Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Re-Post of old Story: Lady's Night at the Spa

As requested I will repost some stories that are lost somewhere on these boards. I have originally posted them around 2008-2009. They may have needed some polishing and my English may not have been as good. But anyways:

Have fun

Spear

Lady’s night at the Spa

Silke was on her way to her favorite spa. It was lady’s night, no men allowed in the large sauna area.
    For a long time she had been driving that way with a bit of fear. There was this one girl: Nina, a large beautiful black women in her late twenties. Nina always bullied everyone out of her way at the lady’s night. Silke had more than once left the best deckchair under Nina’s aggressive stare. When she had met Nina in a hallway, Silke had always cast her eyes down and quickly got out of the way.
    “Well, tonight things will change” Silke said to herself, alone in her car.
    Her three fights with Verena had deeply changed Silke. She now understood what Nina was doing. Today she would take the challenge.

Silke walked through the locker room like a cat on the hunt. Finally she spotted Nina, undressing in a empty row of lockers. No one had dared to enter that row, Silke did.
    She walked into the row and took a locker some meters away from Nina.
    Nina seemed surprised for a moment. Then both women made a show of openly ignoring each other. But secretly each of them was scanning the others body intensively.
    Silke was amazed, Nina wasn’t as tall as she had always thought, in fact she was nearly her own height. Nina was, however, just as beautiful as Silke had remembered. Her slim but well divined body had exactly the right amount of muscles to look fit and sexy. Nina’s legs where incredibly long and slender, her ass round and firm. Her breasts where small and upstanding. Her lips where full, her eyes deep brown, nearly black, her black hair was long and curly. Her flawless skin had the color of coffee with just a little cream in it.
    Nina was now naked. She walked towards Silke with swaying hips. Silke stood her ground. Nina’s brown shoulder brushed against Silke’s creamy-white skin. For a second brown eyes met amber eyes in a hard, challenging staredown. Then Nina walked on, without a glance back.

Silke followed the black women through the spa. Nina walked like a queen, everyone avoided her eyes. Even larger and apparently stronger women moved out of her way as quickly as possible. Nina looked over her shoulder to make sure that Silke was following her and then entered a shower cubicle. She left the door open.
    Silke took a cubicle directly opposite Nina’s.
    They both soaped their bodies, their gazes locked to each other over the room.

Again Nina moved first. She toweled herself down and went into a sauna. Silke followed directly. Nina gave everyone inside the sauna a disdainful look. Immediately all the women left.

Silke was alone with Nina. Proud and tall she stood in front of the dark skinned beauty. Her eyes where fixed on Nina’s dark eyes, unblinking. In the dry heat the first drops of sweat formed on Nina’s milk-coffee skin.

They sat down on the wooden benches. Facing each other they studied the perfect body of their opponent.
    After a few minutes both women where covered in a layer of sweat, large drops where falling down from their erected nipples.

Silke decided that it was time. She stood up, threw one last challenging glance at Nina, and left the sauna. She walked towards a solitary shower cubicle. Without a look backward she marched in and turned around, her hands on her hips.
    The cubicle’s sides and door where made from frosted glass.

Nina followed straight. She closed the cubicle door behind herself and faced Silke, mirroring her posture. The air in the cubicle seemed to vibrate with sexual tension.
    Again Silke’s eyes traveled all over her opponents sweat glistering body. She watched a drop of sweat falling from Nina’s hard brown nipple, she couldn’t wait to test her own pink nipples against that long hard rods.

Their gazes locked into each other. Almost in slow motion both moved forward.
    Their long hard nipples where tip to tip, first two drops of sweat mingled and fell down, united. The tips touched. The two warriors’ breathed synchronic, with every intake of breath their nipples where pressed harder together, with every exhale the pressure eased a bit.

Without warning Silke attacked. Her fingers clawed deep into Nina’s firm butt. She pulled her enemy closer. Their breasts mashed together, their bellies clashed into each other with wet, smacking sound. Their deep navels sucked together, the sweat inside them mingled, their long legs entwined and wrestled for position.
    Finally their pussies met. Both fighters let out a sharp scream as their soft, swollen labia’s meshed together.

Again and again the two fighters rammed their bodies rhythmically into each other. Again and again their tits slammed together. Every stroke made their colliding nipples explode with pain and was accompanied by a mixed scream and moan.

A small crowd of women had gathered in front of the cubicle., drawn by the screams of lust and pain. Amazed they watched the entangled black and white shapes, only vaguely visible through the frosted glass. They watched the two slender bodies collide with unbroken ferocity for nearly 15 minutes. Swaying back and forth, some time the white body was nearly pressed back into the glass, sometimes the black one was nearly cornered and controlled.

Silke’s nipples and labia where throbbing with pain from the fierce struggle. She realized that Nina’s bodily strength equaled her own. To break the stalemate she changed her plans.

Hard and hungry Silke’s mouth smacked onto Nina’s full brown lips. Her long tongue invaded Nina’s mouth. Silke savored the feeling of Nina’s wet tongue slapping against her own to stop her conquest. A few seconds their tongues where pressed together in a stalemate, then they started fencing and wrestling, Nina fought fiercely against the pink muscle invading her mouth. Silke attacked with as much saliva as possible. She pushed and squealed her tongue all over the black woman’s mouth.
    Suddenly Nina pulled back, her head moved backward a few centimeters to escape the tongue duel. It was all Silke needed. She attack with every part of her perfect body and rammed her opponent’s back against the glass-wall. Her labia pressed deep into Nina’s, her clit invaded Nina’s pussy.
    Silke held Nina in place against the glass, trapped between the wall and her strong body. she clutched her rivals ass and lifted the black women off the ground,
    Silke fucked Nina in an upright missionary position. With every stroke of Silke’s body the women outside saw Nina’s ass slammed against the frosted glass, accompanied by the loud moaning of both fighters.
    Nina couldn’t fight back any longer, she came, her whole body shock and squirmed.
    Silke savored the view of her beaten rival writhe in her grasp. A few more strokes of her clit and she came herself to an controlled orgasm. After she was satisfied she let go of her beaten rival, Nina fell to the ground and coiled herself up, crying.

Silke left the shower cubicle. The wild stare from her amber eyes traveled over the assembled women, daring every one of them to challenge her. Not one had the courage to meet her eyes.
    Tall and proud she walked away, satisfied but deep down a little bit disappointed, somehow she felt, it had been to easy. Not for the first time in the last weeks, her thoughts traveled to Verena.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Re-Post of old Story: Lady's Night at the Spa

Hot story !
    Is it yours ?

Thanks anyway !

Senior Hostboard Member
    Re-Post of old Story: Lady's Night at the Spa

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Still have these stories Thank you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HATL View Post
    Hot story !
    Is it yours ?

Thanks anyway !

Yes, it is mine. I wrote and posted it around 2008. There are more stories from back then, but I sadly found out that some are missing parts in my word fils :-(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Yes, it is mine. I wrote and posted it around 2008. There are more stories from back then, but I sadly found out that some are missing parts in my word fils :-(
    Very hot anyway, I liked it ! You know to write hot stories !
    I would like to read more of your stories, if possible.

Once a while, I use commission writers. Your writing style reminds me one of them, DIN7, many years ago.