Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Post Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

Fire vs Ice, timestop vs timestop! A sexy collision of two powerful mages

It is a story following the events of this one: New Story: (Al)chemical Solution But it can be enjoyed as a standalone.

I hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think!

Tangled timelines sex training battle

In a secluded territory of the endlessly expansive immortal realm, a cataclysmic battle was now taking place. The relentless collision of magical energy, or qi, echoed out, amplified by the sky-shattering peaks of the surrounding mountain range. The horrific, explosive sounds couldn't be concealed by the layers of oppressive mist and fog, the shockwaves of violent battle instead blowing the gloomy haze away, only for it to reform as the temperature and air humidity shot up and down.

Within the shroud of mist was an apocalyptic scene, blazing fires burnt all life to a crisp, leaving nothing but scorched earth, whilst large spears of ice extended from the shattered ground, preserving all life within in eternal stasis. This hellscape was not half hot, half cold, but rather an entangled interweaving of suffocatingly hot fire and glacially cold ice, a strange patchwork of destruction that ravaged the land. Some sharp icicles were wrapped in blazing red fire, like burning stakes, yet despite the heat, the azure-blue spears refused to melt in defiance of physics. Mirroring this breaking of the laws of physics, were many fires that had been encased in prisons of ice. Surrounded by cold walls and deprived of the oxygen to continue burning, these fires should have been snuffed out, yet as if out of spite, they continued to burn.

At the epicenter of this brutal, climate-warping battle were Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling. These two women bore the unwilling responsibility for the stalemate interlocking fire and ice.

At a first glance, the two women couldn't look more dissimilar.

Shen Peishan was surrounded by furious hellfire, the tongues of fire rolled off her body as though she were a noble and proud phoenix of the flame. Small whisps of fire blazed around her eyes like a supernatural eyeliner, this gave Shen Peishan a fiery, passionate charm, like a seductive fox-demon.

On the other hand, Liu Wanling was surrounded by vicious icy winds, with shards of ice adorning her like scales as though she were a cold and distant dragon of ice. On her forehead was a small snow blossom pattern that glowed a silvery blue, giving her an ethereal attraction, she was a beauty that could be looked at but not touched, like the reflection of the moon.

Looking past their seemingly polar opposite natures, however, would reveal that the two were practically identical. Long black hair flowed behind them, carried by the surging waves of magical qi. Soft skin, smooth like white jade, adorned with ruby red lips. Tall frames and hourglass bodies with curves that looked like they had been purposely sculpted. The pair were outstanding even within the world of immortals. Whilst pills and elixirs could be taken to enhance one's appearance, an aura of flawlessness could only be possessed by those beautiful from birth.

Their buxom breasts rose and fell as the duo panted from the exertion of their earlier clashes. Whilst one woman's furious glare was blazing hot, and the other's ice-cold, the mutual anger was as clear as day. Despite the collision of fire and ice ending in a humiliating stalemate, the remnant traces of magical energy in the air tangled and twisted together, the space between the opposing woman bending and warping under the strain of their excess power. A person's qi was like an extension of their body and soul, their essence taking physical form in the world, so to feel their remnant qi coil and knot together caused the pair to grimace, each feeling as though she were being molested from head-to-toe by invisible hands.

By tacit agreement, the duo forcibly retracted their qi, their overflowing energy returning to their bodies, only the small flickering of fire around Shen Peishan's eyes, and the snow blossom marking on Liu Wanling's forehead remaining. Whilst the women lost their distinguishing cowls of fire and ice, their robes now became visible.

Shen Peishan was clad in a violet robe, signifying her position as a disciple of the Violet Mountain sect, whereas Liu Wanling was wearing a tea-green robe, displaying her status as a disciple of the Hanging Temple sect.

These two sects had long and storied histories that were inextricably bound, the two factions had risen simultaneously from small sects to powerful local hegemons, clashing over resources and talent a thousand and one times.

Shen Peishan was the sixth disciple of the Violet Mountain's sect leader, and Liu Wanling was the sixth disciple of the Hanging Temple's sect leader. Whilst the enmity of their sects was no longer as unrestrained and 'kill-on-sight' as it used to be, it would have been by no means strange if the pair had met up to fight for their respective factions.

This was not the case, however.

The Violet Mountain had recently taken in a new disciple, a young girl called Anna, who Shen Peishan was fond of. A young mortal girl entering the world of immortals could be likened to being born again, and by that logic, Shen Peishan could be called her 'mother'. After 10 years of guiding the young blonde in place of their master, she had watched as she left the sect for her first 'errand', waving goodbye like a proud parent.

When her little junior later returned, shifty-eyed and guilty-looking, she could naturally tell something was wrong. What she was wasn't expecting to hear, however, was that the girl had clashed with a new disciple of the Hanging Temple sect.

More than clashed- She had been fucked senseless for months on end!

Shen Peishan had consoled and comforted the young blonde, listening to her describe, all teary-eyed, how her new rival was like her clone, how identical they were, how she had been forced to cum again and again and how the scent and taste of the other blonde had been imprinted on her body, and so on…

Naturally, Shen Peishan was furious and she knew at who to point the blame.

‘That slutty bitch, Liu Wanling couldn't beat me back then, so she trained her little whore of a junior sister to come and mess with our Violet Mountain's little ninth!’

She had been wanting to settle old scores after a long period of isolated training, so this was the perfect excuse. So, she slapped her chest, promised her junior that she would get vengeance for her, and rushed off.

Flying along on her magic treasure, she had used a communication talisman to send her old foe a message, telling her where to meet for a 'spar', before releasing it and watching it shoot off into the distance. Using the word 'spar' was just a formality, what she really meant, and really intended to do, was beat Liu Wanling into the ground for messing with her junior!

Yet, not long later, she caught a communication talisman out of the sky herself, one that was filled with the disgusting qi of the icy cold and endlessly annoying, Liu Wanling. She knew it wasn't a reply to her challenge, as her communication talisman would have only just arrived, but what she hadn't expected was that it was an invitation to 'spar' from her intended target, challenging her to a duel at the same location as the one she had proposed.

Challenges exchanged, there was naturally no need to respond, so she set off at full speed. Upon laying eyes on her old enemy, she hadn't wasted words, greeting, or taunting the other woman, instead instantly attacking. Liu Wanling had no intention to waste words either, launching an intense barrage of icy destruction to match the fiery apocalypse she had unleashed.

Which was how they had ended up in a crumbling crater at the center of a devastated mountain range, panting and glaring at one another furiously.

"All these years and you haven't improved much.' Shen Peishan spat angrily, her hand resting on her wide hips as she looked down her nose at her rival.

"You can't talk," Liu Wanling stated haughtily, crossing her arms under her ample chest, "What have you been doing all these years? Practicing your embroidery?"

The pair had clashed countless times during their younger years, when they were still considered rising stars in the immortal worlds. Fire and ice had collided again and again at various tournaments, dungeon explorations, and secret realms, their enmity deepening with each victory and defeat, and spiraling even further when their clashes ended in a draw.

For women with reputations to uphold, and in a society that loves to gossip, for a match between them to end in a tie would result in their images becoming intertwined, with neither woman being discussed without the other getting brought up. For Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling, nothing was more unbearable than this. It was because of this that each had a firm grasp of the other's strength, and both were surprised that their rival had seemingly stagnated for a few thousand years.

"Pah, why would I bother with embroidery when I can command the elements with a thought?" Shen Peishan derided, "Though I suppose you wouldn't understand the feeling, since all you do is read those boring books and make little snowflakes."

"What are you pretending for?" Liu Wanling growled, "All you can do is warm up a bath."

"Ha!" Shen Peishan laughed, a smirk spreading across her face. "I've been branching out since our last spar. I thought I was best suited for fire, but now... I'm not too sure."

"Looks like you've stopped blowing fire and started blowing hot air." Liu Wanling spat, her pale face devoid of mirth. "I've learned a few new things since our last fight too though… and I'll be happy to put you in your place with them."

"Come on then," Shen Peishan hissed as she took a step forward.

The air seemed supercharged under the friction of their glares as powerful surges of energy erupted from the two women.

Suddenly, the two flickered, rocketing in opposite directions with such speed that they left afterimages in their wake. Vicious fireballs and ice lances collided countless times, as the pair became submerged in a whirlwind of fire and ice that grew larger and more unstable as the fight dragged on.

Soon enough, the mass of churning, intertwined qi reached its limit, the opposite and equal energies pushing each other to breaking point. The space around the mountain range had just begun to fracture when an explosion that shook the earth occurred. It was as if a thousand nuclear bombs had been dropped on the same spot as mountains were shattered and the crater the pair fought in expanded tenfold.

Eventually, the earth's rumbling stopped, and the dust settled, revealing a ruined wasteland dotted with chunks of frozen fire and burning ice. At the heart of the hellscape, the crater had grown deeper and wider, practically becoming an inverse mountain, as though a gigantic drill had pierced into the ground.

""How is this possible, you fucking bitch?!?"" Two hateful women screamed in unison.

It was a result they had experienced many times before. The two had fought to a stalemate, their destructive powers causing more damage to the environment than each other.

The cause of their horror and shock, however, was not the result, but how it happened.

Shen Peishen hadn't been the one using powerful blasts of fire.

Liu Wanling hadn't been the one using dreadful lances of ice.

Each woman's clothes had been blasted to shreds, revealing tender skin and seductive curves, but all either could think at this moment was-

‘This bitch has mastered MY magic!’

It had been a few thousand years since Shen Peishan had fought with Liu Wanling, but considering the lifespans of immortals like her, that amount of time could be compared to a decade or two for a mortal. During this time, she had stayed within the sect, studying, and trying to find a new path.

She learned fire-related martial arts and magics since she was young, she had felt an affinity towards them, and had an aptitude for fire as well. It was out of spite, and the desire to taunt Liu Wanling that she decided to try developing an affinity towards ice magic, simply so she could replicate the pretentious snow blossom marking on her rival's forehead. But what was intended to be a whimsical taunt rapidly snowballed, her ability to conjure ice and snow growing day by day until it finally reached equilibrium with her fire-related powers, in a fraction of the time!

