Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 4

Rhonda Thompson was a 30 year old strawberry blonde bombshell with DD cups, light brown nipples, an incredibly spankable ass, flawless pale skin and long, flowing, wavy hair down to her flawless lower waist. Her husband succumbed to lymphoma just a few years after marriage and she never loved any man again. Nonetheless, she did still have sexual urges and used them as an escape from her grief. She was particularly attracted to partners with a noticeable age difference. Either younger or older. She just found it so kinky. Her age of 30 was perfect for that. However, in addition to never loving another man, she would also not fuck another man, as it reminded her too much of her husband. In other words, she turned lesbian.

Rhonda quickly became an insatiable nymphomaniac and found that the best way to maximize her pleasure and her ego was sexfighting. She loved putting her libido and stamina to the test against another slut, mashing pussies and tits together as their hot bodies slid all over each other. She loved the feeling of humping bodies, hair flailing, tits bouncing and pride as she made her opponent scream orgasmically. Rhonda became so addicted to it that she quickly became undefeated. She did lose a few fights at first but as she learned the ropes and improved, she would avenge each and every one of those defeats. However, all of that changed a few years ago when a certain redhead moved in next door.

Serena Johnson was ten years her senior and that quickly drew her libido’s attention. Still, she tried to control herself and not pounce on her new neighbor right away. Upon introducing herself, Rhonda and Serena quickly bonded over both being widows. They helped each other with their grief and reminded them of what they still have in their lives. The two were like sisters…Well, if sisters fuckfought each other on a regular basis. Two nymphos being left alone will always have the same outcome. Serena would always come out on top every time. The two have had more matches than either of them could count over the years and they always ended the same way. Still, Rhonda was persistent and dreamed of defeating her sexual rival one day. The two were so close in fact that Serena told Rhonda all about her career and life as Madam Red. She trusted her implicitly and figured that a fellow nympho would not run her mouth about it.

A day had past since Serena had outfucked that nosy journalist but she was still horny and lonely. Rhonda was feeling very much the same way. Serene decided to pay her next-door neighbor a visit. They would rarely just get right to the action. They loved to tease each other and see who would drag whom to the floor first. This time would be no different. The horny redhead walked up to Rhonda’s door and knocked. She heard the strawberry blonde’s footsteps and then she opened the door, wearing a very revealing bath robe that left little to the imagination.

“Serena! What a pleasant surprise!” Rhonda said somewhat sarcastically. Serena tried not to make it too obvious that she was eyeing up her exposed cleavage.

“Hey, hun! Val’s got classes today and I’m bored. Plus I’ve got the craziest story to tell you.” Serena said.

“Well, come on in and tell me all about it.” Rhonda said flirtatiously.

They sat down on Rhonda’s king sized bed, both of them knowing where this would go as Serena recounted her entanglement with Piper from beginning to end. Both beauties became even hornier from the erotic story and began to show more skin.

“So, you whipped her cunt with your’s. I knew you would.” Rhonda commented.

“Of course. I just can’t believe the nerve of that bitch. And the freaky part was her calling me Madam Red. How did she find that out?” Serena asked rhetorically.

“Because I told her.” Rhonda casually confessed. Serena made a shocked face, then smiled as she assumed Rhonda was kidding but then realized she wasn’t.

“What?” She asked in an accusatory voice.

“You heard me, babe. I told her you were Madam Red. She came here asking about you the other day and I spilled everything.” Rhonda said glibly. Serena’s expression quickly turned to anger.

“Bitch, what the fuck?! You went blabbing to the goddamn press about info I trusted you with?!” Serena shouted.

“Relax. I only did it because I could tell she was both a bitch and a nympho. I would’ve fucked her down myself but I thought it would be more humiliating if you did it yourself. Plus, I knew she wouldn’t say shit if you beat her. Us nymphos have a code of honor after all.” Rhonda explained. Serena’s expression went from rage to just being annoyed.

“You still mad, hun?” Rhonda asked mockingly. “You’re best in bed when you’re mad.”

“I may have gotten to outfuck that bitch because of you but that doesn’t mean you didn’t break my trust. I think your cunt needs to be punished by mine.”

“Go ahead and try, fire crotch.” Rhonda taunted as the two began to strip.

“You’re awfully cocky for never having beat me once.” Serena shot back.

“First time for everything.”

“Shut up and get on the damn bed.”

Serena then slammed into Rhonda, foreheads, noses, lips, tongues, nipples and belly buttons all coming together as they spun each other around briefly before falling onto the bed, side by side. Rhonda took an early advantage and got on top of Serena. She groped her rival’s DDs strongly and roughly, making her moan out loud as the strawberry blonde pinched and played with her sensitive nipples.

“Ohh!” Serena moaned.

“That’s right, baby.” Rhonda taunted. “Give in.”

Rhonda lowered her face down to passionately kiss the redhead, who just as passionately reciprocated. Serena’s hand buried itself in Rhonda’s thick hair as they made out. Their tongues wrestling and slurping each other. Serena managed to grab Rhonda’s tongue with her lips and started sucking it like a dick. Rhonda was in heaven fucking her favorite opponent. Serena pulled Rhonda’s blonde locks to break the kiss and began licking her neck while still pulling her lower waist length hair.

“Uhh!” Rhonda moaned as her rival seductively lowered her body down on top of hers

“I’m on top now, skank.” Serena taunted as their lower lips aligned and kissed just as passionately as their mouths just had.

Serena jerked her hips, humping Rhonda as she ran her labia all over her opponent’s. Their clits quickly found each other and joined together, making Serena and Rhonda both scream bloody murder. Their clits mashed and pushed without end as Serena lowered her head down to make out with Rhonda again.

“Mmmffff!!” Rhonda groaned into her rival’s mouth as her pussy was dominated.

She reached down to spank Serena, making her ass meat jiggle like gelatin but it was no use. If this was wrestling, Serena’s clit had Rhonda’s clit pinned. She pulled the redhead’s luscious, long hair, scratched at her beautiful skin, pinched her tits and nips but Serena had her prey locked down tight. Rhonda’s ripe pussy was being torn up by her rival’s superior pudenda. The blonde broke the kiss as she came violently.

“Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!” Rhonda yelled as she ejaculated her juices inside of Serena’s pussy, which swallowed all of it. The two hot older women separated and caught their breath, fixing their sweat matted hair.

“You never learn your lesson, do you?” Serena taunted. “We haven’t gone more than a month without fucking since we met and I’ve won every time.”

“Yeah.” Rhonda admitted. “You’re an even better fuck than Valerie.”

“Huh?” Serena asked in shock. Then Rhonda pounced on her.

She held Serena’s legs open and her body against the bed as she began eating the redhead out. Serena cursed herself for letting her guard down two fights in a row but she won that fight and she would still win this one.

“Ohhh!! You dirty slut!” Serena cursed as the blonde licked her.

Her tongue buried itself inside Serena’s folds, tasting her juices. Rhonda kissed her rival’s labia sloppily as she pleasured her opponent. Serena pulled Rhonda’s thick blonde locks but it only made her cunnilingus even more ferocious. She rubbed her mouth all over it, not bothering to control her drool as it mixed with Serena’s love juice.

“Aghhh!!!” Serena yelped again. The tribbing had already ripened her pussy up enough, so the cunnilingus was easy. Soon, she felt her back jerk in orgasmic release, her hair flying and her tits bouncing as she came all over Rhonda’s face and hair. She then collapsed back onto the bed, hyperventilating as Rhonda licked her lips clean and got up before coming down to cuddle with her opponent.

“You wanna call it a tie?” Rhonda asked mockingly as she kissed Serena’s face.

“That was a dirty trick, bitch.” Serena complained as she still breathed heavily.

“Your fault for letting your guard down, whore.” Rhonda said back. “But if it makes you feel any better, I didn’t really tell that Piper bitch much. Just that you were involved with St. Lilith’s and that your nickname was Madam Red. No other details.”

“So you led me on to piss me off, so I’d fuck you harder.” Serena concluded. “Was that crack about Valerie a lie too?”

“You’ll have to beat me to find out, slut.” Rhonda taunted.

“Was hoping you’d say that.”

Serena caught Rhonda in a bear hug and their bodies collided once more. Rhonda yelped in surprise until Serena silenced her with her mouth. The redhead’s pussy was recovered but the blonde’s was still nice and horny. She tribbed her rival from the bottom as they kissed and their nipples stabbed into each other. Their clits joined again and Serena pounded away.

“Mfff!!!” Rhonda screamed into Serena’s mouth as the redhead’s cunt once again dominated her’s.

Soon, Rhonda came strongly into her rival’s twat, her juices leaking onto both their legs. Again and again and again until she could take no more and fell down onto the bed into defeat. She breathed heavily as her opponent looked down on her both literally and figuratively. Another loss. Serena reached down to play with the blonde’s nipples again.

“Now, was that crack about my little girl a lie or not?” Serena asked seriously. Rhonda sighed.

“It wasn’t.” She said dead seriously. Serena could tell she was honest. “If you want proof, I can call her and you can listen in.”

“No…I believe you…I’m just…in shock.” Serena said.

“I wasn’t sure if you knew or not, so I was taking a risk pulling that out. Didn’t think it would surprise you so much. I’m sorry.”

“No. It’s better that I know anyway.”

“Are you okay with me and her doing this?” Rhonda asked.

“It would be pretty hypocritical if I wasn’t.” Serena said with a light chuckle.

“Good point.” Rhonda said also with a chuckle.

“Besides, she may be my daughter but she’s all grown up and can make her own choices.”

“I bet she doesn’t even know that you play the game too.” Rhonda added.

“Most likely. I’m not sure how to tell her.”

“You found out from someone else. Maybe she should too.” Rhonda added.

“No. She needs to hear it from me. I don’t like us keeping secrets from each other.”

“Nobody’s perfect, sweetie. Except you in bed.” Rhonda teased.

“So, has Valerie been as good at whipping your pussy as me?” Serena asked mockingly.

“Yes…” Rhonda admitted. “You and her are the only two nymphos I’ve never been able to beat.”

“Damn…I’m actually kinda proud.” Serena admitted. “Well, I’m off. See ya, whore.”

“Have a good night, bitch.” Rhonda said as Serena got her clothes and left. She was left wondering what it’d be like to have a threesome with her and her daughter. Right on cue as Serena left, Rhonda’s phone began to ring and she answered it.

“Hello?” Rhonda asked.

“Hey, slut.” Valerie said in an almost loving voice.

“Hey to you too, whore.” Rhonda teased back. “You up for another round?”

“Do I call you for any other reason?” Valeria asked rhetorically. “I’ve had quite a day, so don’t expect any mercy, old lady.”

“I’m only eight years older than you, little girl but no quarter received means none given. Door’s unlocked.” Rhonda taunted.

“I’ll be there.” Valerie said and then hung up.

Rhonda marveled at her luck. She had an older rival and a younger one. Best of both worlds for her age difference fetish. Despite having just been fucked down by the mother, just the thought of grinding with the daughter was enough to get her back up to speed. About a half hour later, she heard her door open and foot steps marching in. She didn’t move from her bed, still naked as the college girl came into her room also naked. Rhonda had to stop herself from drooling at the blonde bombshell’s voluptuous form.

“No patience tonight, hun?” Rhonda teased.

“You’re one to talk, babe.” Valerie said back, noticing that the older woman was also naked.

“Maybe I had another piece of ass here to roll around with earlier.”

“Whatever. Just open those legs!” Valerie demanded as she got on top of the strawberry blonde.

The two nymphos kissed roughly and moaned at the beautiful collision of their erogenous zones. Val was relentlessly shoving her tongue down Rhonda’s throat, so much so that Rhonda had to pull her long, blonde hair back a bit. She must’ve had quite a day and was desperate for the euphoria of dominating another nympho. They broke their strong kiss as a line of drool separated their lovely mouths.

“What happened today to make you so ravenous, sweetie?” Rhonda asked in an almost sisterly voice as they cuddled and fondled each other.

“It’s that bitch, Mel!” Val explained. “I whipped her cunt the other day and now she has to be my sex slave for a day when I call it in. I want to wait for the perfect time but she keeps teasing me! When no one looks, she pulls my hair, pinches my ass, squeezes my tits and even licks my face! She knows that if I touch her back, it will be the same as calling in my debt but I want it to be the perfect day! She’s driving my libido crazy and I need to fuck you right now!”

Before Rhonda could respond, Valerie again shoved her tongue down her throat and again, their tits and pussies joined. Val was so hot and bothered by Melissa’s teasing that she had no interest right now in anything but domination. Rhonda had no problem with that but she would still fuck back. They both humped, pulled hair and Rhonda spanked Valerie’s thick, gymnast ass their nipples and clits dueled.

“Mfff!” They both moaned inside each other’s mouths as they rubbed twats. Valerie held down Rhonda’s arms and legs with her own and broke the kiss as she began to fuck her rival like a prostitute.

“Ohhh! You fucking whore!” Rhonda insulted as she was dominated.

“Shut up and take it, bitch!” Valerie ordered.

The two blondes humped mercilessly as their tits and hair bounced all over the place. The two were already horny from their squabbles with their respective rivals today, so it did not take long for them to begin reaching their climaxes simultaneously. The sloshing of their juicy pussies filled the room as they came all over each other.

“Aghhh!!!!!” They both yelled out loud as their juices coated each other’s flawless bodies. The two separated as they caught their breath. Rhonda then got up and began stroking Valerie’s hair.

“Thanks. I needed that.” Val said.

“Anytime, hun.” Rhonda said. “But why don’t you just claim that bitch as your prize now?”

“That’s too easy. She’d be expecting that. I need to plan the whole thing out. I wanna rock her world when she least expects it.”

“Maybe you could bring her here and we could play with her together.”

“Not a bad idea but I want the whole process planned out. I wanna enjoy exploiting her to the max.”

“Well, take some time to think about it. And if she keeps messing with you, just come here when you can and take it all out on me.”

“Thanks, Rhonda.” Valeria leaned in to kiss her for about ten seconds. “Bye.” She then got up and left.

Rhonda remembered that Serena planned on confessing to Val about her own enjoyment of the game, so she decided to give her a call. The phone ran* a couple times before Serena answered.

“You want another thrashing already, bitch?” Serena answered teasingly.

“No. Your daughter just wore me out for the night. She came straight here because of a bad day she had and fucked the living daylights out of me.” Rhonda said.

“Seriously? What happened.” Serena asked and then Rhonda explained everything to her.

“Wow.” Serena said. “My little girl is a true nympho.”

“Indeed she is. I know you wanted to tell her that you play the game too but I think now isn’t the best time. Maybe wait until after she finally deals with Mel.”

“Yeah. Maybe that’s for the best. Thanks for telling me. Bye.”

“Bye.” Rhonda hung up and then took a nap. Little did she know that Valerie forgot to close the bedroom door all the way. As the sexually frustrated blonde went back to close it, she overheard the entire call. Her eyes went wide with shock from what she heard.

‘My Mom fuckfights too?!’ She thought to herself. And she fights Rhonda too. Valerie had no idea how to process this. She and her Mom were as close as could be. She knew that Serena would confess to her soon enough but she wasn’t sure if she could ever look at her Mom the same way again. She left Rhonda’s place with her mind in circles.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; June 18th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 4

Do I have the honor to be the first to review it ?
    Where is Canary ? LOL

Your best chapter till now !
    Well written, for my taste, it is better written than your previous chapters.
    It also gives me the impression that you were fully into it, while you were writing it. Your fingers should have easily clicked the keyboard..
    In other words you were in a great writing form.

Interesting plot. I dare to predict that you did not add Rhonda just for two hot scenes with Serena and Valerie.
    Her presence may lead things to a specific path... I guess that you have all the plot in your mind.
    Not for sure though... Let's see...

The erotic scenes were very hot, especially those with Serena.
    I love when a woman "punishes" another one in a sexuall way, her p#ussy beating her s@exfight opponent's p#ssy" ! HOT !

My only complain has not to do with this chapter but how you posted it. Too small fonts. For some of us may be not that easy to read them.
    Not me, I have a big external screen, connected to my laptop. But maybe some members use their smart phones to read it.
    It is easy to use larger fonts.
    Unless the settings on my screen are wrong. Then, my bad and forget this paragraph.

As for Part 5... I can hardly wait !
    ASAP please !

Last edited by Giannis-CB; June 18th, 2022 at 02:11 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Where is Canary ? LOL

It also gives me the impression that you were fully into it, while you were writing it. Your fingers should have easily clicked the keyboard..

Interesting plot. I dare to predict that you did not add Rhonda just for two hot scenes with Serena and Valerie.
    Her presence may lead things to a specific path... I guess that you have all the plot in your mind.

I love when a woman "punishes" another one in a sexuall way, her p#ussy beating her s@exfight opponent's p#ssy" ! HOT !

My only complain has not to do with this chapter but how you posted it. Too small fonts. For some of us may be not that easy to read them.
    Not me, I have a big external screen, connected to my laptop. But maybe some members use their smart phones to read it.
    Unless the settings on my screen are wrong. Then, my bad and forget this paragraph.

ASAP please !

Fixed. I’ll fix the fonts in the other parts too. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

And done. All the chapters have nice and big fonts now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow great chapter! Everything is great and well done! I guess the biggest winner is Rhonda in this whole story!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I'm loving this, keep it up when you can...

Senior Hostboard Member
    Lusty Lives: Part 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Great chapter!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Where is Canary ? LOL

ASAP please !

I guess I'm the only canary here, so I'll say, I arrived too late!

I took some time for other projects that I have, but I was reading the hots Lotus stories during that time, now I find this jewel, more and more impatient to see how this story progresses