I mentioned in a thread the other day that I wasn't fully happy with the ending for my first story. The final chapter should have been split in two, but I just wanted to finish it that day, so I pushed out something I wasn't fully satisfied with. I recently began trying to improve the ending, tweaked some of the content in part 2 and did a round of spell checking for all three parts. I just uploaded the newly edited version on the original thread (Red Twin x Blue Twin).

The new final chapter could have been a chapter four, as I think there is enough content there to warrant it, but then it could have confused things, as chapter 3 would have gotten shorter etc, so instead chapter 3 is just pretty chonky now.

I hope people who haven't read it before enjoy it, and people who read it but maybe felt let down by the rather wooden and stiff ending can find more enjoyment from it.

(I also hope there isn't a problem with me making a new thread to highlight the changes, I can't change the original name of the thread to show that it has been updated after all)