Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 1

Lusty Lives: Part 1

Milly’s life it seemed was falling apart right in front of her. At 22 years old, she was a stunning redhead with fiery orange hair and a fiery temper to match. Her hair was wavy and very long, down to her firm cheeks. Her breasts were an impressive D cup and her nips were pink. Fiery colors seemed to be her thing. Unfortunately, her temper had now gotten her into a situation she never could’ve possibly imagined. It all started a few days ago at a club. She was partying, having a good time, hitting on guys and girls alike when she had an encounter with her nemesis. Gina.

Gina was her most personal rival and had been since high school. They competed over absolutely everything. Both were straight A students, both were the desire of every warm-blooded boy at their school and more than a few girls, both were athletic gymnasts, both were extroverted party girls and both came from rich families. Gina was also a voluptuous beauty with a succulent D cup and long hair down to her shapely ass. Her hair used to be a light brown but her rivalry with Milly was so extreme that she had taken the liberty of dying it light blue just to offset her fiery red locks. That was how much animosity there was between the two babes.

It was only natural. They were the two most popular girls in both high school and college and they both had dreams of becoming professional gymnasts. Their cold war had started the instant they knew each other. On this night at the club, the two girls would go out of their way to antagonize each other. They bumped their bubbly butts together on the dance floor, they would get in drinking contests as both had livers of steel and it finally came to a head when they both tried to take the same guy home with them. The poor boy tried to mediate and hopefully get a threesome out of it but he only made it worse.

A few shouts of “Bitch!” and “Cunt!” soon led to a vicious, hair-pulling catfight on the club floor. Fiery red and watery blue hair flying all over the place as they clawed, scratched, slapped and slammed each other into the floor. Their prize, realizing that these hellcats were too much for him and ran off. The bouncers, while they would’ve much rather enjoy the show, tossed them both out on their hot behinds but that didn’t stop them. They continued their catfight on the sidewalk in front of the club. They were scaring customers away and the bouncers had to intervene again but the girls were so caught up in their fight that when the bouncer tried to pull them apart, they turned on him and scratched at his eyes, injuring him.

They then stopped fighting after realizing what they had just done. They tried to apologize a million times but it was too little, too late. The cops were called and both were arrested for causing a public disturbance and the bouncer pressed assault charges against them. Needless to say, they were also banned from that club for life. They had no chance of being found not guilty, so their families convinced them to fess up to it in exchange for a lighter sentence. They both received six months in prison. Not long but it would feel like an eternity for pampered princesses like them.

They accepted that there was no way out of this, that they had gotten off relatively easy and that they had no one but themselves to blame for this. Witnesses all said that they attacked each other and hurt the bouncer at the same time, so that was unarguable. They just decided to stick it out for this half year and then move on with their lives. Their rich families would help them get past their criminal records afterwards. Their families had also paid to make sure they were sent to a very…special kind of correctional facility. St. Lilith's. Named after the vicious but also promiscuous woman from Christian mythology.

Upon being taken out of the police car and dropped off in their cuffs and tight orange jumpsuits which matched Milly’s hair and squeezed their hot bods, they looked around and were shocked to find that this place hardly fit the stereotypical image of a woman’s prison. Instead of the guards and inmates being mannish and butch, they were all feminine and attractive. Everywhere they looked, they saw full lips, long, luscious hair, eye-shadow, not a single breast below a C cup and tight uniforms that highlighted their womanly assets. This prison was more like a playboy mansion or a beauty pageant. The captain of the guard, a hot woman in her early 30s with long, jet black hair, stepped up and began introductions, her uniform looked like she was in her way to do a bachelor party.

“Listen up, fresh meat.” She began. “My name is Olivia Brooks. I’m captain of the guard here. Welcome to St. Lilith’s. A correctional facility created and run by privileged women, for privileged women. Our warden, whom you will only know as Madam Red, will assign your cells. She decides everything around here. You won’t be able to meet her unless you attract her attention. For now, I’m who you spoiled bitches will answer to.”

“You’re all here because you got in over your heads and your daddies don’t want their princesses being sent to some shithole full of psychos and hardened gangsters. Don’t think that means you’re off the hook. We have a very special way of reforming you for society and the more experienced inmates and guards will be happy to show you the ropes wherever and whenever they feel like it.” Olivia flipped her raven locks and analyzed the crowd of troublemaking rich girls, enjoying the eye candy. “Alright, bimbos. Line up for your assignments.”

The inmates did just that and were sent to their cells by the captain. Milly and Gina walked up to her. She handed them each a card and as they read it aloud, they realized that they were assigned the same cell.

“What?!” they both shouted at the same time.

“I can’t be in a cell with this fire-crotched bitch!” Gina declared.

“I’m not rooming with blue pubes!” Milly demanded.

Olivia used her right hand to slap Gina and her left to slap Milly, leaving red marks on their pretty faces.

“Learn your place, bitches!” Olivia ordered. “What Madam Red says goes! She knows why you two are here and that’s exactly why she’s having you share a cell. It will teach you to control yourselves and prevent another incident like the one that got you two here.”

Milly and Gina didn’t like it but they understood the reasoning behind their warden’s decision. Their curiosity over who this woman was was piqued.

“Who is this Madam Red anyway?” Milly asked.

“And you said we need to get her attention to meet her? How?” Gina asked.

“She’s only a true Goddess. I may be a fine piece of ass myself but compared to Madam Red, I and everyone else in this place, are just girls. Madam Red? She is all woman. Down to her very bones.” Now the girls were even more interested.

“And you can get her attention by being good at the game.” Olivia continued.

“What game?” Gina asked.

“You’ll find out very soon. Now it’s late. Both of you get to your cell!”

The girls did as they were told. Their minds racing about the mysteries of this prison. Madam Red, the game, the intentions of their peers but it had been a rough day and they had to get some rest. It would be a long and very interesting six months. As they went into their block, they were surprised to find that none of the cells had any bars. They were just steel doors with retractable window blockers. The attractive female guards eyed them up as one guard opened up their cell and they walked inside. They found two single beds, a matted floor, a speaker for the intercom due to the cells being totally soundproofed and even a TV mounted on the wall.

“This is a prison?” Milly asked. “It’s almost like a cheap hotel room.”

“Whatever.” Gina said coldly. “Let’s just get some rest.”

The tension in the air was palpable. The only reason the two enemies didn’t pounce on each other was because they didn’t want any additions to their sentences. Milly took the bed on the left wall and Gina took the right. The two were exhausted from all the stress of their situation and instantly passed out. Little did they know that they were being watched.

“Olivia?” A low, sultry voice on the captain’s communicator asked.

“Yes, Madam?” Olivia asked into it.

“Seems our fresh meat is nice and cozy. I think it’s time to introduce them to the game.” Madam Red said.

“I agree, Madam.” Olivia said as she hung up. “Initiation time is now.”

Last edited by YuriLesboLover; June 18th, 2022 at 11:41 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 1

Excellet way to start a story !
    It is still early to know where the plot goes... but all look great at this part which is rather a prologue I dare to say.
    Intreresting plot, well written, building tension...

It is early for a full review but the way you start it... I LIKE IT !!

Question : what "bad thing" I have to do in order to be a prisoner there ? LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Yuri really likes them with fiery hair colors.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Sorry if the composition of the writing looks a bit off. I copy and pasted this from a note app. In my past stories, I wrote it on the board itself and then cut and paste. For this story, I’ll keep using the note app just for consistency

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thedemba2 View Post
    Yuri really likes them with fiery hair colors.
    I certainly do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Each time declared me more of your fan, I also use a notepad for my texts.

Although i am mostly interested, to see how you will handle this "Madam Red" I had something in mind, for my history and I see that perhaps we had a similar idea, perhaps we could talk in private. For now, thanks for posting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Nice start, looking forward to finding out about the game

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Yuri,
    amazing start. It is incredibly how your writing style improves with esch story you post

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    Each time declared me more of your fan, I also use a notepad for my texts.

Although i am mostly interested, to see how you will handle this "Madam Red" I had something in mind, for my history and I see that perhaps we had a similar idea, perhaps we could talk in private. For now, thanks for posting!
    Sorry but I already have a very distinct plan for this story and for Madam Red’s character

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

And I will be very happy waiting to see what your surprise is with that character.

I just wanted to share my theories in private but I can continue as a good viewer, waiting for the next chapter .
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    Sorry but I already have a very distinct plan for this story and for Madam Red’s character

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As always I’m late to the party but what a party this is! The setup is so great that I’m already hooked!! Well done Yuri Great as always