits together. The women’s mouths locked in passion. Inge rolled Tana away from Conchita’s body, breaking the blonde’s cunt to cunt lock with the brunette. Once Tana’s twat was free, Inge rammed her aching pussy down onto Tana’s sopping, juicy fuckmeat. The women moaned within their locked mouths and their hips moved in sync as they drove their sloppy pudenda into one.

Rakara crawled over to Conchita and pulled the jungle queen’s muscular right leg on to her shoulder. Holding the powerful limb between her tits, the redheaded cavewoman drove her cunt deep and hard into Conchita’s sopping fuckhole. She cried out in joy, throwing back her head and wearing a rapturous smile, as the hot, wet furnace between her legs melted into the tight, wet cunt of her enemy. She cried out ecstatically as she felt her engorged clit delve deep into Conchita’s depths and fuse to its throbbing counterpart. Conchita and Rakarka moaned in pleasure as they worked their hips, keeping their swollen clits crushed head to head. Conchita filled her hands with Rakara’s massive tits and squeezed and kneaded the dense flesh, twisting the pulsing nipples.
    The four women fucked and fucked until, finally, they came as one, screaming in ecstasy as they pumped cum into each other, screaming out in joy as they fucked each other to the brink of unconsciousness. They collapsed, gasping and panting, their perfect bodies gleaming with sweat and dripping cum. Quickly, however, they regained their stamina. They switched sex partners and eagerly resumed fucking each other blind.

Vignette II:

Inge lay beneath Rakara, her face and tongue buried deep in the redhead’s juicy cunt. Her legs were looped around Rakara’s back, her fingers enthusiastically probed and caressed the cavewoman’s genitals and asshole. Inge’s cunt was fully open and her lower body was forked with Tana’s incredible body. Inge’s cunt was locked tight with Tana’s thrusting, grinding pudenda. The blonde cavewoman leaned back, her lush body supported by her arms, as her ass and hips trembled with effort as she rammed her genitals into Inge’s succulent twat, rejoicing as their clits met head to head and exploded with pleasure. The thick, hot meat of her cunt gripped and squeezed Inge’s equally muscular genitals, the two blondes enjoying their cunt to cunt wrestling. Rakara leaned forward her arms on either side of Tana’s pumping hips, and sank her teeth into her blonde rival’s jolting tits. She sucked vigorously, devouring Tana’s quivering rack. Conchita pressed tight into Rakara’s muscular back, her heavy tits scoring the redhead’s skin as she rubbed her thick glands into the woman’s slick flesh. Her hands reached around and gripped Rakara’s throbbing tits, squeezing and kneading, as she bit at Rakara’s neck and back. Her fingers slipped down the redhead’s wet belly and stroked and played with the woman’s clit, helping Inge administer more and more pleasure to the cavewoman’s trembling body. The interlocked women were a chorus of grunts, moans, screams and gasps as they all writhed desperately, enjoying their four woman fuck.

Tana screamed first, her powerful cunt contracting and squeezing Inge’s grinding pussy as she came hard. Her tits ejaculated too, filling Rakara’s sucking mouth with hot tit cum. A moment later, Inge came hard, releasing Rakara’s twat so she could cry out in pleasure. She buried her face in the redhead’s fragrant pussy, moaning joyously as her body erupted in ecstasy. Rakara ejaculated into Inge’s face, screaming out, her mouth still filled with Tana’s delicious tits. Only Conchita did not cum, the only one of the three who had not been experiencing direct genital stimulation.

As the other three women collapsed in post-orgasmic bliss, Conchita smiled. The Spanish goddess pulled Rakara’s wet, cum-slimed thighs apart. Inge’s cum-streaked face was directly in the fork of Rakara’s legs. Conchita turned around and backed herself into Rakara’s cunt. Ass to ass with the redhead, her hairy pussy pushing down on Inge’s gorgeous face, Conchita drove herself back into Rakara’s succulent twat. After a moment, she felt Inge’s tongue probing her nether lips then sucking at her clit. The Spanish woman groaned in delight. She shoved harder, locking her cunt and ass with Rakara’s dripping twat and flexing asshole. Conchita moaned as Rakara thrust back into her, matching her stroke for stroke, merging orifice with orifice. The intense sensations were exquisite for both women. A few minutes later, Conchita erupted onto Inge’s face and into Rakara’s welcoming twat. The Spanish Amazon screamed out in pleasure as she ejaculated again and again, before collapsing and joining the other voluptuous women in sexual bliss.

Vignette III:

The naked goddesses rolled together in a four woman catball. Their arms were joined around each other’s muscled backs, their legs were twined, keeping all four bodies locked tight. Their beautiful faces pressed together, exchanging licks and ravenous kisses, gasping pants and savage snarls. They spat on each other and grunted and moaned as they all writhed, caught in the hunger of rubbing their slick, taut flesh into the other women’s equally slick, taut bodies. Four sets of incredible tits mashed together and wrestled for space within the tight confines of the relentless hug. All four sets of nipples were burning and aching from the constant stimulation. Someone slipped a thickly muscled thigh into Rakara’s hairy cunt and the redhead eagerly slid her juicy pussy up and down the slick, bare flesh. Someone else pussy-punched Inge, slipping a hard clit into her fuck trough and flicking the blonde’s swollen nub before retreating. The women’s thick, wild manes of hair were tangled together as they rolled and thrashed, moaning and screaming, crying out in the fury of their pure desire for sexual pleasure.

Tana’s tits came first, her nipple ejaculate suddenly erupting and oozing out over the thickly compressed titflesh of the other sets of mashed boobs. Soon, all of the women’s thick, meaty racks were coated in the creamy cum. The blonde cavewoman’s hot cunt ejaculated an instant later and she screamed out in pleasure until Conchita stifled Tana’s screams with her tongue. Moments later, Rakara’s tits came and her pussy erupted, followed by Conchita. Inge held out the longest, but the delicious feeling of hot juices jetting out and soaking their writhing, grinding bodies was too much. The blonde jungle queen came hard, ejaculating over and over, delighting in the sensations as she and the other women soaked each other in their emissions. Their overlapping, interlocked legs grew slick with girl cum as four pussies sprayed in concert. The women’s sweat-slick bellies added another coat of nipple cum as their magnificent racks ejaculated into their mashed tits. The erotic sensations were delicious and the four women groaned and cried out, pulling each other in for hard licks and kisses as they drained each other of cum.

Vignette IV:

Conchita and Tana were grinding ass to ass. Down on their bellies, their legs stretched out behind them, the forks of their legs interlocked, the two beautiful women worked their hips powerfully as they rubbed and thrust their naked cunts together, as they worked to slide their butt cheeks into each other, trying to grip and suck asshole to asshole. Their heavy tits rubbed deliciously into the soft earth, their voluptuous bodies dripped with sweat. They panted and moaned, their throbbing clits hooked and pulled, sending spasms of pleasure radiating through their straining bodies.

“You bitch, you fucking bitch,” Conchita gasped, her eyes closed tightly, her dark hair streaked across her face as she struggled to gain the intense pleasure her body craved.

“Whore, fucking, fucking whore,” Tana moaned in reply, her incredible body trembling with passion and lust.

A few feet away, Rakara was sprawled on her back on the ground. Her moans and cries echoed to the dark, star-filled sky. Inge was stretched out on top of her, the blonde’s head buried in Rakara’s incredible rack, sucking relentlessly at the woman’s gorgeous, engorged tits. Inge’s hand was working hard between the redhead’s wet thighs, vigorously stroking and caressing her hard clit and probing her deepest vaginal depths. The redhead was too overwhelmed by the intense pleasure to fight back. Instead, she gripped the back of Inge’s head, pulling the blonde onto her chest even harder. Rakara’s thigh pressed between Inge’s legs and the blonde could not help but vigorously rub her sopping cunt into the smooth, thick muscle even as she worked over Rakara’s luscious body.

Grunting and moaning, Conchita and Tana reveled in the sensations as their puckered assholes sucked and then separated to be replaced by their kissing, sucking cunts as the women worked out a coordinated fuck stroke that kept their most intimate body parts in constant contact. Their hips and asses went high then down, working like slow-moving pistons as they rubbed and ground their wet orifices together. Pure erotic heat filled their genitals, their entire lower bellies, becoming a throbbing, building wave of relentless ecstasy. It grew and grew, filling their torsos, burning in their tits, until the fuckfighting women could not take anymore. With shrieks of pure joy, Conchita and Tana ejaculated powerfully, soaking the intersection of their bodies, pumping hot cum into their cunts and asses. They pounded their wet cunts together in ecstasy, hot ejaculate dripping down to the damp earth beneath their thrusting twats. Their nipples jetted hot cum. They fell on their bellies and writhed uncontrollably, grinding and grinding at each other, as they fucked every orgasm that they could out of the other woman. Their screams and cries filled the clearing. After several minutes, they stopped moving, too spent to keep it up, but the pulsing, aching pleasure continued to burn from their inosculated cunts and asses.

As Conchita and Tana finished each other, Rakara screamed in pleasure as her tits exploded in shots of juicy tit cum and her pussy erupted as Inge fingered and stroked her to climax. Even as she convulsed in multi-orgasmic ecstasy, the redhead worked her thigh furiously against Inge’s juiced up twat and rock-hard clit. The jungle queen drank hungrily from the cavewoman’s thick, hot tit. Rakara’s other tit squirted into Inge’s face and hair. The redhead’s clenching cunt shot hot ejaculate onto the blonde’s thighs and lower body. Rakara twisted and screamed, writhing spasmodically as the pleasure rolled through her luscious body. As she neared the end of her climaxes, Inge released an agonizing groan into the redhead’s tit. The blonde seized the redhead by her long, thick hair and pulled viciously as she rammed her pussy down on the cavewoman’s pumping thigh and ejaculated powerfully, covering Rakara’s thigh in hot cum. Inge pushed hard into the slick, taut muscle, her clit pulsing and twitching in pleasure as she erupted again and again.

The clearing quieted down. The night sounds of the jungle filled the space, punctuated by the rasping breathing of the four incredible women who had just fucked each other to momentary satisfaction.

After a time, Inge pulled her sticky, dripping body off of Rakara. The redhead did not stir. Her luscious tits rose and fell as she gasped for breath, but she was otherwise still. Inge crawled the few feet towards Conchita and Tana. She smiled down at the two incredible women, their bodies joined tight at the ass, their bellies and tits pressed into the jungle floor. Inge placed her hands on the small of each woman’s back and lowered her face to their asses. She licked and sucked at the taut, smooth flesh, sliding down their ass cheeks, probing down to their puckered, slick assholes. She slipped her hands under the women’s bodies and found their throbbing clits. She stroked the pulsing sexhorns. Her tongue moved inside of dripping asses. The two women on the ground moaned and writhed under the jungle queen’s ministrations. Their hips jerked , they pushed back into each other, craving the growing pleasure that Inge’s expert tongue and fingers promised.

As Inge devoured and pleasured the other two women, Rakara crawled up behind her. Inge was on her knees, her ass up and her cunt fully exposed. Rakara smiled. She placed her hands on the curve of Inge’s ass and thrust her face into the jungle goddess’ asshole, driving her tongue into the tart, hot orifice. Inge moaned deep in her throat as she felt the delicious violation, filling her with heat and lust. She wiggled her hips, wanting more, even as her own tongue and lips sucked and thrust at Conchita’s and Tana’s nethers. Rakara slipped her hands along Inge’s belly and cupped and squeezed and kneaded the blonde’s massive, hanging tits. She licked up and down Inge’s ass crack then began probing and sucking at Inge’s cunt. As the blonde jungle queen writhed and grunted in pleasure, Rakara shoved three fingers, then her whole hand up Inge’s taut twat and fisted the blonde Amazon, working her entire hand into the wet, hot tunnel, twisting and thrusting. With her other hand, she shoved three fingers up Inge’s asshole and continued to lick.

Tana and Conchita wriggled and writhed, screaming in orgasmic ecstasy as they came again and again, succumbing to Inge’s ministrations. They ejaculated hard, soaking Inge’s face from both sides as it was buried between their legs, their cum splattering into Inge’s blonde hair. Even as the women on the ground convulsed in climax, Inge screamed out in joy as Rakara’s driving fist and fingers and delving tongue proved too much for her to take. The blonde jungle women shrieked in bliss as she ejaculated again and again, soaking Rakara’s hand and arm, her nipples spurting onto Conchita and Tana. Inge cried out as she collapsed on top of the women beneath her, her face resting on the round, firm flesh of their asses.

Rakara panted. She enjoyed being the only woman in control at that moment, but her pussy was pulsing with need. She rolled Inge over onto her back, so that the blonde’s head rested on the pillow of assmeat formed by the intersection of Conchita’s and Tana’s bodies. Inge moaned, her mind floating, almost untethered from her body as her senses fought to process her latest orgasmic eruption. She stared up at Rakara with bleary eyes. Moaning, she spread her legs wide, offering her red, dripping twat to the redhead.

Rakara gasped in lust, her eyes gleaming with unquenchable heat. She slipped between Inge’s legs and grunted in joy as she shoved her hot, thick fuckmeat down onto Inge’s matching fuckhole. The women cried out in mutual joy as they felt their pussies suck into one, as the exquisite heat between their legs combined into a single pulsing furnace. Inge grabbed Rakara’s pumping ass and held the cavewoman inside her. Their throbbing clits caressed and fused, the women met each other’s hard, hungry thrusts.
    Their massive tits crushed and their nipples seared as they sealed. Rakara opened her mouth, showing Inge the copious amounts of hot cum she had saved from the blonde’s powerful ejaculation. Inge opened her mouth in reply. Rakara let the thick glob of cum ooze from her mouth down Inge’s throat, then followed the hot stream down, locking her mouth to Inge’s, twisting their tongues into knots.

The women fucked furiously, their bodies filling with heat, growing slick with sweat, until they exploded again and again in delicious orgasmic convulsions. Inge and Rakara broke their kiss and screamed, pulling hair, their lush bodies straining as they ejaculated over and over into each other, their tits coating their mashed chests in nipple cum. Finally, they collapsed and quiet returned to the clearing, disturbed only by the rasping breathing of four women fucked out of their minds.

Vignette V:

Inge and Conchita braced back to back, their asses rippling and flexing against each other, their shoulders pushing. Inge was scissor-locked to Tana; Conchita was scissored with Rakara. The four women formed a tight ball of incredibly voluptuous female fuck flesh, their hips and asses moving in unison as they fucked each other vigorously, their naked cunts sucked and locked, their thick bushes intertwined and meshed. Rakara and Tana reached around their fuck partners and gripped each other’s bodies, their fingers sinking into backs and shoulders and sides, as they pumped furiously, determined to dominate their fuckball fight with the jungle queens.

The four women kissed, bit and clawed at each other. They exchanged passionate love bites, leaving teethmarks on their fuck partners’ shoulders. Inge and Tana locked tongue to tongue, and Conchita and Rakara kissed ferociously. Sometimes when the women were cheek to cheek, Tana and Rakara shared hot breath and savage kisses, feeding the other’s lust and rage. Inge’s and Conchita’s hands tightly gripped the rolling asses of their respective fuck partners, scratching and slapping the women’s asses and backs and pulling hair in their animal passion.

The four women grunted, gasping and groaning out in pure pleasure, their cries of unbridled ecstasy combining into a symphony of erotic lust. The two pairs of women fucked viciously, their powerful bellies undulating sensuously, flesh rippling with flesh, navels sucking, their twin pairs of massive tits crushed and grinding, the heat from their struggling, mashed titflesh threatening to overwhelm their senses with pleasure. They pulled hair and gasped and grunted, fucking and fucking, their thick-lipped cunts locked in unbreakable fuck kisses, their swollen clits twisted into unbearably delicious knots of ecstasy. The heat and tension filled their grinding bodies, their hot flesh grew slick with sweat, their tits and bellies slipped even more erotically and deliciously as the pleasure grew and grew.

“You cunt, you fucking cunt,” Inge groaned into Tana’s ear. Their blonde manes tangled, sweaty and wild.

“Slut, cunteating slut,” Tana moaned back. She bit Inge’s neck, forcing the blonde jungle goddess to passionately nip at her shoulder.

“Whore, fucking whore,” Rakara gasped at Conchita, their beautiful faces nose to nose, forehead to forehead. Hot sweat mixed, dripping from the tips of their noses down into their mashed cleavages.

