Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

An Old Story...

Here is a story that was halfway written many years ago. It’s a Pre A. Penman effort that I decided to let Penman finish off, once and for all. You might be able to spot the point at which the older part ends and the Penman part begins. The story has never seen the light of day, until now.

FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, THEY WRESTLE NAKED WITH THEM

“Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" Ashley demanded to know.

The two beautiful women were stretched out on the futon in front of Petra’s fireplace. Two half filled glasses of wine were safely placed on the floor beside them. The hostess had confiscated the guests car keys while she was in the bathroom. She was holding them just out of Ashley's reach.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing? I'm saving your life. I watched you stagger to and from the bathroom so I took your keys. You're obviously too intoxicated to drive home."

The two busty women had become friends through their membership at a very private, women only Health club. They’d come to admire each other in many ways; philosophically, intellectually and, of course, physically.

All it took was a casual "let's get together” from Petra. Ashley enthusiastically accepted the invitation. This is how they came to be stretched out on a futon in front of Petra’s fireplace in her living room, deep into the third bottle of wine and several hits off of a joint, pleasantly drunk and high.

Now in a gesture of finality (or so she thought), Petra tossed the keys across the living room and heard them land softly on the carpet.

“You bitch!”
    "Call me what you want, but I'm not letting you drive home. You can spend the night in the guest bedroom. In the morning when you come to your senses you'll thank me.”
    “And why would I do that?”
    “How about this? Because you'll be alive to thank me! If you try to drive that road now in the shape you're in they’d find you at the bottom of the canyon in a flaming wreck."
    "You're being ridiculous!”
    “I am not!”

Ashley shook her head. Petra sensed that something was coming. Ashley then attempted to lunge over Petra in order to get to her car keys. Petra quickly rolled onto her back, wrapped her arms around Ashley's waist and pulled her down on top of her in a side lying position. As Ashley struggled to get free she made herself susceptible to a body roll. In a second she was on her back with her voluptuous hostess sprawled out on top of her…a position that was not entirely unpleasant. She felt herself breathing chest to chest with Petra. Even through their t-tops and bras the incredible size and fullness of each others breasts was apparent to both of them. A tussle between these four beauties would certainly be an even match. That fact was obvious through Petras Burgundy “Wine Snob” tee and Ashley's Candy Dulfer Saxuality T-shirt.

Ashley thought to herself, “Now what?” Since Petra had not bothered to restrain her arms she decided to make a sexy, competitive move. She wrapped her arms tightly around Petra’s back. This had the intended effect of mashing their breasts tightly together. Petra gasped as though to retrieve the breath that had just been squeezed out of her. By the time she recovered, she was on the bottom in an increasingly sexy body lock with her sexy guest. Ashley gave her a menacing look, but her voice oozed sensuality.

"Don't make me get physical with you Petra, because you might not like the outcome if we tangle."

The synchrony of their breathing felt as though it had spread from their chests to their tightly pressed bellies. Mind tingling sensations pulsated through their feminine loins. It was eroticism like neither woman had ever known.

When she felt Ashley relax slightly, Petra summoned the strength in her hips and legs and took the top position once again. She looked deeply into Ashley's eyes, trying to sense the nature of Ashley's threat. When she responded verbally, she made certain to temper her attitude of control with a goodly amount of sensuality.

"I'm not going to let you get pulled over for drunk driving, or worse, get into an accident. Alcohol and gasoline don't mix.”

Then she added for strong emphasis, "If I have to get physical with you to keep you from doing something stupid, then so be it. And trust me Ashley, you might not likely outcome.”

Ashley gave her a look of defiance. Petra felt unmistakable excitement. It was “on!”

They rolled and rolled, back-and-forth for several more minutes. There was no backing down from each other anymore. It was a good thing that they weren’t drunk enough to become queasy. As they rolled around, they began grunting and groaning and firing the occasional epithet at each other, but with playful anger. It was increasingly apparent that both women were enjoying the struggle. There was also a deep-seated sensation that both of them had secretly wanted this to happen. And even though they were both in great shape they were, nonetheless, breathing heavily from the physicality of the encounter, and perhaps even more from the full sensual matchup of their bodies.

“I’m really going to enjoy this matchup with you, Petra.” Ashley said.

A full lipped, reddish-orange haired beauty with milky (some said creamy) skin, Ashley got into modeling as a dare. She was a hit, from her first photo shoot. It was at this shoot that she met her equally luscious lipped, blonde haired hostess.

Petra had been modeling for slightly more than a year. The beauty of her voluptuous body was well known. Her breasts were almost legendary. Until Ashley arrived on the scene, there wasn't a single model that could match her physical charms. Their friendship was immediate. Although lots of folks had hoped that they would become sexy adversaries. They chose to rise above the stereotype of jealous catty models and in the process started to develop a close friendship.

At the health club, all of the girls felt that, body to body, they were equals. There was even some jealousy over their developing friendship. Many of the women were bi-sexual and attracted to either or both of them. In the showers they would draw cold stares from the other women. Jealousy was obvious.

One night under the showers, Petra confronted a beautiful brunette named Donna. She had always found her attractive, but had resisted Donna’s overtures.

“I guess I’m jealous of that red haired jezebel.”
    “She’s my friend.” Petra replied.

Truthfully, she wasn’t exactly sure how her relationship with Ashley would play out.

“Yeah, right.” Donna said as she walked off in an obvious huff.

The depths and limits of their friendship would be seriously tested tonight. Tonight she would battle to save her friend from almost certain death in a car crash, thereby avoiding an expensive, messy lawsuit.

Petra then rolled Ashley on to her back. Because they were so evenly matched, she realized that this match could go either way. It was then that she understood she needed to seriously up the ante. Placing her lips at Ashley’s right ear and whispering softly, Petra made the best suggestion of the night.

“Ashley, it’s pretty obvious that we both want to go at it physically with each other, so I have a very intriguing proposition, if you’re interested and if you’re willing.”
    “Let’s hear it.”
    “Why don’t we take off our clothes and fight with our bodies pressed together, woman to woman?”

Ashley felt intense and unfamiliar sensations all over her body as Petra’s suggestion sunk into her consciousness. Not that the same thought hadn’t crossed her mind. But to hear Petra make the offer was really hot.

The unwritten law of woman to woman challenges, at least the private ones, is that all clothing will inevitably be removed. Still, she never dreamed that her friend would actually propose nudity. Wrestling around with her in clothes was enough. Now Petra was proposing that they make a leap from a cozy fire into a conflagration. Her body was rife with anticipation.

“Are you sure about that, Petra?”
    “Yes, I am. We’ll fight body to body for the keys.”
    “I get it. Friends don’t let friends drive drunk…they wrestle naked with them for the car keys.”
    “Exactly! Besides, haven’t we both secretly wondered about that in the shower?”

Ashley said nothing. But she knew the answer to her question was “yes.”

Petra separated herself from Ashley. She rose to her knees straight up and, as Ashley watched excitedly, she peeled her clothes off from the top down. Ashley rose to her feet and stripped off her clothes in record time. She finished before Petra, who got sidetracked by a long time suspicion that now proved to be true.

“I finished before you, Petra. What’s the problem?”
    “Your pussy is shaved. I suspected that it might be.”
    “Why is that a problem?”
    “Well, that in itself isn’t a problem. You’ve got a great cunt! But check this out. This is what could present a problem.”

Petra rose to her feet and slipped off her panties, revealing an equally hairless, full lipped cunt. Ashley had wondered more than once if her friend’s womanhood was hairless. In the showers at the gym, neither woman wanted to risk getting caught looking at each other’s pussy. The truth was now revealed and it was juicier than any government scandal.

“Whoa, Petra! That’s a real woman you’ve got between those sexy thighs!”
    “So is yours.”
    Then it dawned on Ashley, “Oh, I get it! You think if we roll around in a wrestling match that our girls will tangle with each other!”
    “It’s very possible. How do you feel about that?”
    “I won’t back down from a cunt to cunt match, Petra.”
    “Neither will I.”

A silent agreement was made with their eyes. With that, the tone of the match was set.
    “You did say that you’d do whatever it took to keep me from driving home tonight, didn’t you”
    “Yes, I did. And I meant what I said.”
    “Well, then Petra, it looks like I could be spending the night after all.”

Petra smiled, then walked off.

“Where are you going?"
    “I’m off to create some atmosphere. I’ll be right back.”

The lighting changed from normal to mood lighting. It seemed to be controlled by switches on a wall near the entrance to the living room. Then she worked on the sound system. She programmed the multi-disc player with new age sounds. Ashley listened intently. It had a mysterious, sexy, “drifting through space” quality. It seemed appropriate. Then, noiselessly, Petra reappeared on the futon.

They looked at each other intently with their eyes locked. Ashley knew she was in for a long night.

The two women moved close then wrapped their arms around each other, feeling the fullness/softness of each other’s naked flesh for the first time. Their chests heaved into each other from the steadily rising excitement. They wrestled each other down to the futon, becoming separated as they came down on their sides, face to face. In a vigorous forward lunge, two naked bodies slammed together, making a soft, slapping sound. As might be expected, the two women matched their breasts first, lining them up nipple to nipple. Ashley then pressed her belly firmly into Petra’s smooth, hard stomach. Petra pushed back and then used her hips to roll Ashley and take the first top position. As she made certain that her tits were fully joined with Ashley’s, she felt Ashley’s silky legs become entwined with hers. It felt very sexy to be so physically joined with another woman.

“I get the home chest advantage, Ashley.”
    “Maybe so, but I think my tits can handle yours.”
    “No doubt they’re big enough and full enough. This could be a long and interesting match.”
    “And a sexy one, too.”

They began to alternate rolling and rubbing and crushing the four fantastic globes of flesh. Nipples played with each other, then sunk into each other’s flesh. Ashley wrapped her arms tightly around Petra, feeling the smooth firmness of their bellies pressed together. Both women closed their eyes, acclimating themselves to the feel of woman to woman softness. These were sensations that other women had described to them. Now they were experiencing them first hand. Petra continued to use her tits against Ashley’s breasts. It was having the intended effect. They were both becoming more aroused. Ashley responded, moving her breasts into Petra’s, then wrapping her arms tightly around her back to crush the breasts tightly to each other.

“God, our tits are so evenly matched, Ashley.”
    “I never dreamed that my tits could be so turned on by another woman’s tits. This feels amazing!”
    “Our bodies feel so incredible together.”

Ashley wanted more. But first, she wanted to be on top. And so for a while the wrestling, such as it was, continued. They rolled around in a body lock for nearly fifteen minutes. Once again they grunted and groaned and threw pretend invectives at each other. The erotic tension between the women continued to increase. The intense erotic struggle brought with it a considerable amount of perspiration. Dry skin became wet skin, which only served to intensify the sensations of female to female body contact.

The last roll put Petra on top. Once again she felt Ashley’s legs lock with hers. They slowed themselves down to catch their wind. Ashley no longer cared if she was on top. During the rest break, Petra surreptitiously aligned their pubic mounds. Ashley noticed the subtle body alignment. But before she could say anything, she felt Petra’s tongue move from her neck to her earlobe, then gently lick her lips. Petra then withdrew her tongue and pressed her soft, full lips to Ashley’s. It was electrifying! Ashley kissed back, opening her lips and letting Petra’s tongue into her mouth. Her tongue accosted Petra’s. The two tongues swirled around like wet, mating earthworms. Then Petra pulled hers back but kept tip to tip contact as she skillfully used her lips against Ashley’s. She knew exactly how to raise and lower the heat. Ashley was on fire like she had never been before. She could feel the desire that Petra’s body was transmitting to hers. She could also feel her body responding to Petra’s body, sending back the same level of uninhibited desire. She was convinced that it was a level of fervor that only two women could achieve or attain. She also knew that they were only three-quarters of the way there. As they kissed and rubbed tits together, Ashley felt her pubic region come under gently increasing pressure. There was no question what her gracious hostess was up to. She felt her cunt becoming very aroused. Petra broke off the kiss and looked deep into Ashley’s eyes, then shifted her pelvis to a more advantageous angle. Ashley then raised her right leg up higher around Petra and hooked it around her just below her ass. This opened her thighs wide and made her cunt a vulnerable target. It was a challenge and an invitation. She used a bit of leverage to tilt her pelvis upward then took Petra’s ass cheeks in her hands. Even though this was a first for both of them, they knew exactly what to do. Petra responded verbally to Ashley’s challenge.

“Well, now…it looks like we will be settling this with our girls.”
    “As soon as you dropped your panties, we both knew that it would come down to this. Besides, we’re even so far. The only way you have left to ‘save my life’ is to meet me in this challenge, pussy to pussy.”
    “This is a first for me.”
    “Me too, Petra.”

“We may not be able to get these two girls apart, once they lock up.”
    “We may not want to separate them.”

Petra pressed her mouth to Ashley’s, hard. The kiss was passionate, with lips and tongues busily stimulating each other. Petra reached down with her left hand and pulled Ashley’s butt. At the same time she pushed downward with her crotch. Ashley knew it was coming and tilted her cunt upward. She was ready. She braced herself for first contact. She squeezed Petra’s ass and pulled. Petra advanced until the forward motion of her lush cunt was stopped by the collision with her guest’s wet, thick labia. Both women groaned into each other’s mouth and the kiss broke off as they both screamed the words “OH FUCK!” at each other. What a sensation! They both held their bodies still for several seconds to absorb the totally new sensation of two cunts coming together for the first time.

Petra moved her lips to Ashley’s neck and kissed softly as Ashley ran her hands up and down the blonde’s back. They began a slow, methodical grind, absorbing the sensations of thick labia sucking together and sliding together. Both cunts were juiced with womanly fluids. Lubrication was not a problem as they slid together and sucked each other deliciously. Grinding the two naked cunts together forced both clitorises to come forth and engage each other. For the first time ever, Petra felt her clitoris slide out of her own cunt and slither into the moist flesh of another cunt. Ashley’s clit was ready as the two clits met, sliding side to side and up and down against each other in a sexual duel. Now they were really joined, woman to woman.

“So what do you think. Ashley? Now will you give up this silly idea of driving home?”
    “Can we keep our cunts locked in a sex fight all night?”
    “Oh, we’re just getting started. We haven’t gotten into a scissor lock yet.”
    “I’ve seen those in the movies. Never done one, but it’s supposed to be the most intimate, straight on cunt to cunt technique.”
    “Why don’t we save that for later? For now, the feel of our bodies pressed together is just too hot!”
    “You’ve got that right! Your tits against mine, your belly against mine, wow! Besides, you’re a great kisser!”
    “So are you, Ashley!”

Since the two discovered that a slow pussy grind was more to their liking than hard, repetitive slamming, they rolled around breast to breast, locked in missionary trib for almost an hour. Sweat and vocal shrieks accompanied each orgasm as both women struggled for, but were unable to maintain control in their attempts to make the other cum first. In a sexy battle for orgasmic supremacy they were, once again, evenly matched. With Ashley on top, after almost an hour, she made the offer to Petra.

“We really need to lock thighs in a scissors so that our pussies can duel to the finish.”

Petra offered no objection as Ashley pushed away from her. She propped herself up on her elbow as Ashley slipped her left leg under Petra’s right, then slid her right leg over the left. Two opposing Vs were formed. Cunt faced cunt with less than a foot of space in between. Suddenly, unexpectedly, Petra pulled away. She ran off somewhere into the dimly lit room.

“What the hell?”

Bright lighting came on and Petra rushed back to the futon and quickly resumed the position they were last in.

“I wanna see this!”
    “Oh yeah!” Ashley agreed.

There was no hesitation from either of them. They moved their pelvises/hips forward, aiming their pussies directly at each other. Then Petra stopped.

“Why don’t you take the first thrust, Ashley? You are the visiting cunt.”
    “Don’t mind if I do…by the way, that’s very sweet of you.”

Petra remained still as Ashley mounted her thrust and came charging forward, slamming her thick, juiced pussy into Petra’s eager pussy. WHAP!

“Direct hit!” screamed Petra, in a quote from “Independence Day.”

Now the two meaty cunts sloshed around together, making deliciously wet sounds as they sucked together tightly. This position allowed for a full on, direct clit to clit meeting. With their labia locked together, the two fully hardened clits battled furiously with each other. They bumped and rolled and rubbed against each other.

“This is incredible!” Ashley said.

As she had intended to do, Petra looked down at the two delicious, conjoined vaginas. It was a sight to behold. As they rolled their pelvises she could see the well defined lips of her pussy matching up with Ashley’s full lipped sweetie. The two pussies would occasionally part slightly as they rolled, but almost instantly they would force them back together. Both omen were enjoying watching their cunts lock up and wrestle each other. The sight of it turned them on. But it was the actual physical joining of the two well endowed pussies that was driving them both to their third and most profound orgasm. After almost twenty minutes of sensual cunt to cunt fighting, the two women shot explosive ejaculations into each other. Their orgasms were almost simultaneous…ALMOST. They laid back flat for another five minutes, both pussies still rubbing together in post climax intimacy.

“I got you! The home team never looses!” Petra gloated.
    “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck you too Petra.
    “I’m ready if you are.” Petra shot back.
    “Already?” Ashley nearly gasped.
    “You did say that you wanted to keep our cunts locked in a sex fight all night, didn’t you?”
    “I forgot. You’re doing this to save my life.”
    “It’s a difficult job. Somebody has to do it.”

And then, it began again.

~~~THE END~~~

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: An Old Story...

Awfully short by your standards but I love it nonetheless. Their enthusiasm and enjoyment of the fight is so hot. As JB once said, you are the master of friendly fights.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Yuri said in his comment that you are the master of friendly sexfights.
    YES you are !! I have said this many times as well !

As I have the same taste with you, I always say that we have a kind of "political" party here ! LOL
    You are the president of the FSP (friendly sexfights party LOL) and let me consider myself as the vice president. LOL
    We are among the older members here, we have the right to do it ! LOL
    But we belong to the minority, we both know it.
    No problem, we are also fans of the no friendly sexfights, we simply prefer the friendly ones.

The story is rather short but the special and expensive perfumes are in small bottles !

Very hot my friend. A real gem.
    Well written, interesting plot, how erotic scenes and OF COURSE hot, witty dialogues, your specialty !
    None is like you at this !

Thanks because you completed this gem and you shared it with us !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Come to think of it, I’d say there’s somewhat of an undersaturation of friendly fights on this site. I love aggressive, trash talking fuckfests as much as the next guy but the friendliness can give it a unique flavor and nice change of pace. Would be nice to see more of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Hahaha, that implies the existence of an ESP "Enemy Sexfight Party" on here as well. I suppose JB might be the President of that 😅

But then how to settle their differences? Why, with a sexfight of course! 😂

Now that's a plot idea - two rival political candidates having a sexfight. I'm sure that's been done before, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post

As I have the same taste with you, I always say that we have a kind of "political" party here ! LOL
    You are the president of the FSP (friendly sexfights party LOL) and let me consider myself as the vice president. LOL
    No problem, we are also fans of the no friendly sexfights, we simply prefer the friendly ones.

The story is rather short but the special and expensive perfumes are in small bottles !

Well written, interesting plot, how erotic scenes and OF COURSE hot, witty dialogues, your specialty !

Junior Hostboard Member CIV-424's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can I just express how thankful I am for your type of stories? I know this is a "tit/sexFIGHTING" community, but when things get too aggressive physically or psychologically, I'm instantly turned off.

In my opinion, women don't need to like each other to sexfight, but it's not completely warfare either -- sex is enjoyable, and your stories have the ladies actually enjoy their confrontations, win or lose. Whether they actually end up becoming (more?) than friends afterwards is just a bonus in my book.

So even if this story is old or half-baked, I loved it. I hope for more soon, or whenever you feel like it. I'll be there to read it anyway.

HB Forum Owner
    An Old Story...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

"Can I just express how thankful I am for your type of stories? I know this is a tit/sexFIGHTING" community, but when things get too aggressive physically or psychologically, I'm instantly turned off.

In my opinion, women don't need to like each other to sexfight, but it's not completely warfare either -- sex is enjoyable, and your stories have the ladies actually enjoy their confrontations, win or lose. Whether they actually end up becoming (more?) than friends afterwards is just a bonus in my book.

So even if this story is old or half-baked, I loved it. I hope for more soon, or whenever you feel like it. I'll be there to read it anyway."

CIV-124

Thank you for your kind words of praise! I'm glad that my style is appreciated.

You raise some interesting points. I came to this particular fetish from the soft side. Nothing is more sexy to me than two beautiful women locked in a naked embrace. Other folks (most) seem to find the more aggressive side of it far more appealing. To each his own.

There is a rare instance in which I will throw some anger and aggression and trash talk into the mix just to add a little spice, but I mostly like the sex part of "sexfight." So, that is what I will continue to write.

Be well and keep reading these great forum stories.

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Even though i prefer the aggressive side, i do find your stories very good. You just continue writing what you want. Let no one change you negatively

HB Forum Owner
    An Old Story...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post

THANK YOU GIANNIS! Hope all is well with you.
    AP

HB Forum Owner
    An Old Story...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Even though i prefer the aggressive side, i do find your stories very good. You just continue writing what you want. Let no one change you negatively[/QUOTE]

Cc25,

Thank you!

AP