Shen Peishan had taken 400 years of bitter cultivation and practice for her fire arts to reach their major bottleneck, her progress plateauing until she could take a qualitative leap forward, but it only took 100 years for her ice arts to reach that same step!

Naturally, she didn't stop there. She practiced many new elements- such as wind, lightning, and water, even delving into their minor variations such as 'winter wind', and 'misty rain' among countless others. She felt that the more she learned, the faster her progress, and the more surges of inspiration and sudden enlightenment she experienced. It had occurred to her that she had some kind of previously unrecorded and unknown talent, or perhaps a special physique that enable her to absorb knowledge like a sponge absorbing water.

Nevertheless, the current Shen Peishan could destroy the old with ease, her means and methods had expanded a hundredfold, and she could faintly feel the door to her next major stage of cultivation beginning to form, an abstract self-confidence and resolution beginning to form within her.

At this moment, staring in shock at Liu Wanling, however, she felt utterly rattled!

"So that's what you've been doing, huh?" Liu Wanling hissed, seizing the initiative to launch a verbal attack, "Wanting to copy me? Be me?"

Her brown eyes overflowed with anger at the unexpected attack on her pride as she straightened herself, stretching as if to display that she wasn't finished. Doing this only drew attention to her green robes, however. Robes that were covered in holes, revealing large patches of smooth skin.

A glimpse of dainty collar bone, an inch of seductive underboob, an exposed strip of narrow waist that led to wide, jutting hips, and a burnt hole that revealed soft thighs. Anyone would have been left breathless at the sight, but Shen Peishan was of no mind to pay her rival's body any attention, nor noticed that her own robes were in matching disarray.

"You're the one who copied me," She spat back, "You could never beat me, so you wanted to become me? How pathetic."

She took a step forward.

"I was just going to beat you down and leave it at that, avenging my junior sister and setting the record straight between us once and for all. But now? I don't think I'm willing to forgive you that easily."

Liu Wanling took a step of her own, her robes struggling to maintain their hold on her bombastic body as she did so.

"You took the words out of my mouth, bitch," Liu Wanling growled. "I've paid you back for all the times you managed to beat me, but I still haven't got back at you for those embarrassing ties… That Golden Dynasty tournament, the Nether Spirit race secret realm… I had so many grievances to settle, and you just had to go and add another…"

"I don't care how many grievances you have, I promise you I have more," Shen Peishan said darkly.

"Ha… Let's see." Liu Wanling spat, white teeth flashing menacingly as she did so.

With the speed of lightning tearing through the sky, the pair collided, cloaking in swirling volatile qi as the battle began anew.

Fire blasts met in explosions hotter than the sun,

Ice lances smashed together as temperatures reached horrifying depths,

Hurricanes twisted together inverting earth and sky,

Roaring jets of water collided unleashing a downpour that threatened to drown the world,

Again and again, Shen Peishan cycled through the many forms and arts she had mastered over the years, only to meet an identical attack from Liu Wanling. Their vicious assaults collided and combined countless times, causing increasingly intense explosions.

The cause of the non-stop detonations was not their various elemental attacks, but rather the volatile and unstable qi that was contained within their spells making contact. Speaking roughly, qi could be likened to the D.N.A. of their magical, martial arts, and when Liu Wanling's and Shen Peishan's 'D.N.A.' were forced together at an 'atomic' level under their furious assaults, the violent instability caused explosions, not unlike a mortal world's nuclear bomb!

The duo would be blasted away by the result of their painfully identical powers, howls echoing out in unison, only for the two of them to pull themselves from the ground and launch themselves at their enemy, colliding in an equally destructive clash once again. This mutually destructive style of combat could perhaps only be witnessed when Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling fought. A few of their explosive confrontations had ended with one girl going down first, whilst most had ended in the pair succumbing to their injuries and exhaustion simultaneously, hence why the two were still so bitter about their embarrassing and often highly spectated stalemates.

Unlike their collisions in years past, however, the Shen Peishan of today had many more tools in her toolkit, and despite appearances, she wasn't entirely mindless in her relentless collisions against her rival.

BANG!

‘Just a bit longer… draw out more of her abilities… Then, when she's drained, I'll defeat her with my trump card!’ Shen Peishan thought to herself as she pulled herself from the ground for the umpteenth time. Her violet robes had long since become mere threads, her firm breasts and curvaceous body exposed under her rival's eyes.

In front of Liu Wanling, however, she had no shame. Firstly, because her rival's body was exposed too, secondly, she was entirely distracted by thoughts of victory.

But the third reason was the most important reason, she and Liu Wanling had seen each other naked many times, what was there to be embarrassed about?

Whilst she had 'tanked' through countless qi explosions, her milky white body was still flawless and without blemish, a thin but strong layer of qi armor coating her like a second skin. Whilst she was slowly accumulating fatigue and internal injuries concerning her ability to 'breath in' qi from the world and process it into attacks, she could still carry on fighting, looking like a supermodel as she did so.

Billions of raindrops shot towards one another like bullets, colliding head-on and fusing… explosion!

""HNNG!""

Tendrils of inky black darkness lashed out of the ground, coiling around one another… explosion!

""NNHHHNN!""

A thousand weapons made of resplendent holy light clashed, straining against one another, before… explosion!

""AHHHHH!!!""

Finally, after countless shared screams, Shen Peishan had exhausted all her means… except one.

The entire time, Liu Wanling had matched her tit-for-tat, subjecting Shen Peishan to as much frustration and pain as Shen Peishan had caused her.

Yet now it was finally time for Shen Peishan to reveal her true trump card!

"Damn you…" Shen Peishan groaned, pulling herself to her feet, symbolically brushing herself off as she did so.

"That kinda hurt, bitch…" She heard Liu Wanling growl back, the other woman rising from the ground.

"Good," Shen Peishan spat back as the busty beauty began to walk painfully toward her opponent, "I'm not done with you yet though."

"I'm not done with you either," Liu Wanling hissed, beginning a march of her own.

The two endlessly charming women got closer and closer, their now unrestrained breasts shaking as they did so. Both women were incredibly well endowed, with large, firm, gravity-defying breasts adorned with thick, red nipples, perfect child-bearing hips, and well-shaped asses. If their two junior sisters, Anna and Emma, could be described as young and cute just-ripe peaches, Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling could only be described as erotic, with mature, ripe bodies that seemed designed to be bred.

They possessed the bodies of two fatally attractive married women, and in fact, they had once been married in the mortal world, to the same man as well. But that was a time so far gone it may as well have been a different life.

""If it's still a draw after this, I'll admit it as my loss,"" The pair bragged in synchrony as they stopped around 15 feet apart.

""Tch."" They then tutted in unison, both irked at the other's bravado.

Shen Peishan's confidence wasn't without reason, this last method was mythical and mysterious, even across the immortal worlds, and at the level she and Liu Wanling were at, it shouldn't be possible to access a power such as the one she was about to unleash!

This attack had come to her in a moment of hazy enlightenment, as though she had briefly crossed into a higher plane of existence, being able to witness a few of the secrets on the other side before being snapped back to reality. It was because of this that she had the confidence to suppress Liu Wanling with this unmatched trump card!

Though, if she had witnessed first-hand, the confidence that her junior sister had possessed when clashing with Liu Wanling's junior sister…

If she had witnessed their horrifyingly identical talent first hand…

Witnessed each believing in vain that despite their repeated stalemates the next result would be different, only for the pair to be broken down and destroyed step by step at the hands of their perfect copy…

Maybe she would realize that there is no such thing as 'too similar'... and would no longer be so self-assured.

Shen Peishan readied herself for what would be her final attack, feeling the qi coalesce in her core, thrumming with enigmatic power. When the energy reached its peak, it erupted, shooting through her meridians like lightning before she thrust out two fingers and a golden light shot out towards Liu Wanling!

The golden ray carried with a strange aura, a contradictory mixture of ancientness… and a fresh wind of future air…

In this one move, Shen Peishan had drawn power from the river of time to launch an attack on her lifelong rival!

Yet this golden beam, which should have flown through the air uncontested, instead collided with a ray of golden light shot from Liu Wanling's palm, the two attacks colliding and desperately pushing against one another.

As Shen Peishan struggled to keep the spell under control, she watched a bead of sweat roll down Liu Wanling's strained face. She could feel herself growing red in the face from exertion and felt a trace of it rolling down her flushed cheek.

As the energy beams violently strained against one another, Shen Peishan felt the tell-tale sign of growing qi instability, space wobbling and warping around them.

Her eyes darted towards Liu Wanling's in unwilling trepidation, where she saw her rival matching her look with one of her own. Both were unwilling to lose, each fearful that their trump cards would be just as equal as the rest of their attacks.

That they would have to admit to the other… that they lost!

They had clashed countless times before, but it had always been under the façade of 'official business'. Competing for favor with their husband, battling for their sects, for fame, or fortune.

Whilst it was embarrassing to lose, or tie, the fact that it was 'official' and 'not personal' somehow kept their pride intact. Whilst others witnessing their ties was indeed shameful… It could also diffuse the awkwardness and intimate embarrassment, they could be consoled and encouraged. There was no shortage of gossip and the world moved on quickly, meaning they could too.

But this time… Shen Peishan couldn't help but shudder.

It felt somehow even more mortifying, that they had sought each other out in private, wanting to settle an old score, only to end up getting knocked on their asses.

‘No! I'm here to avenge Ninth junior!’ Shen Peishan thought to herself, attempting to bolster her spirits and calm her scared mind.

"My junior got fucked silly by the little slut of your Hanging Temple," Shen Peishan hissed out of her clenched teeth, "And now it's time for you to take responsibility for that!"

"My junior came home stinking of your little wench's cum," Liu Wanling spat back furiously, "And you're going to pay the price on your junior's behalf!"

"Waving those fucking tits of yours-"

"Swinging your fat ass around-"

"That waist you're so proud of is like a-"

"Those hips? Their-"

The pair interrupted one another again and again as their attacks grew increasingly personal, and their control over their spells wavered.

""You've always thought you're so much better than me!"" The pair hissed in one furious voice before their spells spiraled out of control as a qi explosion began to occur.

Their eyes, locked together by chains of rage and jealousy, were blinded by the brightness of an imminent detonation. As space grew increasingly warped, and their senses were bombarded from all directions, neither noticed the two rays of magic, sourced from the river of time, collapsing into one another before each attack ripped through the other to hit their intended targets, penetrating their qi shields and sinking softly into each girl's bouncing chest before the pair were blown apart.

Coughing and spluttering, Shen Peishan pulled herself out of the ground, the soil and stone having been ground into fine sand under the nonstop barrage of magic power. Her body ached, and her core, the 'organ' for her qi, felt as though it had been 'fractured', an injury that would heal on its own assuming it wasn't pushed any further.

Looking down, she sighed in relief that her qi shield had endured that final explosion. Her body was still as flawless as it had always been. Immortals like her naturally had heaven-defying healing factors, but no one liked being covered in wounds.

‘Liu Wanling…’ She looked around her.

Yet the other woman hadn't risen.

‘Could it be she is still unconscious?’ Shen Peishan mused to herself, as she began to walk towards the nearest hole in the ground.

Her eyes flickered with astonishment when she found her rival, lying in a heap in the grain ground.

‘Ha,’ She smirked, ‘Guess I won this time after all.’

Yet as she began to walk away, she froze, her thoughts racing.

Was she unconscious from the blast… or had her attack connected?

She sculked closer.

It was as though rather than a horrifying weapon of mass destruction, she was a young beauty on a holiday to a tropical beach, her fairy-like feet quickly tiptoeing across hot sand towards the sea.

She crouched down, her chin resting on her knees as her large, firm ass almost touched the floor. Shen Peishan examined her now defeated rival, before tenderly reaching out a finger to poke the other woman's cheek.

No response.

Even if an Immortal was halfway through death's door, they still wouldn't stay unresponsive to their body being touched.

Which meant…

"Hahaha! Take that you, little slut! That's what happens when I get serious, you know?" She laughed gleefully as she sprung to her feet.

She hadn't felt such joy for countless years. All the worries that had passed through her head during their final clash had been blown away.

She now had a secret that no one else in all the immortal worlds would ever know, that Liu Wanling was lying defeated in front of her, naked too!

‘Naked…’ Her thoughts froze upon realizing that fact. Her eyes began to wander, her mind now having the leisure to inspect the other woman.

"Ha, nice tits bitch," She smirked as she looked down at the other woman, before she lifted her foot, and began lightly stepping on her rival's ample chest.

Yet, in the same place, but a different ‘time’... a similar scene was playing out.

"Hahaha! Take that, you stupid bitch! That's what happens when I get serious, you know?" Liu Wanling laughed gleefully, as she looked down on her defeated rival.

It had been years since Liu Wanling had felt so relaxed. The panicked struggle had made the fruit of victory even sweeter, and sweeter still… was the fact that Shen Peishan's slutty body could hide nothing from her eyes now…

The spell had been formed in a moment of sudden enlightenment, where her soul had, for a brief moment, transcended her plane of existence, allowing her to witness the ever-flowing river of time.

This brief glimpse had given her an immense amount to think about, and it took many years before Liu Wanling had finally managed to form her small amount of understanding into a spell. Its purpose was to temporarily remove the target from the river of time. Hitting an opponent with it was an almost sure-fire way to win a fight, it would enable her to bombard the enemy with attack after attack, and when they entered the river of time, all the damage would happen instantaneously, shattering any and all defenses in a split second!

"I bet you didn't expect that?" She taunted, pinching the thick red nipple atop Shen Peishan's left breast between her toes. Pulled at it for a while, squashing her enemy's soft breast under her foot as she did so.

"In a way, it's almost a shame you're frozen in time," She mused to herself before she suddenly paused.

Liu Wanling's eyes snaked down her rival's flawless body, looking between the thick and powerful thighs to the glistening honeypot between them…

"Looks like my spell isn't perfect…" She laughed darkly, having spied Shen Peishan's reaction to her teasing, "It's time for you to experience what your junior sister felt…"

Quickly, she had pulled Shen Peishan out of the ground, and treating her like a human doll, she manipulated her body to her liking. Liu Wanling had sat cross-legged on the floor and spread Shen Peishan's long white legs before placing the other woman's large and bouncy ass on her lap, the rest of the unconscious fighter stretched out on the ground in front of her.

"Fuck…you whore," She murmured in slight awe, "You're just as heavy as back then…"

She had known Shen Peishan since she was mortal, from when she had been a young girl shoved into the Emperor's harem. Though unbelievable now, at the time, the pair had been neglected by their 'husband', the beauty standards of that ancient times viewing their buxom and curvy bodies as low-class and improper.

Their personalities could be said to have been polar opposites, and they found an instant dislike for one another, frequently engaging in verbal spats that would lead to petty catfights in whatever privacy they could find. But a few years of neglect combined with two erotic bodies, desperate to be touched, meant that their catfights became increasingly lewd and improper, groping, squeezing and spanking becoming commonplace.

For women more conscious of the bigger picture than them, finally entering the Emperor's bed chambers would have meant stopping their petty fights, but the Emperor had noticed how similar their bodies were… and liked to have them together.

This could have been a cause for their relationship to change for the better, cooperating to serve the Emperor and becoming true 'sisters', but it only made it worse. Neither Liu Wanling nor Shen Peishan enjoyed how he'd talked about how identical they were, nor having to line their bodies up against one another so he could compare their features, nor being mixed up and called by the other's name during the act.

The only plus side was that when the Emperor had shot his troops out and had his fun with their 'twin' bodies, he would retire for the night, returning to his main bed chamber and leaving the two of them alone to fight… And the blame for any bite marks or handprints noticed by the maids in the morning would be placed at the Emperor's doorstep…

Gritting her teeth as she attempted to suppress the now ancient memories dragged up by Shen Peishan's sensual body, Liu Wanling looked down at her old foe's exposed crotch. Smooth and clear skin, as pure as white jade, Shen Peishan was soft, with delicate and inviting features that overflowed with eroticism. A small patch of black hair above her pristine folds gave Shen Peishan a mature and sensual appeal. Rather than making her look unkempt, it only further drew out her seductive charm.

"I see you still like to copy me… Even maintaining your garden the same way I do…" She spat in irritation, lifting her hips slightly to compare her crotch to her rival's.

"Hmph, just an inferior copy," Liu Wanling complained, her ruby red lips curling as she did so.

As if to punish her rival for mirroring her body, she reached down, grabbing onto the small pink bean poking out of Shen Peishan's folds, giving her clit a squeeze.

She could remember Shen Peishan squealing like a pig when she had first attacked her like this, many years ago, but was once again reminded that her rival had been frozen in time, and wouldn't be feeling anything until she was released.

‘Oh well,’ She smirked, ‘I suppose you'll be out of your mind with pleasure when you do wake up… No need to thank me though…’

‘Bet you'll go crazy when you finally wake up,’ Shen Peishan smirked, two of her fingers pumping rapidly into Liu Wanling's tight slit.

She had lost track of how long she had been tormenting Liu Wanling, but since the other woman hadn't woken up yet, she didn't mind continuing.

She had positioned her old foe on all fours, her large breasts hanging down and her dripping pussy exposed, before ruthlessly finger fucking the other woman. With her supernatural strength and speed, an ordinary mortal would have been in agony, if not already dead, but Liu Wanling had long since deformed her body, her flesh more durable than many cosmic wonders whilst retaining all of its softness.

Normally this would be nothing but a good thing, but for the present Liu Wanling, it only meant that her sensitive erogenous organs could be abused relentlessly. The number of orgasms a mortal could enjoy in a day was how many Liu Wanling was having a minute. The tell-tale sign, the slightest contraction within her navel, could escape the constraints of the time lock but not escape Shen Peishan's sharp senses.

To many, the best part of sex and giving another pleasure was seeing the reactions. A gasp being forced out, curses being moaned, or even the sexual partner instinctively trying to escape because the pleasure was too much.

Despite her hours of pleasuring Liu Wanling, Shen Peishan was receiving none of these things, but she didn't mind. Cultivators like her were used to not seeing results for years, persistent efforts being their forte. Cultivating towards immortality and developing martial prowess was all about consistent efforts resulting in an eventual result. This was no different.

"It's going to be quite the sight when you get to experience all this pleasure, all these orgasms, at the same time," She laughed maliciously.

She had started by placing Liu Wanling's thick assmeat on her lap and mercilessly assaulting her bean-like clit. She had been temporarily appeased when she felt the number of pent-up clitoral climaxes reach the one thousand mark, at which point she flipped the girl over and began ramming her from behind.

With Liu Wanling devoid of the ice energy that typically surrounded her, and the snow blossom marking having disappeared from her forehead, it was a strange scene, where Shen Peishan looked as though she was tormenting herself. The pair were so similar that they could easily swap identities, and no one would realize.

Angered by the thought, she rolled Liu Wanling onto her back before straddling her face.

"You're gonna wake up to your lungs filled with my scent, bitch," She growled, despite knowing her rival couldn't hear her, before lifting the woman's hips and placing her head in between Liu Wanling's sticky thighs.

"Haaa," Liu Wanling gasped, pulling her wet face from between Shen Peishan's pussy lips. "Seeing me go down on you would have been great for your ego, too bad you're not going to remember any of this, only the pleasure."

She released her grip on her rival's now slippering ass, letting it fall to the ground, before lifting her hips off Shen Peishan's face. Whilst she had been alternating between sucking Shen Peishan's erect clit and tongue-fucking her near-constantly convulsing pussy, she had been rubbing herself all over the other woman, having managed to climax a few times herself, climaxes that could be released, unlike Shen Peishan's, all over her old foe's face, down her throat and up her nose.

Whilst she had started tormenting her hateful mirror image with a clear enough mind, she had begun feeling increasingly hot inside, finding herself more and more turned on. The fact that she could do whatever she wanted with Shen Peishan, a woman who had always irked her, with no hesitation or shame was thrilling and incredibly exciting. If she wanted to bully Shen Peishan, rubbing her feet all over her rival's annoying face, or spanking her infuriatingly firm ass until her wrists ached, there was nothing Shen Peishan could do about it. Likewise, when she decided to go down on the other woman, she didn't need to think twice about it, Shen Peishan, in her current state, was not even a person, just a tool to vent her desires on and abuse.

She could feel the erotic body of her conquered foe beginning to grow hot, the force of countless climaxes starting to strain against her restraints.

Despite that, she had no interest in easing up. In fact, this slight reaction only made her want to bully and degrade Shen Peishan more ruthlessly.

Following this desire, she shimmied backward, before lowering her face to Shen Peishan's heavy chest. She let her voluptuous body relax, her bountiful breasts molding around the face of her time-locked 'twin', smothering her between her mountainous peaks.

"You enjoy the feeling of a real woman's tits," She laughed, taunting her unaware opponent. "And I'll make do with these…"

Saying such, she latched herself to Shen Peishan's right breast, her jaw almost dislocating as she fit as much as she could inside. Her teeth gently bit down on the tender tit-flesh, as her pink tongue began to tease the other woman's hard nipple. Flicking it, licking up and down its increasingly engorged form, pushing it into the overflowing tit-flesh before pulling it back out. Whilst this was happening, Shen Peishan's left breast wasn't going neglected, being continually groped and squeezed by Liu Wanling's dexterous hand, the defenseless nipple facing unending torment, being pinched and pulled.

‘These fat fucking udders…’ Liu Wanling complained inwardly, ignoring the fact that her identical tits were crushing down on her physical copy, even as she gorged herself on tit-flesh.

‘I wonder if when I release her, she'll start spraying milk everywhere?’ Liu Wanling thought darkly, before shifting the target of her mouth molestation to the other breast.

"After all that, you better be ready to squirt out some milk for me," Shen Peishan groaned, spitting out a saliva-soaked mammary.

Even with the memory enhancement of an immortal, she couldn't remember sucking on her mother's chest as an infant, but Shen Peishan did not doubt that the amount of time she had spent with Liu Wanling's tits in her mouth had far exceeded it.

Immortals experienced time differently from the common folk, especially immortals at the level of Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling, yet their bodies were no less sensitive to pleasure or pain…

This meant, much to the misfortune of the time-locked Liu Wanling, that she could be forced to a climax a thousand times in what only felt like five minutes…

And even Shen Peishan, with her skewed perception of time, felt as though she had been ravaging her twin-bodied nemesis for hours on end now, from teasing her a bit with her feet, to her lightning-fast finger fucking, to burying her face in her tight cunt, to now, having just finished her ravenous attack on her chest.

She hadn't expected the spell to last this long at all, estimating that the 'out of time' restraint would endure for the span of a few breathes, to a few minutes at most. Instead, it had lasted weeks!

‘I've always felt an instinctive aversion to her qi, and I know she can't stand mine… Our qi colliding always results in volatility, ranging from grossing us out to those ridiculous explosions sending us flying… But perhaps this time my energy came out on top, cannibalizing that bitch's and extending the potency of the attack?’ She hypothesized.

This unexpected effect meant that the number of orgasms contained within Liu Wanling's hourglass body was easily in the hundreds of thousands… Even as superhuman as she was, Shen Peishan wasn't sure if she could endure all of them simultaneously if she was in her rival's situation!

‘Thankfully I won that last exchange,’ She thought, a cold sweat running down her spine, even as her body continued to burn up.

That said, 'showing mercy to an enemy is being ruthless to oneself'. She felt no pity for the woman. She knew it wouldn't kill her, so there was no need to fall into a moral dilemma over her actions. At most, Liu Wanling would be nothing but putty in her hands afterward, at least until she was given the time to recover.

There were far worse endings to conflicts within the immortal world.

‘I'll watch and see what happens when she finally explodes, and figure out how I want to deal with her then,’ She mused as she pulled herself off the soft cushion of the other woman's chest.

"Ah?" She exclaimed in shock, quickly looking down at her conquered foe.

Though still frozen in time, Liu Wanling had begun to experience more and more physical changes, making it clear that the cracks in the spell were continuing to grow. The face that possessed the beauty to topple a country was flushed red, and her eyes had started to lose their empty stare, instead, welling up with signs of pleasure.

Looking down at the devastatingly seductive sight, Shen Peishan felt as though she were about to explode, her entire body suddenly boiling at over 200 degrees. The cold sweat, any minor apprehensions, as well as her desire to know the cause of the spell mutation were all instantly evaporated by the fires of lustful conquest ignited by Liu Wanling's unconscious response.

"Fuck, you little slut," She growled as she pounced on her prey, "You still want more?"

"Fuck, you little whore," Liu Wanling hissed, no longer interested in thinking about the cause of the spell mutation, "You still want more?"

The breath-taking beauty in front of her got more erotic, more sexual, the more Liu Wanling abused her. Every inch of Shen Peishan's hourglass figure had flushed red, as though the build-up of pleasure was searing her skin. The tender mounds atop her chest looked especially battered, with love bites and bite marks covering both.

These marks were just a few of the many she had left, all superimposed over each other in suspended time, slipping through the time-lock ahead of the eventual release.

‘I'm going to fuck every inch of you, slut,’ She promised inwardly, her lustful eyes locking onto Shen Peishan's firmly shaped ass.

Shen Peishan spanked, again and again, palm meeting firm assmeat thousands of times until handprints began to leak through the time-lock. Each of Liu Wanling's ass cheeks was practically bigger than her head, and watching them start firm and defiant, resisting her first spank and maintaining their perfect shape, only to become more and more malleable as the battering continued was addictive. Simultaneous slap on each side, below her disastrously wide hips, would send the thick buttocks clapping together, and a slap on the inside of her ass cheek would send ripples across it, prompting a wet squelch as her dripping pussy lips spread open from the impact.

Liu Wanling's endlessly erotic body was reacting more and more, her boiling body breaking out in sweat, and her twat overflowing, yet she still seemed to be soulless, not making a sound.

‘The longer you take, the worse it's going to be for you, slut,’ She thought to herself.

At the bottom of the crater, where fine sand blew along black bedrock.

With this timeless chasm, two identical scenes were playing out in synchrony. One in which Liu Wanling's 'soulless' body was being fucked by Shen Peishan, and one in which Shen Peishan's 'soulless' body was being by Liu Wanling.

Shen Peishan had lost count of how long she had been abusing Liu Wanling, and Liu Wanling couldn't fathom the number of orgasms she had built up within Shen Peishan.

Each woman, believing she had won, had become increasingly thorough in her efforts to pleasure her rival, leaving no inch of skin untouched…Yet, the divergent timelines were nearing the point of reunion, getting closer and closer to snapping back together.

Each sat left leg over right with her 'twin', two identical bodies, but one capable of movement, of thought, and the other seemingly a soulless husk. They pried open the other woman's mouth and began exploring it with her finger, rubbing their foe's wet tongue, up and down, and side to side, before, as if losing patience, pulling it out of her mouth and licking it with her own pink muscle, as though it were a lollypop, grinding her tongue into the other woman's tastebuds.

Both sucked and licked the other's time-locked tongue as though performing fellatio on it, feeling the woman shake and shudder, yet experience no release, as the orgasms continued to pile up. They explored every inch of their twin's mouth with their tongue, before forcing the other's head back and forcing them to swallow their saliva, pouring it down their throat into their stomach.

Shen Peishan had filled Liu Wanling's stomach with her saliva, yet didn't realize that in another reality, one occurring simultaneously with her own, her throat had also been flooded with sticky and fragrant saliva, her 'other' body experiencing constant climaxes as her rival's taste was seared into her mind.

Liu Wanling had filled Shen Peishan's stomach with her saliva but wasn't aware that in another reality, one occurring in synchrony with her own, she had been forced to swallow gallons of hot, delicious saliva, her 'other' body burning up as orgasms desperately attempted to overflow from her twitching twat, but were forcibly restrained.

Both women were still unaware of the nature of their fight, and how they were as much helpless prey as they were domineering predators.

They were unaware of the walls between their two realities breaking down.

Which meant that both girls were clueless as to why she was filled with the sudden and inexplicable desire to drink their soulless rival's spit, a desire both succumbed to as their bodies grew hotter and hotter, each spreading their rival's cheeks apart with her fingers, and catching the spilling drool with her mouth.

As if attempting to shake off her strange desires and reestablish dominance over her foe, Liu Wanling had sat down opposite Shen Peishan, before grabbing her by the ankles and spreading her long legs apart. She began grinding one foot onto the bombastic beauty's wet slit, rubbing up and down her soaked folds. Her other foot, as soft and smooth as ever, had found its way onto Shen Peishan's face.

Imprinting her scent into her rival's nose, and her taste into her mouth made Liu Wanling pant with excitement, feeling unbearable aroused, yet she couldn't find relief.

In an attempt to satisfy the churning desires bubbling up in her navel, she brought Shen Peishan's feet over to her face, before starting to sniff and lick them. She couldn't explain the impulse and should have found the thought of licking her life-long rival's feet humiliating, which it was, but she couldn't resist the urge.

‘Why am I doing this?!’ She thought frantically, even as she continued to suck on Shen Peishan's cute toes, her tongue twisting between them.

Little did she know, Shen Peishan was thinking the same thing, in another time.

‘Why am I doing this?! What's wrong with me?’ Shen Peishan thought in a panic, barely managing to separate herself from her rival.

She kicked Liu Wanling's curvaceous body away, watching her opponent tumble away as her hands reached for her desperately aching crotch.

‘I need to cum,’ She thought in disarray, ‘I have been giving Liu Wanling too much attention and neglecting myself, that's why I'm doing all these strange things!’

She used three fingers to stir up her overflowing insides, but couldn't even experience a minor orgasm. She was just about to insert a fourth when she noticed the unconscious Liu Wanling had stopped tumbling at a strange angle, looking as though something else had stopped her moment.