“Filthy bitch, dirty cunt,” Conchita cursed back. Her body was trembling deep in its core, the overwhelming sexual pleasure and tension threatening to explode like a bomb. She could feel the same tension building in Rakara’s cunt, she could sense the same energy building and building in the bodies of the other two women who were wrapped up with her and Rakara in this sexual crucible.

The fuckfighting women’s bodies had long since synced up, their erotic energy feeding off of each other. All four women came to overwhelmingly powerful orgasms at exactly the same moment. They shrieked in concert, their screams of pleasure roaring into the night, harmonizing into a sexual symphony.

“AAARRGGGGHHHHHH!!”

“UNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!”

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!”

“MMMMMMNNNNNN!!”

Their cunts closed on their sex partner’s pussy, their hungry twats clamped like meaty vises and they squeezed and squeezed, cunt eating and merging with cunt, furnace-like heat melting labia to labia, sealing fuckhole to fuckhole in an unbreakable bond. They fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other, their hot ejaculate drowning each other’s juicy quims in cunt juice, their throbbing tits ejaculating hot streams of nipple cum. They locked mouths and swallowed each other’s shrieks of ecstasy.

For several minutes the four women, wrapped up in each other arms, drained each other of cum, exchanging and sharing wave after wave of pure pleasure. Finally, the orgasms receded. Panting desperately, the women held each other, their sweat soaked bodies bound by their intertwined limbs. Rakara and Tana released the jungle queens and fell flat on their backs, their tits heaving as they drew in air. Moaning, Inge and Conchita fell across their fuck partners, crushing the other women tit to tit and belly to belly. The jungle women’s asses pressed tight, buttocks sealed to buttocks, and their pussies aligned.

For long minutes, the four fuckfighters held their rivals, their bodies mixing sweat, pressed cheek to cheek as they panted and gasped. The sexual pleasure they had given to each other continued to reverberate through their lush bodies, keeping the erotic fire burning, growing, flaring back to life. Inge felt Conchita’s ass and cunt pressed to her own. She pushed back, moving her hips in a slow circle, grinding ass to ass, grunting with pleasure as she arched her back and felt her thick-lipped twat slap and suck to Conchita’s matching genitals. The Spanish beauty thrust back and cried out in pleasure as she felt and delighted in the merging of their fuck holes, as their puckered assholes caressed.

“Mmmmmnnn, yes, oh yes,” Conchita murmured as the spikes of erotic sensations began to emanate from her pussy, growing in heat and tension with each heartbeat.

Even as Conchita and Inge joined their genitals and asses and began to fuck each other, Rakara and Tana, lying beneath the jungle queens, slid their pussies together and penetrated and sealed to each other. They spread their legs wide on either side of the jungle women’s hips, and arched their backs, thrusting their hungry twats together, mating and merging.

The four women fucked each other, Inge and Conchita mated, Tana and Rakara sealed cunt to cunt. Simultaneously, Inge writhed on top of Tana, grinding tits and bellies with the cavewoman, kissing and biting. Conchita undulated sinuously on top of Rakara. The cavewomen rubbed and slid their bodies against the jungle queens, even as the pleasure and heat from their locked genitals began searing up their cunts into every nerve in their bodies. The women moaned and gasped, four bitches in heat. The tension and pleasure built, the erotic sensations drove all four women crazy with lust. They all knew they needed more.

Inge pushed her ass high and Conchita moved with her. Their slick cunts slid deep and hard, kissing and stroking clit to clit. Panting hard, almost reading the other’s mind, insane with pure lust, Conchita and Inge moved their hips and asses microscopically, rubbing clits and then slowly knotting the engorged, throbbing sex horns. They cried out in joy as the exquisite nerves fused and locked. Then the jungle queens thrust their asses down, slamming their succulent fuckmeat into Tana and Rakara’s wide open twats. The women’s juicy cunts slapped wetly. The cavewomen’s clits were knotted and swollen together and Inge’s and Conchita’s engorged clits crushed hard into their rivals’ sensual fuck knot. The four clits met in an explosion of ecstasy so great that, for an instant, all four women nearly passed out from the incredible intensity of the erotic pleasure. Heat and tension, exponentially greater than anything the women had yet given to each other, flared up from their joined pussies. The four women shrieked in unison, screaming like banshees as their bodies filled with coruscating heat, with pleasure too great to endure.

“OH FUCKING GOD!!”

“GODS, GODS, FUUUUCCCCKKK!!”

“AAARRRGGGGHHH!!”

“UNNNNGGGGHHHH!!”

The locked women sobbed uncontrollably as the erotic sensations overwhelmed their senses, filled their bodies, set every nerve on fire and pumped exquisite tension into every muscle. They rocked their hips and worked their asses around in tight circles, moving only a little but keeping their knotted clits in constant contact, grinding and grinding against each other, every instant sending waves of pure ecstasy radiating through their bodies.

The women cried and sobbed, screamed and shrieked, but none wanted to separate, all wanted to carry each other to peak of sexual ecstasy. Inge sobbed uncontrollably as she pulled Tana’s hair. The blonde cavewoman’s face was streaked with tears as her fingers sank into Inge’s ass, keeping her rival pinned to her. Tears streamed down Conchita’s face as she struggled to keep from passing out. Rakara’s head was thrown back, her gorgeous face a rictus of agony as unbearable sexual pleasure pushed her to the breaking point.

The four-woman fuck went on for several more minutes. The unbelievably intense pleasure was too great to endure. The women felt like they had melted together, their voluptuous bodies merged, every nerve and every inch of skin on fire with pleasure, their grinding, swollen clits fused into a single nova-hot point of ecstasy that kept expanding and contracting, growing greater and more intense with every expansion. Their muscles trembled and quivered, overflowing with sexual tension, demanding release.

The end finally came. An unbelievably ecstatic four-way orgasm roared through the women at the same moment, filling them all to the brim then exploding over and over again. The pleasure was too great. The women could not even scream. They could only hold each other tight, their bodies shuddering as their convulsing muscles locked and released, over and over. They ejaculated endlessly, soaking each other with cum, their pussies and nipples flowing with pussy juice. They locked mouths and moaned desperately into each other, struggling to overpower and defeat the other pair with this ultimate sexual union.

As the wave of orgasms continued, each massive release even more powerful and pleasurable than the last, the women began to pass out. Conchita went first, her mind shutting down as pleasure too intense to bear coursed through her. An instant later, Tana’s eyes rolled back in her head, followed by Rakara. Inge held out only seconds more before the sensations exploding from her genitals reached a peak that her mind could not endure. Even after they all passed out, the women’s unconscious bodies shuddered and quaked, the intense sexual pleasure following them even into their dreams.

To be continued:
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen -by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Beautiful THANK YOU!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Man…I know this is a big statement but this may be your best work yet. It may not be the most well written but it more than makes up for that with its sheer hotness and contagious intensity. I’m writing the next part of Lusty Lives now and this will certainly inspire some of it. I love the use of the word “splattered”. I could read about these four going at each other all day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thanks JB, this was well worth waiting for...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Oh my god.

That was amazing.

The four way fuck at the end - was everything I could have hoped for. Let's just say I enjoyed that immensely 💦 I'm so sensitive now.

I agree - that was well worth the wait. and I can't believe there's even more coming. What a beautiful, intimate set of vignettes.

Thanks JB!! Phenomenal

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    Oh my god.

That was amazing.

The four way **** at the end - was everything I could have hoped for. Let's just say I enjoyed that immensely ������ I'm so sensitive now.

I agree - that was well worth the wait. and I can't believe there's even more coming. What a beautiful, intimate set of vignettes.

Thanks JB!! Phenomenal

Dear Elza (and everyone else who has responded/hit like or thanks),

Thanks for the feedback! Elza, I think you are the person who has been asking about sexual combatants "merging" so I wrote some of this with that in mind. I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.

The next part will be a lot tamer than this - much more of a wrap up, tying up some loose ends, and setting the stage for the future. It will be up in the next day or so.

In the meantime, I'm starting work on a new "Neverwhere" story that has me pretty excited. It's called "Sexual Diplomacy." It will be a short story so may be up in the next few weeks.

JB
    JB57

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast