hello everyone,
i am planning to try building the "A.I sexfight story generator" which is going to take a lot of effort....i am ready to invest my time and money....if it goes successful i will share those stories on this platform....but right now i have some concerns and need some second opinion from you guys....
i am explaining some of its features down below.....be open to give some comments about the software
features:
1)scenario building: its not a difficult task to generate an AI software for scenario building ....but they are not going to be at the level of some writers of this forum but you can expect it to build a decent scenarios.... you can expect the scenarios like lotus9 stories(teacher x teacher/ bully x bully) from the software.....i myself is a big fan of these type of scenarios.... any type of conflict is possible.....and length of drama is also manageable
2) complexity the A.I generated stories are going to be based on only two famales...there can be other characters in the story but but may not be the part of sexfight...there can be a two v two sexfight but still they are going to be separate fights
3)sexfight : the main part of sexfight....it can be manageable by the choice of the user.....i will categorize each part of sexfight into 10 levels: lets say trib level, spit level kiss level, slap level..........in which the user can decide what type of fight he is planning to read...
4)ending: i am great fan of the tied sexfights....but user can decide if he wants to finish the catfight in victory or lose.....there will also be a post fight scenario a short 1 or 2 paragraphs to end the story.........
i hope i explained it well in the most layman way as possible.......kindly give your remarks on this type of software and tell me if you want to add something to improve the software...i may start it in coming week hopefully