Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 5

Over the next few days, both mother and daughter looked at each other differently. They were both still as close as ever and still openly expressed that but now they both knew of the other’s secret naughty habits but neither knew that the other knew. This knowledge had changed everything and nothing at the same time. The skimpy outfits that they always wear around the house would never make either babe bat their eyes before but now it began to draw more attention from both. Naturally, they were also quite curious about their shared passion for sexual warfare. How often does she fight? What kind of girls does she like to fight? What’s her record? What’s her favorite technique? They considered asking their shared rival, Rhonda these questions but they were too embarrassed of how that might come off.

Both wanted to confess to the other but neither knew when the right time would be. Between their newfound appreciation for each other’s bodies, Serena having to be surrounded by hundreds of hot nymphos at work and Melissa continuing to tease Valerie relentlessly, both girls were hot and bothered almost 24/7. Valerie continued to take out her pent up arousal on Rhonda on a near daily basis, always beating her. Serena was aware of this and decided to let her daughter have her fun for now. She had an entire prison of hot sluts all to herself and felt it wouldn’t be fair to make her daughter share Rhonda with her.

One morning, Serena was getting ready to go to work as Val had just gotten out of the shower, her flowing blonde hair sexily damp. Serena struggled not to ogle her daughter’s smoking hot, wet body. Her damp locks matted to her shining skin. Her gigantic DD cups barely being contained by her robe. She shrugged it off and went to say goodbye to her.

“I’m going to work, sweetie.” Serena told her.

“Bye, Mom!” Val said as she walked up to her and gave her a big, tight, strong hug. They hugged many times but none was this intense. Their voluptuous bodies mashed together as their tits collided and slid over each other. Both prayed that the other didn’t feel their sharpening nipples pressing against the other girl.

“Bye, hun.” Serena couldn’t help herself and gave her daughter a kiss on the lips. Not just a peck like usual but their lips were in contact for about five seconds. Val looked a bit surprised but shrugged it off as her Mom left.

Serena cursed herself after realizing what she just did. ‘I just kissed my daughter like she was my husband! What was I thinking?!’ Little did she know that Valeria was having similar thoughts. ‘I just pressed my tits into my Mom out of nowhere! What’s wrong with me?!’ Both knew that their sudden hot, sexual feelings for each other were wrong but they just couldn’t help themselves. They even somewhat enjoyed it.

The day was a typical one for Valerie. Teased by Mel all day and then came home to fuck the living daylights out of Rhonda. As for Serena, upon arriving in her office, she was greeted by Olivia.

“Good morning, Madam Red.” Olivia said.

“Good morning to you too. How are the new sluts coming along?” Serena asked.

“Very well. Juliana and Gabriela are natural teachers. The two have won every match they’ve been in so far.” Olivia reported.

“That’s good.” Serena responded. “I had a feeling those two were special. I wonder if they’ll end up being worthy.”

“I have my doubts, ma’am. Their mentors couldn’t beat me in a two-on-one.”

“I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.” Serena said. “That reminds me, Olivia, how long has it been since your last match?”

“Mine?” Olivia asked. “Not since Juliana and Gabriela, I believe. Why?” Olivia knew very well where this was going.

“That’s quite a while, hun. I think the captain of my guard needs to keep her skills sharp, don’t you?” Serena said flirtatiously, flipping her thick, red locks.

“I suppose you’re right, ma’am.” Olivia said also flirtatiously.

Serena needed an outlet for her sexual frustration and this was the perfect excuse. Olivia then contacted another one of her guards using her mic.

“I have a very important meeting with Madam Red that will last indefinitely. You’ll have to be on your own for a while.”

“Yes, Captain.” The guard said. “And enjoy your meeting.”

“Oh, I will.”

Serena got out of her chair, approached a bookshelf, pushed on one of the books and revealed a secret room. In it was a huge, heart-shaped bed that looked like it was straight out of a cheesy sex hotel. There was also a large hot tub capable of holding at least three people at once. The air smelled of roses and chocolate. The two ultimate aphrodisiacs. The two nymphos wasted no time in stripping out of their tight uniforms.

“This was unexpected, Madam.” Olivia commented as she got down to her underwear and shook out her long, brunette hair. “Is there anything I should know about?”

“Just shut up and fuck.” Serena ordered in an unusually stern voice. “Right now, I’m not your boss. I’m just another slutty nympho that you want to dominate like any other. Do your worst.”

“Have it your way, bitch.” Olivia agreed as the two got naked.

The two stood inches away from the bed, in front of each other. Their nips were centimeters away from contact. They stared each other down, eyeing up their opponent’s hot body. They shot each other looks that were both sexual and furious. This would be one Hell of a match and they both knew it. Serena, being the hornier of the two at the time, made the first move. She lurched forward and their nipples finally joined together, making Olivia wince. The redhead wiggled around, making her pink nipples swim all over her opponent’s light brown ones. Serena grinned. She loved teasing women that she knew wanted her. Olivia stood still as she let her rival play with her.

Serena then escalated the game by bringing her mouth close to Olivia’s, pulling her tongue out and quickly slashing it across the brunette’s full, womanly lips. Olivia still did not react. She wanted to remain as stone-faced as possible but she was burning with desire on the inside. Serena lightly chuckled and continued to lick at Olivia’s lips and face. Olivia closed her eyes in pleasure over the attention as the redhead continued to gnaw all over her sexy face. She then found the brunette’s ear and nibbled on it as she brought one hand up to grope her opponent’s DD cup breasts. Her hand swatted and kneaded the melon like a toy as she kept nibbling on her ear. Olivia was struggling to contain herself.

Serena started to become annoyed. She loved the reactions of her rivals to her technique. Olivia knew this. So, she took it a step further by stopping the ear nibbling and then forcing her tongue into Olivia’s mouth out of nowhere. The brunette’s eyes went wide with surprise as her mouth was assaulted. Serena moaned and slurped as her tongue dug into Olivia’s mouth. She lowered her hand to palm the brunette’s plump, apple shaped ass. She squeezed as her fingers became buried in the meat of her cheeks. She used the other hand to caress Olivia’s thick, brown hair. Still Olivia remained stoic. Her tongue would react to Serena’s and she would still wince but that was it.

Serena finally lost all patience and jammed their pussies together. Every frontal body part was now in full contact. Mouths, lips, tongues, tits, nipples, belly buttons and now pussies. Olivia could no longer control herself and finally began reciprocating. Her tongue wrestled passionately with Serena’s. The redhead smiled into their kiss as she finally broke her old rival. Olivia also palmed Serena’s ass and pulled her hair. They were almost like mirror images. Their lower lips were having a kissfight of their own. Their cunts bumped and rubbed together ferociously. The euphoria they felt was intoxicating. They spun around and landed on the heart-shaped bed with Serena on top, who finally broke the kiss.

“I knew you couldn’t keep up that sexdoll act for long, slut.” She teased, her hair reaching down to touch Olivia’s nipples.

“Just practicing my resilience, whore.” Olivia teased back.

“No one can resist Madam Red for long.” Serena taunted as she pulled Olivia’s left leg up to her right shoulder and began brutally humping the brunette.

“Aggghhh!!!” Olivia moaned.

“Just like old times. Me fucking you into submission!” Serena mocked as she humped, her tits bouncing and her hair flailing.

“You still needed my help to outfuck the old warden, bitch! Ugh!” Olivia taunted back as her body jerked a bit with each hump.

“Yeah! And then I outfucked you! That’s why I’m the warden and you’re the guard captain! Those have always been the rules!”

“Well, if I beat you now, our rules will be reversed!”

“Keep dreaming!”

They continued tribbing. Passionately mashing their smooth, creamy pussies together as their juices drenched each other’s legs and the bed. Olivia’s flowing hair fanned out all over the pillow as Serena’s sweat drenched locks went down to the mattress. Serena then grabbed the other leg and fucked her opponent prostitute style. Olivia soon could not stand anymore and her body jerked and jumped in orgasmic release.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!!!!” Olivia shouted as she creamed all over her rival’s pussy and her own.

“That’s right, bitch! Cum for mommy!” Serena taunted, briefly thinking of her daughter before shaking it off.

The two sluts separated as they caught their breath. Olivia’s face covered in her sweaty locks. Serena went down, moved the hair out of both their faces and brought Olivia’s head down to her cunt.

“Now finish the superior woman off!” She ordered.

Olivia did as she was told and slowly, passionately ate the redhead out. Serena reached down to bury her fingers in her sweaty, brown hair.

“That’s right, baby. Lick me. You love the taste of better women than you.” Serena teased.

Olivia continued to lick and after all that tribbing, it did not take long for Serena to cum, drenching Olivia’s face and hair.

“Oh! Oh! Oh, yeaaahhh!!!” Serena moaned. However, even after swallowing and being covered in all that girl juice, Olivia would not stop eating. She had the redhead exactly where she wanted her.

“Damn, you’re drinking it like milk.” Serena said, not realizing her opponent’s ploy just yet. “I can’t blame you. Everyone loves the taste of Madam Red’s sweet, delicious cunt.”

Olivia held Serena’s legs down and began to eat more ravenously. Like a starving dog, almost. Serena had now begun to realize what her oldest rival was up to.

“Oh, I see. You think you can lick me to submission, eh, whore?” Serena taunted. “Well, two can play at that game!”

Serena pulled herself up, forcing Olivia down onto her back, her mouth still connected to her pussy. She now sat on the brunette’s face but quickly turned around and lowered herself down to Olivia’s juicy, red twat. She began to lick and gnaw at it, initiating a 69. Her thick, red hair covered Olivia’s leg as she slurped and dined on her rival’s entrance. The two insatiable nymphos feasted on each other ferociously as the sound of slurping, moaning and the bed’s springs shaking filled the thankfully sound-proofed room. Their already tired cunts were viciously assaulted by each other’s tongues. It had been so long. They had forgotten how madly, infuriatingly horny they were for each other.

It all started about 20 years ago. Despite being underage at the time, Serena sank into alcoholism after her husband died, leaving her alone with a baby Valerie. One day, she encountered a brunette girl around her own age that has been sitting in her usual spot at the bar. One thing led to another and a vicious catfight ensued. The cops were called and they were arrested and sent to St. Lilith’s as cellmates. They quickly climbed the ranks, fought the guard captain and then the previous warden together and won. They then fought each other, leaving Serena the victor. Serena became the new warden and Olivia her guard captain.

Now, here they were, at each other’s clits again. Speaking of clits, Olivia found Serena’s with her mouth and began kissing and munching on it. Serena moaned into her rival’s twat as her pleasure center was assaulted. She quickly found Olivia’s clit and began dishing out some payback. Olivia moaned into the redheaded MILF’s cunt as her clit was tongued and chewed on lightly. It was now a sex war of attrition. Olivia began to spank Serena’s ass, making her plump cheeks jiggle like gelatin. She reached to pull her red hair and yanked Serena away from her pussy. She got up and face to face, licking her own juices off of the redhead’s face.

“Can’t take anymore of my tongue, skank?” Serena taunted.

“I was about to ask the same question.” Olivia said as she buried her tongue in Serena’s mouth like she did to her before.

They kissed passionately, their hands buried in each other’s long, thick, flowing, sweat and cum drenched hair. Olivia pushed Serena down with her body as the redhead spanked Olivia in payback. They rolled all over the bed, sweaty red and brown hair tangling together and flowing all over the place as they tongued each other’s mouths. Serena caught Olivia’s tongue with her lips and sucked it like a cock before Olivia did the same to her. The girls’ cheeks were bright red, they were exhausted, disheveled and disoriented but still so hot for each other. This was what they both lived for. Fucking hot rivals to total submission. It was the pinnacle of female pleasure and pride. Sexfighting isn’t just a kink for them. It’s a passion. An art form. A sacred tradition and a damn pleasurable one at that. Eventually, Olivia ended up back on top and their clits came together. Their pleasure buds mashed and prodded.

“Agghhhh!!!” Serena screamed.

“Ugghhhh!!!” Olivia screamed.

Their mouths came together again as they clit-fought. Their upper and lower lips passionately kissing. They rolled around some more, their wet hair flying, their DD cups bouncing, their meaty asses jiggling. They reached the ultimate sexfight nirvana. They soon came, screaming bloody murder as their mouths muffled each other. This was more than just a physical orgasm. This was like a roller coaster of pleasure in the body, mind and spirit. One that nymphos can only reach when fucking their ultimate, destined rival. Their sexfight equivalent of soulmates.

“MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!” They both screeched into each other’s mouths. If they weren’t kissing, their screaming would’ve been powerful enough to break bulletproof glass.

Their drool pooled into their cleavages as their juices flowed like waterfalls, completely drenching the bed and each other. They humped each other so intensely that one would think the bed would break. They broke their kiss and fell back, their hair fanning out all around them. They hyperventilated as they caught their breath. Serena noticed that Olivia had become quiet before she did. She got up, their pussies almost glued together by their secretions and looked down to see Olivia passed out. Serena smiled proudly. History had repeated itself. She had won again by knockout. She lowered herself down onto her oldest rival and began kissing and playing with her. Olivia once again did not react. She was totally out cold.

Serena was in heaven. As much as she loved fucking Rhonda, she could let Valerie have her all she wanted. She was connected pussy-to-pussy with her soul rival. If it wasn’t for the limitations of humanity and mortality, she would be content with fuckfighting Olivia, her soul rival, for the rest of eternity. She cuddled the unconscious brunette and played with her body as she slowly fell asleep to images of her hot daughter.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 5

The best way to sleep, pussy to pussy

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Another very hot chapter.
    Lately, each chapter you offer to us is better than the previous ones !
    That’s good !

It is very well written and it is also very hot. Especially Serena’s s#xfight with Olivia !

To add, that there is something that you keep open, teasing us.

Are they ? (you know what I am talking about)… or not ? LOL
    Is their lust for one another that strong to beat their taboo and their reservations ?
    Or they will keep to “s#xually explode” (s#xually lash out) to other women ?
    (who – no doubt – are very lucky ! LOL)

Let’s see…
    Soon !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

By the way, I found this part interesting

"Serena got out of her chair, approached a bookshelf, pushed on one of the books and revealed a secret room. In it was a huge, heart-shaped bed that looked like it was straight out of a cheesy sex hotel. There was also a large hot tub capable of holding at least three people at once. The air smelled of roses and chocolate. The two ultimate aphrodisiacs. The two nymphos wasted no time in stripping out of their tight uniforms."

As the space of the bathtub is specified, maybe that will be the stage for a great battle in the next chapters....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Bravo, and I love the little background on Serena, know that she was once a prisoner in the prison she now runs, nice little touch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really loved it, it’s just building up greatly toward the ending!! The flashback of the past events and how everything can also change over a one night stand really was a nice touch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I just read it all the chapters until now.
    HOT !
    Thanks to share it with us !

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Sorry I haven't commented yet Yuri. This is a great series. Really enjoying it! Keep it up.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritalkombat View Post
    Sorry I haven't commented yet Yuri. This is a great series. Really enjoying it! Keep it up.
    How convenient that you say this now. Check the board.