Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

Amazing Story Loved It.

Many More Tied Stories To Come From You..

Request You..

Thank You Sir...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaner View Post
    thanks for the reply. Lotus9. So to make this sure, the "epilogue" at the end did not trigger any forshadowing of any upcoming sequel?.
    if its yes! then...
    so i was mistaken!, hahaha, sorry i just thought in my overstimulated mind from reading the mage x mage story, that the mysterious sudden apology to their "junior sister" and "the fact that they did not achieve immortality dispite an unknown amount of time has passed yet only extend their life spand" reveal was to my overstimulated mind an attempt to hint at a possible sequel.
    because you know in the "epilogue" mention in the story that they deepened this understanding of the river of time and level up to have more power and a new plane of existence which is probably related to the river of time.
    despite such amazing achievement and their obviously blissful future. a blissful future where they each thought that they have been thoroughly got conquered by the very rival they really want to conquer in their hearts desperatly, but accepted that they failed after being thoroughly "trained" convincingly by their rivals and wanted to whole heartedly serve her whole body, mind, and soul to the victor. with the only few way each could think of to serve and reward their rival conquerer. is to first provide a unique free on demand sex service where they are required to stimulate and endlessly bring their rival's to climax with whatever means they got, which include but not limited to elemental magic, river of time spells, magically formed sex toys or their artifact grade sex toys, and lastly their whole body. when ever the time and place of their rival's choosing and the conquerer is also mysteriously doing the same service to them. second is to provide after care services in each sex session which include but not limited to using elemental magic to give their rival a warm hot bath with added entertainment like singing and massages, thorough lick jobs where they will lick every inch of their body in and out which their conquerer will again mysteriously also do the same services. lastly is to act as a human hug pillow where their conquerer will hug them tightly in their personal sleeping sessions while also mysteriously treating their conquerer as a hug pillow in their personal sleeping sessions. i know that was confusing. but you know you can only blaim this clearly confusing phenomenom to the river of time spells again since its the thing that level up obviously based on the limited data on the "epilogue".
    with such a future where they are serving a very beautiful bombshell woman and living together with her which let them share the same air and breath in them to each other. ah! such opportunity even i would get jealous *cough* *cough*. anyway lets continue.
    but still even with so many distractions infront of them and so many responsibilities and duties they have to do for their rival.
    they still remember to say "sorry!" as an apology with the lack of motherly care and attention to their junior sister in their thoughts instead of you know "do not care and just focus on your main priority" or "how did we end up here again and what was her name again nah with my beautiful master in front of me any thing that has no immediate relation to master is clearly none of my business unless of cource my master wants it and i provide" and other similar thoughts that is like "my mind is for master and only master" kind of thought.
    this is very important hint you know! well, for me its important atleast i would not be babling or commenting right now with out this mysterious apology line in the "epilogue".

this confirms that even if they thought they have already got conquered thoroughly mind, body, and soul they did not actually got 100% conquered. that part that did not got conquered if i guess this currectly is there motherly side of themselves. its the part of their heart where it is mentioned in the story that it has less weight in their heart. but surprisingly even in the most mind bending ****** or climax ever that even their once thought most densist weight in their hearts which was their pride was shattered and did not survive anymore instead it turned into a submissive kinkiest perversion in their heart. which made this most neglected side of themselves their motherly egos or personality actually their most heaviest weight or densist weight in their heart.
    despite it being the most unchange part of their hearts and the one their heart truely value the most. the moment they apologise silently in their hearts it will cause an irreversible time bomb to silently tick by ever second and that bomb is regret.
    you might argue why is regret a bomb? can it kill someone?.
    to a mortal person?, No! of course not we experience that every day like a boss. but to a cultivator they might as well be a paper thin cannon fodder infront of such overwhelming bomb.
    but to explaine this we have to go all the way back and talk about the setting or background info of the story of (Al)chemical Solution. which starts at one of the lessons that their 6th senior sister teached to their 9th junior sister. that is about the dangerous existance known as the heart devil or heart demon.
    by just pasting some lines of the story because i got lazy in exploring the many option of the reply buttons.

