Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: New Story- The Kidnapping by JB57

Thank you for including that little strength contest . At first I was thinking this scenario would lead to a one shot, but their relationship is clearly transforming. I’m not sure how, but I think you’re setting them up
    to be repeat opponents.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Here is the last part of the story. It went off in an unanticipated direction at the end, but I'm not going to do anything about that for a while! I hope you enjoy.

I'm getting back to "Jungle Queens" and a few other unfinished stories. Hope to have more up soon.

JB

The Kidnapping, Part III

Riley and Ryan spread their legs and aimed their pink, hot, naked cunts directly at each other. The women smiled. They had cum more times than either of them ever had before in their lives yet, somehow, they were both fully sexually energized. The stunning pleasure they had given to each other seemed to feed their erotic energy but it was still not enough to satisfy them, making them hornier than ever.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out, baby,” Ryan purred as she slipped her left leg over Riley’s right, as Riley’s right came over her left. Both women wrapped a leg around the other’s hip. Their skin sizzled everywhere they touched, every nerve on fire with sexual desire. Their cunts burned like furnaces as the succulent fuckmeat closed on each other.

“I’m going to make you cum inside of me and cream all over me, fucker,” Riley moaned. Their aching pussies were now only an inch apart, their throbbing, twitching clits seemed drawn to each other like sexual magnets. “I’m going to put you in your place once and for all.”

“My place is inside of you and on top of you, whore,” Ryan whispered. The women glared, blue eyes locked to green. Pure lust set their luscious bodies on fire. For both women, the memory of the incredible fucking they had delivered to each other on the outside deck blazed in their minds. That had been the most incredible fuck either woman had ever experienced. They could already tell that what they were about to do to each other would be even better. They panted with excitement. Their big tits jiggled, drop of ejaculate dripping off the tips of their engorged nipples. They could not wait to start fucking.

“Cunt to cunt and clit to clit, slut,” Riley growled. “We don’t stop until we both know who’s the better bitch.”

“Fine by me, you fuck,” Ryan grunted.

Ryan and Riley closed the final inch between their raging twats. Thick, juicy bare fuck lips squashed, the wet, spongy flesh mashing and melding. The impact spread their fuckholes, opening their vaginas, pushing out their labia, letting the slick, hot inner flesh merge and melt in a flare of delicious heat. Every excruciatingly sensitive nerve melded to its counterpart in the other woman’s cunt. A strong suction formed between their hot, wet fuckholes, locking the women together, sucking them in, forming an unbreakable bond. A blast of raw pleasure flowed through their beautiful bodies, filling them to the brim. Finally, their swollen, throbbing clits met head to head. The unbearably sensitive nerve-rich rods crushed and exploded with heat and electricity, sending flaring pulses of pure pleasure through every cell in the women’s pudenda, setting their aching cunts on fire from their juicy fuck lips to the very core of their wombs.

“CHRIST, FUCKING CHRIST!!” Ryan howled, her body jerking in ecstasy as the intense pleasure filled her entire voluptuous body, pushing her almost to the breaking point. It was unbelievable, an unbearable sensation of pure erotic joy. She threw back her head and screamed in bliss.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCCCKKK!!” Riley shrieked, her body shuddering and convulsing from the tip of her clit to the tip of her toes. “OH MY GOD!!”

The women thrust together with all their power, locking their genitals. They glared at each other, their beautiful faces contorted by expressions that combined insane lust, absolute rage, pure hate and even a touch of shared gratitude as they inflicted more and more pleasure. They began to grind mercilessly, intent on fucking the other woman down, on breaking the other bitch’s body and cunt with their own. They grabbed each other by the back of the head, placed a hand on the other’s muscular thigh, and pumped and bucked frantically, fucking and fucking, grinding clits with all their strength.

Waves of ecstasy coursed through their bucking, jerking bodies, overwhelming their senses. Ryan and Riley forced themselves to keep going, forced their bodies to accept the delirious pleasure and the building sexual tension, as they fought to prove which of them was the stronger, better woman. They pulled hair, they turned their bodies at an angle and slipped into the fork of the other’s legs so their juicy cunts could lock even more tightly.

Gripping each other’s thighs, the women pounded and bucked ferociously, their clits glued together, their pussy lips sucked and fused. Cunt juice flowed between their sealed twats, soaking the intersection of their bodies, lubricating every delicious thrust. Their cunts gripped each other tightly, refusing to let go, wrestling and sucking, trying to overpower the other woman’s cunt, to devour the other alive.

The women gasped and moaned, their cries of pleasure growing louder and higher as they fucked relentlessly. Their massive tits bounced furiously, sweat and tit juice spraying from the bouncing orbs with every jolt.

“You whore, you dirty, fucking whore,” Ryan cursed through clenched teeth as she worked her hips and ass, drilling her cunt deep and hard into Riley’s cunt, gripping the woman’s thigh for leverage as she fucked as hard as she could. She pulled Riley’s face closer to her own by the back of the woman’s head, wanting to see the moment when her cunt destroyed the blonde’s juicy twat.

“You cunteating fuck,” Riley gasped back. “You filthy slut!” Riley pumped back just as hard, giving as good as she was getting, struggling to grind the whore’s clit into submission.

The pleasure built and built inside of them, growing and growing in waves of pure ecstasy, driving them insane with desire.

“Oh, Jesus Fuck,” Ryan thought to herself. “Oh Fucking God!” This feels so good, so fucking good, so fucking, fucking good. She did not want it to stop. Her body was on fire, her nerves screamed with pleasure, every part of her body was vibrating with erotic sensations and power.

Riley threw back her head and moaned in agony as she struggled to hold back the incredible, devastating orgasm building in her core. She knew that when she came it would destroy her, it would be an explosion of unbelievable ecstasy that would blow her mind. She felt herself vibrating in every muscle and every nerve, she felt her entire body burning, alive with sexual energy. She could not believe another woman could fuck her like this and she loved every moment, she loved every excruciating thrust from her rival that somehow added even more to the exquisite agony wracking her body. She did not want it to end, but she also did not want to be beaten. “Oh Christ,” she thought to herself, “Oh Fucking God, please don’t let this end.” But she knew it had to and she was determined she would be the bitch to crawl away from this fight, she would be victorious against her unbelievable rival.

The fucking went on and on, the women frantically grinding and pumping until their lush bodies were soaked with sweat and other secretions. They gasped and panted, approaching the limits of what they could endure. Their lush bodies trembled and shook, their muscles quivered, pulled as taut as bows, alive with sexual tension, begging for the exquisite release that would carry them to absolute ecstasy.

Riley and Ryan felt the end coming. They felt the tension boiling inside of them. They pulled each other in tight, crying out as their over-sensitive tits crushed, nipple searing to nipple. Their thick titflesh squashed, feeding pleasure onto the excruciating pleasure already radiating in waves from their inosculated cunts and their knotted clits. They pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead. They locked into a long, hot kiss, twisting tongues, sucking, trading spit. They struggled to push their opponent over the edge, knowing that they were on the verge of exploding.

“Oh God, you fuck, you dirty little fuck,” Riley sobbed, her voice shaking with passion and tension.

“Whore, fucking, cunteating whore,” Ryan sobbed, her voice barely more than a hoarse whisper as she struggled to hold back the orgasmic monster beating at the doors.

The women looked deep into each other’s eyes as the end came for both of them at once. They could not take anymore. Their clits exploded, setting every nerve on fire, sending building waves of pure ecstasy filling every muscle, releasing tidal waves of tension that rolled away from the beautiful women’s bucking bodies like water.

The women locked hands and held each other as their bodies shook. They threw back their heads and screamed and screamed, their howls of sexual nirvana filling the factory, echoing out into the industrial park beyond. Their cunts closed like fleshy traps and they squeezed until they trembled with effort. Gushers of hot ejaculate flowed from the women’s interlocked cunts, injected into their vaginal canals, mixing into a creamy froth, filling both women with molten heat. Their hips and asses jerked, and every muscle convulsed as they lost all control of their bodies.

Screaming, Riley and Ryan released their hands and fell onto their backs. Their long, lush bodies writhed and bucked, thrashed and undulated wildly as they fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other. Their nipples ejaculated, their pussies unleashed geysers of hot ejaculate, their bodies gleamed with sweat as they bridged, ramming themselves into each other as hard and deep as humanly possible, crushing their clits with all their power.

The writhing, moaning, gasping women writhed and wriggled for some time more. It was more than a half hour later before their bodies were finally still. Their tits jiggled tautly as their breath came in desperate pants. Their hearts pounded. The women lay flat on their backs on the carpet, collapsed in a pool of sweat and cum, their twats locked into each other, sealed tight, their swollen clits twisted into a knot, the heat and pleasure continuing to pulse through their exhausted bodies.

Their sweat-soaked hair fanned out under their heads like wings. The women had fucked each other senseless once more. This time, the mutual fucking was even more intense, more mind-blowing than what they had done to each other on the deck.

Neither woman was capable of thought. They could only feel the intense sensations reverberating through their incredible bodies. They lay lost in the afterglow, floating on a cloud of sexual bliss and satisfaction, drifting in and out of consciousness.
    After some time, Riley stirred. She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down her luscious body to where she and Ryan were locked together in a fuck join, their succulent cunts sealed around each other. She moaned, lifted her ass, and cried out as a spasm of pure pleasure rippled through her body as her clit pulled against Ryan’s clit. Ryan moaned and jerked. Riley gingerly reached between her legs and used her thumb to slowly, delicately unhook her pulsing clit from Ryan’s clit. Bracing her body, with a gasp, she sucked her cunt apart from Ryan’s hungry twat. The women moaned as their bodies separated. Cum splattered down to the rug as a gusher of ejaculate flowed away from their separated twats.

Riley turned herself on her side, then rolled to her knees. She could barely move. She felt exhausted in her muscles, in her core, yet also strangely elated. There was some deep, sexual part of her that still had strength. For now, she was not able to tap it. She pulled herself up onto the bed, lifted the quilt, and slid under the sheets. She reached for the remote and clicked it. The lights in the factory shut off, except for the dull glows coming from the distant kitchen area and the exit lights. The early light just before dawn lit the sky and filtered through the factory’s skylights.

Riley did not know if she was the winner of their epic fuckfight, but she felt she had done all she could. She drifted off to an exhausted sleep, her luscious, voluptuous body completely and totally relaxed from the most deliciously powerful set of orgasms she had ever experienced.

It was only minutes later that Riley snapped back to awareness. The blonde woman felt the weight of another body on the bed. By the light coming through the skylights, she could see Ryan’s glistening body as the brunette pulled back the sheets and slipped under. Ryan wasted no time. She crawled to the center of the double bed, where Riley was resting, and mounted the blonde beauty.

The two women’s bodies burned with sexual electricity as their luscious flesh united once more. Ryan’s perfect body fit perfectly over Riley’s equally perfect form. They gasped as heavy, throbbing tits crushed and mashed tight, thick titflesh resisting full compression as Ryan’s weight settled on Riley’s chest. Their nipples pulsed with heat and became brown shafts. The women rolled their tits on each other until their nipples lined up and sucked tight. Warm, taut bellies settled, deep navels sucked. Their legs twined for a moment, bare toes caressing thick calves, smooth thighs pressing tight. Then Riley eagerly spread her legs wide letting Ryan settle between them. Riley tilted her pelvis up, giving Ryan better access to her wet, hot cunt. She gripped the brunette’s round, firm ass tightly. The women rested nose to nose, sharing hot breath, watching each other, pure lust flaring in their eyes.

“We’re not done yet, Riley,” Ryan whispered to her foe. “We said we would not stop until we knew which of us is the better bitch. You haven’t surrendered yet.”

“I’m more than ready for you, cunt,” Riley replied. “I left you in a puddle of cum on the floor and I’m happy to do the same to you in this bed.”

“Good,” Ryan breathed. She slid her engorged clit down along Riley’s slick cuntlips and pressed her clit head to head with the blonde’s swollen sex horn. The women moaned as one, gasping in ecstasy. Their beautiful bodies trembled as they resumed the fuckwar. Riley and Ryan smiled at each other, their feverish grins revealing how much they wanted to continue.

Over the next hour, they fucked slow and hard, their hips and asses rolling and pumping in rhythm, their legs twining, their bodies locking in a full body fuck. They were soon slick with sweat and pussy juice, trapped in the erotic furnace under the quilt. They could have thrown it off but both women wanted the heat and the sweat. They panted and moaned and cursed, mouth to mouth, but did not kiss. It was only at the end, as their bodies convulsed in sexual ecstasy, that Ryan and Riley locked their mouths in a deep, passionate kiss and swallowed their screams and shrieks of pleasure.

They lay wrapped together, soaked in sweat and cum, under the sheets. They lay almost completely still for some time, the only movement their gently undulating asses as they continued to rub pussies and roll their tits. Finally, Ryan groaned and rolled off of Riley’s luscious, voluptuous body. She threw back the quilt as she did so. The naked women lay side by side, panting, their tits jiggling. Their nipples were joined by thick strands of nipple cum, where they had ejaculated into each other’s tits. Their red pussies were linked by strands of viscous cum. Their bodies glistened with the moisture of sex fluids and sweat.

After a while, Riley turned her head to stare at Ryan. Ryan felt the movement and turned her head to return the stare. Riley stroked Ryan’s wet thigh.

“You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had,” the blonde murmured. “So, so fucking good…”

“So are you,” Ryan whispered. “I’ve never met a woman like you.”

“The feeling is mutual,” the blonde moaned. She rolled onto Ryan, who eagerly opened her legs and pulled Riley down on her.
    “Are you ready for another round, baby?” the blonde asked, as she arranged her body on top of her fuck rival.

“I’m ready whenever you are, bitch.”

Riley slid her clit into place on top of Ryan’s throbbing clit. The women gasped, their incredible bodies shuddered in ecstasy.
    “Oh baby, I’m going to fuck you raw,” Riley purred. Her ass and hips moved slow and hard, driving deep and strong. She moaned as the pleasure began to build again.

“I’m going to drain every drop of cum from you, fuck whore,” Ryan murmured back. Her body moved with Riley’s, keeping them sealed together. The women watched each other through half-closed eyes, their pants and moans spiraling higher and higher until, finally, Ryan spread her legs wide at the highest moment of ecstasy and shrieked in pleasure as she came again and again. Riley came with her, injecting her cum over and over into the beautiful bitch beneath her, trembling as she released her sexual tension again and again.

Riley rolled off of Ryan. A few minutes later, Ryan rolled back into position on top of her blonde enemy and they began to fuck once again.

This battle went on all morning, a war of attrition, both women striving to fuck their enemy to exhaustion and claim victory in their relentless fuckwar.

At some point in the mid-afternoon, Riley woke to find Ryan lying beside her, propped up on an elbow, playing with the blonde’s tits. When Ryan saw the other woman was awake, she smiled and lowered her head to Riley’s massive tit and began to feast on the stiff nipple. Riley writhed and bucked as her rival mauled her tits, sucking back a hint of hot ejaculate from her nipple. Ryan slid her hand down Riley’s bare belly and cupped and then stroked her wet, cum-slimed twat. Riley summoned all her will and pushed the other woman away.

“Fucker,” she gasped. “Are you ready for another round, bitch?”

“I’m more than ready, baby,” Ryan smiled. “Are you?”

Riley grinned and lay back on the bed. “Come and get it, cunt,” she purred, spreading her legs. Suddenly, her expression changed completely. There was something on her left ankle. She sat up and pulled back the sheet. At the same time, she pulled up her ankle. Her leg came to an abrupt stop with a “clank”. To her horror, she saw that the ankle cuff was now on her! Riley looked at Ryan with a flash of rage, but the dark-haired beauty had already rolled off the bed and stood several feet away. She dangled the key to the cuff in her hand.

“I had the good luck of waking up before you and I saw this neat little key on the ground… well, the rest you can tell.” Ryan smiled viciously.

“Fuck you, bitch!” Riley cried. She climbed out of the bed, but the length of the chain did not allow her to do more than stand beside it. “This is cheating!”

“No, I think it’s pretty fair, actually,” Ryan said. She smiled as she walked around Riley in a wide arc, just out of range of being grabbed. She reached the chest at the foot of the bed. Riley leaped at the chest, which she could easily reach from the bed, but Ryan used the moment to pull the large container further away and out of range of Riley’s punches and kicks. She opened the chest, rummaged through it, and came up with a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

“This chest is almost magical. You’ll have to thank your accomplices for providing so many things.”

Riley glared, her chest heaving.

“I’m going to have to borrow your come fuck me pumps, baby,” Ryan smiled. “They seem to be the only footware around.”

“Let me go, Ryan,” Riley said. “You win. I concede. Just let me go.”

“Not yet, you blonde whore,” Ryan said. She pulled on the t-shirt, which bulged under the weight of her incredible rack, and slipped on the sweat pants. Ryan walked over to the table and picked up the cell phone. She waggled it at Riley. “I think I need this too.”

The brunette picked up Riley’s pumps, where she had left them beside the TV. Barefoot, she began to walk towards the exit of the factory.

“You can’t just leave me here!” Riley cried. “The guys behind this will kill me when they find out what happened!”

Ryan smiled as she turned around. “Here, baby,” she said. She threw the key towards the kitchen area of the factory floor. It was about 15 meters from Riley. “I think you can drag that bed to the key. It will just take you a little while. In the meantime, I’m gone.” She turned and continued her walk to the exit. She was sure that she could force the gate to the stairs and get down and she planned to call the police as soon as she was out of the factory. She glanced back one final time. Riley had thrown the mattress off the bed and was now dragging the frame across the floor. She was still about 7 meters from the key.

“You’re a great fuck, Riley,” Ryan called back. “The best fuck I’ve ever had. Thanks, cunt.”

“Fuck you, whore!” Riley screamed at her angrily.

Ryan smiled and sashayed out of the exit.

To be concluded:

Epilogue:

Agent Debra Atwater undid the top two buttons on her shirt and puffed out her impressive chest. The FBI agent’s shirts tended to strain to contain her massive, beautiful tits and she often felt herself compelled to release the pressure on her puppies at some time during the course of the day. It was usually a bit of a difficult decision. She knew how gorgeous and voluptuous she was and exposing her considerable cleavage always proved to be a distraction to fellow agents – men and women. Today, however, she was releasing her breasts early in the day. She had a meeting with Ryan Hartley, the recent kidnapped heiress, and she wanted to make a point to the beautiful young woman. She was especially interested in having a conversation with Ms. Hartley after she had received the result of the forensic lab tests. The technicians who had gone over the factory in which Ms. Hartley was held had returned some very, very interesting results and Agent Atwater wanted to discuss those results with Ms. Hartley in person. Debra considered letting down her red hair, that was now tied up in a tight bun on top of her head, but decided that would be a bit too forward.

The FBI agent was the lead officer on Ms. Hartley’s kidnapping. The missing heiress had turned up a day after her initial kidnapping, dressed in a tight (and very revealing, given her incredible physique) t-shirt, sweat pants and, incongruously, some expensive leather pumps. She had called police on a cellphone that she had stolen from her kidnappers. The physical exam that followed Ms. Hartley’s rescue indicated that her body was riddled with bite marks, handprints and scratches, but the woman swore she had not been the victim of a sexual assault. The lab results that came back several days after the recovery of the heiress complicated the story. Agent Atwater now had to get to the bottom of the matter.

The agent walked up the paved concourse leading to the Hartley mansion carrying her briefcase. She pushed the doorbell. Chimes rang deep in the house. Atwater was familiar with the house, having spent the evening of the kidnapping here, going over Ms. Hartley’s things looking for clues, consoling and counselling the parents, and monitoring the ransom call when it came. The door opened and the butler, Eric, greeted her warmly.

“Agent Atwater. What a pleasure to see you again. Ms. Hartley is waiting to talk to you in the library.”

“Thanks, Eric.”

The butler led the agent through the mansion to a set of massive, dark oak doors. He opened them onto an enormous, two storey library. Light streamed in from the wall of windows facing the door. The rest of the room was lined with bookshelves and furnished with dark wooden tables, leather wingback chairs, and all the other accoutrements of a classical library. Ryan Hartley was sitting in a leather chair facing a fireplace. She stood up as the agent entered and walked towards the redheaded women, eager to greet her. Agent Atwater was a bit surprised but secretly thrilled to see how Ryan was dressed – in a tight black dress that hugged her impressive curves and revealed much of her bulging chest through a deep, plunging neckline. The heiress’ powerful legs were bare and her feet clad in two-inch heels.

As the women shook hands, they sized each other up. Atwater was not at all surprised to feel a shock of sexual tension pass between them when the bare skin of their hands touched. From the moment she had met Ryan, after the heiress had first been rescued, she had detected a powerful sexual aura. Ryan took a very conspicuous look down the agent’s impressive cleavage. The agent returned the favour, taking in Ryan’s luscious curves and the thick, round orbs on her chest. The women’s eyes locked and heat passed between the two beautiful women.

“Please, take a seat,” Ryan said, breaking the spell as she gestured to the wingback chairs by the fireplace.

“Thanks very much,” Atwater acknowledged. She sat down and then passed on the offer of refreshments from the butler. She wanted to get right to the point.

“Ms. Hartley, our investigation has turned up some very…unusual things about your capture and containment. I’d like to discuss them with you.”

Ryan nodded for the agent to continue.

Atwater pulled a file out of her briefcase. “This is the report from the forensics team that examined the factory where you were held hostage. The report is very interesting. It reveals that there was a copious amount of DNA left behind by your captors, especially one woman. We have hair samples, so we know she is a natural blonde. We have some skin samples from a few other suspects, but this woman has left DNA all over the place.”

Atwater looked up at Ryan, whose beautiful face seemed fixed in a neutral position.

“We also have identified a great deal of DNA from you. A lot of it is mixed in with what we have of the blonde woman. That includes hair. A lot of her hair was tangled up with yours. A lot of her… bodily emissions were mixed up with your bodily emissions.”

Again, Atwater looked at Ryan. There was no reaction.

“Ms. Hartley, you have told us that you were held at the factory and that you were alone. You claim you managed to slip your restraints and recover a phone that the kidnappers very stupidly and carelessly left behind. But all of the evidence we have contradicts what you are saying. Clearly, there was at least one blonde woman who was there, at the factory, apparently acting as your minder. We know that you were genuinely kidnapped. But a lot of the evidence we have from the factory is the kind of stuff we find at places where there has been a lot of sexual activity. It really starts to look like you staged your own kidnapping so you could meet with a female lover.”

“That doesn’t make any sense, Agent Atwater,” Ryan said. “As you know, my life is an open book. It is common knowledge that I have a very active sex life and that I am very aggressively bisexual. There is no need for me to stage a kidnapping to meet a lover or to attract attention to myself. I have more than enough of both.”

“I know, which is what makes this whole lab report so puzzling,” the agent replied. “Please explain to me what is going on here.”

Ryan considered. “You are a very beautiful and voluptuous woman, Agent Atwater.”

The agent said nothing but did not acknowledge the compliment.

“You may be aware that, sometimes, certain types of women…. work out conflict between themselves in very sexual ways. I am that kind of woman. So was my captor. We decided to ‘work out’ our differences in a more peaceful and pleasurable way. That is what your lab report shows.”

The agent felt herself getting hot but kept her cool. She knew exactly what Ryan was talking about. Indeed, she had participated in such “conflict resolution” exercises herself in the past, but she did not feel ready to admit that – though the heiress seemed to have a strong sense of that anyway.

“So, you and this blonde woman had a sexfight?”

Ryan smiled. “We had several. In fact, we fucked each other’s brains out. In the end – well, I am here now. So I think you can infer how our conflict ended.”

“Could you identify this woman if you saw her again?”

Ryan smiled wider. “Of course I could, but of course I will not. You surely understand that, Agent Atwater. I have not told you what really happened because I don’t want to see her arrested. If you do pick her up, I have no intention of testifying against her.”

“You would protect a criminal who assisted in your kidnapping?”

“As I said, the woman and I worked out our conflict in our own way. She lost. That is punishment enough for her.”

Atwater glared at Ryan, a bit frustrated.

“Do you have any contact with this woman?”

Ryan shook her head. “No, I do not.”

“Do you intend to reach out to her?”

“I do not and I don’t know how to, anyway. As far as I am concerned, my relationship with her is over and ended.”

Atwater gathered up the report and put it in her briefcase. She felt a bit hot and she was conscious of the fact that her nipples had swollen and her thong was damp. Just thinking about this magnificent dark-haired woman locked up in an epic fuckfight with her blonde captor set Atwater’s juices flowing.

“I suppose we have nothing more to discuss.” She pulled out her card and handed it to Ryan. “If anything comes up, if you change your mind or…,” here she paused a moment to add emphasis, “… if you’d like to discuss anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me.”

The redhead and brunette exchanged a hot, secret smile. They both knew what Atwater was suggesting.

“Thank you, Agent Atwater. Maybe I will call you in a few weeks, once things calm down and if anything occurs to me.”

Ryan walked the Agent to the library door. They shook hands, their bare palms lingering a bit too long. Atwater’s nipples tented her shirt; she was glad she had on a jacket. Ryan had no such protection. She was clearly considering the agent’s invitation.

The women parted. As Atwater walked down the walkway, she breathed deeply, trying to calm down. In her car, she examined the report once more. The amount of female sexual secretion the lab had found was phenomenal. It gave her some idea of what the heiress was capable as a sexual warrior. Atwater swallowed and forced herself to calm down again. She hoped that Ryan would call her at some point in the near future.

Ryan watched the agent leave. She smiled. The woman was clearly interested in getting between Ryan’s legs. The lab report had probably lit a fire under the agent. Ryan planned to follow up. Right now, however, something else was preoccupying her mind. A letter had arrived that morning from an unknown address. It had contained a very interesting proposition.

Epilogue II:

Ryan Hartley pulled up to the old motel in her Mercedes sports car. It had been a more than two hour drive, out to the middle of nowhere, but she appreciated the need for the remote setting. She slipped out of her car and looked at the key in her hand. It was for room 7, near the end of the row of apartments. She glanced towards the motel office. There were a few cars and trucks parked outside of different units, but the place was mostly empty.

Ryan was wearing a short red dress and sandals. Other than that, she was naked under her clothing. Her long, black hair flowed free. She grabbed her purse, locked the car and made her way to room 7. Ryan paused before the weathered door, then knocked gently.

“It’s open,” called out a familiar voice from inside. Ryan pushed the door open and stepped into the dark interior. The drapes to the room were drawn, mostly blocking out the sun. A light was on beside the night table. Riley was sitting on the bed, cross-legged. She was completely nude.

Ryan felt her heart pounding in her throat, her breath coming in hitching pants. She dropped her purse on the dresser inside the door, slipped out of her sandals, and then pulled her red dress over her head. In an instant, she was nude, too. She tossed the dress aside.

For a few moments, the naked, voluptuous women glared at each other, their eyes roaming hungrily over the other woman’s lush, naked body. It had been nearly six weeks since they had parted, almost four weeks since Ryan had received the key and the cryptic message, naming only the motel and its address.

Ryan climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged, facing Riley. The women’s eyes locked. They felt the waves of lust, the pure desire that flowed between them. Both women watched with growing hunger as the other woman’s body reacted to their presence. Heavy, thick tits grew bigger, more taut, their nipples jutting like spears. Their clean-shaven pussies lubricated and glistened with cunt juice. They sat in silence, drinking in the other woman’s presence, basking in the growing and intoxicating odor of aroused cunt. Ryan and Riley moaned, letting their senses slowly overflow with the sexual energies they fed each other.

“I’ve rented this room for a week,” Riley finally whispered. “I think that should be long enough for us to settle things between us.”

“I think that will be enough,” Ryan gasped. Her excitement was building to a fever.

“No more talk,” Riley groaned. “Last time, you cheated and got away. This time, no cheating. Just you against me, body to body, clit to clit, woman to woman. No stopping until one of us can’t go on. Do you agree?”

“Of course,” Ryan grunted. She felt the lust raging insides. She did not want to talk. She needed to act.

Smiling, the women sat back and spread their legs. They smiled in joy as they examined the other woman’s hot, wet genitals.
    “Oh fuck,” Ryan moaned. “I can’t wait any longer…”

“Neither can I, baby,” Riley groaned.

Riley and Ryan reached for each other. Arms twined around backs, heavy tits mated, hot bellies slapped. The women cried out as their bodies mated, as their flesh flowed together in a shock of erotic electricity. Crying out with joy and need, they fell to the bed, their bodies twining together. Soon, the bed was rocking, the creaking of the bed filled the room, and the cries of two women in heat echoed out into the desert air.

An hour or so behind on the highway, Agent Debra Atwater followed the tracking chip she had placed on Ryan’s car. The heiress had come to rest at a backwater motel more than another hour down the highway.

“I wonder what she is doing there?” Atwater said aloud. However, she had a pretty good idea of what the errant heiress was doing. Atwater smiled. She intended to crash the party. She gunned her car engine, sped up a bit, and raced down the highway towards the motel.

The End
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I’m kind of hoping Atwater observes for a few days. I’m really digging Ryan and Riley.

On a side note, Ryan totally cheated, but I guess she had to escape somehow and those two weren’t going to settle things before the kidnappers returned. This was a very fun story, hope to see more of these two eventually.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Damn, I just read the second part and it's SOOO HOT.

I'm so enjoying it, particularly the focus on the hot kissing and strong enemy dynamic.

This makes me really hope that Jungle Queens v. Cavewomen will include a four-way tongue fight. Four rivals lashing tongues, mixing spit between them... mmm. And some cum play as well - the mixed cum of four warriors is too good to waste!!

Thanks JB. Showing us all once again why you're the king.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

One of your best JB, by far !!
    IF not your best ! (for me, but I have not read all your stories yet).

Very well written, as always, excellent plot, quite some of hot trash talking between the women, very hot erotic scenes which are not more lengthy than neccessary.
    All were great !

I will not be surprised if you include these 3 women to one of your next stories !
    I hope you have this in mind for later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Thanks for the comments.

The inclusion of Atwater in the epilogue was a last-minute thing that kind of wrote itself. I got to thinking about how the FBI investigating Ryan's kidnapping would react when they realized what had been going on in the factory where she was held. That led to the idea of the lead investigator being a beautiful woman who was into sex fighting and the rest went from there. To be honest, I'm not sure how well it worked, but I leave that up to the reader. I do have an idea for a sequel to this story that involves a three-way and maybe a competition between Atwater and Riley for Ryan. My thought there is that, in the four weeks since she received the letter from Riley, Ryan may already have made moves to become better "acquainted" with Atwater, so a bit of jealousy could be thrown in. However, this story (if I ever get around to writing it) is a long way down the road!

As I think about it, in fact, Atwater could easily be the focus of a story of her own that I have already started writing called "Witness Protection." The current FBI agent in that one is not Atwater but that is easy to change.

On to Jungle Queens and Mistresses!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks for the comments.

The inclusion of Atwater in the epilogue was a last-minute thing that kind of wrote itself. I got to thinking about how the FBI investigating Ryan's kidnapping would react when they realized what had been going on in the factory where she was held. That led to the idea of the lead investigator being a beautiful woman who was into sex fighting and the rest went from there. To be honest, I'm not sure how well it worked, but I leave that up to the reader. I do have an idea for a sequel to this story that involves a three-way and maybe a competition between Atwater and Riley for Ryan. My thought there is that, in the four weeks since she received the letter from Riley, Ryan may already have made moves to become better "acquainted" with Atwater, so a bit of jealousy could be thrown in. However, this story (if I ever get around to writing it) is a long way down the road!

As I think about it, in fact, Atwater could easily be the focus of a story of her own that I have already started writing called "Witness Protection." The current FBI agent in that one is not Atwater but that is easy to change.

On to Jungle Queens and Mistresses!

JB
    JB,
    I like all the ideas in your latest post .
    To have a sequel of it, Ryan to have already settled things with Atwater (of course with all the juicy details ! LOL) and now Riley to s#exfight with Atwater over Ryan.

As an alternative, I have an idea, feel free to use it or to drop it : Do not change the female character of "Witness Protection. They may be a hot couple with Atwater, and this couple to be after Riley and Ryan (for a reason, maybe Ryan turned to an outlaw(in a way ?). Then after all the needed pairings, a 4some).

to ask : When you start "Witness' Protection" ? Yesterday is a fine day ! LOL
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 27th, 2022 at 08:48 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I love it! Debra reminds me of Angel with how they use their investigative jobs to find hot new rivals. I hope to see more soon. Also, interesting how she was a last minute inclusion because that’s what Sabrina was for me in Cops and Robbers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Smile Re: New Story- The Kidnapping by JB57

Loved it, JB you never cease to amaze with your stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Finally scratched the rooftop sexfight in the rain itch, and damn was it fun.

I'm blaming my early morning work schedule cause a good chunk of the story was me mixing up Riley and Ryan on who was the kidnapper/kidnapped. Until someone got "cheated" at the end. Got a good laugh with that, felt like her first concern was they couldn't keep going THEN "oh right those guys are gonna kill me" second.

Feels like I don't even need to say it, but as always when it comes to how you write fights, the sensuality and intensity between these two was top fucking notch. Just a whole "you're stuck in here with me!" vibe between these two that felt more like a perk than a threat as they kept progressing.

So is... FBI Agent Debra Atwater gonna be some sexfight X Files equivalent character popping up in other things? Researching super natural events, coughjungleportalscoughs, espionage, high profile thefts/kidnappings/blackmails and other events that always end up with her or the parties involved settling things in a steamy way?

Thanks for the story and looking forward to more of Inge & Conchita's Excellent Adventures.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast