0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

family cycle

FAMILY REUNION:

MOTHERS:
    SONALI & SAHIBA are 55 years old twin sisters. They were very close to each other for the first 25 years of their lives. both got married and went into the same HOUSE .
    the house of the one of the richest family of their state. both husbands are cousin brothers and were very close friends. After getting married both sisters wanted to become the alpha queen of the house but it was not easy as their opponent is no more other than their own twin sister...one day unexpectedly they got into a fierce arguments for the reason unknown to their families even until now..(will be disclosed in future). they are about to lash on each other when their husbands and other family members separated them ....(BAD DECISION, when two females got into the fight you should never stop them in the middle otherwise the temporary envy between them transformes into the permanent hatred) and same happens here both stop talking to each other and wanted to live in a separate house but their husbands who were mostly busy in business meetings dont want to get effected by the kitchen politics as the business is in the crucial stage...both sisters started to ignore the other party like they never existed and as they were living in a castle like house ignoring each other was not a big deal in day to day life. their family members still have no idea what got them to this state. they took them to the therapist but as they are not ready to open up why they are fighting, therapist failed to help them. later got pregnant and got a daughter each and became busy in their daily life. family accepted the fate as they were not creating any damage to each other. and both sisters have good relationship with everyone even with each other daughters. they never objected their daughter to be so close to their enemy as in a mutual silent agreement they decided to keep their daughters separate from their fight. they both treat their the other same way as their own daughter...time passes and they haven't talk to each other for the last 25 years. and they have no intention to talk to each other again but GOD have some other plans.
    DAUGHTERS:
    MOMINA(nickname: mona) & minahil(nickname: mina) are 28 year old pregnant cousins they are both three months pregnant and are both beautiful as their mothers. but unlike their mothers they are also intelligent when in comes to business. mother genes dominates when it comes to their physical beauty and father genes dominate when it comes to business. they always consider each other rivals. but being diplomatically sound the never disclose their hatred to each other. unlike their mom they are okey to cooperate with each other in their business even after the fierce argument. they both have good control over their mind so an argument never turns into catfight
    until now.......
    the latest fierce argument between them was 3 month ago.. when they found out that they both got pregnant by the same guy. they were so angry that they argue for hours but again their logical mind understands that the it is not right to blame their rivals as they both understands that they never disclose their relation openly as the guy does not wat to disclose it for obvious reasons. they both decided to broke up with the guy and the guy also give up his right on the children. they accepted each other pregnancy but they are little bit jealous of each other....they understand that they should talk to each other openly if they don't want to end up like their mothers
    and time is ready to give them the opportunity

prologue:
    ALL family members are travelling to a distinct place for a religious ceremony. except these mothers and daughters as it is not advised by doctor to travel while having a baby and their mothers decided to stay with because it is easy to avoid each other at home than at ceremony. as many times in the ceremony they have to be together which they hate.(or lets say feel awkward).. the plane crashed midway and all of them inside the plane died...after all those post death rituals understand that they have to be strong and focus on business together...but working together mostly in alone in 1 room with a rival ...things can be nasty....a they dont want to destroy the child they have to fight the other ways to to fight the se*ier ways..........
    meanwhile their moms have to also cooperate with each other to deal with the social responsibility their family has as they are now the richest family of the state...where things go nastier, sexier and hotter as they are going to solve what their family didn't let them solve 30 years ago...............
    epilogue:
    the daughters (mona & mina) fight ended in a draw and every insecurity now flashed away they became lovers both got daughters and feed each other daughters and take care of their daughters....as they grew up both grand daughters wants to become the best female bodybuilder (better than her rival sister).......but their mothers can predict whats going to happen in the future (the cycle will continue)....
    the mothers (sahiba & sonali) fights gone longer than their daughters and continued for the full year than they accepted the draw.....they both became emotional after coming closer to their sister again after so many years....they got into a fight bcz they slept with each other husbands and their husbands faied to find out as both looks so similar to each other.... they can't tell anyone as they don't want to get punished........
    note:
    i have been trying for many years to write this story but it feels like writing is not my thing....if any one wants to write/complete this story ......it would be appreciated .....i also want to read a complete story on this plot.......there are may good writers on this forum who can use this plot.... i have some other plots tooo i will share them in future
    thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: family cycle

Quote Originally Posted by paki042 View Post
    FAMILY REUNION:

MOTHERS:
    SONALI & SAHIBA are 55 years old twin sisters. They were very close to each other for the first 25 years of their lives. both got married and went into the same HOUSE .
    the house of the one of the richest family of their state. both husbands are cousin brothers and were very close friends. After getting married both sisters wanted to become the alpha queen of the house but it was not easy as their opponent is no more other than their own twin sister...one day unexpectedly they got into a fierce arguments for the reason unknown to their families even until now..(will be disclosed in future). they are about to lash on each other when their husbands and other family members separated them ....(BAD DECISION, when two females got into the fight you should never stop them in the middle otherwise the temporary envy between them transformes into the permanent hatred) and same happens here both stop talking to each other and wanted to live in a separate house but their husbands who were mostly busy in business meetings dont want to get effected by the kitchen politics as the business is in the crucial stage...both sisters started to ignore the other party like they never existed and as they were living in a castle like house ignoring each other was not a big deal in day to day life. their family members still have no idea what got them to this state. they took them to the therapist but as they are not ready to open up why they are fighting, therapist failed to help them. later got pregnant and got a daughter each and became busy in their daily life. family accepted the fate as they were not creating any damage to each other. and both sisters have good relationship with everyone even with each other daughters. they never objected their daughter to be so close to their enemy as in a mutual silent agreement they decided to keep their daughters separate from their fight. they both treat their the other same way as their own daughter...time passes and they haven't talk to each other for the last 25 years. and they have no intention to talk to each other again but GOD have some other plans.
    DAUGHTERS:
    MOMINA(nickname: mona) & minahil(nickname: mina) are 28 year old pregnant cousins they are both three months pregnant and are both beautiful as their mothers. but unlike their mothers they are also intelligent when in comes to business. mother genes dominates when it comes to their physical beauty and father genes dominate when it comes to business. they always consider each other rivals. but being diplomatically sound the never disclose their hatred to each other. unlike their mom they are okey to cooperate with each other in their business even after the fierce argument. they both have good control over their mind so an argument never turns into catfight
    until now.......
    the latest fierce argument between them was 3 month ago.. when they found out that they both got pregnant by the same guy. they were so angry that they argue for hours but again their logical mind understands that the it is not right to blame their rivals as they both understands that they never disclose their relation openly as the guy does not wat to disclose it for obvious reasons. they both decided to broke up with the guy and the guy also give up his right on the children. they accepted each other pregnancy but they are little bit jealous of each other....they understand that they should talk to each other openly if they don't want to end up like their mothers
    and time is ready to give them the opportunity

prologue:
    ALL family members are travelling to a distinct place for a religious ceremony. except these mothers and daughters as it is not advised by doctor to travel while having a baby and their mothers decided to stay with because it is easy to avoid each other at home than at ceremony. as many times in the ceremony they have to be together which they hate.(or lets say feel awkward).. the plane crashed midway and all of them inside the plane died...after all those post death rituals understand that they have to be strong and focus on business together...but working together mostly in alone in 1 room with a rival ...things can be nasty....a they dont want to destroy the child they have to fight the other ways to to fight the se*ier ways..........
    meanwhile their moms have to also cooperate with each other to deal with the social responsibility their family has as they are now the richest family of the state...where things go nastier, sexier and hotter as they are going to solve what their family didn't let them solve 30 years ago...............
    epilogue:
    the daughters (mona & mina) fight ended in a draw and every insecurity now flashed away they became lovers both got daughters and feed each other daughters and take care of their daughters....as they grew up both grand daughters wants to become the best female bodybuilder (better than her rival sister).......but their mothers can predict whats going to happen in the future (the cycle will continue)....
    the mothers (sahiba & sonali) fights gone longer than their daughters and continued for the full year than they accepted the draw.....they both became emotional after coming closer to their sister again after so many years....they got into a fight bcz they slept with each other husbands and their husbands faied to find out as both looks so similar to each other.... they can't tell anyone as they don't want to get punished........
    note:
    i have been trying for many years to write this story but it feels like writing is not my thing....if any one wants to write/complete this story ......it would be appreciated .....i also want to read a complete story on this plot.......there are may good writers on this forum who can use this plot.... i have some other plots tooo i will share them in future
    thanks
    Honestly sounds pretty great, love the idea of never ending draws across different generations, the fact that the mothers go at it for an entire year before being forced to accept the draw is super hot too. I can't volunteer myself to write it as stories with lots of characters and drama aren't something I'm capable of writing, though it's absolutely the type of story i'd like to read.

I'm also interested in hearing about your other ideas, I think sharing sexy ideas for stories has just as much of a place on the forum as the stories themselves!

Junior Hostboard Member paki042's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post
    Honestly sounds pretty great, love the idea of never ending draws across different generations, the fact that the mothers go at it for an entire year before being forced to accept the draw is super hot too. I can't volunteer myself to write it as stories with lots of characters and drama aren't something I'm capable of writing, though it's absolutely the type of story i'd like to read.

I'm also interested in hearing about your other ideas, I think sharing sexy ideas for stories has just as much of a place on the forum as the stories themselves!
    hey lotus9, big fan of your stories....thanks for the appreciation ........i would love to complete the story by myself but i am clearly not a writer......i have alot of complete stories in my mind but i am unable to put them on paper.........i would love to read (mother x mother) in your series i am a big fan of moms fight but there are not much stories on this plot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paki042 View Post
    hey lotus9, big fan of your stories....thanks for the appreciation ........i would love to complete the story by myself but i am clearly not a writer......i have alot of complete stories in my mind but i am unable to put them on paper.........i would love to read (mother x mother) in your series i am a big fan of moms fight but there are not much stories on this plot
    Mother x mother is a hot prompt for sure! Glad you're a fan