Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

My take on the friendly vs aggressive debate

So, the users of this site seem to be rather split on particular thing or at least as split as they can be on a chill site like this one. Which is better? Friendly fights or aggressive ones? Sorry if this is a lazy answer but I actually like a mix of both. The aggression shows how determined the girls are to dominate each other and come out on top while the friendliness shows how they are both enjoying themselves and loving what they do. I employed this myself in my two recent stories where the girls really go all out on the aggression during the actual fights but are either friendly or tense with each other outside of them. And in the last chapter of Lusty Lives, I had two mentors trying to educate two rookies while dominating them at the same time, which I found to be a very interesting dynamic. Next chapter will be out Friday or Saturday, BTW.

A Penman is the undisputed champion of friendly fights. I love how laidback and fun loving his girls are. As for aggressive fights, JB is of course the king and as well as the king of sexfight literature as a whole. The raw determination and ferocity of his girls is so intense. As for the best when it comes to mixing the two? King. The Maggie and Amber series perfectly blends aggression and friendliness both in and outside of the actual fights.

As for me? Well, sorry Lusty Lives is taking longer than usual. A lot is going on in my life right now. Plus, Cops and Robbers was my baby. It really clicked with me and I felt like the creative juices were flowing like a waterfall with that one. Sorry but I don’t really think I’ll be pumping out new chapters quite as fast as that one unless it miraculously happens again. Once I’m done with Lusty Lives, my next story will be very much friendly. In fact, it would blend right in with any of Penman’s works. After that though, Cops and Robbers sequel!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: My take on the friendly vs aggressive debate

I love the aggressive aspect of sexfights.. the rougher the better. They both need to put the fight in titfight or sexfight.. think of “Violent Love” by CW. That is my style.

Junior Hostboard Member paki042's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

"start aggressive end friendly" can be the best combination....
    action with happy ending

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I've done both, though not in sexfighting and my take is if you're doing one stick with it and don't try and turn it to the other. I've never been a fan of those stories where two women hate each other, get into a fight, have sex and then magically suddenly like one another. Way too out there imo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

For me it is very similar, a rivalry without an aggressive enmity does not seem to me to be a complete competition, really the two rivals must give everything to dominate each other but at the same time a problem arises for me, I tend to get attachmend to the characters, To think that one will be defeated, drained, humiliated and finally forgotten by the winner, is not something that I like.

I will be very soft but I like how JB57 handles it, his rivals can hate each other but the intensity and sensuality with which they fought becomes so addictive, even hating each other they must experience that pleasure again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I agree, I'm 100% on the aggressive rivals side.

In fact, I'm actually gay, and would much rather see men fight for dominance. But JB captures domfights so well, so erotically, that I can actually get off to women, which is a first in my life.

JB - doing what conversion therapy can't 🤣

But yes, there's just something so intense about two people of the same sex colliding, needing to best each other, so extremely locked in enmity that they have to engage in the most visceral type of combat - sex. Putting their bodies against each other to match all of each other together and see who comes out on top. Literally!

And I agree with the above, there's a certain intimacy and bonding that comes with that - a recognition that another is your equal, that you pleasure and match each other on such a deep level that no one else could ever understand your bond. Ending up craving each other, needing each other...

Enemies.
    Lovers.
    Rivals.
    Soulmates.

All in one.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I actually also find it hot when two sexfighters end up needing each other so much that they kind of mutually submit to each other, craving each other.

I remember reading a long story about two guys who were intense rivals and would try to dom each other at every turn. Finally something within both of them snapped at the same time, and suddenly they were both practically begging the other to fuck them! A sudden but well-planned twist that was so sexy and well executed I shot my load right there.

Not sure of many stories like that, where two characters are basically fighting for submission, ending up making love, accepting each other's dominance over them as equals. That wouldn't do it for me right off the bat but they had such a chemistry and history it was very well earned and extremely sexy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    I agree, I'm 100% on the aggressive rivals side.

In fact, I'm actually gay, and would much rather see men fight for dominance. But JB captures domfights so well, so erotically, that I can actually get off to women, which is a first in my life.

JB - doing what conversion therapy can't ������

But yes, there's just something so intense about two people of the same sex colliding, needing to best each other, so extremely locked in enmity that they have to engage in the most visceral type of combat - sex. Putting their bodies against each other to match all of each other together and see who comes out on top. Literally!

And I agree with the above, there's a certain intimacy and bonding that comes with that - a recognition that another is your equal, that you pleasure and match each other on such a deep level that no one else could ever understand your bond. Ending up craving each other, needing each other...

Enemies.
    Lovers.
    Rivals.
    Soulmates.

All in one.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, I actually also find it hot when two sexfighters end up needing each other so much that they kind of mutually submit to each other, craving each other.

I remember reading a long story about two guys who were intense rivals and would try to dom each other at every turn. Finally something within both of them snapped at the same time, and suddenly they were both practically begging the other to **** them! A sudden but well-planned twist that was so sexy and well executed I shot my load right there.

Not sure of many stories like that, where two characters are basically fighting for submission, ending up making love, accepting each other's dominance over them as equals. That wouldn't do it for me right off the bat but they had such a chemistry and history it was very well earned and extremely sexy!
    That is exactly the sort of dynamic I love about sexfights, mutual submission is my favourite for all the reasons you listed there! I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to capture that dynamic to my satisfaction in my own writing, but I've read it in stories here on the board, (though I don't read MvM so I can't speak on that front)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I am most definitely on the aggressive side. I like the fight in sexfight. The more aggressive the better. No injuries, but definitely pain and exhaustion. And mutual destruction. Winner or tie? That i dont find very inportant. But i don't like domination. The more even and balanced the fight the better. And the longer the better. That works better in fantasies. Maybe in real life, spanning a weekend. With minimal rest or sleep by exhaustion. Something like that
    Last edited by cc25; June 5th, 2022 at 10:10 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

A late comment on this thread:

Obviously, I prefer aggressive sexfights, though I do love the work of people like A Penman, who does friendly fights with a skill and passion that i find very appealing. His work on Lady Bianca and Beth and Sandra, and even "The Gofers", which starts out aggressive but changes, is excellent.

However, for me, aggressive sexfights are the way to go. I think that it adds a lot to have something at stake for both/all of the competing parties. Usually, with sexfights, what is at stake is pride but other things can come into play as well - for example, in my Inge stories, the women are usually fighting for something tangible. In the first Inge story, Inge and Conchita fight for control of the jungle. In a more recent story, Conchita and Martina battle for control of a specific piece of land. But underlying it is their pride/strength as women.

In friendly stories, the sense of something substantial being at stake is much less and so it reduces the sense of tension.

For aggressive stories, it is also important that the antagonists be relatively equal. Again, it's about building the tension.

As an example of this: without naming names, many years ago I was advising a well-known author on this board on their stories. This person was doing fantastic work but felt that something was missing. I pointed out to them that all of their stories had either friendly sexfights or, more problematically, a "villain" who was easily beaten by the heroes. I suggested that they make the villain more formidable, at least in the same league as the heroes. The author loved the idea and ran with that, even making the villain the winner of the next fight and many subsequent fights. After that the tenor of their stories changed and some of the next fights they wrote, especially those featuring the villain, were among the best sexfight stories I had ever read. I still go back to them from time to time to get ideas!

The lesson here, for me, is the need for powerful antagonists, real stakes and relatively equal combatants. Obviously, not everyone is going to like this. There are people who love stories of absolute domination, which i find excruciatingly boring, but to each their own. BTW, sometimes people accuse me of always writing stories where no one wins. That is not really true - in fact, in most of my stories, there is a winner. It is just that the fight could have gone either way and there is always room for a rematch with a possibly different outcome.

Anyway, that is my two cents on this question.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    A late comment on this thread:

Obviously, I prefer aggressive sexfights, though I do love the work of people like A Penman, who does friendly fights with a skill and passion that i find very appealing. His work on Lady Bianca and Beth and Sandra, and even "The Gofers", which starts out aggressive but changes, is excellent.

However, for me, aggressive sexfights are the way to go. I think that it adds a lot to have something at stake for both/all of the competing parties. Usually, with sexfights, what is at stake is pride but other things can come into play as well - for example, in my Inge stories, the women are usually fighting for something tangible. In the first Inge story, Inge and Conchita fight for control of the jungle. In a more recent story, Conchita and Martina battle for control of a specific piece of land. But underlying it is their pride/strength as women.

In friendly stories, the sense of something substantial being at stake is much less and so it reduces the sense of tension.

For aggressive stories, it is also important that the antagonists be relatively equal. Again, it's about building the tension.

As an example of this: without naming names, many years ago I was advising a well-known author on this board on their stories. This person was doing fantastic work but felt that something was missing. I pointed out to them that all of their stories had either friendly sexfights or, more problematically, a "villain" who was easily beaten by the heroes. I suggested that they make the villain more formidable, at least in the same league as the heroes. The author loved the idea and ran with that, even making the villain the winner of the next fight and many subsequent fights. After that the tenor of their stories changed and some of the next fights they wrote, especially those featuring the villain, were among the best sexfight stories I had ever read. I still go back to them from time to time to get ideas!

The lesson here, for me, is the need for powerful antagonists, real stakes and relatively equal combatants. Obviously, not everyone is going to like this. There are people who love stories of absolute domination, which i find excruciatingly boring, but to each their own. BTW, sometimes people accuse me of always writing stories where no one wins. That is not really true - in fact, in most of my stories, there is a winner. It is just that the fight could have gone either way and there is always room for a rematch with a possibly different outcome.

Anyway, that is my two cents on this question.

JB
    I can definitely see where you’re coming from and I agree. Stakes can be a big factor for fights and adds to the tension. I do, however, have a bit of a fondness for friendly sexfights simply because they’re a nice change of pace every once in a while. Also, as I’ve said before, I really like when the girls express their love for what they do and that factor is more apparent in friendly fights. But as I’ve said, my ideal is a mix of the two. Best of both worlds. Having the stakes and intensity of the aggressive fights but the charm and enjoyment factor of friendly fights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast