0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Journeys to a Sexfight: Chapter 2 (Kate) Parts V and VI

Part V, 1 month, 2 days ago

Kate (33) - Kate Upton
    Charlotte (33) - Charlotte McKinney
    Lucy (51) - Lucy Lawless

The private jet taxied smoothly to the tarmac at the private executive airfield outside of town. Once it rolled to a complete stop, the ground crew all gawked at the blonde bombshell who stepped out of the plane and walked down the stairs onto the tarmac. The light from the sun reflected off her her and gave her a sheen that seemed to signal that she was an otherworldly being, someone who was far too good for those mere earthly mortals. Behind the sunglasses, Kate caught all of the looks, she always caught them, while walking towards the airport lounge. Just before she got to the doors, they opened with Lucy walking through them. Kate smiled widely, she was glad her information on when Lucy's plane departed proved correct. Lucy looked up in shock at seeing Kate approaching her from the tarmac.

With an awkward wave and fake, cheery smile, Lucy greeted Kate, "I'm so glad to see you, it's been months!". Lucy raked her eyes over Kate's body; she wasn't completely sure but it seemed Kate had hardened her body in her time away and looked better than ever. She felt her pussy and nipples twitch slightly. Kate accepted Lucy's greeting with an equally fake cheerful demeanor. "I know! After what happened with me and Natasha, I just thought it best to get away for a while." Internally, Kate seethed while watching Lucy nodding her head in understanding as if she had nothing to do with that humiliating night from three months ago. Despite her rage, she couldn't help feeling slightly aroused at seeing Lucy again and worked hard to maintain self control. "Well, what brings you back?" Lucy asked, wondering how long she had to keep this conversation going before she could leave. Kate smiled in response at getting the exact question she was waiting for.

"Well, I didn't like how my last sexfight ended with Kelsie and Holly. I've found a partner and I want a rematch." Speechless, Lucy looked at Kate in silence while she tried to process what she just heard.

"Umm, okay, that's great, but who's your partner?"

Showing a vicious smile, Kate took off her sunglasses to glare at Lucy. "Don't for a second think that I have no idea what your role was in all of this, you fucking cunt! You just tell those two bitches to be ready in a month for the fucking of their lives!"

Now that the gloves were off, Lucy gave her own cruel smile. "That shouldn't be a problem, they made you moan like the whore you are once before, no reason they can't do it again. I'll set it up, good luck!" And with a dismissive wave of her hand, Lucy coolly walked past Kate toward her own private jet.

Kate watched Lucy's ass as it bounced and rippled against her dress, letting the rage wash over her. After calming down, she called out, "Lucy!" who turned at hearing her name. Kate walked closer to her and when she got within earshot she asked in a menacing tone, "Do you know what a whore sounds like?". She continued before Lucy could speak taking a step with every sentence. "Well I do. I heard that sound during that 'interview' when I fucked you in every bed of every room in that hotel suite. When I fucked you on the couch, on the floor and on the table and left you sleeping in a puddle of your own cum. I heard it in the shower when you went off first that first night at the SC."

"I've fucked you over and over and over again." With this final sentence she was just inches from Lucy, the electricity between their bodies already starting to crack. Lucy stood motionless as Kate hovered her lips over her ear, "And you can bet, I'm going to fuck you again."

With that, she gave Lucy a cold smile, turned and headed towards the lounge, beyond which her limo awaited. After sitting down on the plush leather, Kate took the time to think. The meeting went about as well as she expected it would; soon, her return would be widely known throughout the sexfight community and she would have a date set for her revenge match. Now she needed to get a partner, which is where she was now headed.

From the backseat of the limo, she could see the low lying building. The lack of cars in the parking lot in the middle of the day clearly sent a message that this place did not want to attract any attention. Kate instructed the driver to drop her off a block away and find somewhere else to wait before she called the car back. A few minutes later, she entered the building, and noticed that the atmosphere in the lobby, with its posh vibe and comfortable furniture, could not be any more different than what the building looked externally. She exchanged greetings with the attractive receptionist, a redhead wearing a low cut top showing her ample cleavage.

"Hello, my name is Kate and I have an appointment with Charlotte."

The receptionist nodded and confirmed her appointment and asked Kate to sit and wait for a few minutes before Charlotte came out to get her. While waiting, Kate reflected on how she came to be here. Just a few days after the fight, she packed her bags for Europe and had spent the last month touring the various pleasure houses over there both to cleanse her mind of the humiliation she experienced at the hands of those three bitches but to also hone her sexfighting skills against some women who had experience matching up against Kelsie and Holly. During that time, she'd improved her body and skills to the point where she was almost unbeatable.

She continued to keep tabs on Natasha, Kelsie and Holly from her mates at the SC and that was how she learned about Lucy's role in all of this. It was just days ago she had been contemplating how to come back home when she received an anonymous postcard with a cryptic message, "Go to Charlotte for a massage and ask about Megan. She's the one you want." It wasn't a lot but it was enough and she was ready to return and now she was about to find out more about how to get in touch with Megan.

Hearing her name broke Kate out of her reverie. She looked up from where the voice came from and almost gasped out loud. Standing a few feet away from her was a stunning blonde with breasts almost as large as her own and legs that seemed to stretch for miles. This must be Charlotte.

While Kate stood to greet Charlotte, they each took a minute to eye the other, noting the similar body types and levels of fitness liking what they saw. The receptionist also stared at the sight; it wasn't often that she got to see such two equally hot women in close proximity! How she wished that Charlotte would allow some cameras or a viewing room for the rooms.

"Please follow me", Charlotte beckoned with a friendly voice and smile and Kate took the opportunity to inspect Charlotte's ass move under the tight white cotton short shorts that hugged every inch of her body. She was glad to see that Charlotte wasn't wearing any underwear aside from the white sports bra that did nothing to hide her massive tits.

"So what do you think?" Charlotte asked over the back of her shoulder. "Love the view", Kate replied. Charlotte stopped at a door in the back and smiled broadly at the obvious flirtation. "I do too", Charlotte replied making sure to eye Kate up and down while clenching her shoulders a bit to give Kate a little better view of her tits. They both knew it didn't matter. It was just a matter of time before they saw each other naked anyways.

Entering the room, Kate was impressed with the low lighting and the comfortable look of the massage table. The atmosphere was both sexy and comfortable, perfect. "You can get undressed and leave your clothes over there", Charlotte pointed to a small dressing area in the back of the room. "Thanks", Kate said before giving Charlotte another smile, "And you can watch if you want, I don't mind."

Charlotte returned the grin and they both walked over to the dressing area where Kate began a quick strip tease of removing her business attire. Charlotte's eyes never moved from Kate's body, soaking in every exposed inch, feeling her lust grow while watching Kate take off her jacket, skirt, blouse and underwear before she was standing in front of her naked except for her high heels. Charlotte could feel her pussy getting wet but she brought herself under control. As much as she wanted to throw herself on Kate at the moment, she knew the best fucks happened after the massage, not before.

Charlotte stuck her chest out a bit and asked, in a husky voice, "what about your heels?". "Well, I was hoping you could take them off for me", Kate said. Being naked, Kate could do nothing to hide her arousal and began to feel her breasts and nipples swell and a growing wetness in her pussy. "I'd be happy to, I can't wait to give your feet the attention they deserve. Please lie on the table on your stomach."

Kate slowly made her way to the table, making sure Charlotte got to observe how her body moved and bounced in all the right places before lying on her belly and slightly spreading her legs. Charlotte stood at the side of the table, put some oil on her hands and began to massage Kate's shoulder and neck area. "So what do you do?", Charlotte asked politely and was completely unprepared for the answer.

"I have a pretty successful OnlyFans account, I have my own stuff, but my most popular posts are ones I post with another girl, sometimes two. I also sexfight other women on the side for some pocket change, that's how I got my limo." Charlotte gulped when she heard the reply. By her body alone, she knew that Kate practically oozed sex but knowing she was a sex worker clearly meant she was going to be a good fuck. She felt the wet spot on her shorts grow slightly more while continuing to rub her hands over Kate's perfect body. Her hands were now traveling down the back and towards the lower body. Charlotte reminded herself to not move too fast.

She continued to apply varying degrees of pressure to Kate's back and was finally rewarded with a series of moans as the knots that collected in Kate's back from the long flight finally started to dissolve. "Oh my god, you're a magician", Kate moaned loving the feel of Charlotte's hands but wishing that they would finally start to work on her butt.

Seeing the slight twitches from Kate's ass, Charlotte knew she was ready and began to work her fingers on that magnificent ass. Starting at the hips first, she made her movements in slow circles making sure not to miss any inch of the taut muscle. Kate's hands gripped the blankets in pleasure while Charlotte continued to work her magic. She raised her hips and spread her legs to allow Charlotte better access to her dripping cunt but with some shushing sounds and a gentle, but firm hand on her rear, Charlotte whispered in Kate's ear, "Not yet" before briefly inserting her tongue and blowing in Kate's ear.

Feeling things were moving too fast, Charlotte decided it was time to turn down the temperature. "How did you hear about this place?", she asked not knowing that it was exactly the wrong question to ask.

"I got a postcard in the mail telling me to come to you because I need to find Megan", Kate groaned as Charlotte went back to working on her ass, feeling her thumbs and fingers starting to brush her now exposed asshole.

Megan! Hearing that name caused another spike in her lust. For the first time, Charlotte could feel some sweat starting to grow on her brow and her breasts and nipples so swollen against her bra she was almost tempted to take it off.

It was time to move her hands away from Kate's ass, maybe that would help her from making her move too soon! She began to slowly massage each of Kate's legs, one by one, running her hands right up to the underside of each cheek. "What do you want with Megan?" she asked while taking off Kate's heels and beginning to massage her feet.

"I wanted to..OHHHHH", Kate could barely start her sentence because of how good those hands felt on her feet! Struggling to speak between each word, she told Charlotte about wanting to partner with Megan to challenge Holly and Kelsie. Hearing Kate talk about a doubles sexfight match also got Charlotte hotter and hotter that, without thinking, she began resting the foot that she wasn't massaging within the valley of her massive breasts.

As Kate described how she lost her last match, Charlotte began to lick the arch of Kate's foot causing her to moan louder than before. After running her tongue a few times up and down the arch of her foot, Charlotte finally slipped her lips over Kate's big toe and began to suck. Gently at first but she quickly picked up the pace and before long Kate grabbed the bottom of the massage table, arched her back and let out an ear-splitting scream as she came in a giant orgasm.

While Kate came down from her high, Charlotte undressed, her clothes damp from the secretions of her sweat and precum. Twice, she had to tell Kate, who was still in a daze, to turn around and lay on her back.

Once settled, Kate finally noticed Charlotte standing at the foot of the table gloriously nude with a look of pure lust on her face. On her hands and knees, she got onto the table and began to crawl up with her limbs on either side of Kate's body maintaining eye contact the whole time. About halfway up, Charlotte stopped, straightened her back and lowered her hips until her pussy lips were lightly brushing against Kate's.

As Kate responded to the rubbing, Charlotte began to move her hands up Kate's waist and the sides of her body. They both began to moan again while their hips slowly gyrated against each other and Kate slowly moved her hands up Charlotte's legs straddled on either side of her body. Kate wanted to fuck Charlotte so bad right now but she knew those magical hands were headed for her breasts and she wanted to feel them on her tits before she lost herself to another orgasm.

Reaching the underside of Kate's breasts, Charlotte began to slowly knead them, first with her fingers and then with her whole hand. With agonizing slowness, she increased the amount of breast she massaged before reaching Kate's nipples. Kate was squirming so much that she was practically humping Charlotte from the bottom. She wrapped her hands around Charlotte's ass, joyfully rubbing and squeezing her hands against the hard muscle.

Charlotte's breath quickened. She was surprised at the skill Kate exerted on her ass with her hands and knew it was only a matter of time before she had her own orgasm. Quickly, she moved her fingers around Kate's nipples, sensuously rubbing and pulling on them until they were nice and stiff. She lowered her head, pursed her lips and gave a warm blow of air to each nipple before seizing one between her lips to luck and suck on one, then the other.

At this point the massage was over. Kate and Charlotte intertwined their legs into a scissors position to ensure maximum contact between their pussies, Charlotte moved her body up to rest her breasts on top of Kate's and they began to kiss each other long and hard. They moved their hips in unison, making sure their pussies, breasts and lips never lost contact. Kate clamped her hands down on Charlotte's ass to anchor herself while they fucked.

The room filled up with sounds of the massage table's squeaks, their muted moans and groans, and the other accompanying sounds of fucking. They finally broke their kiss to breath but rested their heads on each others shoulders while continuing the fuck. Kate was in heaven. She knew the goal was to find Megan but right now she wanted to make this moment of pleasure last as long as possible. Soon, Charlotte began to buck out of rhythm and began to scream louder and louder before screaming in ecstasy and ejaculating a huge load of cum into Kate's waiting pussy. Feeling the wetness wash over her, Kate let herself go too and came in her own giant orgasm. For the next hour, they kept fucking and bringing each other to a series of orgasms before the lights in the room changed to signal the end of the appointment.

Charlotte collapsed on top of Kate and they loosely held each other, feeling their sweaty bodies move and slide against each other while trying to catch their breath. Remembering what she came for, Kate hooked a finger under Charlotte's chin and gave her another intense french kiss before asking, "so about Megan, can you help me find her?". Charlotte grinned and replied, "I don't know, I'll need to think about it over the weekend. Maybe you can help me make up my mind?".

Kate stared back at Charlotte while thinking. She had planned on using the next couple of days to get settled in but now this hot, statuesque blonde was asking her if she wanted to spend that time fucking instead. Such a tough decision! "I think that sounds like a great idea", Kate said and raised her head to resume the hot lip lock with Charlotte.

Part VI, 1 month ago

Kate (33) - Kate Upton
    Charlotte (33) - Charlotte McKinney
    Megan (30) - Megan Thee Stallion
    Alex (30) - Alessandra Dedarrio

Underneath the hot and sweaty body of Kate, Charlotte could feel her insides melting and spread her legs wide apart as she surrendered to her body's desires and screamed over and over again while a chain of orgasms coursed through her for almost five minutes before she finally collapsed onto her back with Kate on top of her. Charlotte could feel her body wanting to drift off to have a well deserved sleep. She and Kate had spent pretty much the entire weekend fucking and it was exhausting. In fact, the last time she had fucked someone so intensely was Megan, which was just a week ago. Ha! If Kate wanted Megan, she could have her, they seemed made for each other.

Right when her eyes were about to close, Kate stuck three fingers up Charlotte's pussy which caused her eyes to pop wide open. "No, no, no", Kate purred in her sexiest voice, "tell me how to find Megan and then you get to sleep."

Charlotte groaned while her body began to respond to Kate's probing fingers. It was a struggle to speak while getting finger fucked but she managed to tell Kate she did not have Megan's contact information but they could find her through their mutual friend, Alex. "Alright, let's give Alex a call then" and Kate took her fingers out of Charlotte's cunt.

Startled at the sudden emptiness inside her, Charlotte tried to grab Kate's hands but Kate just backed away. Glaring at Kate, Charlotte got off the bed in a huff and went to her phone to text Alex. After a few minutes, Alex replied back and said she would be home in a few hours. Seeing the message, Kate said, "well, I guess you have some time to sleep then."

Charlotte got back into bed, rested on her elbows and spread her legs giving Kate a complete view of her exposed, dripping pussy. "Yes, I'm going to sleep, but you got me worked up, so finish me off first." In response, Kate crawled toward Charlotte and lowered her head and quickly tongued Charlotte's amazing pussy. Within minutes Charlotte threw her head back and came in another gush of cum and promptly fell asleep. Kate got off the bed to set an alarm on her phone and got back in bed, entangling her limbs with Charlotte, for a well-deserved nap.

Hours later, they were seated on the sofa in Alex's apartment, and enjoying a lovely chat with their host. Alex, being a frequent visitor to the Hourglass, knew about the other purpose the nightclub served during the week and was really excited about the possibility of Megan getting together with Kate as a sexfight team! The fact that their teaming up and potential victory also meant causing Lucy some unhappiness was a bonus. While the Hourglass club was beloved among the lesbian community, its owner was certainly not.

"And what are you going to do about Natasha?", Alex asked Kate. "Oh, I'm saving her for last, or maybe Lucy. I haven't decided yet, but I can't move on until I put those brunettes in their place." They continued to chat, just three stunning women, shamelessly flirting with each other. Kate enjoyed the experience of being around such beautiful women and not having to have a competitive mindset, instead she could just sit and relax.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Alex moved to open the door. Kate held her breath, hoping that this Megan she heard so much about was the answer she was looking for. When she saw the chocolate-colored goddess step into the apartment, furiously kissing Alex hard on the mouth and wearing just a simple black sports bra and short shorts that did nothing to hide her amazing curves. Kate's pussy almost exploded while looking at this vision just oozing with pure, raw sexuality. Megan reached to take off Alex's clothes but Alex stopped her by pointing out the other two women in the room.

Alex introduced Kate to Megan and said the three of them wanted to discuss something with Megan. Megan sat down on the couch next to Alex with both of them holding hands and stroking each other's legs. Kate decided to take the initiative, "tell me something Megan, have you ever heard of sexfighting?".

She could tell Megan had no idea what that was and Charlotte explained it was when two or more women competed sexually to see who was the better woman. There was no violence and usually the only thing the loser lost was a little pride and maybe having to adhere to a prearranged agreement, whatever that was. Kate continued, "I heard from Charlotte about your little contest with Lucy. You see, there aren't many people out there who could've kept with Lucy for an hour much less make her cum first. We are talking to you about sexfighting, because I have a contest in a few weeks and want you as my partner."

Megan was shocked. Kate was happy to see that this constant talk of sex in a roomful of gorgeous women was making Megan horny. "How do you know that it wasn't beginner's luck?" she asked. Kate gave a predatory smile and stood up to take off her top and skirt revealing her awesome and fully naked body. "That's what I'm here to find out", took Megan's hand and led her to the bedroom. Alex and Charlotte shared a brief look together before they both got up and followed the two into the bedroom.

Next up: Holly and Kelsie

HB Forum Owner
    Journeys to a Sexfight: Chapter 2 (Kate) Parts V and VI

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Journeys to a Sexfight: Chapter 2 (Kate) Parts V and VI

dnld0118,

You brought my long-standing Kate Upton Charlotte McKinney lesbian fantasy to life in a grand way. For that I thank you.

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Can’t wait for Lucy and the rest to get what they deserve.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    dnld0118,

You brought my long-standing Kate Upton Charlotte McKinney lesbian fantasy to life in a grand way. For that I thank you.

A. Penman
    This was easily my favorite part to write, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!