Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 3

Sorry this took longer than usual. Like I said, a lot’s been going on in my life right now but I’m fine.

The mysterious Madam Red was on every inmate and guard’s mind in St. Lilith’s Correctional Facility. A woman whose beauty has been compared to Goddesses and whose carnal skills are said to rival that of Lilith herself. She was the subject of rumors, speculation and fantasy for just about every woman in the prison. What does she really look like? What’s her story? Why is she called Madam Red? What’s her cup size? Does she have a nice ass? What color are her nips? What does she taste like? How long could I or someone else last with her? And so much more. Most of these pampered princesses could only dream of locking thighs with her and those few who have were sworn to secrecy.

While Madam Red in her career was a devious, hedonistic and somewhat morally questionable woman, in her day-to-day life, she was very different. Her name was Serena Johnson and she was a loving mother and kindly neighborhood woman. She had beautiful blue eyes, smooth, flawless skin, a smile that could melt even the stoniest of hearts and her most notable feature was her extremely long, blanket thick, dark red hair that went down to her ass. A feature that she received her nickname from. In addition to that, she had amazing DD cup breasts, a slightly muscular body with a toned belly and an ass that could stop traffic. She lived in a relatively fancy condo with her daughter.

At 40 years old, the woman looked like she could pass for a College girl. The number of times she has been mistaken for her daughter’s sister was too many to count. Speaking of which, her daughter Valerie was also a real catch. Like Serena, she had long, luscious locks but they were blonde, which she inherited from her late father. At 22 years old, she also possessed her mother’s beauty and charm, as well as her DDs, her plump butt, her toned stomach and her gentle, alluring smile. Serena’s husband died in a car accident before Valerie could even talk and as a result, the mother and daughter were indescribably close.

Valerie knew that her mother was a prison warden but did not know very many details. Serena did not like to discuss work and Valerie, being a girly, elegant blonde, had no interest in hearing about what goes on in a prison, so it worked out for both of them. Valerie was a star gymnast at her College and the most popular girl there as well. Being an object of lust for the boys and envy as well as lust for many of the girls. She loved the attention. Beneath her cutie demeanor, she loved being ogled and fantasized about. Like mother, like daughter as they say.

Today, Serena had a meeting with a journalist and Valeria had one with another gymnast. Rumors of what went on inside St. Lilith’s walls would occasionally spread to the outside world and Serena would often have to quell those rumors by whatever means she saw fit. Both girls showered one after the other, their hot, wet bodies and damp hair making them look even more stunning. The two were so close and had seen each other naked so many times that it meant nothing to them.

“Bye, Mom!” Valeria shouted as she was about to leave. “I’m going to my gymnastics meeting now!”

“Bye, sweetie!” Serena shouted back. “My meeting should be done by the time you get back!”

Valerie left as Serena waited for this journalist to arrive. She despised the media, viewing them as nosy, stalking leeches that feed off of other people’s misfortunes but she had to do what she had to do to protect her career and her favorite pastime. As you’ve no doubt already guessed, Serena was a passionate and very skilled sexual combatant. She always had bisexual tendencies but her libido vastly favored women. Her late husband was the love of her life and she missed him every day but she was addicted to the female body and addicted to sexfighting. She loved bringing other women down, pleasuring them to the point where they couldn’t take it anymore and making them her bitch. The MILF usually preferred dominating hot young things and teaching them a lesson about respecting experience but she had no problem throwing down with older broads too.

She has never lost a fight once in her life and she was very proud of that. She has never felt the feeling of being dominated. No slut she had ever bumped clits with had the temper and experience needed to do that. She longed for a worthy opponent and hoped this journalist may at least give her a good workout. She would deal with these vultures one of two ways most of the time. Either seduction or bribery. It always worked. For all their talk of finding the truth and exposing injustice, she found most journalists to be selfish, two-faced opportunists. In the event that the journalist was a woman, she would take great joy in taking them down a peg cunt-to-cunt.

The doorbell rang and Serena opened it, revealing a tan, brunette beauty with small, alluring glasses. She looked to be in her early 30s. She was dressed like a slutty secretary and looked the part. Her thick, brunette locks were in a bun and her purple lipstick made her look very kissable. Serena was going to enjoy this. Her demeanor wreaked of bitchiness and she loved breaking down these high and mighty cunts.

“Good evening, ma’am. My name is Piper Sanderson. I have a few questions for you. May I come in?” She asked, adjusting her glasses.

“You may.” Serena answered, wearing her usual friendly grin.

Piper walked in, her ass swaying alluringly as the two beauties went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Serena was in awe of the tan brunette’s smoking hot body. She looked to be a fellow DD cup by the looks of it and her cleavage was out in the open through her dress. Serene resisted the urge to dive in and motorboat those golden jubblies. From the look in her eyes, Piper was also impressed by the redhead’s beauty.

“Mrs. Johnson, are you aware of St. Lilith’s Correctional Facility?” Piper asked as she got out her pen and paper.

“The woman’s prison? Yes, I’ve heard of it.”

“And are you aware of the supposed rumors about it?”

“No, not really. I don’t really pay attention to that kind of stuff.” Serena answered.

Piper saw right through this innocent act. You won’t get far as a journalist if you can’t read people like books. She knew this bitch was full of it and she looked forward to hopefully fucking the answers right out of her.

“Well, allow me to explain.” Piper began. “This prison has a reputation for barely qualifying as a prison at all. Rumor is that it’s entirely for rich and privileged women who have broken the law and use their money to get out of real punishment for it.”

“Well, that says a lot about our society, doesn’t it?” Serena asked rhetorically.

“It certainly does.” Piper replied, trying not to roll her eyes.

“But what does any of this have to do with me?” Serena asked.

“Well, I was just getting to that.” Piper answered. “I’ve taken the liberty of tracking down certain payments to the prison. They come from multiple sources but most of them lead me to you, Mrs. Johnson.”

“What are you saying?” Serena asked coldly, her friendly tone vanishing.

“Well, I think there are only two possibilities.” Piper began. “Either your identity has been stolen or…You are the warden of St. Lilith’s.”

“Are you serious?” Serena asked defensively. “What proof do you have?”

“Calm down, ma’am.” Piper said condescendingly. “I came here to get your side of the story.”

“Bullshit!” Serena said as she stood up. “You just want a story! You parasites are all the same!”

“If I’m wrong, then prove me wrong.” Piper challenged.

“You’re the one with the burden of proof here.” Serena challenged back. “I know your kind isn’t used to respecting due process but the courts will.”

“Fine then.” Piper said as she too stood up. “If your identity was stolen, you would’ve noticed long ago and reported it. What reason could you possibly have not to do that?”

“Well..” Serena began. This bitch knew what she was doing.

“As I expected.” Piper mocked as she stepped closer to Serena. “You have none.” Serena decided that the jig was up. Now she had to make her move. She stepped closer to Piper, their bountiful chests within inches of each other.

“And what if I am the warden, bitch? Then what?” Serena challenged, close to Piper’s face.

Piper got chills being so close to this sexy redhead. Her nipples hardening. Nymphos tend to have a sixth sense for each other.

“I’d run a piece on you and the outrage against your prison will ruin you.” Piper taunted with an arrogant grin. She stepped closer and their nipples were now very lightly touching through their clothes.

“You miserable vermin are always happy to destroy others for your own gain.” Serena mocked, her face getting closer.

“You mean exposing injustice and punishing those responsible? Why yes, I do very much enjoy that.” Piper countered, their lips inches away and their sharp nips almost stabbing each other now.

“If you only knew what really went on inside St. Lilith’s walls, you’d happily want to take part in it yourself.” Serena said seductively.

“And what is that?” Piper challenged as she reached up to let her dark brown locks down, falling her to her lower back.

“This.” Serena answered before forcing her lips over Piper’s and diving her tongue inside the journalist’s mouth.

The two beauties moaned as they passionately made out. Piper buried her hands in Serena’s thick red tresses and Serena did the same to the tan brunette. Clothes came off as they still did not break their kiss and they were down to their underwear as they fell onto the couch, bodies grinding together. Realizing that this environment was not the best for this and broke their kiss with a line of spit between their lips.

“Upstairs, bitch.” Serena ordered.

“Fine by me. I wanna dominate you over something comfortable anyway.”

“Many woman have tried. All have failed.”

“First time for everything, slut.”

The two discarded their underwear, revealing that Piper was indeed a fellow DD and went up to Serena’s luxurious bedroom. A king sized bed was waiting for them to fuck each other down.

“When I win, you drop your piece and keep your parasitic mouth shut!” Serena said.

“When I win, you confess to the entire world the truth of the prison.” Piper countered.

“Go ahead and try, cunt.”

“Gladly, bitch.”

The two came together again. Foreheads, noses, mouths, lips, tongues, nipples, belly buttons all collided. The clash was about to begin. They spun each other around as they kissed, almost looking like they were dancing until Piper forced Serena down onto the bed with herself on top.

“Got you know, skank.” Piper taunted as she flipped her brunette hair.

She then licked at Serena’s neck, making the redhead wince as she tried to pull her rival’s hair to no avail. Piper tweaked and pinched her left nipple as her mouth lowered down to her right. She cooed as Piper feasted on her bud like a baby. Piper released her left nipple and lowered her right hand down to Serena’s opening.

“Ughhh!!” Serena yelped as Piper inserted two fingers inside her, exploring.

“Is that all you’ve got, bitch?” Serena taunted through her moaning as Piper released her nipple and pussy.

“Don’t get cocky yet, slut.” Piper said in an annoyed tone.

The brunette then got on top of the redhead again and their pussies came together in a sloppy genital kiss. They both grunted from the contact. Serena kissed Piper again as they groaned into each other’s mouths, both their upper and lower lips making out like ravenous teenagers.

Despite taking the first advantage, Piper’s crotch was on fire. She could not believe how skilled her opponent’s twat was. Was she actually serious when she said that no other woman has ever beaten her? Piper shook it off, not wanting to psyche herself out as she continued making out. Serena pulled Piper’s hair to break the kiss and then got herself on top while Piper was distracted. She looked down at the brunette, grinning deviously. Piper glared and spat at her. It landed on her lips, which she happily licked up. Serena then took Piper’s left leg and put it up on her right shoulder as she began to trib and hump her opponent.

“Ahhh!!!” Piper yelped as the redhead fucked her fast and furiously. Each hump was like a bullet of pleasure blowing inside of her. The humps came fast as lightning. Serena’s lower body was in perfect shape and it showed. Piper’s tan tiddies bounced and jiggled like water balloons as her hair flailed and fanned out around her on the bed. Then, Serena matched their clits, slammed them together and that was it.

“Agghhhhhhh!!!!!!” Piper screamed as she came, her juices seeping down her leg and onto her rival’s. The two separated as the journalist struggled to watch her breath but the redhead still looks good to go. Piper turned to her right side as Serena got behind her and spooned her. Her pussy pressed against her firm ass cheeks as Serena began to nibble on Piper’s ear and neck lovingly.

“Had enough yet? You could just surrender and be my toy for the night.” Serena taunted as she continued her nibbling.

“I’m not quite done yet…Madam Red.” Piper answered.

“What?” Serena asked in surprise. Piper took advantage of her shock and pounced on her, forcing her legs open in one sudden motion. Now Piper’s knee was over Serena’s pussy and she used her other limbs to hold her down.

“I’m as good a journalist as I am a sexfighter, slut. I was saving that for my secret weapon.” Piper taunted as she used her knee to pleasure the redhead.

“Ugh! You bitch!” Serena grunted. “Can’t beat me with your pussy, so you resort to slimy tricks instead!”

“I’ll be slimy with your juices when this is over but yes. I do what I have to do to win. Outfuck your opponent, that’s the only rule!”

“Bring it on!”

Piper did just that and massaged her knee into Serena’s juicy cunt, making her groan. She would’ve lowered herself down to use her mouth on the redhead too but couldn’t risk compromising her position. She just kept jerking her knee in Serena’s twat, trying not to slip loose from her juices. Piper could tell that she was a squirter and couldn’t wait to be covered in her rival’s juices. Such a thing was seen as a battle trophy by the slutty journalist. Then suddenly, Serena stopped resisting. Piper was confused but kept this up. She waved her knee in different patterns over Serena’s lower lips.

“Ohhhhh, GOOOOODDDD!!!!” Serena could take no more and came relentlessly.

“That’s a good girl.” Piper taunted as her knee was drenched and then suddenly, slipped away. Piper’s eyes went wide as she realized this but Serena already pounced on her. She positioned her brunette opponent into a perfectly vulnerable shape. She held her legs open with her legs and put her arms into a full nelson to secure Piper’s arms. Her pussy was now ripe for the picking.

“You’re not the only one who can play the fake out game, bitch.” Serena taunted. “I gave you that orgasm for free since resisting would only exhaust me but now it’s my turn!”

“You fucking cunt!” Piper insulted her as Serena fingered her in erratic patterns. Inserting and removing random numbers of her fingers. Piper had no idea how or when to defend herself from this. Her opponent was too unpredictable.

“Ahhh, fuck!!!” The brunette yelled as the redhead’s appendages assaulted her pleasure center.

“You’re as wet as the ocean, whore.” Serena taunted. “I’d fuck you into unconsciousness if my daughter wasn’t going to be home soon. Now, I’ll just have to finish you off quick!”

Serena proceeded to do just that. She ferociously fingered, fisted, pinched and prodded the brunette’s now overflowing cunt. Piper screamed, moaned and yelped like she was giving birth. Her tits bouncing and her hair flailing as she was helpless to stop the onslaught of pleasure.

“Ohhh!!!” She came and squirted all over Serena’s hands.

“Uggghhh!!!” Again.

“Fuuuuuckkkk!!!!” Again.

“Noooo!!!!” Again.

“Gooooooddddddd!!!!!” And again. The bed was now soaked in her juices. Suddenly…

“Now I’ve got you!” Serena taunted as she found Piper’s clit.

“No! Wait!” Piper begged but it was too late. Serena assaulted her clit, pinching and tweaking it.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Piper screamed as she orgasmed her biggest one yet, squirting all over the place.

“Now that’s what I like to hear!”

“I give! I give!” She begged and Serena let her go. Her head fell into the bed as she huffed and puffed. Serena looked down at her and smiled arrogantly.

“Now tell me, bitch. Where did you know that nickname?” Serena ordered as she flipped her sweat-drenched red locks. Piper caught her breath.

“The deal was that I wouldn’t rat you out if you won. Nothing more.” Piper said as she exhaled.

“Fine.” Serena agreed begrudgingly. “I guess I’ll have to fuck you down again sometime to find that out.”

“Tell you what, slut…” Piper proposed as she reached down and grabbed her discarded panties off the ground. “You can have these as leverage. See? I can be generous too.” Serena sighed.

“Alright then. Give them here.” Serena said, calming down. The brunette tossed the panties towards her victor, who caught them.

Piper looked around as she saw a picture of Serena with Valerie, ogling the blonde college girl.

“Your daughter’s pretty hot. Does she play the game too?” Piper asked tauntingly. Serena got a furious look and then hardly slapped Piper on the ass.

“Ah!” Piper yelped.

“Like Hell! My little girl is off limits! Keep your nasty cooch away from her!”

“Jesus, you cannot take a joke. I’ll be leaving now.” Piper said, annoyed and dejected.

“Good riddance.” Serena taunted. She decided to shower and clean her sheets before her precious girl got home. Little did she know what her Valerie was really up to in that “gymnastics meeting” of her’s.

Meanwhile…

While it is true that nymphos can detect each other naturally once their sexfight cherry has been popped, Serena and Valerie’s close, loving relationship and tunnel vision towards each other blinded them to reality. They only saw each other as sweet and innocent but behind closed doors, they were anything but. Again, like mother, like daughter. Valerie was a true nymphomaniac and sexual combatant through and through. Has been since she was 18. Being the captain of a girl’s gymnastics team gave her plenty of opportunities.

She may have only been in the game for two years but like her mother, she was undefeated, even by older and more experienced opponents. She loved that especially. She could not get enough of humiliating older women who underestimate her due to her youth. This time however, she was meeting with someone only slightly older than her. Melissa, the second best gymnast on the team. Normally, they work together but they are extremely competitive over everything. Now, after detecting that the other girl was a nympho, they decided to settle this like women.

Melissa, like Valerie, was a hot blonde with very long hair that she usually kept in a long ponytail. However, she was a platinum blonde while Valerie was a honey blonde. She was 23 years old to Valerie’s 22. Valerie was also a bit more tan while Melissa was quite pale. Even these little differences further fueled their rivalry. Despite this, neither could deny the mutual attraction and it would all come to a head tonight.

School was closed but the two girls each sucked the right people off to get keys to the gym for their showdown. The gym was large and heavily matted. Perfect for a fuckfight. Valerie opened the door to the gym and found Melissa waiting for her on the other side of the room. Both wearing their gymnast outfits. They stared each other down as they approached one another. The sexual tension was palpable. Blue and green eyes shooting daggers.

“About time.” Melissa complained.

“Shut your whore mouth unless my pussy is on top of it.” Valerie taunted. “Now, what are your terms?”

“If I win, I’m the new captain. You win and I’m your sex slave on any day you name.”

“Works for me. I’ll enjoy dominating you.”

“One more thing…” Melissa said. “This matted floor looks a bit rough. Like it could generate a lot of friction. We don’t want that, now do we?”

“Of course not.” Valerie agreed.

“So, I decided to bring along something that would help with that.” Melissa reached into her gym bag and pulled out two bottles of oil. Valerie’s pussy clenched after realizing this.

“Some nice oil will prevent any friction burns. Rock, paper, scissors for who gets to oil who first?” Melissa asked.

“Deal.” Valerie said. They played and Valerie pulled rock while Melissa pulled paper. The honey blonde begrudgingly agreed to be oiled first. The girls stripped out of their outfits and took out their ponytails, letting their flowing blonde tresses fall to their beautiful cheeks. They tried not to ogle each other and save it for the fight. Melissa grabbed a bottle of oil and approached Valerie, who looked a bit apprehensive.

“Don’t worry, Val.” Melissa said with a grin. “I’ll let you oil me all over after I oil you all over.”

“I’ll hold you to that, Mel.” Valerie replied.

“Now hold still.”

Valerie turned around and Melissa uncapped her bottle. She began by pouring some over Valerie’s head, letting it seep through her thick hair. She was about to protest but realized that her hair would inevitably get oily anyway and that she could do this to Melissa next. After that, Valerie pulled her hair away from her back as Melissa poured the oil over her luscious skin. She cooed as the coolness of the oil hardened her nipples and Melissa giggled. It then seeped down to her cheeks and Melissa rubbed and kneaded the oil into her plump ass as it seeped down to her legs.

Valerie then turned around and faced her rival as Melissa poured the oil on her neck first and let it fall to her massive chest. Melissa groped and pawed at the other blonde’s tits and nipples, enjoying the teasing. The oil went down to her belly and then her crotch and legs. She decided not to go for Val’s pussy until the actual fight started. Now Valerie was coated in the stuff.

“Your turn.” Valerie said deviously.

“Knew you couldn’t wait to get your hands all over me.” Melissa taunted.

Valerie ignored her and grabbed her oil bottle. Melissa turned around and fluffed her hair. Val then uncapped her bottle and poured the oil over Mel’s head. It flowed through her hair as Valeria did something unexpected. She reached into her rival’s hair and began shampooing the oil in. Melissa gasped in surprise but wasn’t about to give her rival the satisfaction of a more intense reaction. Valerie fluffed Melissa’s hair as the oil seeped down her back and onto her ass. Valeria then pushed herself into the other blonde’s back and used her body to knead the oil into her skin.

Melissa was in shock and ungodly horny. She resisted he urge to drag Valerie to the matted floor right now. Val then turned her around and began whipping and splashing the oil all over her rival. Melissa remained calm as Valeria emptied the bottle on her but then grabbed what was left of her own bottle and started splashing her back. The girls’ oil fight went on until both bottles were empty. Now they were nice and wet for each other in every way imaginable.

The girls gave each other looks that screamed how ready they were to throw down and then charged. They slammed together as they immediately initiated an intense, passionate kiss. They slurped and drooled over each other’s mouths as their tits and pussies collided. Their hands dug into each other’s oily blonde locks but struggled to get any solid grip. The feeling of each other’s oil skin was beautiful and they moaned into their opponent’s mouth. Suddenly, Melissa pulled them both to the floor and they began rolling across all the mats, leaving a trail of oil behind. Then Melissa stopped as she was on top and sat on Valerie in an L shape, their pussies together. The two girls hyperventilated as their rolling stopped.

“Damn, your pussy feels good.” Melissa taunted.

“Fuck you.” Valerie cursed.

“I already am.” Melissa rubbed her cunt into the other blonde’s and the friction was delicious.

“Ohhh…” Valerie moaned.

“Yeaaaah, that’s iiiittt…” Melissa moaned. “You know you love it, baby.”

Then, Valerie used her lower body to toss Melissa off of her and she landed about two feet away. Even for a gymnast, Valeria had incredible lower body strength. She then ran to her rival, held her legs open and began feasting on her pussy. She dove her tongue in and out like a cock, making the other blonde gymnast scream.

“Ahhh! Fuck! You dirty cunt!” Melissa cursed.

Valerie grinned arrogantly as she continued eating her opponent out relentlessly. Her pussy tasted amazing. Melissa tried to pull Valerie’s hair but the oil made it impossible. Valerie’s oily hair laid against Melissa’s pale legs as she licked, sucked, kissed and gently bit Melissa’s inner folds.

“You’re such a slut.” Melissa taunted. She then got the idea to roll over and take Valerie with her. Valerie grunted at the sudden change as now Melissa was sitting on her face. Mel then turned around and lowered herself down to Val’s pussy. They both knew where this was going. Their dug into each other’s red, ripe cunts and ate like they never ate before.

“Mmm!!”

“Ummfff!!”

Their screams were muffled by the other’s muff as their 69 battle went on. Valerie found Melissa’s clit and focused on that. She licked and bobbed at it, lightly grazing it with her teeth. Mel screamed into Val’s lower lips but countered when she found Val’s G spot. It was truly on now. The girls discovered each other’s weak points and were going to exploit them for all they were worth.

Their tongues went to work and assaulted the other girl’s pleasure centers. They both could feel an orgasm coming but had to resist. This sexual war of attrition would continue until finally, Melissa came first, spraying Valerie’s sexy face with her secretions. Valerie tried to throw Melissa off of her but she wouldn’t budge. She was determined to make the other blonde cum too so it would be even. Valerie just said fuck it and kept eating her rival too.

Eventually, Valerie came, moaning into Melissa’s twat as her back jerked and she squirted all over Mel’s beautiful face. Finally, the girls separated and caught their breath. They silently stared at each other before Valerie crawled towards her rival and hugged her, cuddling as she fondled the other blonde lovingly.

“Thought you got me after that first orgasm, didn’t you, whore?” Melissa taunted.

“No. I just wasn’t expecting you to still keep eating me after you came first.” Valerie argued as she gently tweaked Mel’s nipples.

Melissa reached behind her to palm and squeeze her rival’s ass. The girls kissed again, sharing the unique, tangy flavor of their own juices with each other. The girls had gone from intense sex wrestling to gentle seduction just like that. Without proper context, you’d think they were passionate lovers. They slowly licked each other’s tongues and mouths. Melissa was fully immersed in the seduction game when Valerie took advantage of her distraction to wrap herself around her rival and get on top of her.

“Agh! You conniving bitch!” Melissa screamed.

“All’s fair in sexual war, babe.” Valerie teased as she kissed Melissa again and began humping her like the whore she was.

She ran her pussy all over her rival’s as her pink nipples stabbed into the other blonde’s red buds. She was in heaven. Dominating another nympho was her greatest passion. Melissa had overexerted herself by continuing the 69 after she came first. In her desperation to make it even, she only fucked herself. She realized this and would’ve screamed if Val’s tongue wasn’t dominating her slutty mouth. The honey blonde’s juicy clit was all over the platinum blonde’s. Like a genital wrestling match. Melissa was now at her captain’s non-existent mercy and she knew it. She could only scream into her rival’s mouth as she was fucked into submission.

“Mmmmffff!!!” Melissa’s scream was muffled as she came into the other blonde’s pussy. So soon after the last orgasm made it a Hell of an exhaustive blow. She came more and more and more as her juices seeped out of both girls’ cunts and into the matted floor. Mel just closed her eyes and let it happen before eventually tapping her hand on the matted floor, signaling her surrender. The girls separated for a final time and lied on the floor, resting their hot, weary bodies. In truth, Val could’ve gone on for much longer but her rival was done for.

“I’ll let you know when I want my day for my sex slave, bitch.” Valerie taunted. “I would’ve fucked you into unconsciousness but my Mom would wonder why my meeting took so long.”

Serena had come to their gymnastics shows before and was well known and well liked by the team. Melissa remembered how stunning the redheaded MILF was.

“You know…” Melissa said through heavy breathing. “Your Mom’s a fine piece of ass herself. I’d love to grind pussies with her.”

Valerie reached down and hardly pinched her nipple.

“Ow!”

“In your dreams! My Mom is way too good for you! Now get out of here!”

The two girls showered and left for home. The mother and daughter each fought an opponent that proved to be no match for them and remained undefeated and unaware of the other’s participation in the game.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; June 18th, 2022 at 11:36 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 3

That was a good introduction for Madam Red, she wasn't expecting her daughter but it was also a good introduction for Valerie. According to some of your comments I can expect a mother and daughter confrontation, it will be very interesting to see how you continue the story.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hot erotic scenes !
    I liked more Piper's confrontation with Serena.

It also has some not expected turns. (As it looks like at the very least... I say so because of some comments/posts you did some time before.)

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Chapter 4 soon please...
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; June 5th, 2022 at 10:58 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So that’s who madam red is in daily life!!! Hmmm did not see that coming! Well I guess it’s a matter of time before all secrets are revealed! What would Happens then is interesting

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This is definitely a 'me problem', rather than a 'you problem', but my eyes tend to glaze over when there are too many characters, and I just start skipping. I like your stories with loads of characters, I adored Sleepover Fun, (you may remember how I suddenly wanted to drop my own debut story to copy you in writing a multi character fight) and loved the start of cops and robbers, but part of me wishes this story was just about Milly and Gina. About the build up and explosion of frenzied mutual hatred that lead to them fighting in the club.

You are so talented at breathing life into your characters and you have your own distinctive flair, I would love to see how wrapped up I could get in a story you told about just two women.

But then you have many readers who love your epics filled with twists and turns and lots of characters all intersecting, so maybe I am alone in this desire and just talking nonsense, wanting something you aren't interested in writing! (Which is completely fine, otherwise this forum would only need one writer!)

No hate intended Yuri! <3

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Very Interesting.