Wondering if Liu Wanling had woken up, Shen Peishan moved as quick as lightning, to investigate, but was dumbstruck by what she saw.

There was no longer just one sweat-soaked boiling mass, but instead, two! A second Liu Wanling whose body had squashed against the one she had kicked. It was almost as if a mirror had appeared in front of the tumbling beauty, causing her to be squashed against it. Long locks of luscious black hair had knotted together, distinguishable as to which 'Liu Wanling' they belonged to, soft cheeks flattened against each other so tightly the two women's eyelashes were touching and fat tits pancaked together in perfect symmetry.

The second Liu Wanling looked just as battered as the first, and Shen Peishan was just wondering what was going on when her pupils shrunk to the size of pins!

""That's…me…?!?!"" Two confused voices echoed out in unison!

Shen Peishan's eyes darted up in shock, searching for the other speaker, only to see herself, no,

"Liu Wanling!"

"Shen Peishan!"

The two women hissed in furious anger!

Standing on the opposite side of the presently 'soulless' bodies that had been squashed together from head-to-toe, was each woman's worse rival. The same woman they had spent days… weeks, molesting was standing right there, as flawless as the day they first met!

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What are you doing?! What have you done to me?"

"What have you done to me?!"

They argued back and forth, hissing like cats whose tails had been stepped on.

Even as they argued, however, each could feel the build-up of heat inside her getting stronger. Her tits throbbed as though being groped, and her cheeks had the strange sensation of being squashed against something…

Even with their thoughts clouded by cat hate, lust and pent-up desire, the minds of immortals could still outperform the strongest mortal computer by a hundredfold, and soon their racing thoughts reached the crux of the issue.

""The spell suffered from qi volatility, and both of our attacks succeeded simultaneously, creating two diverging timelines?!"" They hypothesized in one voice, sharing a grave look as they did so.

Following this mutual revelation, what each woman experienced was not a sense of shame at being caught molesting the other, but instead, the feeling of falling from heaven to hell in a single moment! Not due to the thought of consequences, but simply because each had believed herself to have finally triumphed over the other, the situation entirely in the grasp and the other's fate in their hands.

‘No! I can't accept this’) Liu Wanling thought in hateful defiance, unwilling to accept this result. ‘Shen Peishan has been nothing by putty in my hands, she's not escaping my control now!’

‘I can still win!’ Shen Peishan assured herself spitefully, unwilling to let victory escape her grasp. ‘Like hell Liu Wanling gets to just walk away, I've given her these orgasms, and she'll fucking take them!’

‘Our timelines will collide, attempting to overwrite one another to become reality…’ Each woman thought, their minds moving along parallel trains of thought to find hope for victory, ‘As long as my reality… overwrites her reality… I win!’

Their eyes flashed with decisiveness.

"Just give up, you slut," Shen Peishan spat, "I've got you beat; you don't even want to know what I've put you through."

"I've put you through worse," Liu Wanling hissed back, "If I do any more to you, I don't even know if you'll even be able to recover, so surrender now and take your punishment."

"Ha, only if you take it first." Shen Peishan sneered.

They leaned over their collapsed clones, the two identical bodies still struggling to contain the force of millions of orgasms, all stacked on top of one another.

Magical qi began to crackle in the air as the pair panted hot air into the other's face like two furious bulls. Just as they were about to touch, and their qi was beginning to entangle in the air, the busty beauties fell the space around them begin to destabilize.

The duo sprung apart in shock,

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

They cursed. Each had just felt their timelines beginning to slam into one, the two realities starting to be weaved together, the reunion accelerated by their qi coiling together, and the imminent contact between their 'true' bodies'.

It could be that if their realities blended right now, Shen Peishan would come out on top… but then… it could instead be Liu Wanling who won… yet there was also the possibility of a 'happy' fusion of the two…

Neither had any certainty as to the result and as such, both wanted to prolong the process until she had won!

"No using qi," Liu Wanling spat, her hands on her wide hips.

"No touching me either," Shen Peishan hissed, matching her rival's posture.

"You neither," Liu Wanling growled, "We're settling this between us. No letting the spell do it for us."

"Exactly, just you and me."

Following Shen Peishan's words, both women's eyes darted down to their 'clones' crushed together.

""How about I show how I've been 'loving' you, all this time?"" The pair taunted in tandem, each giving the other a toothy grin.

It was a strange feeling, watching herself get one-sidedly fucked again and again.

Liu Wanling; forced to watch as Shen Peishan fucked her from behind. Her worst enemy had pulled her hair around her throat, turning the long black hair she had always been proud of into a collar and chain, using it to pull her into Shen Peishan's crotch. She watched her firm ass shake and ripped, her powerful assmeat forced aside as Shen Peishan's spear-like clit crashed into her cunt again and again. She could feel the relentless, endless pleasure, but she was incapable of climaxing.

But she was doing the same thing to Shen Peishan, choking the woman with her hair whilst savagely smashing her from behind.

This meant that she was feeling the pleasure from two sides, the pleasure leaking through from the other timeline playing out in front of her, and the pleasure from her erect clit she was using to impale her nemesis. Their eyes locked together in equal hatred and mutual lust, when Shen Peishan slammed her crotch into Liu Wanling's ass, Liu Wanling would instantly return the favor, splitting her mirror image's ass cheeks with a wet slap.

Being able to do anything you want to the other, without restraint, but knowing that they would do the same to you. An endlessly erotic situation to find herself in.

Shen Peishan; no choice but to watch as Liu Wanling relentlessly scissored her helpless body. Her worst enemy pulled on her powerless arms as her slippering slit was devoured by Liu Wanling's, her labia smeared with the other woman's juices, and her clit compressed under unimaginable pressure. Her insides being coaxed and sucked out by Liu Wanling's vice grip. Wave after wave of ecstasy assaulted her mind, but there was no relief, caught forever in the moment before climax, only able to feel the build-up of another, then another, infinitely repeating.

But she was doing the same thing to Liu Wanling, crushing her clit and sucking her cunt canals inside out.

The pleasure of abusing her greatest rival, and the pleasure of being abused in return, both tormented her senses. In a ruthless loop of mutual abuse, she would clench tightly on Liu Wanling's cunt, only to feel the sensation of Liu Wanling viciously squeezing hers in the other timeline.

The entire time neither broke eye contact, each glaring at her enemy in a silent promise that she would match whatever depth the other descended to.

Pounding from behind, sadistic footjobs, cruel nipple torture, suffocatingly 69s, even rimjobs, Shen Peishan abused Liu Wanling again and again, feeling her foe's body getting hotter and hotter, getting infinitesimally close to breaking point.

Pounding from behind, sadistic footjobs, cruel nipple torture, suffocatingly 69s, even rimjobs, Liu Wanling abused Shen Peishan again and again, feeling her foe's body getting hotter and hotter, getting infinitesimally close to breaking point.

""Fuckkk…!"" Two strained groans echoed out. The two had been reduced to fucking machines, doing everything they could think of to make the other snap first.

Liu Wanling had been covered in Shen Peishan's essence, her scent, her sweat, her cunt juices.

Shen Peishan had been covered in Liu Wanling's essence, her scent, her sweat, her cunt juices.

But still neither had succumbed.

"We need… to finish this-" Shen Peishan gasped, her voice laced with pleasure and desire, that almost pushed her rival over the edge.

"Or we'll… go both off together," Liu Wanling finished, her words coming out in a desperate moan that almost caused her enemy to crumble.

Shen Peishan let her rival's twitching body fall to the floor, watching her rival let her own body drop too. Looking at the two of them, lying next to each other on the floor, steaming with fragrant sweat and the scent of sex, an idea occurred to Shen Peishan.

"Back then… When we were two mortals in the imperial palace…" Liu Waling suddenly said.

Words that made Shen Peishan believe her enemy had the same idea as her.

"Pressed and squashed together," Shen Peishan continued, subconsciously gritting her teeth.

"I'd always wished we could see just how identical we really were, see what exactly turned him on so much," Liu Wanling spat, her face contorted in a grimace that looked more seductive than angry, her face still dyed a deep red.

"Good thing nothing's stopping us now," Shen Peishan hissed back, her face equally red.

Shen Peishan grabbed the limp Liu Wanling beside her, and Liu Wanling got ahold of the limp Shen Peishan. Each treating their rival as though a toy doll, they manipulated their body, old enemies cooperating to align their perfect hourglasses frames.

It looked as though a single flawless goddess was being pressed up against a mirror as they began their comparison, Liu Wanling controlling the limp Shen Peishan whilst Shen Peishan manipulated the limp Liu Wanling.

Feet were pressed together, as the two looked down on their 'puppets'.

Glares were exchanged as they huffed in annoyance at the result.

"We should be thorough, so what if we're the same size and shape, there's a lot to compare," Shen Peishan argued, unwilling to allow even a single tie.

"Exactly," Liu Wanling agreed, equally unwilling. "Five toes a foot, get comparing."

The results were once again unfavorable for the pair though. Toes, toes nails, soles, heels, and ankles, neither could discern a single difference.

""Fine, our feet are identical, whatever,"" They spat begrudgingly in a single voice, both trying and failing to pretend like they were unbothered.

""I still don't get what's so hot about us looking a bit similar, it doesn't turn me on at all."" They added, before exchanging another irritated glance.

Following their legs, hands, and arms being proven to be identical, however, the pair had no choice but to admit that amid the indignation, unwillingness, and jealously churning within them, there was something else.

A small jolt of pleasure ran down their spines upon being forced to admit their identicality.

Their wombs throbbed involuntarily when they exchanged hateful glares, biting their lips in frustration.

Their egos bent and broke against each other again and again, their twin prides collapsing into a shattered heap from which a strange, twisted ecstasy had begun to emerge.

As their comparison extended to their face, neither Shen Peishan nor Liu Wanling could hide the thick strands of viscous liquid dripping from between their legs, both the legs of their unconscious copies, and themselves.

"I can't believe… you're getting off on this," Liu Wanling panted, as she pulled the soft pink tongue out of Shen Peishan's mouth.

"You're the one getting off on it," Shen Peishan snapped back, matching her rival's movements as she stretch out Liu Wanling's tongue ready for comparison.

""Nnngh…! The same again…""

"It's disgusting… how identical we are…" Shen Peishan moaned hotly as she positioned Liu Wanling on all fours.

"Tell me about it…" Liu Wanling panted, her words soaked in desire, as she matched her rival's movements and positioned her Shen Peishan 'doll' in the same position, "It's so… fucking gross…"

Hot breath collided without end as each pushed her limp rival into her own limp copy, watching with twisted anticipation as two battered asses pressed together. Both girls could feel the sensation of her assmeat being squashed by her rival's, each watching with scorn as the other trembled and twitched at the invasive pleasure, despite doing the same themselves.

Looking straight at Shen Peishan, defiance with defiance in her eyes, Liu Wanling tilted the head of her Shen Peishan 'doll' back, prying her jaw open and placing her soaked slit inside the awaiting mouth. Yet as she did so, she felt the intense taste of twat permeate through her own mouth and looked down to see Shen Peishan doing the same with her soulless body.

""So... gross…!"" Each moaned, their faces flushed faces contradicting their words.

"I rode your face for countless hours... so this is just a taste of what you'll get... when I win," Shen Peishan taunted, pushing the Liu Wanling under her back, causing their asses to slap together.

"I've had enough... already...!" Liu Wanling hissed back, returning the shove with one of her own, sending a second wave of pleasure through her ass.

She reached down, digging her fingers into Shen Peishan's boundless behind, before pulling her meaty ass cheeks apart. The separation of the steaming hot buns caused a wet squelch to sound out, directly from her rival's snatch. Trails of sweat and love juice connected the perfectly shaped cheeks, before exposing an endlessly erotic ass hole and plump and fluffy pussy lips, gaping in desire.

Seeing how in heat her body was caused Shen Peishan to grow dizzy with twisted delight, but she forced Liu Wanling to see the same sight by mirroring her movement.

"Fuck… Can you see how wet you are slut? You can't hide how turned on you are now, can you?" Liu Wanling taunted, her long legs twitched as she buried Shen Peishan's face further between them.

"Haa… Shit… Like you can talk, both your cunts are overflowing all over the place," Shen Peishan mocked, feeling her knee getting weak as more and more of her pussy made its way into Liu Wanling's mouth.

Both then slammed their spread asses back, causing their four holes to collide, asshole assaulting asshole and cunt kissing cunt.

""OOooh- FUCK!"" Twin screams resounded as the pair doubled over, their faces getting dangerously close.

"Hnn… You think… I haven't noticed… that's you've been getting off to this comparison since we started…?" Shen Peishan moaned, her sweet breath hitting Liu Wanling in the face, even as the space around them began to grow dangerously unstable, timelines about to collide.

"And you don't think that I've noticed the same?" Liu Wanling gasped back, "You've bottled up a few hundred climaxes just from matching asses, and a few dozen more from that slutty little thrust of yours just now…"

"Yeah, and you did too, whore…" Shen Peishan groaned. "I don't think we're going to have time to compare our asses in as much detail as we'd like, so let's just agree that they're identical too ."

"Fine, our asses and assholes are perfect copies," Liu Wanling moaned, an admission that caused their still locked lower lips to convulse in twisted pleasure.

""I said you were getting off on this!"" They gasped in unison, which caused pleasure to shoot through them a second time.

Each woman's pride existed in name alone, their egos having collapsed into each other into a writhing wet heap of warped desire. The mutual accusation almost caused them both to succumb there and then, but they forcibly pulled their faces apart, extending the time until the timeline collision a little longer.

"Knowing you're the same as me... gets you hot!" Shen Peishan moaned, her face bright red and her mouth loose with pleasure.

"You're the one getting wet... at looking like me!" Liu Wanling moaned back, her face a matching shade, saliva spilling from her open lips.

"Then let's end this quickly... get face-to-face with me!" Shen Peishan gasped spinning her Liu Wanling around.

"Let's do it then!" Liu Wanling panted, turning Shen Peishan around so that all 'four' women were face to face.

They cooperated to sit the pair on each other's lap, right legs over left, their slippery bodies melting together as their temperatures reached fever pitch.

Shen Peishan pushed Liu Wanling's ass forward, both women letting out shrill moans as they felt their vaginas spread each other apart.

"Can you... feel that...?" Liu Wanling taunted as she grabbed the ankles of her 'soulless' alternative timeline self, locking them together. "That's my pussy... swallowing your little slit."

"No..." Shen Peishan scorned, locking her own feet around Liu Wanling's waist, "That's my cunt... pulling yours inside out."

In response, Liu Wanling pushed Shen Peishan's shoulder forward, their mountainous breasts colliding.

This prompted another squeal from both women, as the sensations of pleasure bleeding across the divergent timelines had reached their full strength.

Forcing herself to her feet, Shen Peishan went to adjust their tightly compressed chests, only to realize that even without intentional alignment, they had pressed together with perfect symmetry. She could feel her red-hot nipples aching with pain and pleasure as they were crushed against Liu Wanling's, as the surge of past pleasure rapidly approached. The days of abuse her milk sacks had undergone at the hands of Liu Wanling were growing increasingly tangible, their two timelines gradually intersecting.

But she could see from the look on Liu Wanling's face that she could feel the end's approach too.

"Look like I'm going to get a perfect sight of you dying from pleasure, slut," Shen Peishan spat, pushing Liu Wanling's face forward to press against her own.

"It's me who's going to be watching you scream, bitch," Liu Wanling hissed back, pushing her rival's face forward to meet her own.

Each woman felt her nose squash against her opponents as they forced their lips together.

"Shame I can't fuck tongue you too," Shen Peishan growled, "You're going to be flailing around all over the place when you finally pop."

"We haven't compared hair yet, so let's do it now," Liu Wanling snarled menacingly, parting Shen Peishan's long black locks into two side ties. "I said I'm not letting you escape."

"I'm not letting you escape either," Shen Peishen spat, parting Liu Wanling's equally luscious hair.

The two cooperated to tie their long hair, looping it around the other's graceful neck before interweaving their locks into a tight braid, binding their squashed faces in place.

"It's not enough..." Shen Peishan gasped, "we need to be... more secure!"

"I know..." Liu Wanling panted, "It has to be tighter...!"

Each used her magical qi to reach into her storage space to retrieve some bindings, made of Royal-class dragon tendons. This act further destabilized their timelines, but neither cared at this point. Their pair were bound in tight bondage, a belt around their narrow waists, their feet and hands tied chained together behind the other's back, their chests wrapped together, and one binding around their asses, ensuring that their cunt clench remained tight.

Pleasure rampaging across every inch of her, Shen Peishan felt her breathing grow heavy as she looked down upon their irreversibly bound bodies.

Liu Wanling's breathing had grown heavy too.

""Just so you know,"" They both began before their eye locked together in at the interruption.

Their gazes contained a small flicker of annoyance that was quickly swallowed by the overwhelming, sickly sweet arousal caused by speaking at the same time. The warped desires born of their broken egos bound them like the restraints binding their bodies.

Their hands on the soft shoulders of the bound bodies beneath them, the pair lead forward, talking directly into each other's mouths.

""I hated these gross comparisons back then, feeling your tongue touching mine, your tits pressing mine, your ass being squashed against mine, it was the worst."" They continued, each feeling the other's twat twitched as they shared sentences, again and again, both feeling orgasm after orgasm be sealed inside them.

""Haaa…It's even worse now…It's so fucking gross, it makes me sick..."" They panted together even as their eyes glazed over with pleasure and they began to twitch in synchrony from head to toe

""You're getting off at... being tied together like this...but I hate it, okay?"" The two moaned, their hot breaths fusing into an intoxicating blend before being sucked back into their lungs.

""Just…like… I hate… you…!"" They managed to mumble before their bodies tipped forward, the two conscious beauties touching one another for the first time in what felt like months. Their tits squashed together as their lips made contact. Neither had the energy to complain, and both could feel the timeline collision was only seconds away.

Liu Wanling stared longingly into Shen Peishan's eyes.

Shen Peishan stared longingly into Liu Wanling's eyes.

""I… seriously... hate you…"" They moaned as their stuck out their tongues, their tender muscles sticking together before being swallowed in a kiss, twisting into a double-helix as their mouths sealed each other shut.

All either managed was a powerless moan, as they felt their realities collapse around them.

The surging river of time was relentless and merciless. To an immortal who understood its golden waves, it was quite possible to chart a course to the past or future, much less borrow its power for magic spells and martial arts. Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling did not under the river of time, however, only just gaining the qualifications to begin studying it, despite all their years as immortals.

Their biggest failure was not realizing how little they knew. Had they known more, they would have recognized the signs of temporarily divergent timelines, and known that there would be no 'winning' or 'losing' in a battle of dual realities.

Their situation was like an elastic band that had been stretched out, how can it be said that one side comes out on top when it snaps back together?

""FUUUUUUU-HHHHNNNNNNNGGGG!!!"" - Was all either woman heard following the collision of timelines.

Both had snapped back to her body, finding herself tightly bound to her mirror image. There had been a split second of looking into one another's eyes before a million orgasms all exploded simultaneously.

Any noise was near-instantly droned out as their minds were crushed under the endless waves of pleasure, every inch of their identical bodies detonating at the same time.

Everything that Shen Peishan had ever been and ever would be was crushed by the mind-melting pleasure of countless orgasms, her body immediately succumbing after everything Liu Wanling had done to her.

Everything that Liu Wanling had ever been and ever would be was annihilated by the soul-destroying pleasure of limitless climaxes, her body immediately conquered by everything Shen Peishan had done to her.

Their bodies couldn't even begin to process the terrifying orgasm debt they had accrued before new pleasure started fighting for release their tightly bound bodies conquered one another in the present as well as the past.

Shen Peishan's fragrant breath forced its way into Liu Wanling's lungs, and Liu Wanling's fragrant breath forced its way into Shen Peishan's lungs, their noses and mouths sealing each other shut.

""FUAAAAAHHHH!!!""

A constant chain of climaxes.

Liu Wanling's sweet saliva flooded Shen Peishan's throat, and Shen Peishan's sweet saliva flooded Liu Wanling's throat, their stomachs being filled with the other's delicious spit.

""MMMMHHNNNNN!!!""

More explosions of pleasure.

Shen Peishan's compressed chest shot out hot streams of breast milk, a product of Liu Wanling's persistent training. Liu Wanling's compressed chest shot out hot streams of breast milk, a product of Shen Peishan's persistent training. Yet the ejaculate gushing from their hot as iron nipples had to where to escape to, their nipples practically fused.

The only place Shen Peishan's frothing breast milk could go was Liu Wanling's dense tit-flesh, and the only place Liu Wanling's frothing breast milk could go was Shen Peishan's dense tit-flesh.

""NNNNNGGGG!!!""

Each squealed mindlessly as she felt her tits being forcibly pumped full of her rival's hot milk.

Liu Wanling's cunt convulsed without end, clamping down on Shen Peishan's trembling twat, tugging and sucking on her tender flesh and delicate folds. Shen Peishan's cunt convulsed without end, clamping down on Liu Wanling's trembling twat, tugging and sucking on her tender flesh and delicate folds.

Jets of cum exploded out of the perfectly symmetrical women but couldn't escape as their mutual vice grip was too tight. Their cum shots collided between their conjoined cunts, the streams surging against one another before each girl's ejaculate gave way to the other's, the twin shots slipping past each other and filling their rival's womb.

Their navels pressed against each other, expanded sightly from their insides, Shen Peishan pumped full by Liu Wanling and Liu Wanling pumped full by Shen Peishan.

Neither were even capable of noise at this point, bodies, and souls branded by the other for life.

When the insanity-inducing 'backlog' of orgasms had finally passed, leaving only the mutually destructive present pleasures, the pair had finally regained the ability to talk.

"IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouI loveyouIloveyou-" The two wailed desperately without end, their minds broken by the pleasure.

Assuming they separated and had time to regain their reasoning, the effects of their mutual training could be slowly reduced. But the pair had bound themselves together.

Shen Peishan had no choice but to continue being conquered by Liu Wanling,

Liu Wanling had no choice but to continue being conquered by Shen Peishan.

""Don't leave me-!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!?!"" They screamed out to one another as their navels knocked together once again.

Whether their screams were their true feelings, or nothing but the thoughtless words of women experiencing untold pleasure, only they would know, but for each moment they remained in contact, their dependency on each other was reinforced further, exchanging fluids and burning the other's scent and taste into their brains.

Their junior sisters, the pretense for this feud, had been forgotten long ago, holding far less weight in their hearts than each other.

Even when the pair finally popped apart, after an amount of time unfathomable to mortals, they threw themselves back together, time-locking spells colliding once again as the pair were dragged into two entangled timelines.

Shen Peishan held Liu Wanling in her arms, licking and kissing her, sucking on her puffy nipples that dripped with milk, as she smashed their cunts together.

Liu Wanling held Shen Peishan in her arms, licking and kissing her, sucking on her swollen nipples that leaked milk, as she ground their cunts together.

Looking over their rival's shoulder, they locked eyes in a fiery stare, before renewing their crotch-crushing with even great fervor.

[Epilogue]

The duo's understanding of time grew deeper and deeper with each use of their spells, and soon enough each had unknowingly crossed the threshold to a higher level of power, a new plane of existence.

Their natural longevity had skyrocketed, and along with a few tricks enable by their heightened understanding of time, each would be capable of outliving the stars in the sky.

Their future would be blissful.

‘Sorry Junior sister,’ Each thought as they licked the other's outstretched tongue, ‘I went to avenge you but got conquered instead.’

Despite thinking this, each had a feeling that their juniors were just as bound together as them.

[END]

///

AFTERWORD

Thank you for reading, I appreciate anyone who does. I hope you enjoyed the story, it got quite fantastical in places. Halfway through writing it, it turned into a scent(musk?) fetish story, which, whilst I thought it was hot, it also would have been a sudden slap for people who don’t like that, considering that wasn’t communicated/hinted at from the start, so I had to rewrite a lot.

Then when editing it, I ended up adding lots of little bits in, about how towards the end they were actually getting off on being so identical, hopefully it doesn’t read as too tacked on.

I’m a big fan of fluid circulation, cumming inside each other, squirting milk into each other’s tits etc, which came through in this as well. If it wasn’t your thing or you find it too unrealistic, I apologize, but then again, women having massive orgasms from rubbing tits or tribbing is also very unrealistic lol.

The next story I want to write is in a modern-day, college campus setting, involving two straight girls who suddenly contract a rare disease known as ‘Hyper-Compatibility Syndrome’, becoming incredibly aroused by each other’s scent, and climaxing at the slightest touch.

If simply avoiding one another is impossible, the afflicted can try to build up immunity by swapping clothes and attempting to adjust to each other’s scent.

If adjustment and avoidance are both impossible, the two women can try to subdue the other, and turn the mutual attraction into a one-sided one.

Guess how the protagonists of this story will end up trying to solve their issue…

Junior Hostboard Member paki042's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

perfect, absolutely perfect ...........the perfect story I have written in recent times....
    cant wait to read your next story........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

amazing! the story is so well written and so stimulating that i have a momentary fear that i might have taken an aphrodisiac with out knowing.

but instead of guessing about your new story and what they will do to solve their issues.

can i instead guess what happens in the future of mage x mage story in a alternate timeline where they use their strong cultivation will power and thinking hard enough through the never ending desire of each other to somehow figure out a way to get back to their sect?.

or you already have very secret special surprise plan for the story instead in the far future?.

because you know cultivation stories is usually about high will power guys breaking the limits set by their lifespan.

Oh!, i almost forgot i am also going to look for and explain the logic behind the sulotion in this theoretical alternate timeline to try and make this timeline somewhat possible for the chqracters to execute. If not then i will just give up all together and will just say it in the comments that i failed to guess the alternate route or timeline of the story. So expect me to fail okay i have not reread the story yet and weave or reason some theory yet.
    Last edited by Yaner; June 28th, 2022 at 08:13 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paki042 View Post
    perfect, absolutely perfect ...........the perfect story I have written in recent times....
    cant wait to read your next story........
    Thank you! I'm enjoying manipulated moms!

Quote Originally Posted by Yaner View Post
    amazing! the story is so well written and so stimulating that i have a momentary fear that i might have taken an aphrodisiac with out knowing.

but instead of guessing about your new story and what they will do to solve their issues.

can i instead guess what happens in the future of mage x mage story in a alternate timeline where they use their strong cultivation will power and thinking hard enough through the never ending desire of each other to somehow figure out a way to get back to their sect?.

or you already have very secret special surprise plan for the story instead in the far future?.

because you know cultivation stories is usually about high will power guys breaking the limits set by their lifespan.

Oh!, i almost forgot i am also going to look for and explain the logic behind the sulotion in this theoretical alternate timeline to try and make this timeline somewhat possible for the chqracters to execute. If not then i will just give up all together and will just say it in the comments that i failed to guess the alternate route or timeline of the story. So expect me to fail okay i have not reread the story yet and weave or reason some theory yet.
    Haha, I'm glad it made you feel that way, writing these types of stories that is exactly what I want to hear lol.

Truthfully, I don't have any present ideas for a broader story or any future plot threads. Anna and Emma in (Al)chemical solution will continue to 'fight' it out, competing for years to come, whilst Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling have all the time in the world to get lost in each other's body, after so many years apart. Their respective sects are stable, and will last for many years to come, so there is no need for them to return any time soon.

After finishing the (Al)chemical, I starting writing a story set in the Royal Harem of the (fictional) Yong Dynasty, where a feisty lass called Shen Peishan met a stoic bookworm called Liu Wanling. The plan was for this story to be a 'part 1', giving the history between them and explaining how they became immortals, before 'part 2' would be the two using their junior sisters as an excuse to reunite.

Ultimately though, I found there was a bit of tonal/narrative whiplash, from going from historal setting to fantasy. Maybe one day I will finished the prequel, and upload it as another standalone story about the two women's younger days.

I really appreciate you thinking about the characters and story though, nice to know the over the top effort that went into building the world of (Al)chemical solution was enjoyed!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Beautiful Story THANK YOU!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Good story. Not as aggressive. But I don't mind. I like it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catfightfactory View Post
    Beautiful Story THANK YOU!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cc25 View Post
    Good story. Not as aggressive. But I don't mind. I like it

Certainly not as aggressive as bully x bully! I'm glad you still liked it though, thank you for reading

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

perfect, absolutely perfect ...........cant wait to read your next story........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luping-7423 View Post
    perfect, absolutely perfect ...........cant wait to read your next story........
    Thank you so much for saying that! I can't wait for you to read it, but before that I'll need to force myself to stop planning it and start writing it lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post
    Thank you! I'm enjoying manipulated moms!

Haha, I'm glad it made you feel that way, writing these types of stories that is exactly what I want to hear lol.

Truthfully, I don't have any present ideas for a broader story or any future plot threads. Anna and Emma in (Al)chemical solution will continue to 'fight' it out, competing for years to come, whilst Shen Peishan and Liu Wanling have all the time in the world to get lost in each other's body, after so many years apart. Their respective sects are stable, and will last for many years to come, so there is no need for them to return any time soon.

After finishing the (Al)chemical, I starting writing a story set in the Royal Harem of the (fictional) Yong Dynasty, where a feisty lass called Shen Peishan met a stoic bookworm called Liu Wanling. The plan was for this story to be a 'part 1', giving the history between them and explaining how they became immortals, before 'part 2' would be the two using their junior sisters as an excuse to reunite.

Ultimately though, I found there was a bit of tonal/narrative whiplash, from going from historal setting to fantasy. Maybe one day I will finished the prequel, and upload it as another standalone story about the two women's younger days.

I really appreciate you thinking about the characters and story though, nice to know the over the top effort that went into building the world of (Al)chemical solution was enjoyed!
    thanks for the reply. Lotus9. So to make this sure, the "epilogue" at the end did not trigger any forshadowing of any upcoming sequel?.
    if its yes! then...
    so i was mistaken!, hahaha, sorry i just thought in my overstimulated mind from reading the mage x mage story, that the mysterious sudden apology to their "junior sister" and "the fact that they did not achieve immortality dispite an unknown amount of time has passed yet only extend their life spand" reveal was to my overstimulated mind an attempt to hint at a possible sequel.
    because you know in the "epilogue" mention in the story that they deepened this understanding of the river of time and level up to have more power and a new plane of existence which is probably related to the river of time.
    despite such amazing achievement and their obviously blissful future. a blissful future where they each thought that they have been thoroughly got conquered by the very rival they really want to conquer in their hearts desperatly, but accepted that they failed after being thoroughly "trained" convincingly by their rivals and wanted to whole heartedly serve her whole body, mind, and soul to the victor. with the only few way each could think of to serve and reward their rival conquerer. is to first provide a unique free on demand sex service where they are required to stimulate and endlessly bring their rival's to climax with whatever means they got, which include but not limited to elemental magic, river of time spells, magically formed sex toys or their artifact grade sex toys, and lastly their whole body. when ever the time and place of their rival's choosing and the conquerer is also mysteriously doing the same service to them. second is to provide after care services in each sex session which include but not limited to using elemental magic to give their rival a warm hot bath with added entertainment like singing and massages, thorough lick jobs where they will lick every inch of their body in and out which their conquerer will again mysteriously also do the same services. lastly is to act as a human hug pillow where their conquerer will hug them tightly in their personal sleeping sessions while also mysteriously treating their conquerer as a hug pillow in their personal sleeping sessions. i know that was confusing. but you know you can only blaim this clearly confusing phenomenom to the river of time spells again since its the thing that level up obviously based on the limited data on the "epilogue".
    with such a future where they are serving a very beautiful bombshell woman and living together with her which let them share the same air and breath in them to each other. ah! such opportunity even i would get jealous *cough* *cough*. anyway lets continue.
    but still even with so many distractions infront of them and so many responsibilities and duties they have to do for their rival.
    they still remember to say "sorry!" as an apology with the lack of motherly care and attention to their junior sister in their thoughts instead of you know "do not care and just focus on your main priority" or "how did we end up here again and what was her name again nah with my beautiful master in front of me any thing that has no immediate relation to master is clearly none of my business unless of cource my master wants it and i provide" and other similar thoughts that is like "my mind is for master and only master" kind of thought.
    this is very important hint you know! well, for me its important atleast i would not be babling or commenting right now with out this mysterious apology line in the "epilogue".

this confirms that even if they thought they have already got conquered thoroughly mind, body, and soul they did not actually got 100% conquered. that part that did not got conquered if i guess this currectly is there motherly side of themselves. its the part of their heart where it is mentioned in the story that it has less weight in their heart. but surprisingly even in the most mind bending orgasm or climax ever that even their once thought most densist weight in their hearts which was their pride was shattered and did not survive anymore instead it turned into a submissive kinkiest perversion in their heart. which made this most neglected side of themselves their motherly egos or personality actually their most heaviest weight or densist weight in their heart.
    despite it being the most unchange part of their hearts and the one their heart truely value the most. the moment they apologise silently in their hearts it will cause an irreversible time bomb to silently tick by ever second and that bomb is regret.
    you might argue why is regret a bomb? can it kill someone?.
    to a mortal person?, No! of course not we experience that every day like a boss. but to a cultivator they might as well be a paper thin cannon fodder infront of such overwhelming bomb.
    but to explaine this we have to go all the way back and talk about the setting or background info of the story of (Al)chemical Solution. which starts at one of the lessons that their 6th senior sister teached to their 9th junior sister. that is about the dangerous existance known as the heart devil or heart demon.
    by just pasting some lines of the story because i got lazy in exploring the many option of the reply buttons.

"Mindset was of critical importance to immortal cultivators, and keeping one’s heart free of disturbances and doubt let one walk further and faster on the road to immortality. Doubts and demons left unattended in the heart and mind may ‘attack’ at an important moment, causing an individual to go insane or lose all their progress and regress to a mortal. It was to prevent this that the mortal severing was done as early as possible, to rid the individual’s heart of danger before it can rear its head.
    These so-called heart-demons are not just limited to the mortal world, they are equally as common in the immortal world too. For example, two life-long martial rivals, who have always been equal, fight. Yet for the first time, there is a clear, unequivocal victor. Unless there is unfairness or foul-play involved, there would be a strong risk of the undefeated party developing a heart-demon from the trauma, that, if left unchecked could take their life in a moment of unguardedness."

in short heart devil or heart demon are cultivators most terrifying enemy and normally the 2 mages should be on guard with such matter regarding the most terrifying enemy.
    the key word here is "normally" and if i try to guess how they would normally cultivate alone. i can only end up with a imaginary answer which might not be true because of cultivation settings but atleast i try. in their original pridefull self they would have done standard meditation sessions to check for heart demons and review their cultivation. then after done with all their daily checks and private diary updates just to make sure to record their personal thoughts for future analysis.
    but what happened in the "epilogue"? what where their state of mind?. i can only assume based on limited data. if i where to make a guess they are in a "distracted" state where their body was filled with the sexual desire as majority of their brain power was used to serve their conquerer. this will inevitably open mental gaps in their mental defences against the heart demons, but with the first doubt or regret entered their mind and successfully implanted itself and was left uncheck. because just look at her a very beautiful woman just right infront of you! emitting lust full desire no one in their right mind would dare to ignore her in favor for some boring self reflecting meditation sessions...
    anyway this doubt or regret will act as a seed. that will suck the nutrients out of their motherly and kind self. this will allow the heart demon to slowly grow while hiding itself against the 2 mages enjoying a blissful life and just like the saying goes "in this world every thing has a price and you will eventually pay for it". so the logical progression to this, since they will not boringly meditate anyway to check for heart demons thanks to their convincingly thorough "training" that has clearly wipe some standard boring habits from them in favor of lewd habits. is to grow big enough that this will slow their progression to higher cultivation and understanding to the river of time but also threaten to regress or remove their cultivation.
    but since i was limited in data again and the two stories (al)chemical solutions and mage x mage has no detailed sample to the heart demon ways of attacking its host. i can only use my imagination again which is honestly not my strong point so far.
    so here i go. first they will notice that there progress in understanding the river of time has slow down. by the gift or cheet that the author gave to them by defult which was talent. they will notice this anomaly and cause them to worry of-course. which in turn would made them stop their fun time together in a short moment. just enough to have some rationality again and do some surface level scanning with them selves and surroundings. only to realise in their horror that they have detected a heart demon in their heart and mindset. the heart demon having been seen through by the 2 heaven defying talented mages. the heart demon will use some moves to bombard their minds with self doubt about their reasoning on developing motherly bonds with their 9th junior sister and nightmares of the role of being the 9th junior sisters mother was taken by their rival and they have no right to have or take care for such cute little 9th junior sister and declair them as their own daughter.
    this will cause them to panic or in a state of rage. which will cause them to sexfight themselves which has a side effect of giving them pleasure and weakening the negative emotion bomb giving them some moment of clarity. but even so the damage was so deep that even if they got some clarity back it would still not do anything as it slowly consume their hearts and mind. they will feel in their horror that their hold on the power of the river of time is very slowly fade that it will just take a decade for all of there progress to go down to zero. again its just me assuming it with my imaginations.
    when the 2 mages somerize their situation they then declair in perfect synchronization that trying to resolve this heart demon issue in their current status is just impossible. that the only way for them to survive this was to use the river of times magic again and send themselves personally back to the past and deliver this unfortunate news towards their past self.
    there past self who are currently having a equal sex fight for a change without the river of time spell kind of play. was suddenly disturb as they sence the use of the river of time power. with their heaven defying talent which was given by the author they are shock to felt that this timeline came from a far distant future that they are having a rough time sensing it. due to their limited achievements of the river of time magic. only to be shock to witness themselves in the similar position they are in but with sad crying faces.
    then with some sad story lines and exchanges between the future and past. with their future selves bringing self enlightenment information about themselves and their desire to start a family and adopt 9th junior sister. that they must succeed with all they got for the future of their cultivation or face the heart demon again. while in the process of explaining all the stuff. The 2 future mages are still having sex infront of their past self who are also having sex thanks to their rivals thorough "training". that they maintain a sexua rhythm in perfect synchronization with all four of them which made them feel more pleasure even if one pair is speaking and the other pair is listening.
    when they finish the explanation the 2 future mages wave their past self good luck as their time magic got unstable and is going to end.
    with new info and their discovery of their motherly self hidden with in them the 2 mages no! the 2 about to be motherly mages. in burning passion will fight their rival in a sexfight again for the right to return to the sect and to ask 9th junior sister directly to be her adoptive daughter and start a private family together. in this new timeline that was altered by their future self.

with that short somewhat of a story finish now. this series of realization or my overstimulated mind random conclusion. has ultimatly lead to me in believing that this "epilogue" must be hinting me to a new sequel of mage x mage. which made me raise this question in my first comment.
    "can i instead guess what happens in the future of mage x mage story in a alternate timeline where they use their strong cultivation will power and thinking hard enough through the never ending desire of each other to somehow figure out a way to get back to their sect?."
    in that question i mention "in a alternate timeline" because i thought the "epilogue" was going to make the main characters time travel based on the conclusion i made based on the "epilogue" limited data.

that was my original thinking...
    after i read your reply to my first comment and suddenly knowing that there was no sequel at all and the epilogue has unknowingly made me go on a wild goose chase. where i start day dreaming of what the sequel will be. made me want to hide under a pillow or something just to hide my embarrassment. but as i mention us mortals deal with regret all the time like a boss. so i decided to post my stupid journey of me randomly assuming stuff based of the very short epilogue data. but hey atleast i get to express my self thats a plus i guess.
    thanks again for reading the long comment. lotus9 i thank again for clarifying my misunderstanding and i hope to see your new story. in the future. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast