Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

finding morton

hello,
    i have heard alot about "morton stories" but never got lucky to find any of his story
    can you guys help me finding any of his story??
    thanks

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: finding morton

I’m curious myself

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    I’m curious myself
    Login => write on "advanced search" the word "morton". => Click on it.
    You will be in a new page . There you will find info about it.
    I hope to help.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Login => write on "advanced search" the word "morton". => Click on it.
    You will be in a new page . There you will find info about it.
    I hope to help.
    No luck. Thanks anyway. Maybe someday I’ll just PM JB about it since he’s said in the past that he has his entire catalogue. The way a lot of the vets here talk about this guy, it’s like he’s an urban legend

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

He wrrote many storirs. One of them is odd woman out. Me personnally think that is one of the best stories ever. He retired from writing and deleted all his stories. He had a request when he retired to not share his stories. morton stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Morton was fantastic, one of the best writers in the genre (easily). As cc25 indicated, he eventually deleted all his stories and asked that they not be shared publicly. I do not believe he objected to them being shared privately. As the thread that cc linked to indicates, I ended up sharing many stories with other members but eventually grew tired of the constant requests. One of the reasons I shared the stories was in the hope that others who received them would step up and share them with others themselves.

I hope that Morton is still around and, perhaps, lurking in the wings. If so, if his circumstances have changed, maybe he would be willing to share or post his classic work himself. I hope for the day when he will start writing again.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Morton was fantastic, one of the best writers in the genre (easily). As cc25 indicated, he eventually deleted all his stories and asked that they not be shared publicly. I do not believe he objected to them being shared privately. As the thread that cc linked to indicates, I ended up sharing many stories with other members but eventually grew tired of the constant requests. One of the reasons I shared the stories was in the hope that others who received them would step up and share them with others themselves.

I hope that Morton is still around and, perhaps, lurking in the wings. If so, if his circumstances have changed, maybe he would be willing to share or post his classic work himself. I hope for the day when he will start writing again.

JB57
    Hey, for all we know, he’s been writing under a different name all this time.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Yep ! I can't be sure, but this is probable.
    Same goes -again, I guess - for some other writers who wrote some very good stories and then they stopped.
    Our "queen", Angel Dawn, may be one of them. I still hope she will reappears.

Or, they simply get older and now they write less than before.
    When you get older, your writing mood starts to fade. Also, to want to write, to have the needed privacy and the needed free time/carefree moments, do not join forces as much as before for you. Personal experience...
    Unless you are motivated by your past and you want to sign a great epilogue to your career as a an erotic writer. (I mean great epilogue for your abilities as a writer)
    Personal experience as well...

Some others come and go once for a while. Like TaleBearer and GMC10 who I hope to reappear soon.

Last edited by Giannis-CB; June 20th, 2022 at 03:29 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Well, some time ago someone passed me the "torch" of morton stories, if anyone is interested, write me a private email to send them these incredible stories.

Junior Hostboard Member grazhopper05's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I am about 95% sure this is Morton:https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Petri...6078099&sr=1-1

I've been a fan of Morton's since the 'Library of Sexfighting' days, his writing style is unmistakable. 'Michael Petri' has an uncannily similar style, he collaborates with AnubisX and i think he has stayed in the game so to speak and found a way to monetize his remarkable talent possibly.

I'm pretty sure many on the forum would have already read Michael Petri's work, but for those who have not, i would highly recommend. If this is not Morton then he is the spiritual successor. Read for yourself and be the judge

btw, i too have Morton's stories, sent to me by the one and only JB57. If anyone interested then message me.

Lastly, shout out to all the amazing authors who continue to enliven this board. Stay blessed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast