Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Journeys to a Sexfight: Prologue and Chapter 1: Megan

Hello Board,

I'm a long time reader, first time writer and wanted to share a story that's been kicking around in my head for a long time but am finally putting in print. The basic premise is that I am going to write about a two on two sexfight but first share the stories of how each woman got involved in the world of sexfighting. Another note to mention, is I haven't developed the skill of adequately describing the looks of my characters. So instead, at the top of each part/section, I'll include the characters involved and their real life inspiration so any one can look them up. I would love any constructive input. I've already written the first two chapters, so it's more likely I'll incorporate any suggestions into ones I haven't written yet. Anyways, thanks for reading!

dnld0118

Journeys to a Sexfight: Prologue and Chapter 1

Prologue - That night

Kate - Kate Upton
    Megan - Megan Thee Stallion
    Holly - Holly Sonders
    Kelsie - Kelsie Jean Smebey

Kate could sense the slight tension in the car as Megan sat in the passenger seat not saying a word. For the last three weeks they had trained for this moment and she hoped the silence wasn't an omen for a bad night. Holly and Kelsie were the best sexfighting duo around. They won not just by using their bodies and pure sexuality against their opponents, but also teamwork and relentless psychological warfare. Kate exited the interstate and entered into a subdivision filled with McMansions on each side. As they drove further in, the houses became grander and became actual mansions. After driving for five minutes, Kate looked at her phone and saw there was still another half mile to go. Kate realized this was another part of the brunettes' psychological scheme. They used the neighborhood and their wealth to tell everyone who they faced, "we're richer than you, better than you, and you have no chance." She worried how Megan would handle the additional intimidation factor the neigborhood presented, so she decided that Megan needed a pep talk.

"What're you thinking about? You've barely said a word since we left."

Megan sighed a breath and said, "I can't remember if I turned off my curling iron, it's really been bugging me."

Kate couldn't believe it, her curling iron? Was she being fucking serious? They were about to face off against the toughest sexfighters in the world and that's where her head was? Maybe Megan wasn't nervous after all. With that realization, Kate began to feel better and felt that they might just have a chance. She parked the car in the middle of the large circular driveway and both of them exited the car with their high heels clicking against the granite steps as they made their way to the front door of the mansion. Kate was about to ring the bell when she saw that the door was slightly ajar. Exchanging glances with each other, Megan slowly pushed the door open and together they stepped into the foyer. The inside of the house was gorgeous, a wondrous combination of marble, mahagoney, soft yellow lighting and tastefully curated art pieces. Much of the house was darkened except for the lights that shone on the double grand staircase. They slowly walked up each step, their steps echoing loudly as they climbed. Once they reached the top floor, to the right they saw a dim light coming from the right where there was only one door that obviously led to the master bedroom. They went toward the light and as they got closer they began to hear the sounds of heavy breathing and skin slapping against skin.

They walked in and were amazed. This wasn't just a master bedroom but a playground for sex. The room was a perfect square, 25 feet by 25 feet and entirely dark except for a single soft light from the ceiling that lit up the 12 foot diameter circular bed in the middle of the room. In the center of the bed, lying side by side, were Holly and Kelsie, naked, french kissing and gently probing each other's pussies with their fingers. They stopped as they saw Kate and Megan approach the bed and smiled greedily at them as if the ladies were their gifts for the night instead of their opponents.

"We were worried you would back out so we decided to get started just in case", sneered Holly. "Well, we're here bitch, so let's get started" shot back Megan. As the four of them stared at each other trying to intimidate their opponents, each woman began to think how they found themselves in this moment.

Chapter 1: Megan, Part I - 6 weeks ago

Alex - Alessandra Deddarrio
    Charlotte - Charlotte McKinney

It was a wonderful spring day and the perfect time to sit outside at a cafe drinking coffee with a friend. But Megan wasn't feeling great. Despite her voluptuous figure, her dating life never really extended beyond a first date and even then the men she'd been with were terrible in bed. She vented to her good friend Alex about her problems and Alex, as always, listened with the concern one shows when a friend is in need.

"I just don't know what to do. Lately, shit, not just lately, but it seems like all the time, the dick has just been lousy!", Megan lamented.

"Maybe your problem isn't whether the dick is good or bad but whether you need it at all", quipped Alex. For a brief moment, Megan gave a confused look to her before laughing out loud. Of course she would say something like that given that she was a lesbian. She had been trying unsuccessfully for years to convince Megan to at least experiment with a woman at least once, something that Alex was very willing to help out with! "You're too good a friend, I really wouldn't want anything like that to come between us."

Alex startled at the wording from Megan. Usually, Megan responded to her overture with a simple no but this was the first time she ever left even the possibility of a lesbian fling open. It was time to make her move. "Well, it wouldn't have to be with me, even though I guarantee you I could make you scream for hours." Alex said this in such a matter of fact manner, that Megan almost gasped in surprise as she felt her pussy tighten and breasts swell at the potential of the immense sexual pleasure that Alex promised, it had been so long! Alex continued, "there's a massage service I use that should give you everything that you need. She does all the work and will bring you off as many times as you can stand within an hour and you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Her name is Charlotte. She's usually booked solid for months out because she's the best but she owes me a favor and I can get you in whenever you want." Megan couldn't believe she was actually considering this but at this point what option did she have? Another evening alone swiping through Tinder looking at one loser after another? She wasn't a lesbian, never even had thoughts of wanting to be with another woman, but...if this was just a massage then she was more a passive participant. Making her decision, Megan asked in a clear voice that surprised Alex, "Can she see me tomorrow?". Alex lit up with a sexy smile and agreed to set up the appointment immediately. She became aroused while picturing Charlotte and Megan's bodies writhing in passion. Oh, how she wished to be a fly on that wall!

The next afternoon, Megan was lying naked on the massage table with only a small towel to cover her butt. The previous day, before she even had the chance to change her mind, Alex texted her the appointment details leaving her no choice but to go through with it. She arrived at the spa exactly five minutes before her appointment and was impressed with the posh vibe and comfortable furniture in the waiting room. The attractive receptionist greeted her with a dazzling smile and Megan couldn't help but take a peek at the ample cleavage showing from the redhead's low top blouse. After signing in, the receptionist led her to a back room and showed her where to undress, place her clothes, and a towel if she felt it necessary. After finishing her instructions, the receptionist gave Megan another dazzling smile and expressed her wishes that Megan enjoy the massage. Megan gave her thanks and as she saw the receptionist leave wondered if she also detected an extra wiggle in the receptionist's hips as she walked away. While getting undress and lying down on the table Megan wonder if she was going crazy, or was the receptionist flirting with her? Or maybe this whole episode was making her paranoid?

The sound of the door opening broke from behind her broke her reverie and Megan looked up and let out a small gasp. From the mirror on the wall in front of her she saw a blonde, busty, and leggy goddess enter the room wearing the skimpiest white sports bra and, if possible, an even skimpier pair of white short shorts that hugged every curve. Megan saw Charlotte's cameltoe and realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. She was also barefoot, a fact that, somehow, made her even sexier. "Hi! My name is Charlotte, and I'm really excited you're here, Alex's told me so much about you!", Charlotte said to Megan in a friendly manner while making eye contact with her through the mirror. "Now don't you worry about a thing, I'm going to take great care of you. A gorgeous woman like you deserves the best, and honey, believe me, I'm the best." Megan could sense Charlotte's tone, almost imperceptibly, changing from friendly to sexy and she started to squirm as she noticed the sexual tension in the room start to rise. Charlotte walked around the room to get everything set up, placing bottles filled with various oils and powders in strategic locations. When she was ready, Charlotte stood next to the massage bed slightly behind Megan's shoulders. She took a moment to examine every inch of Megan's exposed body, soaking in the curves, the muscles and the edges of her breasts that were visible. Alex didn't lie, Megan had a fantastic body and this was going to be a lot of fun. After moving Megan's hair away from her back, Charlotte warmed her hands, rubbed some massage oil in her palms and began the massage.

She started by slowly, but firmly, rubbing Megan's neck and shoulders area as a way to reduce the tension in Megan's body. Charlotte's caressing hands felt so good too Megan that she couldn't help but give out a low moan as the beauty continued to apply pressure to her back. Megan became more relaxed and could feel Charlotte's hands slowly make their way down her body towards her lower back and the white towel. Wordlessly, Charlotte put away the towel, paused for a second to admire Megan's spectacular ass, and began to use both hands to knead the hard muscle. Megan's moans became even louder as she felt Charlotte's hands and fingers work their magic on her butt. As the massage continued, Charlotte couldn't help but spend more time on Megan's butt than she would've on any other client. She found that she couldn't get enough of that perfect piece of muscle and found her own arousal rising earlier than usual. A part of Charlotte's massage technique required grabbing one ass cheek in each hand and slowly pulling them away from each other. With every tug, she pulled the cheeks a little bit further apart until she could see Megan's anus. Megan could feel the tears forming in her eyes because she couldn't believe the pleasure she was getting from Charlotte's massage. She could tell that Charlotte could see her anus but she was past caring. When she felt her cheeks spread as far as possible and her anus fully exposed, Charlotte suddenly stopped. Megan looked up to the mirror and saw Charlotte putting some oil on her hands. "Oh my god, she's going to rub that oil onto my ass and pussy!", Megan thought to herself, and her arousal, already heightened, began to spike. Making she had Megan's attention, Charlotte poured the oil onto her hands, rubbed them vigorously, and then started to massage Megan's legs, completely avoiding her erogenous zones. "That bitch tricked me!", Megan screamed to herself in her head. It was just a mindfuck by Charlotte to get her aroused.

She began to relax again while Charlotte continued to massage her legs; despite her sexual frustration, Charlotte's hands on her body felt incredibly soothing. Then out of nowhere, she felt a jolt of sensation travel from her leg to her vagina and she screamed, "OH MY GOD!!!", as she climaxed. Panting and trying to catch her breath, she looked in the mirror and saw Charlotte holding her right foot near her mouth. "The toes are one of the most sensitive parts of a woman's body," Charlotte said. With that, she began to slowly run her tongue along the arch and balls of Megan's right foot before running it over her big toe. Megan was amazed that she was getting so quickly aroused again; she had just had her most intense orgasm in months and here she was getting ready to erupt again. She could feel Charlotte's full lips slowly wrap themselves around her big toe while giving it quick little flicks with her tongue. Despite her heightened state, Megan managed to control herself because she wanted this to last as long as possible because it felt so damn good. But then Charlotte slowly ran her hand up the back of Megan's thigh and began to lightly scratch it with her fingernails and that's when Megan came again, hard. Reluctantly, Charlotte put Megan's right foot down. She could probably suck this beauty's toes all day but she wanted to explore the rest of the fantastic body stretched out before her. "Okay, roll over now Megan, it's time to do your front."

Megan barely comprehended the words, she was in heaven and didn't care anymore that she was receiving sexual pleasure from another woman. She turned over. Charlotte walked to the head of the table and looked down to appreciate Megan's body from this new angle. Her eyes lingered on the breasts which were bigger and more perfect than she had expected from her previously obscured vantage point. Again, she rearranged Megan's hair to fall away from her body before rubbing some oil on her hands. From Megan's perspective, she had the perfect angle to observe Charlotte's fully exposed mid-riff and massive breasts pushing against the skimpy white sports bra. Seemingly with a mind of their own, her hands reached up to feel the breasts but Charlotte intercepted them just in time. "There'll be plenty of time for that later, for now just lay back and let me take care of you", Charlotte said gently. Charlotte briefly rubbed Megan's shoulders before moving her hands to the tops of Megan's breasts. Megan was in heaven again; it seemed as if Charlotte had ten hands and every one of them caressing the most sensitive parts of her tits. Charlotte alternated between kneading slowly and quickly, making sure to give extra attention to those prominent chocolate nipples. Slow, fast, hard, soft, until Megan couldn't help it and she erupted again, this time wrapping her hands around Charlotte's arms. Charlotte delighted in watching those magnificent breasts rise and fall; she was getting hornier faster than she even had with another client. It was time to pick up the pace. Once Megan came down from her high, Charlotte made sure their eyes were locked before making her next move. Very slowly, she hooked both of her thumbs under her bra and took it off in one smooth motion. Megan gasped at the site of Charlotte's spectacular breasts. She so badly wanted to reach out and touch them but remembering the last reprimand, decided to wait.

Charlotte put her face down and gave a small kiss to Megan's forehead, then the tip of her nose, and had her lips briefly meet Megan's, before moving down her body to her final destination, Megan's nipples. Megan moaned continuously as Charlotte's talented tongue licked, flicked, kissed and sucked every centimeter of her nipples and areola. While Charlotte's lips were on one nipple, her fingers were on the other working their magic too. It wasn't long before Megan came again but this time Charlotte didn't wait for Megan to recover from her orgasm before starting her ministrations all over again. Megan was past moaning and just screaming in pleasure. When she raised her head in reaction to Charlotte tonguing a particularly sensitive part, she bumped into Charlotte's breasts. She was dumbfounded that she didn't even see them before directly in her face. For a second, she completely forgot about Charlotte's tongue and fingers and, from up close, observed those breasts and nipples which were almost perfectly positioned over her mouth. Without thinking, Megan raised her head a few inches and tentatively licked Charlotte's nipple. She could her Charlotte give a little yip but with no other protest coming, Megan went all in, covered one of her nipples with her mouth and began to lick and suck just like Charlotte had done to her. Now it was Charlotte's turn to moan but it wasn't long before Megan erupted again. Charlotte kissed her way back up Megan's body before stopping at her lips and they engaged in a full on upside down kiss for several minutes while Charlotte lightly massaged Megan's breasts.

"Mmmmm, how much time do we have?", Megan asked between kisses. "Don't worry about time babe, we've got all the time we want." Reluctantly, Charlotte gave one final kiss before separating from Megan and going to the other side of the massage table. "Now for the fun part", Charlotte giggled. She grabbed a stool that allowed her to sit down at the foot of the massage table and gave her a perfect view of Megan's pussy, glistening from all the pleasure it had just experienced. There was no need to go slow, Megan was ready to come again. Charlotte positioned Megan's body so that her upper thighs rested on her shoulders. Giving a quick blow to Megan's pussy to tease out her clit, Charlotte began to lick. First she licked the outer lips before moving to the inner lips and running the tip of her tongue around Megan's clit. Megan's hands immediately began to massage her breasts as her body moved with each change in Charlotte's technique and she yelled out in pleasure as Charlotte continued to service her. "OH SHIT!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNNGG" she yelled when Charlotte just wrapped her lips around Megan's clit and sucked as if drinking through a straw. Again, without waiting for Megan to recover, she then stuck her tongue out to its fullest extent and began to use it as a cock to plunge into Megan's pussy before relaxing it slightly to lick at the inner walls. Megan came and came again, this time with her hands tightly clasped onto Charlotte's head forcing her to continue her oral pleasure. Finally, she erupted again before laying back in exhaustion as Charlotte continued to lightly kiss and lick her pussy clean from cum.

After all that, Charlotte was amazed that Megan's clit was still rock hard and noted her own arousal had yet to be satisfied. It was time to see if Megan wanted more than a massage.

Still breathing heavily, Megan saw Charlotte get up and then take a couple of steps back so she could see her whole body. Charlotte looked absolutely amazing clad in just her skimpy shorts. Megan couldn't look away as she saw Charlotte put her thumbs inside her waistband and slowly push her shorts down revealing her fully naked body. Megan gasped but didn't say a word while Charlotte slowly climbed onto the massage table and aligned her body perfectly with Megan's, breast to breast and pussy to pussy. They stared hard into each other's faces before Megan wrapped her hand around the back of Charlotte's face and pulled her in for a long, hard kiss. The kiss stifled her groan as she felt the full weight of Charlotte's body against her own and instinctively began to grind against Charlotte. While still kissing, Charlotte aligned her pussy and, waiting for the right moment, pressed it against Megan's and they both moaned in pleasure as they began to trib. Charlotte sat up and took one of Megan's legs and placed it in between her breasts and began to fuck Megan. Megan couldn't believe it. Over an hour ago she was scared of a lesbian massage and now here she was grinding her pussy against another woman! It didn't take long for both women to scream and cum at the same time. They continued to grind a series of additional orgasms out of each other before finally collapsing in each other's arms.

Just then the lighting in the room changed from a soft yellow to a harsher white. "What's that?" asked Megan. She looked at the clock and was shocked to see the time, she and Charlotte had been fucking for almost 2 hours! "It looks like the cleaning crew is here. Wait here for a second, while I go talk to them." Charlotte threw on a terry cloth robe and went outside. While outside, Megan laid back down and put her forearm over her head thinking about the last two hours. Was it great? Yes. Was she a lesbian? Who knew. Was she still horny? Incredibly, yes, yes she was. At that moment, Charlotte stepped back in the room and gave her another sexy smile. "So the cleaning crew is out front but out the back there's a staircase that goes to my apartment upstairs. How about you come with me and I really fuck your brains out?" Without hesitation, Megan said, "let's go."

Chapter 2: Megan, Part II - 5 weeks ago

Alex - Alessandra DeDarrio
    Elizabeth - Elizabeth Hurley
    Bipasha - Bipasha Basu
    Lucy - Lucy Lawless

For the rest of the week, Megan moved about in a daze. After her massage, she and Charlotte spent the whole weekend fucking and sucking each other when they weren't eating, sleeping or using the restroom. On Sunday, both of them had to get ready for work the next day and showered separately to ensure they wouldn't start another hours long fuck session in the shower. In between long exchanges of kisses, they talked vaguely of meeting again but unfortunately, this weekend Charlotte had to go out of town and the following weekend Megan had her own plans. It was Friday afternoon and Megan sat at her desk wondering what to do for the weekend but also asking the same question she asked almost a week ago, was she a lesbian? Sure she had an intense experience with Charlotte but was that just a chemistry thing with her or was she attracted to women in general? Throughout the week, she did catch herself checking out her female coworkers more often and she thought some of them caught her looks and returned them with warm, inviting smiles. But she didn't want to risk trying anything with someone from work. She needed a way to explore this new world.

Finally, she decided to reach out to Alex. After sending her a simple text asking if she knew of any places to meet lesbians this weekend, Alex immediately called her phone. Megan quickly moved to shut her office door so no one could overhear the conversation. Before she could even say anything, Alex's voice came through the earpiece, "well you had yourself a hell of a weekend!", she giggled, "Charlotte could not stop talking about you, good for you!" Megan was shocked, she didn't even think about the fact that Charlotte and her friend knew each other and that's why Alex never asked for any details, she already knew them all! "Alex!", she hissed, "what did Charlotte tell you?"

"Only that you were one of the best fucks she's ever had, and that includes me by the way! God Megan, I knew you would be a great in bed but I didn't realize how quickly it would happen. Also, you should know, Charlotte hardly ever invites clients to her apartment, even though they all ask, so you really made an impression!" Megan couldn't believe what she was hearing but hearing Alex speak like that did nothing to lessen her growing libido. "Listen, Alex, the weekend was amazing but I have no idea what I'm doing...or...what I am. And I've tried to think about how to figure it out but I'm drawing a blank and I was wondering if you could..."

"Don't worry honey, I got you covered", Alex interrupted Megan reassuringly. I'll take you to a spot tonight where I guarantee you'll figure out if you're really into women! I'll text you the details in a few minutes." Megan breathed a sigh of relief, she felt so happy to have such a good friend. A few minutes after ending the call, she heard a beep from her phone and saw a message from Alex, "Hourglass Club, meet at the side entrance on First Street under the small logo xxx". Then another text message, "Make sure you wear something sexy! xx".

Megan walked up First Street after getting out of her Uber and saw Alex waiting in front of a door underneath a small hourglass lit up by green neon. "I always thought this was an old warehouse or something, I didn't know it was a lesbian nightclub", Megan exclaimed to Alex as they hugged each other in greeting. Megan couldn't help feeling that their hug lasted a bit longer than usual and it seemed that Alex might've given her breasts a small rub with her own. She hoped that Alex couldn't hear her heart beating against her chest at a million miles an hour. "Well...it's definitely not a warehouse", Alex laughed, "and it's not exactly a nightclub." Alex took what looked like a credit card from her purse and waved it in front of a brick that must've been hiding a card reader. The door opened to a long, lowly lit, corridor that seemed to lead several hundred feet into the building. As they walked, they're heels echoed throughout the corridor. Megan followed Alex's advice and based on what Alex was wearing it seemed she understood the assignment. Megan was wearing her favorite little black dress that had a low neckline, huge cutouts on each side leaving just a tiny strip covering her belly button and the hem reaching only a few inches past her ass. Alex was wearing a similar dress whose color was yellow. She couldn't help but steal a few glances at her friend's figure as they made their way down the hall. After several minutes of walking, where they alternated between holding hands or occasionally bumping into each other, they finally reached another door that looked more like the entrance to a nightclub, with a velvet rope and a bouncer serving as guards. Alex cheerfully greeted the bouncer with familiarity and he unhooked the velvet rope to let them in. Inside, Megan saw what looked like the lobby to a posh hotel with a check-in desk in the center of the back wall. The colors of the furniture and well were either white or gray with soft purple lighting coming from the ceiling and behind the walls. The woman at the check-in desk greeted Alex and provided both women with keys to the cubby holes where had to store their personal items, including phones. Megan and Alex made their way to an entrance behind the check in desk and deposited their purses and phones inside their assigned cubby holes, making sure the receptionist could observe. Once the cubby holes were locked, they gave the keys back to the receptionist and she pressed a button to unlock the final door that stood at the back wall of the storage room. "I hope you ladies have a wonderful evening, and welcome to the Hourglass Club!"

Alex led Megan through the open door by her hand and said as they entered, "welcome to paradise, let's have some fun!" Megan's eyes lit up as she took in the scene before her. The place was massive with large white leather sectional couches dotting the floor. Various stages with stripper poles were set up on the edges and within the couch area. On each stage were gorgeous women writhing in some fashion against the poles while others were sitting on the laps and grinding against women who were sitting on the couches. It finally hit her, the Hourglass wasn't a nightclub, it was a strip club!

She looked at Alex in shock and both couldn't help but laugh. Megan wasn't mad, just surprised. There were beautiful women everywhere and this strip club was far nicer than any she had ever seen or heard about, so might as well have some fun. Alex motioned Megan to follow her and they made their way to an empty couch which seemed to have been reserved for them. After sitting down, almost immediately a waitress came by to take their drink order. Right after she left, a brunette wearing nothing but a blue g-string and a matching skimpy bra walked up to the couch, sat on Alex's lap and they began to french kiss. Megan could see Alex's hands roam all over the brunette's body before pushing one of her hands down the brunette's back, under the g-string. At that moment, the new woman arched her back, breaking the kiss, and started laughing. "You bitch! I didn't expect you to put your finger there so quickly!" "Sorry!", said Alex, "I needed us to take a quick break so I could introduce you to my friend. Megan, this is Elizabeth, Elizabeth, this is Megan." Elizabeth turned her head to Megan and gave her a sexy smile. "Megan, so lovely to meet you. I apologize for my rudeness but Alex here does seem to bring out my naughty side! I must apologize again, you see, it's been a month and Alex owes me at least one good fuck but someone will be here to look after you very soon! Come on Alex, let's get you out of that dress!" Giving Megan another huge smile, Elizabeth stood up and took Alex's hand and they walked back to a door that Megan didn't notice before. Shortly after they disappeared from her view, Megan heard a low, soft voice behind her, "Do you mind if I join you?" Megan turned around and saw an absolute vision. Standing behind the couch was a mocha-colored goddess wearing a matching orange bra and g-string set that emphasized her large breasts, toned midriff, and long legs. Without waiting for an answer, the stripper sat down next to Megan on her right side and immediately positioned Megan's right arm in the valley between her ample chest. Her right arm wrapped around Megan's shoulders, and her left hand softly placed itself on Megan's leg above the knee and began lightly stroking with her fingertips.

"My name is Bipasha, and I have the pleasure of taking care of you tonight. And I say pleasure because you are truly a beautiful woman and I can't wait to see the rest of your body. But first, would you like a lap dance?" Megan could hardly speak and barely croaked out the word, "Sure." Bipasha smiled, "don't be nervous. We only have two rules here and they're easy to follow. Rule number one, out here, in the lounge, only strippers can take off their clothes. Rule number two, no one cums in the lounge. Over here, if you cum, you're out and that goes for everyone. These rules don't apply to the backrooms where I'll take you soon." Listening to Bipasha explain these rules and implying that sex was just around the corner got her heart beating out of her chest, her breasts swelling and a tingling in her pussy. Bipasha stood in front of Megan and slowly began to move her hips. She swayed with the music before moving closer to the couch and placing one knee on each side of Megan's legs and started to rhythmically thrust her pelvis. She grabbed both of Megan's hands and placed them on her hips to reassure her that touching was more than welcome. Slowly, at first, Megan ran her hands up and down Bipasha's sides, then her back before massaging her ass with both hands. She gained confidence as she saw Bipasha react favorably to her touch and became more willing to explore. She moved her hands up Bipasha's back until they rested on the string that tied the bra. She untied Bipasha's bra and moved it out of the way before moving her mouth towards Bipasha's now exposed nipples and giving a few licks to each one. Bipasha arched her back in appreciation before lowering her face to Megan's and exchanging a long kiss. Bipasha moved her lips down to lick and kiss at Megan's chin, neck and the tops of her breasts before stopping. Megan groaned in frustration because she wanted more. Bipasha smiled, "remember the first rule, if I want to see you naked, then we're going to have to go to the back room." As Megan took Bipasha's hand, to once again follow a beautiful woman to a private room to have sex, she decided that she never wanted to be with a man again. She was a lesbian.

They entered the hallway with doors lined on each side that Alex and Elizabeth went into earlier, with Megan's arousal growing by the second. When she couldn't take it anymore, she suddenly grabbed Bipasha and pinned her against a wall to aggressively make out with her. Bipasha returned the kiss and rode her g-string covered pussy against Megan's thigh before stopping the kiss. "We're", gasp(!), "almost there!" She took Megan's hand and walked down two more doors before opening one near the end and entered a large room little different than one might see in a nice hotel with a bathroom and shower in the back and king bed in the center. Quickly after closing the door, Bipasha turned over the small hourglass that hung near the entrance and then threw herself at Megan and they began to kiss with wild abandon taking off each other's clothes as they made their way to the bed. Bipasha hit the bottom of the bed first and began to crawl her way up to make room for Megan. Megan launched herself onto Bipasha, pressing her breasts against her back and wrapped one hand around Bipasha's breast while another snaked down her stomach and began to stroke her pussy. She kissed and licked at Bipasha's neck while rolling them over, so she was on the bottom. Bipasha thrashed in pleasure as Megan whispered sweet nothings in her ear in between kissing and licking her neck and turned her head around as far as possible so their tongues could twist against each other. Soon Bipasha found a way to rub her ass into Megan's pussy and they were able to establish a rhythm with Megan stroking and fingering Bipasha's pussy and Bipasha's ass rubbing against Megan's pussy. It wasn't long before they both erupted in an orgasm. Bipasha turned over to kiss Megan again and wondered just how talented her tongue really was. She pushed Megan down and changed directions so each of their faces looked into the other's pussy and began to eat each other out. For the next twenty minutes both women screamed in orgasm, each one coming again and again until they finally had to rest.

