Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Why the new story is taking so long

Hey, everyone. So Lusty Lives has been updated at a snail’s pace compared to Cops and Robbers and I’d like to apologize for that and explain why. As I said before I went on my break, I had finals to do but after they were done, I’ve just gone through weeks of Hell. Problem after problem arose and it was like as soon as one thing got fixed, another problem would take its place. Still, I pushed on and updated it weekly. However, just yesterday something else happened and now I’m just very depressed and feel that I don’t have the spirit right now to make the story as good as it can possibly be.

A lot of people really liked how quickly I updated Cops and Robbers, which is why I feel the need to say this now. I know everyone on here is kind and very patient but I still felt like you all deserved an explanation. I love this site not just for its content but for its incredibly friendly and welcoming community. I hope you understand. Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Why the new story is taking so long

First of all, I would like to send you support for all the stress you are going through, hopefully the situation improves and second, there is no problem, the authors here mostly do it as a hobby and those who do not, should also wait for those moments where creativity is flying.

In patience I don't fail (I'm still waiting for the end of wife vs mistress) take as long as necessary to continue with the quality of lusty lives

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

take your time, you don‘t have any obligations here. Write and post if you are in the mood, fprcing yourself will kill the joy of writing.
    people are waiting for GRR Martins „winds of winter“ for a decade now :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Take as long as you need. Remember, no one is getting paid to do these stories and I certainly understand how hard it can be to write something when you lose the inspiration or other things happen in your life.

Canary mentioned "Wife vs. Mistress", the albatross around my neck. I'm still hoping that Talebearer finishes "Once Upon a Time". We all have to be patient every now and then!

Take care,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Take as long as you need. Remember, no one is getting paid to do these stories and I certainly understand how hard it can be to write something when you lose the inspiration or other things happen in your life.

Canary mentioned "Wife vs. Mistress", the albatross around my neck. I'm still hoping that Talebearer finishes "Once Upon a Time". We all have to be patient every now and then!

Take care,

JB
    JB, as happens quite often we rather agree. However... there is NOT ONLY one albatross around your neck !
    There are a lot, around all the parts of your body ! LOL
    You have so many great stories which CRAVE for a sequel... Do not cheat ! LOL
    Personally I still expect "Witness Protection" ! I have the feeling that it will be one of your great ones !

I am sure Yuri will finish this hot story soon. When his free time, his writing mood and his inspiration will join forces to give us some more.

I also wish the same for TaleBearer, anybody knows what happened to him ?

GMC10, also, he wrote that great (for my taste) "Getaway Party", then he is out. Hopefully preparing to pleasantly surprise us one more time.

I do not comment all the rest who have posted their great stories quite recently.
    I was not ready for this post, i do not risk to forget a great writer.

And ... surprise, surprise, who knows, maybe... The last story of mine, like the last addition to the very few stories I have written...
    I admit that I am tempted... because I DO HAVE an idea,. I want to write it, then a good friend to proofread it (my English suck !), then to post it.
    Like an epilogue, here, in a warm and friendly company.
    Then to go on, as a reader only. As long as I am able to do it.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; June 14th, 2022 at 04:56 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Hi Giannis,

Well, I only have two stories (not counting Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen) that I have not yet completed. Most of my stories have the potential to be sequels but, to be honest, I don't count potential stories among the albatrosses!

JB
    JB57