"Mindset was of critical importance to immortal cultivators, and keeping one’s heart free of disturbances and doubt let one walk further and faster on the road to immortality. Doubts and demons left unattended in the heart and mind may ‘attack’ at an important moment, causing an individual to go insane or lose all their progress and regress to a mortal. It was to prevent this that the mortal severing was done as early as possible, to rid the individual’s heart of danger before it can rear its head.
    These so-called heart-demons are not just limited to the mortal world, they are equally as common in the immortal world too. For example, two life-long martial rivals, who have always been equal, fight. Yet for the first time, there is a clear, unequivocal victor. Unless there is unfairness or foul-play involved, there would be a strong risk of the undefeated party developing a heart-demon from the trauma, that, if left unchecked could take their life in a moment of unguardedness."

in short heart devil or heart demon are cultivators most terrifying enemy and normally the 2 mages should be on guard with such matter regarding the most terrifying enemy.
    the key word here is "normally" and if i try to guess how they would normally cultivate alone. i can only end up with a imaginary answer which might not be true because of cultivation settings but atleast i try. in their original pridefull self they would have done standard meditation sessions to check for heart demons and review their cultivation. then after done with all their daily checks and private diary updates just to make sure to record their personal thoughts for future analysis.
    but what happened in the "epilogue"? what where their state of mind?. i can only assume based on limited data. if i where to make a guess they are in a "distracted" state where their body was filled with the sexual desire as majority of their brain power was used to serve their conquerer. this will inevitably open mental gaps in their mental defences against the heart demons, but with the first doubt or regret entered their mind and successfully implanted itself and was left uncheck. because just look at her a very beautiful woman just right infront of you! emitting lust full desire no one in their right mind would dare to ignore her in favor for some boring self reflecting meditation sessions...
    anyway this doubt or regret will act as a seed. that will suck the nutrients out of their motherly and kind self. this will allow the heart demon to slowly grow while hiding itself against the 2 mages enjoying a blissful life and just like the saying goes "in this world every thing has a price and you will eventually pay for it". so the logical progression to this, since they will not boringly meditate anyway to check for heart demons thanks to their convincingly thorough "training" that has clearly wipe some standard boring habits from them in favor of lewd habits. is to grow big enough that this will slow their progression to higher cultivation and understanding to the river of time but also threaten to regress or remove their cultivation.
    but since i was limited in data again and the two stories (al)chemical solutions and mage x mage has no detailed sample to the heart demon ways of attacking its host. i can only use my imagination again which is honestly not my strong point so far.
    so here i go. first they will notice that there progress in understanding the river of time has slow down. by the gift or cheet that the author gave to them by defult which was talent. they will notice this anomaly and cause them to worry of-course. which in turn would made them stop their fun time together in a short moment. just enough to have some rationality again and do some surface level scanning with them selves and surroundings. only to realise in their horror that they have detected a heart demon in their heart and mindset. the heart demon having been seen through by the 2 heaven defying talented mages. the heart demon will use some moves to bombard their minds with self doubt about their reasoning on developing motherly bonds with their 9th junior sister and nightmares of the role of being the 9th junior sisters mother was taken by their rival and they have no right to have or take care for such cute little 9th junior sister and declair them as their own daughter.
    this will cause them to panic or in a state of rage. which will cause them to sexfight themselves which has a side effect of giving them pleasure and weakening the negative emotion bomb giving them some moment of clarity. but even so the damage was so deep that even if they got some clarity back it would still not do anything as it slowly consume their hearts and mind. they will feel in their horror that their hold on the power of the river of time is very slowly fade that it will just take a decade for all of there progress to go down to zero. again its just me assuming it with my imaginations.
    when the 2 mages somerize their situation they then declair in perfect synchronization that trying to resolve this heart demon issue in their current status is just impossible. that the only way for them to survive this was to use the river of times magic again and send themselves personally back to the past and deliver this unfortunate news towards their past self.
    there past self who are currently having a equal sex fight for a change without the river of time spell kind of play. was suddenly disturb as they sence the use of the river of time power. with their heaven defying talent which was given by the author they are shock to felt that this timeline came from a far distant future that they are having a rough time sensing it. due to their limited achievements of the river of time magic. only to be shock to witness themselves in the similar position they are in but with sad crying faces.
    then with some sad story lines and exchanges between the future and past. with their future selves bringing self enlightenment information about themselves and their desire to start a family and adopt 9th junior sister. that they must succeed with all they got for the future of their cultivation or face the heart demon again. while in the process of explaining all the stuff. The 2 future mages are still having sex infront of their past self who are also having sex thanks to their rivals thorough "training". that they maintain a sexua rhythm in perfect synchronization with all four of them which made them feel more pleasure even if one pair is speaking and the other pair is listening.
    when they finish the explanation the 2 future mages wave their past self good luck as their time magic got unstable and is going to end.
    with new info and their discovery of their motherly self hidden with in them the 2 mages no! the 2 about to be motherly mages. in burning passion will fight their rival in a sexfight again for the right to return to the sect and to ask 9th junior sister directly to be her adoptive daughter and start a private family together. in this new timeline that was altered by their future self.

with that short somewhat of a story finish now. this series of realization or my overstimulated mind random conclusion. has ultimatly lead to me in believing that this "epilogue" must be hinting me to a new sequel of mage x mage. which made me raise this question in my first comment.
    "can i instead guess what happens in the future of mage x mage story in a alternate timeline where they use their strong cultivation will power and thinking hard enough through the never ending desire of each other to somehow figure out a way to get back to their sect?."
    in that question i mention "in a alternate timeline" because i thought the "epilogue" was going to make the main characters time travel based on the conclusion i made based on the "epilogue" limited data.

that was my original thinking...
    after i read your reply to my first comment and suddenly knowing that there was no sequel at all and the epilogue has unknowingly made me go on a wild goose chase. where i start day dreaming of what the sequel will be. made me want to hide under a pillow or something just to hide my embarrassment. but as i mention us mortals deal with regret all the time like a boss. so i decided to post my stupid journey of me randomly assuming stuff based of the very short epilogue data. but hey atleast i get to express my self thats a plus i guess.
    thanks again for reading the long comment. lotus9 i thank again for clarifying my misunderstanding and i hope to see your new story. in the future. thanks.
    Please don't be embarrassed, it was amazing to read your thoughts on my stories, it is highest compliment I could ever receive, that you left my story thinking about the characters, though I do hope the story 'stimulated' something other than your imagination, if you understand my meaning haha....

The good thing about writing is that the way you interpret the characters is no less valid that mine, the outcomes just as possible/realistic as the ones I envision.

That said I will try to tackle your points; Whilst I left the exact nature of their relationship vague, I absolutely envision the same sexual and romantic future for the two as you do, the way you described it was very hot, and I couldn't have put it better myself.

In regards to their apologies to their junior, I view it more as a final passing thought about them before the two are consumed by desire for the other. The rest they can let go of their juniors, however, is not solely due to lust, but due to their abilities as immortals, especially immortals with an understanding of time. They both know that their junior sisters have found a soulmate in each other, becoming each other's women and no longer needing them. Shen Peishan silently entrusts her Junior Sister to Emma, and Liu Wanling silently entrusts her Junior Sister to Anna. This is half the reason why they do not suffer a heart devil from their actions.

The other reason is relates to the cause of their clash. Whilst their Junior Sisters prompted the event, and both used them as an excuse to meet after many years of being distant, in the final part of (Al)chemical solution, Shen Peishan showed signs of desire, envy and lust (not the exact wording) when hearing about the Ninth Disciples fight with her new rival. Naturally, she was thinking about Liu Wanling, and their past together. In going out to fight, some small part of her wanted the same thing to happen to occur between the two of them. This ties into the shared past that was alluded to and the many years of sentiment each hold towards the other, desire, jealousy and incredibly intimacy all intertwining.

Maybe when strong enough to properly brave the world, Anna and Emma will manage to find their senior sisters, and realise (with relief) that they are doing better than ever, and leave them to their new life, the pair in a everlasting 'honeymoon' period.

These were my thought were building the characters and their relationships, though much of it was left unsaid, because I felt that in hindsight, (Al)chemical solution was far too wordy and filled with parts that were mostly unnecessary to the readers of this website; I would have loved to push the Xianxia setting forward, but ultimately it has lots of jargon for those unfamiliar with the topic, and at the end of the day, this is a s3xfight forum first and for most. (And my lack of skill and willpower as a writer is insufficient to explain the story that exists in my heart).

Finally, whilst the road to immortality is long and the pair did not reach that level with this breakthrough, they have many long years, and a newly discovered affinity for magic of all kinds, so it is not impossible to achieve further breakthroughs. Even if they cannot, their Junior Sisters are heaven-defying alchemists, who will likely advance to the peak of existence hand-in-hand, so they can always receive some perfect quality longevity pills from them.

Thank you again for the comment, I would love to see a story or alternate ending/continuation if you ever felt the desire, as I said, your interpretation is just as valid as mine! When I pressed the upload button, the characters stopped existing in my head alone and are fair game to anyone!

-Lotus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naresh View Post
    Amazing Story Loved It.

Many More Tied Stories To Come From You..

Request You..

Thank You Sir...
    Thank you, and of course! I love tied stories, and I cannot fully enjoy reading stories that do not end in ties, so I doubt I would be able to write one!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post
    Please don't be embarrassed, it was amazing to read your thoughts on my stories, it is highest compliment I could ever receive, that you left my story thinking about the characters, though I do hope the story 'stimulated' something other than your imagination, if you understand my meaning haha....

The good thing about writing is that the way you interpret the characters is no less valid that mine, the outcomes just as possible/realistic as the ones I envision.

That said I will try to tackle your points; Whilst I left the exact nature of their relationship vague, I absolutely envision the same sexual and romantic future for the two as you do, the way you described it was very hot, and I couldn't have put it better myself.

In regards to their apologies to their junior, I view it more as a final passing thought about them before the two are consumed by desire for the other. The rest they can let go of their juniors, however, is not solely due to lust, but due to their abilities as immortals, especially immortals with an understanding of time. They both know that their junior sisters have found a soulmate in each other, becoming each other's women and no longer needing them. Shen Peishan silently entrusts her Junior Sister to Emma, and Liu Wanling silently entrusts her Junior Sister to Anna. This is half the reason why they do not suffer a heart devil from their actions.

The other reason is relates to the cause of their clash. Whilst their Junior Sisters prompted the event, and both used them as an excuse to meet after many years of being distant, in the final part of (Al)chemical solution, Shen Peishan showed signs of desire, envy and lust (not the exact wording) when hearing about the Ninth Disciples fight with her new rival. Naturally, she was thinking about Liu Wanling, and their past together. In going out to fight, some small part of her wanted the same thing to happen to occur between the two of them. This ties into the shared past that was alluded to and the many years of sentiment each hold towards the other, desire, jealousy and incredibly intimacy all intertwining.

Maybe when strong enough to properly brave the world, Anna and Emma will manage to find their senior sisters, and realise (with relief) that they are doing better than ever, and leave them to their new life, the pair in a everlasting 'honeymoon' period.

These were my thought were building the characters and their relationships, though much of it was left unsaid, because I felt that in hindsight, (Al)chemical solution was far too wordy and filled with parts that were mostly unnecessary to the readers of this website; I would have loved to push the Xianxia setting forward, but ultimately it has lots of jargon for those unfamiliar with the topic, and at the end of the day, this is a s3xfight forum first and for most. (And my lack of skill and willpower as a writer is insufficient to explain the story that exists in my heart).

Finally, whilst the road to immortality is long and the pair did not reach that level with this breakthrough, they have many long years, and a newly discovered affinity for magic of all kinds, so it is not impossible to achieve further breakthroughs. Even if they cannot, their Junior Sisters are heaven-defying alchemists, who will likely advance to the peak of existence hand-in-hand, so they can always receive some perfect quality longevity pills from them.

Thank you again for the comment, I would love to see a story or alternate ending/continuation if you ever felt the desire, as I said, your interpretation is just as valid as mine! When I pressed the upload button, the characters stopped existing in my head alone and are fair game to anyone!

-Lotus

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, and of course! I love tied stories, and I cannot fully enjoy reading stories that do not end in ties, so I doubt I would be able to write one!

haha, i know what you mean by "stimulated".

as for a desire to continue the story in a new road?

absolutely not!, its like asking a normal person to cast aphrodesiac magic on just a bunch of text. wow! what a level of difficulty, i may have wild imaginations but this?.

its like i am trying to scale a mountain with a strenght of a baby. you could say i could flex some brain muscle and experiment with some dialogs. but nah! there is to much to do and so little time.

so no! pass it to someone else but me. if it was me it would take a 100 years of consistent training before i pick this up and by then i would probably be dead and cannot die anymore.

are we cool? so please do not scare people or the minority of people like me for example by throwing such a hot and stimulating potato around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaner View Post
    haha, i know what you mean by "stimulated".

as for a desire to continue the story in a new road?

absolutely not!, its like asking a normal person to cast aphrodesiac magic on just a bunch of text. wow! what a level of difficulty, i may have wild imaginations but this?.

its like i am trying to scale a mountain with a strenght of a baby. you could say i could flex some brain muscle and experiment with some dialogs. but nah! there is to much to do and so little time.

so no! pass it to someone else but me. if it was me it would take a 100 years of consistent training before i pick this up and by then i would probably be dead and cannot die anymore.

are we cool? so please do not scare people or the minority of people like me for example by throwing such a hot and stimulating potato around.

Hahah you say that, but you have a way with words Yaner lol.

HB Forum Owner
    Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Lotus9,

This isn't my type of story, but there can be no doubt that you are a remarkable writer with an apparently boundless imagination. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

A. Penman
    Last edited by apenman; July 2nd, 2022 at 11:05 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Lotus9,

This isn't my type of story, but there can be no doubt that you are a remarkable writer with an apparently boundless imagination. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

A. Penman
    Thank you for the sentiment Penman! We all came to like sex/catfight stories for different reasons, so it makes sense that we have different tastes, I appreciate the honesty! Is it setting you didn't enjoy, or the construction of the fight/the way it played out? Or perhaps it was just that the writing didn't appeal to you this time? I won't take offence whatever it is!

HB Forum Owner
    Mage x Mage: Tangled Timelines

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Thank you for the sentiment Penman! We all came to like sex/catfight stories for different reasons, so it makes sense that we have different tastes, I appreciate the honesty! Is it setting you didn't enjoy, or the construction of the fight/the way it played out? Or perhaps it was just that the writing didn't appeal to you this time? I won't take offence whatever it is!

Hi Lotus,

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. That WAS NOT my intent. Your writing is wonderful!!! And I think that you should continue to create. But stories of other worlds and phantasm and half human half something else just have never appealed to me. For example, I've never read "The Hobbit" nor do I want to. With the possible exception of a good science fiction story, alternate world stories don't get my attention.
    As for me, I came to catfight/sexfight/lesbian sex stories because I discovered at an early age that two nude women rolling around had a certain "appeal" to me.

Be well,
    AP

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As someone who enjoys Chinese Xianxa & Xuanhuan novels, this story really appeals to me. Your writing is so good I feel like I'm reading a xianxa written by a professional, only with hot catfight scenes! You're utterly amazing and I can't wait for your next releases!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts View Post
    As someone who enjoys Chinese Xianxa & Xuanhuan novels, this story really appeals to me. Your writing is so good I feel like I'm reading a xianxa written by a professional, only with hot catfight scenes! You're utterly amazing and I can't wait for your next releases!
    Haha thank you very much, I really like the xianxia/xuanhuan genres too!

Junior Hostboard Member Kimjunilu's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i am no writer or critique ...i am just a reader ,i like the story and enjoy it or not ..and to be honest i enjoyed your story very much , yes some stuff weren't what i like the most but it's your idea and writing .
    thanks for making this story i hope to see more of yours in the future ..you have a really great imagination and you will make really great scifi and altered worlds stories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12