Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Evolution

Hello all,

I have been a fan of this genre for more than fifty
    years and have seen its evolution.l have respect for
    every one on the site.Especially,the brilliant Emery,JB57, Morton,Giannis ,King of the Pirates,A.Penman, Anubisix, Rivals Rapture,and Angel Dawn just to name a few.If I didn't mention you, please don't take it personally.I read every story posted.Even the MvM tales. BTW,I do enjoy reading them.

I would also like to shout out a few "new school " authors whose works should be viewed:
    Julia Vargas, Caitlin Norrell, Megan Larsson, Entrophy and Michael Petri( A frequent collaborator of Anubisix.)

I do not want to sound conceited,but I have been
    mentored by some of the great sexfight authors
    of the past: Stanton,Marmark and B.Fields.In fact,
    Fields became my personal mentor and introduced me to the iconic Frank and Cheryl Rusha and "
    The Rusha Collection" videos. (Anyone familiar with them?) He also sponsored the classic "Between Love and War",produced by California Wildcats.I also was introduced to Marty and Trish the founders of CW.Along with the people behind Crystal films.

Fields and I developed a personal relationship
    and remained friends up to his passing. We spent many hours on the phone discussing the
    Intricacies and possible future of sexfighting.

The man was a true savant when it came to sex
    fighting fiction and sponsoring commissioned
    videos. He was impressed by my knowledge and interests and offered to mentor me and who was I to refuse?

He actually gave me many of his favorite stories,he wrote under the names of B.Fields or Marmark.Which I still have.

JM Rolen and I were also quite close as I still own all of his early classic comics. His work was and remains some of the greatest ever.

I was also tutored by the great Ken Kirk. For those that don't know he is the man behind Napali videos.We spent a lot of time together when he was based in Missouri.

I remember vividly the days where John Cain provided silent 8mm sexfighting or titfight movies featuring Candy Samples and Uschi Digart.

Now we have unscripted fights from Chick fights I own most if not all of Avid Mike's library.If there's anyone out there that has not seen the videos produced by our Asian brothers and sisters, I own
    most if not all of them.Do your self a favor,move past the mosaic and the
    language barrier.You won't regret it.You can thank
    me later.

Is there anyone out there familiar with Avid Hants, Ivan Willie,Eneg,RAM, Felix Gato,Dana Dowling? More legends of our genre.I may post one of their stories in the future,giving the author full credit
    of course.

In closing,I have been around this fetish for decades and am happy to witness its growth. When I was a young man,I thought I was pretty much alone.Then I met my mentor (B.Fields/Marmark")thru a personal ad in Nugget Magazine.He and I were ahead of our time.But if he were with us ,we would both thank each and every one of you for your contribution.

"Gillius"
    Last edited by Gillius; May 23rd, 2022 at 02:02 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Evolution

Ignoring the language barrier, I am glad to see that I am not the only one with this taste and like many people, you can give us a little of his talent and time (in this forum and other sites) by sharing stories or ideas, on this theme of rivalries sexual, thanks to everyone

Junior Hostboard Member Gillius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Canary,

I appreciate your response and your interest in this
    subject.I have a lot to share with willing students.

Many of the things Fields /Marmark(not his real name) and I enjoyed were battles between equal rivals.The battles were usually held in private and based on jealousy, hatred and lust.We both liked long detailed battles with trash talk.No sexual tactics were off limits. Some fights were decided by first to cum.Others to exhaustion.

He wrote a lot of the fiction associated with the great Eric Stanton's art.I see a lot of the same things in today's authors. If he were here,he would be proud of the way the genre has evolved and the length and details in the stories.

He predicted 30 years ago,that women would
    be willing to sexfight each other in real life and allow it to be filmed He was a true visionary.
    Last edited by Gillius; May 23rd, 2022 at 11:07 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

The original post for this thread is very moving, it would be a great way to preserve their legacy and honor them to have their work posted on the board, in some way ensuring that they won't be forgotten or lost in time.

I've been around consuming content for almost a decade, it already feels crazy that it's been that long, crazy things happen when you witness a fight outside of school.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Gillius,

What an inresting and VERY important thread !!

Are you that old ? (LOL) You "threaten" me to take my place as one of the oldest members here !! LOL

As I consider myself as one of the more fanatics of this genre, (my friend Mike (chickfight.com) called me "s@exfight aficionado ! LOL You can bet I am ! LOL ) I am sure we have a lot to talk.
    I also have a lot of memories to post in a thread here. I plan to do it rather soon.

We will talk soon !

Giannis
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 23rd, 2022 at 09:39 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Thanks for this. It is great to hear from someone with such a history in the genre. I agree with Canary's sentiment: it would be great to see some of the older stories reposted on the board. Indeed, as we have seen with the fantastic work of the great Morton, it is easy to lose an author's work to antiquity if it is not preserved in some way.

Also, I am gratified to see that my tastes and those of you and some of the greats correspond so well! As you can tell from my work, it is largely defined by long, detailed battles between equal women, held in private, motivated by jealousy, hatred and lust, and who are willing to use any sexual tactic. ;-)

This thread got me to thinking about my own history with this genre. I think I first became aware of the ubiquity of this fetish back in the late 1990s or early 2000s, when the internet first became a thing. I found the chickfight website and began copying and pasting stories, Again, Morton was an early favorite/influence. I recall downloading and printing off stories from Corrina Sexton's "Breastfight" website (with illustrations from Pascarelli) in the very early 2000s. I actually remember receiving her graphic novel "Breast Duel" in the mail around 2001! I believe that I encountered the first "Inge" story on this board around 2004 or 2005. I posted my first story around this time.

As an aside, this thread got me thinking about my history on the board and I went to see when I first posted "Inge 2." I discovered that almost all of my earliest stories are now inaccessible on the board, at least through the big list of stories. The only one whose link worked was "Battle in Space" from 2006. None of the early Inge stories can be reached and a whole host of others. I am more grateful than ever to Rival's Rapture and FightsSexy for existing and archiving all of my work (and that of many others). I strongly encourage everyone interested in this fetish to support her site.

Now that I know that so many of my stories are unavailable on this site, I may consider reposting them at some point, just so they are available in more than one place. While I have no intentions of stopping my writing, I, too, am mortal and will be gone one day. I am considering retirement in a few years from my work and, while that likely means I will be more productive story-wise, it also underlines how all things come to an end!

Quote Originally Posted by Gillius View Post
    Canary,

I appreciate your response and your interest in this
    subject.I have a lot to share with willing students.

One of the things Fields /Marmark(not his real name)
    and I enjoyed was battles between equal rivals.
    The battles were usually held in private and based on
    Jealousy, hatred and lust.We both liked long detailed
    battles with trash talk.No sexual tactics were off limits.

He wrote a lot of the fiction associated with the great
    Eric Stanton's art.I see a lot of the same things in today's
    authors. If he were here,he would be proud of the way
    the genre has evolved and the length and details in the
    stories

.He predicted 30 years ago,that women would
    be willing to sexfight each other in real life and allow it
    to be filmed He was a true visionary.
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Carioca's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Good thing we can easily translate text on internet nowadays with browser tools. Before being introduced to this forum I was reading a bunch of asian stuff on Pixiv.