Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: My take on the friendly vs aggressive debate

I do not agree JB,

However I read carefully your post and I liked it.
    Sometimes it is not necessary to agree with something in order to like it.
    You have a big writing experience, you have offerred so much to this board for many years, you are a so talented writer...
    So, yes, I do not agree, but when you speak, I listen, either I agree with you or not.
    Besides, I am not against the non friendly s3xfights. I simply like more the friendly ones.

Now I am in a rush. But "I picked up the glove" (as we say here) and I will reply soon.
    To say (friendly always, we do not argue) my opinion about this matter.

I hope the readers of these posts to listen your arguments and mine as well.
    Besides, nobody says that you are right or wrong and I am the opposite.
    It is simply a matter of taste.
    I will agree with Yuri, saying something similar to his words : sometimes friendly and non friendly s3xfights may join forces to build a very hot story.

My reply will be posted soon.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: My take on the friendly vs aggressive debate

Why I prefer the friendly sexfights to the not friendly sexfights ? It is a matter of taste. To explain this in detail is like I try to explain why I prefer an apple to an orange.

Anyway, I will give it a try. All the following is a try to explain my taste regarding this matter. No intention to say that I am right and anyone with a different taste is wrong. Or the opposite.

At first, I prefer the term “not friendly” sexfight to “aggressive” sexfight.

Why ? to clearly show that the not friendly sexfights occur between two women who do not like one another. There is a rivalry between them for a reason (a man, another woman, a job, money, something they both want and only one will gain). Or simply a strong dislike, even though they find one another hot. Of course, there is a lot of aggressiveness in the not friendly sexfights between the two women. This aggressiveness is expressed physically and/or sexually.

On the contrary, in a friendly sexfight the two women may be aggressive to one another, but this aggressiveness is expressed only in an erotic way. Their pussies are aggressive as they battle one another. The two women have no intention to act in a violent way, to cause pain, or to harm one another. They solve their “dispute” much more sexually than physically.

Their dispute is nothing serious. It is simply something they use as an excuse in order to share some wild moments together, fully enjoying the heat of their contest. No violence, unless it is a part of their erotic game.

This reason of their “dispute” may be something very common in our stories : “who is the better woman” or a bet (the winner decides how the “dispute” will be settled).

During their sexfight, the two women try hard to sexually beat one another, to prove they are better or to win in order to decide about something.
    Examples : The loser of the sexfight may do the dishes this day or to do a chore. The winner may decide where they will go for a weekend, who of them will get that sexy dress they both want, but they do not like to both buy it, etc.

No violence, no pain, no bondage, no blood, no sm games for dominance. Just passionate, wild fuck, with a lot of trash talking. Then, when the sexfight storm fades, the two women stop to face one another like a sexfight rival. Their loving and tender feelings for each other return and they cuddle on each other’s arms, exchanging tender kisses.

Another way for a friendly sexfight has nothing to do with “who will cum first”. Let me explain : two women W1, W2 start to make love, not sexfight yet, they simply start to make it out.

Now… W1 pretends that she is angry with W2 because of a reason.
    The reason is NOTHING serious. We talk about a game, she has nothing against W2 and W2 knows this.
    So W1 wants to “punish” W2 because of that “reason”… She murmurs that she is very angry and that she will beat W2 hard (in a sexual way) because of that “reason”.
    Of curse, W2 says the opposite (all these while they keep making it out). She (W2) claims that she is right, and that W1 has no reason to complain about it. On the contrary, she (W2) has to punish W1 for that reason (as she was right and W1 was wrong). Or for another reason.

So their sf is on, each of them trying to “punish” the other one. How ? She will mercilessly fuck her to give her a lesson she will never forget.

As you see, for me, sexfight is much more an erotic game, than a real fight. The only fight is between their horny pussies who grind together in a frenetic way. That’s the way I like to read/write that two women make it out.

So, you can say that I prefer the friendly sexfights because it is mostly an erotic game the two women play, with no violence at all and no dislike/rivalry between them.

Sexfight is a word of two parts : sex and fight. I also like not friendly sexfights if the two women abandon the “fighting part” soon, focusing to the sexual part.

But I always prefer the friendly ones, for the reasons I mentioned before.

I guess that there is no need to mention how many great stories of these two kinds I have read in this forum !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12