Breathing hard, Megan finally had a chance to look around the room and noticed the hourglass near the front was almost half full at the bottom with the sand continuing to trickle from the top half. "There's a one hour time limit for the room", Bipasha explained. "Once the sand empties to the bottom half, we have 15 minutes to clean ourselves up before getting back to work". One hour! Judging by the sand, they'd been here for around 30 minutes and Megan was still as aroused as ever. Without a word, she pulled Bipasha in for a kiss again. Bipasha moaned and aligned their bodies so they matched breast to breast and pussy to pussy so they could grind with every inch of their bodies touching. Soon, she changed positions by sitting up so they could trib with their pussies in full contact with each other. They ground their pussies against each other in circular motions, Megan's hands wrapped tightly around Bipasha's ass to keep them in full contact before exploding again in ecstacy. Breathing hard, Bipasha began to kiss down Megan's body before reaching her pussy and started licking it with abandon. She could hardly believe how she was acting, with most clients she would be done by now, especially with the hourglass about to signal the end of the session but, right now, Megan's body was bringing out a sexual arousal in her she never before had with a customer. With her hands massaging Megan's wondrous breasts and her lips and tongue expertly moving against Megan's pussy and clit, it wasn't too long before Megan climaxed again. Bipasha was amazed that, despite everything they'd done to each other, Megan's clit was still as hard as from the beginning of the hour and so was hers! Was Megan special? She turned her head and saw there was only a minute's worth of sand at the top of the hourglass. Without a word to Megan, she got off the bed and made her to the telephone hidden in the wall next to the hourglass. She picked up the phone and heard it ring once before it was answered with a brief, "Yes?" Bipasha swallowed hard, the instructions were strict on this type of circumstance and she had never done this before but she plunged ahead. "Lucy, we have a special in Room 17." She could hear the gasp on the other end of the line. "How much more time do you need?" her boss asked in fairly normal voice given the rare request. "Three hours and another girl, this bitch is a stallion." There was at least five seconds of silence before Lucy gave her terse reply, "Approved and I'll be down shortly.". Bipasha was thrilled that she got approval and shocked that Lucy would join them, Lucy never came to the backrooms, always preferring to meet VIP clients in her office where she kept a bed. It seems as if curiousity got the better of her. Bipasha turned back towards the bed telling Megan, "Well looks like thing are about to get wild" before getting back into bed.

In the lounge, word started to spread like wildfire, first among the strippers and then the customers that Bipasha put in a special order and Lucy herself was going to the back rooms. And to top it all off, the rumor was the girl who was causing so much commotion was a first-timer to the club! The volume increased as strippers and patrons alike saw Lucy struting through the lounge in the direction of the door to the back. Even though she was at least 15 years older than the women she employed, her body was just as tight, her breasts just as high and ass just as great as any of them. Every woman she walked past wanted to sleep with her but tonight she was giving her presence to a newcomer.

Lucy entered Room 17 and saw both Bipasha and Megan on their backs scissoring wildly while holding each others legs screaming in pleasure. Lucy was shocked. She could tell Bipasha, not accustomed to fucking a customer for longer than an hour, was wearing down but Megan looked like she was just getting started. After a minute they both screamed their way to another chain of orgasms before separating and laying down on the bed trying to catch their breath. Megan recovered first and noticed the presence of Lucy who was standing at the foot of the bed. Megan's eyes greedily took in the sight of the red-headed club owner, wearing her own, low-cut, low-hem, designer dress that showed off her huge breasts and long legs. Seeing that she had Megan's attention, Lucy carefully began removing her jewelry, her dress, her thong and, finally, her spiked heels. Megan and Bipasha watched this display with a growing hunger. "Bipasha, honey, why don't you take a minute while I see if I can be of service to our guest", Lucy said in both a sweet and sexy voice to Bipasha who rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Lucy climbed on the bed, put one hand on Megan's shoulder to press her back to the bed, lifted Megan's left leg to place between her breasts and lowered her pussy until it met Megan's. "Ohhhh", Lucy and Megan cried out as their pussies began to grind against each other. Lucy instantly knew that Bipasha made no mistake and that this Megan girl was truly a rare specimen of a woman. They fucked slow and hard with both of their hands roaming each other's bodies trying to bring extra pleasure out of the other woman. At first, Megan kept her eyes closed as she soaked in the experience of fucking this hot new piece of ass but when she opened her eyes she noticed that Lucy was looking right at her. She got the impression that Lucy had never closed her eyes and had been maintaining eye contact the whole time, almost as if challenging her. In spite of the pleasure coursing through her, Megan's mind began to spin up and wondered what could the challenge be. Whatever it was, at the moment she found it hard to care and decided to just keep fucking but she wasn't going to back down either, not for this bitch or anyone else. Returning Lucy's stare, Megan continued to fuck back as hard as she was being fucked by Lucy, this time making sure to keep her hands locked onto Lucy's tremendous ass to ensure maximum contact between their two pussies.

On and on they fucked. Bipasha looked on in admiration as she saw the clock continue to run. She sat on the couch to watch and began to masturbate while watching the two amazons fuck. Ten minutes of fucking became twenty and then thirty with neither of them breaking eye contact. Sweat began to form on each of their bodies as their exertions began to take their toll on both the redhead and the dark-haired woman. Megan couldn't believe she could fuck this long without cumming. Was that the whole point of this little exercise? If it was, then she sure as hell wasn't going to let this redheaded bitch win, especially someone who came and interrupted the fantastic fuck session she was having with Bipasha. All of Lucy's body was on fire as she continued to ride Megan with her leg in between her tits. As the fuck continued, she wanted to lick, kiss and bite Megan's calf to add an unexpected source of pleasure to get Megan off first but she did not dare to break eye contact. And so they continued with their pussies alternating between grinding in circles or sliding up and down against each other. Megan was in heaven, or in hell, she had no idea which. She had no idea how long she could keep going but knew something had to be done to get this over with, especially with her hands getting tired holding on so tightly to Lucy's ass. With a sudden spark of inspiration, Megan subtly moved her hand closer to the center of Lucy's ass and at the right moment slid her middle finger right into Lucy's anus. Lucy's eyes opened wide as she felt her asshole muscles contract tightly around the invading digit. With her arousal levels so high from fucking for so long, this was too much and she erupted in a huge orgasm, "OHHH SHITTT!!! I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!" With Lucy going off first, Megan let loose and also released her own orgasms that she had been holding back. For almost ten minutes they exchanged orgasms before Lucy collapsed onto to Megan, groaning as she felt their breasts meet for the first time and exchanged several deep kisses with her as they came down from the high of their eruptions.

Bipasha licked her fingers clean from her own orgasmic releases that she got from pleasuring herself as she watched them. She glanced at the clock and was amazed. Lucy and Megan had fucked for almost an entire hour, truly amazing, and they still had two hours left for the room. With Lucy and Megan still exchanging kisses, Bipasha thought it was a good time to get back in the game. She got up from the couch and got on the bed to crawl towards the two women. Megan had rolled Lucy over and was no on top, so Bipasha placed herself on top of Megan, pressing her breasts against Megan's back and nipping at Megan's neck. Megan groaned from the additional attention and sat up to allow Bipasha more access to her body. Bipasha wrapped both arms around Megan's front and began to massage her breasts and make out with Megan, her head turned back as far as possible. Lucy reversed positions so her head was now under Megan's pussy, reached up to grab Megan's ass to bring it lower to her mouth and began to run her tongue up and down Megan's vagina. Megan moaned in pleasure as all of her errogenous zones seemed to be on fire at the same time. In addition to her tongue, Lucy began to probe Megan with her fingers, plunging first two, then three fingers and pumping them like a piston while tonguing her clit. Megan couldn't stop moaning in pleasure and had to break her kiss with Bipasha to catch her breath. Bipasha then positioned herself in front of Megan, just below Lucy's tits and pulled Megan in for another kiss, this time compressing their breasts against each other. This was the most erotic thing Megan had ever done, having her pussy eaten out by one woman and making out with and rubbing her breasts with another. Lucy continued to pleasure Megan and as Megan became wetter, she inserted a fourth finger and then her thumb to complete her fisting of Megan. Never in her life had Megan ever felt her cunt feel so full and she came instantly as she felt the walls of her pussy close in around the fist and feel all of Lucys fingers and knuckles twirl around and probe every centimeter of her pussy while feeling the slickness of Lucy's tongue and lips ruthlessly slide over and around her clit. From time to time Lucy stuck a finger up Megan's ass while fisting her which brough Megan to even more orgasms. Megan tried to give some pleasure back by using one of her hands to either massage Lucy's breast or finger Bipasha's pussy but she erupted again and again as the two women pleasured her over and over again. With the last chain of orgasms, she collapsed onto the bed, a smile on her face of complete sexual bliss. Lucy and Bipasha looked on in amazement. It had taken some combination of the two of them almost four hours of continous fucking before exhausting Megan, she was truly a woman of immense sexual talents. Yet when Bipasha took a closer look at Megan's pussy, she was shocked to see that her clit was still stood proudly out of its hood, as hard as ever.

Moments after Megan hit the bed, the lights in the room changed indicating the additional three hours had expired. All of the ladies looked around in a daze as they tried to gather their bearings. One at a time, starting with Lucy, each woman made their way to the bathroom to clean themselves up before returning to the lounge. While one woman was in the bathroom, the other two sat in awkward silence not quite knowing what to say after such an intense experience. When Megan walked out, Lucy turned to Bipasha and said "take the rest of the night off, you've earned it. Don't worry, I'll make sure your pay stays the same." Bipasha smiled gratefully at Lucy and walked over to give Megan a big hug and exchange a long kiss as she thanked her for a fantastic night before leaving the room. Lucy and Megan stared at each other for a second before Lucy finally spoke, "you are always welcome in my club. The next time you come, I look forward to entertaining you in my office which I'm sure you'll find more comfortable" and then she left the room. Megan took a breath before walking out herself into the hallway that led back to the lounge. When she entered the lounge, she noticed everyone's eyes following her as she made her way back to the couch where Alex was waiting for her. She got to the couch and almost collapsed in exhaustion but Alex caught her just in time to place her gently on the couch before sitting down next to Megan and letting her rest her head on Alex's shoulder. "It seems as if you've had quite the night, you want to tell me about it? Or maybe you can show me?" At those last words, Megan looked up and saw Alex looking at her with pure hunger in her eyes. Megan could feel the warmth of Alex's body pressing against her, she could still feel the kisses and carresses on her own body from her time with Bipasha and Lucy, and looking into those eyes only made her libido grow. She moved her lips against Alex's and they began to make out as Alex changed positions to sitting on Megan's lap with her knees straddled on each side of Megan's body. They exchanged deep and long kisses with Megan's hands moving up and down Alex's body. After they finished their kiss, they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Alex suggested they go back to her place and Megan agreed. One hundred pairs of eyes followed every move as Alex and Megan left the club hand in hand.

Journeys to a Sexfight: Megan, Part III - 1 month ago

Alex - Alessandra DeDarrio
    Charlotte - Charlotte McKinney
    Kate - Kate Upton

Megan woke up with a start and just stared at the bed. She spent an incredible weekend with Alex after they left the Hourglass and had been in a daze ever since. Count her time with Charlotte and you would think she would be sexually exhausted but, if anything, her appetite for sex only seemd to be growing. She had taken the week off just to relax and contemplate the major changes in her life that occurred over these past two weeks. While it helped to not have to concentrate on work, she was still wondering what to do for sex. Masturbation only took her far enough to take the edge off her arousal and allow her to function. When she looked at her phone she saw a text from Alex asking if she could come to her place when she was ready. Megan got up and ran through her morning routine in record time and headed for Alex's place opting to wear just a simple black sports bra and athletic shorts combination. She decided not to wear any underwear because she definitely didn't need it at Alex's. Alex opened the door before Megan even had a chance to walk and greeted her with a huge smile and long kiss. Megan reached to take off Alex's clothes but Alex stopped her by pointing out the other two women sitting on the wrap around couch that dominated the sitting area to the right. With a delighted start, Megan saw that one of the women was Charlotte, looking sexier than ever. And the other woman, a large chested blonde who, if it was possible, looked even sexier than Charlotte. Her breasts seemed just a little larger, her body a little tighter but she also had an intense, almost predatory demeanor about her that attracted Megan's attention. Alex introduced the newcomer as Kate and said the three of them wanted to discuss something with Megan. Intrigued, Megan sat down on the couch next to Alex with both of them holding hands and stroking each other's legs. Surprisingly, it was Kate who spoke first, "tell me something Megan, have you ever heard of sexfighting?". Megan had no idea what that was and Charlotte explained it was when two or more women competed sexually to see who was the better woman. There was no violence and usually the only thing the loser lost was a little pride and maybe having to adhere to a prearranged agreement, whatever that was. Megan found it interesting but wondered why they were telling her all this. Kate continued, "Charlotte told me about your little contest with Lucy. You see, there aren't many people out there who could've kept with Lucy for an hour much less make her cum first. We are talking to you about sexfighting, because I have a contest in a few weeks and want you as my partner." Megan was shocked. Just a few weeks ago she never even thought about touching a woman in a sexual way and now these three wanted to make her some sort of sexual competitor? It was too much to contemplate. More importantly, this constant talk of sex in a roomful of gorgeous women was doing nothing to lower her arousal and she needed to address it quickly. "How do you know that it wasn't beginner's luck?" she asked Kate. Kate gave a predatory smile and stood up to take off her top and skirt revealing her awesome and fully naked body. "That's what I'm here to find out", took Megan's hand and led her to the bedroom. Alex and Charlotte shared a brief look together before they both got up and followed the two into the bedroom.

Next up is Chapter 2, Kate's Story
    Last edited by dnld0118; July 13th, 2022 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Repost

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Journeys to a Sexfight: Prologue and Chapter 1: Megan

I’m interested in reading this but there’s one thing you should know. It’s extremely stupid but this site censors all non-PG words by default. Only way to get past it is to copy and paste your story. What I do is write the story on the board itself and then cut and paste, then post. It shows up totally uncensored. Unfortunately, it recensors itself whenever you edit. I know, it’s incredibly annoying and defeats the entire purpose of the board. Whoever runs this thing, I’d wish they’d fix this. It’s easily the worst thing about this site by far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

thanks for posting, I don't have that censorship problem for some reason, the story looks interesting

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Pls try to fix the censoring problem.
    I can not read it as it is, it is very annoying to try guessing words here and there.
    I will also protest again about it.

HB Forum Owner
    Journeys to a Sexfight:  Prologue and Chapter 1: Megan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    thanks for posting, I don't have that censorship problem for some reason, the story looks interesting
    Canary,

You will experience it the first time that you edit a post. For some reason, that is when "censorship" kicks in. Then, the only thing tht you can do (as far as I know) is delete the entire post and re-enter it. That's happened to me a couple of times. Here's hoping it doesn't happen to you.

AP
    Last edited by apenman; July 14th, 2022 at 12:21 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Yikes! I didn't even notice that. I reposted like you all suggested, so hopefully it works now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dnld0118 View Post
    Yikes! I didn't even notice that. I reposted like you all suggested, so hopefully it works now.
    It’s good now. Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

The story is very well written, I like how it starts with the ending, already setting up the final scenario of Megan and Kate vs. Holly and Kelsie.

Also the idea of each chapter to present how each woman joins this world of sexual fights, seems super original to me. Although if there is something wrong in my opinion, it is that you did not dare to do the character descriptions. I understand that you solved it by adding the information of the real models, but I don't think it's enough support.

It reminds me for example of Angeldawn who made 3D models of his characters, but still gave them details to give us a vision of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Finally got the chance to read this. Great stuff! I’m totally on board. The raw hedonism ebbing from these girls is beautiful

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thank you Canary and Yuri for your comments!

Canary, I agree that the lack of descriptions is not ideal. Right now I am not confident enough in my writing to be able to do them adequately, but I hope to acquire those skills eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast